Can we talk about Disgaea?

Can we talk about Disgaea?

Attached: flonneswimsuit.jpg (1700x1200, 425K)

Disgaea 6 when?

>Prinny 3 never ever.
Thanks for reminding me and ruining my day, you huge faggot.

Didnt the team quit or something?

The first two games haven't even been ported to anything either.

Attached: 1450725144771.jpg (1200x840, 164K)

Flonne is cute and DUMB

They left after 4 when NIS tried to fuck them over with their pay.

Attached: laharlchanswimsuit.jpg (1700x1201, 390K)

Etna is all that matters.

Disgaea is super interesting

This, but unironically.

I've only played the first one and never beat it.

>posting the neitherworld bicycle slut instead of the faithful virginal alpha wife
dropped

Attached: 1334857010581.jpg (300x563, 59K)

i hate how quickly you reach max level and max weapon mastery in d5 coupled with the fact that reincarnation is weak unless you level subclasses. it makes linear, "normal" grinding unrewarding

I didn't like having to make a serum to get another ten million in stats. That whole process was tedious as all hell.

You can always remedy that by picking it back up.

Man I should replay those games some day

Attached: Asagi Wars.jpg (1701x2800, 2.06M)

I've played Disgaea 1 and 2 but never been able to bring myself to grind hard enough to break the level 100 barrier.

disgaea 3 pc when?

Damn thats a good tum

exactly, it's like they want you to take the extra stats every now and then as just another way to get stronger but if you look at it from the perspective of reaching absolute max for the final boss, it's just a huge tedium. meanwhile, every other "bit by bit" way of grinding is gone

I want to like this series, but I suck at almost all game like it. I played a few hours of Disgaea 1 on PSP, but I recently lost my save (for the third time) so I would have to start over again if I want to play it. And yeah I want to play the series in order. I have a hacked Vita so I can play 1-4 on it.

They also had that club that let you get some of the stats off of the enemies you kill, which would have been fine if every stat other then HP didn't cap so fast and the only way to increase your cap was to hit the cap limit with all your stats.

Not flat enough

Just started playing 1 on switch. Can someone explain how the item world works? When should I start doing it?

You are required to do it in chapter 3 but after that its just whenever you want to make a item stronger or if you want to start gathering innocents.

it's more of a postgame feature

I used to buy and play every disgaea but somehow I fell off of the series. I haven't played D2, 5, or the second 1 remake

Attached: shin_chan_astroswitch.png (141x158, 29K)

I honestly wish NIS (fans too) would focus less on waifuism
and focus more on the freaks and monsters in their games.
Their are evil gods who go about creating life and planets on a whim, who have insane special attacks to boot, but eveyone always goes on about dere's and bullshit.

Attached: valvolga.png (1000x980, 755K)

Missing 5 is a shame, go get it when you get the chance.

You don't need to focus on it until post-game. During the main story, it's more just an extra option if you want to make something/someone a bit stronger.

I fucking LOVED Hundred Knights story and Niike in general. The cosmic horror shit is cool.

To be fair though, that stuff is rarely the focus, the main characters are.

Attached: 140.jpg (1478x2048, 1.15M)

How's the performance on the switch version of 5? I might get that version

Makai Kingdom DID!
You see it lightly touched upon in the main story with Baal, Zenon, Mao's dad, etc.

Disgaea 5 was a huge missed opportunity, the main villian should have been some really fucked up beyond reality type entity instead of what we got. None of the dudes were even portrayed as overlords as established in other games.

Lolis should not have a mound of venus

Haven't had any perfomance issues. It also comes with all the DLC from the PS4 version included.

D1C is just the same as D1 but with prettier sprites, and some classes with changed designs because they couldn't be assed to make HD sprites for those.

Flonne is not a loli though, she's just flat. Same goes for Etna.

Attached: CxZEP7kVQAEHT5W.jpg (1200x584, 86K)

i still like that they changed the artwork in the artbook and just took out the old designer notes

Shit taste

I never bought a PS3 or 4, so that's pretty much how I broke free from the series. Until it came to PC.
I still say Phantom Brave was superior.

Attached: MaronaNurse.jpg (566x800, 168K)

Etna is so lovely, I hope she gets a lot of new art and content thanks to the mobile game coming up

no wonder 5 was such a shitfest.

Fuck you fag, it's like oppai loli I love loli, I love tits but not together.
Mount of venus doesn't go on loli.

I want to play the mobile game so bad I'm considering just trying to figure it out in Japanese.

>love Hundred Knight
>Hundred Knight 2 failed horribly
I have little hope.