youtube.com/watch?v=JuHUcrUy0Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=LmolodMHKiM
youtube.com/watch?v=dqc-nwhbexY
youtube.com/watch?v=2u_1wjWJUqY
sleepingdogs.fandom.com/wiki/Soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=SE2ADqLuzvU
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4733129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you have a pork bun in your hand?

emma stone in this game

Attached: WqXHbeQ9h98puekmrJifVc-320-80.jpg (320x180, 8K)

A man who has never eaten a pork bun isn’t reallly a man.

>what if we made a literal chinese gta clone with a kino plot?

still expecting a movie

Replaying it I can safely say that this game is a 6/10 at best

HONG KONG POLICE
Did they remove the tacky valve shirts in Definitive Edition? I couldn't seem to find them anywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=3WgWMgGrZDY

You mean the movie they're making starring Donnie Yen?

This is better at being GTA than GTA4 or 5

Where can I download the original release?

WEI SHEN Mutha Fucka Who're you?

>hoping the movie is a success so we get to have a sequel
pipe dream but whatever

Should be Wu Jing to be honest. Looks closer to Wei (At least compared to Donnie) and has done more "Gangster" roles in action movies.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

If you even had Wei date this dumb cunt instead of Ping, you are retarded.

>mfw going around breaking arms/legs of random women

the melee feels so satisfying

Attached: 1505413352221.jpg (640x687, 160K)

you mean infernal affairs and pretty much literally every single hong kong flick in the 80s-90s

youtube.com/watch?v=S4R3nHkqyfM

You're right, Donnie doesn't have the build. What he does have is name recognition though.

Speaking of recognisable names, Square Enix still owns the IP, right? Does it mean they're producing and collecting the money on the movie?

Probably.

HONK HORN
KOWLOON
HONK HORN
youtube.com/watch?v=kt4QHTbiciM

Squeenix is in complete control of the IP, yep. It's likely a similar deal to those god-awful Hitman movies.

Activision Blizzard fucking up has been the strongest reason for me actually burning though my back catalog of steam games.
It is kind of funny because True Crime: Hong Kong was an Activision published game that they scrapped because they felt it was too much of a poor GTA clone.
Then Squareenix picked it up and made it Sleeping Dogs and a sandbox game I actually like better than most GTA games.
HERE COMES THE RAAAAIN!

PASS THE HENTAI
PA-PASS THE HENTAI
Okami samurai
PASS THE HENTAI
youtube.com/watch?v=v4FYFsLhuss

How can you make such a good game and then become so retarded with the money you made that you kill yourself?

Attached: sleeping-dogs.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

there's a fucking movie?

there's one in the works, but two squeenix produced movies have already come out and they weren't very good. there was a planned deus ex movie too.

Where can one find all the radio station songs?
I was searching for a specific one I can only hum but it's like it's been erased from youtube.

You can even see from some footage that TC:HK was actually finished before Activision said no no. It's a shame that SE didn't really did much about it other than releasing it.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=i2nOLGNjWnk

>Sleeping Dogs 2 never ever
>Square decided to publish shit like Quiet Man and Metal Gear wannabe

Why live.

Attached: 1530994448724.jpg (564x876, 440K)

Best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=JuHUcrUy0Ts

Why would you do that ?

I'M SUN ON YEE MOTHERFUCKER

You pirate it
Original has better graphics and more graphical effects than the remastered

Either you buy from a third party like g2play or

youtube.com/watch?v=LmolodMHKiM

Attached: 416b6df802da5c7bb805d0487b3321c658d3aa29c43b8ed0abf8f7b8bb1e6ea0.jpg (1200x1052, 238K)

I can't find the entire soundtrack anymore as well. Just the original songs made for the game.

It's not even worth to buy since they're nonsensically more expensive than the remastered version that constantly went on sale cheap.

>Original has better graphics and more graphical effects than the remastered
Shit, I only played the remaster.

This was seriously an unexpected hidden gem for me. It didn't deserve to just disappear.

Attached: 1417244338980.jpg (850x850, 264K)

best song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=dqc-nwhbexY

Attached: 1410237728586.jpg (397x300, 19K)

It's pretty much a shame youtube.com/watch?v=2u_1wjWJUqY
However, the tradeoff is that DE has superior MKB controls. At least for PC.

What genre was it? Electronic? If so, Ninja Tune Radio or Warp Radio. There's a couple of songs that really stuck with me from those stations.
sleepingdogs.fandom.com/wiki/Soundtrack

Story is bretty gud but just like most videogames that have to turn a story into a sequence of missions it struggles with pacing
For example one moment Winston doesn't trust you (and rightfully so) because you're a brand new outsider and the next moment he's calling you his brother and the game is acting like you're best friends
You meet Peggy literally the mission before the wedding

Hong Kong was peak comfy

Damn good question.

Attached: 1551901562559.jpg (634x476, 82K)

I don't even see what was remastered, the textures look exactly the same. And how is it possible to fuck up that hard, that fucking white filter in the night is awful.

You mean the 2013 movie "New World"?

de looks better and actually simulates the notorious air pollution in hong kong
turn down brightness

Pollution doesn't look like that though.

Yeah, the game needed way more triad missions.

It was H-klub, looking through it right now

Attached: 81fc0c6bad2e4fae1c42143ade3951c7ba8e36197b928f28543b1dfdf495331b.jpg (1000x1399, 954K)

I guess they're actually wanting to insert more side triad activities between main missions, a bit like what Just Cause did, but they didn't do it because reasons. You can see some remnants of it like the drug bust activities and some of the side missions. But the game is unfinished anyway so the pacing is ultimately fucked. The later half feels more focused but it's still rushed.

They should have made Wei do more basic triad shit at the start, before he got Red Pole.

Reinstalling
WEI SHEN MOTHERFUCKER, WHO ARE YOU

A less janky sequel would be 10/10

Better driving alone would make it 10/10.

You've been sleepwalking through it alllll
youtube.com/watch?v=SE2ADqLuzvU

In case you somehow missed it, Square Enix has been ruining western IPs for quite some time. Sleeping Dogs is True Crime ruined for good. Deus Ex got fucked with Mankind Divided. Then there's Just Cause, Hitman: Absolution, Legacy of Kain, Tomb Raider... uhh anything else?

>de looks better
No it doesn't. The original has better lighting and skin textures. The only thing that the remaster does it throw more fog in the world
>b-but muh air pollution
I don't think you know what air pollution looks like, but it doesn't just look like everyday fog all over the map.

Just download this: rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4733129

It has all the music from the in-game radio stations.

Have they announced anything new for the movie ?

Based russians.

desu Sleeping dogs truly felt like a 18+ game compared to GTA V

>Downloaded the game
>Put movement on arrow keys
>Down arrow key drops your weapon and you can't change it
What were they thinking?

>movement on arrow keys

Attached: toki.png (391x232, 58K)

What if Netflix pick it up and make a show out of it

It would be terrible, much like 99% of what Netflix makes.

Altered Carbon was good.
They can do police/HK-style show.

Would be better as a movie.

>Altered Carbon
>good
No, it wasn't. I actually watched the show first and then read the book, because when I was done with the show I felt disappointed by so many things. The book is decent enough as a stand-alone thing, can't comment on the books that follow afterward, but the show was just so fucking retarded. Terrible casting choices for a lot of characters in the show. Bancroft's wife was supposed to be in a body of a teenager. Lizzie Banks was supposed to be blonde and white, which is why Bancroft chose her in the first place, what with his fixation on fucking and killing hookers that looked like his wife. Poe was actually Jimmy Hendrix. Takeshi never had a fucking sister, Rei was a water carrier for the yakuza on Harlan's world that he just happened to know. Then there's the mess with Quelcrest and the Envoys. In the book, they're the top of special forces, UN-backed IIRC, that were so fucking terrifying even solo that they were banned from ever holding public/political office.

>Poe was actually Jimmy Hendrix
This is the one good change the show made, since Hendrix had no real presence in the book, he just sort of existed.

>Why yes everyone should be able to use a mouse with their right hand

>there will be no SD2
I'm still pretty upset, honestly.

Give me top tier Asian action movies

Attached: DypeD7ZVsAEMwxQ.jpg (750x741, 35K)

>Put movement on arrow keys

Attached: DwnzZ0LUwAAVIT5.jpg (832x468, 25K)

Hyped for the upcoming movie. They better not fuck this up.

Nightmare in North Point>Zodiac Tournament>>>Year of the Snake

Because they tried to make an MMO without realize how expensive MMOs are to make.

yes. it's not hard even in the slightest

Even John Romero told that a mouse makes you better on Wolfenstein 3D you stupid casual

They all sucked.

>you will never treat your buddy some warm pork bun
Why live?

Attached: Sun_Tzu_Pork_Bun.jpg (389x560, 54K)

Not the point I was making.

If you’re left handed just use UHJK or something similar. Whatever mirrors WASD, you freak.

>Deus Ex got fucked with Mankind Divided

Attached: 1535677367967.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

>kb+mouse support
>no mouse steering

How did wei take that shotgun blast in the last mission and just walk it off

Attached: 1504343811504.gif (171x172, 962K)

Because he's Wei Shen moutherfucker, who you?

POK GAI

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: do.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Dang this is brutal. Anymore Honk Kong Cop Kung Fu movies. Like New Police Story?

The first Ip Man

Am I alone in thinking it was one fucking shit anticlimatic ending?

Their shitty Legacy of Kain reboot didn't even get released.

EVRY MAN NEEEDS A POK BUN

I wish they let you keep melee weapons for longer
I remember getting pissed off that I had to drop the machete that you can pick up from that assassin guy

Yeah it did. They forced in unnecessary multiplayer.They forced microtransactions in the single-player portion of the game. They fucking tried to charge people for Praxis points. Ton of people simply opted out of buying the game.

Was talking about Nosgoth, the multiplayer game. But even Dead Sun was fucking shitty. Terrible writing is the biggest offender when you compare it even to the very first game in the series, Blood Omen.

>recently played through it again
>suddenly feel like watching kung-fu films

70's-90's martial arts movies always had this charm to me that I haven't seen replicated nowadays. I think some notable impressive martial arts movies was The Raid which was pretty cool and there's probably a few others but I haven't seen any recently.

Attached: 1533223509137.jpg (240x280, 18K)

You're a habitual line-stepper

>yfw Winston's mom fed Winston's killer food made from Dogeyes

That was pretty fucked but that felt good too.

Attached: 1482359614352.png (832x868, 371K)

The cat food thing from the dlc was pretty good.

>leave apartment
>*COUGH* *COUGH*

Attached: 1542845844277.png (750x416, 176K)

Anybody get all the achievements?