What do you want to see in the next Splinter Cell Game?

What do you want to see in the next Splinter Cell Game?

Attached: Stealth.jpg (819x1170, 118K)

Just make CT 2.0.
Fuck I'd even settle for an addon in the old engine reusing assets etc.
Just a good fucking stealth game, that's all I ask for.
Is that too much?

Attached: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.webm (768x432, 2.6M)

Fuck what I want, what will most definitely happen is an open world with live service elements and a season pass. It'll somewhat remedy the immediate negative reception by appearing "back to roots" on the surface level. Ironside will be back and locals will be reminiscent of both the European cities of the first and the jungle outposts of CT. All for the low price of $150~, considering base game, season pass and other shit.

Retcon, bring back Irving lambert, continue from Xbox original double agent. Then we can go back to baised Ronald Reagan jokes and grim making fun of Sam's old age

Sexy Samatha Fisher

More Double Agent kino. JB headquarters was comfy as fuck to sneak around in.

Attached: da.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

A trailer and release date for one. Hell I really just want a co-op spinoff like the modes in Conviction and Blacklist.

Too bad it will never happen.
Ubishit is too far its own ass to even acknowledge the existence of the first 4 SC games.
They even closed down the fan forums at some point which costs a few pennies to keep open.

Attached: sam.jpg (497x568, 104K)

Focus on stealth, Ironside and a good game

Come on, man. No reason to be so negative even though you're definitely right.

>ubisoft

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

They teased a new Splinter Cell with the latest Ghost Recon dlc.
I just hope it is a stealth game and not a glorified cover base shooter with some stealth elements

No matter how much I don't trust ubi they know we woud riot outside Montreal if they made it open world.
Ubisoft still consider Sam as one of their biggest ip's if they made it open world it would immediately break the fan base ubi wouldn't allow that

I think they're rebooting it to get rid of the Ironside request nonsense.

Fuck no MP as the main focus.

You don't want a comfy co-op stealth game for you and your bro? I ask for a spinoff game because I don't trust them with a mainline one

I literally just want Chaos Theory and old-gen DA remastered on a newer version of Unreal with functional multiplayer.

Hell, I'd even say redo the original and PT with Chaos Theory's gameplay.

Splinter Cell Blacklist but it's a Blade game.

Attached: blade.jpg (140x171, 9K)

that's old gen double agent

Ironside appeared on Wildlands

dude just play BLADE for the PSX lmao

It will have the exact opposite of what you want it to have

>open world, not even a hub-level "open world" like camp omega in MGSV, but Wildlands sized
>soundtrack that tries to be both Hans Zimmer and Mick Gordon at the same time, fails at both
>"going back to our roots!*" *doesn't have sound meter, or if it does won't feature the background sound tracking chaos theory had and you're lucky to have a light meter too
>spies vs mercs, but the spies have smgs, also the focus on "realistic graphics" means no more pitch black shadows for you to hide in
>Sam dies or retires, the torch is passed, playable character is Sams daughter

>Ironside request nonsense.
Ubisoft all but admitted the reason they gave for his absence in Blacklist was a smokescreen on Ironsides behalf, he only recently said the truth was that he was fighting cancer and wasn't expected to live.

>What do you want to see in the next Splinter Cell Game?

Not being made by Ubitrash

neat webm but i just go up the catwalk, jam the light and stealth my way through with no KOs or contamination of the infiltration area.

CUTE
ANIME
WAIFUS

I had webm of operator saving dakimakura somewhere.