Will SEKIRO be up for pirating day one or will I actually have to pay for this fucking game?

Will SEKIRO be up for pirating day one or will I actually have to pay for this fucking game?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 8b642ab87cc4d0e2dea780ca81a57989--psychology-memes-psychology-student.jpg (236x210, 8K)

No denovu so probably an easy pirate.

Why don't they put denuvo over their games lmao. I'm pirating this 1st day. Why do they even release games on PC at this point.

Attached: aWqOrd4_700b.jpg (700x500, 51K)

Because Denuvo is proving to be fucking useless lol

>have to have the game day one it it will expire
I'm buying it, and even I'm gonna wait 2 weeks for the hype to die down before giving my money away

Attached: 182942_662300873785751_844345365_n.jpg (500x608, 29K)

Get a CD-key, support at least a little

No, it is unethical and immoral to charge for a download. I would pay full price for a DRM free physical release so they are literally forcing me to pirate

>No, it is unethical and immoral to charge for a download.

You sound like a brainlet
Now tell me how downloads totally cost them nothing

It's unethical to pay for bread and circus in general.

Only dumb niggers steal, user.

Because almost everyone buys games on pc instead of pirating them no matter what

I expected denuvo because Activision is publishing this but it's not up as of now. Hopefully they'll keep it that way.

what a loser

Freud was a hack. The fact that people quote his dumbass baseless theories and insist in using some of his shitty methods scares me.

Can’t ignore a founder of psychology. Most modern psychologists don’t acknowledge him as particularly intelligent or noteworthy other than that he got the ball rolling. He even wrote essays upon essays of how great cocaine was, the guy was a hack.

If he really was the first one to think of purposefully taking irony, mistakes, etc. at face value he definitely deserves credit.

It's actually kind of amazing how much psychological research is fueled a fervent desire to prove Freud wrong about shit.

I can guarantee you've never read Freud. If you can actually read, pick up Civilization and its Discontents you mong

They're paying for that bandwidth whether i use it or not

Maybe it's my autism, but it bothers me that Sekiro doesn't assume a ready stance in combat. You still just stand there with your katana at your side. Why?

People are way too brainlet to mass pirate

At this point EVERYONE knows that, retard. No need to point out the obvious.

Your character canonically keeps dying - maybe he's just not a very good samurai?

t. butthurt somebody called him out for wanting to fuck his mom

Hah, yeah maybe that explains it.

Not to start a whole thing here, but there is one thing Nioh actually does better, and that is limb amputations and decapitations. Wish Sekiro had them, but the game looks great.

it's weird but based kotik never used danuvo, just arxan on cod
also it is published by fromsoft in japan and another publisher in the rest of asia so there's also licensing issues

everyone but brainlets on reddit & Yea Forums know that

>fuck fps
>at most is 1 week of exclusive
>honest pirates play the game and buy it if they have the money

More like Fraud.