Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct on April 4th

On April 4th, we’ll be seeing a new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct, focused primarily on the upcoming DLC and version update in Spring. For those who are on the impatient side, I’ll sum up most of the Direct from what I believe to be the order of things. I’ll split it up into segments so that nobody will be confused.

In the first segment of the Direct, we get to see:

- Gameplay footage of the now finished Joker, along with a first look at his respective stage: Mementos.
- Several new Spirits - including Spirit battles - based on characters from the Persona series, primarily Persona 5.
- A new Mii Fighter costume based on Jack Frost.

This segment concludes with an April 12th release date for Joker’s Challenger Pack, Spirits and costume included. This leads into the next segment of the Direct.

- A new challenger is revealed: Erdrick from the Dragon Quest series, including a shot of his official render.
- We get a look at his moveset, as to be expected.
- A Slime Mii Fighter is shown being chased by Erdrick at the end of his trailer.
- Similarly, several new Spirits and Spirit battles are shown, with characters from the Dragon Quest series as a whole. Hilariously, a Metal King Slime is listed as a Legend Spirit.

This segment concludes with an early Summer release for Erdrick’s Challenger Pack.

(Continued below)

Attached: Unknown.png (1194x648, 143K)

In the next segment, we move away from the DLC to talk about the upcoming version 3.0 update.

- Home Run Contest is revealed. It plays just as all of you would imagine.
- Stage Builder is revealed. It appears to function similarly to Super Smash Bros. Brawl’s Stage Builder, though it seems to be much more refined.

This segment concludes with a subtle hint from Sakurai that something special may be coming for Classic Mode. This leads into the final, shortest segment of the Direct.

- We get our first look at Joker’s amiibo, set for a release on the 7th of May. No information on Erdrick’s is given.

With that, Sakurai thanks us for watching and enjoying Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and the Direct ends. ...But not without one last surprise.

- A new challenger is revealed: KOS-MOS from the Xenosaga series. No gameplay or information on the Challenger Pack is shown. Essentially, it’s Joker all over again.

In total, that gives us around 18 minutes of information, which I’m sure is more than enough to sate your thirst for Smash news. That's about it for me. See you all in April.

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

>no doomguy

op is a fucking faggot

i just got confirmation that they’re going to reveal my cock in your mouth

I was gonna bully you for making this as safe as humanly possible, but then you ended with a Xeno character which made me very happy.

God speed

When has a direct ever been leaked with this much detail? Real leaks are like 5 lines with a fuck you mixed in or something.

THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE SMASH DIRECTS. FUCK OFF, ROSTERFAG

>I WANT ATTENTION

>KOS-MOS
end this dumb ass meme, there is literally nothing she could be used to promote, and her being a crossover heavy character means nothing if she literally has nothing else going for her.

Attached: 099.jpg (500x375, 23K)

no

>smash logo has the blurry white outline instead of just being colored white
Come on OP you can do better than this

Attached: F4ECB685-1E80-4D48-8742-9A42A070AD55.jpg (985x985, 241K)

I really want to believe you since KOS-MOS is my most wanted. Where's your proof?

>Mii Costume for Jack Frost

Well now I'm upset because I know it's not happening

>KOS-MOS from the Xenosaga series
Why can't we get a robot from chronicles X ffs
No more waifus unless they're a robot

Why would you even bother making a leak with joker and erdrick. That's the logical conclusion most of this board has made now, that's boring as fuck

>THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE SMASH DIRECTS
Yes there will be, you fucking retard. Smash 4 had a couple of Smash Directs that focused entirely on DLC. Why the fuck would Ultimate be any different?

>Erdrick
Fuck off.

>Xenosaga
>KOS-MOS
>Not revealing BANJO

Attached: Banjo_and_Kazooie.jpg (275x313, 21K)

KOS-MOS is a fucking robot.

you had me until KOS-MOS.

not that I don't like the idea, but a third DLC reveal this soon?

Why hasn't Yea Forums swallowed the KOS-MOS pill yet?

>belongs to Bandai Namco who helped develop Sm4sh and Smash Ultimate
>was created by Monolith Soft who currently belongs to Nintendo
>has a canon main game on the Nintendo DS (Xenosaga 1&2 remake)
>appears in Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier Exceed on the Nintendo DS (both developed by Bandai Namco and Monolith Soft)
>appears in Project X Zone and its sequel on the 3DS (both developed by Bandai Namco and Monolith Soft)
>cameos in Xenoblade 2
>isn't ruled out from Reggie's "New IPs" because technically Xenosaga and Xenoblade are completely different franchises
>appears in a ton of crossovers on the playstations showing how willing Bandai Namco is to whore her out
>Bandai Namco is on good terms with both Nintendo and Monolith Soft
>has consistently ranked as the most popular and iconic Xeno character for nearly 20 years
>is a "featuring dante from devil may cry series"-tier meme in Japan
>has endless potential for a unique and innovative moveset
>Xenosaga IP was renewed semi-recently, with Monolith Soft also expressing wanting to continue or reboot it some day

Attached: KOS-MOS.full.112867.jpg (1900x1442, 874K)

>inb4 laxativechris's gonna make a shitty video discussing this fake ass leak

Attached: hortonhearsaloadofshit.png (648x600, 553K)

oh fuck I thought these characters were meant to be "must-have"s. guess I'm not buying the game

how long did it take you to come up with this faggotry? and why dont you have anything better to do?

>fake and gay

we should be allowed to ban threads like these, or make a /smash/ board.

leak culture should never be tolerated.

>fake looking thumbnail
>bandwagon character
>literal who

Attached: laughingwalrus.png (559x553, 327K)

You think that’s bad, there is this faggot neckbeard poke tuber that has “leak” videos every fucking day i could go to /vp/ right now write some shit up and he would make a video in a few hours

based

How did you not stop for a single second to wonder why they would outright reveal TWO of the upcoming DLC characters in a single presentation

>faggot neckbeard poke tuber
is it that billybo10k sperg?

Billy hardly covers pokemon stuff

friendly reminder that shulk was an even bigger "literally who" than kos-mos before smash popularized him.

only the biggest fucking faggots make these threads

Ruffledrowlit

How’s it going everyoooooone, chruis here and welcome back to another Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Leak discussion video! In today’s video we are ACTUALLY going to take a look at a leak that claims to know (insert whatever you want here because I’m trash) however, as always and I can’t stress this enough, we have NO IDEA if this leak is true or not so make sure you guys take it with a grain of salt and realize that I’m talking about this just for fun. You can find a link to the original post in the right down description below and now with that out of the way I have to tell you where this leak came from. SO GUYS the leak we are going to be taking a look at today was sent into me by one of my subscribers on my discord server and it is a text post leak that comes from (insert place) however guys, before we go ahead and take a look at that leak, I do have to remind you that once we hit 20,000 subscribers we are going to be doing another LAXCHRIS OFFICIAL Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament in which I give away a gift card to the winner of the tournament. It is going to be 100% free to enter all you guys gotta do is subscribe to the channel, hit that like notification bell, and also join the discord, there will be a link to it in the description right down below. And now guys, with all that out of the way let’s go head a take a look at the brand new leak. SO GUYS, like I said this leak comes from (insert place) and it is titled (name). It starts by saying....

i dnt be leave u

Is this even fun to write? Why do people keep making this shit? Real leakers just do a regular post, they're confident in it because it's real so they also have their opinion of it.

Who knows lax could have made this shit since he’s done it in the past

You're absolutely right, but he was a base roster literally who.That's about $10 different than DLC literally who, which is important.

Fuck you and fuck leakers here is the real list
>Joker (obviously)
>Castle Crashers (One character, switches between knights for attacks)
>Tifa (Comes with a stage based on Luigi's Mansion 3, couldn't get rights for another FF stage)
>Peashooter (only reason Peashooter is getting in is because PvZ is coming to switch along with the new Garden Warefare)
>Doomguy
Not all the stages have been decided, like doomguy or peashooter but this is the general list. Some things may change.

Hi LaxChris.

is this the hunger games thread?

Attached: 1533941659479.jpg (126x126, 5K)