Professional streamer

>professional streamer
>hasn’t streamed since 2017
>lives with her parents at the age of 30
>goes on Dutch television every few months to promote a video game from 2015
What’s her endgame? Does she work at Albert Heijn?

Attached: B6D0095A-0C64-409A-811C-FCD99BA10FD0.jpg (768x1024, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgUdtckbVRg
youtube.com/watch?v=azDopUER8KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would betray my highest calling as an Anglo Saxon (Race Mixing) ONLY for her.

source?

Elaborate

She is hot as fuck, who cares?

did someone say joost thread?

Attached: 1469587381453.jpg (705x940, 85K)

She said it many times on her stream. Aside from that, you can see that the pictures she posts and the ones her stepdad/manager posts are taken in the same house. using google maps you can see the little garden shed she used to stream from in her parents’ garden

shut the fuck up

Attached: geoff keighley _003.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

please continue

>h-hey kid *cough* I used to be in Metal Gear *cough* Solid V

>>goes on Dutch television every few months to promote a video game from 2015
Really?

>post a webm with people talking
>has no audio
???

do you think that Joost ever comes to Yea Forums to see heh autists calling her perfect haha?

shes in

youtube.com/watch?v=kgUdtckbVRg

Yeah she did it a few times the past two weeks. She usually does it from december through march.

The fuck is going on here? Is pope getting called out by the blonde lady?

i wonder who's fault it is that Yea Forums can't have audio webms

shes not perfect, she looks like a Botoxed 45 year old these days. no wonder she only does voice work in videogames now

Attached: botox1.jpg (900x953, 158K)

doesn't she live in glorious Nihon?

Well that aint creepy

Attached: Okay.jpg (1280x633, 199K)

>finds the derpiest photo of her
>she's still cute af
sure is jelly roasties, trannies and numale soibois in here

>animopron

No she lives in Limburg.

What did Stefanie GABRIELLE Joosten mean by this?

Attached: 2D523606-860C-4C3D-8728-BE5593F04529.jpg (182x200, 6K)

what the fuck happened? I wanted to put babies in her back when she was In MGSV...

imagine

>friday evening
>haven't showered, woke up at 5pm
>not bought any groceries for the weekend yet
>throw on sweat pants and hobble to the nearest C1000
>unload five liters of Chocomel and two sixpacks of appelflappen at the cash register
>joosten is the cashier

B O G G E D
O
G
G
E
D

>suddenly think how big of a loser you are
>go home shower, burn the sweats, start hitting the gym as well as books at the local community college
>turn your life around
>save your waifu from the life of meaningless busywork while producing your own vidya in glorious Japan
>have Kojima over for Thursday movie nights

Seems like a waste of imagination.

Yeah you can just check her Instagram. Incels, destitute Asian women, and trannies are just jealous they’ll never compete.

Attached: ADD331E5-1EEF-4B95-9B90-6A44A1534CFE.jpg (750x722, 126K)

yup

Attached: 1473643647516.png (599x898, 658K)

Why are you so infatuated with her you utter fucking creepo.

is she, dare I say /ourguy/ ?

I live with my parents at the age of 30 too, who gives a shit?
I would move out if buying a house wasn't fucking impossible unless you are ultra-rich, or willing to pay for mortgage/rent until the end of your life.
Not about to enter any of that financial suicide mission just so I could meet social expectations.

who is she?

doesn't that affect your dating life though

Implying I have a dating life or am not a virgin, lmao.

but if you don't try dating now you're missing your last chance at finding a good young wife in her early twenties

You'd be surprised how little it hurts. I moved back in with my mom when my dad died to help her take care of the house and pay for all the utilities too. 90% of the girls I've met are completely unphased

because you have a story i don't want to have to kill my dad just so i have an excuse

Why would it?

Not being super rich is plenty of excuse in my opinion, no need for anything better.

>Yea Forums webm
>what the fuck why is there no audio

Attached: yikes.jpg (223x226, 7K)

She's too busy taking the BBC now

Doesn’t hurt mine since my mom is a sweet lady and all the girls I’ve brought have loved her.

what a mildly disturbing amount of information

Attached: 4524511c141706462839088818_700w_0.jpg (208x199, 8K)

She can find a man with a good career. She's got fame, and plenty of potential to milk Patreon bux.

Bella Delphine makes $150,000 a month.

living the dream tbqh

This is 4channel jackass. There are boards on both Yea Forums and 4channel that allow sound. Now, that person wasn't surprised that audio webms don't work on Yea Forums. I believe that him and many other people are confused as to why that webm was posted. It is a video of people talking with no audio, do you not see the problem? Half the context of the clip is removed without audio. The only thing I know about this clip is that Stefanie Joosten is in it and she's talking to 2 other people about something.

Kinda pathetic honestly. Im 31 and cant even begin to imagine living with my parents again. I would just feel defeated and dead inside. I mean i guess theres nothing really inherently wrong with it, but i look down upon it anyway.

It's not like I absolutely want to be here, but also don't feel like it's worth going into debt or pouring money into a blackhole just to not be here.

Yet here you are.

>hating the housewife look

It only makes me harder

Is the blonde the voice actress that trashed talked the original Mary/Maria voice actress and fucked it up by using her own voice in the HD Collection?

>Does she work at Albert Heijn?
kek

Attached: my-future-queen.jpg (595x450, 61K)

It's now socially acceptable to be poor, it's expected even. Only yuppies look down upon it.

Because it’s against your programming.

Dutch royalty is a tragedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=azDopUER8KU

New trailer with her actual voice and the theme song she sings. It's a fictional language like Team Ico games, sounds like Japanese though.

Attached: IMG_20181213_000415.png (500x800, 200K)

based censor poster

KEEP OUR BOARDS BLUE

yikes

You people sure are harsh with her looks, she looks okay for her age. I bet she'll keep the same looks for a long time so the MILF status is on full throttle now.

i just got a real weird image in my head where she becomes the queen and keeps ordering cakes

Begian royalty is even worse

Attached: 5ffb29ecac3a6a39a01d9ce3d4485a7d.jpg (366x594, 31K)

I've moved out and lived a family life, moved back in with my pop now and I'm in no rush to start again. People who look down on you are jealous

Has she had some kind of filler in her cheeks?
She looks bloated.

>Belgian royalty

Attached: 113987.gif (313x240, 1.87M)

I guess she just had her botox injections that day?

At least you'll know what she'll look like when she's 40. It's not that bad.

She is the most Belgian looking woman I've ever seen. How did the Belgian royalty do this?

no its donna burke, she sings sins of the father

Imagine like a threesome with her and Lana Rhoades where they both wear thigh high latex boots

She's a women and she is pretty, that's all you need to be to have success if you are not book smart or oriented towards regular career life.

Lots of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy probably

she doesn't look bad
>tfw no big tiddy Belgian princess

jesus fuck, betamales are fucking pathetic

Attached: 1552089983001.jpg (950x633, 102K)

She's pale and autistic. I bet she's had so many black men inside of her

Attached: CNwvJ5p.jpg (1536x1794, 377K)

Attached: 1552409046205s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

she took too much asian dick

Built for black muslim cock

That's literally me but with a vagina. What's her name?

Attached: 1505496116731.png (194x205, 5K)

Real talk, why DOES she live with her folks?

If you get along well with your parents and you're not having sex with people there's no reason not to.

Like real tawk, why

She probably doesn't want to be alone all the time.

Worked with her on a project and her management (stepdad) was completely retarded and the reason she's so soulless.

AMA

what does she smell like

>soulless
Elaborate

Sadly a bit too much cologne, but her hair smells p. nice.

>Yea Forums claims joosten is a pure angel
>wonders why she lives with her parents
What is it, Yea Forums? Is she a whore or is she an angel?

Attached: CheeryJubilantAnaconda-poster.jpg (640x368, 11K)

I'm telling you, if you meet this woman, she is a personality black hole. There is nothing really defining her. She's 'timid girl'. She would even sometimes go on about weird, off-topic shit randomly when we were discussing something as a group. She's somewhere on the spectrum. She is very polite and nice, but is massively held back in actually growing and maturing as a person by her stepdad and mom. There were a few moments where you could really notice she wanted to say something, but ended up stopping herself because muh public image.

>she's so soulless
This term has lost all meaning on this board. Be more specific. Is she just dumb?

>tfw no woman child to turn into your cock sleeve
Damn you Kojima, you've stolen the life I wanted

How was he retarded? Is he with her all the time? Is she autistic?

She's not intelligent, but she isn't slow. She's just a bit devoid of a specific personality. Really, really difficult to get actual dialogue going.

Is she really an autistic fujoshi? Is she a womanchild? Femcel? Do you think she genuinely has no personality or she’s extremely timid/introverted?

Attached: 1134D990-6CB2-45E7-ADE5-96BED0840EF8.jpg (2048x1536, 772K)

It's a protection thing, but also a 'she's the money' thing that you constantly feel when you're around them. Didn't work with them super directly, but it was really painful to see how much her management parents hold her down and force her to stay small. She could've gone to really, really big heights if they let her make some of her own decisions.

Was this in Dutch? What kind of project?

>tfw joosten will never be your irl aerith

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 890K)

Fucking yikes

My take was def lack of a specific personality. It wasn't the extremely timid/introverted thing, because she'd sometimes rant about stuff, using very coarse language and kind of just talk about some weird memory or situation that had no bearing on what was happening at that moment. I would say a bit of autism mixed with a lack of an interesting personality. This isn't someone you can interview and expect to get a fun, personable and extrovert vibe from.

>she'd sometimes rant about stuff, using very coarse language and kind of just talk about some weird memory or situation that had no bearing on what was happening at that moment.
Elaborate/give examples please, that sounds hilarious.

Attached: 3821D2C3-2E25-4679-9719-C8DA73D35AF3.jpg (757x1024, 345K)

Video game project. She is Dutch, but this wasn't a Dutch project.

We would, as a small group, be talking about some creative choice. And always want to kind of involve her in the discussion, because 'talent'. But whenever we did it always ended up being really empty. 'Yes'. 'Sounds good'. etc. - and then randomly she'd go on about something her aunt once said. Can't remember a specific story, but that shit was really confusing. We were trying to get vocal recordings and she was in a whole different world.

Would cum on both tbqh

Did you do it at her private vocal booth at their house?

Based fujo
Do you have any idea what she does outside of her rare voice acting work? I’m imagining her staring at a wall looking like all day.

Dear stepdad I do not wish to answer any further questions.

Strangely enough not all that much smartphone stuff. Now that I think of it, yes, a lot of standing around looking/listening to people. Fuck. I'm making her sound full blown autismo. She isn't, but yeah.

Please answer My future joostthread headcanon depends on it.

VJuice is the same.

26 and still living with her parents

Attached: waifu simulator 2017 pal.jpg (1000x1350, 658K)

No real outgoing life. Photo shoots close to home or with trusted friends. Walking dogs. Simple stuff. fkn almost feels like some sort of Tangled shit.

I'm pretty sure she moved back to Japan and has gone back to modeling and shit

motherfucker

So you had no plan?

She looks like my cousin
weird

Cute af t.b.h.

of courshe
what matters is our plan

so an introvert got it

Doesn’t she want a bishounen bf?

nice larp bro

Roll tide

I bet she sucks some mean dick

doesn't seem at all interested in sex or romantic relationships desu

sorry, some people's lives actually have shit that happens in them

lol, because I call you out on some super questionable shit means i've done nothing?
I think that's projecting but you know. I don't really know.

3DPD just can’t compete with 2D huh
Stefanie Joosten was involved with Anneke van der Stap’s murder

source?

Yeah somebody that worked with her on recording some lines for a video game would totally know that

I’m just taking the piss. It should be noted that they definitely knew each other, the Dutch cosplay scene was very small then. Anneke was an introvert even among cosplay weebs so she was a bit more in the background, but everyone knew one another.

She should be doing BLACKED dot com

i replaced her with Jordan

Attached: 1524182574816.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

Too many frikandelbroodjes

she wants to be a trophy wife obv. she will be

Goddamn, what a babe

based

She is Dutch? The fuck

t-t-thicc...

>Why yes, of course I have worked with Stefanie Joosten

Attached: chad.jpg (390x476, 16K)

>Bella Delphine makes $150,000 a month
I refuse to believe this.

delete this

Attached: Pistol2.webm (1920x1080, 685K)

just post more Jordan

where?

haha just like me haha god I hate myself

oh wow actual trigger discipline

something about her face in this image unnerves me

As you should, that user is full of shit
She makes 160k a month

Attached: 1529272603198.jpg (1080x1920, 123K)

gib qt joosten gf