Attached: kksl.jpg (1280x720, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacouncil.com/threads/epic-game-store-spyware-tracking-and-you.766/
investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/microsoft-antitrust.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based fatty

third time this thread has been made in 1 hour

Taiwan does not exist

You posted this thread a few minutes ago. This time you just added a link. Stop giving this fat commie cuck more exposure.

I used to somewhat enjoy this fat faggot, but he really is just a giant retard going for clickbait non-news. Not even a steam fanboy, but how can you support epic over steam? Fucking lol.

>Not even a steam fanboy

Right

stop shilling your idiotic video here you retarded lardass cuckold.
not video games.

No really, I buy games for any platform, pirate games, and buy cheap cdkeys for steam. I only care about the best service and best deal. Epic only had Subnautica for free that interested me, that's it. What about you? Got a hate boner for Gabe because he didn't finish Half Life? Grow up.

hey look this thread again. how long until this get purged?

Steam is a monopoly

This thread is now about cute robot waifus.

Attached: 1495412505063.jpg (1240x1754, 637K)

Fat faggot that likes cum on his face has a shitty opinion
Color me shocked

IMAGINE MY CUM SHOCK

Steam sucks, based Jim

How do you even get this fat? Serious question I can't imagine being this much of a fat fuck.

>Jim
cringe

Being short and eating a lot - but that's speculative because I don't know how tall he is or what he eats

I wish I could watch super fat people before they got super fat and know their exact diets

The Anti-Rightist Struggle

Attached: 1549217638242.png (1268x1257, 268K)

Nobody's getting paid but same concept

Attached: 400.png (500x834, 131K)

As DEVO said: IT'S A TRIUMPH OF THE WIIIILLLLL

top tier taste, mate, one small step from absolute perfection

Come on nigga

do you even understand what the image you posted means,nigger?

>taking the opinions of a fat commie whose wife fucks other men and he's too beta to do anything about it seriously
maybe tencent is paying him enough money to move to china and acquire an 8.8/10 qt slavewife

considering he does a podcast with a literal mentally ill tranny and constantly defends him, his opinions mean nothing

>Being a fanboy for Steam
>Being a fanboy for a literal shop

Is there anything more pathetic?
Epic Chads are literally getting all the big PC exclusives and free games every two weeks while pathetic Steam babies seeth and cry over nothing.

Attached: 1449931545783.png (920x900, 227K)

>very beginning of the video

Can't these people make a normal video without those unfunny skits? Or do people really demand to see this type of shit?

By having no self respect or control

Agreed, how can human females compete?

Attached: 1535753155686.png (659x882, 730K)

Give birth

how can that much people endure him for 10 minutes without feeling disgusted

JUST

do you?

v...valvebros...? is this the end?

MUST
CONSUME
MORE

I never got his argument after Valve started the refund policy.

Why should Valve gatekeep games, when you can download it, play and decide "not for me"?

Because Walmart still has a refund policy but doesn't sell garbage

>steam bad cause too many poopies
ok jimbo enjoy your chink spy software

>The Biggest Loser but in reverse

Who cares about what this fat fuck think

>giving views to a fat cunt with unwarranted self importance
why do you have to disappoint me Yea Forums?

Attached: 1358687051101.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

BORN DIABETIC BORN FAT AS FUCK!

i have yet to see an epicdrone refute this over the few months it has been circulating

>metacouncil.com/threads/epic-game-store-spyware-tracking-and-you.766/

How could this happen?

But they have stricter rules that are easily enforceable. Its pretty obvious people want refunds online to cheese the system

they don't seem to be able to refute shit, just spam the same dribble over and over about how epic store is the future or whatever

Not an Epic Drone but I will destroy the image:

All of those sites feed into Steam's monopoly by having you use Steam. They sell Steam keys, they're not competition.

Because it clogs steam up and hides games with actual effort put into them.

>being a fanboy for a literal shop
>epic chads
holy shit you are a retard. a massive, blatant, autistic retard.

But I've bought games on those sites that use the uplay launcher and origin.

How many times has this thread been made now?

relax it's just more falseflagging

I lost what little respect I have for this dude. How can he even defend Epic Games? Wasn't he pro-consumer? What the fuck? This is embarrassing, desu.

>WHY WON'T STEAM SHILL MY FRIEND'S GAMES WAAAAAH I'M A FAT KEK
damn, jimbo went all out on this video.

/jimquisition/i;op:only;
thank me later guys

Examples?

gog as well

Attached: monopoly-v-competition.png (685x534, 241K)

steam's refund system isn't supposed to be a way to try out games and people have been denied refunds for abusing it

GoG, Origin, Uplay are not real competition to Steam

Epic is the only store that has caused Steam drones to seethe

Attached: 1552417128568.jpg (3500x1562, 582K)

>Epic is the only store that has caused Steam drones to seethe
Because most of us have uPlay and Origin installed and didn't perform hostile takeovers of the PC market

Some developers have said otherwise and one of those flopped games that had a Playstation demo but no demo for PC/Steam said "just buy it and refund if you don't like it, that's PC demo :)" (i think it was Prey, Todd really had his most genious marketers on that game)

Go to bed Jim. You need to be up early to take your diabetes medication.

>i-it doesn't count

ebin shitpost

Steam doesn't make money off those websites, they let them sell steam keys and don't take a cut, that's objectively a good thing because it means we can get games at cheaper prices

None of them count because they're not competition, yes. GoG has been in business since 2008 and is basically dead now.

Again they're feeding into Steam

Like when a Wal-Mart has a McDonalds attached to it.

>le gaben xD
You don't fool me, fatso

Attached: 1546373305341.png (1900x1211, 2.04M)

How are they not competition? Monopoly is defined as exclusive possession or control of the supply of or trade in a commodity or service. Which steam does not have because other launchers and platforms exist. People flock to steam because they provide a better overall service and if any other company provides a better service than steam people would switch to that service.

investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/microsoft-antitrust.asp

>On May 18, 1998, the Department of Justice filed antitrust charges against Microsoft (MSFT). The charges were brought to determine whether Microsoft's bundling of additional programs into its operating system constituted monopolistic actions. The suit was brought following the browser wars that led to the collapse of Microsoft's top competitor, Netscape, which occurred when Microsoft began giving away its browser software for free.

Doesn't sound like a monopoly to me, but they still went to court for it.

Fuck off gamergate. Yea Forums banned you for a reason.

FUCK STEAM
EPIC STORE HAS NO SPYWARE
DOWNLOAD IT AND PLAY FORTNITE
PLEASE BE SURE TO BUY THE EXCLUSIVES ON OUR STORE

Attached: download.jpg (218x231, 5K)

saved

Attached: 1524915279173.jpg (1500x1800, 909K)

Taiwan number one
Tibet dalai lama
Tienman square massacre

After Far Cry 2. Aids simulator might be just what I need to wash the nigger off me.

Attached: cowboy hat.png (332x334, 155K)

All of those services ALSO have exclusives that they pulled off of steam

>Comparing valve, a small company that makes a digital distribution software and promotes open source platforms to Microsoft, a massive conglomerate that makes an entire OS and it's own software on its own not open source API system

Full retard is an understatement for you.

Attached: 1647623776696.png (377x362, 129K)

I just want launchers to be delivery services, not police.
If I download a game from steam I should be able to run the EXE and steam doesnt show up. Same for Uplay, Epic, anything. THATS what people should be fighting for.

Attached: wallhaven-633419.jpg (3444x2480, 1.34M)

>The government case accused Microsoft of making it difficult for consumers to install competing software on computers operated by Windows. If Microsoft was found to have made it unreasonably difficult for consumers to uninstall Internet Explorer and use a competing browser, the company's practices would be deemed anti-competitive.

They were trying to sabotage the competition and become a monopoly. When has steam ever done anything like this?

>S-steam is a monopoly!
lmao don't blame Steam for gamers in general being faggots.

Attached: 1551050764273.png (1638x3316, 765K)

WELL SAID, FRIEND
VALVE ALSO HAS MORE CONFIDENTIALITY LEAKS THAN THE SUPERIOR #1 EPIC STORE
PLEASE DISREGARD THE RECENT LEAKS CAUSED BY BUGS IN FORTNITE, THEY ARE IRRELEVANT FOR THIS DISCUSSION.

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

and didn't act like they were trying to save the world by doing it

Im gonna click Jim's link and add to his viewcount for every negative nancy post in this thread
take that, anonymouseseseses!

Oh no.

Attached: 1552609043034.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

That they themselves made. Epic can keep their Fortnite, but they are doing this to 3rd parties.

People in this thread shill epic. Do you actually expect them to understand what is going on in this webm?

Attached: 1552606776084.png (1914x4402, 1.91M)

[Paid for by Tencent]

Remember to report shills anons.

Poor Jim. The bugmen got to him...

Attached: DBDB691A-616E-4982-AE0A-CE835B4A235A.gif (200x150, 407K)

he's too blind to see that epic is doing the same type of thing microsoft tried to pull in that case

Jim is king bugman - the fuck you talking about?

They resell steam keys bought from steam. The only reason doesn't exist through the epic/steam duopoly is because epic doesn't allow activation through keys

This image is old as fuck. Internet Explorer doesn't exist anymore for one thing, this must have come from the very early builds of Epic Store, but thanks for fearmongering I guess.

But they sell keys for uplay and origin as well for the same games.

>Internet Explorer doesn't exist anymore for one thing

Attached: Capture.png (388x198, 9K)

Steam "drones" are only "seething" because shitposters like yourself manufactured a conflict that didn't exist, as most shitposters do.

>inb4 "assblasted steamdrone", "npc", etc.
I pirate all of my non multiplayer games, so fuck off
>inb4 poorfag
Have fun shilling for free for a corporation that doesn't give a shit about you, especially one that bribes game companies for exclusivity deals

Attached: 1550097082068.jpg (980x615, 80K)

Jim Sterling it's a fucking feminazi, lefty cuck.

>The Jimquisition is Ad-Free and funded by you lot on Patreon
Ah I see. So just have to get people to stopping sending him money. Bet in goes on Mc Donalds more than games anyway.

So? They feed steam purchases even if they mark them up

seethe harder tranny

Attached: 1526688613002.png (903x722, 99K)

fuck this fat fuck and any faggot that shills him

you can get a metro exodus key from grey market like cdkeys and redeem it on epic launcher normally
i wonder why they aren't offering this for the rest of their games like steam/gog/origin/uplay and pretty much everybody else does

How can it be a fucking monopoly if I can buy a game from multiple stores and play it on multiple launchers?

How does that make it any less dumb?
Someone took time of their day to make that image.
Someone took time out of their day to make that post.

>internet explorer doesn't exist anymore

Attached: 1549051563059.png (1280x1811, 295K)

I'm not short sighted enough to invite console war bullshit to PC just because STEAM BAD. I do my part by buying from GOG if possible.

Remember what site your browsing. I'm not excusing it but it's not gonna go away anytime soon just because you point it out.

Depends on the game tb.h. GOG is great for older games.

One, Epic Store didn't exist until 3 months ago, and two, that image was made yesterday, and I know because I saw the thread where the OP of the image made it.
Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about when you clearly dont, you absolute retard.

Attached: 1552544973464.png (701x927, 996K)

So this is why people were saying that it is spyware recently. Thanks for the heads up, Epic can suck my dick.

Because they buy it from steam in order to resell. You can do the same thing they do if you make a steam account in Croatia or whatever dirt poor area.

What's the matter jim you getting cucked again?
so you have to post your shitty videos because your pig of a wife is at another man's house?

that doesn't make steam a monopoly though

we must summon /biz/

If the only way to purchase it inevitably goes through steam...

But it doesn't go to steam if I buy a game for the uplay launcher or origin.

So has fat boy commented at all on the whole Phoenix Point debacle yet? Seems like he would have to say SOMETHING to avoid being labelled as an Epic shill.

This

Attached: 1428532756924.jpg (407x405, 41K)

This triggers the Valve drone

>NOOOOO STEAM INVENTED LINUX SUPPORT

Attached: epic linux.jpg (1061x783, 155K)

And that's relevant in a conversation about resellers how?

>Both of them have shit OSX support.

Because it means steam isn't a monopoly which is what you're trying to argue.

I hate that I live in the same city as these chink niggers

and the chink bug man stopped replying

Attached: 1545885003532.png (1496x2222, 178K)

>one of the biggest faggots on the internet has a shit opinion

woah never saw this coming

Attached: 1510180310668.png (600x600, 57K)

>Loser gets bigger

>one of the biggest faggots on the internet has a shit opinion and Yea Forums spends days spamming it

ftfy

>Blame
based

No no sweetie. This was about how resellers are not monopoly busters. Please reread.

>We're Working on it!
>Meanwhile Volvo proton literally saving Linux from being a wasteland currently.

>When Valve drones thought Apex Legend would save Steam

Oh no no no no no

Attached: division twitch 2.jpg (1550x986, 167K)

Yea Forums is an even bigger faggot. It's filled with faggots and they're all bundled together, it's a faggot of faggots.

Just imagine that a fat fuck just appeared out of nowhere right next to you and decided to go on a big rant on how Steam sucks while you use steam.

How would you feel?

Sounds like this image needs to be posted in every thread about epic and tencent

Does no one understand that Steam has opened the gate on the games market. So Jim has an invested interest in going against them. If any game can make it to market and be reviewed by users, what purpose is there for an arbitrary cultural gatekeeper. Of course he wants a closed off system, because then you're dependant on him for reviews.

So much of his contempt for Steam is solely because he and his cohort have no authority there and are incapable of veto'ing a game ie Hatred

Steam is already acting like a gatekeeper with the removal of rape day and several hentai games - they may as well start removing the literal trash

it is not just him, many people think that, i don't want to open steam to find hordes of shovelware spyware trash, but apparently what constitutes a real game varies from brainlet to brainlet, and their way of thinking was forced onto me, so now i had to change my browsing habits to still be able to find the games that i enjoy while circumventing the store

it is funny though because a very long time ago valve used to decline games for not being up to their standards when that wasn't even necessarily the case, that completely changed to the most distant opposite

Attached: slaughtering-grounds-header.jpg.optimal.jpg (700x350, 71K)

nice

Attached: 57533842_p0.png (540x740, 258K)

Cringe

>It's another Jim video complaining about Steam
What else is new?

>When you get so utterly assblasted by the new Steam privacy changes btfo'ing your steamspy business so you go work for another company to develop spyware and trick the Steam users over by taking games from their platform to install your malware to keep siphoning their Steam stats.

Attached: rest o hole.jpg (800x600, 220K)

Actual fatty thinks his opinion matters.

>"Epic is a lightweight storefront"

Attached: 1552337511381.jpg (1071x630, 193K)

Payed shill. There is 0 competition for users. Epic store is just shit compared to steam. Epic takes titles by giving them unique deals and straight out paying them, but that's temporary.

Steam isn't good by any means, but it miles better than epic shit store.

wym he's a sjw cuck.