BRING IT BACK VALVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

>B-But muh competitive
FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOTS SUCKED ALL OF THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME THIS GAME ISN'T FUCKING COMPETITIVE FAGGOT FUCK YOU

Attached: original[1].png (490x320, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Projectiles
youtube.com/watch?v=Znsnm7aXXJ0
pastebin.com/raw/Si9Yg3qV
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5phGpkmTg
youtube.com/watch?v=KPHbP-kpxxY
youtube.com/watch?v=2ENmljQAYXI
youtube.com/watch?v=-6NQx4WRRg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Such a fucking shame. Being good with a Sandman used to feel amazing.

no way fag that stunshit was cringe.

Being stunned isn't fun retard, hang yourself

Does TF2's comp scene even allow the use of Sandman?

Damn, they removed the stun? This used to be the most fun weapon in the game.

I bet you faggots started playing after the F2P update

>good with a sandman

Attached: 250px-Scout_taunt_laugh.png (250x364, 109K)

I played the game since it came out, the sandman was literally never a problem unless you're a shitter who can't dodge.

Seethe.

The stun was even worst before the F2P update.
>Giving one of the best classes in the game a way to stun ubered players
It was terrible and awful. And if you think otherwise you need to die.

Yes?

Scout players deserve nothing. The game would be better off if the class didn't exist.

Attached: 1540854450515.gif (203x199, 443K)

>make enemy only able to use mele attacks for a few seconds
There I fixed it.

Attached: 20190313180135_1.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

As a heavy main, I enjoy the sandman change, it was an absolute counter

>dude just dodge every rocket and sticky and pipe lol
>like just dont die lol
retard

>Pyrofag thinking his opinion matters

>carefully aiming and throwing a projectile that rarely lands for most players to counter ubers is bad
>pyros being able to spam right click to counter ubers is good

>click on an enemy
>they are now defenseless and can't escape
>pyro

Attached: O9VWDgP.jpg (540x390, 39K)

>He can't even dodge a non-direct hit rocket

Attached: 1387088342423.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Scout being fun isn't dependent on having crutch gimmicks.

>pyros being able to spam right click to counter ubers is good
never said this nerd. medic's main gimmick is that he is counted by everything and can counter everything with an uber. airbast is even more annoying because pyroniggers just mash the mouse two button anytime a power class like soldier shows up.

>>click on an enemy
>>they are now defenseless and can't escape
They can still walk around and have teammates that can fuck your shit up if you aren't careful. And if it's 1v1, the other player just needs to know how to dodge.
Sandman literally isn't a crutch, though.

the sandman made it so that the scout would no longer need to dodge attacks or flank to kill the enemy with negligible downsides resulting in many scouts relying on it, it is by definition a crutch

It's completely garbage now, wtf , no fun anymore, I have found memories of using it in 2fort.

Sandman
Dead Ringer
Bonk
Force of Nature
Caber
Tide Turner
Press F for these items

Fuck you scout faggots. You're the reason the gunslinger became shit. Now taste the pain.

Attached: 1552428575388.png (512x512, 159K)

remember that glitch were you could get the ball to go through the spawn doors before the match started

except you just suck at dodging
the thing isnt even easy to hit with so cry more nigger

Make it invert controls instead of stun

Stuns are cancer, but I do want the Sandman/Guillotine combo to come back

is this game even still alive or does anyone who takes the class-shooter genre seriously right now just plug their nose and play overwatch

>WTF WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO ACTUALLY OUTPLAY HEAVIES NOW????

Attached: scout double nigger.jpg (570x526, 81K)

>pyrofag says any other class should go
Kek

stuns dont belong in an fps and i am glad it was limited only to the sandman in tf2

fuck overwatch

>Every weapon that offers any threat to the medic in comp gets shoved into the dirt
i fucking miss caber so damn much

Attached: 1520829983370.png (241x314, 129K)

sandman was a weapon for pros though
i was the only one i knew that used it

The gunslinger is way more bullshit than the sandman ever was, faggot.

>takes the class-shooter genre seriously right now just plug their nose and play overwatch

I don't take tf2 for srs bsns,but If you play overwatch for athleast 4 hours you'd know that the map design is horrendous and the ultimate dick stacking is no fun.

Pyro isn't the best class in the game, though. In fact, it's one of the worst.

>the first class should stop existing for no reason
?

It has about 50000 players and you can find a match pretty quickly. It's not dead, it's more in it's middle aged years. Though sometimes when a big update like Jungle Inferno comes, the game gets alot more traction.

>to actually stun more than half a second, it had to be thrown halfway across the map
>ball have a massive colored track behind it that makes it even easier to notice
>once in a lifetime manage to strike an idiot
>otherwise it's pretty much useless even as a support weapon
>Valve please remove it, it ruins competitive because it forces me to actually use the AD on my WASD controls!

Sure let me just
>Sentry dies to one scatter shot before building
get this
>get meat shotted 8)
building
>scout schadenfreudes and leave before sentry builds up

>it's another sandman thread
Stuns don't belong in FPS games go back to whatever the MOBA of the month is you fucking faggot.

>Have the brain capacity above a dead ape
>Hit a heavy with the ball at medium range
>Scout can now take out heavy effortlessly at point blank range
>Scout then picks up ball and repeats the process
Even now the ball still makes people a sitting duck because of the heavy slowdown, only now they can actually defend themselves.

Attached: go fuck yourself.gif (540x303, 2.31M)

they've got some cool characters though, genji and lucio look like a lot of fun, but i've seen enough stun-chaining webms to wanna bother

The stun + cleaver combo was a lot of fun

Fun fact you can get out of any slowdown/stun effect by zigzagging.

>Game has amazing movement options
>Has a weapon that essentially takes away someones movement
>Some people are surprised or outraged about this

Heavy had absolutely no counterplay to this, or anyone else that got hit by it for that matter, I will say that valve probably should have gave it something else as compensation instead of leaving it in a terrible state though.

Attached: 1458999438540.jpg (215x204, 6K)

go back to overwatch compfag

AHEM
FUCK HEAVY NIGGERS AND FUCK THE TF TEAM
Demoman is a real man's class

Attached: 250px-Natascha.png (250x173, 53K)

That only happens if you're a retard that goes alone, it's TEAM Fortress 2, you work as a TEAM, when a teammate gets stunned, you help him out. If you go alone, you deserve anything that happend to you
See above

>reddit meme
cringable

>all hitscan
>skill based playstyle with a mix of aim and dodge
>no spam to speak of, shots must count
>low health + close range kit means he's always dancing with death
Scout is literally the least bullshit class in the game. Do they make you salty precisely because you know your death was 100% the other guy's skill?

If Slowdown is so sinful, What's yalls thought on this beast?
I love using it to fuck over W+M1s, Scouts and Trolldiers
>Virtually unchanged since release
>Now even has a damage resistance buff at low health while reved

Attached: Natascha_vintage_info_TF2.PNG.png (343x207, 15K)

That's mostly the biggest issue, who gives a shit about the stun, it's mostly just that whenever Valve "fixes" something in the late years, it's usually nerfing them to oblivion without any compensation making good weapons useless unless it's a soldier item. And even then soldier is not immune to it

This was always cheap shit once you had a few matches to get the hang of landing the ball (or don't and still counter heavy with one click), but I'll miss styling on aimbots with it

Reminder that TF2 was ruined by valve trying too hard to compete with Overwatch (which died on its own anyway)

being a scout today is suffering after all of the nerfs. there are currently no advantages to using scout other than running fast and double jump where as every other class has tons of useful perks

>force of nature no longer strong
>invincibility cola no longer has cool down but one use
>sand man no longer stunning

these were the only three things that scout had going for it that made it the glass cannon that it should be. without these scout is now just a free kill for anyone that isnt preoccupied since you are so weak and cant deal damage fast enough.

It's not ruined, it's made a tad more annoying

>we need to get our game in the competitive market, how do we do it?
>I don't know, those competitive games don't look very fun.
>Brilliant idea!

>telling someone who hates stuns in shooters to go back to a game that's nothing but stuns

Attached: 1547234999691.png (404x404, 118K)

>he thinks hitscan takes skill

it's garbage. if you want to fight at long range use the tomislav. if you want to fight at close range use stock. natascha does both poorly. it's a crutch for bad heavies who can't track. if you are close enough for the stun to be effective you could have just outright killed them with the regular minigun. slower spinup time makes you much less mobile so your positioning will be worse and you won't be able to dodge spam. only time I ever use it is if there's a pocketed phlog pyro on the other team.

Yes

QUICK! WHICH CLASS HAS THE BEST "NEED A DISPENSER HERE" LINE?

The average sniper can't hit for shit so there's definitely a skill ceiling.

>since you are so weak and cant deal damage fast enough.
>Literally the strongest 1v1 class in the entire game
I hate fighting scouts, They're tough to hit as demo and do a fuck-ton of damage at mid to close range.
Their default kit is more than powerful enough to deal with most situations, And any half decent scout can dab on an entire pub server.

The Sandman deserved it, the caber didn't. At the very least, they should give the caber a recharge like the Sandman has.
> landing a crit-charge on a group of people clustered on a point in Degroot Keep

POOTIS SPENCER HEER

Haven't played tf2 in years, but was very disappointed to hear the guillotine + sandman combo gone the way of the dodo. Don't care how imbalanced it was, shit was fun

retard

Any class that can do consistently while under pressure.

Pootis POW

you're not good at TF2 if you think like this
>primary does 100+ damage and fires faster than rocket launcher
>also deals 60 damage at mid range
>fastest class, can fight at either range if you want
>deceptively powerful secondary
>consistent mobility without paying health
>double jump

>Flying back and forth with jumper while cabering snipers on 2fort
shit was absolute bliss

Attached: 1540774112262.jpg (636x656, 49K)

Reminder: the final comic ends with the gravel pits the Mann Brothers made their father by have something like a new element under it called "Americium" or some shit and its actually the same as Australium

only autistic people played this game

Fuck that, stuns aren't fun even if they're shit to use. It's one of the many reasons Overwatch is an absolute chore to play.

Attached: 1536287212239.webm (1280x720, 626K)

it was the only fun thing to do on the horribly made pac-man map, you could perma stun players forever with respawn binds+cab.

Attached: hardcoreautism.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Prove it

>Playing tf2 past the F2P update

Game started to be trash even before that. Engineer update was the last true good update

you ruined tf2

>Make sandman mark player for death and invert the controls
>Make the cleaver crit when normally mini-crit
Fixed it, why is this so hard for Valve to do?

>He thinks that's the reason OW isn't fun to play

Why are shooter threads filled with so many ill informed shitters? I remember once that people tried actually saying Pyro was OP here.

>censored names and server
cringe

based

Yes user, everyone is very impressed with your big boy old school badge. I'm just wondering what are you doing in a thread for a game you haven't played in years?

Pyro is annoying as fuck to fight against and is a crutch for shitters, he should be removed from the game.

Not that user but
> one of the many reasons

I said one of the many reasons, dumbass. There's obviously a lot more problems with Overwatch than stuns but that doesn't mean they aren't fucking annoying. Learn how to read.

>This thread
I didn't realise there were this many people so butthurt about the Sandman. Wish I used it more now.

Attached: 1508434780804.png (1024x768, 931K)

Just sold a war paint just to buy Hentai Crush

Attached: b01.jpg (683x670, 42K)

Because I love old TF2 and I wanted to know what they did with one of the OG update weapons.

TF2 classic when?

everyone acts like og sandman wasnt balanced. you all keep conveniently forgetting...

>you have to actually land the hit in order to get the stun, if you miss no stun. if you cab all avoid crit rockets, sniping and sticky traps then you can all avoid a silly baseball you shitters
>sandman had cool down and could only shoot one ball at a time
>stun was so short that scout had to either fulfill his role at being a fast glass cannon or cut loss and run
>scout has to be exposed to enemy fire to begin with in order to use the stun, shame on you for not paying attention

as to your argument about heavies not having any way to counterplay the stun the what about snipers or anything else in the first argument i made? even if the scout makes the stun you have the most health in the game so unless you are already weak a second stun should be nothing.

>primary does 100+ damage and fires faster than rocket launcher
You rarely hit 100 unless you are shoving that scattergun up your opponent ass which thanks to Valve hitreg usually end up missing, you mostly hover around 90 most of the time
>also deals 60 damage at mid range
It's still pretty close to deal 60, need about 3 shots to deal with light classes at mid range
>fastest class, can fight at either range if you want
True
>deceptively powerful secondary
With pistol and thrown secondary true, his drinks are shit now.
>consistent mobility without paying health
>double jump
Little health in counterpart for his mobility meaning he can't stand sustains multiple fights, even being barely scratched mean you are usually going to die in your next encounter unless you go out of your way to reach a medkit.

If you're good at the game you shouldn't be dying to Pyros retard.

Competitivefags always ruins everything no matter where

Well, there was TF2 Vintage which I played with 8ch for a couple matches which showed some real potential. Sadly the mod has been deleted which fucking sucks.

what this really all boils down to.....

>"WAAAAAAAAH SUMBUDDY MADE ME STOP!"
>"STOP INTERUPTING ME FROM CAMPING AND SNIPING!"
>"I DON WANNA WASTE MAH OOBER CUZ A SCOUT STUN ME OR MUH MEDIC!!!! HOW DARE U!"

stunning gives you points? Didn't know that, but then again, I barely ever play scout.

>a second stun
Plus having to rev up again after stun expires, which is enough time for 3 meatshots before you're able to fight back.

wait when did they get rid of sandman

So this is the heavy update you all were hyping up

Then use your shotgun retard

MyM update, also called the sissy update because they nerfed a shitload of weapons that didn't need any more nerfs.

>F2P update
>Start playing then
>Constantly kicked from games just because I said that I was a F2P

Biggest amount of asshurt I've ever seen from a community. You should be thankful that so many F2P players came in to expand the fanbase and keep the game alive for many more years.

Let me rephrase since I full retarded there with my message. Stuns aren't that annoying. Learn to get at least little tolerant to different mechanics you whiny ass trash

Oh yes, shotgun on heavy, we have real pro advice ITT.

no they just made it useless

>valve hitreg
I get 105 on point blank shots pretty consistently, I've never had the hitreglmao meme happen
>3 shots to deal with light classes
you have 6 shots, and Scout is the best class at dancing between ranges
there's a reason he's considered the most powerful at high level play
>his drinks are shit now
this isn't supposed to be a rebuttal but personally I always thought they were kinda bad, pistol too fun to drop
>little health in counterpart for his mobility
means you can get to healthkits and kill people going for them, and since your mobility doesn't depend on ammo or health, you can fight just as effectively at 5 health as you can at 185
whether or not you get hit is up to you, that's the point of the class

>waaah waaah why can't my setup based support class beat a combat class in a 1 v 1 after getting caught with my pants down

I stopped playing the years after because the overload of weapons and hats ruined the feel of the game and made it cluttered. To mo it was already ruined.

make sure to get yourself at least one waifu sign
the power of love is real, and you can harness it

Attached: blessed arsenal.png (610x534, 384K)

Yes? The shotgun is basically a reskinned scattergun, you should be able to kill a scout unless you're a shitter

RIP that beautiful little bastard. I was only like 500 kills away from a hale's own before the nerf

Personally i feel its a two-way street with F2Ps, Getting fresh meat was always fun but alot of the F2P new players were rude as all fuck kids who didnt want to learn the game or how it was played.
Having a price tag meant you got seriously invested into the game.
All in all it did the game well, What really killed the game was the inclusion of the Market, Effectively killing the trade community and servers.
Also personally i wish the Proof of Purchase had stayed exclusive instead of giving it out to every premium pack purchase

Attached: 1540857569079.png (339x300, 196K)

>stuns at point blank
Fuck you and fuck Scouts

Attached: 1551638644582.jpg (274x408, 39K)

Nigger are you fucking retarded?

Scout is now boring

> i wish the Proof of Purchase had stayed exclusive
Why? It's an ugly toilet bowl nobody wears. I wish that p2p reward hat was something nice like wiki cap.

> scout has to be exposed to enemy fire to begin with in order to use the stun, shame on you for not paying attention
no shit, so does every weapon in the game except maybe pills and stickies. even then, you can still hit a Heavy from farther away, kept safe by damage falloff (and were rewarded for doing so with longer stuns)
> stun was so short that scout had to either fulfill his role at being a fast glass cannon or cut loss and run
depends on distance, but oftentimes it was enough to get the job done because hitting someone who can only move at a snail's pace isn't difficult. even if you don't secure the kill, you opened an opportunity for someone closer to do so with one easy to land projectile
> as to your argument about heavies not having any way to counterplay the stun the what about snipers or anything else in the first argument i made? even if the scout makes the stun you have the most health in the game so unless you are already weak a second stun should be nothing.
if your point is "well the Heavy is already weak to Snipers, so why not Scouts?", both Snipers and Spies can already fuck up Heavy pretty bad if they're not retarded, Demoman too to a degree. the last thing he needs is another one of the most popular classes to be able to have a guaranteed kill on him in a single click at a measly cost of 15 max hp

>you have to actually land the hit in order to get the stun
hitting a player with the fastest projectile in the game anywhere on the body isn't difficult, especially on heavies.
>if you cab all avoid crit rockets, sniping and sticky traps
crockets are not easy to avoid which is why people complain about them
landing a headshot as sniper is difficult
sticky traps can be pushed away or shot if you know it's there
>sandman had cool down and could only shoot one ball at a time
hardly a downside on what is essentially a free kill
>stun was so short that scout had to either fulfill his role at being a fast glass cannon or cut loss and run
scout can kill every class except heavy in 0.625s and you have the mobility to close the gap. heavy has to rev up so it's not like he's difficult to kill either. not an excuse.
>scout has to be exposed to enemy fire to begin with in order to use the stun, shame on you for not paying attention
not a serious concern as the fastest class in the game. dodging projectiles is what scout does best.

>as to your argument about heavies not having any way to counterplay the stun the what about snipers or anything else in the first argument i made?
most snipers are not good enough to land those headshots while any shitty pub scout can hit you with a baseball with relative ease. not that I don't think sniper doesn't have problems but at least there is some skill involved when he gets a kill.

>rude as fuck kids who didn't want to learn how to play the game

For people like me who actually played League for a long time because it's what my friends played. I've noticed most of the balancing done in f2p games are done to pander to whiny fucks.

Like this retard who is still complaining about Pyro in a 12 year old game where there is more anti-Pyro shit than ever

>stunned at point blank
>Nerfed
>stuns at a range of 200 units
>Nerfed
>Stuns at a range of 500 units
>Nerfed
>Slows people down at a range of 250 units
>Nerfed
>Crits at a range of 300 units
yet to be nerfed

Has anyone made a TF2 classic-sorta thing that brings back the pre-nerf weapons?

>t. the "i've never played arena fps"-zoomer

I cry because the skill I had with the sandman is now worthless.

At least let it slow ubers

It wasnt the prettiest hat for sure, In fact it was ugly as all fuck.
But it was for a moment the only proof people had of being a vet of the game.

> 45 damage
I might almost be able to kill a Kunai Spy

There are people who tried but they either fail or the lead is a fucking sperg who ends the entire project right when it was about to be released

>who is still complaining about Pyro in a 12 year old game where there is more anti-Pyro shit than ever
Yes, and pyro is still bullshit. If the fundamental part of something is bullshit, nothing can be done to make it not-bullshit.

>THIS GAME ISN'T FUCKING COMPETITIVE FAGGOT FUCK YOU
actually there are 2 teams that fight against each other and only one can win so it is competitive

Attached: 20190310165927_1.jpg (1366x768, 166K)

Hold on! Hear me out, what if we nerfed every single weapons in the game? Again!

Attached: demo.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Based brainlet

>it’s too easy to hit the slowest class in the game with projectile that only stuns
>sniping which is an instant kill is somehow harder to land on the same target
>crit rocket which is just as fast is any different

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just admit it. The sandman is just a minor annoyance at best that got you all assblasted

It's not competitive fags. it's whiny casual retards. Look at . The guy isn't good enough to switch to a shotgun and spergs out when he dies to Pyro

Fighting games arguably have the most competitive hardcore fanbase of multiplayer games and their motto tends to be "adapt or fucking die". I believe it's the same for DOTA2 but I'm not sure.

Casuals pretending they understand balance and fun fucked shit up. Not competitivefags.

Scout is probably the most nerfed class in the game, but he had some really ridiculous weapons if you think about it, on top of already being a powerful class at core.
>Soda "free minicrits for running" Popper
>peak BFB
>milkman set with 150hp and self-heals for days
>critacola with even more speed on top of minicrits
>the only stun in the game (except bow taunt I guess)

t. sandvich hoovy pls no kill

only Scout's weapons were nerfed, not his core class

I really like the "you can just dodge rockets" argument when talking about crockets because everyone forget that an effective soldier usually fire his rockets at short range for maximum damage where it's near impossible to avoid.

>sniping which is an instant kill is somehow harder to land on the same target
hitting a head is a lot harder than hitting this
>crit rocket which is just as fast is any different
it literally isn't, baseball moves nearly 3x as fast
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Projectiles

Attached: hulls.png (845x497, 391K)

You still have cheater's lament and primeval/grizzled badge for that. Except if you don't.

I hate what they did to the Persian Persuader. That was like my favorite weapon.

>Go through a corridor
>Pyro flames you through a corner
>Run to a health ki-
>Dead because your health drained
Yeah real fucking fair, retard

oh theres my ball

i love my ball

Weapons that deserved the nerf time.
> dude, just walk away!
> just walk away from the objective in an objective-based game
> just walk away from an ambush
> just walk away from a class that can match or out-pace half the classes
> 200 burn damage as a Pyro (i.e. killing two shitty spies or spamming scorch shots at a distance) should force the same response as a Medic spending 40+ seconds building up and deploying Uber
> it's ok that the gun full healed when activating the charge and ammo could be picked up off of easy kills, beating both 2Fort and Harvest at making spawncamping stupidly simple

Attached: RED_Phlogistinator.png (250x189, 61K)

What did they do?

whatever you say casual

Attached: 1547135890231.jpg (499x499, 26K)

It doesn’t matter if it’s the head, the arm or whatever part you think of according to everyone it’s the slowest class and hitting it shouldn’t be hard regardless. If the only argument you can make is that hitting the head justifies it then make it so the sandman only works when landing a head shot which I though is how it worked to begin with.

>it literally isn't, baseball moves nearly 3x as fast
Not him but what about the direct hit?

>Stuns aren't that annoying.
Yes, they are. Nobody enjoys having the controls slapped from their hands as they sit and wait to die or pray that somebody saves them. People might tolerate it but that doesn't mean they find it fun or engaging. It's especially bad in a genre where you're otherwise in constant, full control of your character. There's a reason that 99% of shooters don't fuck with your controls and merely add visual effects or at least give you some chance of fighting back when you get 'stunned'.

Nah im not that old of a vet, I started playing during the Hatless update

>Weapons that deserved the nerf time.
Crossbow now heals enemy if hit

What said but also crockets are unreliable unless kritz uber is built and applied, which is still more coordination and effort than one click aimed in the direction of a massive target.

>Frogposter is retarded
Who could've guessed?

Umm but it cant reflect sweetie!

A bunch of weird changes, like lower the total ammo capacity and ammo boxes no longer give health.

In all my time of playing the sandman was only a minor problem. You're just fucking bad just like most people in this thread.

>It doesn’t matter if it’s the head, the arm or whatever part you think of according to everyone it’s the slowest class
you're either fucking retarded if you can't see why hitting a miniscule head hitbox is more difficult than hitting the heavy's fat torso or just trying to damage control your shitty argument.

lists it on the page. roughly ~2k hu/s so still only 2/3 the speed of the sandman.

Attached: moving the goalpost.jpg (594x395, 88K)

People still use that argument and yet random crits are still there despite being a literal 20 seconds lockdown.

Not hitting the head does 150 damage, half the Heavy's max health, and that's with a full charge. And nah the Sandman just has to hit the projectile hitbox, the stun duration was determined by distance.

Rate me

Attached: py.jpg (1599x726, 103K)

>try to make a map in TF2 cause im inspired
>It's a complicated mess
>Fight through the mess that is hammer
>Make my first spawn room
>Attempt to compile
>Hammer spends 10 minutes, running my cpu at 100% (I7 by the way)
>Hammer then clean crashes and corrupts my save file and I lose what took me 2 hours of work

Given it was 2 hours of learning how to make a spawn room, but holy shit did that put me off of making a map.

random shit thrown together/10

From a bit newer limited and somewhat prestigious items, there's also the hachimaki.

I knew the frog would make someone who actually still has problems even angrier. Stay predictable faggot, it's the reason why Pyro kill you

Attached: 1497113228276.png (500x373, 220K)

You act as if hitting any other part of the body doesn’t do massive damage which is in most cases an instant kill unless they are heavies with full hp. Even then snipers don’t have the cool down that sandman has and can have a follow up shot immediately.

Headshots are only more definitive and less sloppier.

read the thread

>Unpainted
>Fake gibus
>Scorch Shot
>No named weapons or hats
No soul and no class, Easy 3/10

Attached: 1541773742445.jpg (474x474, 51K)

Not real proof, cunt. Give me statistic evidence

>You act as if hitting any other part of the body doesn’t do massive damage which is in most cases an instant kill unless they are heavies with full hp
if the sniper is just sitting there charging up bodyshots he's easy pickings for your own sniper.

Why the fuck were these things nerfed in the first place? I honestly don't think I ever saw ANYBODY complain about the sandman stun, even the sandman/guillotine combo.

That aside, why was the AMBASSADOR nerfed, I never saw anybody complain about that either. Not only was it entirely revolved around player skill but it actually served as a counter to the absolutely god awful sniper v sniper gameplay that came about once the ability to jump directly after shooting while scoped was removed. Sniper fights now pretty much boil down to either you hit your first shot or you're dead. The other player just strafes like a retard, too afraid to scope and you can only hit that shot, what? ~40-50% of the time if you're capable?

The ambassador was seriously fun if you put the time in to get good with it. I have stopped playing with it since the nerf and it now sits in my inventory with a 0.85 headshot kill ratio to rot. I'm platinum mad.

If it takes that long to compile witha good computer, you may have fucked up something pretty bad. Usually the culprit is lighting related.

I never said it was some huge fucking issue that completely broke the game, retard. Just that stuns aren't fun even if they're outright shit.

I don't like random crits either even if I'm the one landing them. I think half the people advocating for them on Yea Forums would probably lose their shit if they weren't always there and were added to the game now.

I was able to compile twice and it only took me like a hot minute to do so. Then on my third compile it took me 10 minutes then clean crashed.

its personal experience, the type of people that played TF2 were the same that played minecraft, autistic zoomers. your defensiveness just proves that you're one of them

i honestly think i could count the people using the sandman on 1 hand
me included

they should’ve just removed it from the game entirely if they went as far as they did. the actual purpose of the weapon is gone. reminder that it’s fags like uncle dane who valve are trying to appease

Attached: 595B4836-B714-4F5B-961C-FF30F4527238.jpg (239x290, 14K)

>>Fake gibus
Sorry but it looks like shit with the ghostly gibus. I wish I had the ghastly gibus but I lost the password to my old account.

Attached: Screenshot_15.jpg (115x154, 6K)

Oh yeah i do have the bandana, Shame it fits on practically nothing aside from Soldier and Demo.

Scouts are only lethal at point blank range meaning if they land a sandman from far away most of that extra time given is wasted on closing the distance to the heavy which mitigates the entire point. Also you have to be completely shit to be hit by a sandman from far away where as it takes far more skill for said scout to land that hit than it does a sniper to make his headshot.

I loved using it, then when the guillotine arrived it just became even more fun. But now its just useless. I just use the wrap assassin now.

The same can be said about the scout trying to land a sandman what’s your point?

Sandman enabled the Scout to counter Heavy even harder than the Sniper for less effort and for little risk. The combo should stay though and the Sandman doesn't deserve to be in the useless state it's in now. Same for the Ambassador, that nerf is a fat load of shit especially when the Diamondback exists.

remove rockets and gremades because they are unfun to the players who die from them

Replace every weapons with the second banana, that should keep the game competitive!

scout doesn't have to stand still for 3.3s to use the sandman are you stupid?

literally everyone can counter the heavy if the heavy is alone

Reminder the heavy update was canceled, just like the comic was.

>stuns
>fps

Attached: cancer.jpg (660x371, 47K)

>personal experience
So you're only evidence is shit that you made up and try to sell as true.

we postan

Attached: Tf2 3x3.jpg (1531x1254, 747K)

Its like they just completely threw away the subclass. I could easily rely on the ambassador alone to get me out of situations and headshot spy was a completely viable subclass on its own. But no, apparently subclasses are only allowed for soldier and demo.

how are you this fucking casual

He still has to take a risk and expose himself to do something that doesn’t even do damage let alone guarantee a kill.

that nerf made me stop being a scout main

>made up
nope, go into any TF2 server and you will hear autistic zoomers everywhere. just because you're literally too dumb to join a server doesn't mean i'm wrong.

>He still has to take a risk and expose himself
for a fraction of a second, not at all equivalent. moving the goalposts again.

Get fucked

> Scouts are only lethal at point blank range
Scouts are most lethal at point blank range, he's still very powerful outside of it. Plus, you don't need to be that far away to land a stun, and the Scout is easily fast enough to close a distance like that. Especially since we're talking about Heavies being the target here, that Heavy would also have to rev his gun up again to retaliate unless he happened to choose shotgun over a sandwich, which still leaves him at a disadvantage due to having less mobility and damage after the Scout has definitely gotten a few hits on him already in that time.

>Weapon takes good aim to use
>takes the right situation to use properly or else you will get assraped by teammates you didnt hit
>missing results in a long ass recharge
>REEEEEE THIS WEAPON NEEDS MORE NERFING
i fucking the modern TF2 fanbase

Imagine being bad at videogames

Attached: teufeutoo.png (3784x544, 1.52M)

*hate

Maybe Im not remembering this right but I think I recall that heavys could retain the revved up state if they were already revved up before they got stunned by the sandman.

>this is what scout mains ACTUALLY believe
god forbid you have to actually use your scattergun and wait for the heavy to be distracted to kill him. I almost never see scout in pubs anymore now that this crutch is gone because the fact is most of you shitters can't DM worth a damn.

Attached: laughing heavy.jpg (500x500, 25K)

There was even a bug allowing heavies to be able to use melee while stunned that was never fixed.

Im not showing my other classes because they look like dogshit

Attached: tf2 classes.png (2028x590, 1.02M)

nobody used it faggot
literally just nerfed it because compfags cried

I was going to respond with "b-but me good scout!" but honestly I think it's for the best that there are so few players that're good at actual DM
Soldiers need not respond

>waah waah the strongest head to head combat class in the game doesn’t have an easy to use brain dead option to instantly win head to head confrontations anymore and now my enemies can fight back and I have to TRY WAAAAAAAH

Scout is the easiest class to dm with. The scattergun is probably in the top 3 where weapons and firepower are concerned.

Attached: merx.png (1920x1620, 2.22M)

>nope, go into any TF2 server and you will hear autistic zoomers everywhere.
I play the game literally every day, 90% of the time I don't hear anyone and the 10% of the time I do: They're never zoomers.
You're a baiting faggot anyways, don't know why I'm arguing with you

>heavyshitter so bad at the game he cant even hit a scout before he gets SANDMAN'D
dont blame the game on your lick of skill

>The all-classer

Attached: 7474ec5328c9f8949251a51a15051e87.jpg (600x400, 46K)

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: Tide Turner.png (250x211, 43K)

That's a good joke user

Based

Attached: 1540957787255.png (554x554, 47K)

>Scout is the easiest class to dm with
delusional. scout doesn't have the hp or the splash damage that demo or soldier do.

How do you make a screenshot like that>

True, provided they were skilled enough. But the Sandman made it easy to shutdown a Heavy immediately, and even if he had a pocket it made an opening to drop the Medic, run off or grab the ball and go in for a second strike when ready.
I used it, it was fun but I knew it was pretty unfair. It made taking out pockets easy but its BEST use was comboing with the Bonk! to fuck up aimbots when they were still common enough to be found in every other match.

>dude just kill this scout who sniped you with a baseball from 200ft away

I'm the bottom (You), I took individual screenshots and slapped them over a layer with the same colored background and the other guys probably did the same

I just screencapped all my classes, edited the screens and copypasted them on MSPaint

Rate mine

Attached: spy.jpg (245x484, 15K)

You give the playerbase far too much credit. Ive got over 1000 hours on scout. Your main objective with it is, "Dont get caught in a fucking hallway" other than that youre golden. Engage soldiers at midrange because 95% of them cant aim rockets, engage demos at close range because 95% of them cant aim pipes. Its not that hard, use the environment for height advantage and boom, youre top fragging.

it wasnt unfair at all
for the stun to be substantial you would have to be pretty far away

yeah
why dont you do that?

Attached: Item_icon_Tomislav.png (512x384, 95K)

You make several screenshots and copy-paste fragments onto one canvas, duh.

>headshot a scout
>immediate votekick against you pops up
every time

fuck off sandnigger, your destruction was well deserved

Attached: 3456.png (250x82, 21K)

t.thing that never happens
I did however got accused of cheating because I continuously headshot a Scout running in the open several times.

>actually defending stun mechanics
back to overwatch you fucking mongoloid

Attached: thumbs up jane doe.png (436x323, 261K)

This stupid fucking comment made me lose my shit. Well done.

Attached: 1526312822584.png (802x1782, 626K)

BFB's best form was the most fun I've ever had with pants on.

It didn't have to be substantial, even a small stun was enough to open up a free kill because Scout is really really fast and doesn't have to be right up someone's ass to kill them.
Really? Now that you mention it I remember at least still hearing the revving while stunned so maybe I'm wrong about that. Heavy is probably my least played class.

>Dont get caught in a fucking hallway
and every official map is 90% cramped hallways. if you're playing cp_orange or gravelpit, yeah scout is ezpz. if you're not soldier and demo are infinitely easier to play because I can miss and still do ~70 damage and tank a rocket while scout does 0 and now has

>hard drive dies, forced to upgrade to win10
>TF2 didnt save my sensitivity settings, or any settings in the steam cloud
>i'm now back to playing like a retard because i cant remember my sensitivity

Attached: 1516579757792.jpg (326x325, 17K)

Yeah I have the least time on heavy too but I recall hearing the revving sound while they were stunned too.

didn't realize tomislav let me do 125 damage instantly at any distance

Oh, in that case

Attached: classes.png (1073x507, 373K)

>le competitive bogeyman

Shut the fuck up. Niggers like you are always taking about how fun for us when it goes your way.
I never fucking played comp and never fucking will, and I know this weapon is aids.

I like that engi

Yeah but thats literally getting caught in a hallway, theres still ways to effectively fight in hallways and thats just utilizing your teammates. Let them take the brunt up front and you just do chip damage from the back. Or you can tank the damage with heals. Scout really is top tier.

>random shit thrown together

how could you know when nobody used it?
kill your parents nigger

Sorry but im poor

Shit logic.
How much teamwork does it take to land a sandman stun? Literally 0. In fact, it was so easy, it barely required any individual skill either. Before it's nerf a scout, the best 1v1 class in the game countered only by heavy and engi, had a free win against a heavy. He's so big you couldn't possibly miss him, and even if you only stun him for .5 seconds he needs to re-rev his minigun, so you have plenty of time to pop off 3 meatshots and kill him.

>theres still ways to effectively fight in hallways and thats just utilizing your teammates
if you're fighting in a hallway as a scout you already fucked up. any decent soldier or demo is going to blow you to bits. if you win a fight in a hallway it's either because that player was extraordinarily bad or they were out of ammo.

they should remove everything because IT KILLED ME WAAHHHHH

Well its not like you can avoid them is it? Nearly every last point in the game is only enterable via a chokepoint and hallway. And again, the tf2 playerbase really is clueless at the best of times.

>Well its not like you can avoid them is it?
you wait for somebody else to take point or have a medic buff you up. two things I rarely expect to happen in pubs which is why I don't play scout.

you're actually retarded

Yeah and I addressed that in my previous reply. Scouts the best DM class in the game, theres no denying it.

>No argument
Sure

Pyro is the highest skill class in the game.

>Pyro is the highest skill class in the game.

Attached: bup.jpg (555x543, 32K)

>W+M1
>Win every fight
Sure

BRING BACK THE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1504923407516.jpg (685x684, 38K)

Here are my guys.

Attached: 20190314202938_1.jpg (4560x822, 622K)

and change everything up

Anyone who thinks scout is underpowered in any way is not good enough at team fortress to deserve an opinion.
Also "hurr hurr its annoying for them but fun for me, that doesn't mean it should be removed!" is dumb shit. Everything else in the game is made to be less annoying. Rockets and pills travel slowly so it's fair to dodge them. Airblast can be strafed so you have a chance to dodge even then. Snipers have dots so you can see if you're being tracked. Sentries beep so you can tell they're there. Spies make a lot of noise and smoke.
Being annoying to fight isn't always a reason for nerf, but it depends on the game. TF2 is made to be enjoyable in both fighting and being fought, so annoying items should be avoided, and either way sandman was busted OP

>go through a corridor
>enemy attacks you
>die instantly
>dead because health drained (by fucking damage)
*cries in faggot*

Scout and engineer

Your Demo and Heavy are easy 10s
the rest are probably 6s out of personal preference

"Waa my crutch melee got removed and I'm not good enough to kill enemies with the best class in the game! Fuck you valve!"

Atleast with other classes you have a chance to properly fight back, when you're in the range of pyro's flamethrower, you're fucked

Good thing you never ever have to get in range of Pyro's flamethrower.

im still better than you LOL
cry more compnigger

>removed the ability to survive the equalizer's taunt if you wore gunboats and rocket jumper
>removed the ability to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND with the sticky jumper and caber
Why the fuck? Why do the devs hate fun so much? If you're getting killed by the fucking Equalizer taunt you deserve to get killed by it

>your main
>Which main has the worst people?

Soldier
Soldier

Attached: 000a.png (1215x2160, 2.13M)

Scout
Soldier

Medic
Medic

KEEP CRYING, BABY!

Attached: 200px-Heavy_taunt_laugh.png (200x338, 96K)

soldier
pyro

I've never met a pyro main who wasn't a faggot.

Attached: fuck pyros.png (772x598, 1008K)

Scout
Pyro, talk about an equalizer, it’s no wonder so many women and retards are drawn to him.

Scout
Soldier, I've rarely seen a soldier that isn't an asshole, enemy or allied. That said the entire class in a one man army.

LMAO AT THE LOSERS WHO TAKE THIS CARTOON GAME SERIOUSLY

I do not have a main
Anyone who mains a class

being an asshole is my job

Attached: soldier.jpg (500x389, 51K)

Attached: onehand.webm (634x332, 1.52M)

Pyro
Soldier

A lot of Soldier mains are just fine. But they certainly have the highest quantity of those people.

You know the type. Medic girlfriend, Black Box Conch, bunnyhops every 0.6 seconds, retreats after 1 damage. Those guys. I find them to be mostly soldiers (barring the Blonch)

@454502524
Low effort bait

Soldier/Pyro
Scout

>brass beast

jesus christ what a shitter

Oh yeah I don't care when it's an enemy, you expect your opponent to be one for the sake of competition, but what I don't like soldiers that blame the team for their own incompetence, often disturbing the game because they aren't the center of attention, and I've rarely seen any soldier main that don't do that.

Soldier
Scout/Sniper

ahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

Attached: tumblr_inline_olrl8b2GuT1u43o3l_540.gif (540x392, 208K)

Is this faggot a tranny or not? B4nny always refers to him as a guy yet everyone else seems to say she when they talk about him? What's the deal?

Pick your tf2-fu, Yea Forums

Attached: TF2 - Femclasses.jpg (3264x2492, 1.86M)

Am I the only one that'll be playing this game until there are no servers left? I've put in 4000 hours so far, most of them into soldier, and I still don't feel like I've mastered soldier yet, let alone the other 8 classes. I feel like you could put 20,000 hours into this game and there'll still be fun shit to try out.

Attached: hype.jpg (245x132, 8K)

I'll take latina soldier

Attached: 000.jpg (366x442, 27K)

come on brother, we aren't that bad. medics are a lot worse

Attached: tired hades.png (212x256, 102K)

Grandma Demo

>soldiee main has burning flames unusual, australium black box
>pocket medic GF has circling heart unusual with australium medi gun
>play the most campy turtle style ever
>if you kill them enough the soldier switches to heavy

Every fucking time, I'm amazed at how common this is

the fact that these aren't humorous or have much to recognize of their silhouette shows that female tf2 with women wouldn't work at all.

>that other cute scout/ Pauling animation
Wholesome af.

>the thighs on femspy
>that blonde femscout
CLAIMED

Attached: 1551055866774.jpg (500x750, 106K)

Nope, I'll be running a server for this game until I fucking die. Cyberpunk + micspamming is still incredibly fun to me 10 years on

I love catching those niggers without their wranglers and wiping the floor with them after they’ve been nothing but needlessly smug in chat.

>the fact that these aren't humorous
The male concept art isn't humorous either.
It's concept art.

Attached: Scoutcon4.png (1600x1000, 495K)

>faggots who need crutch weapons
Stock or bust. I bet you cuckholds wear gay little hats too.

Pyro
Pyro

Why the fuck other pyros gotta come at me with their W+M1. You KNOW I'm going to fucking win and I'm going to hate you for taking half or more of my health in the process.

> spend all 4 rockets on a rocket jump, killing the quickfix pocket and severely damaging the aussie-box-conch weabs shit-talking the gibuses on my team
> finish aussie-box-boy off with shotgun instead of reloading due to not tactically providing myself with only three rockets
> "OF COURSE YOU NEED THE SHOTGUN TO KILL ME BAD AIM BAD AIM"

Attached: Soldier's_Splendiferous_Misadventure.jpg (330x185, 10K)

>nerfing stun
Fine

>nerfing sandman effect + guillotine crit
Nigger

Attached: Tf_concept_134.jpg (508x657, 52K)

>switch to crit a cola + FaN scout
>solo focus the medic, immediately taunt with the Schadenfreude every time I get a kill
>boyfriend starts getting pissed in chat and calling me a faggot
>eventually ragequits the server, but not before saying "user ur a faggot, kys"

Attached: 1472433619584.jpg (866x838, 77K)

>You KNOW I'm going to fucking win and I'm going to hate you for taking half or more of my health in the process.
why do they ALL do this

Any other class
>5v1
>NOPE

Every pyro main
>5v1
>pic related

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (543x434, 147K)

Getting hit by a random crit isn't fun either, nigger, but those aren't going anywhere.

Attached: life of riley.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Oh I'll gladly go 5v1 if i see a soldier in the mix. The possibility of a reflected crocket far out weighs the likelihood of embarrassing death.

But flamethrower fights are pure cancer.

>BRING IT BACK VALVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
What happened to it?

BFB is still good and I don't use any other scattergun.
>round starts
>land two hits
>cap intel in 3 nanoseconds

Because A, you might get lucky and get one or two guys and or disrupt the rest for your team to more easily deal with and B, that's all pyro can do unless you have a flaregun you're going to start plinking at them with.

> throw the cleaver
> shoot two or three times up close
wow that was really hard

>Can't play TF2 because Steam no longer supports my OS
>Can't sell my shit for money because I refuse to give Valve my personal information to certify my account and no sane trader would want to wait 2 weeks.

Attached: The Southern Sweetheart censored.png (1225x689, 203K)

>reserve shooter on pyro

Attached: 1470448392228.png (586x505, 179K)

Do those people who keep juggling various voice commands during gameplay all the time simply have MMO mice with helpful bindings, or do they essentially play Campanella on their keyboards every game?

>those comical booots and facial structure
>not humorous

I like to keep my fingers busy when I'm not shooting things okay
Do that for a thousand hours and you get pretty good at it

They need to dump the broken unbalanced bloated mess that is TF2 and start from scratch with a good TF3.

autism

and this time you only start with the first five classes from the original Team Fortress

but force of nature wasnt changed even once since its release?

There's nothing comical about his boots or facial structure.

Not sure what's funny, but 5 years ago I could juggle and meat shot your sorry ass with the degreaser + reserve shooter combo.

Attached: Soldiers and whores.png (1249x610, 202K)

What did they do to them?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1524298797864.jpg (600x523, 186K)

S

Attached: _20161026_150807.jpg (225x227, 13K)

degreaser + reserve shooter was literally the most braindead combo in the game and being proud of that shows a lot about your ability to play the game

This but unironically

I'm guessing from this massive butthurt that they nerfed the shit out of the juggling combo because Pyro isn't allowed to have good DPS.

t. angry soldiers

Removed, rather.
Airblasts don't activate reserve shooter minicrits anymore.

Reserve shooter now only gives minicrits to targets launched BY EXPLOSIONS. So the airblast combo is dead.

I still do it with shotgun though. Afterburn + shotgun + fall damage usually kills most classes.

Okay buford

>TF2
>Competitive
I raff everytim

Macfags deserve nothing and will receive nothing.

First the croc suit nerf, now this. Valve really hates fun.

Attached: 1308697663239.jpg (1680x1050, 165K)

>he thinks airblasting someone and then shooting them is difficult and should be rewarded with more damage
>he thinks calling someone an equally easy class is a rebuttal

Weekend server up yet?

Attached: 1543622756056.png (1404x1200, 2.1M)

>tide turner
god damn not just that weapon but the entire demoknight subclass was fucking murdered if you ran grenades. mainly because the weapon switch speed makes using swords feel like garbage

Croc suit nerf was fully justified. It was a combo only countered by itself.

It's more difficult than not airblasting them and shooting them.

Please don't tell me you're one of those faggots that thinks using hitscan weapons to click on heads is hard.

What if ALL WEAPONS had passive reloads? (i.e. like the crossbow and flare gun)

Attached: 000.jpg (981x762, 67K)

can you really call yourself a soldier main if you cant bait out airblasts
also,
>maining one class

>charge the cart on upward
>half the team dies
>voice and text chats go fucking nuts laughing
I miss it dearly.

Attached: tf2 instantly destroy all.jpg (200x198, 9K)

The whole point of scunt and pyro is ambushing and bush warfare, almost every class can decimate them one on one in an open field, you don't bash spy for his ability to one hit kill any class.

Wrong, it could still be killed by every other class, and a sniper could just do fully charged body shots instead.
It's not my fault people trained themselves to get headshots and got punished for it.

Attached: file_1214x546_062941.jpg (1214x546, 390K)

Only DH users can bait me, the others are slow enough i can airblast on reaction.

Well you can't have fun anymore.

>all the demoknight stuff got fucked over because people in pubs complained
goddammit

What if you could mix and match any 3 weapons you wanted in your loadout?

I would run Heavy with a shotgun, sandvich, and a minigun

Isn't charge caber still lethal as fuck? I thought only stickyjumping shenanigans got the really bad nerf.

Soldier with rocket launcher, gunboats, and the buff banner

I dislike the removal of the overpowered silent backstabs of the icicle.

Attached: 1534830210075.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

>soldier shoots all of his rockets
>pulls out his shotgun and starts firing
>pulls out his rocket launcher again and just keeps firing
Sounds like a bad idea to me

>he thinks throwing someone into a pre-determined arc pre-jungle inferno made them hard to hit
>he thinks a giant head hitbox is hard to hit
l

>pyro

Attached: I+honestly+dont+think+shes+that+hot+_323afa6ccb2c4c8fa4bea7841d386e15.png (175x200, 44K)

here ill get every argument out of the way
>just dont go around corners lmao
>just shoot their feet lmao
>just click their heads lmao
>just be omnipresent about spies lmao

feel free to add any other dumbass arguments

Getting close enough to do that is the hard part. Shooting mans is easy with every class.

The one I had in mind was stock demo with 4 pills and 8 stickies.

wouldn't Scout be harder then, since you're going for the same range but with less health?

heavy with rocket launcher, sticky launcher, and gunboats
the ultimate class

Attached: perfect 3.png (681x440, 193K)

the only good post in this thread

The should delete the rest of the game next desu, TF2 fags are a mistake

Pyro with scorch shot, detonator, and flare gun. It wouldn't be the strongest thing, but holy shit it would be fun.

*uber phlog pyro destroys everything*

Attached: 1541883433820.png (820x307, 17K)

>macfag/linuxfag
>not selling it to specialized sites/etc.
pathetic

>fire one
>passive reload
>switch to next flare gun
>repeat

Attached: 1509325798226.png (597x572, 346K)

>needing Uber
More satisfying when you do it alone

git gud

Attached: 1551103353513.png (359x478, 447K)

*walks away*

Attached: 1544730107928.png (548x548, 98K)

Steam supports linux. TF2 is linux-native. I even have a Tux to prove it.

Yeah. Scout's fucking hard. Though unless the pyro is packing flare gun and is DAMN good with it they will outrange and destroy the pryo.

>*juggles you*
heh nothin personnel kiddo

Attached: soldier snap.png (514x377, 29K)

I think Shotgun's better off for fighting enemy Scouts, since at mid-range the shotgun and scatter do the same damage

>Sandman
no stun slows instead
>Dead Ringer
Can't pick up ammo to refill cloak
>Bonk
slowdown pentalty when taking too much damage but you can somewhat negate this by using a and d keys when moving forward
>Force a Nature
?????????????
>caber
nerfed damage, switch to speed for no reason
>Tide Turner
mini-crits instead of crits, lose charge while charging if you if take damage, nerfed resists
also speaking of tide turner the refill charge mechanic should only be on the booties to give them an actual purpose

Yeah shotgun's an option too. I don't usually have much luck with that against good scouts and bad scouts will just run into my flamethrower and die. Flare gun though, I hit them once and they usually start fucking off because they know they don't want to get hit again.

if a scout is on you, juke around cover and keep him on fire with the detonator. airblast to keep him at a distance.

>keep him at a distance
that's a good thing for a Scout though

reminds me of my phlog

Attached: Phlog gameplay.jpg (361x615, 34K)

>Sandman was changed from a stun to a slow effect and the worst part the -15 health penalty wasnt changed so its useless
>dead ringer has been nerfed throughtout its history,its only a matter of time
>Force of Nature has never been changed
>Caber doesnt one shot anymore and the tide turner reseted its charge every time you killed someone during the charge.
Basically most of these except dead ringer and caber were items the were ok on casual play but amazing and powerful in higher levels of play.

not if he's on fire and you have cover to hide behind. detonator will fuck him up pretty quick if he doesn't run away.

speaking as a Scout, I prefer when Pyros are hiding and using det because they're not much of a threat

What's objectively the best scout melee now?

Scout default melee is great for taking out other scouts, I never liked the sandman

Same with Equalizer and the old Enforcer. No fun allowed.

Most of the nerfed weapons were deserved, but a lot of them went too far in the opposite direction
>Sandman was a stun in a game where movement is a highly desirable trait, which is not OK. However, making it an insignificant slow while also still giving the same downsides is not the ideal nerf.
>Amby turned Spy into a pseudo-sniper and despite all the spy mains tears, this SHOULD NOT BE THE WAY THE CLASS IS MADE VIABLE. However, making it shit all because of the way damage falloff works while keeping the Diamondback the way it is is bullshit and again not the ideal nerf
>Caber oneshotting medics while the demo still survives was kinda crap, but making it not even worth to switch to is shit. Not to mention the bugged explosive mechanics meaning sometimes you can't oneshot light classes either.

The only one that is still in a good place right now is the Dead ringer. Makes feigning your death more skillful rather than hurp durp I collect metal when I go invis and come back to do nothing but feign death hurp durp.

fuck no,both stickyjumping and caber were both nerfed to the point that caber isnt guaranteed one hit always and the stickyjumping limit from 8 to 2 stickies is worse than you think

how often do you fight against a pyro who can actually use the detonator effectively.
staying off the ground won't protect you like it will the scorch shot.

Basher with a med, wrap if you want to be an ass, atomizer if you're good at being unpredictable, stock otherwise

Sounds like you had a map leak then. Also use -fast for vvis for testing. You should also be able to get your map file back by finding the vmx in your vmf directory and changing the extension to vmf.

it doesn't matter if they set me on fire, it's better than getting hit for 90 damage in a shotgun burst
if I really wanted to shit on a pyro, all I need to do is equip the candycane and their afterburn is suddenly not an issue

Unironically the new combo I use is Wrap Assassin+Cleaver. Stagger them and they will be bleeding near constantly.

>Basher with a med
Unless you're in comp there's no reason to do this. Teammates are constantly getting injured to build a fast uber

Boston basher/three rune blade is good and also balanced
Atomizer is great still, banned in comp tho
Candy cane is good but explosive classes will mess you up
Wrap assassin is nice, and balanced
Sun on a stick is good if you out dps pyros but need to run for health, but that's about it

Why does it still give you reduced health when it's already a useless weapon? There's literally no upside in using it. Remove the health penalty or make it do something useful.

I dont really care about being able to stun people, i just loved the cleaver
Just make cleaver viable again

Because nerfs have to always go full retard. No game ever does it right unless they make everything overpowered on purpose.

Cleaver is busted good currently

because valve's approach to "balancing" is to just nerf anything that is slightly broken into the fucking ground because it's easier.

>stickyjumping limit from 8 to 2 stickies is worse than you think
How so? I understand some cp_orange shit, but literally no Valve map has straight lines you can't cover with two stickies.

Except in Dota 2 where they made every hero more powerful. The way you're supposed to do it if you don't want to disappoint your players.

this
I still see demoniggers stickyjumping to spawn on every payload map

50+40 bleed at med-long range with practically instant recharge is fucking broken. Sandman combo was even worse.
Sure, it's not the easiest to hit, but it's next to impossible to dodge because if it's speed and angle.

It works for DOTA because most of it is strategy rather than mechanical skill. Sure, mechanical skill does come into play with heroes like Invoker, but it is all a numbers game. With an FPS game like TF2, it is pretty much all down to mechanical execution with less strategy.

Sandman was not fucking broken. In what server were Sandman scouts dominating? They just ran out, missed their hit with the ball, then got obliterated by spam. I don't see why the Sandman is so OP when we have snipers who can kill you in an instant. Scout at least has to run up to you afterwards and you can be protected. Sniper sees you and you're dead. This weapon was so fun to troll engies with. Bonk past the sentry, then use the sandman to stun the engi over and over.

Literally turned the cleaver into a worse boston basher, and made the sandman unbareable.

Most stupid and fun set up I can think on each class:
>Scout
Mad Milk, Guillotine, Wrap Assassin. Bleed and heals for days. Alternatively, Boston Basher, Soda Popper, and the Winger for max aerial movement.
>Soldier
Beggar's Bazooka, Battalion's Backup, Concheror. If you're a god with the Beggar's you'd be pretty much unstoppable.
>Pyro
Scorch Shot, Flare Gun, Detonator. Spam for days, and incredibly easy crit kills.
>Demoman
Tide Turner, Charge n' Targe, Eyelander. Super-charged resistances on top of speed/health increase with heads.
>Heavy
Just three Sandviches. Three second bananas also might be better. You'd be like a Medic.
>Engineer
Engineer has five weapon slots, so Widowmaker, Frontier Justice, Wrangler, Gunslinger, and the stock PDA. Mini-sentries, wrangler, regular sentries, and revenge crits. You'd be god.
>Medic
Medi Gun, Kritzkrieg, and Vaccinator. Three different ubers for maximum carnage. If all three of them charge up even while using just a single medi-gun, it'd be broke.
>Sniper
Jarate, Cozy Camper, and any sniper of your choice.
>Spy
Four slots, so Dead Ringer, Invis Watch, Knife and Revolver.

>worse boston basher
Other than it not helping medics build uber faster, it is basically a ranged boston basher that doesn't have the chance of you hitting yourself because of TF2 hit reg. I don't see how it is bad by itself.

>best class
when did solider,demo or medic get any of that

>Meanwhile at Dota

That picture is ancient, I haven't used that picture as my avatar in years.

it was way funner to stickyjump with 8 than with 2 even on Valve maps and more so on custom maps,
its not that its weaker, its just that the nerf is sorta unnecessary and sucked the fun of going mach 50 everytime on a match.

>soldier
>demo
>medic
>best class
?

It's not my fault if I hit more than missed with the old Sandman.

Or rather the weapon's fault*

>one class must counter everything
>fuck switching classes
you're all terrible

Attached: 1544574681775.png (476x484, 133K)

Has dead ringer been nerfed into oblivion yet? got tired of 9/10 spies using it as a crutch because they're bad

>bfb shit
>shortstop shit
>backscatter sub par
>pretty pistol straight upgrade
>milk straight up wins fights even with pyros
>sun on a stick
>sandman useless
>direct hit only nerf ever was to not minicrit targets that just jumped
>liblol launcher too weak
>soldier in general can just press space to negate half of the intended self damage on rocket launchers even if he doesn't actually get anywhere
>degreaser 100% useless
>dragon fury sub-par
>airblasting worse than ever
>comboing dead with w+m1 outdamaging it
>jetpack sub-par
>ass passer
>volcano frag
>axtinguisher weaker than bushwacka combo
>neon annihilator weaker than bushwacka
>also the liquid from gas passer disabled for wet crits
>loch n load still shatters on walls
>tide turner only useful with melees that can random crit
>eyelander speed bonus slightly breaks demo's hitbox like bfb did
>speed/hp bonus applies even if you switch to stickies
>rip ulapool caber
>dalokohs useless
>steak useless
>gru not worth pulling out with the hp drain
>eviction notice literally just worse gru
>heavy in general boring to play
>pomson exists
>still no new buildings for engi
>crusader crossbow the only viable primary for med
>ubersaw the only viable melee for med
>medic in general wins games by killing chip damage, team without med loses to one with every time
>huntsman's hitboxes
>classic pure shit
>razorback only effective on very bad overall skill players or very good ones (both spy and sniper)
>danger shield makes sniper more resistant to fire than pyro, makes meleeing pyros viable
>enforcer useless
>diamondback 2good
>sappers only effective vs 1 class, waste of a slot otherwise
>spycicle is just stock but saves you from pyros
>disguise kit is broken in more ways than one, needs massive overhaul
>dr too weak to use (as much shit as it got in the past) also kinda wall of text on it
>spy in general isn't helpful with objectives, needs the 2x backstab points removed so bads don't pick him thinking they're helping

Attached: 1457349269803.jpg (500x375, 48K)

They removed the stun? Holy fucking shit! WHY

Attached: 1497988753737.jpg (760x661, 75K)

They have to wait for it to recharge because ammo no longer refills the cloak for it.

thats literally the meta for comp you fucking 2fort nigger

>buy a name tag to rename my Sandman
>literally the same week it gets nerfed into fucking forever

I want a refund.

>you will never go back to the days of Sandman stun + Meat Cleaver combo

Attached: 20181209235732_1.jpg (1600x900, 129K)

SNAP

the lineup includes Scout, you utter retard

>Vote kick for user
>(Scamming)
>7 Yes - 0 No

ok shitter how about you stop getting upset when i taunt you after every kill :3c

wow why even play anymore

>crusader crossbow the only viable primary for med
something i've been thinking about, why not make the crossbow bolts heal over time? so it still does 75hp but it heals at the standard 24hp/s rate or maybe lower. still useful for long range heals but no longer a deciding factor in 1v1s or a cheap source of burst healing in a pinch.

sorry for killing you :)

Attached: 1508256868588.jpg (720x533, 20K)

You have to be suddle with it and make it seem like a normal price to someone who doesn't know any better..

It was better when it had 300 ammo

The people you should avoid are those who speak in faux-apathetic lowercaps at all times. To be clear, I'm not talking about people who speak without grammar in game in order to get their messages out faster. I'm talking about those who sit down to compose an image board post with all the time in the world and willfully choose to omit punctuation and capitalization. They are not doing this to save time. In fact, they may take additional time to redact habitual grammar from their posts.

Their motivation for this style of posting is simple. They are trying to present an aura of apathy. They want to communicate: "I don't care about anything, least of all the rules of grammar." The reason they work so hard to cultivate this image of emotional invulnerability is because they are, in actual fact, extremely emotional and unstable people. If you become close to them you will catch glimpses of the volatility lurking beneath their patchwork mask of cool indifference. The lowercaps poster will silently catalog transgressions you have in its eyes committed. You will only become aware of them during the rare tantrum blowups that characterize these people. They must be avoided for your own good. The faux-apathetic lowercaps posters really could not be more pathetic.

>roleplaying
autism

>suddle

Attached: not so good.jpg (660x688, 57K)

Yeah but not too 'suddle'

Attached: 1538251016117.png (240x334, 93K)

Imagine being so bad at the game you can't hit with pipes and have to relinquish advantages like longer range and out of line of sight ricochet kills for 4 additional spammable stickies in form of iron crutch

>faux-apathetic lowercaps

Attached: 1523073179319.jpg (720x635, 325K)

tf2 is shit and your shit if you still play it

Attached: drake-video-01.jpg (612x380, 25K)

wtf i hate tf2 now thatnks drake

Getting stunned sucked ass. Sure they nerfed it too hard but fuck, don't act like it was fun to deal with pre nerf.

Attached: kill yourself man.jpg (500x542, 60K)

I do like a nice cup of suddle in the morning.

>no stun
how long i haven't played tf2?

Remember when TF2 was fun and demo knight could actually turn without needed a retarded shield like Tide Turner? I remember. Hell the game in general was a lot more fun when all the weapons were busted. The only way you couldn't get the most out of them is if you were mentally handicapped.
youtube.com/watch?v=Znsnm7aXXJ0

all demo shields are fucking stupid anyways

yeah I remember getting crit at point blank all the time and every shitty demo player putting on the targe for the free fire immunity and for shrugging off rockets.

Demoknight is fine with every shield that isn't the targe. The screen is especially good with the heads giving more damge.

Imagine unironically maining a class that takes 15 minutes to hit the skill ceiling.

Attached: pyro.png (750x786, 208K)

Since fun isn't allowed, how long before they get rid of the forced laughter in the Holiday Punch?

If you want stuns in an FPS go play Overwatch you shitter.

>click on an enemy
>they are now dead
G'day, m8

seduce me/10

>sandman was not broken
>*gives an example of something that was completely broken*

*click*

Attached: 20190314041826_1.jpg (1360x768, 89K)

Sandman was a ball that was faster than almost every other projectile in the game that could stun you from across the map. The HP is just letting the biggest fucking class sneak behind you like a retard.

It was just a few seconds long. I'd be more upset by the lucksman than I would with the sandman.

It was fun for the person playing. Post guillotine nerf it wasn't even really that good anymore

The time scaled up the farther you were iirc, and the scout can easily clear the distance and 1-2 shot you.

no

Pyro v Pyro is not fun at all. Every single time, the enemy starts by W+M1ing me so I'm forced to respectively, as even switching to the shotty gets me killed. I always end up out-damaging them somehow.

Scout v Scout is a fucking rush though

>liking to ruin fun
nah you deserved it

No it didn't scale or no the scout couldn't reach you in time? I'm pretty fucking sure the fastest class in the game can reach someone in time but I'm obviously not certain on the former.

Spy vs. Spy is the patrician's mirror battle.

pyro vs pyro is really easy once you know how flame particles work.
sketchek actually wrote up a good explanation of how flames work which is why he can do the shit he does. it's a little outdated but most of it still applies.
pastebin.com/raw/Si9Yg3qV

Least it's better than "who's spun up first" aka heavy v heavy.

I'M STILL MAD

GIVE ME MY 8 STICKIES

Attached: sticky jumper.png (512x512, 84K)

Looks like someone wants to get NERFED again

>shoot early
>get the rampup bonus
>spam crouch
>win every time

>A pyro always interrupts it

Bump

BRING HIM BACK
BRING HIM BACK

Attached: BRING HIM BACK BLASTER.png (512x512, 42K)

compfags ruined all balance this game had, fuck you b4nny

>the enemy starts by W+M1ing me
>S+M2
>pull out shotgun
Easy.

v1 blaster legitimately made me enjoy playing scout, i'm so sad that they homogenized its stats so that now it's this weird shitty hybrid

I got used to it. It's like random crits, sometimes you just get bit by a dog and have to respawn. Never really saw it as rage-worthy.

I don't think getting the moonshot would give scout enough time to reach you. Isn't it longer than the 2fort battlements from one side to the other?

You didn't need the moonshot because they're running around defenseless at a snails pace regardless.

I miss the old days of TF2 so much. Why do all good things have to end?

Attached: 1470035005702.jpg (250x242, 7K)

then they keep running at you and you keep having to airblast them away and then you're out of ammo and you might as well have just flamethrowered them to death because you have to go back anyway.

>Staying up til 6 am playing old zombie fortress before any gay survivor perks and shit

Attached: 14975613280412.jpg (480x360, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5phGpkmTg

Attached: tf3.png (683x548, 334K)

>he can't kill a player with 6 shotgun shells at point blank range
Good fucking LORD you're trash.

>not having your sens settings written on a piece of paper just in case

Attached: 1552514190799.jpg (258x260, 14K)

>b-but it doesn't feel fun to get killed by!
imagine saying this and still claiming you're straight

youtube.com/watch?v=KPHbP-kpxxY

Attached: 1496645161886.jpg (476x471, 19K)

It takes long enough to switch weapons and fire the three shots you need to kill him that he'll be back on you with the flamethrower before you're done. It's a gigantic pain in the ass and ultimately accomplishes nothing.

Unless you're a shitter who uses the degreaser.

Because Stuns in a fucking FPS are faggot-tier tactics, go play Overmeme if you need that shit to win.

If only Pyro had better fire defense than the rest of the cast.

OH WAIT-

youtube.com/watch?v=2ENmljQAYXI

Attached: 1548564666382.jpg (1024x589, 88K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1503036306875.png (700x860, 181K)

S T O P

Attached: 1466527463242.png (1200x807, 229K)

The problem (as the user originally stated) with Pyro vs Pyro isn't that it's difficult, it's that it's just fucking un-fun and reminds you why everyone despises the class with such vitriol as it more often than not forces you into mindlessly spamming WM1.

It feels like bringing your intelligence down to have a verbal spar with an uneducated retard just so he leaves you the fuck alone

Attached: 1550547556569.jpg (509x625, 31K)

If you are class that gets killed by some other enemy that quickly then you shouldn't go to the frontlines solo.
The scout won't be able to kill you because he is too far away and the gul does no damage.

b4nny literally used her correct pronouns on his stream last night lol

>1 hour loop
there's already a loop function

Attached: 1509291460310.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-6NQx4WRRg0

Attached: rachelmaddow.jpg (600x350, 45K)

Why didn't you use a simple whole number retard.

Still hate tomislav noobs.

stay mad, scoutfag

Attached: 1542026572087.jpg (504x651, 134K)

>laughs in pootis

Attached: 20181209235800_1.jpg (1600x900, 146K)

Ill never forgive them for nerfing the degreaser, rewarded players who knew how to weapon switch properly and quickly to be able kill targets, and then they give it -75% equip speed from like +75% and -30 airblast cost, made it a useless weapon

>GRU
>2019

>REEEE being stunned for half a second so that Scouts can play more aggressively is unfair

Attached: 1496613377504.jpg (874x547, 95K)

>p-pyro just holds w+m1

Watch your favorite competitive roamering soldiers and scouts. Whenever they arent strafing a doorway/window, their skilled input combinations will blow your mind.

I just looked it up and they gutted the guillotine, why?