Who are objectively the biggest omissions from Smash? (No western garbage)

Who are objectively the biggest omissions from Smash? (No western garbage)

Attached: Sora.jpg (1200x595, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3_vfTsDRdU
youtube.com/watch?v=7xRqNsVRoo4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwao_Takamoto
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Banjo and Kazooie
Check this 7

Any new Zelda rep

This, but also Waluigi unironically. He's become a reddit meme as of late, but he's the only major first party nintendo character who isn't in yet. They could make him a rep for Mario spinoffs like Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, etc.

Dante

Heavy Weapons Guy unironically

Check my 4

Trophies

How can Sora be an omission if he's next?

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=W3_vfTsDRdU

Resident Evil reps. Specifically Jill or Leon due to REmake and RE4 being GC exclusives for awhile.

Can't say I hate Sora as a character but his inclusion would lead to way too much trouble.
>take out all the non-vidya
>fans are upset that he isn't properly represented
>keep non-vidya
>smash goes from "video game all stars" to "literally fucking anyone, vidya or not"

>major
you faggots need to stop this. Waluigi is spinoff roster filler.

Whatever new character Nintendo introduces in the next 3-4 years

>spinoff roster filler
smash bros is a spinoff of fighting games, waluigi is perfect for it considering all the characters left to add are filler at this point

No? Just don't include any Disney characters. Sora by himself is a video game character. Just have random keyblade edgelords for the stage backgrounds.

Ignoring the Disney aspect of KH is ignoring half the appeal.

You know what, we have characters that appeal to Americans, we have characters that appeals to Japanese.

How about for once they include characters that appeal to Europeans? What's up with that? 20 years and not a single character that Euros love compared to the two other nations.

you can't fucking tell me that there won't be people that would go fucking nuclear over something as little as the mickey keychain on sora's keyblade being removed

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 5K)

Europeans don't fucking matter, you idiot. American and Japan only.

Sora as a character really wouldn't even be capable of having much nonvidya, though. The most you'd get out of Sora himself is the Mickey on his keychain, and outside of that the only way you could really put Disney shit in is through cameos in his stage or his Final Smash. Sora himself doesn't use Disney stuff at all most of the time.

just like daisy

Fuck off racist Amerifat, Smash is the fastest selling Nintendo game over there

>No western garbage
Scorpion. I don't like MK, but he's too obvious to leave out of a "discussion" like this.

>They could make him a rep for Mario spinoffs like Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, etc.
Peach and Daisy already use tennis rackets and golfclubs, and there's 2 Mario Kart stages in Ultimate. Waluigi needs to start appearing in either mainline Mario or Wario games before he should be considered an actual choice.

The mickey on his Keychain wouldn't be an issue at all since Disney owns him, and Nintendo would be crediting Disney either way if he got in. As for any other Disney shit, the only thing to worry about would be world themes or his stage, which you can easily Circumvent because KH has a fuckload of original content to draw from in that regard. (Destiny Islands, Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure, Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion, TWTNW, etc)

Attached: 1525745570582.jpg (2459x2074, 609K)

honestly I'm still skeptical about it but you got a good point

>first party
Porky
Exictebike
Mach Rider
Lip
Rex
Spring Man
Isaac

>third party
Bomberman
Phoenix
Ryu Hayabusa
Sora
Black Mage

Says who? Sakurai never said anything about being only in "mainline" games to be in Smash

here's how to give waluigi an interesting moveset
strikers moveset

Attached: WaluigiStrikersj.jpg (569x600, 181K)

Goemon should've been put into Smash years ago, when he was actually somewhat relevant.

But, then again, that probably wouldn't work because Sakurai didn't go crazy with the third-party characters until Smash 4.

These days (I hate to admit it) it'd be a nigh-impossibility for Goemon to get into Smash.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 4.56.47 AM.png (309x367, 109K)

Nobody

We already have a ton of big name characters like Corrin, Palutena, Robin, Lucas, Joker, Incineroar etc.. we don't need shitty literal who characters like Dixie Kong or Sora next to them, she would look so out of place.

Sephiroth
Crono
Ghirahim
Cpt. Toad
Pauline
Porky
Impa
Krystal

>Forgetting to mention the most AESTHETIC original KH location

Attached: Dive_to_the_Heart_(Art).png (712x1000, 979K)

werent they rebooting tho

On top of that, you also have to consider that even some Disney worlds have original compositions used, like how the Tarzan world uses a completely original Shimomura score since they obviously aren't going to be getting Phil Collins.
youtube.com/watch?v=7xRqNsVRoo4

RFSUDCNK EYIOU

Football Manager bros, ww@?

JOHN MADDEN

Attached: Karate_Joe_(Wii).png (409x456, 198K)

Using Dharkon and Galeem to represent the Kirby series' trend of having giant eyeballs as final bosses is commendable, but I think the OG is ready for a promotion.

Attached: Dark_Matter_Squeak_Squad.png (329x217, 68K)

Hell, Sakurai himself would go nuclear if he couldn't get a detail as small as that and would can the whole thing if he couldn't.

The man personally checks up with each dev team to make sure the characters are up to order

Sephiroth, Leon & KOS-MOS objectively should be in. As this chart suggests

Attached: GF Popularity.jpg (2001x2000, 811K)

I don't think StarTropics has ever had a trophy or Spirit represented, they're overdue considering it's a first party Nintendo franchise

Attached: download (7).jpg (189x267, 11K)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NEVER EVER

Attached: 1546659375879.png (900x862, 32K)

>Banjofags in charge of reading comprehension

I want Amaterasu

Sora isn't a big omission. Kingdom Hearts already has a rep.

Attached: naruto.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

If we get sora/kairi/aqua/lingering will and this stage. I am going to buy smash just for that and I usually don‘t play smash.

> Sora or Riku are in every single one after 2003 except 2018
What caused such a spike in popularity?

>redditjack poster laughing at anyone

Attached: Duzlt8JX4AARQGx.jpg (1200x1185, 461K)

STAY SEETHING TWITTER UNDERAGE LOL

KH1 came out in 2001 and KH2 came out in 2006, and there's been a new game every ~3-5 years since.

The game released in 2002

Ashley fuck you or any new Wario rep
Impa or any new Zelda rep
Porky or any new Mother rep
Waluigi
Viridi
Koopa Troopa, I mean hey fucking PP made it in, why not
Bomberman
Any new Kirby rep
Terra
Randi
Lip
Dig Dug/Mr. Driller
Ryu Hayabusa
Kasumi
A Tales rep of some sort, I'm thinking either Lloyd or Yuri
And either a RE rep, Silent Hill rep, or Fatal Frame rep

Attached: 1543544830405.gif (862x916, 511K)

Needs to be released in Japan first user.

Attached: hero.png (266x352, 224K)

You know who. Pic related fucking hurts.

Attached: 1546877762585.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Ganon

would be hard to make a moveset for a tree

Seriously, how have they NOT made Whispy Woods playable yet?

Do you know how many games Whispy's in? Literally years worth of material.

Have you seen all the moves he can pull off in the Kirby games? Also they made a moveset for a potted plant so i'm sure it can work.

>No SNK rep yet
HEY! C'MON, C'MON!

Attached: g3v91.jpg (600x768, 52K)

> Simon (Castlevania) (Konami)
> Alucard (Castlevania) (Konami)
> Snake (Metal Gear) (Konami)
> Cloud (Final Fantasy) (Square)
> Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) (Square)
> Sora/Riku (Kingdom Hearts) (Disney)
> Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) (Tecmo)
> KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) (Namco)
> Pac-Man (Pac-Man) (Namco)
> Mega Man (Mega Man) (Capcom)
> Ryu (Street Fighter) (Capcom)
> Chun-Li (Street Fighter) (Capcom)
> Leon (Resident Evil) (Capcom)
> Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2) (Sega)
> Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog) (Sega)
> Hatsune Miku (Project Diva) (Sega)
Would you be satisifed with this lineup of 3rd parties Yea Forums?

>seethingfag laughing at anyone

Attached: 1535346584704.png (500x500, 228K)

No, because it's missing ___JILL____

I guess i'll be the one to take the low hanging fruit.

Attached: Rallen.png (1000x1973, 530K)

Replace Sephiroth for Gilgamesh.
Garland's another possibility, but he's a longshot.

> Leon is the most popular character
> But Jiill is considered the protagonist & Series mascot
Who would get picked in this situation?

Sora, Banjo & Kazooie and Ryu Hayabusa. I suppose someone from ARMS too.
On a personal note I'd also like Urbosa.

Attached: 1542735411629.jpg (962x1454, 294K)

If Sora got in smash what stage would he get? Twilight Town, Keyblade Graveyard, Traverse Town, Destiny Islands?

Maybe someone involved in its development diddled kids, because Nintendo loves to pretend it doesn't exist.

Add Ammy & remove Bayonetta since she's partially owned by Nintendo and isn't third partty anymore

Attached: 49465985_519311948476832_3827394208150399208_n.jpg (1080x719, 44K)

They literally JUST distributed it to Switch online.

Personally, I've always felt like of the two Jill has the better chance. Then again I like Jill better so I'm horribly biased.
If Sora DID actually get in, then I can't imagine any stage better than Dive to the Heart. You could have some awesome Smash-unique stained glass floors

The only correct posts in this thread
Every other character isn't a glaring omission

Both. Make one an Echo.

No, it's just that it was always a western only game and thus Nintendo likes to pretend it never happened except when it suits them, like trading a nip only game for a NA game. Except ST and ST2 are the only western only games they ever fucking made.

Either way fuck them.

The old Simon Richter approach

I like trees too user

Dixie Kong.

I've always liked the idea of a transforming stage between Twilight Town/Destiny Islands/TWTNW with the Gummi Ship as the transition.

>Switch Online
I know. I played it yesterday. We're happy that they only put the NES game on that poor excuse for a virtual console instead of using it anywhere else, and I'm supposed to pretend they aren't ignoring a first party IP?

I know that's why I quoted it

Probably not Destiny Islands, they have a couple other tropical themed places and (at least in my opinion) the place doesn't have that much that's super iconic beyond paupau fruits. Twilight Town seems way more likely since it's been featured in numerous games and has the very iconic clock tower. As for Traverse Town, I don't think so. Just because it's been pretty pushed aside as far as worlds go.
This guy has a good point though, I believe Dive to the Heart would be great. You could have enemies easily, and I think it's one of the most recognizable things in KH

Marx?

Dive to the Heart is too similar to Kalos Pokemon League

Alex Denton

In what way? They're both circular platforms? And if you say that then aren't most of the potential KH stages close to others?

FF reps are tricky. And I half want to believe a new one is coming by virtue of FF7 's "two songs" meme is such an embarrassment by Sakurai and co. that they would want to redeem themselves in some way.

And they promised the DLC characters will have a full list of songs along with a stage.

So with that being the case I reckon either Sephiroth or Tifa have good chances to get in, with a stage either based on the Mako Reactor or 7th Heaven Bar

Attached: tifa.jpg (650x400, 40K)

Honestly, an Undertale character, whether it be Frisk or Sans. (Gamefags best game ever 2015)
Waluigi
Master Chief
Gordon Freeman
Some class from WoW

>Honestly believing this
I mean you might be right I GUESS but... really?

As a Kingdom Hearts Fan and NOT a fanboy, I don't think Sora deserves to be in Smash. He's too retarded and unlikable because of his stupidity to deserve being in Smash. Think about it, if he joins Smash officially he'd be the DUMBEST character that has ever joined Smash Bros. The stupidest King of the Retards type of tier. Yeah, dumber than even Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising. Sora is THAT dumb. I don't want such an undeserving character to join Smash. No one in the fanbase likes him compared to Lea, Roxas, and Riku and even Ventus is getting a bit of a fanbase because he's Diet Coke Sora, but the "diet" part means Ventus is nowhere near as retarded as Sora himself.

Also what is up with this website lately? You post something an the post stays as You Posted Moments Ago and doesn't keep count. It's been like that for days now it's annoying.

I can not believe we didn't get Elma OR a RH Character

I'm not really sure how your comment relates to the one you replied to.

>no westernshit
>disney chaise mc-cain
SCOOT SCOOT OP IS RETARDED

>He's too retarded and unlikable because of his stupidity to deserve being in Smash.
So a character can't join Smash because... they're not very smart in their own canon? Wow. Um, you know that Pit can't read or even count properly right

It'd be too flat and boring for me. Unless we can get a bunch of cool stuff on top of it like having various versions for different character's hearts, getting a hooded Roxas or armored Ventus in the background. They could even be stage hazards or something like Birdman from Magicant

>Sora is western
He was made by a Japanese man though user. For a Japanese RPG.

Meowth

Raiden
Master Chief
Doomguy
Kratos
Dante
Batman

Attached: 1469824473_l.jpg (400x300, 39K)

I wish his advent children skin was replaced by his Hot topic skin from KH1. Or at least add bandages to his sword for 1 AC skin and 1 normal skin

>Black Mage
Would be perfect, but we would probably just get Snow instead.

Attached: 5234675.jpg (385x385, 24K)

>He's too retarded and unlikable because of his stupidity to deserve being in Smash.
Sora's not even that stupid, though. He's just an Island hick and nobody ever explains jack shit to him, leaving him lost when it comes to plot details due to no fault of his own.
>Think about it, if he joins Smash officially he'd be the DUMBEST character that has ever joined Smash Bros. The stupidest King of the Retards type of tier. Yeah, dumber than even Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising. Sora is THAT dumb
Sora can read, though. Pit is literally illiterate.
>No one in the fanbase likes him compared to Lea, Roxas, and Riku and even Ventus is getting a bit of a fanbase because he's Diet Coke Sora, but the "diet" part means Ventus is nowhere near as retarded as Sora himself.
Where the fuck are you getting this information from? Yeah, Roxas/Lea/Rike are the big fan favorites, but plenty of people like Sora too. Nobody fucking likes the BBS trio outside of waifufags who like Aqua, Vencuck, and people who like Terra because Lingering Will is cool.

Attached: 1517712903170.jpg (1333x1333, 306K)

>Or at least add bandages to his sword for 1 AC skin
Now I'm kinda sad they didn't do this. It would have literally been his KH2 outfit.

I'm claiming it to be true or anything user, but basing on Sakurai's own pride and autism I don't think he would take such criticism laying down, and Square loves to whore out FF7 for all its worth. So naturally he'd get them and Nintendo to negotiate something. Remember Square almost didn't let Cloud come back at all

Plus remember, stages share themes if they come from the same series. So for the sake of argument we do get a character from FF6 or FF5 or whatever, then natually they'll bring some music too and regardless Sakurai isn't going to setting for "two songs" this time. So that would mean we'd get FF songs in stages that didn't actually have them, like Laughing Mad in Midgar or something.

And ,Sakurai is extremely autistic when it comes to the small details and I don't know if he would be okay with something like that.

Not saying all that is necessarily the case, I mean I don't know the man personally or what he is or isn't okay with sneaking in.

But still, all this is worth thinking about.

Just a reminder that the guy who created Scooby Doo Where Are You was Japanese, so it fits the not western requirement.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ndvpza9dfA1rp5pif.jpg (400x240, 51K)

Fuck. I meant to reply to this

Maybe castle oblivion would be easier. That way we wouldn't need a complicated gummi ship thing and we'd still get Traverse Town, Twilight Town, and Hollow Bastion

>Maybe castle oblivion would be easier.
That's actually a way better idea, fuck. Data worlds would work, too.

It's a third-party lineup. Sephiroth is on the line.
I suggested adding Gilgamesh instead of Sephiroth.

>Shaggy meme
He's a goddamn cartoon character, he was never gonna get in

William Hannah and Joseph Barbara were Japanese?

>but basing on Sakurai's own pride and autism I don't think he would take such criticism laying down
This just seems like such a stretch to me. They didn't add in 2 FF7 songs because they just got fucking lazy and bored, they're expensive as shit to licence. Just seems silly to say "Well they didn't do FF7 right the first time but the SECOND character they added nails it!" Also this is all ignoring the fact that Tifa and Sephiroth would have noticably less hype than Cloud.
>So naturally he'd get them and Nintendo to negotiate something.
I guess they just didn't care much about negotiating the first time?
See this is why I think this is kinda silly. It's just assuming that Sakurai is determined to right some invisible wrongs with a character's inclusion.

ELITE BEAT AGENTS

Unironically the best DS game.

Iwao Takamoto is.

>Just a reminder that the guy who created Scooby Doo Where Are You was Japanese
I am 100% calling bullshit on this, source please

I know, that's why I responded with

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind Gilgamesh getting in, it's just it's as clear cut as it might sound on paper

You know, I've thought about it, and I think there's one first party Nintendo character that is extremely surprising to consider as to how they've somehow never been playable in Smash Bros

Attached: toad.jpg (1400x1400, 76K)

>Krystal
What about pic related instead?

Attached: KrazoaPalace.jpg (660x468, 42K)

>the guy who created Scooby Doo Where Are You was Japanese
He was a Japanese-American.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwao_Takamoto
The guy worked for Disney for years before moving to Hannah-Barbara. I know, I was surprised too

But Joe Ruby and Ken Spears weren't, and since they were the ones who came up with the idea of Scooby-Doo, it means Shaggy can't be in I can't believe I had to write this

My point is Sora is very stupid. Because he's so stupid the FANBASE for KH doesn't like him. You can also combine the stupidity that Sora has with cringy dialogue and even kiddy/infantile personality that gets irritating. And when you combine all these flaws you get a character who the fanbase itself doesn't care about. I'm telling you if you ask the KH fanbase, especially after KH3 had Sora prove just how moronic and idiotic he is, that they get to vote for a character from KH to make it into Smash it's going to be Riku or Roxas out of sheer popularity because this fanbase WILL spend money for DLC on liked characters, not lame ones.

You don't know how many people in the fanbase only put up with Sora in the desperate hope that they can play again as Riku and Roxas and hell maybe even Lea who has never been playable in a single player campaign for a KH game. What can I say, the protagonist of the franchise is not popular and it's because of all the flaws I just listed.

Attached: Leon_S._Kennedy.png (175x486, 93K)

Ventus is legitimately gaining a fanbase because of the events of the mobile game where it's implied that potentially he was the one who assassinated the girl Strelitzia.

First party:
Bandana dee
Octolings
Dixie kong
any Zelda rep
Springman
Waluigi

Third Party:
Shadow as a sonic echo
A Snake echo fighter
Alucard
Bomerman
Jeanne as bayonetta´s echo fighter

Attached: 1551229858032.jpg (751x456, 256K)

>My point is Sora is very stupid. Because he's so stupid the FANBASE for KH doesn't like him.
Source? I've seen him consistently win almost all KH Japanese character polls for example.
>You can also combine the stupidity that Sora has with cringy dialogue and even kiddy/infantile personality that gets irritating.
I don't see how this is gonna matter for Smash, when Sora will barely talk.
>You don't know how many people in the fanbase only put up with Sora in the desperate hope that they can play again as Riku and Roxas and hell maybe even Lea who has never been playable in a single player campaign for a KH game.
I still don't know why this means Sora shouldn't be in Smash. All you've said is "well he's dumb so people dislike him" which isn't true.

Jill because the same thing happened to Alucard when Simon got in, Leon would be assist trophy or Echo fighter in the next fighter pass

I like Sora, you fucking colossal fagoloid.
He lives virtually carefree and wants to protect his friends. Seems like a genuine dude to me.

Sakurai has proven time and again his autism is what's leading the charge and doesn't give a damn about hype and simply does what he wants.

I don't know what goes on behind Sora's closed doors, but he's mentioned this time he was going to do everything right and do everything in his power to improve from the last game.

Again, all this is really just conjecture on my part, piecing from what we know of the man from interviews and the like. Also there's not a whole lot of other "hype" FF characters they could use besides, Terra, Tidus, and maybe Noctis

I know deep down too, but considering Gilgamesh's recurring thing of wandering into other universes, it'd be neat to have him in Smash (especially if his reveal trailer had him attack Link or Marth for their swords or something).
Plus, just because Sakurai may want more than two songs doesn't mean SE will comply.

Oh, right, I forgot about the Mobage.
Still, the rest of what I said still applies.

>Sakurai has proven time and again his autism is what's leading the charge and doesn't give a damn about hype and simply does what he wants.
But Nintendo chose the characters this time, user.
>I don't know what goes on behind Sora's closed doors, but he's mentioned this time he was going to do everything right and do everything in his power to improve from the last game.
I don't see how this possibly means "we're adding in more FF stuff"
>Again, all this is really just conjecture on my part, piecing from what we know of the man from interviews and the like. Also there's not a whole lot of other "hype" FF characters they could use besides, Terra, Tidus, and maybe Noctis
Well, as long as you realize it's largely conjecture then fine. And as for other characters, Noctis would NOT be in Smash. They straight up cancelled the rest of the DLC, why shill FFXV now of all times

>My point is Sora is very stupid. Because he's so stupid the FANBASE for KH doesn't like him
Source, faggot. Sora's decently popular, even if he does get trumped out by the "Yeah no shit" fan favorites like every other protagonist in existence.
>You can also combine the stupidity that Sora has with cringy dialogue and even kiddy/infantile personality that gets irritating
>using the word cringy
>acting like you're not a total faggot
lmao
>especially after KH3 had Sora prove just how moronic and idiotic he is
Nigger, what? One of the few good things KH3 did was make it so Sora wasn't jobbing for once.
What the fuck is this autism?

Sounds like they need to bring it over to the slanty rice fields, so they can put Mike and Zoda in Smash.

If Square were less stingy with their assets, then we could've gotten Sephiroth, Tifa, and Barrett in the game as Mii Fighter costumes.

>Mii Brawler Tifa
>Mii Swordfighter Sephiroth
>Mii Gunner Barrett

From a lore standpoint I agree with you, and it would actually be pretty badass if like in a victory animation he took whatever weapon the character he was fighting against carried, (Link's Master Sword, a Pokeball, Samus's Blaster, ect)

>Plus, just because Sakurai may want more than two songs doesn't mean SE will comply
Kinda my point. Let's say another FF does it get in and no new FF7 music comes, then you have FF5 music on a FF7 stage, which while kinda funny would also be jarring and not do any favors to Square or Sakurai's perception by the public

Did Sora fuck your mom or something, user?

Attached: 1523325966086.jpg (753x504, 47K)

>then you have FF5 music on a FF7 stage, which while kinda funny would also be jarring and not do any favors to Square or Sakurai's perception by the public
If we were talking about just any music, then I'd agree with you, but Battle on the Big Bridge is generally Gilgamesh's theme, so it wouldn't be that out of place, though they'd probably also supply a remix (whether it be a new one or an existing one is the question) to make it less so.
Though keep in mind, my expectations for FF music in general is rather rock-bottom, so if we get more than bare minimum, then you're right in that regard.

>I don't hate Sora I'm just upset about KH3's ending
Ah, the truth finally comes out. Makes sense, the whole "Sora's to dumb to be in Smash" was pretty retarded and nonsensical.

>But Nintendo chose the characters this time, user.
And Sakurai chose of the list of pre-approved characters

We don't know the whole story user. And all this is just educated speculation.

>I don't see how this possibly means "we're adding in more FF stuff"
Because Sakurai wants to do each property justice, for himself, for the devs, and for the fans. I don't think he'd took the "two songs" very well, and I can imagine him wanting to do something to rectify that in some way.

>Well, as long as you realize it's largely conjecture then fine.
Thanks?

>And as for other characters, Noctis would NOT be in Smash. They straight up cancelled the rest of the DLC, why shill FFXV now of all times
Sure. But SE are fickle bastards and can change their minds on a whim

That said I can imagine some other FF or general SE getting in before him.

Here is the ideal roster, Riku/Sora, Simon/Alucard & Kasumi/Ryu are soft Echoes

Attached: Fixed Smash.jpg (4808x2334, 1.9M)

> And he's only saved from death because of bad writing giving him a safety net.
It was said bad writing that landed him there in the first place.

Banjo, Crash, and Doomguy
Suck my dick, weeblard

Attached: image0-2.png (1125x1383, 1.26M)

This sounds like you're just mad about KH3's ending and think that somehow translates into a reason to exclude a good character from Smash.
You should probably go take a walk, user. You've been inside a little too long.

Attached: sliding dash.gif (355x264, 1.65M)

1 Popular character & two completely bland irrelevant literal who's that nobody likes

>Sure. But SE are fickle bastards and can change their minds on a whim
I have a lot of problems with this post, but seriously let's just go over this statement here. I just don't know why you'd ever think that they'd suddenly allow Noctis.
>They can change their minds on a whim
Yeah and canceling the FFXV DLC wasn't done on a whim, that's kind of my point user. It was a calculated move because they were losing tons of money on FFXV. I just can't get behind the mentality of "lol well Square may just do it anyhow! They're wacky!"

>If we were talking about just any music, then I'd agree with you, but Battle on the Big Bridge is generally Gilgamesh's theme, so it wouldn't be that out of place, though they'd probably also supply a remix
Fair enough. None of this is exactly "impossible" but I'm just thinking from Sora/Sakurai's perspective.

>Though keep in mind, my expectations for FF music in general is rather rock-bottom, so if we get more than bare minimum, then you're right in that regard.
To be frank, I'm with you there, or any FF content in general and I'm trying not to let any biased hopes get the better of me.

All this is just something to think about

I just want a Puyo character in.
Preferably Amitie.

Attached: amitie.png (381x581, 30K)

In terms of size, ur mum lol

>Her final stage in Classic Mode is a parade of Kirbies.

>Western garbage
dumb banjocuck

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

Attached: EBB226C4-8672-4693-AF2A-F29076561691.jpg (482x295, 24K)

>>Her final stage in Classic Mode is a parade of Kirbies.
It could also be a superpowered red Robin for a Fever 2 joke.

Attached: strangeklug.png (607x833, 53K)

Square is a fucking mess who have no idea how to make any of their first party games, and frankly it's a fucking miracle KH3 came out at all, let alone be playable.

FFXV's DLC was canned because they had no idea how to develop for it and keep up the hype, which opens a can of worms in of itself.

I'm not defending FFXV or saying Noctis is for sure getting in, but Square is full of knots right now and it wouldn't surprise if by some last ditch attempt they did try to recover the remains of FFXV and try to shill it right now

Attached: 313562.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Please give me Sora, Chosen Undead, and Leon S Kennedy pls thank you!

>Giving Zelda reps like unpopular villains like Vaati and replacing Toon Link with Tetra
>Bringing back Samus/ZSS' awful switching mechanic
>Adding two Gen 3 Pokémon when Gen 3 ended decades ago
>Replacing based Incineroar for kickin' hot chicken
>"NO POKÉMON PAST GEN 6, EVER"
>Literally who the fuck is Veronica
>FUCKING STYLE SAVVY ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>FUCKING HATSUNE MIKU ARE YOU ACTUALLY FOR REAL
>Giving Sephiroth a slot when he'd work better as a boss
>Giving Kingdom Hearts two reps
>Giving DOA a rep, when their one game on a Nintendo system was a crappy 3DS game nobody bought

0/10, I feel bad for actually making a response for this.

Attached: disg_gamblingking.png (463x342, 231K)

>FXV's DLC was canned because they had no idea how to develop for it and keep up the hype, which opens a can of worms in of itself.
It was canned because the thing barely broke even, and the whole debacle with luminous studios was a huge moneysink.
>Square is full of knots right now and it wouldn't surprise if by some last ditch attempt they did try to recover the remains of FFXV and try to shill it right now
I don't think that Noctis is 100% impossible, but considering the DLC was canned before work on the next Smash character even begun, I highly, immensely doubt that he'll make it in.

The only 0/10 here is your fucking awful taste

Attached: c7a24.472793541525263014772.jpg (900x900, 134K)

Each of those characters have huge fanbases
Crash just had an immensely successful revival and is getting new games
Doomguy has a new game coming out this year
Banjo is the most niche out of the three but more people are pulling for him to get in Smash 20 years later than ever before, proving his popularity
Stay mad and wrong

Better than waifugarbage, gachashit and idoltrash like Japan wants, you neckbearded fuck, but only unironic incels think that where the character is from matters.

Attached: 1551819119920.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

Japan's opinion is the only one that matters, and Gatcha shit is infinitely more relevant & popular then any character you name

>Japan's opinion is the only one that matters,
Sakurai his explicitly said that characters like Ridley and Little Mac were added because of Western support you dumb nigger.

> Using first parties as an argument for third party western literal who's
Imagine being such a stupid piece of shit

>no argument, just restating his wrong opinion
>Relevancy "argument" after 8/8/18
Haha, got em!
Stay wrong and mad, tubs

Attached: 1552592963753.gif (225x199, 752K)

Attached: posts.jpg (400x320, 55K)

>B-but
HUUUUGE oof, I'd try coping if I were you, weeblet.

Attached: 1551808747528.jpg (578x677, 30K)

> Implying Castlevania isn't relevant when 100k of gamers voted in the 12th best gaming franchise ever
Cope

Didn't they market Crash hard in Japan?
He probably has a shot.

They can just give him vidya-related stuff.

Attached: Zelda Keyblade.jpg (730x1095, 124K)

>No new game ever
>B-but muh Netflix show that neither CV character in Smash is in
>Using fan polls as an argument while simultaneously stating that three characters that constantly perform well on fan polls have no chance
OHHHH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1551375890466.png (300x200, 100K)

NOOOOOOOOOO NOBODY LIKES CRASH

Attached: 1523108501745.png (630x662, 549K)

Okay user, let's assume they add waluigi
What's his moveset gonna be?

> Doomguy & Banjo are relevant
Wrong, see this . If you aren't in Smash or in this picture you are a irrelevant literal who

Not him but I made a moveset for him a while back
>B
Dice Roll
A Die Block from Mario party appears and begins a roll. When Waluigi (or anyone else) jumps into it, a random effect happens.
0 - The box explodes instantly
1 - User is put into freefall
2 - User trips upon landing
3 - User is healed for 2%
4 - User is healed for 4%
5 - next attack trips the enemy
6 - User is healed for 6%
7 - Spawns a low-value healing item
8 - User gets a speed buff for three seconds
9 - Spawns a low-value item like a fan or laser sword
10 - User is healed for 10% and gets a one-time use buff that is used after they either do damage or take damage. If they do damage, the damage and knockback done will be doubled. If damage is taken, the amount of damage and knockback will be halved
The block can used as a platform, but make sure you're not on it when someone hits it from below, or you'll go flying!

>Up B
Pinball Flip- Spawns a pinball flipper a few meters underneath waluigi. Waluigi has to aim for the tip of the flipper to get sent higher. Can be used to spawn a flipper underneath an enemy that is below Waluigi to put them out of position.

>Side B
Waluigi Racer
Waluigi gets in his Kart from Double Dash!! and races forward.

>Down B
Racket Serve
A reflector that sends projectiles back at the enemy

>Final Smash
Everyone is cheating except for me!
Waluigi pulls out a Switch and pauses the match. He then goes into the foreground and resets his % to 0 and flicks the enemies' % to 999, then draws a moustache on the opponents. Waluigi then reappears on the stage and unpauses the game.

>Resorting to bait to try and smokebomb his way out of a lost argument
Ruh-roh!
Rikes!
Raggy!!!!!

Attached: Leon__Armor__0.png (1188x1213, 945K)

Before the beginning of this year where khfags starting vehemently defending their 17 year in the making pile of shit game series """""""conclusion""""""" I was indifferent to sora. Keep those faggots away from smash and pic related deserves its more.

Attached: Based.png (833x960, 979K)

Pic unrelated

Sora has just become the next weapon by falseflaggers and shitposters. Same happened with Steve

Pretty much this. You can recognize who actually wants Sora in and isn't just shitposting pretty easily, too, because I've never seen an actual Sorafag shitpost at Genofags or DQfags.

Daisy got in because she was literally Peach.

The real obvious omission in the Smash roster is Toad, one of the only Mario character to appear in like every Mario game.

Hit the nail right on the head, user. Erdrick flaseflagging isn't getting the (you)s like it used to I guess.

Attached: 1265695951752.jpg (797x551, 82K)

C'mon user you should know just by the sheer amount of Erdrick falseflaggers what's up

>major first party nintendo character who isn't in yet

I feel like it'd also be hard to make a moveset for a piranha plant.

i think tomb raider because she really badass an dstrong and he have a lt of cool moves like with the pick ax and the gun lol

Attached: 1304113485936.jpg (620x798, 114K)

>Who are objectively the biggest omissions from Smash? (No western garbage)
Yes, how could western developers hope to rival the incredibly imaginative and unique characters of classic Japanese franchises?

Attached: 121932450404.jpg (2000x2456, 794K)

I'm also hoping for Lara Croft, though ideally she'd have a classic skin and a nu-Lara skin

>Why are none of these one or two-off characters as iconic as some of these gaming legends?!?!
Whine more, geez

Attached: bait.png (189x212, 8K)

Everyone on the left is a literal who that nobody cares or knows about. Whereas every gamer has heard about the characters on the right

>right describes physical appearance in the most barebones way possible
>left describes plot
hmmmmm

>green-looking scarf dude
>statue-looking club dude
>creepypasta-looking girl dude
>forehead-looking sans dude
>60s-looking girl dude
hmm

Isn't that last Western one just a less anime version of Ulala?

Adeleine, right?

>The actual David Doak who made Timesplitters
Hmmm

Reimu

Attached: 1547956009299.jpg (1161x1404, 348K)

Shadow as an Echo Fighter for Sonic

Attached: ShadowSmiling.gif (534x298, 2.59M)

What the hell? I'm really glad K. Rool was put in, he definitely deserved it with the insane amount of fan support, but it felt like Dixie had genuinely paid her dues by appearing in Tropical Freeze as one of the main playable characters.

Attached: DixieKong.jpg (640x360, 221K)

>gachashit is more relevant
Alright.
Kamen Rider.

The Doll from Bloodborne.

Erdrickfags deserve the guillotine

Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and even Amy really deserve to be in it more

>m-muh goalposts
retards

If he had to go off the spinoffs, anything from Party, DDR Mix, Sports, Kart could work.
But I feel like we'd should follow the core thing with Waluigi in the spin-offs, the fact that every game he somehow has some new shit he can pull out to have an advantage over the competition, so the other option is something completely original probably based around cheating.

Only Tails.

If you're going by importance to the series, Tails is next
If you're going by popularity/ease of implementation, Shadow's next. Knuckles feels like a respectable lock for third place; either way he has at least one person in front of him. Eggman and especially Amy don't have much of a chance.

>only mario kart representation is 2 stages and music
>when it's literally the most popular nintendo spinoff next to Smash
So safe to say, it deserves more.

Literally anyone from Zelda that isnt Link.
Rhythm Heaven character.
Dragon Quest character.
Phoenix Wright.
Fuck your asinine rule. Banjo and Kazooie should've been in since the N64 smash.
That's it. Everything else is literally who territory.

This, so much this.
>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Porky, Monster Hunter, any major Kirby character.

Attached: 1547508112696.jpg (720x964, 142K)

Don't forget the other attacks.
Regulars and aerials would be mix of kicks and sporting equipment. Tilts could be poses and dance moves to reference DDR Mario Mix and his usual victory animations. Not sure on what to do with smashes and throws though.

>rulefagging in 2017+2

Attached: 5457.png (200x200, 34K)

Plus we got Dr. Mario who is from a Mario spinoff, and Joker who is from a spinoff of Shin Megami Tensei.

I feel like that would be too little variety, but I think best moveset would have Wall-Luigi as a side special, and Strikers as an alt costume.

> Only Solid and no Raiden as MG rep.

Attached: Raiden.png (1000x1330, 885K)

Sora isnt getting in you nostalgia blind khbabbies

THIS

*snap*

Attached: F7A2A672-352A-4614-9228-00F8F3FC9215.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

>using the selfie template
falseflagger confirmed
go back to steveposting, faggot

Attached: 1478658247418.jpg (425x263, 32K)

Fuck Steve

Attached: 66583BB7-C56E-456B-9F71-935664906B4E.jpg (760x1004, 152K)

We aren't getting another SE rep.

They're both elaborate circular platforms blanketed by a stained-glass religious aesthetic. It would be like adding another besieged castle.

I genuinely hate how Cloud and Joker have opened the floodgates to absolutely anyone getting into Smash

Attached: AngryLinks.jpg (960x600, 113K)

Hayabusa, easily and without question.
>Had multiple successful NES games that are still remembered, and even got remade on the SNES
>Had a strong revival years later that kept him in the public mind as an iconic gaming character
>Still appears in games to this day
>Would be the first actual, proper ninja, as opposed to off-brand ninja Sheik and animal Greninja
>Variety of ninpo magic and weapons from all games allow for a cool moveset
>Music that would be sick as fuck in a Smash game: youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w\
>Would be the first rep for Tecmo Koei, a company that's been around since the 80bit days had has a lot of games on Nintendo systems

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was already planning.

Attached: Ryu_Hayabusa_comparison.jpg (291x342, 24K)