Gaming Mouse

Wired or Wireless Yea Forums?

Attached: BE7FCDBB-8340-4DAD-8827-5B3D924ABCF1.jpg (1125x1125, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TtAbtBdzFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wireless since two years ago

>have wireless
>people on Yea Forums say wired is 100000x better and gives better response time nearly every mouse thread
>switch to wired
>now everyone is switching to wireless and saying wireless is better

Attached: 1552052682404.jpg (750x651, 56K)

wired, i'm too boomer to trust wireless anything. it ain't broke after all

wired.
why would I care for input lag and extra hassle?

I just bought a cheap 10 dollar one. I use a 360 controller. :)

wireless
>no need for capable management
>more aesthetically pleasing
>differences are negligible

i went with the g305 and going back to any wired mouse makes me sick to my stomach.

zowie S2 is the best mouse in existence

logitech shapes are shit

>He doesn't have a gaming mouse with a small OLED display on it.
Get with the times, punk.

Attached: MM830.jpg (1500x729, 248K)

It‘s because until very recently, wireless had tracking and consistency issues. Any of logitechs lightspeed tech wireless mice are seemingly perfect though

. The only real dowmsides then were additional weight and battery, but the G Pro Wireless is lighter than Zowie mice and can go 62 hours with RGB off, which can last you between a full one or two weeks on a single charge. Then it can charge nearly to full within an hour and while plugged in uses the cable for data transmission.

It‘s truly the first wireless mouse without downsides as long the shape and size fits you

>he needs to recharge his mouse

Attached: 1550232022360.png (405x449, 225K)

>zowie rgb batteries led charging
miss me with that gay shit

dumb trend chaser

I would only get a wireless mouse if it was similar in quality and form factor to my Zowie EC2A and could charge wirelessly. Nothing has met those criteria so far.

Just recently got the wireless G pro, coming from an mx518 and g502, it’s fucking perfect

Ultralight with a paracord (unofficial)
Can't wait for the Odin and see if it's any better. I love the light weight so much but the Ultralight is chink trash as far as build quality and materials are concerned

Attached: 1543265897256.jpg (905x881, 119K)

Wired
Always

fellow g305 reporting in. Great mouse.

Attached: KfbyjEsY7RyLLhCe5C7mqJ-650-80.jpg (1000x887, 50K)

I bought one of their keyboards and thought that they were stupid for adding their branding on the mouse, on the other hand any mouse that comes with a cord wire out of the box and has pure PTFE feet deserves success.
Killing of finalmeme, undercutting their price by 50% and still having a PMW 3360 is a bonus at that point, unlike those cunts their support is good atleast

It looks near perfect for 50$, I hope there aren‘t any issues when it releases

Attached: 647C738D-87E6-4154-8575-247CE5988D79.png (695x514, 192K)

wired mice are obsolete
g305 and wireless gpro are the new standard for mice

mein negro, I can't find a flaw on mine

Does the holes make the mouse go faster?

went wireless and never going back to wired
fuck cords nigga. the tech is good enough now that there isnt any input lag

Only thing I'm wary of is the rgb and software.
If they aren't planning on making a rgb-less version I'll rip the leds out myself. If it requires software that I can't uninstall after setup it's a no-go

bought a wireless on accident and i use it wired

>he doesn't have a mouse with hole technology

Is good to have that many buttons when playing WoW and not having sex

But some times the pointer 'twitches' I don't know why...

Attached: 71lfe8SI0UL._SX425_.jpg (425x343, 14K)

RGB and DPI can be set on the mouse itself without software
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TtAbtBdzFI

The way the light version reflects light inside and shines through the honeycomb mesh looks so ridiculous it‘s kinda neat again

Attached: 2CACB872-3B08-4693-A315-1D8952A93744.jpg (1024x492, 44K)

I hate LED's

Didn't realize they've already posted more info on the site.
The white one reminds me of all those gamer pc cases that are so full of rgb it's a fucking rave.
Looks neat but I'll turn them off first thing I do.

Most wireless mice can be plugged into a wire anyway. I don't see the point in buying a wired only mouse anymore.

>wire
>have to plug into your tower to use, that mean more electric usages, that mean your electric bill goes up
>wireless
>doesnt use electric, but battery, which mean you save money which mean you have to buy new batteries

Damn jew. Nothing you do, you cant never win.

>this entire post
Are you fucking 12 or did you drop out of high school

Masterrace coming through.

I never feel the wire anyway.

Attached: c04949899.png (474x356, 90K)

which is the down one? not thr g703 is it?

and shit shape

wired

Attached: Kanav2.jpg (1280x851, 198K)

G Pro Wireless, 62 vs 32 hours of battery and 25% lighter
It's genuinely good if the price doesn't scare you off

Attached: packaging.png (723x546, 727K)

any G603 owners out here? any input on it?

Seems like the perfect mouse for me, with
- AA batteries - no worrying about charging a shitty battery
- low response rate switch so it can go without charging for 18 months? fuck.
- the logi superspeed connection

it's not even retarded expensive like other mice in the same G series.

Attached: 2001635609.png (335x314, 16K)

>caring about cable management when temperature isn't a concern
>caring about "aesthetics"
Nigger, no one is at your house sucking your dick and no one is ever gonna come unless you are paying them and that whore ain't gonna care if your mouse has a cord in it.

Just ordered a g403 since I spilled rum in my ducky secret and can't left click anymore.

Many prefer the G305 because it‘s lighter, you can get it down to 90 grams with a lithium battery.
The G603 uses two AAs but you can also use only one if you prefer a lower weight. Sensor and tracking tech are the same. It‘s probably good.

My razer naga epic is almost 9 years old now. Looking at other reports, I must have gotten the golden prototype to make it this far. It's literally one of the most used pieces of electronics i've had, still works fine.
It's battery died recently and had to get an aftermarket one since Razer won't give me a new one since it's warranty expired 8 years ago; and probably due to the fact they simply don't have any left. New battery doesn't last as long as I want it to desu, but I guess i'll keep on using it.

Attached: naga.jpg (580x285, 36K)

I use both. Wireless has random skipping issues for me.

>8 year old wireless tech
>mmo mouse

Attached: B2A4BB3F-AF1D-4FCF-88E1-992A3DCA2B4C.jpg (325x216, 13K)

wireless for wireless fans (i.e. retards) and wired for wired fans (i.e. slightly smarter retards)
stop being a tool and think for yourself. If wireless is working out fine for you then go for it.

I personally hate battery charge management routine + wire doesn't impede my mouse usage in any way, so I just stick to it w/o overpaying for shit I don't need.

>getting angry over the internet at me, because my 9 year old mouse has old tech

Attached: ehm wtf.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

Are you plugged directly in your I/O? I had issues frequently with a dock I was using.
Also take out the logitech software out of auto start, it‘s terrible

>mfw

Attached: dell.jpg (600x450, 49K)

i had one and i liked it but shit started double clicking after couple of months

>Just ordered a g403 since I spilled rum in my ducky secret and can't left click anymore.

Why not just take it apart wash it out and/or replace the micro switch

>not having adjustable weight
pleb mouse

my keyboard is 9 years old too, why would I change what works

wired

because I dont want to be "that guy" in voice chat yelling and screaming that his keyboard/mouse just died and he's gotta brb for batteries.

Attached: The-More-You-Know.jpg (600x400, 33K)

Get a 603 then has no LEDs but the same sensor

I don't know how to use a screwdriver. My dad never taught me because I had two moms.

maximum comfy

Attached: IMG_20190314_152929.jpg (1152x864, 224K)

are you implying some dumb shit, or just plain dumb?

Keyboards last a long time though. A good mouse is some lost and forgotten alien technology.

I've got a wireless g403 but just leave it plugged in all the time.

The only acceptable combination.

Attached: high speed gaming.jpg (3120x4160, 3.39M)

I can't stand wireless mice. I don't mind wireless keyboards, controllers, or headphones though.

What's the point of a wireless keyboard?

wired.
i don't mind cable management and ive had too many issues with wireless in the past. ie. battery dying, lag etc.

Yeah I got one. Swapped out the stock batteries for some lithium ion ones to reduce weight not too many days ago. Don't know if it was a placebo or not but the extra agility helped in FPS for me. Probably could do with it being a little larger in size but im not anal about mouse shapes and sizes. Absolutely solid mouse almost perfect

>almost perfect
any other mouse you'd go with instead, knowing what you know now?

i will never go back to wireless mice, they always die at the worst times
got a g502 proteus now and i usually forget the cable is even there

my man

>and i usually forget the cable is even there
cognitive dissonance

I'm not looking for others approval I just personally do not like looking at visual repulsive things such as yourself.

recommend me poorfag mouse for couple of shekels

mouse with both, like G703
wired while playing vidya on chair
wireless when browsing net / watching videos from couch
maximum comfy

Attached: 1552074552398.jpg (529x529, 34K)

eat shit and die faggot, go buy some AAs

some people don't know this, but you can remap the g-shift button (sniper thumb one) to act like a modifier for every other button, so you effectively double your button count

console peasant here
wired and wireless? some people claim that the ds4 has more lag wired than with using Bluetooth but i find that really hard to believe.

wired or wireless*

Well Ill be fucked, I just rebound it to what ever macro was most useful for what ever game im playing.

its gross

whats with the weird angles

pic related, to me is infinitely better and i make no statements that it is the best mouse out there

Attached: 03-gaming-mouse-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 1.71M)

less clutter on your desk, can easily move it if if you for example connect your PC to your living room TV
I've never owned one, but I have used ones owned by other people in the past and they're fine, while every single wireless mouse I've used has been just a total shitshow

I'm sure some shitty chink mouse for 10 bucks is perfect. He asked for input so I gave him some. He already listed the positives. And to add the mouse isn't sold at an inflated cost compared to competitors of similar or worse performance. What else should I pick then that offers better user experience faggot

>no thumb-rest
>only 2 thumb buttons
>no infinite scroll wheel
5/10 typical razer meme mouse

>he needs a gayming mouse to play games

Attached: Genius Xscroll.jpg (348x355, 17K)

Why not both? G502 at home and G602 at work. Both are great for making profiles for many applications so gaming, working or even browsing internet is comfier. I only wish there was wireless G502 as it is a little lower and it has great infinity scroll with horizontal clicks which G602 lacks. I have them set as moving between tabs i firefox and it's so fucking good but then when I'm at work I need to move cursor over to the tabs again. I was just about to get MX Master 2S just for it's scroll but it was twice the price and had less buttons overall.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-14_22-01-59.jpg (1296x972, 188K)

ITS 2019 FAGGOT THE ONLY CABLE CONNECTED TO YOUR PC IS THE PSU PLUG
THE REST ALL MUST BE WIRELESS ONLY POORFAGS AND PLEBS USE CABLES

relax user, I'm the same dude who asked in the first place. I was just asking for more intel, not ridiculing you

shut up nigger

>wireless has less imput lag than wired ones
>you dont need to use a bungie or dead with vables hence less hassle
Try to keep up

the thing with ds4 having less lag wireless than wired is actually true, I am not sure if this occurs on PS4 too, but DS4 windows shows ~4ms input delay when wired and ~1.4ms input delay via bluetooth. In any case the difference in delay is so small it really doesn't matter, wireless controllers and mice are a lot more convenient nowadays, as most of the quality ones have the option to go wired and can be charged instead of eating through batteries.

>p2w mouse
Kek

logitech mice are g a r b a g e.
what are the best clicks and sensor technology worth when you have the absolutely worst shapes.
get a zowie of your choice or wait for pick related

Attached: o2uihn27dub21.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

>pc cucks are to fat that cant even lift 90grams
Kek

>zowie or that skin gunk trap
>exactly the same shape as 70% of logitech's offerings

>not using a keyboard
Gid gud faggot

enjoy your 150g of mouse.

popular quality mice BAD
mice with holes GOOD

I don't game on PC anymore. It's just full of discord trannies and people shilled "PCMR" so much that every game is filled with toxic trash. I will buy another computer some day to play old school single player games I got on GOG. I'm happy playing mostly single player experiences over on my switch and phone.

>thumb rest
Kek
>more buttons
Kek
>infinite scroll
Kek
What a dirty plebian are you

perfect weight with all the weights in, and I have enjoying it.

More weight. The better

>zowie or that skin gunk trap
u can't even feel the holes. I know that because I tried a finalmouse once.
>exactly the same shape as 70% of logitech's offerings
why do you just make shit up, fanboy? g403 is much different than a ec2/1 and the g203/g305 are much different than the fk/s2. only the GWP is similar to the fk1, which happens to also be their best mouse. the g305 is way to heavy for that shape, even if you use a AAA battery.

>ME BUY WHAT SHILLS AGREE IS BEST
>WEIGHT REDUCTION BAD CUZ I'M A RETARDED MOBASS NIGGER

Attached: vbrainlet.jpg (645x729, 112K)

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty life wrong choices you dirty pleb just gtfo

Have fun with your shit mouse fag

Stop letting these dumbasses influence your decisions.

SPEAK ENGLISH YA DIPWAD

What's the point of wireless anything retard?

>what are the best clicks and sensor technology worth
everything, i guess?
light, responsive clicks are the best thing in a mouse, followed by a perfect sensor.
if you want to shill something try and put the competitor's products down instead of promoting them.
what a fucking retard lmao

it was way too heavy for low sens play (CS:GO).
i use an FK2 now but i do miss it's clicks. holding angles was so easy when i could instantly click a head without effort.

>u can't even feel the holes.
that is not the issue with the thing. what about 'skin gunk trap' can you not comprehend?

Kill yourself you stupid fucking waste of life. Prime example of why we need eugenics.

>mx510

So you can moved it around without a wire fuckface unlike a keyboard which remains stationary.

Actual retarded razer consuming basement goblin kek

Attached: 1552319415384.png (545x476, 198K)

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW,
BITCHING ABOUT MINUSCULE WEIGHT DIFFERENCES WHILE THEY HAVE A LITERAL CABLE INHIBITING THEIR EVERY CURSOR MOVE

Attached: elfLOL.gif (500x281, 860K)

>Still using my trusty old G400s
It will be a add day when this dies.

>use wireless mouse
>get hand cancer

nice going moron

yeah that's why a good chunk of csgo pros still use old 3330 sensor zowie models with x axis latency. shape is everything, your retarded silver opinion does not matter.

you can just blow it out or get a mouse without holes? fuck do I know, I prefer the lower weight over hygiene any day. for that price you can buy 2 anyway.

but the cable doesn't inhibit movement unless you're positioning it wrong

G403

bought 5 boxes after buying my first one, using this mouse till i die

Attached: logitech-g403-prodigy-mouse-top2-1500x1001.jpg (1500x1001, 163K)

not every mouse has a shitty logitech cable. those new flex cables like in the dm1fps actually feel like wireless.

>I prefer the lower weight over hygiene any day
..I'm not sure what to say

Attached: dunnoanymore.gif (750x396, 1.9M)

My thumb is on the two buttons on the side, I have no need for more for my games. Infinite scroll is useful why exactly?

of course not, because you're a casual baby making a problem where there is none. if you care so much open the mouse and clean it or seal the holes. you need to realize that you're the absolute minority with this issue

swapping weapons at light speed obviously.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 20190314182947_1.png (384x344, 158K)

>bitching about shape
>suggests a mouse with a shitty shape
>JUST MODIFY THE SHAPE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT
ok.

>giving a single fuck about mouse gunk
I bet you shower more than once a week you filthy casual. Absolute dogshit low mmr brainlet.

>lvl28
>no activity coin
>only 140 wins
even worse, a silver with cheats. have fun in trust factor hell

>holes change the shape and not just the shell
high chance you're baiting but we are on Yea Forums so you actually might be retarded

this mouse will take the market by storm and there's nothing you seething logishill can do. not even buy one, because they are going to be sold out and go for 500$ on ebay.

My g402 started double clicking again, what do I do?

>this mouse will take the market by storm
like fortnite? like mechanical keyboards? Stereoscopic 3D?

sure sounds a great addition to an already great list

either fix micro switch yourself or rip
im not buying logitech shit any more, they used to be good but nowadays the quality of their products is shit

a 5 dollar mouse will last longer and is better for playing games than your shitty xbox controller

stop buying logitech

whats better alternative to logitech

Not that user but what's wrong with Logitech?
I've never had a problem with them and the few Logitech shit I have still works fine.

inb4 chinkshit