People leveling up the LUCK stat instead of ATK/DEF

>people leveling up the LUCK stat instead of ATK/DEF

Attached: 457BB975-F3A5-4500-8CA5-F7FB9012835B.jpg (2001x945, 1.19M)

it's by far the most important stat in FFX

see you when i have the strongest weapon in the game that trumps your atk stat, retard!

>leveling up ATK/DEF/LUCK
>not leveling up your HP

Attached: 88E8B7D4-AA0A-4CEE-9BA6-20E4318FBA44.jpg (1961x1125, 1.15M)

>not being LCKchad

Attached: 1551132088841.webm (800x600, 2.92M)

>LUCK increases dodge

Attached: Basic CQC.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

What are some RPGs that aren't just about maxing damage?

are those jews?

>this user doesn’t know about Full House

Attached: IMG_3841.jpg (1200x675, 210K)

I know that it's a 30 year old show
Did it really need a remake?

It’s a sequel.

Is the movie at least retardedly fun?

What's Full House?

Did that nigga just steal the heart of lokhran?

It obviously followed him of it's own will

why increase HP if you never get hit?

define what "luck" stat does in this scenario
is it only magic find or things like chance to proc something/crit?

john stamos still looking good af

Luck is anything you want it to be bro

when you do, youll take massive damage.

I mean if its just magic find or gold increase then I'll probably make some meme build to farm with it
If its just crit then you only need it on high AS DPS characters
If its chance to proc something then on enchanters (to buff debuff)

i always max out luck first in games,who doesnt love a good ol game of chance

Attached: na.png (480x271, 128K)

luck should never be included in video games

Jesus, if this is a ylyl thread I lost

user, as someone who almost always levels up HP first, that is the most scrub strat possible. Yes, I know what I am. Apparently you don't.

the most scrub strat possible is just randomly leveling stats with no plan

the real problem with doubling HP instead of doubling attack is that in the end, fights just take twice as long. the fights arent easier or harder, just longer. I dont find that fun so I generally start with damage. of course, at a certain point the high damage glass cannon character needs to dodge a bullet hell just to play the game. one might consider that fun, but I dont so I put at least enough points into hp to avoid that.

It's a sitcom about a news anchor single father raising three daughters in San Francisco with his two brothers, the comedian and the rock singer, while trying to juggle the work-life balance of having a Full House. In later seasons Jesse gets married to Bob Sagat's co-anchor and has two kids, further increasing the number of people living in the house.

if by 'luck' you mean a luck stat, then yeah I agree. but if by luck you mean randomness at all, you're wrong

that's not full house fuck off

in some ways a high damage character, low hp character can be easier than a low damage, high hp one. some games are hard enough that you need to consistently dodge attacks to win. the high damage character kills quickly, so she has to dodge few attacks, but the high hp character has to dodge twice as many attacks to win.

It’s the sequel FullER House

Those white women fuck black men

I met Dave Coulier when he performed at my college a couple years ago. His comedy sucks and he was kind of a dick.