Is it really the worst KH game?

Is it really the worst KH game?

Attached: KH3_KeyArt_Reveal_1200x12002.jpg (1195x630, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/pc/devil-may-cry-5
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv
twitter.com/_bazztek
youtu.be/LMph2hAGj7k
youtu.be/bXLq0QHb8AI
youtu.be/5LbW-LnA4RY
youtu.be/zTFCLPrzemU
twitter.com/GarikWheeler/status/1099041893919481856
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BBS
>DDD
>Days
>KH1(FM)

are all worse than 3.

No the handheld games are much worse.

Days exists and no other KH game can top that in terms of being bad.

Nice try Barry, you're only going to get BTFO again.

It has the worst combat in the series.

No. There are definitely worse KH games than 3. But it's still not worth $60 either way.

>debating which pile of shit is the stinkiest pile of shit
for what purpose

What's wrong with Borth by Sleep ?

Attached: 561651.jpg (640x480, 197K)

No, but it's the worst numbered title.

>muh Barry

Nothing. I have no idea why this narrative is pushed
besides MF though I mean fucking hell

The level design for one.

Attached: BBS7.png (400x225, 120K)

Nothing, it is in the top 3 with KH2 and DDD
That's a boss arena

KH2's levels are fucking tiny as well. I think 1 was the only game in the series to strike a good balance.

KH3 is in the top 3 with KH2 and DDD.

OH NO NO NO NO WHAT HAPPENED BARRY?

Attached: 1552548353358.png (489x1112, 272K)

>That's a boss arena
And that's supposed to make it okay to be a giant empty square?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>What's wrong with Borth by Sleep ?

basically re-treading the same shit 3 times just to get the ending.

At least DDD has Sora/Riku exclusive areas.

and the worst KH is 358/2

Attached: D5674BBB-24DA-4AE2-98F0-AC03A0F081BC.jpg (2208x1208, 315K)

>What's wrong with Borth by Sleep ?
aqua existing

As bad as this game is it could never be worse than the handheld games. BBS is straight-up the worst game I've ever played

the humanoid bosses are the best but they feel like a neutered version of a very basic version of a kh2 humanoid boss, also the combos feel like they don't chain quickly enough you can count the seconds between each hit you make, it feels like an extremely slowed down combat of 2. if they fix that to match 2 and give us more opportunities for the combat mechanics to shine aka good optional bosses and encounters, this can easily rival 2fm, but it really feels like they are holding themselves back

>BBS is straight-up the worst game I've ever played
Be honest, you haven't played many games.

Hardly, 358, though it has some fun ideas and scenarios was just bland and boring, X is bad too because its mobile trash, though i admitedly like where that extended story stuff is going

no

No but it's certainly the worst FEEL THE HEAT FEEL THE HEAT THAT ALL YOU GOT A CHALLENGE IS IT CARDS CUM GUARDIAN ISN'T THIS ROMANTIC TOO SLOW SUFFER THAT'S RIGHT AWAY YOU GO PRESENT FOR YOU I'LL RUN YA THROUGH DANCE WATER DANCE READY OR NOT HERE COMES THE ACORN SHOT MOON SHINE DOWN HHUUUAAARRRGGGHHH HUH HUH BEGONE HUAH HUAH HUAH MOVE ASIDE *spins around* AHHAHAHAHAHAHA MASTER PLEASE COMPOSE YOURSELF GET UP ON THE HYDRAS BACK THIS SHOULD DO THE TRICK TINKERBELLS BEEN PIXIENAPPED OK I BELIEVE YOU THAT'S THE WAY GET OUT OF THE WAY NOT CLAYTON OO EE OO AH AH TING TING WALLA WALLA BING BANG NOT CLAYTON I'VE GOT IT I'VE GOT IT SOMEBODY COME QUICK HA HA TAKE THIS HUH HA BACK OFF LATER YOU'RE DONE DEEP FREEZE INSOLENT LITTLE SUBMIT GIVE IN TO THE DARK ALL SHALL BE EXTINGUISHED *laughs at shitty dialogue mid quote* HEY YOU GIVE UP YET I'M ON FIRE YOUR FATE SHALL BE TWOFOLD TOGETHER ROAR RURGH ROAR RURGH DARKNESS IS ETERNAL WE SHALL GO TOGETHER WHO ELSE WILL I EAT ICE CREAM WITH GOT IT MEMORISED COME HERE I'LL MAKE IT ALL STOP BURN BABY THIS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD SPOT TO FIND SOME INGREDIENTS GIVE INTO THE DARK *starts dashing around* HUH HEHEH HUH HEHEH HUH HEHEH ME THE MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL PETES INVINCIBLE I'LL SHOW YOU HOWS ABOUT A CHANGE ABLABLABLABLA THAT WAS UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT WE TOTALLY OWNED YOU LAMERS DON'T MIND ME SHOW ME YOUR STRENGTH THAT'S ENOUGH DESCEND HEARTLESS ANGEL YOU CAN'T STOP A TRUE HERO

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>At least DDD has Sora/Riku exclusive areas.
BBS has exclusive areas too though?

The only really shitty thing is going for the Plat and having to do the same shit three fucking times including dealing with Terras awful dodge against bullahit like MF and VR.

>it's another Barry coping thread

Attached: 1hwtkd.jpg (837x1254, 70K)

>KH1
Fuck off

No, it's among the 3 best.

Whoever told you it's the worst KH is just a troll. It's the best by far.

>Combat is a fucking mess, it gives you a lot of options and 80% of them suck
>Commands are overpowered but late-game Commands are shit
>Endgame content basically boils down to exploiting broken i-frames
>Bosses are the worst in the series
>Story overcomplicates KH lore and explains nothing, leaving a goddamn mobile game to pick up the slack
>Terra is an gullible idiot, Ven is a stupid kid that should have stayed at home and Aqua is a bitch that ruins their "friendship" by saying the worst things possible at the worst time

Reminder: Osaka team originally wanted BBS combat for KH3.

Why didn't they go through with it?

Yes easily

Yes

KH3 is unironically worse

DDDs cg opening is better than KH3s cg opening too even though both follow the same concept

kh3 is worse

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 (Leak) Monsters Inc World_Battle Portal Gameplay.mp4_snapshot_00.52.454.jpg (1280x720, 414K)

You tell me?

Attached: 1551618299421.jpg (3266x2180, 2.59M)

Nomura said no, read the interviews with him regarding the game's development.

>opencritic
>literal who fanboys allowed to give their shill opinions

Based Nomura

Attached: 1495066724345.jpg (850x284, 106K)

>uses xbox one for kh3
>uses windows edition for xv

Still buttblasted

More like a Barry and seedgulper coping thread, while rational fans are stuck in the middle seeing both 3 and XV as disappointing mistakes.

I never claimed otherwise, I was answering what was wrong with BBS.

yikes

how do you do worse level design than a psp game

Attached: khleveldesignregress.jpg (4534x1673, 1.99M)

are you illiterate and blind?
that's comparing all the scores each game has and combining them for their average

same way they make it graphically worse than a DS game

Attached: Hercules.jpg (1024x500, 55K)

KH3 was only disappointing in difficulty. It even has enough content. Meanwhile XV is half a game and will never be finished.

It's not. KH DDD and BBS's combat is fucking atrocious while III's is only kinda meh. Atleast KH3 bosses can fucking stunned.

>KH1
Kill yourself, fag.

Okay, i believe you.

Attached: roxasbel.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Was one of those supposed to be good?

Days has one of the best stories in the series, it's big downfall was just being stuck on the Nintendo DS, and considering that, it didn't even play all too horribly either.

nomura fucked up

Cope

Attached: xvwon.png (2344x1864, 762K)

>It even has enough content
You can't be serious, it has less content than 1.

This must be bait. You don't actually believe Recoded looks better than 3, right?

Attached: Hmmm.gif (500x344, 2.14M)

>metacritic average without 4/10 review = 85
>opencritic average with 120 reviews = 85

KH3 is better than Xv and scores prove it. Final Mix will shit all over Windows edition too. Keep crying barry.

It looks the same as 2 because they kept with the artstyle they'd already perfected earlier.

Not by a long shot.

>He thinks we're getting an FM

Days introducing Xion (an out of place and redundant retcon) to take plot points thar should've been Roxas's will forever make it a bad story.

>Days has one of the best stories in the series
>muh rehash puppet
No it doesn't, it was a mistake and only served to take away character that should have gone to the undeveloped Org members.

Don't be stupid, we will get an FM after the dlc has been released.

There is no way Se won't release a "complete" edition.

Both free and paid dlc was confirmed already.

It did attract a lot of homosexuals.

Of course not. It's really good in fact.

Attached: SoraRikuMarriage.jpg (787x866, 311K)

>KH3 is unironically worse
>complimenting DDD
Not even good bait

Jesus metacritic is so bad, I haven't played dmc5, and I havent had time to finish kh3 yet, but its definetly more fun the XV was, and I'd bet money that DMC 5 is as well.

Name one (1) thing wrong with DDD.

>uses dmc5 ps4's score which is the lowest
>and pc version's score for ffxv which is the highest
metacritic.com/game/pc/devil-may-cry-5
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv

Attached: 1493947479565.png (600x1054, 606K)

>hates DDD just cause
>likes KH3 just cause
Why are KH fans brain dead?

Explain

Attached: Fuck off Barry.png (671x355, 66K)

even twilight town in kh3 is smaller than in a ds game

Attached: maxresdefault (34).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

xv has more content than kh3 and kh3 is literally unfinished and has no ending

The areas were too large and empty due to flowmotion
The drop system was needlessly gimmicky and thanks to drop-me-hots it was basically pointless
Balloon was super overpowered

I still liked it but DDD had issues

no but kh3 is worse

Based.

I disagree, I think she and roxas and axel all played off each other really well. And if Xions arc was replaced by him his being in 2 wouldn't make sense at all.

Whatever you say, I feel like we got plenty out of the other org members as is. As well as really fleshing roxas out as a character, while adding a counter balance to him in Xion.

This is THE most cherrypicked thing I've seen on Yea Forums in a long while

>if you remove the negative kh3 review its higher!?
jesus christ this cope

KH3 launch PS4 83 MC
KH3 launch XB1 80 MC
KH3 average 81

XV launch XB1 83 MC
XV launch PS4 81 MC
XV PC 85 MC
XV royal PS4 77 MC
XV royal XB1 84 MC
XV average 82 MC

KH3 launch PS4 userscore 79
KH3 launch XB1 userscore 70
KH3 average userscore 74

XV launch XB1 userscore 77
XV launch PS4 userscore 76
XV PC userscore 80
XV PS4 userscore 86
XV XB1 userscore 95
XV average userscore 82

OH NO NO NO KH3 BTFO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 vs FFXV Combat.webm (640x720, 2.97M)

>xv has more content than kh3
Not really, counting just the base game they're probably about the same.
>Kh3 is literally unfinished
So is XV
>and has no ending
Both do, but they're both sloppy unsatisfying garbage heaps.

>The areas were too large and empty due to flowmotion
KH3
>The drop system was needlessly gimmicky and thanks to drop-me-hots it was basically pointless
Dumbass
>Balloon was super overpowered
Everything in KH3

kh3 is worse in every way

Attached: kh3 camera 2.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

You can feel and think whatever you want, you're just a waifufag with shit taste.

a lot of gay flashy effects and no substance in both, garbage games

Baloonra is literally all you need to get through the whole game, balloon magic in general broke everything.

The bosses were all uninspired and boring.

Pokemon spirit side bar crap was annoying

>FFXV
>Garbage

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

Game is not designed around or balanced around flowmotion.
>gives you inf I-frames to dodge shit
>does a ton of damage, even to bosses
>is easily spammable
>jumping of walls completely negates the puzzles that unlock stair/open doors as you can just flowmo to the chests
>makes stuff like hi jump and glide literally useless
>level design only half uses flowmo's jumping prowess
>levels never need jumps more than like 2 feet where flow jumps you like 50
All that bullshit, and it JUST for flowmotion
DDD is subpar

>KH3
Nah they were larger and emptier than KH3.
>Dumbass
I like how you you just jumped right to the ad homenims, lol what a loser.
>Everything in KH3
And I like how you just gave up here. "W-well KH3 is garbage!"

Legit pathetic

Nah, you're full of shit if you think Roxas being in 2 wouldn't have made sense if retcon-Pinocchio didn't exist in a game made after 2, directed by a guy that admits he just makes shit up as he goes. She exists because Nomura bullshitted a reason for her to exist, not because there was there was some plot hole ONLY SHE can fill.

Nah you clearly just didn't appreciate the story because YOU'RE some waifu fag for some other character that didn't get as much attention as you wanted. Cry more

KH1>KH3>BBS>KH2

All the rest are trash

imagine playing this after DMC5

yes, at least you can read, you flaming faggot

Attached: 1506546387582.gif (500x141, 773K)

You're being ironic...right?

Attached: (you).png (1600x900, 777K)

>3DS game has larger worlds than a PS4 game
Imagine waiting 17 years for this. There’s no denying KH3’s worlds are empty so I’m glad we have no argument there.
>And I like how you just gave up here. "W-well KH3 is garbage!"
You’re criticizing DDD for things KH3 does worse, get you like KH3? I don’t get it, just say you’re a blind fanboy who doesn’t know what you like or dislike

>no u
Okay, what females were even in Days for me to waifufag over? I'm mad that Days squandered it's narrative potential by forcing in this black hole of a character that does nothing but steal development and screentime that should have gone to Roxas and the rest of the Org.

2FM > 2 > 1FM > 1 > CoM > RE:Coded > 2.8 >>> DDD HD > BBSFM > RE:CoM > DDD 3D > BBS > 358/2 Days > Coded > Union X >The jap phone game

Haven't gotten to play 3

Imagine playing any vidya after DMC5.

XV over 15 unique weapons types and movesets
KH3 barely 6 unique weapon types and movesets
XV directional inputs
KH3 none
KH3 only only 10 unique looking places mostly empty coridoors with nothing to do
XV a whole world with over 12 unique looking dungeons place 6 unique regions on top of that with actual exploration
XV characters have character development
KH3 has none
XV has an ending that conclusively ends the story
KH3 has no ending

KH3 is literally unfinished, XV always had a solidified ending and that never changed. KH3 never had an ending it just sets up sequel bait and has the climax of kairi being saved from being dead entirely offscreen which is core main story content blatantly missing

any "gaps" in XV are not even gaps they're just parallel sidestories from other characters perspectives that aren't crucial to the main story, the characters are all set up and ended in XV
KH3 doesn't end anything and only sets up sequel bait which is also for shit that happened offscreen

between the two only kh3 is unfinished

As someone who played FFXV since launch. This webm is 90% cinematic animations. Fuck I even saw a quick time event in there. Fuck off.

>KH fag bringing up DMC5 for no reason
Oh look its the KH fags trying to force DMC against XV again

The only thing that KH3 did wrong was shove everything interesting or important into the final world, literally everything up until then was just filler exposition of shit we already knew was happening.
The only memorable thing that happened before it was Vanitas getting tossed by Sully after spouting edgy garbage.
Also bonus stupid points for that one part in the aqua fight
>Aqua not blocking vanitas shot with another barrier when she can use them without any problem during the fight

Attached: Kingdom hearts manga.png (481x548, 194K)

kh3 is 100% cinematic action its cutscene the game

xv is garbage for brain deads even without bringing dmc up

Attached: 1504622339183.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

Nigger can you read? I said if they replaced xion with roxas it would have made no sense for him to be in 3, they could easily have put him in her place, but then he would just be gone, and the first 2 hours of kh2 would be gone and his entire existence in 2 would be redundant, the whole point of Xions character was to provide a counter to roxas in her ability to make a choice he (and most of the other org members) couldn't or wouldn't make not to be a someone else tool, and it adds character motivation which could have been done without Xion, but they did a pretty good job with her

You clearly never actually played the game, or you are too stupid to understand a plotline made simple enough for children to digest.

Also
>waaaah muh made up as I go story
Why do you even play kingdom hearts? That's the entire series.

i'm tired of you people. keep saying KH3 is shit idc. i love challenging myself in these games and there is real challenges like lvl 1 but no one will do it unless they are a big fan. kh3 has such good combat if you experiment you can literally make crazy anime battles

>I haven't played KH3: the post

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Keyblade Switching.webm (1280x720, 3M)

This. If guys like Xion, ok then, but before Days she had ZERO reason to exist. This is something you can level at multiple characters, but saying Xion is some crucial character that made sense of everything is bullshit.

What development does she steal from other characters

its 2019 user I don't judge who you waifu fag over

kh3 is garbage for braindeads
xv is kino

Attached: xvmyst1.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

lmaoing at your life Barry. how long until you stop sucking Tabata's cock?

Attached: 1545657900490m.jpg (1024x754, 75K)

You know you can shit out KH3 without being absolutely fucking retarded, right?

This, level 1 Proud mode run makes the game an easy 10.

literally all of that is pressing one button while it auto moves you to targets and that has multiple cutscene attacks too
even the fucking transformation is a cutscene

In terms of numbered titles, yes. If looking at the wider series then it's better than all the non-numbered titles.

>k-kino
they are the same gay shit

Attached: 1535591538422.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

What did you guys think about this?

Attached: Sora gets Thanosd.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

I love it but can't wait to do it properly with critical.

I never said she was some crucial character that explains everything or anything, just that she is a good character to play off of Roxas, and it's not THAT bizarre of an idea that the org would try to replicate the ability to use the keyblade, considering the actual crucial role it played in their plans.

No, just the most disappointing.

You can string between basic attack to dodge cancel to magic cast in XV faster than in KH3
So clearly you suck nomuras dick

Attached: kh3ffxv5.webm (640x720, 2.92M)

>in 3
You said 2 and you're still full of shit. There are numerous ways to write around retcon-Pinocchio's involvement for Roxas to end up the way he did in KH2. There was no reason for her to exist and any that you can pull is either retroactive or not actually something she could do.

every triangle action in kh3 is a cutscene

>the mind warping cope of Barry

OH NO NO NO

She's steals all of the development that should have gone to Roxas, she ends up in Castle Oblivion and gets the flashbacks, she's the one who has all the plot conversations with Riku and Axel. Roxas gets sent off to do menial bullshit while the plot happens around him and then he gets kidnapped at the end.

you can turn the transformation cutscenes off if you want. i do. and yes, Sora does auto target to them, but that is a great thing. it is not a fucking DMC dude. it is its own thing.

It’s DDD or Days

no kh3 is shit
xv is kino

Attached: kh3 inviswall2.webm (812x496, 2.78M)

WHO THE FUCK IS BARRY

Attached: 1550615532148.jpg (501x501, 39K)

you also can hold one button down and never lose in 15.

Neither are bad, but neither are anything great

>kh fag when denying reality
OH NO NO NO

Xemnas is the Nobody of Somebody who can use a Keyblade with a Heartless that can also use a Keyblade. He shouldn't need her or Roxas because he should just be able to do it himself.

Barry, that's not even the current DMC5 score on Metacritic, get your shit straight dumbass. Also it has a 90 on PC, and an 88 on Opencritic, but you won't post that will you? And you won't post the 81 FFXV has an Opencritic either will you?

Fuck you Barry, you're a miserable piece of shit.

Attached: Dante.(Devil.May.Cry).full.164943.jpg (700x646, 130K)

Seriously how many KH3 vs XV webms (and maybe XV vs DMC, XV vs other games) does this guy have?

>they could easily have put him in her place, but then he would just be gone
You do know her disappearing act and mass amnesia at the end was just to line up with how she's never been mentioned before she was hastily inserted into the plot, right? All removing her would do is put Roxas in her place for the entire plot and remove their fight at the end.

>Days has one of the best stories in the series
It barely goes anywhere for 80% of the game, the vast majority of the story is "Where is Axel" and "Where is Xion" or Roxas and Xion dicking around with him losing his powers. How in the world can you think it's the best story when not only are the Organization members not even remotely fleshed out despite the game being living with them, but also barely showing us anything during the Chain of Memories time besides Roxas bitching about Axel not being there. It's the worst story in the entire series and I find it amazing you can think otherwise. Xion is so forced into the story it's ridiculous, you could take her out of the story and 90% of it would play out just fine, Axel and Roxas would be friends, Roxas wouldn't be in a coma multiple times, and we'd get actual fleshed out Organization members.

How does that make my previous point about FFXV incorrect? I ain't defending KH3. Im shitting on FFXV

*not something ONLY she could do

irrelevant, the action still does an animation that takes too long ergo a cutscene, also all triangle attack moves are cutscenes

I hate that I can't express my disappointment in this game here without being associated with Barry or Barry agreeing with me.

Attached: Rundown on Barry:XV-kun:Bazztek.jpg (3800x2000, 1.18M)

>kino
I thought we were talking about games, but if gay porn is your thing I guess it's "kino"

Attached: 1552327994785.jpg (1024x600, 49K)

a boogeyman kh fags invented

twitter.com/_bazztek

nope

Attached: just hold O to win except for when you don't .webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Reminder: Next game will most likely be command deck again since Nomura's excuse was "3 is a mainline title" as to why it didn't have it.

because you're wrong

He’s right you know

ultimate plebs the post
>I only played 2 so my opinion count xDDD
no

Lol.

Attached: mspaint_2019-03-14_10-52-59.png (1329x694, 1.44M)

dmc has a huge fujo audience

the funny part is that he doesn't realize how both kh and xv look the same in those webm, just with different colors

Attached: 012938984264.gif (640x262, 1.33M)

Days and coded are the worst followed by BBS. KH3 is still the worst mainline game tho

>clinging to open critic
yikes

Okay. Explain to me by that webm is not mostly cinematic animations and why FFXV has an extremely deep and complex battle system.

Attached: Hmmm Book.png (364x527, 233K)

>opencritic
Into the trash it goes

I played the game champ. It is hold O to win. You can say maybe the post-game content is hard. Sure you can mix it up, like in KH3, but it doesn't make it that satisfying or fun. The same goes for 3 as well.

No because you're a contrarian

Only one I played which was worse was BBS.
CoM is honestly so different from other KH games I wouldn’t know how to rank it (though I think I enjoyed it more than BBS)

For all the other “side games” I didn’t play any of them because they all looked worse than BBS.
BBS itself is not a BAD game, it’s got the worse story but the game itself is a 7/10 IMO

KH kun won't reply to this.

No you didn't and no it isn't

Attached: ara level 120.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>It is hold O to win.
Cope.

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat 2.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

meanwhile kh3 post game just press 1 shortrcut button to win

Attached: 8farv_1.webm (700x404, 2.79M)

learn to separete the audience from the media then, retard
I bet even berserk has a gay audience that draw gay shit

Attached: 1437115968779.png (333x172, 48K)

You don't even need to press buttons.

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Lol.

Attached: mspaint_2019-03-14_10-59-10.png (867x318, 114K)

Nah, you just like being contrarian for (you)s.

Attached: smuglette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

cope

yikes

cope

Attached: KH3-FFXV-March-3-2019.jpg (3266x2180, 3.28M)

you clearly are

i played birth by sleep just before KH3 and I definitely enjoyed it more.

KH3 just feels janky as hell and the combat is an effortless mess, the worst kind of mess.

noctis would be better than sora if his pants weren't so gay

Why argue about which is better between XV and KH3 when they're both an absolute mess for their own reasons?
If you enjoy XV that's fine but make a separate thread about it.

Attached: 366bba0f659f4af95d16eabae464f03e.png (296x264, 84K)

Using equips that require you to find every Lucky Emblem in the game and requires you to take the Mage path at the start of the game for the extra MP Thrift. This is like complaining the Ultima Weapon can one-shot Xehanort phase 1.

he wears the suit at the end
sora is always gay

Attached: King Noctis 4.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>KH3 is just all cinematic animations! FFXV IS MORE DEEP AND COMPLEX!
>I won't explain my reasoning with words because...because...FUCK YOU
The absolute state of XVfags. While the "garbage" KH series continue to live on Noctis's shit game will be remembered as incomplete garbage.

It' s a throne room, retard.

Was the mysterious girl Ava, Skuld, or Daisy Duck?

case in point

Nothing.

based

Barry's a spazz and people love giving him attention. Discussion about either game is impossible now.

Not an argument, there's lots of interesting design you could pull with a throne room, and the rest of the game is like that too.

Attached: joshua-khusal-1.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

kh3 is incomplete garbage despite having 10 games of setup

XV is the start and end of XV and was never planned to be getting this much extra content originally, it only did so because of fan demand

everyone hates kh3

3.4m people have seen this vid of dunkey shittting all over kh3 and only 5m shipped meaning under 5m even own it so really everyone who has kh3 knows its hated

youtu.be/LMph2hAGj7k

Attached: 1551245466736.jpg (1024x556, 71K)

>you can’t complain about broken shit in the game that trivializes everything
Don’t you want DLC that’ll fix KH3? You know whatever they add will become piss easy since the game has these things right...? They can’t even add keyblades to the game since they’ll either be inferior to the Ultima Weapon all around or they’ll be better than the Ultima Weapon.

HEY BARRY
OH NO NO NO NO
WHAT HAPPENED?????

Attached: yikes.png (832x653, 309K)

KH faggots don't want to admit KH3 was a flop.
Barry can't let go of FFXV.

Combine the two and you get endless shitposting.

Its actually enjoyable unlike the handheld games , man if all KH games were atleast this decent(only KH1,KH2 are better) this series would be the bomb and would outsell most games for months...

He's just going to reply "Cope", no point in bothering unfortunately.

>was never planned to be getting this much extra content originally,
You can't say that when they made a seasons pass for all the cut content.

What happened KH fag?

Attached: dyv1438.jpg (610x688, 230K)

>You know whatever they add will become piss easy since the game has these things right...?
That doesn't mean you need to abuse them. I can use items in Devil May Cry and Bayonetta but that just means I'm a scrub who never learned how to play the game. I can use the golden tanuki suit in Mario to just fly past everything while invincible but that just means I'm a scrub. I can abuse Final Form Firaga spam or Stitch to clear almost every Data boss and I can abuse Negative Combo Fenrir for Lingering Will in 2 FM, does that mean that game is awful as well?

Again, this is stuff unlocked near the end of the game or at post-game and has to be willingly used. DLC can easily add stuff you can get prior to certain worlds, I don't understand how you can think Keyblades can't be added because the Ultima Weapon exists, that didn't stop 2FM. Ultima Weapon and the Mickey Brooch are rewards for finding everything under the sun and essentially beating the game to 100% completion.

All the season pass content was stuff never originally planned until 2016 around the time the main game was wrapping up development after all the main game content was already made. They didn't start making the dlc stuff until 2017, none of it was cut content

SEETHING

>he thinks I'm a khfag
absolutely R E N T F R E E

Attached: 1551651004240.png (733x736, 146K)

Reminder that even the worst world in 3 is better than the best world in 2.
2's worlds were absolute dogshit. Even BBS had better worlds on average.

There are issues with KH3, namely things like pacing, some worlds are kind of shit to explore (Caribbean I'm looking at you. Ship navigation and battles are fucking awful). Some of the worlds are disappointing like Frozen where nothing happens besides a bastardized retelling of the movie.

But I can't understand complaints about things like the combat. The combat is fucking deliciously beautiful and fun and versatile. In no other game is it as easy and fun to pull off insane moves, with your keyblade and magic, switching between the two, while throwing in things like shotlock and summons once in a while to keep things fresh.
Yea, attractions suck, but it isn't too much to press 3 buttons to get through it and move on. Much better than the awful Anti Form bullshit in KH2

Overall, KH1 is undefeated in terms of magic and general fun. But KH3 is right after, maybe tied with KH2.

>none of it was cut content
It was literally unexplained events during part of the main story. It may not have been in development at the time but they literally took out parts of the main story to sell to you later.

>All the season pass content was stuff never originally planned until 2016
So you mean they made all the content, cut it out of the game, and then sold it to you for more money? That's really shitty, how can you defend that?

you clearly are a kh fag still pretending to be a DMChad

>Everyone hates KH3 because a popular e-celeb said the game was shit.
The game literally just came out, wait until we know the actual sells then you can shit post.

>xv and kh3 turn out to be rushed/cut
>both games are absolute garbage
>instead of lamenting this people argue over metacritic scores
Done with this shit.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x295, 340K)

>it’s good because you have to intentionally gimp yourself to have fun
It’s not good game design to have something (actually a shit ton of things in KH3) that nullifies any fun that could’ve been found. No other KH game suffered from this much trash ruining the game. I can be level 99 and have the Ultima and still have a challenge with secret bosses, yet in KH3 if I’m above level 30 the game is a cake walk.

side story content that had nothing to do with the main game and those sections were only put in the game because they decided to do dlc
gladio originally never left the party and prompto originally never got pushed off the train. none of the dlc are main story they're literally shit that happens parallel to things noctis does during the main story and we're following noctis, what others do even the three bros during those times is not intrinsic to the main story

that's like saying rydia leaving the party then coming back as an adult is cut content

none of the dlc was cut content and the datamine proves that

>I can be level 99 and have the Ultima and still have a challenge with secret bosses
Because the game literally nerfs you to 50 strength, defense, and magic so that the bosses are a fair fight without allowing you to be overpowered, it's why Decisive Pumpkin is so overpowered compared to the rest of the Keyblades in 2 for the boss fights. Again, KH2 had both Final Form Firaga spam and Fenrir Negative Combo which worked on everything. In 3's case they don't nerf you for the #14 challenge because it's basically just a normal, buffed Heartless. It's not a secret boss, the journal entry literally tells you this.

>people
it's literally one autist that's always spamming these threads and posting the same webm, same format

kh3 is full of cut content still on disc

Attached: fygvbe.jpg (1920x1080, 842K)

>side story content that had nothing to do with the main game
Why did Gladio leave for a chapter? How did Iggy get blinded? How the fuck did Prompto make it to Zegnautus

fucking shit. made me feel everything i did in KH2 was pointless. there are better ways to write a squeal bait tittle.

A more relevant example is explaining where the fuck Xion was and how she came back is cut content.

to get stronger, it doesn't matter why because it has no bearing on the main story
ignis says a sacrifice in the greater battle, that's all you need to know
Ardyn literally tells you he took prompto to zegnautus

Prove it.

>ignis says a sacrifice in the greater battle, that's all you need to know
"Just accept the plot contrivance and move on! He's only one of the main characters!"

ok i believe you.

>Finnish Dante

youtu.be/bXLq0QHb8AI

Attached: IMG_20190222_224854.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

>Not just playing XV because you're thirsty for Gladio
Fucking plebs, the lot of you

Attached: Best character.jpg (700x990, 421K)

>XV over 15 unique weapons types and movesets
Except the vast majority of them have no meaningful impact on the gameplay
>XV directional inputs
Almost entirely meaningless gimmick
>XV a whole world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (pic VERY related)
>with over 12 unique looking dungeons
>place 6 unique regions on top of that
Unique looking LMAOOO
Half of which only exist in DLC
That totally forgives the fact of having LESS THAN THREE FUCKING TOWNS!
>with actual exploration
The only "actual exploration" you get in XV is through OOB glitch
>XV characters have character development
BRWAAA - HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!!
O GOD MY SIDES ESCAPED ORBIT
>XV has an ending that conclusively ends the story
PLEASE STOP I'M ASPHYXIATING
>any "gaps" in XV are not even gaps
Damn right they aren't gaps, they're fucking CRATERS
>that aren't crucial to the main story,
meaning they don't even manage to properly patch the complete mess that's the """story"""

Attached: FFXV's (((open))) world.png (1276x1866, 1.32M)

>its a contrivance for some reason
Why? it was a massive attack on the city so why isn't it believable he got injured as part of a sacrifice during it?
also this is the same exact thing as Zoro getting a new scar on his eye during timeskip but we never see how or why, because guess what?

I like how people pretend it's unfixable, too. Like they can't just do the same thing in 3 and implement bosses that nerf you, have magic revenge values, or deplete your MP. Like they can't significantly reduce the amount of attractions you get for Critical, if not outright remove them.
No, these tiny surface-level problems are here to stay and completely ruin the phenomenal mechanics underneath.

You know that’s a good thing right? So what’s your point?

Attached: absolutely not modified.png (979x1368, 1.04M)

It's better than all the shitty spinoff games but has no plot of it's own

>He thinks Square will nerf grand magic, infinite magic, transformation spam, command spam, Ultima Weapon, shotlock (and dash), attraction rides, kupo coin, and all the other stuff that break open the game
If they do then maybe the gameplay won’t be piss easy but it’ll still be boring and the story undoubtedly rushed garbage

KH3 cutting areas wouldnt be so bad if they hadnt already shown that they were playable in early trailers

Attached: 1552031858258.jpg (637x946, 57K)

>A scar is comparable to loss of sensory function
One is a tiny, superficial indicator that time has passed
The other fundamentally changes the character for life
Introducing an element like that with no justification for it is ridiculous

Its not the worst by a long shot, its better than the handheld titles. That isn't saying much, though, and it really isn't a very good game.
Its strange because 0.2 showed some promise, I legitimately had fun playing that little tech demo. I might not have liked it quite as much as KH1 or 2, but it made me feel like this one might actually be decent after no good games since 2FM. Then it came out and everything that was interesting about 0.2 was stripped away and replaced with a bunch of gimmicks like attraction flows, flowmotion and keyblade transformations. That and the fact that they decided to forgo platforming like 0.2 had in lieu of just running into shimmering walls to scale them was just very disappointing to me, and I already wasn't expecting much.
That's beside all the other problems this game has, as well. Not the worst one, but it isn't good either.

Oi wait, is that a coliseum behind the station?

>shows his work on how to get the averages
this is hilarious.

Attached: 1294342039097.jpg (487x408, 143K)

My point is that the reason that guy (Or possibly you) think KH2 is fair is because of the mechanics you don't even know are at play while bringing up being above 30 makes the game a cake walk. 3 is missing some balance, sure, but that doesn't mean the game is a pile of shit because of some minor things that can be fixed or tweaked, and the vast majority of complaints about the game being easy are because they're abusing end-game items that are meant to make things easy. You literally have to put in effort and consciously choose those choices.

Was 2FM a fluke?

KH2 is the only one that's better, I mean KH2 also has a ton of terrible shit but at least you can opt out of some of it I suppose.

>I mean KH2 also has a ton of terrible shit
Such as?

Not him but 2FM was a product of better times when games weren't botched because of "time"

>grand magic
>transformation spam
>command spam
>Ultima Weapon
>shotlock (and dash)
Don't need any form of nerf. All function perfectly and will be fun options to use against more difficult enemies.
Ultima Weapon is OP but not enough for me to think it really needs an outright nerf, especially considering all the hoops yoy have to jump through to get it, including literal RNG for the postbox.
>attraction rides
>kupo coins
Can literally just be removed from Critical if they wanted. Not difficult at all.
>infinite magic
A little more complex, but like I said, magic revenge values, or bosses that deplete MP, will solve that. I don't think they need to nerf a wholly endgame strategy except in the case of secret bosses.

Pretty sure it was made by a different team, so not really because the guys making KH now just aren't up to snuff.

Its looking like it at this point. I think that game was a just product of the right people working on it at the right time. I can't be too sure, but I think the team that worked on it is dissolved now, they're all working separately on other things.

179 Days exists

Do I have to bring the mods again? already tired of seeing Barry getting his samefag posts deleted

Atlantica
Reflect
Terrible, empty worlds, some of the worst in the series, especially considering the only game preceding it with explorable worlds was KH1
Locking abilities behind drive forms
Platforming literally not mattering except for the Cave of Remembrance
Riku magically turning back to normal after Ansem's machine explodes

>Terrible, empty worlds
Terrible bait.

Attached: Halloween_Town_KHII.png (257x405, 79K)

>3 is missing some balance
This is the only thing you said here that I agree with. The game is borderline broken since the stuff you get close to end game makes everything post-game mindlessly easy. Also apparently if you’re level 50 you can’t fight any of the secret bosses or the final boss because “that’s not fair and you clearly overleveled”.

>That doesn't mean the game is a pile of shit because of some minor things that can be fixed or tweaked
Read >the vast majority of complaints about the game being easy are because they're abusing end-game items that are meant to make things easy.
>abusing end game items
You mean using stuff you got through your play through to fight and do post-game stuff? Since when was using the strongest stuff in the game abusing something? Cheesing bosses is abusing using optimal stuff for post game bosses never is or was abusing anything.
>“It’s meant to completely destroy the game”
Except it’s not and them having plans to add stuff to the game shows it wasn’t intended as these will just make stuff harder on them to try and fix.

Yeah. 0.2's Boss Rush Aqua fight (and the whole demo really), while still kind of annoying because she wasn't on the battlefield for 90% of the fight, was promising because it was still pretty fair and a good challenge. Thing is, I think it was only as good as it was because Aqua (the one you're playing as) has a very small move set and it was very easy for them to tune the difficulty around it. Then we get to KH3 where Sora has different keyblades, companions, transformations, summons, shotlocks, flowmotion, airstep, dozens of more abilities, attraction commands, etc. The developers clearly just said fuck it and didn't balance anything. They didn't even keep the "red attacks" are unblockable design philosophy. It only came up again with Dark Inferno, who was massively disappointing.

But both main areas of Halloween Town are empty and lifeless. Hell, at least the KH1 had a bigger graveyard and boogie’s mansion to not make it feel so empty.

That's the only decent world and it's a severe downgrade from its KH1 version
You can't seriously try to tell me Land of Dragons was any good

How true is this video?

youtu.be/5LbW-LnA4RY

9001% True

>Ultima Weapon is OP but not enough for me to think it really needs an outright nerf
You can 1 shot the Final Boss’s first stage, kill the secret boss in 15 seconds, and deal multiple HP bars in one combo.

All of them do. KH shit are all useless you can beat everything with kingdom key.

Directional inputs give sidesteps, lunges, stingers, backflips with iframes that set you for aerial etc, far more useful than any shitty combo "modifier" in kh3

Your pic is a lie, pic related is the actual map and it's still a whole world with Lucis alone bigger than the entire KH3 playable area maps combined
Crestholm
Greyshire
Balouve
Fociaugh
Ravatogh
Myrlwood
Costlemark
Malmalam
Fodina caestino
Duscae
Leide
Cleigne
Altissia
Lestallum
Galdin Quay
Cartanica
Tenebrae
Zegnautus
Insomnia
etc

meanwhile kh3 is jusy
Olympus
twilight town smaller than kh2
corono just a corridor
arendale empty
momstropolis empty corridors even moreso than zegnautus
toy boy empty 3 floors and 1 tiny street and box room
pirates empty water nothing
san Fransokyo empty tiny city even smaller than insomnia with less to do
keyblade graveyard literally like 3 empty straight lines even bbs had it bigger
scala tiny arena smaller than insomnia too and even less to do there than tenebrae has
dark world literally 2 box area fucking smaller than hammerhead
land of departure only a corridor even the inside of the citadel in insomnia is bigger with more to do

that's not even counting dlc locations for taelpar, niflheim snowy mountains and magitek bases or the north district of destroyed altissia

kh3 has fucking less and even less NPCs and content, let alone quests
XVs entire world is exploration with areas and dungeons seamlessly on it as you travel, kh3 is literal corridors and empty arenas
Noctis is a completely different guy by the end of XV, sora is the same retard since kh1 with no character development at all

XV ends the story with the dawn returning because of noctis's kingly sacrifice, fulfilling the prophecy and ending it for good

KH3 is literally sequel bait with kairi brought back off screen

It's not even a "gap" since we follow noctis the entire play time in XV

Retard. KH3 is unfinished

Attached: 1514051808865 (1).jpg (4008x3257, 3.53M)

yikes

Attached: kh3 4_10.jpg (1221x647, 123K)

zoro can't use his eye where the scar is so yes?

It's the worst mainline game, but definitely far from the worst KH game.

100%

>That and the fact that they decided to forgo platforming like 0.2 had in lieu of just running into shimmering walls to scale them was just very disappointing to me
THIS! FUCK 3, I was so excited for a return to 1 tier level design and puzzles and Nomura shit out "2 but bigger".

youtu.be/zTFCLPrzemU
At least the music is good

That is obviously not a problem created by Ultima Weapon, though it certainly exacerbates it
It's not as if the next best keyblade is a 50% downgrade in damage

The part with Vanitas and Ven is basically word for word what happens in game.

>TFW we'll never get another masterpiece like KH2

Attached: 1550630190646.jpg (403x403, 58K)

>Also apparently if you’re level 50 you can’t fight any of the secret bosses or the final boss because “that’s not fair and you clearly overleveled”.
You're not overleveled, endgame KH3 is 30-50ish. The thing they need to fix is making bosses nerf your damage like in 1 and 2, that's all.

>Read
Grand Magic is not OP. It requires you fill out the entire situation bar which takes multiple full combos unless you're spamming Thundaga with 5+ enemies around and even then that takes two to three uses to get Thundaza.
Infinite Magic is OP but at the same time you need to not only bind a base level magic to your shortcuts in order to actually make use of it but it also requires you to find all 80 Lucky Emblems meaning you're pretty much done with the game anyway. You can get it during the course of the game if you'd like and get it before KG but they didn't intend for you to be looking at a guide in the first place and getting it that early. It's a reward like Ultima Weapon which is meant to break the game. That's the whole point.
>Transformation Spam and Command Spam
Again, this shit is balanced outside of Attraction Flow. It takes a while to build up the meter, especially on bosses since you don't have many openings to work with and they run out very quickly.
>Ultima Weapon.
It requires you to do every single thing in the game outside of fighting Dark Inferno. There is no reason to bitch about this being overpowered. That's the purpose of it just like in the former games.
>Shotlock (and dash)
Shotlocks deal far less damage than BBS' counterparts, you can only use them twice, and the dash was an intended mechanic to get closer to enemies that you have to master.
Kupo Coins are a mistake though, I agree.

>You mean using stuff you got through your play through to fight and do post-game stuff?
UW and the Mickey Pin are both rewards meant to break the game. That's their entire purpose. You're not earning them until endgame/postgame.

*KH2FM
Regular KH2 isn’t that good mate
Legit people only jerk off FM because of Critical and the bonus bosses because otherwise it’s on par with the rest of the series.

(You)

>You can 1 shot the Final Boss’s first stage
You can also do it with Meow Wow. I guess Meow Wow needs to be nerfed because it's so broken. Hell, I guess Ariel is also overpowered and should be nerfed because she can do two bars of health to a Demon Tide on level 1 in a single jump. Or simply make it so each silhouette has their own HP bar to take down instead of a combined one.
>kill the secret boss in 15 seconds
Dark Inferno is not a secret boss, otherwise Dustflier is a secret boss. It's unlocked along with every other challenge portal as soon as you beat the game, it has no special requirements, it doesn't require you to meet any special conditions. You're right though, it does shred him.
>and deal multiple HP bars in one combo.
Only when you're in the unleashed form of it or using the shotlock. Outside of those it still does about as much damage as something like the BH6 or Caribbean Keyblade.

No way, fag.

Let's eat some ice cream!

As long as Re:CoM exists there will never be another worst KH game.

Was this a translation issue or is Nomura actually an abysmal writer?

Attached: idoknowhurt.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I see nothing wrong with that line

>it’s okay you can shred the objectively “hardest” boss in the because he’s not a secret boss
>but he is a secret boss when it fits our narrative that KH3 has secret bosses and isn’t missing content
Retard

>Only when you're in the unleashed form of it or using the shotlock.
So it deals multiple bars of HP in one combo? I don’t get why you’re trying to disagree

I agree, I'm not sure the best way to go about fixing any of that though, I'm no game designer. I feel like if they just left out some of the things you can do and put more focus on a few of them the game could have been more interesting to play and could offer a good challenge. They'd be able to really flesh those mechanics out and maybe balance them better (though I don't know, the other games have pretty much all had something that was overpowered) that way. Also I'd have liked if they didn't tie everything to situation commands and had put them in their own sub menus like how it worked in previous games.

Worst Console game.

Attached: 1551743972425.jpg (997x1486, 412K)

It's a reference to a plot point from Recoded. It makes sense if you played that game.

So KH3 has no secret/super boss and is lacking end game content that every other one has?

I hear you, user, I definitely let myself get too excited about that and was hoping for level design more like KH1 with some Cavern of Remembrance-like things, only spread out through each world. I guess I just set myself up for disappointment.

He is not a secret boss and neither is Dustflier. Both 358/2 and 3 have no secret boss, the journal entry for the Dark Inferno even implies there's more of them whereas Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and so on are all unique enemies. KH3 has no secret boss.
>So it deals multiple bars of HP in one combo?
Only if you've already gotten off roughly 18 hits, yes. The Shotlock is definitely overpowered though, I don't think anyone will disagree, but at the same time you can argue Mega Flare is just as overpowered (Though it didn't deal as much on bosses).

Yes and that's a problem.

I think CoM remake is the worst.

KH3 was mostly just dull and too easy

Story-wise, fuck yes.

It's an accurate enough translation AND a reflection of Nomura's abysmal writing.

I had a lot of fun exploring the Caribbean personally. There was a reason to visit every island on the map.

Remember, it's okay to stand around and do nothing while you rely on others to solve your problems for you. Also, you can get away with almost anything even killing and ruining countless innocent lives as long as you say you had good intentions and surrender.

At least he still died. Not like there’s an actual Hell or anything in KH.

>At least he still died.
Only to happily fuck off to the afterlife with his buddy.

Everyone goes to a happy afterlife in KH. You have to actively try to get stuck in the RoD.

Even pieces of shit like Frollo and Scar?

Anyone have those webMs someone made of all the abilities?

>if they just left out some of the things you can do and put more focus on a few of them
That's exactly how you're supposed to design not just combat, but entire games. They threw in everything from the previous games and added some more on top. They didn't make a game with a vision. They were only going through a checklist. There's very little cohesion in the different systems in KH3.

Weapon switching isn't smooth and if you try to switch through your transformations mid-combo for style points (because there's no point otherwise), you run the risk of whiffing an attack because of how flashy the attacks are or allowing the enemy to recover because of the delay. Shotlocking is STILL a boring nuke that is completely divorced from the rest of arsenal with it's own resource bar. Flowmotion is constantly fighting the other movement systems (if you air dash to a wall, you bounce instead of doing a wall run, or you can airstep into flowmotion but not airstep while in flowmotion). Attractions are retarded; I don't have to explain anything there. Airstep is a broken way of closing distances that none of the bosses know how to react to even though you already have a ton of gap closers and positioning has never been a problem in past games. Gliding was relegated to the jump button because they didn't want players to confuse it with the new air dash even though you hold square instead of tapping to activate it and as a result starting a glide now has a very noticeable delay and conflicts with double jump. Wall running is redundant for combat since you already have ranged attacks, a ton of movement options, and the game auto-moves you towards the enemy if you miss an attack anyway. None of the forced wall running mob encounters (notice how none of the bosses made use of it) were improved by the wall and would have been much better if you just fought them on the ground.

I could go on and on. KH3 suffered from feature creep and it shows. It's a goddamn mess.

>Everyone goes to a happy afterlife in KH
KH doesn't have an afterlife at all you fucking moron. In KH you either get reincarnated, DARKNESS'd, or you cling to your life and end up stuck in The Final World until you either get unfucked or let go.

>KH doesn't have an afterlife at all you fucking moron.
It does now, now that Sora's in the Reapers' Game.

>Was this a translation issue
No. It's proper English.
>is Nomura actually an abysmal writer?
Yes.

There's the abyss.

>attractions
>no FF characters
>you just dick around in disney worlds for no real reason because all sora had to do to get the power of waking was believe in the heart of the cards
>no real plot until the very end of the game, rushed reintroductions of previous characters
>most characters end up being useless or don't do shit (see: riku, kairi, aqua, lea, etc)
>tangled and frozen just regurgitate scenes from those movies but in a context that makes no sense
>no original worlds
>xehanort was the good guy all along!
>game is extremely easy, magic is ridiculously broken
>reused keyblade transformations
>only 1 extremely easy superboss
>barely any post-game content
>no colosseum
>twilight town
>scala
>hundred acre wood
>awful voice direction
>awful exposition scenes
>no critical mode
>no real ending, more sequel bait
What happened?

>>xehanort was the good guy all along!
Already proven to be a translation error.

[citation needed]

Doesn't matter, he ends up going to heaven anyways

>awful voice direction
>awful exposition scenes
It's amazing how bad it managed to be. The whole first Terranort scene was fucking atrocious.

Which is better out of COM and RE:COM?

Would Days or Recoded have been better to have remastered instead?

twitter.com/GarikWheeler/status/1099041893919481856
Here's your citation, jackass.
>KH
>Heaven
Do you even play these fucking games? There's no afterlife in KH, just reincarnation.

Critical mode is coming though.

>XV directional inputs
Which are completely pointless.

its the second best and has a chance of becoming the best one.

Attached: D0BRcPMXgAAw6e5.png (500x183, 54K)

Personally the 3 route system kills a lot of the progression for me like you don't want to invest so much in one character cuzz you gotta start from square one with the others

Half of that webm was automatic animations and then a basic attack combo into jump attack. The rest was waiting because the rhino never attacked "but could at any moment!".

Makes me wonder what FM is gonna be since it's DLC instead of a rerelease. Less incentive to make groundbreaking changes and all.

>There's no afterlife
You can't say that when Hades (the place) exists.

why do people make a big fuse about the worlds being empty in the old games and three having a town with a few people on it each world?

Olympus operates under different rules because it's a Disney world, user, just like how Sora/Donald/Goofy fucking die in PoTC but just end up in Davey Jones's Locker.

I'll bite cuz I'm bored

>unique weapon
KH3 has a large variety of visuals in combat. XV has 'I move sword' animation.
>directional inputs
What? Lol.
>unique looking places
Even if KH3 worlds are samey within themselves, it's more than XV's big 'Arizona' landscape with a couple of touchstones
>character development
There were no characters in XV though, outside of 4 dudes. At least KH3 had some variety in there character, as well as development (Ienzo etc.)
>ending
XV doesn't have a competent story though, KH3 does

Because the were legitimately awful and boring from 2 to DDD
3 isn't amazing in that regard, especially considering how far along technology has come, but it's on par with 1, and so much better than the games in between.

i dont care much for NPC since all i want to do is fight heartless. not listen to NPC number 1367 looking for her lost puppy.

I've played my fair share, but no game I've ever played is as inexcusably bad. It had a large team, decent budget, huge fanbase, and years of goodwill. BBS is a 1/5 game, only gets that point because it's technically a game.

fuck off Nintard