Friendly reminder: there is no ass jiggle in the Switch version

Have you pre ordered DoAX3 Scarlet for Switch? Cancel while you still can. Since it uses Soft engine 1.0, and not 2.0, it lacks jiggle in the ass.

The Ps4 version is cencored as it lacks the gels, but it still has butt jiggle.

Attached: Kasumi_ass jiggle.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

Literally who the fuck ever bought these games? Just go fap you fucking idiot, or go play Senran if you're addicted to getting blueballed. There are way better options nowadays, DoA is outdated.

Attached: 1394412570835.png (235x253, 47K)

Why do you do this? Play real games

Attached: 1551386992520.jpg (600x600, 288K)

the volleyball, there needs to be more volleyball games.

Switch has Soft 4D and 4 > 2 so it is the superior version.

>being this stupid

>it lacks jiggle in the ass.
Who would ever allow such a thing?

Attached: 1413925214439.png (500x516, 241K)

Something something SJW feminists gays transgender California taking my games away donald trump 2020

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__1752.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Switch obviously cannot run soft engine 2.0, and even with 1.0 it has to cut down the frame rate to 30fps and the resolution to 900p.

Didnt even the Vita game DoAX3 Venus have ass jiggle?

The Vita could only get boob bounce and a lot of shit was just flat textures

Attached: 2016-09-18-231842.jpg (960x544, 125K)

Why do their feet still look like they're from the PS2? They don't even have toes here.

ok that was not the image I posted at all

Attached: 2016-09-18-231908.jpg (960x544, 103K)

The Vita is a eight years old handheld.

>superior version
>switch
Dont be stupid

And the Switch is like the Vita. Or more like the Vita than the Ps4.

I think Tecmo Koei are being very dishonest by not writing this. They say Switch runs Soft Engine 4D, instead of Soft Engine 1.0. It is just dishonest.

Made for black men

Attached: hitomibounce.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

based

It's 4D because they're using HD Rumble which means your controller is vibrating like a cell phone's haptic feedback. Buy it again

They definitely improved on the string textures and other floaty bits

Attached: 2016-09-18-233509.jpg (960x544, 66K)

A lot of people apparently. Considering extreme 3 became the highest seller game ever on playasia after KT cancelled the western release thanks to feminist and swj outrage.

Holy shit that looks terrible

Is this the Switch version? Would explain the lack of jiggle.

Play Asia ran with an advertising campaign of "Those SJWs are stealing your video games" which brought in a lot of business they usually wouldn't get.

Good. That would imply excess fat on hard working fighters.

>hitomi """bounce"""

The bounce potions (switch and PS4 Fortune exclusive) can make boobs bounce more or less. This is 3x hardness on Hitomi while in photo taking mode doing a jump animation.

So Kasumis butt is fat now?

so what you're saying is, between the original now being outdated, the switch lacking because of hardware limitations, and the new ps4 version being censored, that there is no definitive version

So what’s the point in buying this when I have DOAX3?

As far as I'm aware there is no footage of the Switch version outside of official trailers, and they have bounce.

Exactly.

And that's a good thing. user was just asking who buys these games. TN isn't out of bussiness yet so they are most likely making profits.

I wasn't aware you made yourself the person in charge of what is and isn't acceptable for masturbation. Why would you even do something like that? You make yourself look worse than the people who are just enjoying themselves.

Source for soft engine 1.0? That's right, faggot. You don't have one. Gaystation worst version. Nintendo always wins, baby!

The SJWs certainly didn't help their cause. That's for sure.

Attached: vRZaP2h.jpg (3000x3000, 1.03M)

Tecmo Koeis game page has a comparison chart. There it says "Soft Engine 4D" for the Switch version and "Soft Engine 2.0" for the Ps4 version.

This is dishonest, because they try to hide 1.0 by referring to the useless rumble as "4D".

Yes. We need to have a talk with her master.

So, what's the difference between Fortune and the "new" PS4 one?

Maybe the Switch version is running Soft 2.0 twice, once for the visuals and again for the HD rumble. That way it adds up to Soft 4D.

Scarlet has a much better balance (much less grinding) plus there is a new character.

Doesn't say 1.0. That's just your assumption.

why not just play real dead or alive

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20190313093700.jpg (3840x2160, 718K)

hahaha look at this toddler and laugh

It is a pretty good assumption, because otherwise they would proudly market it as 2.0 + 4D.

The only other graphical difference from Ps4 is 30fps instead of 60, plus 900p resolution instead of 1080p. Of course they had to cut down something else as well.

I mean, the fact that the ps4 has vr support already beats anything that the switch has.

>Supporting censored VR.

VR was a cut down photo taking mode. Nothing was changed for scarlett.

Official trailers are using the PS4 version for the most part except when they need to show of the 4D thing.

Isn't there lotion if you want ass jiggle?

Yes. There are 4 lotion types in total
Both butt and boobs have a lotion and gel. I forget which one does what but one changes the bounce factor and one changes how they sit in their natural state.

The character starts off at 0 and can have a maximum of +/-3 in either softness or hardness of each body part. The actual ability to use them requires raising their affection level with (you) and it takes quite a while to get to the 3rd level. Even then you have to buy them in the vacation mode and apply them to be able to see the effect in photo mode. They also wear off after a while in vacation mode so you have to make sure to apply them as the vacation ends or you'll be stuck in the hotel room forever.

People bought the Collector's Edition of X3 Fortune + X3 Venus just to get the Venus suit which was exclusive to the Vita version but could then be transferred to the PS4 version. I'm guessing KT is banking on people doing the same here to get the exclusive Scarlet jewelkini.

this is just sad