Big Brain Tier List Discussion

This is as non-bait as I'm willing to make it. Help me perfect this Tier list.

Attached: BigBrainTierListNotFinalized.png (980x620, 857K)

Bayo is canonically very smart

Somebody cant play against muh anime swordsman. Pathetic

There really isn't anything big brain about Pokemon Trainer, especially since you can get by with just using half of Ivysaur's moveset.

I see what you mean, but she's very easy to learn. After that, it becomes the same Side-B shit for a good portion of the match. I'll move her out of braindead if you (or other anons) can convince me with some real reasoning to it

I can beat them. They just require such little thinking to play as. I'd go as far as to say it's boring to play as them, since every move is the same.

GOOD BAD BAD GOOD

Did you even look at the tier list? The top 3 people are C tier characters.

Still waiting on that lobby op.
Surely you aren't garbage, or a coward.

Wait fuck
Not the case. Even S tiers in BB. This is a Big Brain thread, so it's gonna look some way, brainlet

FC?

Sheik, ZSS, Meta Knight, and Young Link are all above average. The chus, Yoshi, Ness, Zelda, Samuses, Kirby, DK, and Bowser Jr. are very easy characters. Most characters in this game are incredibly easy to use once you learn their bread and butters and kill confirms. There are just certain characters where you have to learn even more. Killing as Sheik is incredibly hard, Meta Knight's combos are very tight, and ZSS vs small characters is very hard because nair can barely hit them. ZSS and Sheik can't really do what they did in the last game that was much easier, making them way harder this game. People ignore how much ZSS lost in this game. ZSS regularly killed at 60 last game, but in this game it takes a lot longer to kill with her. She's also very down b centric offstage rather than setting up up b kills onstage.

This. There are two kinds of PT mains out there:

The big-brained, constantly switching between pokemon, and the caveman-tier PT flowcharter that just uses Squirtle for the first 10 seconds and Ivysaur the rest of the match and Charizard to recover when Ivysaur can't do so. It's the duality of man.

Miis belong in brain cancer tier.

I see what youre saying. Ill move some characters around, but for now im setting up my switch to battle an unga bunga S/A tier swordie, since a small brained user got butthurt

just drop the lobby and make a pw

Attached: 4322.png (1010x770, 938K)

Ok one sec

Well fuck. Left the outlet plug in part at my buddies last night. I am still VERY down for a match. Ill post my updated tier list in the future. I'll go by the nickname Chillager from now on, so you have an easier chance of finding my threads. Then we shall battle

How the fuck is greninja max iq?

I'll recreate it right now. If the thread dies, i will post the update on q different day.

Attached: JPEG_20190228_121122.jpg (370x370, 42K)

check his gameplay. fast as fuck with tricky shit in his moveset

That Big Brained tier is literally perfect and there's nothing i would change. The changes come from the other tiers actually. Bayonetta might've been a scourge in Smash 4, but she's very fair here. And despite having a certain flowchart to her combos, at least she actually has to perform many inputs to make it work, unlike the basic bitch swordies that just F-air to win neutral. Bayo belongs in Average or maybe above average brain. Marth too because he at least need to have enough braincells to space properly. Ivysaur is piss-easy to use and his hitboxes are incredibly generous along with having good frame data. He belongs in Average Brain tier. Rosalina takes a shitton of effort to make work of in this game. She deserves to be at least in Above Average brain tier. Yoshi is also incredibly simple to use and i don't understand why anyone would have him as a big brained character to use. He's braindead or average at best. This applies to Ness too. The most complex technique he has is Up-B recovery, and PSI Magnet shenanigans, but his aerials, disjoints and frame data are good enough to make complex play unnecessary to succeed. He's average brain and PK spammers belong in Braindead tier. Maybe move Da Cunt to BIG BRAIN and that's about it.

Attached: B5nUYWSCQAEC3CM.png (600x371, 163K)

Currently updating. I read every comment so far. thanks user

Toon link should be higher
High iq players can do some incredible shit with his item play

Attached: Untitled.png (1007x788, 944K)

This shit is fucking aids, was never funny. HAHA VIDEOGAME CHARACTER SEX XD

>sonic
>has been raped
Couldn't he just run the fuck away

Attached: 1538794890336.jpg (640x480, 64K)

If Snake players are so big brained then why do they all play the same way and why do they always lose?

>drop grenades everywhere
>run around, randomly throw out forward smash
>do dash attacks if that doesn't work
>use up smash if opponent recovers high and they happen to be near the ledge too
>otherwise use guided missile to edge guard

That's it, I know exactly what any Snake player is going to do at all times.

He can''t run from Sega.

No, he was dead at the time.

I dont play snake, but hes capable of nasty shit. check gameplay of him by pro players on YT

There's not a single character that doesn't have a braindead way to play them.

Attached: Untitled.png (1009x815, 940K)

I can understand that, but doesn't this invalidate the entire concept of the list?

Thats right. Only some characters require a big brain, but all characters can be played by small brained people. especially small brained people with a membership to online

Sounds like you haven't watched Salem play Snake.

>Someone made this and thought it was funny
DUDE OPS MOM LOL

No. This applies to pro players only. Why would I make a Big Brain list that works with Small Brain players?

Care to explain why Pichu, Pikachu, Mac, Wolf and Ganon aren't brain-dead?

Watch competitive play on them. theyre capable of not spamming the same shit on a competitive level.

UPDATED LIST HERE

Attached: BigBrainTierListNotFinalized.png (980x620, 858K)

Let me go more in depth
Pikas: I see them like how I see yoshi- very fast and capable of crazy combos and early kills.
Mac: I did place him at the bottom of Average. It does require some thinking for the KO punch, Also deciding when to attack plays a big role.
Wolf: obnoxious with busted combos, but he still definitely requires some thinking. I put him below fox and falco.
Ganon: He is all about reading the opponent. side B strings that rack up plenty of damage, Plus neuitral B and Utilt for even more big brained reads. Keep in mind hes also nearing the bottom of Average

Attached: 1542407853812.png (318x108, 44K)

minor update

Attached: BigBrainTierListNotFinalized.png (980x620, 858K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shulk.

>Corn raped by Camilla
>Robin raped by Tharja
>Sonic raped by Amy
what's with the other 3