SHDFOSAD FHSAJF HOLY FUCKING SHIT BROS IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE DMC5 CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q
SHDFOSAD FHSAJF HOLY FUCKING SHIT BROS IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE DMC5 CONFIRMED

Attached: Devil_May_Cry_5_Logo.jpg (800x450, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/president/coo_message.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Dante's hair so short

That's Nero, dude!

Wow they really changed Dante's look, huh? Kinda weird desu

who the fuck is this gaijin dude

Who?

it's DmC 2 lolololol

THE LEAK WAS REAL

Reminder that the game got leaked and no one gave a damn.

Attached: dmc5 leak.jpg (965x574, 65K)

Only mundus headcanon retards ignored it.

>Devil May Cry 5 sold 116,202 retail copies on PlayStation 4 during its three days of release in Japan, the latest Media Create sales figures reveal.

>To compare, the original Devil May Cry debuted at 352,668 retail sales on PlayStation 2; Devil May Cry 2 debuted at 309,279 sales; Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening debuted at 183,208 sales; and Devil May Cry 4 debuted at 212,373 sales on PlayStation 3 and 40,169 sales on Xbox 360.

Attached: smug_anime_girl.jpg (300x338, 29K)

Nobody cares about movie games try to keep up

>While we have been driving our digital strategy in earnest since the 2017 release of Resident Evil 7 biohazard, we made significant progress on this strategy with last year's Monster Hunter: World, as the percentage of digital sales of the title exceeded that of physical sales.
>as the percentage of digital sales of the title exceeded that of physical sales
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/president/coo_message.html

cope
the market is 10x the size it was back when dmc1 launched

What good times we had with the trailer
>Cheer up crew cut!

Attached: cheer up crew cut.png (800x2033, 2.25M)

Imagine if that guy had just came back to Yea Forums and spilled the shit about Nero's robo-arm and shit in a text post prior to the image leak. The board would've gone nuts.

>DMC
>Movie game
What in hell are those morons ?

Here's that facebook meme again.

fun police alert

reddit is that way

Why can redditors never shut up about reddit?

Nice evidence for that statement, faggot

People aren't as clever as they used to be.

Rather than making a well stated point and taking the time to type their own opinions they would rather regurgitate trigger words that they think justify their dispositions, if they aren't just braindead shitposters.

in b4 triggered in b4 got em

V fujos in denial

Many games are being leaked here like that. I remember Sekiro(i love how people told that FROM and Acti working together is impossible lol) and RAGE 2 like a year before anything we heard about these games posted here with legit info we got confirmed later on but many people just call these anons faggots and tell them to fuck off lmao. I think posts like these are the best way to leak shit.

Sekiro leak wasn't real though, at least if it's the one I'm thinking of. They said the prosthetic was the opposite arm to what it is in game, that there was multiplayer, etc. Only thing they got right was a cult after the master's blood or something.