Yea Forums now loves Halo all the sudden

>Yea Forums now loves Halo all the sudden
Does it really just need a PC port?

Attached: 50495A71-F34B-4765-8BC2-3096C7EEC908.jpg (681x1060, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceaqz66WRBc
youtube.com/watch?v=3_wyIHkpRc8
pcgamer.com/halo-6-release-date/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ygvv_Ae3dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

halo was always good and a pc port will fix the most glaring problems like having to play with a controller and paid online.

To be honest I never hated OG Halo. I wasn't claiming it was some top-tier shooter or anything but it was fun, the aliens were cool, and it scratched my itch for watching two different AI factions fight each other in non-scripted fights. Custom Edition remains the GOAT Halo.

Attached: 1552494991579.png (270x201, 60K)

Thanks for putting yourself as a newfag. Yea Forums has loved Halo for a long time.

Steam page says you need an XBLive account so it will be paid online

having an xbox live account is free, its gold which cost money.

You are conflating oldfags with zoomers and boomers that liked the game. The core gaming community in general does not like halo, at least not to the point Yea Forums is at where they act like MCC coming to PC means anything. Anyways, 99% of Yea Forums are casuals now by old standards.

The only Halo worth playing was always on PC.

>all of a sudden
It's been 18 years since the first halo game. We now have a generation who is raised knowing master chief.

Attached: file.png (994x995, 2.23M)

This

Attached: Blood_gulch.jpg (1280x800, 723K)

My friend is obsessively hyping these games talking about it constantly making up theories that "IT WILL RELEASE ANY DAY NOW" out of thin air.

Attached: 1537741723318.png (550x535, 198K)

>Anyways, 99% of Yea Forums are casuals now by old standards.
I miss the days of complaining about casuals. It was actually about video games back then.

>The core gaming community in general does not like halo
the only people who hated halo were hardcore mustards. at the same time they were saying halo was shit that ruined fps most of them were playing shit like cs and battlefield which were just as casual.

>Those people who sent 343 Pineapple and Jalapeno pizza
That sounds actually pretty good. Is it?

It's not great on a normal pizza. but if you have a barbeque pizza and go light on the cheese it can be alright

so with the new release will we be able to play online and relive blood gulch?

Attached: griss.jpg (594x679, 57K)

>CS just as casual as Halo

That's funny because no one would ever say that seriously. First time I played Halo 2 I got rank 50 in under 2 months and was bodying "pros."

For the thousandth fucking time, you don't need to pay anymore to play live. Only gold costs and all it does is give you the game pass and other gay shit.

Sure Jan

Attached: 1552478645477.png (467x458, 431K)

>Defending CS
So you have good luck?

>tfw they're bringing back Halo CE's custom game modes and maps

Attached: feelsgud.png (659x609, 66K)

>seething niggers STILL pushing this
Halo will never be on your gaystation, get over it.

CSGO =/= CS

But will there be Coldsnap?

Attached: 1551032268582.png (293x240, 166K)

>Not Hugeass

Attached: Hugeass.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Skydiving out of a Pelican on Hugeass Night Mode with your friends

Attached: the-grief-is-good-58f98d6fd7059.png (601x396, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ceaqz66WRBc
all source/goldsrc games use this system or a variant of it including 1.6
youtube.com/watch?v=3_wyIHkpRc8

source?

I never bought an Xbox One, and old Games For Windows Live had free multiplayer.

Mostly just asking because I have been unable to convince my retarded friends.

Why is this such a big deal? Ancient games for win 10? yay...

Attached: 1522606378170.jpg (480x405, 32K)

You weren't here when Yea Forums was going bananas over 3, not because of it's gameplay, but because they wanted to show off their custom Spartans.

Old Yea Forums holds nothing but disdain for the Halo series for pioneering the two weapon + regenerating health bullshit, but this site has been swamped with unashamed redditors. It's natural these casuals would lop up every drop of cum the series produces, the same with Gears of War, despite that being objectively mediocre in every sense of the word.

Why, people posting in this thread right now surely have nostalgia for the series. They know nothing better.

1) I have an Xbox, shits free.

2) Someone asked on the Halo reddit about it and a 343 employee responded saying no you don't have to pay monthly. Just buy the game, make a live account and you're good to go.

>Halo pioneering two weapon
CS and Action Quake did that.

you say that like I am gonna go on Reddit.

>delusional HLbabby appears to spout his nonsense while believing his millenial zoomer shit was anything but linear cinematic shit

>Old Yea Forums hates Halo

You're a nigger and you are also incorrect. I fucking love it. I bet you're the same kind of far that hates deep sea threads.

>The core gaming community in general does not like halo
I'm sorry no one told you, but you're not the core gaming community anymore.

Yea Forums likes Reach now too, all the kiddies that were teens in 2010 are now adults and started posting on Yea Forums

Attached: Halofags.jpg (400x600, 82K)

>man who promised to send them pizza if they announced MCC for PC got to find out early in exchange for keeping his word

Nice.

>all the sudden

>playstation game gets ported to PC
>Yea Forums starts hating on it
>xbox game gets ported to PC
>Yea Forums starts loving it

Attached: 1486505192779.jpg (702x702, 86K)

We were posting back then too, faggot. Now we're adults.
Go golfing or some shit, old man

>Yea Forums now loves halo
fuck off with this meme gaylo talk has been around for fucking years with two faggots spamming "BABBIES FIRST FPS" its like fucking ground hog day in this place

Well you don't have to now retard, and the screenshot of that 343 employee is floating around here somewhere.

You are in fact, retarded. And I'm glad to say, it is terminal.

Yes but consider: CS is also dogshit

and so is Halo, whats your point?

/Thread

>reeeee Yea Forums loves halo now
>reeee Yea Forums loves undertale now
>reeee Yea Forums isn't retarded like me now

Your friend is retarded and you are a high school kid

>We actually got to see the age and day when most people on Yea Forums are now nostalgic for casual and kiddie games like WoW and Halo
Can you imagine how this site will look like in about 5 years from now? People will be nostalgic over games like Fortnite.

Attached: Boxkid.jpg (800x450, 33K)

More like all the reddit posters in 2010 are posting here now.

Yes, many of us have been waiting since Halo 2

It probably will desu, through streaming instead of native tho. Same with switch

I have an xbox and I can't play live. Sounds like a shill to me.

halo is almost 20 years old and wow isn't far behind.

I cant say that I hated or disliked Halo, more like never understood what all those amerimutts see in a sci-fi shooter where you kill enemies that look like some kid's show rejects with weapons that look like toys and make "pew pew" sounds. Now that it comes to Steam Im planning on trying those games. Maybe I'll like them, but most probably not.

And instead of being nostalgic for good games released back then people are nostalgic for the worst piece of crap.

>being surprised over kiddies being nostalgic for Halo and WoW
Bro, we have kids nostalgic for fucking MW2 on Yea Forums. The exact shit we joked about circa 2009.

Maybe it's time you move on from this site.

>imagine not liking halo
>imagine not experiencing 16 player Halo LAN parties at weekends with dominos
>imagine not having your bros over to shoot the shit and play through a campaign on legendary
genuinely feel sorry for anyone who doesn't know this feel. don't @ me with your gay Gosling maymays

How does it feel like being the biggest casual normalfag?

99% of games are 'casual kiddie' shit you sonynerd.

how does it feel being a lonely faggot

Fucking this. Dat feel when you were the best amongst all your buddies and they fought over who's team you went on

Attached: 9d4607f85323aedae75774aff1f2a1cee0fa66b844affd68f6fcb11040363a2b.png (1000x891, 425K)

Wow you're right i remember when i played Gears 4 using my live account on PC and it

Oh wait it didnt cost a fucking thing you autist

This

Yes I play Halo, why do you ask?

Attached: zoomer.png (300x168, 6K)

Nah, there are just more Zoomers here now. I was born in ‘98 and have nostalgia for halo 3 custom games

I was born 2001 and Halo is my favorite game of all time

>All these tomber oldfags who want every FPS to be some Quake variant.
Back to the coffin gramps. The era of the Zoomer has begun.

Attached: v discussing.png (600x750, 724K)

Even if they were, they'd just bitch and moan how it's not actually Quake.

Attached: 1552363121820.jpg (1600x2500, 2.5M)

the pure truth.

Most of Yea Forums has never touched a Quake game. The people who dickride arena shooters are mostly just larpers.

What playstation game

>all the sudden
why do people make shit up?

That's one of my favourite combinations. Please try it.

With the normalfags infestation were starting to see threads for mobile games cawadoody and fortnite. Does this really surprised you or did you just make a thread to whine in the secret hope it would turn into a Halo thread where you could talk about Halo?

pcgamer.com/halo-6-release-date/ halo infinite coming to pc. we get 5 eventually to mc collection

Gee, it's almost as if children can grow up to become adults. How strange.

Attached: 9vfr9.gif (360x260, 608K)

>we get 5 eventually to mc collection
I wish.

Attached: 1454789478986.webm (656x476, 965K)

>sudden
>he never played Halo: Reach with Yea Forums back in 2011
REEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT ZOOMER

Remember that Yea Forums actually used to LOVE Justin Bieber.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ygvv_Ae3dg

Attached: 1523032457524.jpg (1920x2159, 1.85M)

>mark of shame
I laughed

Post HQ ODST wallpapers

when muffled sound inside the helmet version?

Attached: 1547016038642.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

I don't like halo, I never liked halo and I never will like halo. It was shit in 2002 and it's shit in 2019, Nothing has changed, the entire concept is inherently flawed.

lol you're a crybaby

They're gonna go there as part of the "roll out" method. Probably before infinite releases to drum up hype

>Yea Forums is a collective mind that agrees on everything all the time
Yea Forums is instead a "diverse" bunch of reeing voices in a void that wax and wane based on the latest video game news, who can never decide if they hate video games, each other, or themselves more

bite me