Now HALO TMCC is coming to steam, name 3 reasons to own an Xbox

Now HALO TMCC is coming to steam, name 3 reasons to own an Xbox
(this is coming from someone who has a One but now considering the jump to PC)

Attached: XboxOneS_CnsleCntrllr_Hrz_FrntTlt_TransBG_RGB.0.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

You can pay 60 dollars a year to play online and get 'free' games.

Xbox Live Gold (Games with Gold)
Xbox Game Pass
the power of the cloud

Attached: XboxOneConsoleExclusiveTier.png (2500x1248, 1.62M)

Steam has cloud saves for free.
Game Pass is also available on PC.
Enjoy paying 60 a year for 'free' games

I only need 1 reason, Halo was made for Xbox.

>this is coming from someone who has a One
Nobody who owns an xbox makes a thread and starts it with this.

Kys you faggot falseflagger.

>4K gaming and streaming for $500
>No PC issues
>Halo is better on console

The big reason is people don't want to spend money on a gaming PC.

Cuphead and Gears 4 aren't exclusives.

If whoever made this thought Cuphead was an Xbone exclusive, I'm sure much more aren't Xbone exclusives.

>tmcc
Just mcc, faggot

>Halo is better on console
because outside of 1 and 2 it was ONLY on consoles you dumbfuck

even then if you REALLY wanna play with a controller, you still have the option to. no one's telling you not to. it's the same game with controller support just on pc. you're opinion aint shit famella

Attached: 1533349834325.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I FOUND ELEVEN

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-142816_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 431K)

>343i (Halo)
>The Coalition (Gears 5 and 6 to finish the NuTrilogy, Gears Tactics, after that new IP)
>Playground Studio 1 (Forza Horizon)
>Playground Studio 2 (Fable ARPG)
>Compulsion Games (small scale story-driven adventures)
>Relic Entertainment (Age of Empires 4)
>Typhoon Studios (First person adventure game from the director of Far Cry 4 and Assassins' Creed 3)
>Undead Labs (zombie survival)
>Mojang (working on Minecraft 2)
>The Initiative (Quadruple A "AAAA" third person action games [so far hired a bunch of devs from Rockstar, Sony Santa Monica, Crystal Dynamics and Insomniac)
>Ninja Theory (divided into 3 teams, all working on games on scale of Hellblade directed by Tameem) [3 teams]
>RARE (started working on a new IP and will let other studios work on their older IPs like with Battletoads atm) [2 teams]
>Turn10 (revolutionizing sim racers with Forza Motorsport 8)
>Obsidian Entertainment (new project directed by Sawyer already in development, best version of Outer Worlds in native 4k and 60FPS and possible sequels are exclusive) [2 teams]
>MSGP funding more 2nd and 3rd party games like Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown, Cuphead, Killer Instinct or Ori
>new Xbox Division in Asia
>inXile Entertainment (CRPGs) [2 teams]
>close to buying IO Interactive (Hitman), Giant Sparrow (What Remains of Edith Finch), and Turtle Rock Studios (Left 4 Dead)
>the best versions of multiplats
>native 4k 60fps
>backwards compatibility
>GamePass
>they're not censoring games unlike Snoy
>using the W10 store means you're in the Xbox ecosystem

Sony IS LITERALLY on life support next-gen when Nintendo and MS BTFO the fuck out of Playstation.

Attached: xbro.png (633x874, 56K)

>Forza, Cuphead, Halo Wars, Titanfall
>X1 exclusive

1 - Backwards compatibility with 360 and OG, which will move forward into Scarlet
2 - Xbox Game Pass offers 200 great games, including AAA titles from 3rd party publishers, at 10 dollars per month. 1st party games are available on game pass same day as launch.
3 - 4K bluray player, native 4K games without checker boarding, many titles including BC titles enhanced for 4K and/or 60 fps. 3rd party titles look best on Xbox
4 - Xbox Live Gold continues to offer 4 games per month, two xbox one games, one xbox 360 game, and one xbox OG game per month
5 - you will be required to own an xbox if you want to utilize Xcloud streaming without paying for the service. Stream to all of your devices anywhere.
6 - over 20 developers now owned and managed by Microsoft making Windows 10 and Xbox exclusive titles. A large majority of 1st party PC games will be UWP. MCC is being ported as a means of beta testing their SDK and PC player engagement, but not all 1st party games will be ported, but play as xbox files

Bruh, turtle rock is off the table as of today. they WB boys now. Also...

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your PC/iOS/Android/Windows devices, will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony and EA E3 2019
>*crickets*

>>No PC issues
this is the main reason i would never make gaming on PC my primary place to play

Honestly for me my reasons are as follows

>4k blu ray player
>Can play in my home theater without dragging my huge gaming PC across my house
>game pass
>can play the same games I bought on my pc on my console in my home theater

Attached: 20190214_004808.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

>xCloud
>game pass
>play anywhere
>backwards compatibility
>native 4k capable console

>best controller
>best online service
>fully integrated M&K support
>supports 1440p and dolby vision

>greatest racing franchise ever created
>two of the most popular console shooters
>objectively more new ips than the competition
>id@xbox unparalleled in its publishing of the best indies

There is none, the only reason back when it came out was that it was the cheapest console to play next gen games, but that's out the window now since all are cheap. If Halo, the holy frail of Xbox was moved to pc, Game pass will soon be moved to pc as well.
There's absolutely zero point in owning one anymore.

Attached: 1550524991149.jpg (693x655, 306K)

What the fuck do you mean by PC issuses?

Halo 1 was on pc and it had online, Xbox had to wait till mcc to get it.

>its not an exclusives if they reviewed well
Everytime

I own one for backwards compatibility (basically Lost Odyssey and The Darkness), Game Pass, and it's a cheap UHD player.

thats what I said tho

I'm retarded, prmf

All on PC retard. Read his post.

There really isn't. This is a clear sign that MS is exiting the dedicated console market. They may still make machines with the xbox branding I bet, but those will essentially be PCs.

What did Xbox do to you these people that this thread keeps getting made?

What the fuck are you talking about?

this is a quintessential snoy fag fag. Plenty of games are not on PC, and sitting on the couch with 4k optimized games is great. Plus 4k hdr blu-ray movies, and game pass.

sony falseflaggers

>rare replay, halo 5, old forza games, and shitty kinect games are the only actual exclusives for xbox

nothing. paid and unpaid shills are swarming Yea Forums flooding good content with shitty console and platform warring.
These retards wouldnt buy an xbox anyway, but think they are clever trying to shit on people that do.

>steam cloud saves
>for free
HE DOESNT KNOW

>ranks halo wars 2 above the original
Funny

New halo xbox only

Game pass isnt available on steam. You can just play xbox game pass games on PC if they are play anywhere titles.
This amounts to about 6 of the 200 games.

Forzas are on PC...

So is Bloodborne