Was he really popular enough to warrant his own video game?

Was he really popular enough to warrant his own video game?

Attached: !!e!UNVgBmM_$(KGrHqV,!lsEz+4p+SshBNP3B6gv8Q___1 (1).jpg (192x266, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=llLQEi4NMxI
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=rmCA3qQkqso
youtube.com/watch?v=4qLY0vbrT8Q
youtu.be/2ZKTfaYwmFY
youtube.com/watch?v=loCFx_eelXE
youtu.be/qb5UVMwTC5g
youtube.com/watch?v=K_G5DLYRz6M
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY&t=1042s
youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo
youtube.com/watch?v=QtUtUixanOk
youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kCOiY0r0hRs
youtube.com/watch?v=raw96oUPGLk
youtu.be/W-apaIOOoAo
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-158342/Why-I-sleep-little-boys-Michael-Jackson.html
youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=VL3oj6aYbrA
youtube.com/watch?v=pTFE8cirkdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2pPW_Jf8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ieLIOBkMgAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
en.wikifur.com/wiki/2016/2017_child_abuse_arrests
google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/08/24/pedophile-who-liked-to-dress-up-as-wolf-called-lavadog-ashpaw-raped-child-7880415/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
youtube.com/watch?v=PfrV_6yWbEg
youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Attached: ub600leasuh21.jpg (712x850, 47K)

Yes, are you retarded?

>Was the most famous human being to ever walk the Earth popular enough to get a video game

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

He was a pedophile.

Well he was known worldwide so yes

Sony killed him like they're killing vidya.

he had no sex drive

This thread is a pasta.

Demonstrably untrue. No sterile man sings love songs about women and gets erect on stage.

>gets erect on stage

Wrong picture?

Attached: brutal-legend-cover.jpg (512x512, 286K)

No, he wasn't most popular pop star in the world, just some niche guy barely anyone known.

My Mega drive came with Moonwalker game and the VHS

It's interesting how this game turned out to BE the Jack Black of video games. Not the best, but seriously underrated.

This bait should be an autoban.

Reminder that Michael Jackson is completely innocent.

Every time women would come on stage.

Attached: 2034025727590290539.jpg (255x442, 21K)

>they're killing vidya.
because refuse to give you games on your Shitch?

Thats not a erection retard

Michael Jackson was too pure for this world.

Attached: 0_Michael-Jackson-performing-Earth-Song-at-the-Brit-Awards-1996-surrounded-by-children.jpg (615x410, 52K)

It is when you're 5 9.

>Was he really popular enough to warrant his own video game?

You are either underaged or a sheltered NEET. He was the biggest celebrity in the world pretty much until he died.

Attached: 1425229199555.jpg (318x318, 15K)

They protected him for years because he was on their label you dumb fag. And sony is the only thing keeping vidya from going mobile like nintendo is pushing

How many times are we going to see this thread?

Iirc Fbi investigation found he was innocent and accusations were bs. Kinda like kavanaugh. Only a faggot retard would still think they are guilty, MJ still has buzzards trying to leech from his estate.

Have sex.

stop protecting pedophiles by calling people who don't rape women pedophiles as punishment for not raping women

>king of pop
yes

>Was he really popular enough to warrant his own video game?

Nobody is this new, not yet, it's not possible

Attached: MAMA MIA.jpg (291x310, 10K)

It's just thread to talk about MJ and Leaving Nevereverland. It's currently one of the hottest world topics.

Is this the song that sealed his fate?

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Attached: PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.jpg (600x342, 14K)

do you believe the victims? also the two moms were retarded
>this adult wants to sleep with my little kid
>oh but he's so innocent! he didn't had a childhood

At his concerts you would see paramedics wading through crowds to get girls whohad fainted at every ee-hee.

Attached: 1539675926663.jpg (623x702, 177K)

>were retarded
Dude, he gave them shitton of money and life in luxury.

Dude I don't care. Sure it's fucked up the guy was a pedo but it doesn't take away the fact he made some of the best pop music in existence.
He's been dead for 10 years and only now faggots start complaining how they were molested to get gibs. A bit late for that don't you think?
But mutts love a big circus, especially when it's about destroying a person's reputation. Every time a celeb gets accused of somehing everyone goes into metoo mode to ruin the person as much as possible and possibly get a fat financial compensation.

he is the most famous pedophile in the world

MJ Bad Era was the true MJ kino.
Best looks. Best songs. Best attitude.

Attached: MJ-Bad-Era-michael-jackson-7237877-431-707.jpg (431x707, 37K)

>people calling him a pedo

He was unironically just very autistic and thought it was ok to invite shotas into your mansion to play sonic snd have sleepovers in your 40s

Attached: Sonic_and_MJ.jpg (550x322, 88K)

14 counts not guilty. Suck it liar

true

what the fuck is wrong with sonic fans that makes them so autistic

>Sure it's fucked up the guy was a pedo
>he fell for the propaganda
Cringe

If anything, we need more MJ games. Perhaps an RPG with Dark Souls style combat.

Idk. But having your head set on fire and being abused by your dad and dissed by your jealous siblings will fuck you up i guess.

retarded sonyafrican.
sony have one of the biggest mobile turd games.

this desu

Yes. Stop making this thread.

Are you an idiot, if popularity decides who deserves a video game than he deserved a whole series

Trully our guy

>Real Boomers had MJ games
>"Boomers" had the 50 cent games
>Zoomers ???

Attached: 1429286968812.jpg (79x106, 5K)

>Never charged
>Never convicted
>Never guilty

Attached: MV5BMzIwNmU2NWItNjhjZi00MDIxLWFlN2UtODlkMzIzMjUzZDZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1NTMyNzM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x985, 213K)

are we still pretending his kids are biologically his?

I'm sure whole thing is overblown but it's blatantly obvious he did have relations with those kids while the parents turned a blind eye since they were getting paid well.
Now that he's been dead for a while and the money's gone they've come back for more.

no that autistic nincels division. Nintendo is going mobile now because their home consoles flopped.

Would be dope

I think its the color coded characters with very specific attitudes. mlp is the same.

Name literally one thing wrong with consensually licking a shota’s butthole

Thank you.

I really don't get how hypocritical people can be about artists lately. Is the stand-up Bill Cosby - Himself, suddenly not funny? If we found out tomorrow that Leonardo DaVinci had a pile of baby skulls full of his semen under his bed, would the art world suddenly say "actually that Mona Lisa is pretty shit"?

Content stands on it's own, apart from it's creator.

Imagine seriously asking if Michael fucking Jackson was popular enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=rmCA3qQkqso

>sonyafricans in charge of making cohesive posts

The FBI investigation found him innocent.

The dude was not a pedo. A weird faggot who didnt want to be a faggot, maybe, but not a pedo.

Guy above mentioned kavamanag or whatever. Its the same thing. He didnt bang that bitch like a screen door in a hurricane but she wished he did for gibs.

that Kardashian mobile game

His father castrated him during his non existent childhood

also Warhammer 40.000

I'm very interested into this topic and I wish I could read more about it

>nincels in charge of having games

it's true though. recent nintendo interview detailed their plans to spread into mobile markets harder, as well as a more recent one saying they dislike huge microtransactions and hope to tone them down.

I wish this game got an HD remaster.

INDELIBLE IN THE HIPPOCAMPUS

Yea Forums sings about women / waifus and gets erect plenty though.

>people make false accusations for money/fame like 25 years ago
>people still believe it despite mountains of evidence to the contrary

I don't know why people that maliciously falsely accuse people of shit like rape or CP are allowed to just get away with it like this. Even if I'm wrong and they aren't public opinion sure doesn't give a fuck. One accusation and it's fucking over, court of public opinion is such a fucking shithole. Just look at what happened with Johnny Depp for that matter.

>The FBI investigation found him innocent.
Blatant lie. Fuck off.

If the guy that invented toothpaste was convicted of child rape you wouldn't stop brushing your teeth. If he did it then yeah, that's reprehensible. But the dude still made some of the most iconic and great songs in history. Sorry for the kids but fuck it. Bad shit happens to people every day. You don't have to pretend you don't enjoy a product anymore. If you do, the terrorists win.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qLY0vbrT8Q

I'll explain it in a way Zoomers can understand--Comparing fame levels, he made Taylor Swift look like a nobody.

Attached: 1505085456580.jpg (720x720, 55K)

youtu.be/2ZKTfaYwmFY

Truly greatest man this planet ever witnessed.

>Blatant lie. Fuck off.

Attached: b7p.png (258x195, 5K)

Ummm conspiracy theorist much??

Was he really popular enough to get his own sidequest?

Attached: Miracle_Johnson.jpg (250x164, 10K)

Remember when one of his accusers was a NAMBLA apologists?
Pretty crazy.

this bitch is ugly white trash

>that one video of him in a closed off grocery store full of his personal friends/workers just so they could let him pretend to be normal for a few hours

Attached: 1538369979061.jpg (480x418, 16K)

The FBI monitored him for literally 10 years and never found shit. The 70 man police raid of Neverland found literally fucking nothing, even when they drilled into his safes. But according to the maid (who also accuses him for threatening her life) you couldn't walk two feet without finding soiled children's underwear lying around. So who do you really believe?

>yes there is no proof but ummm
Very convincing argument

No, this is:
youtube.com/watch?v=loCFx_eelXE

There were lots of loved boys in NAMBLA

How is it blatantly obvious ? If it was, how come he was never charged or proven guilty after well over 10 attempts ? Corporate corruption ?
People were just after his money since he was bizarre and never grown up out of childhood and invited children at his home, he was a perfect target for pedophilia accusation and easy money.
If I told you you could make millions of dollar simply by lying about your dead uncle that invited you over to play SNES when you were a kid, would you do it ? If you wouldn't you can bet your fucking ass some opportunists would.
Fucking pitchfork and torches bandwagon monkeys. I mean it's blatantly obvious you're an imbecile, does that mean anyone can claim you are without proof ?

who cares
It doesn't affect me
Pedo or not, his music is still and will always be great.
You're all faggots.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x334, 64K)

>believing FBI
topkek

his music is being pulled from radio stations now
this sets the most dangerous precedent for the future of media

>Found innocent several times of accusations
>"b-b-but this documentary with no proofs!"
Media and the public was a mistake, as soon as some accusation came up he was deemed guilty even if he was found innocent

Attached: 1549609387967.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

you're poisoning the well by saying it doesn't matter if he touched kids

>listening to pop
4channel everyone

youtu.be/qb5UVMwTC5g

trust me the government WANTED his head on a plate to be delivered to the tabloids. they couldn't find shit.

B-but what about the dollar store wedding rings?!

>radio
dying, outdated medium
this would be a cause for concern a decade ago but I can't imagine who listens to the radio today when you have streaming and digital distribution and piracy everywhere

based kat

Right so not only were the FBI corrupt and in cahoots with him but ALSO the Santa Barbara police and DA Thomas Sneedon who had a deliberate VENDETTA against him and ended up with egg on his face?

While I would like to take this stance, it sadly does effect us, because companies (radio, content producers, and marketplaces of all kinds) won't touch his creations with a 10 foot pole.

no one does user

The FBI didn't monitor him for 10 years you fucking lying faggot. Fucking michael shills.

to say that he was popular would be an understatement. If it wasn't for the controversies surrounding him he would have gone down in history as one of the most successful singers and dancers in human history.

Only in muttland where everyone is a special snowflake.
Glad I'm no amerinigger.

he was the richest popstar in the world you moron

Why do they look scared?

if he was a pedo he was probably the most virtuous kind of pedo there ever was because his entire motivation was bringing kids together to have fun at his ranch, not being some religious stentorian rapist (e.g. cardinal pell).

also this isn't reddit and the word pedo doesn't sting here like you think it does

speed and autism go hand in hand

>Relax
>This won't hurt you
>Before I put it in
>Close your eyes and count to ten
>Don't cry
>I won't convert you
>There's no need to dismay
>Close your eyes and drift away
>Demerol
>Demerol
>Oh God he's taking demerol

youtube.com/watch?v=K_G5DLYRz6M

>bringing kids together to have fun at his ranch,
I don't think getting anally raped was fun for them

fucking this. Sneed's Feed and Seed changed pedophile laws in california SPECIFICALLY because of MJ in the hopes of convicting him later on. It failed.

94% of people in America, actually, at some point during their week.

Being part of online culture might be putting blinders on you to how the rest of the world is operating.

Bend over tranny

did you see Neverland? MJ was the world's richest manchild.

He had a fucking cult like fanbase all over the world, glad he got fucked over.

>I don't think getting anally raped was fun for them
filed under: things that didn't happen
FBI found nothing and at worst he let some kids drink beer (oh no!)

>If it wasn't for the controversies surrounding him he would have gone down in history as one of the most successful singers and dancers in human history.
He's still considered as such. He coudl even eat this kids and still will be best known entertainer in the world together with Presley maybe. He's not just beloved kind person anymore in public eye.

I still hear it on the local one all the damn time
same with that shitty song about a dude begging for coochie everyone got their panties in a bunch over last christmas
and besides what kinda hypocritical shitheel would try to play moral police about MJ now when these false accusations have been flying for literally as long as I've been alive?

He still wasn't rich enough to buy off that many people. He was worth about $500 million when he died. That's rich, but for comparison Jeff Bezos is worth $139 billion. That's power.

I bet he had teenager's sex drive too
that's literally drugging children

I always thought he was a pedo instill enjoy his tunes though but watching the doc makes it a bit hard

Honestly it’s the perfect fanfic for shota fags.

What did this documentary have that suddenly changed people’s minds?

>macaulay culkin and corey feldman both admitted to being molested as children by showbiz people
>both defend jackson

really activates those almonds

>I bet he had teenager's sex drive too
Not when he was chemically castrated by his father when he was little.

The "documentary" and everything that came before it was one huge crock of shit and proof the common pleb will eat up anything tabloids and news channels tell them without any fact checking
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY&t=1042s

>Watching a documentary made by scam artists
Good goyim

Also the accusations always came out shortly after a major appearance in an interview, etc, I think the first ever accusations were immediately after his first ever live interview with Oprah, its always just been retarded buzzards trying to take a scraping of his money, and it ruined his life, people want him to be a pedo to explain his weird behavior, and to justify the years of bullying, and we're back in the cycle again, 10 years after the dude practically killed himself, it's disgusting

Attached: 1520610527318.jpg (640x640, 188K)

Fake news

>i've been hiding it for years
>i've been diddled by MJ and I'm only saying it now years after his death because he can't defend himself and don't tell anyone but I'm not making that much money otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo
ped or not, dude's a legend

im just here for the dumbass mexican memes

I feel like this really is a smoking gun that should really shut up even the people that refute the whole FBI thing. If someone like Corey fucking Feldman is defending a man from diddling accusations, they're innocent.

HEEHEE

it's literally just two backup dancers with the credibility of a WELL washed up backup dancer looking for money talking unsubstantiated bullshit for three hours. The BBC even pressured the director to censor it after Piers Morgan called them out on some shit.

wait i thought he was a gay pedo mastermind

One has to admit this interview is kind of suspicious, his reactions to asking if he raped Culkin are bizarre along with his lawyer instructing him not to even say he knows who Chandler is.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtUtUixanOk

I have such a fucking cool MJ Hugo Boss T-Shirt that I will probably never wear again due to that fucking documentary.

>tfw you will never be as screwed over as Micheal Jackson
It's honestly unbelievable how bad he had it.

Attached: IMG_20181008_100422.jpg (346x186, 26K)

>dumbass mexican memes
You wont be laughing when El Ayuwoki is coming for you tonight

Michael was so fucked up. I remember laughing at everything, when I was in 5th grade.

its just normies and redditors eating shit up.

there's literally no new evidence but that one "victim" that of course shut up during the whole process where jacko was on trial on +40 fucking accounts and was proven innocent on all of them.
but since he was a weirdo, that documentary is just accomodating the "i always had a weird feeling about him" crowd and their confirmation bias.

Why? He's been falsely accused of this shit for decades. Either you're so uninformed you weren't aware of that or you only decided just now to either believe them or let public opinion matter to you.

>ARPG where you can moon walk on enemies

I'm more concerned about Moatilliatta.

I wonder this often.
Everyone already knew he diddled boys, everyone took it as fact but ignored it or turned it into a joke. Everyone knew about the kid who said he slept with Michael but he was fine with it, and that he paid the parents to shut up. The most people would give was "he's creepy but his music is nice". Suddenly people are told they have to give a shit about this and they do.

yes I'm sure being popular and rich as fuck was hell for him NOT

it's amazing how Yea Forums shits on all big companies and celebrities and yet y'all lick that nonce's boots

I'll never watch that documentary and I'll still keep wearing my Thriller shirt.

fuck propaganda

I assumed he was a pedo at first because he's a weird fucker but the mountains of evidence have convinced me it's just bullshitting by a bunch of money grabbers. Baffles me that anyone still believes them.

The dude was creepy as fuck though bleaching his skin and shit

people who aren't successful often want to dismantle those who are because they're really bitter and online communities are full of that mentality

also hate of pedophilia in general is just virtue signalling for internet high-fives and other ridiculous validation. kids are getting fucked harder by corporate greed than by your local kiddie diddler.

Not him but the public opinion is that he's guilty. Wearing his merch is only going to get people to think you're a pedo.

>bad
youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q
Your butt is mine

So much fun that medical examinations found no trace of anal trauma.
Those new accusers better get to it fast and buttrape each other.

>NOT
yikes

It’s the price to pay being the main income for a (former)poor family

>Everyone already knew he diddled boys, everyone took it as fact but ignored it or turned it into a joke. Everyone knew about the kid who said he slept with Michael but he was fine with it, and that he paid the parents to shut up.
Can you people do nothing but parrot lies and falsehoods as often as you take a breath?

youtube.com/watch?v=kCOiY0r0hRs

Attached: 1552573578536.jpg (766x680, 40K)

>he paid the parents to shut up.

Attached: 1403908157766.jpg (360x345, 32K)

literally never happened.

sure, he was weird as fuck and certainly loved kids a bit too much, since he wanted to be one, but actually diddling(hurting) them is just something he'd never have done obviously.

like I said, his misplaced love for children was too obvious, and this also shows that its obvious he'd never hurt them.

I know, the buzz surrounding his alleged pedophilia was fucking everywhere before his death idolized him. But fucking normalfags, man. I don't want to fucking justify wearing a cool T-shirt to every faggot that's got a problem with it, or have to fucking get into a fist-fight because of it.

>Chandller getting paid equals he touched him

Jacko's Jewgold lawyers and Sony execs BEGGED him to settle so he could do the Dangerous World Tour uninterrupted.

Hey guys, agents of the Anunnaki visited me last night. They told me to eat an antelope and then carve the number 4 into my wall. Should I just go to bed or should I call an ambulance? Thanks.

Assuming MJ honest to god never molested children his fixation on them was unhealthy regardless. The endless painting of him with children and the creepy bronze statues of weird 19th century kids all over Neverland are incredibly unsettling one way or another.

Attached: ef250abb541d422098d98089070121a4--michael-jackson-neverland-neverland-ranch.jpg (236x366, 30K)

>he paid the parents to shut up

the kid got the money via emancipation, the mom left the stepfather, and said stepfather an heroed shortly after Jackson's death.

Everyone keeps parroting that, but I' m still waiting on that hard evidence.

>MJ was actually an undead
>Neverland was a ploy to look for a new body
>That's why he liked kids a lot

But that has been the public opinion for decades. What has changed now?

"he" was literally the most popular person in the world in his time

It has the gen z audience now to mindlessly eat it up and spread it around.

Public opinion is a cancerous blight when it comes to people being accused of shit that has never been proven. I get not wanting to have to explain yourself to every passing normalfag that can't think for themselves but when people have already been acting like this for 20 years why start to care now?

It's back in the spotlight because of a documentary.

>Wearing his merch is only going to get people to think you're a pedo.
Do Americans really think like this?

It wasnt really everywhere though, because after the huge courtcase, people dismissed it pretty easily.

I mean there was always the after taste, and his obvious weirdness, but people just moved on.
And you dont have to justify anything. First of all, I doubt that anyone would actually approach you, and secondly you can tell people just to fuck off if thats happening or tell them that you've actually been around for the original accusations and know its bs.

Seriously, this whole thing is just an attempt to sway the public opinion of a new generation that wasnt around for the original trial, and therefore is more susceptible to bias.

Nobody's denying that MJ was fucked in the head, but there's zero evidence he ever touched a kid. Motherfucker had a hard life and can't even rest in peace because everyone's gotta find some way to make a dollar off his legacy.

Was Jet Li?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>Not him but the public opinion is that he's guilty
>But that has been the public opinion for decades
What alternative universe are you from?

he still made good music so I don't give a fuck

Americans believe this documentary, so the answer is: yes.

It was released in the time of outrage culture and social media.

Kids grow up with that shit and believe everything they see.

Yes. We are a nation full of some bright people, but also overwhelmingly extremely, extremely stupid ones.

Yeah, but no one gave a shit if you wore a Michael Jackson shirt 2 years ago and a few thousand people watching a documentary isn't going to change that

>Kinda like kavanaugh
You ONLY "think" he is innocent because he said jews are bad. Thanks for outing yourself with that kavanaugh comment, based /pol/tard.

Attached: 6a2.png (125x127, 47K)

The real question is would you be surprised if he actually molested kids?

They're just hiding their bones.

Pro-tip; it didn't. Anyone who isn't a retard knows MJ was getting extorted and exploited by people who knew he was non-confrontational and willing to spend $$$ to get you to leave him alone. I'm curious to know what lawsuits have been filed coinciding this documentary. Haven't bothered watching it or following up on this story because the individuals involved are liars.

Yes. He was. He was also a talented singer, dancer, and choreographer. No matter if you like the music or not, I think his skill is generally undeniable He also had an ENORMOUS following, a similar level to Frank Sinatra/Rat Pack, The Beatles etc... as far as popularity was concerned, making him a worldwide phenomenon.

He was also a really fucked up guy who had a really fucked up childhood with hardass stage manager dad who was abusive..which would affect him for his whole life. This led to his "oddness" including tons of plastic surgery and change of appearance and lots of behaviors that would lead to his infamy. Much of it was some sort of arrested development child like mindset since he never got to have a childhood of his own which made him try to get it later, never really matured etc... and of course the whole star treatment where people hang on you for money and fame that fucks up many a celeb without his actual talent or background.

As far as the accusations of pedo shit and whatnot, that's all a big part of it I think. He was pretty much mentally a kid one way or another all his life, with a fucked up idea of love etc...so its not impossible that he did actually do something sexually with the kids he had over. The latest (current on HBO or whatever) documentaries talk about that with a couple of guys who were willing participant at the time and only later felt fucked up by it. If it happened between other pre-teens or whatnot it would be just experimentation or childhood exploration of sexuality , but one of them was the most popular entertainer in the world and a messed up adult. If he did it he probably didn't think he was harming the kids and even those who reported in the recent docs talked about mutual love etc... so I can't think he's a monster or anything, but still its not good. Not to mention there were a shitload of kids he did not do anything sexual around and false accusations were made etc.

All this shit has done for me, is to make me re-download MJ's music.

Guy is a fucking legend and Beat it! is still the #1 pop song for me.

prob packing heat with lil miss thicc there

Mj sleeps in bed with little boys kavanaugh didn’t do anything though

It's all over the news. It's not just a few thousand people. It's back in at least the national the zeitgeist, so yeah, you're going to get judged for it.

I should also mention that his games were quite popular and well made, generally. Remember when those came out he had some of the most popular albums in the world too, so even hearing the soundtrack in the game being a synthed version of famous MJ songs was a big thing.

>Pro-tip; it didn't
pretty much this. the people that believed it before jump to this doc due to their confirmation bias and the people who didn't buy into that, still don't.

especially the older +30 crowd isn't buying into this just because of some documentary. like user said above, this whole thing is more aimed at teens who weren't around back then.

Attached: mj trump.jpg (585x477, 77K)

How many Michael Jackson threads did you see on Yea Forums 2 years ago? They're daily now and there's a reason for that. He's arguably the most famous celebrity of all time. And now he's in the news again.

>believing the bullshit mockumentary
You could have spared everyone from that wall of text and just have written "I am retarded". It would be the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=raw96oUPGLk

>Having a treasonous liar vouch for you
wtf i love wacko jacko now

Spammed by the same people every day trying to shift a narrative. Rather strange.

Yeah but that's not my point. He's back in the news, that's why people care, and that's why you would be judged if you wore his merch. I don't feel like this is a complex concept.

You'll get judged by a few outraged twitter users, but 98% of the population doesn't give a shit and that number will go back to 100% in a couple of weeks when this blows over.

not him but if you really think you'd be judged for wearing merch of jacko of all people then you're a gullible idiot

get in line with the rest of the peasants you brainlet

3 wholesome 5 me

why isn't Michael's dad in jail? I mean he abused his son.

lol nobody's gonna say shit to you unless you live in some faggot city where weirdos want to make a scene and put it on the internet or something. go outside

>and that number will go back to 100% in a couple of weeks when this blows over.
No doubt. But currently you will be judged, and you lowball the amount of people that will do it.

You underestimate the general population, at least here in the States, anyway.

because he's dead

Attached: 1552388421281.jpg (702x702, 78K)

you are literally underage if you believe the two known liars in the Leaving Neverland documentary with the cracker jack box purity rings.

Attached: 1255940372266.jpg (432x288, 77K)

I agree. Even IF it all of it ended up being true that really doesn´t affect his art. The truth is morals and art are not related. In time people will forget about the man but his music will remain great. This is true for every artist, Woody Allen or Roman Polanski´s movies are still great for example...

It's just the first time the whole thing has been brought up in the age of social justice where people en masse seriously act under feels before reals
That and most of the people getting upset are either too young to remember MJ beyond "that creepy guy" or are just old enough that they remember when this bullshit was first starting and never bothered to look into it

People can judge you without saying a word, user. How much you care about it is a different thing, but don't be so naive as to think you aren't being judged anytime you're within eyesight of another person.

El ayuwoki...

you're right but Michael had his whole life to acuse his dad.

>Mj sleeps in bed with little boys

accusers never said that. they said he sleeps with little boys in the same room. the problem is that MJ's bedroom is bigger than most people's houses.

you're a fucking zilch lmao

So, what happened that MJ suddenly has the spotlight on his putrid dead body? Spic memes?

youtu.be/W-apaIOOoAo

>what is a dancing belt

reading the fucking thread.

one thing is for sure, I'm getting real tired of being expected to do background checks on every fucking musician or actor
'did you know X made a racist joke, or Y hit his wife, or Z was a pedophile'. Like fuck dude, I gotta go through the cast of every movie before I can say 'yeah I liked this movie the actors were great'.

>lol nobody's gonna say shit to you unless you live in some faggot city where weirdos want to make a scene and put it on the internet or something
This. This is Michael Jackson we're talking about, not Trump or anything. Even Trump supporters know he's actually a moron, but followed him because they hated Hillary more, or simply was the conservative top candidate.

But this is M fucking J, who has literally millions of loyal fans around to this day still.
Nobody will jump at you for wearing a King of Pop shirt, because there's probably 10 people still loving him for everyone who believes the "evidence"

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-158342/Why-I-sleep-little-boys-Michael-Jackson.html

>not Billie Jean

>literal jews trying to tarnish a black man's legacy 10 years after he's dead just so they can get paid

Attached: 1539386764848.jpg (680x907, 46K)

Don't know what you mean by that but I assume it's a form of judgement so thank you for proving my point. Are you new at this?

youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

This

>zoomers don't know who MJ is
I want off this earth

>Daily Mail

See

on dirait le sud
le temps dure longtemps
et la vie surement
plus d'un million d'années
et toujours en été

Attached: nino-ferrer_714233[1].jpg (390x293, 27K)

Their point of reference is the Bashir documentary which was a total hit piece

>tabloid rags

"""""journalists""""" will NEVER defend Jacko because he cost them billions by those 2005 not guilty verdicts

AYUWOKI

>people who actually think MJ touched kids when literally no one can find a smoking gun and the chief of police in LA was trying to get a nigga behind bars for literal decades
>abloo hoo hoo Jackson estate didn't hire me for some circus act so I'm gonna claim I was diddled now, even though I defended him in court and only say I got diddled now that statue of limitations are up

Attached: 1547075141821.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>their source is that Chilian creampuff that wrote that stinkpiece book that caused him to get sued by Jackson for defamation and fled the country to avoid paying up

Attached: 1550121528784.png (680x510, 117K)

I'm sure retards judge me as a hillbilly that gets drunk and fucks his sister every night while watching other rednecks turn left for four hours when they see my Daytona USA shirt but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop wearing it.

was it really vitiligo

fair

I want a Sonic Mania treatment, except it blends the Arcade isometric stages with the side scrolling stages as well.

Attached: WlUkSun.gif (500x364, 604K)

You niggas are not posting nearly enough MJ songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=VL3oj6aYbrA

Ben Shapiro believes MJ is guilty and he deals in facts and logic

Man MJ was so fucking based
He was not only based and redpilled, was friends with Trump he also always had a shota he could fuck at all times. I don't know why do all of those fags decide to complain now. It's not like they resisted or said no and MJ helped them accomplish their dreams

Attached: 1448302380810.jpg (705x779, 367K)

Why do the media constantly attack famous black men for shit, but actual pedophiles can flee the country and are forgotten about?

Attached: 1548592207688.jpg (990x973, 98K)

>Grown man who sleeps with little kids alone in the dark
>”OMG HE TOTALLY CANT BE A PEDO GUIZ”

Attached: Peed.png (493x460, 240K)

>why is america racist
user

Yes it was confirmed in the autopsy.

They will attack anyone that exposes them, not just blacks.

>Ben Shapiro
>facts and logic

Attached: 1546370749370.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

>He was le based and redpilled like le trump!!

Shabadoobie my fellow MIGApeede

Saving this thread.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-1.jpg (900x502, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pTFE8cirkdQ

>tfw im old enough to remember watching this live broadcast across the world

Attached: 1551975990109.gif (173x241, 137K)

Yeah, he shared a bedroom with kiddies ffs!

Attached: Michael-Jackson%u2019s-Neverland-Stairs.jpg (1024x673, 119K)

He was actually mkultra’d
To be the perfect American pop star.

He shared his bed with little kids

Libtard detected. No wonder you defend a leftist pedo like Jackson and slander /ourjew/ Shapiro.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-2.jpg (900x502, 106K)

Me too.

>and well made, generally
Its 3 games in a 3 way draw.
Moonwalker arcade = good
Moonwalker console = ok
Moonwalker amiga and many others = shit
I guess you could break the tie with that music game on DS.

>see
I see nothing but bullshit user. take your hypothetical scenario to someone who cares

>gets acquitted when alive due to zero evidence
>now he's dead, he's suddenly guilty
Funny how they only came forward now when they were paid to be in a documentary.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-3.jpg (900x481, 115K)

No, a bedroom, a 2 story bedroom, with their families included sometimes.

>Jackson was so rich, he literally bought his own music label having a majority share hold in Sony Music Inc
>suddenly he gets accused of being a pedo because he likes hanging out with kids
So was it the jews or the chinks that set him up?

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (759x665, 80K)

found the gullible idiots

>implying anyone sane actually care about this shit
We're all just bored or autistic.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-4.jpg (900x538, 118K)

no one 'set him up' you retarded /pol/tard

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2pPW_Jf8g

t.jew

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-5.jpg (900x490, 110K)

>ourjew
>believing I'm a leftycuck
Ben Shapiro got his fucking sources from the Micheal shit from the same msm that he shits on constantly. Dude just fucking outed himself as a hack fraud long ago, but this is just another example.

Attached: c_wizzy.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Minds aren't changing.
The same shit happend back in the days when the first charges came up.

Tabloits jump it it because journalists are literal leeches and everyone loves to overreact.

>MJ is a pedo
>MJ has no sex drive or penis
>MJ is in contact with aliens
>MJ is in love with his pet ape Bubbles
>MJ has a hidden clone in the back of his yard
>MJ is actually a state experiment gone wrong
>MJ bleaches his skin with vaseline
>MJs kid are the result of a semen donation done by his janitor
>MJ has the mind of a 4 year old kid
>MJ wears diapers all the time and regulary shits himself
>MJ is autistic
>MJ is actually Elvis
>MJ is actually demon satan from hell

Zoomer detected

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-6.jpg (900x475, 106K)

Spotted the jew

Yes.

Attached: B7lq0k3.gif (300x200, 56K)

His games touched a lot of children.

HE admitted to sharing a bedroom with kids. Stop coping for a pedo

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-7.jpg (900x479, 99K)

His bedroom was a 2 story ranch sized house.

I don't think the people who are saying he was a pedo are being ironic. This generation takes things too much at face value.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-8.jpg (900x461, 93K)

>the zoltar thing from BIG
Thats some top tier MJ feels right there.

>super rich guy takes you in
>gives you money
>food
>sucks your dick
>he's a bad guy

Boohoo, cry me a fucking river. Pardon me if I don't sympathize while living in my shitty little hobo shack in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Attached: 1330498562674.jpg (476x343, 9K)

the dude just wanted to play vidya and have a normal childhood

bitch, huge majority of people won't give a fuck and won't equate you to a pedophile. Stop being a little cunt and wear what you like and you might realize that most people are not as irrational and loud as this board claims.

Done.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Arcade-Collection-9.jpg (931x523, 110K)

I love how the media are bullshitting around those background dancers lies

>Mike Tyson says "You are a fucking shit parent if you think MJ is a pedo while letting your kids sleep in his bedroom"
>Media twist it and write headlines like "MIKE TYSON WOULD NEVER LET HIS KIDS TO MJ"

would be a blast with a few friends

Attached: 1271199980484.jpg (361x400, 63K)

Yeah ok while he slept next to the bed looking at the kid while they’re sleeping.

no hard evidence, but the social stigma of inviting small children to your personal theme park and letting them take naps in the "treasure cove" a room with a king -sized bed, will always overshadow his accomplishments and will always be labelled as a pedo by half the globe.
I'm an MJ fan and it hurts to say this, but I'm sure he's got a collection of videos and pictures hidden to this somewhere in his estate. probably a secret wall or floor paneling. I believe there is even a personal safe or vault that hasn't been opened yet by his family, according to interviews. Who knows what will happen in the future if discovered, the Jacksons will probably destroy any evidence, if they haven't done so already so we'll never truly know.

Irrelevant when they shared a bed

This looks like a pedo’s house

Imagine being MJ. Unable to cope with the hell that was his existence despite having the money to get anything.

Journalists twist the truth? No way!

Imagine being so fucking bad at life that you're jealous of kids who got molested

so brave and credible.

What's with wealthy talented people? I know exactly everything i'd do with his kind of money.

There's a good reason for that, user

I guess for some people it really can't buy happiness, but that seems unfathomable to me.

To be fair Michael was partly responsible for this controversy.

He shouldn't have given money to the accusers and take them to court for defamation instead of trying to shut them up with money.

Why are people defending him? It's really fucking insensitive to the victims to let him get away with the shit he did just because there's no evidence 20 years after the fact.

Even looking past the pedo stuff, I never understood why everyone was jerking off so much to him. Very few of his songs are actually very good, most are average to good pop songs. Was this just another case of people overhyping the shit out of something for no reason?

I don't really believe any grown man would want to hang around and sleep with little boys unless he was trying to fuck them. Who can really think of any scenario where's that's not creepy?

>I'm an MJ fan and it hurts to say this, but I'm sure he's got a collection of videos and pictures hidden to this somewhere in his estate. probably a secret wall or floor paneling. I believe there is even a personal safe or vault that hasn't been opened yet by his family, according to interviews. Who knows what will happen in the future if discovered, the Jacksons will probably destroy any evidence, if they haven't done so already so we'll never truly know.
So you have to make thing up to hate the man? Some fan you are

I'm honestly surprised people care since it's boys.

Annie, are you okay, you okay, you okay, Annie?

This isn't resetera, being accused doesn't mean you're guilty

Yes, at that time yes. I've played the arcade cabinet too, its a fun little game
Shame about the kids

are you that fucking dense to think that just because there's no evidence, it means he's not guilty, stop sucking celebrity cock for once and open your eyes

She photo shopped her waist LMFAO WHY

Its a sad paradox. The kind of people with the talent and drive to earn megabucks are not the type of people satisfied by just the money itself. Whereas people like us that would instantly and happily retire to a humble quiet life with just the equivalent of a lifetimes average earnings will never get even 0.001% of that cash.

>WWF Royal Rumble

Attached: 1255361398222.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Are you having a laugh? He's the KING of POP!

Anyone saw the movie The Hunt? This is literal this, man found innocent yet he is still fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=ieLIOBkMgAQ

Yes, he's a based white nigga and both games (arcade and console) were pretty good. A true hero that loved children and rescued them from the Jew pedophile ring. Then the Jews, as always, accused him to being a pedo.

he was a manchild the fact you can't relate is actually a good thing

>Song that more or less just repeats the same stuff for its duration
>"Wow, what a masterpiece!"

Facts don't lie
People do

>The FBI has monitored MJ for over 10 years and they haven't found anything suggesting child molestation
>They didn't even find anything that would make him look like a bad influence whatsoever
>No porn, no mistreatment, no videos, nothing

>Safechuck one of the two guys accusing MJ of molestation claims that he had a wedding ceremony with MJ in Paris Disneyland in the 80s
>Paris Disneyland only opened its doors 1992
>the wedding story itself isn't even his story - He stole it from a book written by a scam artist who fled to Chile
>Safechucks mother said that she celebrated the day MJ died and that "Her sons molester is finally in hell"
>Safechuck himself said that he only revealed his story to his family after MJs death

>Wade Robson was THE FIRST DEFENSE of MJ in the early trials
>has been defending MJ for all of his life and only stepped back after the Jackson Estate refused to hire him for their circue du solais MJ event in Las Vegas
>suddenly claims that he got molested by Michael
>says that Michael maybe did not molest all children but that he definitely molested him and Safechuck
>"Why would MJ pick a kid he molested as his first line of defence when he has 1000 kids to choose from"
>Robson lost the first trial against the Jackson Estate because mails revealed that he offered other people to twist "his backstory" in order to fit theirs so everyone can cash in on it
>now owes the Jackson Estate 100k dollars because of this trial
>makes this movie and opens a donation platform for his family with the node that this is going to make him rich and relevant again

Attached: 1552130639574.png (784x153, 35K)

>no evidence doesn't matter, my feeling and headcanons do
The only one who is dense here is you

>neverland, based on the land in Peter Pan where nobody ages
>why are their so many statues of little boys playing lol
Why do people pretend to be retarded?

Have you seen the documentary?

Attached: rllynga.png (843x955, 567K)

If you gotta be a pedo to live like that, I don't wanna be straight!

I was nervous the first time i was with an older woman too

>It's really fucking insensitive to the victims

what victims? Jordie got paid and fucked off, the 2005 kid got jack squat, and the bumbling chucklefucks Jimmy Safecuck and that other guy that doesn"t have a memeable name are dubious as fuck.

>MJ having a Zoltar machine

pottery

4 hours of scam artists contradicting themselves and not showing a shred of proof, appealing to the emotions and ignorance of the masses

Because they aren't victims. The 1993 case has been proven false many times, and the only reason it was settled out of court was because it was served to MJ in the middle of his tour, where his label and agents wanted him to continue the tour because $23 million is a drop in the bucket compared to what he would make on tour. The 2005 case was also false, and MJ was acquitted. I don't understand how a 4 hour documentary of people crying convinces people that this eccentric manchild was a pedophile, especially when it is public record that both accusers have attempted to sue the estate and lost every single case. What a fucking travesty.

i didnt mean to say that he didnt share a bed with kids you moron.
but if you think grade A weirdo behavior to make him feel like a kid, is the same as literally diddling kids then you're a gullible tool

THREADLY REMINDER THAT LITTLE GIRLS WERE AT HIS RANCH TOO BUT NO FEMALES HAVE ACCUSED HIM OF TOUCHING HIM

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Why did he own porno magazines then?

Attached: 95952189-D9A5-4DDD-9A72-D09417F77227.jpg (754x453, 88K)

>leaving your kid alone with a creepy adult for money
They are retarded, if what they claim is true, they should be locked in jail for life for pimping their children.

>stop sucking celebrity cock for once and open your eyes
the irony is palpable

Did you know that all those parents and kids who claimed that Michael abused them NEVER went for a criminal case and instead always chose to fight a civil case again him?

Did you also know that you press no money charges if you win against someone in a criminal case?

Did you know that you can only get money if you win a civil case?

Really fucking interesting.

There's a lot of stupid people and shitposters out there, user.

So, Annie are you ok?

It looks like a Yea Forums house.

>porn magazines
Legal art magazines that are American bestsellers.

Eh, I'm ok.

>nationally acclaimed art books

It’s the dancing

but ARE you okay?

For $20,000,000 you could bad dragon me with no lube and post a video for the world to see.

so R Kelly is innocent and falsely accused too then right

>Boys will be boys

So that's what those grill dads are looking at in that Gillette commercial? No wonder people are so upset.

Attached: boyswillbeboys.jpg (2174x1087, 146K)

If reddit already managed to move on from this, then you should be able to do this too

>Whataboutism

Attached: 0b7.png (417x384, 294K)

>victims
>one of the kids speaking was literally brainwashed by his dad to lie
>fucking Maculy Culkin and corey Feldman said he wasn't a bad dude

are you really this stupid?

I don't see how one man can openly invite children for decades to his private playground where everything about it screams pedophile and there isn't a single piece of hard evidence.

Attached: 1548013137638.png (960x809, 800K)

Reminder that MJ only paid 20million because his lawyers begged him to do it

Back in the days California had some backwards as fuck law which made it possible to fight you in a civil case and later in an additional criminal case.
Even if MJ won the civil case (and he would have won it) the simply fact that it even existed would have made a second criminal case very fucking annoying to deal with.

>a photograph of a boy holding an umbrella; wearing bikini bottoms

Attached: 1536515064160.jpg (600x678, 54K)

Have you ever read The Boy: A Photographic Essay? It’s not for non-pedophiles.

Also: The dude who got the 20 million later admitted that it was all bullshit to get the money and the kid later stepped back from the claims and disowned his own father who had the idea in the first place. Shortly after MJ died the father committed suicide abandoned by his family.

I always thought Michael Jackson was orocimaru from naruto cause he wanted that fresh young boys vessel

The only actual porn he was found with were Playboy and Penthouse.

YEah ok pedo

all the crazy shit he did was because he hated having his private life out in the open and because his dad never said "i love you, son."

I want to believe that but would you let that excuse fly with literally anybody else?

If it was some random creepy-looking guy from down the street in the local news who had been sleeping with little boys and was accused of diddling them, would you really believe the excuse that he was a manchild who just wanted to be friends with them?

Would have been based if he liked cunny instead of penny

How long until some "woke" news site spins everyone not believing the bullshit as alt-right or something?

>alt-right trolls defend MJ because they all posts on chinese pedo bulletin boards
or
>photo of MJ and Trump has the alt-right supporting pedophilia

With no fingerprints of any of the kids, until the cops handed a magazine without protection to one of the accusers before the trial.

The kid fled the country to avoid having to testify against Michael. Maybe that means Michael was innocent, or maybe it means the boy loved Michael back.

#BelieveEveryone

this shit only happened recently, in the last 5 or so years.

its like, oh, you need to know this guy said nigga to his black friend in 2008! IT MEANS HES RACISTS NOW!

damn that looks liked itd be comfy in the winter.

He made some bad decisions with his life but frankly if I had the chance to turn my house into an amusement park where I could lick loli buttholes I would have done it without hesitation.

We live in a time where accusations are more powerful than facts

>We cannot prove that you fucked those kids
>BUT
>Can you prove that you didn't?! CHECK MATE MJ

Already happening in this thread so not that unlikely.

>"MJ is innocent."
>BuT wHaT aBoUt ThIs GuY

Attached: 1513721250281.jpg (163x163, 21K)

It’s the whole “your rights end, when my feelings begin” movement

NO

Watch the video for Earth Song, everything will become clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

He was easily the closet thing to a modern prophet.

There is so much more to the destruction of this man than we are being led to belive, I am certain the people behind it have a religious motive.

HE TRIED TO FUCKING WARN US

You LITERALLY CANNOT watch the video for Earth Song and still think MJ was the bad guy

HE KNEW!

Attached: 1552574722659.jpg (998x773, 150K)

because it was weird as fuck but he wasn't diddling them. it is more likely he was mentally and emotionally stunted and viewed them as peer playmates. like if a 10 year old was suddenly rich and famous only the 10 year old has no parents telling him what to do.

>If it was some random creepy-looking guy from down the street in the local news who had been sleeping with little boys and was accused of diddling them, would you really believe the excuse that he was a manchild who just wanted to be friends with them?
No, because he was a random guy from down the street I dont know.

If it was a random guy that had plenty of documentaries about him, spotlight of the press for decades, then yea, I'd let it fly too.

Also, people sleep in the same beds with children all the time, not just parents, but babysitters and what not. All it takes is a kid saying "oh shit i had a bad dream!" Dont believe the anti social internet crowd that everything is inherently creepy simply because they never heard about it.

No you are dead you stupid bitch

omg those poor kids #BelieveSurvivors

He was a pedophile, he wasn’t a bad guy.

>another episode of attention whoring subhuman saying they got rape 20 years laters
whoa....epic....amerisharts....culture......................

Eh, talked enough about the whole controversy.
The fucking Mega Drive and Arcade Moonwalker games were the fucking best.

Attached: MJ Moonwalker Arcade Dance.gif (500x500, 230K)

Now even scandals get rehashed. Everything old gets reused. Not even any new facts surfaced but look it's time to bring up this whole MJ is a pedo debate once again.

Was Michael Jackson more than a casual player? I know he collected all those arcade cabinets but to me it looked like he bought anything that was popular around his youth.

Remember when people were saying that Mr. Rogers was evil, started a witch-hunt on him, then later backed down because the accuser was a convicted liar to scam people out of money?

oh don't worry
they will show up, they need to METOO his dead corpse. they LOVE the current landscape!

He was a good soul, and they enjoy trying to drag those down the most. If they don't succeed they try to convince everyone they're corrupted instead. They probably aren't going to stop smearing him anytime soon.

>Michael never had sex with groupies, finding his brothers' behavior toward women disgusting. In addition to not touching groupies, Jackson reportedly never had an interest in having any type of sex as a youngster. In one alleged incident, when he was 15 years old, a male family member arranged for two prostitutes to take his virginity. They were told to "work him over", before being locked in a room with him.[11] Instead Michael picked up a Bible and read bible verses to the girls. The girls left in tears.

Hardly the behavior of a sexual predator.

Did you never want to fuck any of your peer playmates?

>rumors surface that Johnny Depp has abused his ex
>OMG JOHNNY IS THE WORST #JAILHIM#HUMANSCUM#BELIEVEINHER

>turns out those are lies created by his ex and that she was actually abusing him for years
>OMG WHAT A BITCH #JUSTICEFORJOHNNY#BELIEVEVICTIMS

Post best dances webms

Normalfags npc simply cannot think.

>He was a pedophile
And ofc you have no solid proof of that claim, like everyone who uttered that since 1993

He was declared innocent, and he's dead now. Doesn't matter whether he did it or not. There is no checkmate, nor accusations having more power. People who are convinced they are correct can circle jerk about how right they are all they want. They can even make money selling it, that's smart business. It's not like hurt feelings are taking precedence over anyone's rights here.

huh?
but that's miracle johnson

>guy who can't even defend himself over pedo accusations because he's dead while the so called victims reap in all the cash money
where have we heard this before...

Attached: Jimmy-Saville.png (848x530, 219K)

Culkin even said something along the lines of Michael being his best friend and the pivotal figure in his life growing up since his own dad was such a fucking disappointment.

>girls

the things we take for granted

Even if Michael Jackson was a pedophile I can't imagine for the life of me that he would do anything sexual to the children. He rather would have fun with them instead of scaring them, I bet it legitimately would have broken his heart to see a child cry because of his degeneracy and he would have killed himself the next day.

He also saw his brother bring women to their hotel rooms when he was in jackson 5 and saw them fucking and it turned him completely off sex and lust.

okay furfag

Attached: IMG_20190314_095001_594.jpg (1200x812, 135K)

>FBI follows the man in secret for over a decade
>Finds zero evidence of sexual misconduct involving minors
>Two habitual liars that have changed their stories 5 times now get on tv basically detailing pedo erotica
>MICHAEL IS CANCELLED, MUTE MICHAEL JACKSON, REMOVE MICHAEL JACKSON REFERENCES FROM EVERYTHING!

not with that fucked up face

Attached: FCCA58DA-D80E-4A29-BB08-C55D8E8AB0F6.jpg (600x817, 78K)

Behold, the only decent Twitter meme.

He always asked the boys first and stopped if they wanted him to. Some kids don’t mind getting their butt licked by a superstar.

Talk about being WAYYYY off.

>80s artist portrays future MJ as an 80s pornstar
lmao

lando?

>tfw racist but Black or White was great
him and those naked people were too enthusiastic to hate

I had a good time with it. Yes it's worse than a proper rts but it's also easy enough that its shortcomings never frustrated me

Sounds like his only flaw was being gay then.

>videogame blogs predicting the market.jpg

>should we use the legal system and get people punished
>nahh, let's sign a juicy million dollar fiction interview and call it a day brah

>but what about OTHER NIGGER
The absolute fucking state of the left.

wow, it really makes you think. Maybe if you do so you may connect the dots user. Hint: he didn't like girls... or women in general.

People listen to the radio's in cars. Nobody goes home to turn on the radio to listen to their favorite music boomer.

Found the Jew

This guy was literal scum that the """"bbc"""" covered up. He was one of the filth part if the media that MJ tried to warn us about.

>hole in order to grab Lara's underboob
He's definitely not gay

R Kelly is seen pissed on a 15 year old girl ON FILM! And that's on the tape we all know about, there's like 3 others that were recently uncovered.

I've seen pedo houses whenever CP got posted on here and those houses looked nothing like Neverland.

enough time has passed since he died

also the zeitgeist and the #metoo shit

YEEEEEEHOOOOOOOO

Can I get a video on that? Sound interesting.

Yes. Maybe it's hard to imagine now, but he was one of the greatest popstars who ever lived. I dont think there's an equivalent today when it comes to pure hype and fame.

Yes

>(((they))) dont care about us

What is this strawman even based on? Was there some furry that was fucking kids or something? Seems to just be a complete fabrication to shit on furries.

It's not an easy find, could be on the deep web somewhere.

Did R Kelly ever actually do anything bad or did he just consensually piss on teenagers? I don’t follow his news.

MJ is too obvious of a target. I literally would have accused him too for some money if he played with my kid. He is rich, he is mentally weak and he just has the perfect pedophile vibe with his entire backstory and his neverland playground. He is literally too much of a perfect target, you can't help but want to bully him for some easy bucks. Honestly, MJ is kinda surreal since it feels like he is a written character and not a real human being.

The “us” includes pedophiles. Did you not notice all the shirtless Brazilian shotas in the music video?

And to think, back then celebs were making fun of that, confirming that most of them actually did watch the tape. Really makes you think

>2019
>sudden influx of MJ WAS A PEDO and retarded spic memes
why

Attached: 1552523195471.png (824x821, 726K)

Don’t forget that DMX, R. Kelly, and Damon Dash were banging Aaliyah at the age of 14-15 and nobody bat an eye about it

Attached: 4C4DC485-4891-4D6A-8314-F64C57D7BCEA.jpg (800x1192, 109K)

>implying the FBI isnt still monitoring his estate
kek

Two of his former shotas ran out of money and made a documentary.

Attached: elayuwokipersonaje.jpg (384x384, 28K)

He started buying up Sony's catalogue and that didn't sit well with you know who

Yes, retard, he was bigger than the Beatles.

This world really need another big war.

Attached: 1550512917164.png (771x807, 1M)

To distract you from what's really going on in the country.

Yup, they saw more money in his performing tour and wanted him to get back to it. Kinda sad he should have fought these allegations like Vic.

No it doesn't, are you simple?

>last decade or so of his life is a bunch of false accusations
>gets #MeToo'd even in his grave
I hate the media so much

Attached: me_irl.jpg (857x746, 147K)

furfags shit on loli/shita artist calling them pedos and consider their art as cp while ignoring that lately its been furfags who are caught for being child molestors besides fucking animals. they also don't think furry porn relates to zoophilia because its drawn which is kind of hypocrite

I remember this shit. It’s funny how nobody brings this up at all. Maybe because MJ was such an easy target and didn’t like badmouthing people at all, while the rappers would fire back easily and get themselves into more shit

I live in Chicago and that tape was EVERYWHERE! People were selling it in barbershops in public, kids were passing copies of it around at school, people downloaded it from Kazaa by mistake. My mom even watched it at a viewing party with and my uncle (who had the tape, go figure) and my aunt's to see if it was him.

Not saying everything he's done is true but there's enough smoke underneath that dude to cause a California wildfire, including a marriage certificate to a 15 year old Aaliyah.

They've stopped showing the Simpson episode featuring Micheal jacksson thanks to the emotional "documentary" that proves and shows nothing new.

He's been wrong before. See: the incident that got him kicked off of Breitbart.

>while ignoring that lately its been furfags who are caught for being child molestors

This is what I was asking about. What is the source on this?

>and retarded spic memes
I find it funny than while anglo zoomers are freaking out about muh pedo spic zoomers just meme about funny faces

NYCbro here, can confirm that shit was sold and shown everywhere here as well. There was god damn bodegas selling that shit, and any barber shop you went to in Brooklyn and Bronx has that shit plastered everywhere. No wonder why Dave Chapelle made fun of that dude.

>That Subway guy gets outed as a pedophile with terabytes worth of CP and associated with other pedophiles
>Everyone forgets about him months later

>Decades later and people are STILL trying to "prove" that MJ was a pedophile, even though all the "evidence" falls completely flat every single time
The guy's fucking dead, what more do people want

Fuck off or else

Money from him. This metoo movement and listenandbelieve movement is getting way out of hand

Can talent like Michael Jackson even be produced by natural means? His father kept impregnating his wife till he finally got the talent he wanted and then he beat the diamond in shape.

>My mom even watched it at a viewing party with and my uncle (who had the tape, go figure) and my aunt's to see if it was him.
Fucking hell my mom did this shit too. It was like a tradition to watch that shit to understand the joke people made about him. BET constantly talked about it too.

Bill Cosby did nothing wrong.

I want to #metoo Gabe Newell, how do I go about doing this?

Talent like him? Probably, but it’s a long shot. The thing that made Michael work is that he was a genuine guy that just loved doing what he did for music and life. He was like Mr. Rogers. Not once did he do it for fame. When he was forced to do something for fame, he quite literally got burned for it, aka the Pepsi deal.

Nah Bill Cosby fucked up by trying to buy out NBC, and then admitted he did some date rape shit on his own comedy show years back. Bill also fucked up by telling the truth about most blacks, calling them out to be lazy as shit and just wanting a free hand out.

You make a 5h documentary where you tell your gay rape Gabe Newell rape fanfic and get on Oprah. Don't forget to tell her how you feel Gabe raping you made you feel raped.

>Hint: he didn't like girls... or women in general.

that explains why Lisa Marie Presley still defends him on his heterosexuality to this date. and she has no reason to defend his ass after their messy divorce.if she had a reason to put his ass up a stake she would.

>fucked up face

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>he quite literally got burned for it
>he could've been Max Payne due to the staggering amount of painkillers he took, but didn't

Not true, he would look like a eunuch if he was castrated before puberty.

Is this true? Aaliyah was my waifu back then

> Games in which you realize you are the villain.

>not his kids they say
>suffer from vitiligo as well

Attached: article-1290938-0A45BA07000005DC-704_468x814.jpg (468x814, 67K)

en.wikifur.com/wiki/2016/2017_child_abuse_arrests
google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/08/24/pedophile-who-liked-to-dress-up-as-wolf-called-lavadog-ashpaw-raped-child-7880415/amp/
>inb4 not credible sources
>inb4 not yesterday

Bill was a grumpy old man, and he had every reason to be. He was tired of trying to teach blacks to be positive, when all they embraced was negativity.

Am I the only one getting shaye st john vibes from that ayuwoki picture

His bodyguards, the ones that didn't steel from him and lied about him, said he was quite the ladies man in private. Keep spouting memes though

She was a huge talent but my god what a thot.

>2 Crazy Taxi cabinets
I hate /vee/ buzzword but this is the true definition of "based".

Attached: sony-is-phoney.jpg (450x496, 161K)

Cause any normal human would choose mario, which leaves sonic for the autists

Being a pedophile is hard enough as it is, can you please not try to associate us with furries?

Michael's level of stardom was lightning in a bottle. The only ones that are close to that level of fame is Beyonce, who can probably lead a mass genocide and everyone would still love her.

He actually went and gave it to her. Damn

It is. DMX and Damon Dash back then talked about it. And mentioned it in her last video. And R. Kelly went through miles to get forged papers for Aaliyah’s age to be documented as 18. Kelly has been fucked up since day 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

Name something more kino than this. He went from some classic wizard straight out mystery of the druids to some fabulous motherfucker from JoJo.

It's the reason why furries are really just trying to stay low. At least most of them are. Then you got people like SonicFox bringing unnecessary attention to the whole fandom, which is why a whole ton of furries hate him, too.

>can you please not try to associate us with furries?
It's furries that associate with you, they seep in everywhere

>Jurassic Park cab over in the right corner
Based taste

>Beyonce, who can probably lead a mass genocide and everyone would still love her.
She did. Remember when she told a little girl who didn’t like her to kill herself on social media, then deleted it and people called her out on it, but was immediately ignored?

Who Is It
youtube.com/watch?v=PfrV_6yWbEg

Attached: aafe060bcf3a8ec7ada693473eb5ac13.jpg (1280x1872, 200K)

My favorite part of all this is Piers Morgan utterly destroying the Leaving Neverland director.

Yep, R Kelly and others fucked Aaliyah when she was both under and barely 18. She's treated as "baby girl" but in reality she was an industry hoe pimped out by her own family.

Chill grandpa

Attached: 3lj6s5l.gif (652x562, 392K)

>b-but no evidence
Guilty until proven innocent retards

Attached: tumblr_o5fg99nYrD1re3x32o1_400.gif (279x240, 168K)

We've already had this thread before.

>Thot
That’s an understatement. Jesus did she fuck with so many older rappers. Literally hopping from dick to dick.

Screencaps of the tweet?

To be fair, if you ditch your child and mate you're a legitimate case for toxic masculinity. Would barely call it masculine though.

It’s true user. She was 15 when she was fucking with these dudes, who openly stated it themselves. I wonder why they never got arrested for it though. At least all 3 of them got fucked up in life. Damon Dash went broke and is a major fuck up now with his son being equally a big fuck up like him. And DMX only came back as a meme fromREmake2

So can someone give me the rundown on this new documentary or something?

Fuck You!

saved for future sony shitposting purposes

Attached: 1233724995908.jpg (640x480, 46K)

"Yes, indeed. The Chosen King of Pop has risen, carrying within him the funk of thousands of years. He will traverse the realm beyond his Neverland, where dark forces have swarmed. His enemies know he is Dangerous. Yes, indeed, he looks into the man in the Mirror, then steos forward on his quest..."

>if you ditch your child and mate

this is assuming that it wasn't a pump and dump like most single mom cases are

>tfw know he was a pedophile and that retards will screech at you calling you a kike because they can't accept their boogeyman truth
>they don't even realize they're the real jews by parroting the Micheal Jackson estate
LOL!

Two wildly known liars that were proven in court lying, come to hbo to lie again to make money off a dead man. When asked for evidence, they told people to just listen and believe

If Michael Jackson ever wanted he could have used his fame to rip fucking anyone he wanted a new asshole. He literally would have just needed to accuse anyone and his fans would have personally assassinated people for him. But he never spoke ill of anyone specific.

Wait who else she fucked? All I ever heard about is R. Kelly

Are you honestly asking if MJ was popular?

>Dom Sheldon

Thriller Souls: Prepare to Heehee Edition

This is true. In fact the only person he ever spoke badly about was his father, and even THEN he still praised him. Remember when MJ died and Joe immediately instead of saying anything about MJ, he tried pushing 2 of his new stars right on TV?

same shit same assholes

>"Can you prove what you said is true."
>Look man... Just listen, and... believe...
>"... That's not how evidence works. In fact, that's the complete opposite of evidence."
>Look can you just pay me a couple grand so we can be done with this. I'll leave your office if you do.

Don't forget def jam, fight for NY was great.

> FBI arresting a man who can turn into a robot.

> Have you seen that docmenrary "Moonwalker" where he turned into a car AND robot, which is about as factual as "Leaving Neverland".

Yeah, its just a gut feeling, that is much better than tangible evidence

>Ask's famous father to get Michael Jackson on your song in the 80's
>Get's completely overshadowed in 7 words.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

I do user. I sure damn do
youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ

Even then it's pretty fucking grimy. I don't put 0 fault on the woman for picking a guy who'd do that but it's scummy as fuck.

also I don't know if that's even true, but I only have anecdotes to go off of, myself.

he also turned into a spaceship

>he was investigated by the FBI but they didnt find anything wrong!!!
You really trust the same people that aided the CIA with MKULTRA and is one of the most corrupt alphabets in the world? ofcourse they are going to find that someone rich and powerfull has done nothing wrong!
remember all those people that said jimmy savile wasnt a pedo untill he was?

Attached: terry 2.png (990x682, 580K)

>Trusting two scam artists who lied under oath over MJ
That is some top tier mental gymnastics

no but i trust donatello

>villains that got away with it
I'd like to know how much MJ money his father still earns every single year.

How much money die MJ get from the things he earned? I always imagined he got a really small cut.

>”I know it’s been tough on you guys”
>”And?”
What a god damn prick.

t. Jimmy Safecuck

>sony is phoney
HOLY SHIT BASED

>literally starts promoting his label and his new people immediately after his sons death
>has no sort of grief at all
Joe was a fucking monster, but so was his mother for enabling this shithead

t.pedos

>the best pedo hunters in the world didn't find anything
b-but it's because he has money

Nigger fucking everyone was trying to take MJ down, if anything the corruption would've made it even worse for him