Halo is the best game ever

Halo is the best video game that ever existed
not even the sequals can defeat it's masterful creation
not even Halo PC or it's Custom Edition surpass the original Xbox's Halo COmbat Evolved. Halo PC offered the tools to the public that showed the public the absolute mastery that was within Halo's engine which is as finely tuned as a forumula one racecar.

Attached: halo-master-chief.jpg (640x360, 44K)

>no PS4
>no buy
It's that simple.

>steam workshop

this game has too much testosterone for you user. go back to your dirty dog games

Attached: 4dd.jpg (373x388, 33K)

Game has too few cutscenes for you

Attached: cf4a6644e12e3a8258752ffb0d1896a0f038792b_hq.jpg (1024x575, 43K)

Whyd you post halo 4 chief then retard

because it worked to get you to read my thread

>non-cinematic game
>PS4

This will sell 10 copies and be ported to PS4. Mark my words.

lol i guess my group of friends alone is funding your port to ps4 so you're welcome, friend

Attached: zoomer.png (300x168, 6K)

Halo is the anit-Doom. It's slow, paced and dramatic. Where Doom is fast, overblown and exciting.

Both are good games, but having newly played Combat Evolved, it's very clear that they come from two different philosophies. I genuinely like both series' though.

H2 > H1=H3 > ODST > Halo Wars 2 > Reach > Halo Wars 1 > Halo 4 > Call of Duty: Future Warfare > Warframe > Halo 5

I actually really enjoyed halo wars

Same, still go back to it from time to time. Much to my surprise I enjoyed HW2 even more, first Halo game I've enjoyed in many years

halo invented fps but mw2 perfected it

Attached: 360kid.jpg (339x464, 42K)

halo killed the fps

>ps4

>anit-Doom
Get a dictionary.

Well yeah. Why would you release a game on a DVD player?

Why the fuck is warframe on the list

Is Halo zoomer-tier now?

it used to be THE babby game

So? Wasn't it released in boomer times?

Because it's more of a Halo game than Halo 5 is

Halo 3 was a masterpiece. Still holds up today. If its considered a zoomer title ill fortnite dance to it