Yfw GTA VI will have a female MC

>yfw GTA VI will have a female MC

Attached: file.png (1661x929, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"Have sex"/page/30/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't care even if I played gtgay

Attached: 498798789752.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

>a woman rips grown men out of their cars

Attached: 1392239103094.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

She will actually ask them nicely and chances are, if it's a white male, they will give the car to her for free

I actually am way too much into the idea of a violent criminal woman.

Not that it will. Rockstar is very male-driven and will never have a female protagonist or strong secondary female characters.
Also, implying that GTA6 will come out anytime soon or on this generation of consoles, or that it won't be a bare-bones story with heavy online focus.

Attached: giphy1.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>never have strong secondary female characters

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 775K)

She better be a professional MMA fighter or something. Even then it's hard to believe because the weight and strength difference is there.

They will release it on this gen retard, do you undestand how much money they would be missing out on to skip it?

GTA 5 is on PS3 and PS4

Lol look at this delusional boi.

They might release a money-grab version during the last couple years, then come out with an "enhanced edition" as soon as PS5 comes out. Mark my words.

>I actually am way too much into the idea of a violent criminal woman.

Women are duplicitous and mostly engage in social sabotage. Openly violent women are anomalies.
>Get out of the car or I'll say you raped me
Sure, it could be fun. At first.

>sticks gun in cis face
>"Get out, or get dilated!"
I think I would just give her the car.

PS4 ends in 2020. The games that are being developed for it, e.g. Cyberpunk 2077, have to hurry up.

Wouldn't work. Only men commit crimes.

If it's a woman who works out and lifts regularly against current day Cali basedboys, I absolutely would believe this. Especially if she has a gun.

Pound for pound, men are 50-60% stronger. She would have to be massive.

Yeah like that Brazilian steroided MMA fighter who dwarfs most male fighters.

>seething betoids

Attached: tenor.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>>a woman rips grown men out of their pants

Attached: 1463972673513.png (512x512, 83K)

Outliers obviously exist

Attached: grip-strength.jpg (1050x1050, 166K)

This really intrigues me, why no GTA game has ever had the civilians pull a gun on you when you pop the door open or anyhing, they always just sit there, let you jack the car and only after they've been thrown out they try to get the car back or fuck off.
There was this one game where the civilians actually had locked doors in their cars and you couldn't jack them on the go without breaking the window first but can't remember what it was. Maybe one of the worse driver games?

A Hispanic female

Rockstar Games always sucked at ped/npc behavior. Gang members in San Andreas were utterly useless

Maybe gaming isn't for you, why are you guys trying to change an industry to please you personally? Sounds kind of like the SJWs to me..

because it is boring gameplay-wise.
How many times are you jacking a car in GTA, when playing. Chances are you are going to be doing it a lot. To make this worth making it needs to appear often enough for players to appreciate, but since it is inherently frustrating and annoying, it shouldn't show up a lot, because it detract from the experience of playing GTA.

Yes please

Attached: 7fc6999c844f45d36a06a098835b4217.png (464x919, 313K)

It amazes me that no civilian in GTA locks their door while driving.

Have sex

>t.

Attached: 1552210444162.jpg (679x1050, 120K)

If you’re a woman there should be a rape mechanic where you can get raped in the streets and you have to do a qte to prevent it

Should be there anyhow

Is there any real way to stop children from accessing Yea Forums? They are now trying hard to make this the new fashion reply.

Starts off here:
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"Have sex"/page/30/

>there's been talk of a female protag since III
>never happened
>Sony Chinks finna buy T2
>never happening

Attached: absolutelyfuckingnot.gif (200x200, 981K)

It's by Rockstar so she'll be great.

god i fucking hate women, am i right fellas?

Mfw we're getting GTA VI instead of Bully II.

Attached: image.jpg (757x793, 71K)

You know actually it would have been fun to have alternate methods to overcome phisical situations: for example i can distract someone for a dirty hit showing my boobs, i can show something to bait someone out of his car and stole it shit like that.

>That one 30-something with 160kg+ grip strength
Jesus Christ, imagine the state of his junk

Where's my new Midnight Club, Rockstar?
>tfw they'd just ruin it with microtransactions or give it GTAV's driving physics

Attached: 1545410765367.jpg (720x467, 67K)

There's been a strong push by sjw-types hiding on Yea Forums recently to keep re-inventing the virgin meme to save face whenever they keep getting blown out

Spoken like a true incel

they do retard. Some of the fight you as well. Or some just run off scared and run your ass over. Did you not play gta v? and online they also put bounties on you and call you a mother fucker.

>i frequent places i don't feel welcome in
But why?

Yeah after you've thrown them out from the car

>install rape mods in the model of Skyrim
>everytime you lose, instead of going to the hospital, your foes rape you
>mfw 500 hours on GTA just by looking at my self insert being raped without ever finishing the main story, just like Skyrim

It would be pretty awesome.

Attached: Kajou.gif (500x281, 565K)

Also me when R* would absolutely desecrate Bully II with microtransactions.

Attached: image.jpg (1165x1143, 115K)