What qualities does a game need before you are willing to play it?

What qualities does a game need before you are willing to play it?

Attached: oxmor3wul7921.jpg (576x768, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1SLCwko46tP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is s.o i don't speak thot

manlets...

Significant Other, it's not even a thot specific term retard.

What's the point in this if she is gonna get fucked by a black guy anyway?

>not Marvin
that's racist

Not that user but I have never seen a girl abbreviate it like this before. Get off this website at once you fucking harlot.

The fuck did Marvin do?

Smelly buff lizard men

Being himself, but not correctly

>mysterious
Oh, so is that autistic in normie speak? I got that handled.

>I have never seen a girl abbreviate it like this before
>That means you must be a girl
That doesn't make any sense.

Attached: Autism_Diagnosis.jpg (600x600, 111K)

Fuck off, you fucking retarded roastie.

viper are you kidding

I'm under the heaviest of rocks, and even I've seen that abbreviation for it. You're a fucking faggot, man. Kill yourself.

>Knowing what an abbreviation that you yourself say girls don't know is makes you a girl
Are you retarded?

Get rid of
>wants kids
>religious
>specific age range
>eye color
And I don't even disagree with this chart, pretty hard to find women around my age at this point that don't want kids though, makes dating really hard

poor Marvin

Really good guidelines and priorities not gonna lie.

Please seeth harder you fucking neet
SO is a super common term

TFW I would fit most of these categories, except the friend shit of course.

>It's a "Yea Forums gets triggered by some list made by a handful of 12 year old girls" episode
Sigh...

Attached: 1549164554855.jpg (865x900, 249K)

Fuck those thots, Marvin needs them like he needs a hole in his head

>Yea Forums
>sigh
>...
Leave, faggot.

You've never seen a girl, period.

>low-tier triggered by failing the guidelines so calls them made by a 12 year old
cope

So is not for roasties, its for faggots
Get your facts straight

begone

Attached: 9mm.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

>Leon never trust thots
>you'll be marked for life if you do anything wrong
>trust me i know

Attached: RESIDENT-EVIL-2-_1-Shot-Demo__20190112003747-e1548444648183.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Marvin was having a relationship with 5 of the women at the same time but got busted and didn't even apologize. All of those women still keep fucking Marvin but they added that there because they have to show eachother how they're still mad at him, when really it only makes them want him more.

Why are women so vain

>i need a literal human embodiment of the perfect man to be happy
women, everyone!

Sounds like you're dealing with older women. They rode the cock carousel and are ready to settle down but nobody wants their sloppy seconds (thirds, fourths, fifths...).

Hard to feel bad for them.

he acted like a total perv

Attached: get off me creep.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

It's more that I need a game to LACK a whole bunch of SHIT features.
I unironically bought and "played" an achievement idle game, purely because it didn't have your usual cancer of matchmaking, cinematic takedowns, 20tickrate, bans for racism, heat lensing, region locking, paid DLC.
I've unironically enjoyed those flash games where you try to knock something over.
So my standards are pretty low for what a game needs to have.
But I'm quite strict on what a game needs to NOT have.

>shit on women for having preferences
>has preferences for women
why are incels like this these aren't even that unreasonable

It's sadly true. An advice for all the anons here, never EVER discuss your insecurities or troubles with a woman you like. That shit makes you look weak in their eyes and that means they'll never want to have a relationship with you. Either vent to a good friend or a professional. And before some fag comes in and says that they opened up to a woman and they said how that made them look more trusting or cute, you've already lost it. I made that mistake once and boy did I learn from it.

>That long ass checklist
I am happy so long as he is cute

TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 4906107412840912584021540712.png (1548x1468, 105K)

wow, the Yea Forums collective fails in literally every category. Amazing.

It's probably a dude

if you made that "mistake" and had to "learn from it" then you were with a shitty person in the first place, retard
if you can't open up to your significant other about anything that troubles you because then they'll think you're lesser and not want you, then they were never worth the time in the first place
unless they were great for sex I guess

If a man is all of those things, what does he need a woman for?

I'm 27, 28 in a few weeks, I don't even think it's that, I fucked a milf or two in college, was fun, age really doesn't matter to me
Current SO is 21, someday i know she's expressed she might want kids but, i dont know how long our relationship will last, that being said we're pretty open and she knows thats something i dont want in the future
I've just never wanted kids
I ended a really strong 4 year relationship last year because i came to that conclusion, that ex really wanted them and we always knew that could break us up someday, starting out thats never something to worry about a lot but as time passes it grows, shes a person i would have wanted to have kids with but i just dont have a desire to have kids, simple as that

Aren’t all eyes coloured?????

Why do Americans need to use acronyms for everything?

I forgot to add that once you have them bagged it's okayish, but not before that. S.O is hell of a lot different thing thay somebody you're going out with or just simply like.

Brown eyed sub human detected

Remember the triple 6 rule, girls
>6 inch dick minimum
>6’0” height minimum
>6-digit salary
Bevause you deserve the best

>i need a literal human embodiment of the perfect woman to be happy
men, everyone!

>lots of kids = lots of sex
that's bullshit though

an american wrote this, brown eyes is their "norm" as in blue eyes is normal where i live

fuck this is so accurate.

Attached: delet this.jpg (495x362, 30K)

in that case, sure if you're just dating and you dump your sob story and insecurities suddenly as you're getting to know each other but before you really have deeper feelings then it's probably a little weird to do
personally if they think I'm lesser just for talking about it and don't want to deal with it, then it was going to be a waste of time anyway

So brown eyes aren’t coloured? Because they draw blue colour one

Honestly I'd just like to hang out with a decent human being that doesn't have the typical traits of the common scumbag human being. I know it's a tall order but one can dream

>all these things a man needs to have
>she'll still get bored and divorce/cheat on him anyway

It has to be good.
Therefore I don't play games.

>TFW 5'4 and brown eyed
I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX

Brown eyes are a red flag for bad genetics. You can’t donate sperm if you have brown eyes

>Friend approved

what a cuck

no, if you have lots of kids, you get to have lots of sex with the kids too
remember, women like their shotas

>all i want is a woman that wont cheat

oh wait that's pretty much the perfect woman lmao

Good, you have bad genes. Back in the day you’d be killed for you weak genes but modern society allows the weak to thrive and leads to the pussification of men. We need another World War to wipe out the weak and install proper eugenics

So I am a mistake?

If you had any of these qualities you wouldn't have gotten cheated on, beta.

>tfw OP instaderails his own thread

t. Marvin

If your girl cheats on you, it’s your fault for not being the better man. Stop being an insecure cuck, faggot

Granted, you get the ugliest landwhale that has ever cursed this Earth. Still perfectly loyal.

>Meanwhile she looks like this.

Attached: dsdaffff.jpg (817x691, 273K)

>Brown eyes are a red flag for bad genetics. You can’t donate sperm if you have brown eyes

Attached: 1541254208350.jpg (609x566, 54K)

lurk moar

Lmao ok Dr.user

You’re posting on Yea Forums, so...

>common scumbag human being
Why don't you try becoming a decent human being yourself first?

>he thinks that's true

go make a fake profile with a landwhale

guys will be falling over themselves to get their dicks in your blowhole

Anyone else miss the days before the welfare state when the only thing that awaited thots was a dead child and homelessness?

>all that shit
>mysterious
If only they could see it...

Most of these girls are ugly as fuck or old sluts trying to settle down, I don't understand how do they get away with it

Attached: nani.png (920x558, 172K)

No one who posts on Yea Forums was alive during the great depression

>fake profile
Why try so hard to prove a non-point?

You won't be loyal either, why do you care?

> You can’t donate sperm if you have brown eyes
My sperm is literally more manly than you

> tfw roommates with Marvin
How fucked am i

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Cope harder, mutt

>has preferences for women
Lol

>you'll cheat on a woman too

nope

I wonder how Mark found it out. That part seems important.

Didn't the thot scourge come after the greatest generation? I thought the baby boomers were the source of everything wrong with America.

>post was removed for using slut/whore while talking about themselves
what a dumb site

You can only wish you look like me

Attached: brrrrr.png (342x561, 301K)

Nice self-delusion, but yeah, you will.

Lol retard. Every fucking moron doesnt wqnt kids. You will one day though.

At least 3 from:
>anime tities
>lolis
>yuri
>ok combat
>base management
>production management
>skills management
>not indie or AAA
>not f2p
>sandbox
Also video games.

Attached: 1524194645828.jpg (2397x3488, 970K)

>you will cheat too!
Is this roastie logic?

I put a lot of effort over the years into being kind to people, trying to not start conflict and guess what? You get kicked down harder than if I were to act like an absolute scumbag, which I've never been able to do. I literally feel guilty if I get payback for something.

Thanks Dr. Dudetrustmeonthisone.

>it wasn't really who I was
Yes it was dummy. Cunts always use that line. "Oh I used to whore it up and slut around, but that's not who I am." Your actions define you and that is exactly who you are.

yikes

Just by looking at your eyes i can see you have a deformed face.

Manlets ....

Attached: manlet.png (1054x352, 28K)

Look at this absolute manlette

Attached: Capture.jpg (728x848, 48K)

>not indie or AAA
that is such a small number of games being made nowadays
but I guess it doesn't matter if it filters out stupid cashgrabby shit

There is nothing wrong with not being attractive to everyone. Maybe she had a history with Marvin and she doesn't want to slide back to him.

pretty good upper body but you need to hit the squat rack brah.

Not all are like you

That's just one compromise that no one usually gives up. Gotta find someone that feels the same way because you likely won't change her mind just as much as she won't change yours about having kids.

>tfw just need some cooking lessons and colored contacts and this is me
OP you got a link for a brotha?

Attached: 1552232554545.jpg (1024x731, 126K)

why are people so butthurt about this user? this is what the average female likes these days.

yeah if the woman cheats, it's the man's fault
if the man cheats, it's the man's fault

>colored eyes
Nice way of saying "white only" without actually saying it

I don't go to the gym. Just village work and sometimes calisthenics

Pretty solid defense. "Everyone is just butthurt because I'm a twink!! Oh the envy XD!!!1!"

Attached: 1524327073065.jpg (440x368, 27K)

"Being a decent human being" doesn't mean "being a doormat". Yes, nobody likes a person who is always disgustingly nice like he wants to squeeze something out of you. Being decent means standing up for yourself without stepping on others, elevating your status without belittling others', being sharp without being insulting.

I'm not even that user, I legit don't know what's wrong with him.

Attached: basedboys.jpg (1080x585, 75K)

That's not even me. I don't feel the need to defend myself from you losers.
I already won that battle

>guys i slept around a lot
>but it's really not me, it weas peer pressure
>and the guys who would just move on to other hoes
>i'm not a hoe though
jesus

vocaroo.com/i/s1SLCwko46tP

Attached: 1528736957923.png (645x773, 21K)

>Manlet using a dating site instead of just going all in on career path until 30s and picking off a fresh graduate at a corporation

Jesus, how retarded can you be?

I know that and I act accordingly to that, but deep inside I was wired wrong, because I can't help but feel guilty for shit that isn't even my fault sometimes.

THIS LIST IS LITERALLY JUST BLUNT HYPERGAMY

THERE'S NOTHING IN HERE ABOUT PERSONALITY

Attached: 1549420678727.png (512x512, 266K)

Caring only about height as a woman, is like only caring about big tits as a man. A good person doesn't act that way, it's only nice " bonuses ".

>you are so great and fantasstic and perfect, but i will not choose you. even though you are sso perfect. i want you to be my backup plan/shoulder to cry on, but not really anyone i want to have future with. even though you're perfect and oh so good.
fucking hell

Id say at least 90% of Yea Forums is underage and the other 10% are KHS Bitter Virgins. Nobody here actually even talks to women let alone knows what they need.

>colored eyes
>every color except brown
>people of color
>only brown
Makes sense

Then go to the gym and hit the squat rack. you've got chicken legs

This is fake as fuck, nobody in their 20s talks this way let alone would reply explaining why.

>I was wired wrong, because I can't help but feel guilty for shit that isn't even my fault sometimes.

You know those people who have never learned to walk properly since they were babies (even though they are perfectly capable) and just flaunt themselves around saying "I was wired wrong"?
No?
That's because walking is a skill that can be learned by anyone, so is not feeling guilty for other people's shit, you train it until it becomes a part of you.

seems legit

What I need in a woman
>Can cook
>Can clean
>Bathes regularly
>Nice
That's about it.

based

>friends with our friends
>polite/caring of others
>trustworthy/faithful
>funny/goofy
>religious
>can cook
>"go with the flow"
>dancing ability
>smart
>mysterious
What?

No one has any expectations of women, and yet they still manage to disappoint.

>religious
>draws goatfucker symbols
are women really this fucking retarded and sheltered from the real world?

Just quit pretending and put on a dress.

>i want a perfect man of my dreams
what can you not understand? the whole thing was written by dumb teens, of course it's gonna be dumb.

>start dating girl
>she seems nice
>have chemistry with her
>out of nowhere she starts being clingy as fuck
>constantly telling me how good I am for her
>starts texting me early in the morning
>sends me multiple texts if I don't reply in less than 1 hour
>tell her I have a very important exam and I won't be avaible for 5 days
>1 day after exam
>find out she's been updating her tinder and suddenly she doesn't text me anymore
>we both stop talking to each other
Looks like I dodged a bullet there

>dumb teens
I don't know user, the first point make me believe it might be a single mother.

yes, a lot of people in first world countries don't really know how anything of significance works outside of their sheltered bubble. that's why you get all those gullible idiots talking how communism is great, or the power of love triumphs hate, and so on.

kek every time

maybe, but it also says "our so", so i assumed it's just a dumb teen clique

Men will settle for absolute shit.

Attached: 1499704503584.png (268x284, 77K)

Incel fanfic.
Roasties are incapable of feeling remorse and there are MILLIONS of cucks out there who will gladly replace mark.

It's obviously a list by 16 year old basic white bitches, a fucking single mother lol.
Come on user you have got to be kidding me, get a little experience and knowledge man.

I wouldn't.

women do because it gives them perceived moral superiority. the guy responds badly or doesn't respond at all: he's demonized and the girl is made out to be a saint. he responds positively and he's seen as a cuck by everyone and the girl has a new slave/orbiter.
it's a psychological tactic, one of many employed by sociopathic women (that means all of them) to get what they want

not a single mother*

You've never had sex let alone been in a relationship, I guarantee it.

>physically compatible ;] ;]
o fugg :DDD

nonsense

Here we see an exhibit displaying yet another womanly tactic. It is possible that the poster is a femininized orbiter acting in defense of his masters, but it's more likely than not a woman.

>woman
>on Yea Forums
you wish söyboy