God Eater 3

New update on March 15th boys!
NEW C O N T E N T!
bandainamcoent.com/news/god-eater-3-12-update-notes

Attached: file.png (901x510, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vTVH93z5jg5ax7AvKvHUj8wbOngUtF0YBN2zoiohKQzjAx3yaUzeXoTso8H4BgFX5uFsn1xi4wQPfnG/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still can't change gender mid playthrough
I JUST WANT TO BE THE GIRL AGAIN

Attached: Inkling01.jpg (410x334, 26K)

No more tape clothes, we're free.

Attached: file.png (1555x861, 2.48M)

Also new hairstyles, in my opinion they're not that good but whatever, I already got a nice one for my character.

Attached: file.png (895x498, 705K)

>thread is already dead

Attached: 1551876001653.gif (240x240, 920K)

You'er already dead.

*sex

>No more tape clothes, we're free.

Attached: 1529956239976.jpg (334x218, 22K)

bros..

The default hairstyle is already perfect, though

Phym is still grounded

Attached: Aragami daughter.jpg (800x1135, 627K)

phym should be on my dick honestly

Attached: Delete this.jpg (1520x855, 225K)

double trouble

Attached: D1gSqFEUwAEPsnD.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

too late, i already platinumed the game and I don't want to go back.

>playing that much before the new content is released that they even announced

>what's a good name for this child?
>FEEM
>yeah that'll work

you mean フィム

It's because of her fetish for phyt

Attached: lewd the loli.webm (800x1056, 2.81M)

Do not lewd, you bastard

kys shitou

>it's just a reskin ra
Balance changes are nice but this is not "new content"

There are also going to be new harder missions.

It's going to be like the Deusphages, I think

I bought this game without playing any of the past games and so far it's pretty fun. Why did this game flop?

It's not really a flop, just that they fucked up the multiplayer AGAIN and also it's a niche game, not really popular.
Don't forget that its anime, which seems like normalfaggots dislike completely, they only want realistic graphics.

what did they do to the multiplayer?

You need to be in the same download region in order to play with someone else. Complete stupid shit.

Think of GE sales like Neptunia games. If it sells around 200k, I would consider that a success. These niche games rarely reach high sales but are rather inexpensive to make so they don't have to sell 1 million copies to be a considered a success.

Why would they go out of their way to make such a shit multiplayer system?

No one knows. They even said that they're going go fix that with GE3 but they didn't. I would still play GE3 if multiplayer would've worked.

It was probably me thinking it was something it absolutely wasn't (something similar to monster hunter) but I just couldn't enjoy it, a bunch of sequences before I dropped into a samey area and smash a couple of token enemies, load out, talk to the admittingly adorable children and other people and then do it all again

Maybe it would have taken off a bit further in, but I just kinda dropped it, with that being said I can see it being a nice game, just not for me.

GE is way more anime than MH and more fast-paced so it's not a surprise that many people don't like it, I personally enjoy both series.

Attached: 1552581916147.png (300x300, 113K)

shit eater

Redpill me on playing God Eater instead of Monster Hunter.
I played about 10 hours of Rage Burst but it doesn't feel satisfying at all

Look 2 posts above, if you really like those things in your games then play GE3.

Good on you, I guess I just expected a more ordinary action game and that expectation might have fucked me harder than the games quality in and off itself, though I don't think the formula might be for me.

Attached: 1541966773821.jpg (600x848, 499K)

Anime and fast-paced is fine, so I wouldn't mind as much. But are they able to replicate the oomph behind the weapons so they feel more satisfying in the third installment?

>hair over eyes
my fetishu

AHEM... FUCK RA

Attached: God Eater 3 2019.03.14 - 18.02.16.02.DVR.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

If you want that play hammer. Either way you can pirate it to try it for yourself before buying it.

Attached: hammer.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

It should have been in the base game.
This is such a transparent attempt at getting media attention a month after release for another round of sales.
Its ok because the game is amazin but don't be a blind gamer.

It's a free update user, why would you be a "blind gamer"?

Neat, I have paused a bit after finishing the Story and doing one route of Rank 7, gonna jump back in this WE.
Hope Assault Missions are more filled again, I want to craft that Adapted Ash Aragami gear.

we're going to be able to have passworded assault missions, that means you can start up a room from here if you want to

The little pause just before the hits goes a long way, so that looks nice. Not too fond of pirating it though, haven't done that in a long time. Guess I'll check more videos or something, thanks.

0 feedback wow

Sounds good if these threads would not be dead in like 5 minutes with 2 replies.
But I will try and post here. Also not like Assault Missions are flooded with players or anything...

>Why did this game flop?
>Had more peak players than any of the 2 god eater on steam
uh?, still they don't need to sell millons for this one, specially since it's obvious that was rushed

Attached: 1497149572243.png (600x600, 175K)

Here's another webm of a heavy hitting weapon.

Attached: buster.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

not him but that's up to you, I am too poor and have been burned by too many purchases to feel bad about pirating any longer

GE3 threads would reach bump limit for 2-3 weeks but we had no content so they died.

Yeah that was the time I was mostly absent from Yea Forums because I did not want to get spoiled on the game...
I hate that I missed out on those threads, they seemed fun.

Attached: 1478951852050.gif (400x267, 152K)

Yeah, I'm surprised that there weren't many avatarfaggots or waifufaggots except for one guy if I remember right, there was actual discussion about the game and the past ones.

Playing GE3 makes me wish I had my own child.

>first new monster is a recolor
Jesus Christ, at least MHW waited for the 3rd update to start with recolors

Why are hunting game so fucking lazy with their post-launch support?

they were, we were talking about the game, lore and some other stuff.
Also crazy as it might sound, we really kep the spoilers quiet

so was this game any good? It felt like it just came and went

>we really kep the spoilers quiet
That is really nice to hear. But I am too paranoid to take my chances with that on Yea Forums.
If I´d gotten spoiled on that God and Man scene I would have been super mad

congratulations to this noble ape for being smart enough to randomly mash the buttons

if you like anime fast paced games then yeah it's good

>playing GE3
>first "Caligula" boss fight
>piss easy
> B rank success
>got knocked down one time, took 10 min to complete
Is that normal at this stage in the game? Should my fights be faster or shorter? Also can I farm blueprints for weapon upgrades? Also what are the best skills for each party member to maximize success chance?

>Also can I farm blueprints for weapon upgrades?
Only one round of Blue Prints per mission. Do other missions to unlock more Blue Prints.
Also 10 minutes sound a bit long.
Focus on the FP increase skills for your members first.

So I can't farm blue prints?
>focus on FP skills
Thanks, I'll do so

No, Blue Prints are one time mission rewards. Just do all missions.
Except for Assault Missions, those you have to do quite some times to get every Blue Print from them.

wow...ok
i already plat'd it but ill prolly see whats new

How much does weapon type matter in this game? Are they balanced well or no?

if you take more than 3 minutes to kill anything in the easiest game in the series, then you're just fucking awful

You mean Slash and Crush damage?
Or the weapons themselves?
Seems pretty balanced to me, though I heard Crush has a slightly easier time.

Ten minutes for one enemy is pretty long. Try to target elemental weaknesses if you can, or start installing +1 skills to your chosen non-elemental weapon. Optimizing Claire for healing is also a good idea.

>Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
Short Blade wins again. What does that even mean?

ded

Attached: 1550027346630.jpg (924x1240, 687K)

Not sure how it is in 3 but I know in 1 you could double jump with the Short Blade outside Burst.
You could also air dash when in Burst with it.
Maybe it is that?

All the fights in ge3 were trivialized a lot, not even an aragami poses a threat in this one, so yes, it's normal.

cute

I need a Phym.

Phym is a treasure. No amount of Abe memes will me convince otherwise.

Attached: 1550000199987.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

step/jump cancel

it's not really a recolor, i think they have different body structure

Other than the horn it looks pretty similar to me.

Now that I think about it, it’s kind of weird that 3 has you fight Caligula before Hannibal

Are guns that useful? This is my first GE game but I find myself rarely using my gun. I typically switch to it just to dump OP when it gets close to full. I don't even know if the damage is better than just spamming melee.

guns got nerfed on this one because they were retarded in the older games, but burst art spamming is not much better.
Guns are okay now, meele is the best option.

Really depends on the Aragami and its weakness.
False Idol is a pain in the ass to melee, but really fun to bully with guns for example.

Attached: IMG_20180816_050549.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Guns are mostly only good for killing false idols, but I do sometimes use a custom cluster bomb to break certain parts faster

is the god eater series worth playing?

I miss my wife.

Attached: 1532698070228.jpg (539x765, 117K)

False Idol is a joke.

Even rank 7 versions fall in seconds.
>shot core & breaks it
>it falls
>melee it
>it rises
>shoots face & breaks it

and it's usually dead before it can rise up a second time

Depends, how do you feel about Post Apocalypse Anime Monster Hunter?

did you love custom bullets and blast guns? If so then skip it or pirate it.

Yeah it is pretty fun.

How many people from the far east branch do you think survived the calamity?

Attached: 20190305013706_1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Can't wait to see Mia's little brother get deleted by the Lost.

*blocks you're calamity*

Attached: 20180824202716_1.jpg (1600x900, 393K)

likely everyone, only cradle and blood and some like Kanon, and Azusa? the kid that was infected with rain got stuck in HQ.

how come the online is so dead on PS4?

is dead everywhere lad, hope you didn't fall for the meme "if it's on console it will be alive".
Likely the update or the story update will bring back players.

I'm happy as long as my old squad (Haru, Erina and Livie) are still kicking.

>all these 3% drop rate item that keep you away from the platinum

it hurts

Attached: 1497372785895.png (799x591, 491K)

It's most alive during asian hours, like after midnight EST plus it's a niche game so it'll be dead shortly after release regardless of platform. The way the lobby system works doesn't help it at all either. I feel like Toukiden 2 was more alive at times than this game but I think that had more to do with being able to see people doing missions online and joining them than the garbage this game has.

Haru for sure since he was in far east
On the other hand Erina got transfered to HQ and Livie went with Blood there as support so, you might meet them again

Attached: blood.png (978x745, 1.14M)

I really wonder why they did not do the Ticket System like the other games.
The only Aragami items you can trade in seem to be from select old ones and the Adapted counter parts.

yeah, those items suck and yet the best non elemental gear (4 skill slots) is locked behind them

>Haru
Aw ye

Attached: 1532707368711.jpg (1000x769, 104K)

Is there any particular gun type that's better than others? I've been using the shotgun.

If you use Heavy Moon get the Laser gun for that extra damage bonus on the Reserve OP

I like my Sniper because hitting the right spot can do a lot of damage.

Lasers are good but only if you can continuously fire at a weak point uninterrupted, and if you can do that why not just smack it with melee?

Other than just go with snipers or shotguns depending on your preferred range

This is Neal, Zeke's edgy kid brother. He's going to join the crew and become a bad influence on Phym. Say something nice about him!

Attached: 20190314123641_1.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Would bang

A even worse influence than Zeke? Impossible.

Is that Hiro next to Cecil? When did she learn to smile like that?

>Cecil

Yeah that's Hiro, and she always knew how to smile like that, but guess the game didn't show her real autism in action like the manga

Attached: pc_13.jpg (460x654, 227K)

If I go back and play the older GE titles, have they aged like milk? I just finished GE3 and now I want more.

I'd say resurrection is worth, 2 on the other hand...
plus you will understand better Soma in 3.

Is this that manga where she keeps pulling out a knife or a gun when something bothers her?
Did you guys know you can't escape Burlgary even in Resonant Ops? Fuckers were binge watching it there.

Burlgary is so important it is being kept at the Fenrir HQ server.

As someone once told me, get used to the idea that gun>melee

Also be ready for literal dozens of filler missions between story beats, you’re going to be killing a shitload of kongous, chi-yous, and borgs

Looking forward to him getting bullied.

Neil tries to be edgy but Phym won't let him

Attached: 1550953426331.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

2 will feel the most like 3. It will just feel super slow without shield dash to get around and only 1 burst (blood) art will make combat even more braindead. You'll be able to make your character so OP it will be hilarious though, not even accounting for unfucked custom bullets.

Resurrection will feel a bit different since that game got a lot of changes under the hood, which GE3 unfortunately didn't get many of. Predator Styles also change the game quite a bit and give you that much needed speed to get around.

I don't know how people lived before diving

Even just plain running in 3 feels better than 2's fucking snail run

Dive is nothing compared to Blood Rage dashing. You could cross an entire map in like 3 seconds with that.

>implying Mido won't mutate him into some weird furry

step cancel, tornado rush, rush fire

Why does this only happen with Emil

Attached: 20190304020120_1.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

Attached: Dy4gAKzU8AAjhlh.jpg (475x1199, 164K)

FeMC is too damn perfect.

Why can't the girl be the canon one this one time? doesn't even have to be Hugo's cock sleeve.

it's not like beatings and abuse means rape, she's an ash god eater, humans would turn to ashes if they violated her.

I for one am in favor of more games where (You) are best girl

Does the dialogue or way of speaking even change if you're a girl other than Phym calling you mommy instead of daddy?

is there even a playthrough I can watch that has a female player? I don't have a playstation so now you've gotten me all curious anons

It still seems strange to me that the male is canon even when the female is overwhelmingly more popular, at least from my experience. They even gave friendship to Zeke and Ricardo and beloved to Lulu with the idea that you'd be playing a guy.

Attached: 72831812_p3.jpg (1096x1351, 1.17M)

How is she so perfect, user?

Attached: Puppet.jpg (1024x768, 531K)

Update should be live at 11PM/EST tonight right?

huh?

Dialogue doesn't change at all. In fact, throughout the series there's only a few places where dialogue changes if you play female. In Res, there's a few lines where Kota is talking about other girls and suddenly remembers you're a girl too.

In 2, Haru's character episodes change a bit where whenever he starts talking about his latest fetish, he'll not so subtly imply you could model it for him. There's no option to go along with it, just 2 flat refusal options, one of which is always "Find someone else." They otherwise play out the same.

Attached: 72831812_p4.jpg (971x937, 657K)

Friendship gives same sex allies full burst when the character is downed, Beloved does the same thing but for opposite sex allies. It's arranged in a way where only male MCs can benefit from them.

NANI?!

Rare cold tomboy

Attached: 72145715_p6.jpg (699x596, 201K)

>ywn keep FeMC warm at night

Attached: qt.png (2481x3508, 3.91M)

Phym gets to do that.

Attached: DzXOQc6VYAA4cvB.jpg (845x1200, 215K)

I see
Man, that's kinda boring but I can see why, things would be alot different in demeanor if you were a girl. As highlighted by those images

Sorry.
I JUST WANT TO BE THE SEX AGAIN

>Tomorrow
Finally, hopefully now that the charge speed is increased, the charge spear will be decent enough to warrant using.

So how viable is melee weapon in this one? Is it still nothing but OP recharge weapon?

>tfw quit at rank 6
Isn't the game already dead anyway?

you spam one melee attack to win

Blast guns were removed and custom bullets were nerfed into the ground. Melee is the preferred choice now.

When's Code Vein?

I still see people in assaults from time to time. Usually I just get 7 bots.

Never ever.

Attached: amber colored milk cap.png (327x481, 15K)

Everything will still resist piercing damage so not really.

Learn to aim, nigga.

But how will I suck Io's big milkers then?

>New NPC costumes – Some of your favorite NPCs can now sport new looks.

That means new outfits for best girl Claire?

I guess you'll have to make do with store bought milk, like the rest of us.

Attached: 1521581131165.jpg (745x681, 41K)

When is a good time to install skills? I don't want to put it on something that's gonna get powercrept out

I think it's just an awkwardly translated way of saying you can wear npc outfits now

I'm curious if you can wear the male outfits as a girl

I think that is a mistranslation, probably meant that you can wear NPC costumes since I haven't seen any indication of NPCs wearing other costumes.

Thats gay. Was expecing bikini DLC

>game doesn't even have proper mouse camera controls like mhw on release
what is so fucking difficult about implementing it

Any time is fine, although you might want to save your level 5 AGAs for NPC weapons if you want to make an endgame setup. If you don't use your gun much you can make a reseph gun and fill in its 4 slots with obligatory skills you always want, like health or stamina. Ashborn equipment is pretty much always the best for their individual elements, so they're a safe investment.

At rank 7 you'll be able to make the same equiment your teammates have, which all have 4 slots and high non-elemental stats. They're usually the best choice if you aren't planning on making weapons for individual elements.

WHEN'S KANON

dead

That’s gonna be based on how many slots your weapon have and on the level of the skill so that you won’t need a ton of them to activate one. Also don’t worry about it till you get the option to rebuild skills.

She’s ded Jim.

>Phym's flashback scenes will remember what outfit you were wearing at the time

That's a nice touch

After Bannerlord

Friendly fired herself to death

Bump

Attached: 72831812_p0.jpg (1080x805, 859K)

How is the PC version, well optimized?

Seems fine to me, although sometimes the framerate drops during cutscenes for whatever reason

I've got some doubts. I'm sure every male character has the same base model, so swapping clothes doesn't bring too much trouble when it comes to revealing skin meshes. I can't imagine Bamco reworking Keith's outfit for a FeMC.

I think the only male npc outfit you can wear in older games is Julius's outfit.

They prefer the self inserts for the Alisa/Ciel of the game which only works for male.
Also the female being popular doesn't matter for them, specially when she is just the male version with a ponytail and boobs, only once they bothered making the female unique.
Male is always going to be the canon so they can pair them with their favorite girls.
I mean none of this matter when you play the game other than the history isn't with a female lead in mind.

Attached: protags.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Who is the best canon love interest and why is it Alisa?

Attached: 2018 New Year.jpg (1146x1200, 248K)

>choosing the doctors-only semen dump
No thank you.

3 doesn't really have a designated waifu though

Claire seems to fulfill that role, but she doesn't really get anything with the main character that's not really vague implications or the implicit trust in you that everyone else shares

If anything the game pushes you towards Hugo or even Lulu

Attached: wife.jpg (1528x1331, 539K)

>If anything the game pushes you towards Hugo or even Lulu
It looks that way because of the focus on the histoy, though you can see the signs at the later cutscenes after the time skip and the start screen after beating the game.
Also guess who showed up in the collab between tales of and GE.
Alisa and Claire.

What are the odds it's getting censored on PS4 tomorrow?

Attached: 1479886051613.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

I have to say I like GE more than MH since GE has nice air game. Insect Glaive in world is pretty close, but you do shit damage and it isn't quite as fun.

Alisa is only for Yuu

I think those would fall under
>really vague implications
It's like the sort of thing that makes people hate shippers. "These two characters sat next to each other once and looked each other in the eye for a few seconds, they've clearly got a thing going!"

It's really obvious that Claire is supposed to be Alisa 3.0 and is the one they're going to push, they just ran out of time for the scene that solidifies whatever feelings she's supposed to have about anything that's not protecting Phym.

Attached: DwOLI-aUUAA9wk3.jpg (1200x933, 206K)

>It's like the sort of thing that makes people hate shippers. "These two characters sat next to each other once and looked each other in the eye for a few seconds, they've clearly got a thing going!"
I agree with this but the screen after beating the game is a heavy implication and like you said
>they just ran out of time for the scene that solidifies whatever feelings she's supposed to have about anything that's not protecting Phym.
Anyway what I really want is the new history update to bring a lot of it and more development for everyone and maybe bring out some old god eaters.

What are they going to censor, the VK sweater?

I wouldn't mind, a full sweater would look way comfier

Wasn't it already on the PS4?

Attached: Family minus Uncle Hugo.webm (1067x600, 2.6M)

Unfortunately, Lulu is a disgusting scat fetishist. Can't have Phym around her.

Phym's already into smells

Attached: 20190213023005_1.jpg (1317x990, 263K)

WE CAN'T HAVE THESE DEGENERATES CORRUPTING HER ANY FURTHER

I want to fuck Phym in front of everyone.

Part of being a parent is accepting some of the weird shit your kids do

Attached: 20190310213606_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

How about I fuck you on front of everyone instead

Why does Phym get to have two mommies?

What's up with the lighting in this game? I chose the default female mc but she looks so brown sometimes.

Because she's good

Attached: 20190211185515_1.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

Imagine a threesome with FeMC and Claire

Imagine fucking Phym

Imagine activating engage during sex

Shit i need to hurry up and beat GE2

Better get on it, 2 really starts to drag on by the end

Im almost done
im on like mission 144 or something

I beat my meat to GE2 a few times

You're only like 20 missions away, good luck

Attached: 20190304001548_1.jpg (1919x2151, 767K)

I can't even imagine what I'd do if I discovered my kid was into scat.

>crazy as it might sound, we really kep the spoilers quiet
Yeah, shit had proper spoiler tags if it was a real spoiler. The most fun part was just misleading anons by being super vague about things later in the plot.

Attached: 252433234.jpg (298x156, 17K)

It actually wakes up?
what the FUCK.

Yeah, after the Odin mission. Only happens once as far as I can tell. Its never done it again for me.

There's a bunch of dialogues there you can miss if you don't talk to everyone multiple times

Like Lulu's comments about Dromi

Attached: DyZhbGWUUAALBsg.png (1000x1176, 1018K)

Attached: 73044096_p3.png (450x635, 252K)

Does anyone have that spreadsheet with the custom bullets?

this?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vTVH93z5jg5ax7AvKvHUj8wbOngUtF0YBN2zoiohKQzjAx3yaUzeXoTso8H4BgFX5uFsn1xi4wQPfnG/pubhtml

Yeah, thanks.

I'm surprised there are that many recipes considering how niche custom bullets are now

I usually just fire this twice at a breakable zone and forget about my gun for the rest of the mission

Attached: 20190314123439_1.jpg (1917x1433, 468K)

my custom bullets are just generic ass "stick to he target and shoot a few times"

GE newfag here, what do the acronyms mean?

H.D.H. = Head Direct Hit
I.O.D. = Internal Organ Destruction

Basically, one flies upwards then homes in on targets , usually hitting the head, and the other latches on to the target before delivering its payload

I see, thanks.

The whole purpose of GE3 was to show how cute Phym is.

Attached: 72=-704.jpg (458x674, 59K)

Does Foul Dromi just have barely any HP or is this nip just ass raping it in under a minute somehow?

If Odin+one humanoid aragami was nearly enough to quell the largest ash storm in recorded history, what would happen if you had two humanoid aragami?

Attached: 1550440524264.jpg (600x848, 115K)

Oh, you're significantly faster now.
Nice that they just give you the party member outfits, at least if you've finished the story.

I've heard some people use hacks to one shot assault monsters

Attached: 84=-307.jpg (700x990, 533K)

Source on that image?

some Assasult missions go by really fast.

Medigio Odin gets destroyed in like 1:30 anytime I am in an assault mission with it to the point it feels like I contribute nothing in the fight but get 3rd in the ranking

Oh hey

Attached: 20190314185102_1.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

Attached: 1550457892777.png (1200x800, 682K)

There's some intense jiggle in Claire's outfit

Attached: 20190314185415_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

>mfw god eater 3 thread
Are the certification missions actually difficult?

Attached: 1 more year.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Didn't hear about this

Attached: 20190314190220_1.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

>that third on top
hnnnggg

Attached: 1523368967024.png (371x532, 281K)

THE BATTLE FOR OUR LIVES
HAND IN HAND I KNOW WE'LL CONQUER

>Hugo now makes you burst candy
What a thoughtful husbando.

Gadolin has no fucking idea what to do with his life now.

Stuck at work for now, is Hilda's outfit available?

It's kinda refreshing to have the CO be a chill dude after his master plan kinda failed but not really.

is it worth buying this game now or is there any chance the price will lower next sale?

No, just Amy's, Lulu's, and Claire's with 4 colors each. Amy's is a single piece while Lulu's and Claire's are top+bottom.

Did they change this line? I think it was different before.

Attached: 20190314191111_1.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

“Content”

Based Feldman was the same feeling. And he didn't even try any underhanded shit.

>gboro-gboro cert mission
>oh easy
>fucking dromi walks in

I got tired of MH World really quickly because it was so much easier compared to previous games, but I still feel the itch.
Will this game help me?

If it's difficulty you want, you might want to look at the games that came before 3

I was in a similar boat though and I enjoyed it enough to play all 3 games

The previous games aren't that tough either though.

They have perilous challenges at least

>bon & bon
>chocolate snacks for that special someone
>burst inducter II + muscle booster II

What did they mean by this?

You know what it means.

Attached: 1549752160801.jpg (891x1059, 1.19M)

looks like they fixed havakiri's giant fucking hitbox on the downward slash
now if someone who speaks moon can tweet at them to remove mouse acceleration that'd be great

Everyone's outfits sure look silly now that you can get a better look up close at them.

It's strange, their outfits look normal on them but when I put them on I feel like a street walker

Maybe it's the heels

I think it's just that the regular outfits are so plain but Claire's and Lulu's have a bunch of shit bolted everywhere.
Amy's skirt just looks kind of off being both so short and so poofy.

Are the all Elite Certifications just the same as regular ones except solo?

Seems like certification missions all give 2 GAP, so with that and the snack mission it's 122 GAP for the whole set

I also noticed my accel trigger requirement went from 5 devours to 4 devours, so maybe the requirements for some of the others went down too

I haven't gotten to Amen-Ra yet, but it looks like the only new equipment blueprints are a new rank 7 branch of the ammit/reseph melee weapons

Fuck you, I refuse that bullshit study; they're the same damn thing.

I'm playing resurrection and I just wanted to know what's the prime plan there?

amen-ra is mission 20
you get new bennu weapons that aren't in the blueprint tree

At Elite 20 only or both Standard and Elite?

So where do I unlock the other character's clothing for myself? In the cert missions?

standard

Don't make the borg camlann sniper, don't get the frugal and trigger happy skills, and definitely don't use this bullet.

Attached: ultra long hdh.jpg (958x778, 315K)

By beating the last story mission at the end of Rank 6.

It unlocks automatically after beating the story

uh, are you anons sure? I don't have them. I already beat all the missions that were in the game.

You are on version 1.20, right? Big update message and all?

They're already in your appearance options, unlike earlier clothing.

Oh, thats fucking gay. I thought it would be like the previous games where I had to craft them. I guess thats my mistake then.

There's not enough tape to make multiple copies of Lulu's outfit, sorry.
The player version might even have one less strip than she does too.

So should I stop using sniper guns?

Snipers are fine.

Never played godeater because [/spoiler]XCuck
I liked MH, is Godeater good?

GE is like a faster, easier MH with more focus on guns

>more focus on guns
maybe for the first two games with the bullet autism, but bullet autism was hard nerfed in GE3, GE3 is more focused around melee then the first two games.

The series is still more in depth in regards to ammunition though even if 3 is as in-depth as its previous games

When you say "new content", do you mean new outfits and other character focused stuff, or do you mean stupid shit like new monsters? I dont want to fight things, I want to spend time with my waifu.

What the duck is this ugly shit, I just want to be shirtless.

Attached: C02E0F72-2E6C-43AD-89F5-74BA7D0D0B5A.png (1920x1080, 866K)

Does trading better gameplay and feel for floaty flashy anime sound like something you'd like? Then yes.

Why not spend time with your waifu while fighting monsters?

>get monster hunting game
>"why doesn't it focus on letting me spend time with waifus?"

Attached: 1541143662649.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

>A new Aragami Approaches – Amen-Ra: An >Ash Aragami that threatens to plunge >everything into the abyss with its blazing orbs . >A crimson horn made of highly concentrated crystal positioned atop its head is a symbol of the exceptional energy Amen-Ra possesses.
>Certification Mission – Get “certified” by completing the mission at higher difficulties and unlock new rewards.
>New Skin Tones for your Character – Change the complexion of your created God Eater.
>Password Protection for your Assault Missions > Add a password for your created Assault Missions.
>New NPC costumes – Some of your favorite NPCs can now sport new looks.
>New hairstyles and accessories – Even more customization options are available for your God Eater.
>Balance updates
>Aragami
>Adjust Havakiri’s movement and AI
>Adjust Nemain’s section HP.
>Adjust Ash Aragami’s frequency of devour
attack
>Action Charge time of each devour action will be shortened, and make the motion speed faster when dealing devour attack and after it.
Motion of dealing shield guard will gets faster
Shortened the knockback distance of “normal guard” and “perfect guard”
>Enable to turn around when dealing guard during jump.
>Adjust the activate condition of some acceleration trigger.
>Add advanced guard to Buster Blade
>Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
>Make the cancellation timing faster after launching Impulse Edge of Long Blade
Make the dealing motion of long blade’s zero stance faster
>Shortened the charge finishing time to Charge Spear
>Extend the time of inputting a button of Variant Scythe’s Burst Arts “Hell or Heaven”
>Powering up Biting Edge
>Adjust Link Burst Rounds not to be disappeared when touching a field
>Adjust healing property module not to be disappeared when touching a field
>Adjust the motion speed of “begin to walk” and “begin to run” at base
Still no buffs to buster's CC which is horse shit.

Nice. I'm glad that Bandai-Namco released GE3 in the west on time instead of waiting a long ass time for it to come to the west like with GE2.

>no Heavy Moon buffs or nerfs

should I be lucky?

Lunar Orbit is still busted, axe mode is still useless

Cool, hould I just switch melee weapins on a type advantage basis ?

>Get a monster hunting game with blatantly worse gameplay but has waifus
>No it's for the gameplay!
You are fooling no one. At least the first guy is honest about his retarded reasoning.

how is Lunar Orbit busted?

I grabbed it because of the glaive. All the waifus are negligible because Phym exists.

Does a version of the default outfit without the stupid jacket/scarf thing exist?

>not wanting a mother for your daughter

There's still more things I could go through on youtube and twitter alone. Also, I'm pretty sure @ and game8 wikis will have recipes too. Don't forget that japs had months before us to make them.

Attached: God Eater 3 2019.03.12 - 22.00.17.03.DVR.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

>wanting gleipnir's or baran's used goods to be a role model for my daughter
user pls

Attached: 1525397958058.jpg (306x306, 21K)

>New Skin Tones for your Character – Change the complexion of your created GOD EATER.
Haven't touched GE3 yet, but in GE1&2 you can't change your skin colour iirc. So can you make your character a transnigger now if you want if they're white? Or do you have to make a new character?

>download demo on PS4
>multiplayer is region locked

They fixed that in the full version right?

>this thread is still alive
Nice, maybe we're going to be able to get some Assault Missions runs with you guys.

Attached: 1550353331421.png (400x400, 58K)

It's incredibly easy to spam and does huge dps against elemental weaknesses

man fuck mission 29

>not being the mother and having jewgo be the father

>against elemental weaknesses

ah that is why I haven't see what people like about it. I have been using non elemental gear

It's just the usual idiot.

Wouldn't the player be considered Pennywort's used goods

Attached: 72145715_p10.jpg (544x794, 273K)

No, Hugo would've offered his own ass to save our own chastity, and would've made the guards pay good money for it too.

Oh the update is already out. How are the new missions?

More of a novelty. This is like a balance patch with some extra goodies. The more significant content is later in the season.

Well that kind of sucks, how many quests were released?

Attached: 1551853342536.jpg (639x996, 96K)

61, but they're tuned to cover the entire existing game. They give you some cute hats, new consumables and some new late-game equipment. You also get three npc outfits per gender when you finish the story. No new story stuff or higher ranks yet.

Nice, still alive. Hope anyone is up for some Assault missions in 10 hours when I am back from work.

just finished the 30 standard cert missions
some notes about amen-ra (mission 20 and 30)
only splits in 2 in mission 30
copy is weak to everything
killing the copy stuns the main body for a long time
devour attack has 2 parts
first is like regular ra
second part is a charge
NPCs can block the first part but will almost always fail the second part so you should try to intercept both
if it fails the devour it'll pretty much keep trying until it succeeds or tries to split again
not as bad as mission 29 (perma burst dromi)

Does it still use fire or did it swap to divine or something

>only splits in 2 in mission 30
?
It did it for me in Mission 20 though? It makes the weaker clone of itself thats basically in normal state the whole time right? Or does the one in mission 30 literally split in two for the rest of the fight?

F L O P

it's purple so maybe divine
also weak to divine

that's weird it literally never used the split move once in 20
in 30 it uses it like 2 or 3 times and the first time is right at the start so I would've noticed if it used it in 20

>that's weird it literally never used the split move once in 20
It used it on me 2-3 times in 20. I'm not at 30 yet either.

Attached: dumb lion 2.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Holy shit that thing is fast

How do the install skills work? I see there is a level associated with the skill, how high does it go?

Attached: 73366281_p5.png (2048x1536, 1.6M)

Better be a big fucking boost

Attached: 20190314231149_1.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

The skills you can install from Abandoned God Arcs go from 1-5, but a lot of skills max out at 10, so you have to install 2 or more of the same skill to get it at max level.

>(perma burst dromi)

Attached: 1533409295590.png (634x829, 370K)

Feels like it didn't have enough content and the combat depth isn't quite there to keep me trying for better kill times.

you can finally turn between scythe round fangs

But it wasn't just Phym and the Odin unit, that only stopped the first wave. It was only when you caused her to trigger an engage with literally every living thing in the ashlands that completely stopped it.

>bucklers sped up to almost instantaneous deployment
>havakiri now has actual startup on her attacks

It's time

Attached: 1537025231426.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

and dumb

Attached: dumb lion.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

So burst status is gotten by either devouring or getting shot with a link burst bullet. Engage is from fighting near allies. But where exactly does link aid come from, is from from being hit with a burst round from someone?

Link Aid is just being revived.

Link aid is a fancy way to refer to reviving downed characters. I don't know why they bothered tying so many skills to reviving or getting revived.

Oh fucking hell. No wonder I've never seen it. I've yet to be revived.

Is cataract stance new?

What are these skills that you find that have a +1 tied to them?

You can use the +1s to boost equipment power. There's an option to install just the + and skip the skill if you don't want to replace something. They're annoying to farm, so stockpile them.

I wish amen-ra had actual weapons instead of ammit reskins

Even if their skills are unique their actual stats aren't amazing

Do the elite missions have different unlocks from the standard ones? I'm really not looking forward to doing some of these without anti-clusterfuck meatshields.

Constant 60 fps with a 1070. There's a sound glitch though, if I don't play another game before, the sound's all crappy as if I was listening to some audio shit downloaded in 2005

I'm on elite mission 19 after finishing all 30 standard
nothing new unlocked
hoping the mission 20 amen-ra drops blueprints with more than 1 install slot

They give you some things, yes, but most of the rewards are in standard mode. You get a couple Phym hats and, for the last mission, a special edgy eyepiece.

Fuck, I have to have those Phym hats.

>Though I needed like 30 GAP to finish getting all the skills on one partner for the achivement
>Actually needed like 50
Thank god they give you 2 GAP for these certs.

Attached: 1540102962599.jpg (1016x880, 203K)

>trying to farm bennu mats
>it's another episode of 30% drop being rarer than 3% drop

I don't like any of them.

looks like more aragami materials and area items are craftable too now

>burn through a truckload of healing items
>take twice as long as the average fight
>get downed twice
>AI dying left and right
>literally the last man standing when dromi finally dies, have to revive the rest of the team during the countdown
>S rank

I don't get this game sometimes. The amen-ra afterwards felt like a fucking joke in comparison.

Attached: 20190315010830_1.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

How long did it take you to finish? A lot of it is based on time I think.

A little under 7 and a half minutes. Probably would have gone faster if I'd focused exclusively on the legs.

>foul dromi drops marduk parts

I knew it would happen eventually

Claire is canonical waifu though

>she doesn't really get anything with the main character
Niether did Alisa and Ciel and they still were designated waifus in their games

Alisa fixes her brain problems through Yuu's big fat resonance cock, Hiro is Ciel's first friend and gets her to be a regular autist instead of an uptight autist

Claire is Phym's mom(or second mom) and eventually becomes part of the Chrysanthemum family but doesn't really do anything with the MC in particular

The game needs character episodes

*ahem*
FUCK MARDUKS
FUCK CHI-YOUS
FUCK SARIELS
FUCK BLAST SPIDERS
FUCK CRAMPED INDOOR LEVELS

Attached: phym hat.png (451x558, 387K)

keep this thread alive for 2 more hours please thanks

I don’t see a FUCK KONGOUS in there

No please at least 5

they don't show up that much in the cert missions

thank you OP. I can't wait

I just hate those fucking monkeys so much

EVERY

S
I
N
G
L
E

TIME

took an extra hour to grind mission 20 and 30 to make one of the bennu weps
it ain't worth it unless you really need something divine I guess
the conditional damage bonuses aren't enough to make a huge difference due to the lower base damage and also rely on having gigantic openings to keep attacking
really wish they just buffed install skills to halfway between what we have now and what we had in 2

it's like she wants us to look at her feet, is our daughter this lewd?

We'll try

Attached: Kanon meele edition.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

you can look up squishy phym's dress btw

no you can't do this do not try it

I can't believe you faggots still play this garbage when MHW did everything it tried to do but better.

God I miss her

I can't believe you're still playing MHW when the only significant content is coming much further into the year, and possibly next year on PC.

I wish the ashborn had a full suite of weapons instead of only a few each. I want a dromi moon that's just a big wheel of teeth.

Attached: DzrzoECVsAAnawm.jpg (1200x900, 66K)

>it's another episode of mhg coming in being retarded
at least keep that shitposting in there

What kind of panties does Phym wear?

cute ones

Characters from 1 and 2 better be in that story content update or I'll fucking cry.

Code Vein also better release this year too

Attached: IMG_20190209_142523.jpg (1434x2048, 201K)

Nana a fat

Attached: 79443ded9dd46bbcde3aa858166edff4.jpg (800x1100, 277K)

Nana is a cute and my wife.

Why didn't anyone at Fenrir offer her a sweater or something?

It's because it's how she choose to dress and it looks cute. Also lewd but mostly cute.

Your cute wife is stupid too

She probably wouldn't be able to figure out how to put it on

Attached: d3a48fcfd90ee7634611b86fdb188d06.jpg (500x800, 92K)

Are they ever going to fix the BA spam?

But that's the game.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1464467019259.jpg (410x482, 77K)

Time to eat some Gods, hopefully I won't be the only one.

TEAM: 31
PASS: RAGE
DOWNLOAD REGION: US(the state doesn't matter)

Attached: 20190211164621_1.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

For some reason the game is taking for eternity to launch, might have to wait a bit

No worries, I'll wait.
Also if somebody else plans on joining post so I know if I should wait or start when he comes.

Attached: 1545432.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Reminder that these things were just cut from the original game only to be released as "free" content at a later date, just like what CDPR did with the Witcher 3.

Well it's here now and I want to play it.

And? As long as it keeps me coming back each time then that isn't something bad, I can play other games in-between.

We're 2/4, waiting 5 more minutes then I'll start it.

Attached: 1551862430855.png (800x800, 808K)

>mouse acceleration is still here

Anyone got a screenshot of the new female outfits?

Attached: file.png (360x900, 450K)

Attached: file.png (418x931, 520K)

and all of these come with 4 colors

Attached: file.png (375x959, 473K)

I come home from work in about 3 hours, I doubt people will still be there by then? :(

I'll probably be here, just post in here.

Thank you
Glad they finally added Amy’s outfit, I’m definitely going to be wearing that once I unlock them.

Yeah that's the one that I'm using too, it's the best.

Attached: file.png (374x664, 433K)

god damn I need to turn on AA

I want to FUCK Yuu. Literally the most perfect guy to ever exist.

can someone tell me what the appeal of these games are pls

like I don't understand where you're supposed to enjoy yourself, cause the combat is bad, as are the quests, no level design, enemies are dull etc.

I'm bored of monster hunter and this offers a relatively okay grinding experience. Some of the weapons are fun and the monsters although janky still let you do fun stuff if you put in the effort.

cute marduk

Attached: file.png (423x363, 237K)

t. Alisa

Attached: hold up.png (1410x744, 1.9M)

don't know if I'm just rusty but it seems that they raised the damage of the monsters in the new quests

I hope Yuu and Alisa are still alive

kys shitou

They always do that

Attached: Jiggle.webm (964x544, 2.95M)

same thing

Who even is the canon love interest of Resonant Ops?

Isn’t it the spooky ghost haunting the protagonist’s god arc?

if I had to put my money on somebody. This one
that's is for the god eater online protag, the red hair guy.

Attached: GEReO_Tiona.jpg (277x700, 45K)

That's the online one. Shame we'll never learn the lore about that one

>ywn have a qt ghost gf haunting your weapon

a ghost gf that is your NBR older sister.

Holy Fuck, Certification 30 is the firs mission i've failed. Any advice, bros?

>ywn have a ghost Oneesan gf haunting your weapon

Fuck you just reminded me I bought this at launch and played it once. I even had fun but just never occurred to me to play it again. Tired gamer thing I guess.

Why don't you continue playing it?

Oh wow, did not expect this thread to actually still be up.
Very very nice.

Attached: 1550809455340.jpg (833x1033, 258K)

Too many other games and even then most vidya feel like a chore to me these days.

What are He new male outfits?

hugo, zeke and keith

Keith is the ugly one with tape across your nipples?

Those are just the GER/2 Hairstyles ported over. Lame.

ye

Based

>The way Phym attacks
I hope she eventually gets a god arc fitting her size because

because what user

Reminds me of this

Attached: Io_kills_a_guy_and_then_spins_around_unable_to_contain_her_excitement.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

code vein never ever

Attached: 1551920922491.gif (500x280, 659K)

ded

That looks way shittier than I remember. Finna cancel my preorder for the statue edition.

>comfy

Attached: 1.png (180x46, 14K)

I've always been interested in God Eater but I just never gave it a shot.
Monster Hunter and Toukiden are the only games in this genre that I've played and I like them both. Is 2 or 3 a better place to start? Or does 1 still hold up

Attached: 1523685014787.gif (212x184, 153K)

start with 3, but only start playing GE if you enjoy anime and way more fast-paced gameplay than MH.

I have no problems with fast paced gameplay at all and I really like anime, although I'm too lazy to watch anything a lot of the time.
The biggest problem for me is that 2 is pretty cheap now and I assume that 3 will go on sale not too long from now.

but they cost the same on steam? what?

Resurrection is a remake of the first game and it's on the same level of quality as 2. It's a good starting point.

I mostly play games on my PS4 and I think 2 is around 20 bucks now.

Does 2 still come with 1?
That is a banger deal.
Start with 1 then, too.

that's only a thing on PC

PC is cheaper and has 60FPS anyway, so why not go for that?
The 1+2 deal might have been physical only for PS4, true...

Also those first Certified Missions are so boring, when do they get at least a bit challenging?

They got more harder at around the 15th one for me.

How's havakiri now lads?

Anyone that wants to do some Certified Missions on PC?

How is the PC version cheaper? Should I just buy the first one digitally on PS4 and start there?

Io's AI is just a bit weird

Yes here! Where are you at?

Attached: 1472978651251.jpg (426x610, 76K)

You can find the PC version for $10, it comes with both games.

Wait 3 minutes, going to open a room and I'll post it when I'm done, change your download region to US in the meantime if you're not there already.

Room is up, if anyone else would like to join I'll wait 10 minutes more.

TEAM: 31
PASS: RAGE
DOWNLOAD REGION: US(state doesn't matter)

Attached: 20190211212126_1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

woop woop

Attached: 1509445309958.gif (330x422, 975K)

When is usually the Big PSN japan sale? april? this game will be in it right?

it's on sale right now on japanese ps store

no english option right?

They didn't fix the game not liking non AVX processors. Glad I refunded, suck my dick Bamshit.

fuck off fossil user

Enjoy your PS3 graphics that require current gen technology for no reason fag

yeah I'm really enjoying not owning a decade old potato lmfao

fuckin gottem

actually dunno if you can force thr english, it's not that good of a deal, like $55 and you would need to make a nip psn account

lol poorfaggot mad

Beating amen-ra should be a breeze after super dromi

bumpo

How do you deal with multiple monsters in elite missions?

git gud

i think there's a command so that your allies can go fuck off to another zone with the monster

You’re solo in the Elite certifications.

oh.
then I guess you gotta follow this

So do I have to play the 1st two God Eaters before I hop into 3?
Because I didnt finish the first one and I'd like to hop in on this before it ends up dead, assuming theres online play

Did they buff biting edge or is still trash anti fun tier?

Didn't see anything about it in the notes

If you're only going to play this for online then don't, there's download region bullshit and you'll almost never have the chance to play with randoms, but if you already have friends then there's 0 lag whatsoever, even if one's from EU and one from NA.

The latter

Bump

Maybe they will realize the weapon is worthless someday and they will buff it.

Attached: 73366281_p3.png (2048x1536, 272K)

Man Amen-Ra surprised me with his Doppelganger shenanigans
Then again with his third Devour attack

Is it fun to make builds in this one? Or is everything still piss easy?

still easy, although these new missions are kicking my ass.

I fininished the entire game without installing skills they also nerfed them in general

Kind of a shame that he's still a punching bag

Dunno, the Aragamis are starting to pack quite the punch for me.
Maybe I should go back to the Rank 7 missions and farm some +30 gear.

what's your favorite shield?

I really like the False Idol shields look.

never played a ge game
redpill me

Attached: e24352.jpg (2560x1440, 356K)

+30 is just unnecessary, the rank 7 anubis moon by itself is enough to nearly stunlock him

They definitely hit harder in certification missions though, there were a few times I forgot to switch shields before a mission and the elemental weaknesses led to getting most of my health shredded off in single hits

edgy fast monhun clone with guns and animu tiddies

i know right? jesus they hit hard, I need to upgrade my small shield.

I use Lulu's shield a lot because it's the best 4 slot buckler and between it and Zeke's shotgun I can fit all the important skills

Aesthetically I like chrome gawain's shield, but it's just not good enough to actually use

what skills do you have on the shield? i use the same one and don't know what to put on it.

How do I stop the Aragami from spamming devours?

AHHHH WHY DON'T YOUR ITEMS AUTOMATICALLY RESTOCK FROM STORAGE

Get devoured

Stamina 5, Stamina 5, Aficionado 5, Beast's Nose 5, and on the gun I've got Health 5, Health 5, Bottomless 5, and Arcfinder 5

They're all universal skills though so if you don't plan on changing your setup very often you can arrange them however you want

I'm only using zeke's gun because it's the only 4 slot gun that indirectly benefits melee through Torque, if I need to actually shoot a gun I can swap to Lulu's with the same skills

thanks

Attached: 1549803524780.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

kek this

The only one that really spams it is balmung, that fucker will keep devouring until he lands it or dies trying

Am I the only one that hate the running animation while in the ship?

Perfect Guard them.
They don´t even devour that much anymore after the patch.
Except Balmung but he is so easy to PG.

who cares god eater is boring as shit

Attached: 017.gif (153x231, 424K)

It seems like they made the handcuffed running animations first and just edited them later

Maybe they planned on keeping you in the cell a lot longer at first

No, it's weird. It's a tiny bit better with the general speed boost now, but it's still awkward. You could try to handwave it as having a janky default stride because of the unusual weights on your arms.

who the fuck approved all the new sariel aoe attacks