Why is he so broke? Like I'm sure Sparda was wealthy so why is he in so much debt?

Why is he so broke? Like I'm sure Sparda was wealthy so why is he in so much debt?

Attached: image.png (810x1080, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXTyKrSmgSY
youtube.com/watch?v=r4pZHb6QSuo
youtu.be/ybNPAsjqeco
youtube.com/watch?v=no0M1A6jOU8
youtube.com/watch?v=gxfQ6UjRzi4
youtube.com/watch?v=i_7qBQklKZU
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w
youtube.com/watch?v=kG8RcAA8Fyo
youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo
youtube.com/watch?v=QhcVZMArN9M
youtu.be/WnsyVt4IO5A?t=51
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Demons burn your home and possessions into the ground, brother goes missing, mom dies.
>Spend life as street urchin with no formal education.
>"Why doesn't he have money?"
big think

I'm sure Sparda wasn't broke. He must've left them a lot of money.

What part of "demons attacked them, Vergil and Dante barely escaped with their lives, and all of their possessions were burned to the ground" do you not understand?

His store got destroyed before it had even opened and demon blood is not a universally accepted currency.

Is there a mod to just play as fucking dante yet? I hate nu-ro.

Sparda kept all his cash in a pillow case and it burned down with the house. He was that kind of guy.

Dante is just bad at managing money. He probably used all the money Sparda left him for that shop.

Reckless, short-sighted and impulsive.

Imagine all the collateral damage costs.

he spends all his money in booze , pizza and sandaes

Lady takes all his cash to pay for the expenses he incurs on his missions.

I just got deja-vu for when i asked about this when dmc4 came out. Holy shit..

The pizza boy doesn't accept Red orbs

>Sparda was wealthy

Why do people assume that, he could have been as broke as Dante and Eva could have had all the money.

>tfw demons aren't smart enough to put their bearer bonds in a safety deposit box at the local credit union

I'd imagine that demon-hunting gigs aren't that frequent or reliable. He has big paydays and lives like the king of pizza for a while, then sits around in the dark waiting for another job.

Spends it all in ammo for Ebony and Ivory

I guess the demand for Demon Hunters just isn't that big outside of some crisis? Most people probably think he is a scammer too

I'd bet that Eva actually had money now that you mention it. She strikes me as wealthy

He probably buys pizza everyday. Doesn't get fat since he's a demon. Heck he survived for a month without eating.

It checks out

Dante doesn't drink, he just collects discarded Budweiner cans to look cool.

Even if Sparda/Eva left them a nice bank account, you have to remember that Dante ran away at like age 5 or something and that he didn't even start calling himself Dante again until ~20 years ago. He couldn't go "Hi yes I am Dante Swordman here to claim the money in the account left to me by my father, Sparda Swordman." Mundus' lackeys would close in on him and kill his ass.

Because it's SO funny.

He dresses like a duke in his human form

I CANT S RANK MISSION 10

>demons destroy his house/office
>he destroys Lady's motorcycle owing her money
>Lady and Trish keep ordering pizzas off of his name
>buys new jackets that cost 8k every year
hmm

Attached: IMG_2072.jpg (546x571, 56K)

NEROOOO STOP STEALING MY COSTUMERS GODDAMNIT THE POWER IS OUT AGAIN

Attached: 1552575807302.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Sparda just wanted a Sugar Mama

Attached: 1533453601721.jpg (518x658, 81K)

>Rich, sheltered girl summons the universe's strongest demon bugman.
>They end up falling in love.
>She learns the dark arts as well and they raise two children.
>Bugman gets to show off to his friends with his "wealthy" clothes like his dumb fucking monocle.
>Sheltered girl gets to impress her parents with a "young" man of culture.

>Dante dies of a heart attack

Well if Dante wasn't a lazy bum he'd be swimming in cash, since Lady has her own Demon Hunting business and its actually successful

I hear Dante shoots the tires of pizza delivery cars so he can get that 30 minutes or free deal consistently

>Toilets won't flush anymore because Nero is stealing all the business in his mobile office

Attached: 1522506529645.png (321x376, 148K)

He refuses to work all the fucking time. Even zero-effort jobs.

Hang the fuck on,let's say he was the Duke of Redgraveshire? Vergil would be Marquess because he's the eldest, Dante could be an Earl. That means Vergil would be the rightful Duke of Red Grave.

dante is a fucking retard with money

What are Dante's debts?

Truly he is /ourguy/

>Dante doesn't drink,
youtube.com/watch?v=oXTyKrSmgSY
this is canon

He spent it all on his coat.

he broke boi

Attached: mental breakdown.jpg (737x1034, 369K)

Would he qualify as a neet?

Did you miss the cutscene where Eva tells Dante to start a new life as Tony Redgrave?

Attached: 20190309231501_1.jpg (2560x1440, 386K)

Forgot that song
The music was the best thing about the anime, mostly the song of the demon rocker lady though

Attached: 1397754141529.gif (645x773, 34K)

It's a nice coat

He's horrible with money and sells his Devil Arms FFS

What was Mundus’ tax policy?

Nero just offers a faster service. You can call him and he’ll come to you in his van to clean up the mess. With Dante you have to actually go into his office or contact Morrison to set up a meeting before he can actually do the job. It’s an outdated business model.

Sparda must've had his ways to make money

If Sparda was feudal lord in Fortuna did he have peasants serving him?

He canonically won’t accept pay from people who need the money more than he does. And he apparently can sleep for a month without issue.

Why do you think I said he collects Budweiner cans? I've watched the show. He keeps alcohol around but doesn't actually drink it.

>that nose
Jesus

Dude had a whole city that worshipped him

The parts that Bingo wrote are canon, which is why Morrison isn't white. Madhouse's ending animation where he's holding a drink isn't.

Yeah but you get higher quality work from Dante. Nero is the McDonalds of the demon slaying world

Is there any reason to use the buster arm in new game plus?

The live in different cities. Nero lives in Redgrave, Dane lives in Capulet.

If Sparda was a Feudal Lord in Fortuna it means The Order Of The Sword was Sparda's personal army if Hell got any bright ideas.

He could easily marry Patty and be a house-husband to her. Why wouldn't he say yes to that?

Attached: 1545735370415.png (778x761, 202K)

bounty hunter trope
they always save the world and get nothing for it

Sparda probably had a tax policy

I can't imagine Sparda, Dante, or Vergil opening a bank account. Everything Sparda owned probably got plundered by demons when they attacked his home.

Also I think Lady warned Dante about collateral damage in DMC4. Dante prioritizes having fun over the mission, which leads to a lot of broken windows and explosions. Dante barely earns enough to keep the lights on because his employers keep deducting from the reward to pay for damages.

no way fag

Sparda's entire wealth was in Red Orbs.

He sucks at gambling. Also Lady and Trish going shopping and sending him the bill.

Attached: 1535325117726.jpg (469x640, 50K)

Combo extender/style meter

but Mundus controls the world through debt :^)

>higher quality work From dante
>literally let an entire city get destroyed because he wanted to have fun and his mommy gf wanted to see what would happen if she gave Sparda to a cult
Nah son, Nero may be an unga and probably cause more collateral damage, but he’ll try to wrap thing up faster than wacky wooho pizza man

>Dante never got out of his Pagliacci phase and now he is in hell
Who would have thought him to be a bigger social failure than Vergil

Attached: 483.jpg (720x612, 59K)

Also a lot of his jobs he does Pro Bono. "There is a Sin Scissor haunting our apartment" isn't exactly going to pay well, but Dante isn't the type to just leave them to die.

pretty sure all the cosmetics and feminine hygiene products keeps him broke

How many times do you think he gets legitimate jobs? Maybe twice a year at most, then he blows it all on junk food.

Dante probably has one. Speaking of you think Dante pays his taxes?

It should also be noted that Dante is incredibly bad at gambling.

Attached: 1-Dantebayo.jpg (706x493, 82K)

How are you supposed to know the password for DMC? What kind of way is that to run a business?

>t. Dante

He doesn't even have a last name, I doubt he has a SSN.

>Lady takes all his cash to pay for the expenses he incurs on his missions.
Lady doesn't work for Dante, she has her own demon hunting business. Sometimes she hires Dante and/or Trish when she lands a big gig and needs backup.

Buster arm does twice as much damage as the bringer. Still 33% stronger than DT bringer. Also the break move is 10x stronger. It's better enough that it's absolutely worth using, but it comes down to preference of whether the variety of a different arm is more valuable to you than the extra damage of the buster.

Morrison probably hands it out to reliable prospects or for a fee.

I want to give him 5 strawberry sundaes for free!

Attached: e4c4e8bb0128b65aaed40e72b9ffe3ba.jpg (480x568, 55K)

Does he gamble?

Attached: 1552480278833.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Every time he orders chinese

Does he pay his taxes?

Yes. One episode in the anime was having to play Poker against a demon or something.

First user isnt wrong, Trish/Lady take a bigger cut from Dante's job if they tag along.

Oh shit, I just realized, Dante is Nero's boss.

Of course.

Attached: cute.jpg (252x200, 7K)

Or maybe Nero bought franchise rights to Devil May Cry?

Does Dante own Devil May Cry?

>And he apparently can sleep for a month without issue.
That's just because his body was feeding off the energy of the tree. That blood Dante was covered in wasn't his.

The reports call him the proprietor of DMC. I think he took over the business while Dante was in hell

Yes. He has the deed to the shop.
He also handed the deed to Morrison at the end of DMC5 so that Lady and Trish dont take it over.

When did Nero joined DMC?

>If Sparda was a Feudal Lord in Fortuna it means The Order Of The Sword was Sparda's personal army if Hell got any bright ideas.
Didn't the cult of Sparda pop out relatively recently? Sparda saved the world 2000 years ago according to dmc1. Sparda cult can't be older than 200 years.

DMC 2 takes place before DMC4 now

The real question is who didn't? the guy doesnt exactly scream responsible also you think sparda would feel proud of how their lives turned out

>Lady takes over Devil May Cry
>It actually starts pulling in money, the lights and plumbing stay operable for more than a month

He has high blood pressure anone dont his doctor said he has to cut back

Dante's also extremely exclusive about his jobs and doesn't just go after hauntings or singles. Nero probably does just about anything that offers.

Jonathan joestars house burnt down and his family killed by a psycho vampire yet him and his decendants were all still rich as fuck

Nero doesn't live in redgrave, Kyrie and the orphans would've been killed if that was the case. I'm pretty sure he still lives in fortuna.

>Dante comes back eventually
>jokes about barely recognizing the place

Attached: 1506713178592.png (500x300, 17K)

Same, what the fuck. It's the only mission where I have this problem

Because of Speedwagon.

Does Dante actually own the shop or does he rent? If he's renting it's pretty much a guarantee that he's not getting his damage deposit back

Is demon hunting a legal business also what are the laws for demons seeing as how some are mindless servants and others have personalities of their own also what does this legally make nero,dante,and vergil

>Lady doesn't work for Dante

You're right, Dante works for her.

? Joseph was poor at the beginning of part 2

I want to see Nero fights ghosts and witches like Hellboy now. He probably doesn’t even consider them a threat since he hunts demons, which are much more dangerous.

That song is making me feel things

Joseph made his own fortune
jotaro isn't rich
Josuke is Josephs son, and won the lottery
And Jolyne also isn't rich

Yes, because the Speedwagon Foundation pays for everything. Also Joseph made a lot of money in his old age.

>that texture in the background
BLUNDER

If he has the deed; then he's the owner.

Well it is a city where there are mercenaries and all that. I would assume it falls into that grey area.

yfw DMC6 is DMC Inc. and each mission are mostly different jobs.

I'd assume they were wealthy. Dante's name is Tony Redgrave and the city in 5 is called Red Grave city.

>Joseph was poor at the beginning of part 2
No? He's always been well off because Speed Wagon took care of his family.

>The toilet's not backed up with waste
>The months old pizza boxes are in the trash
>The jukebox is actually playing
>The phone won't stop ringing

Attached: 1539463757791.jpg (396x340, 26K)

>not wealthy
>opens own business at the age of 19

Probably spent that Sparda trust fund money on opening his shop.

Nah, the power went out again shortly after lady and trish were were enjoying a danteless shop

Lady is rich as fuck, she's extremely Jewish with her money.

not canon

It would probably be something like say, going into a house and there's ONE(1) whole Death Scissor there. Absolute nonthreat but pays anyway

>youtube.com/watch?v=r4pZHb6QSuo
>this wasn't one of the alternate battle songs in 5

They literally just got there.

Dante's fake name is Tony Redgrave because just like his brother, he's awful at picking fake names. V and Urizen (your reason) are just as bad.

Yeah because REO Speedwagon took care of Erina and her kids/grandkids for life because Jonathan saved his ass from being a thug forever.

>Dante, the pizza is gone.
youtu.be/ybNPAsjqeco

Don't forget Vergil's fake name when he was younger was just a shitty anagram of his real name.

her face model is greek, it's a mediterranean nose

What does Nero say when he uses Overtures break age move? It's like hes trying to speak jap

Attached: 1528736420094.png (522x248, 217K)

>Happy birthday! NOW MAKE A WISH

Or

>GIVE EM A TASTE OF THE GOOD SHIT

Does anyone know some cool synergies or mechanics with ragtime?

The second one is for Gerbera's big beam move

> Absolute nonthreat

to him.
to normal people it could easily kill a crowd.

>GIVE EM A TASTE OF THE GOOD SHIT
That Gerb buddy

>The phone won't stop ringing
>His office is now full of secretaries and customer service

Attached: 1542171669611.jpg (249x265, 23K)

it's useful for dealing with furies

Difficulty/Mechanical Depth

Nero (Post Game) *****
Dante ****
Nero ***
Dante w/ DSD **
V *

Bitches are expensive yo

V is the most complex as you actually need skill to land visually pleasing combos.

Paddling two triggers doesn't make Nero even half as deep as Dante still.

>Nero (Post Game) being higher than Dante
This meme needs to stop. DMD's swords have the exact same effect of keeping an enemy in place with the added possibility of also launching them in the air. Dante is still miles harder, and Neroniggers need to fall back in line.

He barely makes more than a minimal wage employee

Attached: kamiya coat 2.jpg (579x184, 27K)

Think he's joking about how easy it is to get S Ranks. But yah V requires you to pay a little more attention than normal. Also there is a bigger down time for damage if you fuck up and get Grif/Shadow killed.

Attached: kamiya coat 3.jpg (586x337, 48K)

I forgot that you can use those swords after any action.

>Nero waits patiently to parry its swing so he can one shot it
>It won't stop clipping through the walls
>"Well, looks like this job is going to take all day. Hope I'm getting paid by the hour"

DMC anime is canon?

Why did Japanese Phil Fish think his input mattered in 2018?

>Dantes living expenses 1/4th of trish
This isn’t even accounting for ladies jew tendencies

Kamiya has about as much say as I do regarding the series at this point. Also Trish doesn't live with Dante anymore, she moved out a few months after DMC1.

Are demons even common enough in The DMC world that demon hunting would be profitable?

no mod but you can swap characters with cheat engine, though it might get glitchy sometimes

Because he had a gf unlike virgin broke ass dante

>That like five times what i make.
>mfw
Sucks living in a third world shithole.

Attached: 1550694184783.gif (200x113, 914K)

The real problem is the fact that Dante/Crew are too efficient at their jobs in demon hunting. Demons at least powerful ones dont want to fuck around with Sparda's decedents unless they have a huge ego or have a hardon for fighting. Lesser Demons most likely stay the fuck away unless they are being controlled. Dante practically sold majority of the devil arms for money and gettign devil arms isnt easy since high level demons dont come around very often.

Itsuno would never go against his sempai

Classic "Japanese Wife" budget. No wonder Dante kicked Trish out and changed the office name back. Gives him $700 for pizza.

Hunt demons (darkies), bro. More than enough around you to turn a profit.

>Dante is still miles harder,
what's with dante fags unable to cope with the fact that nero actually has more depth now

Dante was getting calls before his shop even opened

better questions:
how much does he get paid for his contracts?
how much is his rent?
how much does he spend on pizza & parfaits?
why doesn't he work as a mercenary or something?

Itsuno loves Kamiya and would probably take his word as gospel

>Demons at least powerful ones don't want to fuck around with Sparda's descendants

Aren't demons constantly challenging Dante because they don't know who the hell he is? No Demon can ever make it back to tell the others about Dante because he always kills them.

>nero actually has more depth now
I agree. But that doesn't imply he's harder than Dante and I directly told you the reason why.

>Sorry, not open for business yet.
Did he just condemn some poor normie to death on a technicality?

What was it?

dmc4 fags who spent 10 years bullying nero players, who don't want a repeat for the next 10 years but with the shoe on the other foot
They'll reap what they sow. I love the irony in all of this

Berial knew who was Dante, besides, the human who sealed back Mundus should be quite popular in the underworld.

>nero actually has more depth now

He doesn't though. He has a couple of timing gimmicks added in but Dante still has nearly unlimited combo potential.

Devil Hunter Tycoon when?

He does the same if they don't know the password

Holy shit! i hate Dante now.

I imagine he has the password to fend off crazy people thinking that there is a demon under their bed or some nonsense. If there's really some shit going down, Morrison will find it and bring it to Dante.

Attached: sad dante.jpg (457x396, 17K)

If he has the deed he owns the place and isn't paying rent. But he's obviously not paying for water or electric on a regular basis, which makes it hard to calculate with late fees and everything.
We can estimate about $20 per pizza and Dante would probably have it delivered so add another $5. But would he tip the driver? And how many pizzas a day would feed the legendary devil hunter?

Attached: 1552440139807.jpg (591x643, 206K)

Want to get blackpilled? The Devil May Cry business is a circlejerk and Dante leaves innocents to die if they don't know the password.

Attached: 1537417276354.jpg (1157x940, 83K)

What the fuck kind of rich man pizzas are you buying

>broke all the time
>just got a cool new bike for free
also, Nico made him a hat.

Attached: 1543829839573.png (305x336, 119K)

What is the password anyways? and why Dante expect people to know it if they are attacked by demons for the first time?

I think you and I remember DMC4 differently. The VERY first thing Dante did when he got to Fortuna was shoot Sanctus in the face. This should have solved everything, but Dante didn't count on the Order knowing how to bring people back from the dead. I mean, up to now, a bullet to the head solved most of Dante's problems. Took out Mundus, took out Argosax. It usually worked. But in this one instant, it didn't.

After that, the reason things escalated was because Nero wasn't quite up to snuff yet. Dante actually thought Nero could deal with it, but he wasn't really there yet so he got absorbed.

Pizza time

>Spend life as street urchin with no formal education.
So was Vergil right when he called out Dante for not being able to count? Deepest lore

Attached: felguard.jpg (1110x1110, 107K)

Pretty sure its mixed, some demons know him sure like Beowulf just by smell knew Dante was Sparda's decedent and wanted revenge. But there are also other Demons who have no idea who the fuck Dante is. Not like Mundus is talk with other demons abou that time he got his ass handed to him by Sparda and his Son.

How is sex with a demon like Sparda from the point of view of a human like Eva

Attached: 1544812389441.gif (326x378, 1.84M)

The pay varies wildly, but Dante often parts with a big chunk of the check to cover collateral damage, and also has a big heart, often refusing pay after a significant number of jobs because of the conditions.
He owns the place, his utility bills are probably high due to the hazardous location with a high demon population making infrastructure maintenance expensive.
A lot. In every game, Dante appears to be very bad with money, one who will impulse buy expensive shit to put in his office. Whenever he saves a bit or makes big bank on a job, he'll blow it on some luxuries like a pool table or a new red coat.
"Devil May Cry" is officially an anything-goes odd jobs establishment, with demon hunting requiring a password. Based on the Anime, he's basically a mercenary/private investigator already.

ligreV

see

Devils Never Cry

>Eva willingly let herself be possessed by a demon and even bore demon spawn from him
>I can't even get a fat girl to stay in love with me more than a year, even though I saved her life

Attached: 1322781586795.jpg (398x342, 35K)

BIG BUG COCK

>eating cheap pizza
That is a good point, would Dante buy cheap pizza or not?

Attached: 1533417799135.png (149x316, 78K)

Attached: pizza.jpg (774x690, 411K)

Gilver.

>tip
stop forcing your dumb american shit on canon brit

Vanilla.

This is the question to be made

Attached: 1544387929775.png (530x696, 419K)

Nero lives in Fortuna still.

SMOKIN'

SEXY

STYLE!

>Now that a major city was invaded by demons instead of isolated places demons became a known threat to the world
>If Nero's credits fight is to be taken seriously demons will pop out often in the middle of the city
>Nero, Lady and Trish will probably be busy since few people actually know how to deal with them and they are the strongest hunters
>Dante is taking his time in the underworld and he won't take advantage of it

SCHLONG

Lady and Trish are to blame. They're shit.

Dante needs to let Patty be his paypiggy and Lucia be his warmer at night.

because he is woke

>Moralfag that doesn't take payment for most of his jobs cause poorfags ask him for help
>Moralfag that lets his clients send him bills for damages he caused on top of not accepting payment
>Insanely fucking unlucky with gambling, borrows shittons of money from Lady and loses it all, has a huge debt he owes her.
>Trish in general being high maintanence
>Pizza and sundae addict
>Buys expensive shit like a jukebox and pooltable every other week

>He couldn't go "Hi yes I am Dante Swordman here to claim the money in the account left to me by my father, Sparda Swordman." Mundus' lackeys would close in on him and kill his ass.
Well, he certainly can now.

>he thinks Sparda possesed Eva
>he thinks we want to read his blog

I genuinely wanna know how Sparda shittalked folks.
I imagine he was courteous as fuck and insulted you in the most flowery way as possible and while I'm typing this I realize that's basically V.

Attached: 1552349171944.jpg (515x514, 60K)

Because he does most of the jobs he gets for free

Without a doubt, Dante is in serious trouble with the IRS.

youtube.com/watch?v=no0M1A6jOU8

Only a retard couldn't amass a fortune over 2000 years. You wouldn't even need to try lol interest will do all the work

he collect red orbs while bayonetta collects gold rings

This makes sense, Dante being poor wasn't a thing in DMC1, DMC2, or DMC3.

Well apparently, his attitude wasn't that different from Nero's.

Why does she have the same exact model as Triss? Were they really that lazy and thought nobody would notice? God, I feel bad for anyone who paid for this.

He'd probably be very condescending about their technique and remark on their faults while exploiting them.

>lady and trish were were enjoying a danteless shop
>the women who you've known for years and thought you bonded with, one who shot you in the head and the other who fucking impaled you, waste no time in rejoicing the fact that you're gone
Why are they such bad friends? Poor Dante.

well greeks are fucking ugly

Trish is supposed to be a dead ringer for Eva.

>the pool table held together with duct tape and wood glue is gone

Attached: triggered.png (539x532, 406K)

>Mundus created Trish in the image of Dante's mom
>Why they used the same model fucking hacks?

On the one hand, I don't want the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda to be some punk.
On the other hand, it would make sense.

FUCK YOU MUNDUS

He was literally a demon from hell, why would he have any money?

>canon brit

Attached: 1537828039016.jpg (297x545, 38K)

But Dante has the reputation as a legendary demon/devil hunter. Considering he takes any job involving them the exclusivity and payment isn't a problem. Dude just wants pizza, paid bills, and to kill demons. He loves his job and so would take what he can get.

Because of that he would get more job offers than his nephew, who's best selling point is his burgeoning rep and his resemblance to Dante.

Nero didn't act like a punk when talking with Berial, which is when their resemblance has been pointed out.

>Dante joins team red and broke with Spider-Man
>They eat chinese food and pizza on top of a NYC gargoyle
I can dig it.

Nico states "cash first" to Nero when he tries to take Punchline, but when you go into the shop it costs orbs instead. I imagine Red Orbs would go for a pretty penny on some black markets, it wouldn't be ridiculous to assume that Sparda was sitting on a shitton of orbs.

Cheap pizza tastes good though

Give me a quick rundown on the sons of sparda.

According the the book Dante doesn't always take payment for demon hunting jobs if the people who come to him can't afford his fees. He also sends money to the daughters of a bartender whose death he feels responsible for, and he may send out money to more people as well. He also likely sent Nero some cash every now and then. Since Dante's a half demon he probably doesn't need to eat and can subsist on demon power, which would explain why he only eats junk since he's doing ti purely for pleasure.

is this your first dmc?

You guys like power right?

Attached: 1552597587942.jpg (1080x800, 244K)

>What do you mean with, this dosen’t have any value?
>Sir those are just red rocks
>So, you apes use to fight for gold shiny stones only a few centuries ago

>be superpowerful demon hunter half superhuman/demon
>still can't find decent jobs or mantain a decent living by himself

i genuinely feel bad for dante

Does the world know Dante is Sparda's kid?
I mean, there was a whole religion specifically for Sparda, how could they not know he had kids?

Is the average person in the DMC world even aware of demons?

Why did he bang some prostitute? Because his father did?

He doesn't take "any" job. Just the ones that pique interest. He's legendary because he's done absolutely insane shit through his long career.

Wow, Kamiya's Dante is totally cucked.
I'm glad Itsuno Dante NWF'd that demon slut.

Attached: 1552235977847.jpg (390x398, 135K)

Reminder that Sparda put his dick on this
Do you think Eva asks him to Trigger every time they have sex?

Attached: ss.png (344x1080, 632K)

poorly life choices

They control the red orb economy unbeknownst to the shadow elite.

Attached: 1530678755420.jpg (540x530, 199K)

Didn't he literally rule Fortuna at some point?

Evidence points to Sparda being a bit like a fusion of Dante and Vergil. He was relatively sophisticated compared to Dante, but not quite as uptight as Vergil. He liked to style on his enemies and was something of a flippant shit-talker in general.

Allegedly, Luce and Umbra originally belonged to him (God knows why Trish has them). So I guess when guns were invented, he ended up taking a liking to them.

She looks like that crazy bitch in that reality tv show about housewives who threw her prosthetic leg in the middle of a super fancy restaurant once to piss off her friends.

But seriously, what did she mean by judging cut her with my "power".

Attached: 1552557047809.jpg (778x813, 362K)

the Divergence mode coming with Bloody Palace might be a way to play one character on every mission

Attached: dante 2.png (865x570, 970K)

I imagine she has them because Dante gave them to her

Quads have spoken.

Yeah, instead of Trish, Itsuno's Dante is Lady's paypiggy.

Why the fuck does Dante have them? Are you implying he carried around his dad's guns for twenty years?

>Fortuna Sparda fangirl sees Vergil and tells him he can get more powerful if he breeds her and gives her his baby
>MUH POWER
>Technically she wasn't wrong in the fucking slightest.
>lolis with classic rock cds.
W-Whoa, penis. Settle down.

Not really the people in DMC world think that demons are just a fairytale.
And those that know Dante personally are the only people that know that he is the Son of Sparda.
For example the hellgate that was destroyed in Fortuna the big one that is destroyed at the end of DMC 4?
The press in that world wrote that it was destroyed during an earthquake no mention of Dante anywhere.

>Mundus bow to Sons of Sparda
>In contact with aliens
>Possess cuhrayzee abilities
>Control fortuna with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient demon bloodline
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Motivationgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Devil arm editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Son of Sparda babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Temen-ni-gru and hell
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two demons who will ascend upon Earth and will bring an era of motivation and unprecedented partying upon them
>They own Red Orb R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Sparda orbs inside you right now
>The Sons of Sparda are in regular communication with the Cerbarus and Berial, forwarding the word of God to the Fortuna church. Who do you think set up the meeting between Sanctus & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Sparda bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold orb reserves with the twins. There's no gold orbs in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Sparda
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings

>Morrison didn't use to believe in demons
How the fuck not?

May I have the rest of this picture please

>takes dante clothes
>has black and white rocket launchers
>is rich, has a successful demon hunting business, but keeps going to dante's shop

Is Lady tsundere for Dante?

Attached: 1552581218707.png (2596x2204, 3.56M)

So when he's low on cash and he wants to buy a slice, you're telling me he doesn't just fuck off and gank some low level sloth demon in like twenty minutes so he can get his pizza within the hour? That's stupid.

Dante is stupid. And the goodest.

fuck of nerd

That’s literally nothing

maybe Nell had them for whatever reason and gave them to Dante when he got Ebony and Ivory

>Tfw you had to put down your pets

According to the DMC5 prequel novel, Lucia's in love with Dante.

Got a source?

And water is wet.

what are they gonna say about the events of DMC5 then? that the giant ass tree floating in space wich extermined entire towns population was just an optical illution and that the people actually died from some terrorist attack or some shit like that?

what was his tax policy?

Attached: Mundus.png (432x583, 378K)

She's rich because she keeps slapping Dante with arbitrary debts he pays for some reason.

No, it's just a guess based on the name.

Isn't Dante wearing goggles around his neck in 5 too?

who the fuck is spurda

This is embarrassing since everyone keeps complaining how easy mode V is but I really need some tips playing him. I do fine as the other characters since I have 300 hours of time on them.

Shadow keeps running all over the place being useless, bird misses half his moves and the DT minion stands around an awful lot. I worked out that I need to stop mashing so much and that I need to be closer but what is the trick to him? Is it because I should be using the empower minion command more? I love summoners from ARPGs so I don't want to give up on him.

Also what is the timing for chaining checkmates? Do I hit the command again after he impales them or after the whole animation ends?

Attached: 1514745883339.jpg (665x574, 46K)

>Insanely fucking unlucky with gambling, borrows shittons of money from Lady and loses it all, has a huge debt he owes her.
And why do you think Lady keeps letting it happen?
>Hey Dante, if we got married, we'd share our money, so there'd be no more debt.

Attached: devil may kiss.png (1224x792, 78K)

To be fair, which girl doesn't?
given that they haven't known him longer than 15 minutes

he kinda carried around his dad's sword for 20 years

Yes.

He should make children with her so they'll be 3/4 demon instead but human enough to know the strength of feelings and heart. They'll undoubtedly be more powerful then Nero!

Attached: dc4c88c8939f4beeb7bb5b8b9f09137d.jpg (390x560, 36K)

>All DMC pros are actually boomers now
kek

Attached: spurdo sparda.jpg (1000x1000, 218K)

Sparda's twin sister

only when uing cavaliere. He puts them on in his DT

The sword was explicitly a gift for him, though.

Too bad the only girl Dante loves is called pizza

Seriously, shouldn’t all of them have Eva’s last name, it’s not like Sparda had a birthplace or family name, but Eva must, they should just have her last name

no?

Attached: devil-may-cry-dante-1158962.jpg (696x390, 35K)

For chaining checkmates, just mash the button while holding the stick towards another enemy without lock-on and hope it works.

But Dante isn't in love with her

>@454518736
>Why does the character who is suppose to look exactly like this other character look like her?
>Doesn't even spell Trish's name right
0/10, no (You) for you.

Proof

a hat that uses money (red orbs)
Nico made him a jew hat

And then got NWF'd twice by him.
He does when he has cavaliere equipped. He puts them on when he DT's.

Attached: 20190309185309_1.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

What if orbs aren't actually canon and Faust just shoots money?

Nah.

>estate burns down
>ruins stand there for decades
city's got a shitty administration, yo

Why does Dante have no game?

Attached: nogame.gif (422x169, 1.72M)

Red Orbs aren't going to keep the lights on.

swamp gas

Some crazy hallucinogenic gas used in some terrorist attack.

He has rotten luck with women.

There a link to this?

Because he reeks of pizza

Or perhaps it's been haunted by minions lying in wait to ambush Sparda's sons

youtube.com/watch?v=gxfQ6UjRzi4
This video makes me lose my shit every single time.

I wonder If Dante ever had to deal with cult or just paranoid person believing something supernatural when is really nothing?

this
fucking anchovies

how did the press explain the giant tower erupting from the ground and the giant demon flying around it in dmc3

or everything in 2

SPARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 20190309212936_1.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

Wait, wrong one youtube.com/watch?v=i_7qBQklKZU

why she looks like Trish?

Terrorist were poisoning the water.

I want meme50 to make a loveydovey and completely degenerate book about Dante and Lucia. Seems like the kind of bait and switch he'd pull.
>Lady gets ryona pregnant vomit scat
>Lucia gets breeding creampies and Dante sharing his pizza with her, because why not
>Patty joins in

I've been waiting for this one

>oh shit this girl wants to fuck me but i don't want to
>wait from me stalking Dante's every action i'm pretty sure he didn't fuck yet
>not only can i lose my virginity first but on the off chance i happen to give a shit about my kid later down the line he will be stronger than Dante's because he's first
>after i beat up Dante i can have my kid beat him up to show how pure power flows through my veins

what of it, construction in progress

My biggest gripe with DMC4 and 5 Tbh

Attached: cheer.jpg (944x3546, 341K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w

Which takes the crown?

Attached: 6z4286z7p9t11.gif (554x400, 104K)

Why the fuck is Vergil so hard as Dante? Jesus Christ I struggled with Urizen a bit (took about 4 tries) but this is a whole other level.

Attached: 20190313210831_1.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

The absolute madman.
Getting twins cheevo when

Attached: 20190312022149_1.jpg (2560x1440, 151K)

Eva was a bit of a babe.

he wastes too much money on ammo boxes and pizza
also devil hunting barely pays enough, most of the money he pays is literally just selling the fucking devil arms to collectors

anyways, where the fuck did sparda go to anyways? where do you go when you die if you're arealdy in hell?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo
Both are top fucking tier though.

>anyways, where the fuck did sparda go to anyways? where do you go when you die if you're arealdy in hell?
Super hell.

Do I look like a writer for that game?
Seriously I don't know how they will write that shit off without a truck load of bullshit because I bet with you that the Saviour from Fortuna could be easily seen even from other towns because people don't just ignore a flying marble statue
Maybe the writers explain it in the Spetsnaz kind of way there can be no witnesses if all of them are dead?
I dunno man I just play the games and enjoy them like everyone else.

so sparda's in Yea Forums?

How do you think he financed his business?

given that he fucks with them all the time it's probably mutual that they fuck with him too

Play Devil May Cry.

Why is there no boss rush mode in DMC V? I just want to fight Cavaliere over and over until I have him perfected.

She isn't even the best boss but the music makes it extra hype. Landing parries while that fast paced theme plays is orgasmic.

Attached: K7_Despair.png (771x366, 63K)

He's actually OP.

And where do you go when you die in super hell?

ultrahell --> impressive --> bob savage's office

Jersey

Gacha hell

>Game is about family, brotherhood, fatherhood, male bonding,

>women are background characters as it should be, useless dumb smelly bitches that don't do much but just support, main male heros

DMC5 is based fuck roasties

>no Crewcut model swap
>no Crewcut nude model
Why?

Attached: 1544367155734.png (760x686, 646K)

Every stylish action game needs a boss menu like MGR on PC.

He's too powerful. The army fatigues keep him in check.

Super duper hell

What does Dante ever do to them except NOT fuck them?

>Replay on another difficulty
>Not playing Dante is suffering
Oh why must I play someone else

Give it a while, if they don't add it in someone will make a tool for the Void which allows you to spawn as many enemies as you want, and whichever enemy you like.

based

Attached: 432er.jpg (1681x967, 206K)

Sparda lives

>Implying they need any other excuse but that
If Dante waits any longer, it'll be too late for Lady.

Attached: 1535110748902.png (917x610, 677K)

wait there is a model viewer?

Attached: upUl6hL.gif (225x203, 488K)

Only issue as of now is that some guys like Goliath seem to break due to how their bosses work

Does Dante even actually need to consume food?
If not then money isnt that important.

Which is ironic since if he just flipped the table over and did a couple back flips he'd probably flop a full house in slow motion

What are people even talking about? Just started playing SoS and didn't even notice how I reached mission 8.
Once you have all character abilities unlocked the game is just too fucking fun not to enjoy it, even with V. He is more braindead than other characters but I like looking at how his pets fucking around with monsters.

... OY VEY

>Why is there no boss rush mode in DMC V?
They gave that to V.

Bruh the gallery has a text to read on every character and their variations where you can also see their models

Attached: nico.jpg (1004x972, 155K)

in the gallery tap there are also some notes from Morrison on Dantes past and other lore stuff it's a cool little feature.

Money is important because he indulges himself in useless shit like gambling, pizza addiction and stylish clothes.

Gallery > Nico's Reports

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190310192144.jpg (3840x2160, 511K)

Nero has insane amounts of power and unlimited potential because he has more human in him than demon.

>American accent with extremely American personality with a brother who also has an American accent whose mother also has an American accent who all lived in a fictional American city
>canon brit

Attached: 1538953845813.png (277x271, 5K)

Wrong, there was a study that shows greeks have 10-30% jewish admixture.

Attached: 1552413480570.png (932x541, 101K)

Such a shame the DMC team didn't give those models different animations to cycle through like the REmake 2 team did.

>Triss

>DANTE PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR BABIES! I'M SORRY FOR SHOOTING YOU IN THE HEAD
>No way, fag
I'm getting the feeling he uses his awful luck with women as an excuse to not fuck just any slut that shows interest and to not get in a relationship with the women who've willingly done bodily harm to him.

Dante is a good, smart boy and his parents would be very proud of him.

Attached: dante-chibi.png (200x150, 21K)

Attached: SSSEXY STYLE.jpg (1335x1234, 715K)

How long will demoncucks still be butthurt over Sparda, it's been over 2000 years, give it a rest.

Shooting Dante in the head is basically foreplay

In DMC1 tutorial says Dante is american, and his office is located in America

ckeck out the concept art as well

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190311185951.jpg (3840x2160, 593K)

>Trish is mad that Dante on't fuck her because "muh mom"
so why doesn't she transform into something else? Gloria shows she can do that

Attached: 1548427227255.png (464x463, 216K)

lol i just played the game once, fucked a bit with trainer, killed urizen in prolog and thats it
i didnt check any content

Attached: dfdf.jpg (2560x1440, 515K)

I don't know what this is but I know I want more of it

I know.
But if he doesnt need to eat to sustain his body then it's not as important.
As a human if I didnt have to eat to keep myself alive I would not even go to work as I already have a house. Other material shit I can find a way to buy whenever I want.

>This is what Lady and Trish actually believe
The dude just wants to eat pizza and party with his friends. He's not some bdsm adrenaline junkie who gets off on pain.

Are you retarded? Trish doesn't like Dante that way

Nah, he's just oblivious. He also has reasons to reject everyone.

>COSTUMERS
I knew curahzy fans were low iq.

Technically it's been implied in the mangas that he likes sex with balls and chains

Same its the only thing stopping it from being perfect

>Dante sitting at his desk
>alone
>in the dark
needs a "This is fine" edit
or Spiderman

Well shit. At least that doesn't imply masochism on HIS part. Still don't think anyone likes getting shot in the head or run through.

Attached: Spider-drunk.png (481x525, 409K)

So, would the most powerful demon be one who was originally human?

Attached: 1535352260162.jpg (1852x1280, 137K)

Attached: 4a4.gif (444x444, 2.56M)

>spends all of his money on pizza and expensive jackets
>Has no source of income other than an extremely peculiar job that probably barely ever gets any business outside the events of the games

I wonder

Are those puffy nipples that I see?

some one tell me what does it do when enemy has a head on

Didn't some autists think V was this guy?

Mod to give Balrog moveset to V when? I need the full Demifiend experience.

Attached: 1235687742.jpg (134x202, 22K)

soon

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-14 18-22-55-17.jpg (3840x2160, 2.17M)

Sparda had taste

Attached: honk.png (244x255, 17K)

in the files you can get it literally says Trish is annoyed at Dante because he sees her more like a mom instead of a lover

No, Arkham tried to do that and he couldn't handle the power and turned into the worst boss in the series.

It was just japes, like secret unlockable Crew Cut

>Dante, lady and trish all beat up on the floor after losing to urizen
>Nero walks in and starts shit talking the boss as if he's the only one there
This game is absolute kino

Attached: Pull my devil trigger.jpg (966x1013, 65K)

Are YOU retarded? It's actually stated in the reports in game

Problem is Arkham was a scrub with no heart

I wouldn't mind seeing some story for crewcut

Only way this guy will have children is if you clone him through the DNA left on the remains of his pizza

If the DMC games weren't basically films and bothered to try and make a world continuity, Dante would've been set for life after 3. World governments would see him as an irreplaceable asset and he'd never be out of work. There is no sane reason for him to be homeless, except that it's comedic relief.

The only way it could possibly have legitimacy is if the planet DMC takes place on is WH40k in scale, and losing cities is akin to a building blowing up: awful but everyone keeps on with their lives. The military being generic commandos in 5 is laughable when you consider the literal millenniums worth of REAL FUCKING DEMONS killing people.

Truth be told DMC1 had it right, where Dante was just a creepy guy that took regular mercenary work with absolute success, but his real aim being to find devils. Mallet island was a random shithole rock in the sea that no one would ever pay attention to, and is the perfect setting for supernatural occurrences. Even DMC2 got this right.

DMC3 making an entire major population center disappear overnight ruined the story forever, and Bingo is the dumbest fucker there ever was.

please put patty on DMC6

why doesnt dante pay his bills in orbs
honestly a one off line where lady asks dante to pay his debt and he asks to pay in orbs would have been great

Exceeds aren't depth, retard

Then why did credo and the order die like a bitch

The equivalent of pissing your pants in public and calling everyone stupid. Go whine about how you don't get DmC2 faggot

Makes them drop more red orbs with any weapon.

HOW DO YOU USE THE COWBOY HAT
HELP ME I AM BACKRUPT

Because they abandoned their human side.

Agnus's experiment notes were filled with stutters, so clearly his assistants made flawed creations.

I challenge you to call out a single thing I said without tearing your hair out in a retarded fit of impotent rage.

Attached: 1552519896329.jpg (3840x2160, 3.78M)

The best.

Attached: Fu2.gif (480x270, 3.76M)

no way

>Nero fights Urizen again
>Actually manages to score a hit
>Urizen actually gets up
>HOW DARE YOU STRIKKKEEE MEEEEE YOU WILL REGRET BEING BORN HUMAN AND WORTHLESS
>Beats the shit out of Nero and starts tentacle raping him before Dante comes in
>Nero immediately calls dante and son of a bitch and that urizen is all his and to not let it become a habit before he finally passes out

Nero really is his father's son, wouldn't even admit he lost.

Great demon hunter. Shitty businessman
Spends way too much on pizza, alcohol, and coats

He doesn't want anyone to be close to him so he lives as a hermit. As an immortal that would be hell on earth to see your loved ones die one by one. Or worse they become targets.

>if we got married, we'd share our money
hahaha

How much do you think having an excuse to skip Patty's birthday party influence Dante's decision in the ending?

Nobody knows it was Dante except for Lady, and she doesn't want all her work to dry up. Demonic events clearly happen with some measure of frequency. Dante pre-DMC1 is still hunting for a specific demon, not any fucking demon. He wouldn't want to be in high demand, he has a vendetta.

Attached: 1552159434573.jpg (1280x1279, 302K)

I mean he already slept through it too

Hold the phone, the DMC anime from way back when is canon?

He didn't want to be at the party because he considers himself too weird for normal people

He still intended of "attending" to Patty after the party

Nah, he actually wanted to go, if anything it's an excuse to get away from those money harpies lady and trish. Patty and Lucia are god girls but Dante probably doesn't view them as sex partners because Lucia is a little girl in a teenager looking body and Patty he's known since she was 8 years old, if he bangs her he'd have to marry her.

Plus he likes being his brother's tard wangler did you see those smiles?

The book says he actually wants to go visit her, just after the party when the normies are gone because he wouldn't fit in. He consisders himself a freak.
Not only is it canon its more important than DMC2.

I'd imagine money is a pretty trivial thing to a demon. He lives in this world, but hes not "of it." If Dante really wanted money, he could get it easily. Just staying a hobo gives him reasons to find trouble, and give meaning in a meaningless world.

What is Lady going to use in her inevitable DLC? Dante took both her rocket launchers into Hell with him.
What will Trish use now that Sparda got fused with Rebellion?

Attached: 1552112879554.jpg (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Is it possible to win this fight like you can with the prologue?

According to the game, he "discreetly reigned the world"
He should easily be the richest person to ever live.
I bet he could knock on the Queen / the US government's door and ask a few billion for some old favor. Dants is probably too dumb to properly use his father influence.

What would Patty name their daughter?

>What is Lady going to use in her inevitable DLC?
Kalina Ann 3
>What will Trish use now that Sparda got fused with Rebellion
Alastor

>Lady takes the credit for herself
Would be interesting if it was actually confirmed and we ever saw the evidence of that.
>Demonic events clearly happen with some measure of frequency
Which is my point about world continuity. Temen-Ni-Gru would've changed the world forever. There would be endless research and tireless efforts to make it so the demon world never entered again, but in 5 you got random mooks coming in like it's Desert Storm or some shit. If taken at face value, this means that humanity sincerely didn't care that an entire city was wiped off the map by literal demons and thought it wouldn't happen again. Even if you assume it was covered up perfectly, people in power would damn well know.
>Dante pre-DMC1 is still hunting for a specific demon, he wouldn't want to be in high demand
It wouldn't be his choice, people would figure it out eventually. Lady is good for housekeeping, and that's about it. I appreciate your desire to connect dots where they aren't in order to make the story fit better, but it's simply not there.

If DMC6 doesn't have some kind of collective human effort being formed to combat the underworld after the Qliphot incident, there's no defending how bad it is.

He pretty much raised her.

Where? Character reports and Morrison letters came up blank.

>What is Lady going to use in her inevitable DLC?
Her growing rage, aging eggs, and baby rabies.

>What will Trish use now that Sparda got fused with Rebellion?
Her cats.

because its the love letter to the entire series.

its supposed to be hard, its the ultimate fight.

>If DMC6 doesn't have some kind of collective human effort being formed to combat the underworld after the Qliphot incident, there's no defending how bad it is.
>Crewcut leads the DMC equivalent of the EDF
>EDF minigame stages with crewcut

So?

Sparda must have been a few thousand years old by the time he married Eve

>Would be interesting if it was actually confirmed and we ever saw the evidence of that.
DMC anime, DMC4, Before the Nightmare, and DMC5 not enough for ya' buddy?
>Lady is good for housekeeping, and that's about it.
She literally runs her own business as confirmed in the above-mentioned sources, and is a heavily armed maniac.

Then what’s nailing him to the wall with his own sword?

Yes, you get the same ending as the prologue if you beat him there.

That's first base.

Was Vergil a portal hopping hobo?

Considering that now they'll have to deal with Dante and Vergil messing with the Underworld literally for shits and giggles they'll be butthurt about them instead.
>yfw they find banished Mundus and start bullying him not for justice, but as a form of competition between them

Dante Mario and Vergiluigi Mario

have you seen europe? theres literally 3rd world demons raping literal children everyday and throwing acid in peoples faces, teroor attacks on the regular

and yet no human effort being formed to combat these demons.

if the people in dmc do nothing then its the most realistic option

>Patty's birthday
>Hear that Vergil is back
>Plan to move Vergil's hair down and send him to Patty's
>Get to Urizen
>Demon tentacle monster
>Patty might be into it but wouldn't buy it
>V does something and Vergil appears
>FUCK YEAH PLAN IS SAVED
>Looks nothing like Dante
>Fuck it, time to get trapped in hell again

So Mediterranean then.

Would be incredible and isn't going to happen, god damn it

>Lady takes the credit for herself
If that's you musing cool, but it isn't what I meant. I meant she was the only human witness to Dante's stylish actions.
>Which is my point about world continuity
Which point? If you believe they happen with some frequency, why would the temen ni gru have changed the world at all? It would have just been another incident.
In 2 apparently there's a company making demons. There are demonic tanks and helicopters or whatever. The shit you are talking about does exist.

The crew cut crew were obviously first responders and the DMC crew were equipped to handle the situation. Who knows what would have been sent out after crew cut got wrecked, if DMC hadn't shown up?

>Lady stops using guns and just starts suplexing demons instead

What the fuck

Attached: 20190308225130_1.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

How come an army struggles to fight fodder while a teenaged girl with pistols and a rocket launcher could do fine entering a tower festering with them?
Lady should be some combat instructor, could make more cash

Pretty sure he waste hella money on Pizza Delivery. Probably paid the Owner kids though college

Attached: 1552606952258.jpg (490x535, 62K)

well in America we had a literal Vergil stop someone, that subway swordsman guy.

What the fuck would even happen to Yea Forums in this ending? Would he just fuck off and fade away somewhere?

What does the color of the royal guard bar mean? Like sometimes its always red but other times its orange

Detroit

How are they stuck in the underworld? Doesn't the Yamato literally create portals into and out of it?

No he wasn't? They ate at fancy restaurants and had enough money to adopt a street urchin.

Lady was literally just swiming in Trish and Dante's wake.

not to mention she's far more experienced with Demon's, I mean come on, DMC3 is right there.

If the demon isn't white, it's a hate crime

Why are they dragon/lizard like when their father was bugman?

I think it's probably kept under wraps.

Faust is OP

>Alastor
Damn, that'd be cool. Would fit in perfectly with her lightning powers.

They aren't stuck. They're just doing some bro-op to unwind.

Attached: 5373E49E-C9A8-425B-A831-8DCB2BB2309A.png (352x338, 215K)

>go back to human world
>get shit on for being a demonic tyrone and pulling another demonic spire releasing demons in an urban area
>have to pay bills again while lady and trish act like parasites
Hell sounds fun

how dare you forget THE LIGHT RAIL AVENGER'S title

>Doesn't the Yamato literally create portals into and out of it?

A single shard of Yamato is enough to open a portal out
Its also how Dante got out after 2 and some other demons go out too

>DMC anime
lol
>DMC4
*citation needed
>DMC5
Absolutely fucking not. In fact, DMC5 shits all over the idea that Lady is implied to be the only one to confirm Sparda existed through DMC3's story with a single Nico blurb about "everyone knows about Sparda and tell their kids stories about him" stuff.
>She runs her own business as confirmed and is the best girl ever blah blah
I get it, you love Lady. She's still only good for housekeeping in the grand scope of demon invasions, and as soon as she's tested, people would find that out. She brings Dante along on the jobs she can't handle, true, but that's all the more reason people would find out about him. Not to mention Dante's own Tony Redgrave urban myths that pop up about him.

>no one told Nero
>poor kid thinks his only relatives are gone forever

The second I found out the game has good keyboard and mouse controls I fell in love with it 3 times over. I just think it is the superiour way to play like 96% of games out there. I know this statement will make people try to hang me but how can people not see how having movement keys instead of a stick is such a big advantage in games like this. Also I can move the camera while dishing out combos to keep off screen enemies in the clear. And all the extra buttons around your left hand allowing for shit like easy access to a taunt button and having fingers on more buttons at once and next to each other allowing for even faster key inputs.

Attached: 1552564150028.jpg (1157x1285, 699K)

if it fills up you can do the Forward parry that actually deals damage.

come on now.

they aren't, they could leave at any time, they are just fucking around.

Playing DMD right now, what's the best way of dealing with the electrical/mage things as Nero or Dante to keep an S rank?

>a demonic tyrone

Attached: 1537370689204.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

Nevan, Cavaliere, Pandora and Alastor.

how did nero mains become the chads of this franchise

Attached: 1526907283224.jpg (800x1200, 101K)

Gee I don't know, how bout read the prequel novel nigger

Remember he had to buy the property twice, fucking sandy reapers.

Attached: 1517757649391.gif (351x251, 40K)

DMC3 is what they were referring to you goon, Crew Cut got fucked up by bugs but in 3 Lady was mowing through demons

But why does the color change in different points of the bar? Sometimes the bar is completely RED othertimes it had a orange tip

>Absolutely fucking not.
Go into the model viewer. They each have rundowns by Nico. It specifically says she runs her own demon hunting business.

All I see is a lot of delusional ramblings by someone who refuses to acknowledge sources which have been made canon.

the anime is literally canon now, faggot

they stood and shot, Lady was far more acrobatic.

I mean with DMC3 she could hold off her own a lot better than crewcut could in 5.
Though for all we know, Crewcut and could've been doing fine with standard military tactics up until Nero busts in.
Hell I'd hire Nico if I was Crewcut's superior.

So their mom fucked some giant horned demon? I assume their devil triggers is their demon side so Spurdo would look roughly like that fulltime??? how did he hold down a job??

I think him not being found out is an important part of the aesthetic of the games desu

Unironically nice nose. She looks like this goth hoe at my uni

>isn't what I meant
How else am I supposed to interpret "She doesn't want her work to dry up, and she's the only one that knows it's Dante who sealed the tower?" She would obviously take the credit for herself if she was using it as business enterprise. Dante would be happy to give her that sort of standing anyhow, I actually want this to be true, but it isn't ever confirmed as how things went down.
>I didn't read what you said, so repeat everything
No.
>Why would a city being wiped off the map change the world at all? It would have been an incident.
lay off the 2hu there Reimu

I really wish this sog was in dmc 5

Eve loved the BIG BUG COCK

Also Sparda has a human form and literally ruled his own kingdom

They didn't, and never were?

Based sarinaposter

So did Sparda dual wield Yamato and Rebellion?

The events of 3 were said to ne a devastating earthquake since no demon traces were left behind. Only random survivors ever know the truth and they're disregarded as crazy. Even Mundus killing Eva and other folks in Redgrave was thought to be a bizarrely efficient serial killer. Dunno how the events of 5 will get explained though, probably earthquake again. This is all in the files of 5 btw

>Implying that Crewcut wouldn't be Kamen rider angelo.
>A super suit based on the artemis and angelo suits which were powered by humans that were left behind in the Qliphtot event.
>his angelo suit gains new powers/forms based ob the bosses he has beaten ala monster hunter.

Attached: Crewcut Bianco diabolo.webm (1080x608, 1.39M)

Based dante taking signature weapons from thots and leaving them out of his will

>So their mom fucked some giant horned demon
Just like my porn
Yeah, human form is a guise he takes. I think higher ranking demons can pretend to be human.
Even then he was still walking the earth for roughly 2000 years, could've been getting riches from wherever he went and lived off of that

This is how he looked like in demon form. He also has a human looking form that looks similar to dante.

Attached: Sparda.full.224909.jpg (800x1275, 688K)

>Lucia is a little girl in a teenager looking body
Isn't Trish basically the same?

>How else am I duppised to interpret it?
Interpret it how I wrote it. She's the only one who saw Dante handle the incident. She doesn't say anything. They both keep getting work. Neither are famous.
>Didn't read what you said
I did, I just focused on one thing.
You agreed with me that demonic events happen with some frequency. The games and anime show that as well.
If that's the case, why would the temen ni gru be significant? You seem to think it would be a world changing event, but we both agreed demonic shit happens frequently.

Oh, if you're just hung up about her owning her own business, yeah that's obviously true. I was hoping you had some clout over the nature of her and Dante's business relations rather than headcanon though.
>ad hominem
Easy there compadre, don't go ahead and let me have all the legitimacy
Patty's existence is canon, Dante loving strawberry sundaes for grief counseling is canon, but even then they barely are. Slide out of the saddle there burribro
Honestly yes, but the longer this goes on in the story the more retarded regular humans are getting. After 5, we're basically dealing with tokusatsu levels of cannon fodder.

he buys 5 pizzas a day

Attached: 1536317192203.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

>media can fucking cover up the absolute shit out of events such as 3's.
Like I can get 4's fortuna's remote like mallet and dumary, but damn, those guys must be efficent.
I think if they ever do anything in 6, they'd have to make it so that the human world's more aware of demons, because that shit went on much more longer than 3's city destroying event.
3 was in a single night by the looks of it, but 5 was a month

Tips for king cerb? I barely beat him on sos and dmd will end me

As I said, assuming there's a cover up, the people who actually pull the strings and keep the world running are in the know. Actions would be taken, secret units created. People would be contacted. Realistically, people like Dante and Lady would be head-hunted by world governments. This isn't done though, because it's basically a film and not a real story.

There's also that guy that gave dante jobs

I'm honestly really curious to see what Vergil would look like if he had the same face as Dante in DMC 5. I hope someone mods that at some point.

Abuse the fuck out of trickster or royal guard. Dodge or guard the paw swipes, play it safe during the lightning phase then go back on the offensive during the fire/ice phases.

3's more justifiable to try and cover up, it was only for a day to 5's month long infestation.

>head-hunted by world governments
why

Fish face clown bug

omg cope

Attached: 1528763441834.webm (450x800, 1.86M)

Here you go

Attached: OzK80mh.jpg (1557x1080, 146K)

Lay off the botox

You're evading your ban again, trannyposter?

>bunch of youths beating the shit out of countless demons in the city after the tower falls
If anyone caught wind of that, then in govt would want to hire them to be a part of whatever org they have. Either in general or in case more demon level shit happens.
Though Dante was a merc as Tony Redgrave right? I'd see why he'd reject doing military shit.

If they knew about dante completely, they'd never try and hunt him.

he's too stupid and "street level" in living and ambition, it isn't worth risking him overthrowing the Government by attacking him because he'd do it just to WOOHOOO and shit.

Huh, his regular model actually seems more appropriate. All Vergil needs is a more pronounced widow's peak and it'd be perfect.

I'd prefer greyer eyebrows

youtube.com/watch?v=QhcVZMArN9M

Underrated song. I love the WubWub remix of the main theme while Vergil gets completely demolished after being the hardest part of the game by a mile, it's cathartic.

What ban? I came home from work a few hours ago and the first post I made went through just fine

keep being a seething dicklet crying for mods like the actual redditor you are

Attached: 1545728548508.gif (400x266, 470K)

Finnish and tranny, statistics say he is not going to last long before he downs a bottle of pills with Vodka.

Anyone have the Nero combo video with this song? I lost it and can't remember the name

I think the guy that gives him jobs might have something to do with the governments, but I could be wrong. Also they could ask him for jobs too. Personally I like that they let him do his thing, since it is working after all, but I guess you're right.

>Only certain things from the anime is canon
>Producer of DMC4 regarding the anime, Kobayashi: "Actually I am involved in the anime project; from the start I was involved in the process with that and the creation of the script, so it is a project I am very familiar with. You probably know that Dante is the main character, the timing is just after number one, up until four comes out."

What
said, basically we have to assume humans are the biggest drooling retards imaginable and the demons honestly have more right to the Earth than them, or the story continuity is shit because Bingo jacks off to early 00s nip action films and can't see past the flower fields and choreography

it was, especially since Nero fights very unlike Dante, so he basically had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Why this tranny all the time?

I want to bury my face in that butt

>are the biggest drooling retards imaginable and the demons honestly have more right to the Earth than them,
>implying it's not true
I can't help but think even if he did get a fat juicy contract, the money would still get pissed away into the wind

youtu.be/WnsyVt4IO5A?t=51
This?

Don't reply to "it" just report and move over

Attached: 1552494969916.png (738x669, 186K)

im not trans but keep seething

why not

Attached: 1544118299028.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

To be honest, I doubt dante uses the internet

Now this I like, because you could argue that he'd have taken the job immediately because he's absolutely crazy about the fighting demons forever to the point he's willingly trapped himself in hell with Vergil just to do it

I don't think they'd hunt him down aggressively, I think it'd go a lot like it does in the Blood series if taken to its logical conclusion. I was honestly surprised the DMC anime didn't take this route, because an animated series would've been the perfect pace for it.

>Kobayashi
never, ever accept a single thing that man says. He was public enemy #1 for DMC4's PR, and lied constantly.

I swear this mission has fucked me over, every demon that used to be easy combo fuel is now fucking me up. Also, S+ ranking each fight and then B ranking Urizen apparently isn't enough.

Attached: SSScoliosis.png (497x497, 77K)

the only real appeal of trannies and CD's (that pass) is that people innately know that being biological males, they will be more open to kinky shit.

also MORE than half of all trannies don't have disphoria but are simply Autogynephiliacs, which means they simply get off on being the opposite gender (and aren't actually suffering from thinking they really are women)

I am avlctualli kinda bummed Vergil doesn't look like Dante anymore.
I thought it was the coolest shit when his hair got messy and he looked exactly like dante.

Attached: 0ht6ahzheg821.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

they look similar but due to age they have differentiated, its sort of common with twins.