Could we live in a more blessed timeline than this?

Could we live in a more blessed timeline than this?

Attached: 53520591_2479062118834734_6401372919003348992_n.png (720x405, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games
youtube.com/watch?v=_Lm5jpvcauQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They better start to release this shit within the next month

More information this Sunday, and they're already playing it in studio

Reach first is a good idea because I feel like everyone would just be playing 3 otherwise

the timeline would be better if they said they were releasing it TONIGHT

sure, one where they ported the games individually while they were relevant.

yeah, timesplitters HD trillogy on PC for the most based timeline

Attached: 1535011282583.gif (720x405, 2.58M)

>no release dates
THIS TIMELINE IS FUCKING HELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1541689277936.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

this would be better desu

Wait. Was Reach Remaster on Xbox One or is this completely new? I only remember the original game getting the huge graphics overhaul.

>Later this year
It's coming in the fall

oof shit, you win user, got me

>THERE ARE THOSE WHO SAID THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME. WHAT ARE THEY TO SAY NOW?

Based. I've never been this excited for a game in years guys.

Except for the Infinite reveal

>each title releases after a certain number of players beats the previous title on legendary
That'd be cool.

it would be based if it wasn't for the fact that the only reason they've decided to finally do it is because a bunch of Russians were going to beat them to it for free

Attached: 234234131525.jpg (1022x731, 90K)

whens it coming out bros?

Still slightly cursed. Each game will roll out individually and have to be purchased in the collection. Not sure how much each game will be though. Also it says it'll require xbox live tho I'm still not sure if we'll need gold or just a regular account

Still based. This time the Russians are based yet again

>tfw you said it would never happen
I can't say anything now other than Release Date Please

Attached: 1552542460589.jpg (577x459, 110K)

Halo Infinite is supposedly coming out later this year. It would be stupid to release MCC close to its release date, no?

PLEASE RELEASE IN SUMMER
>school finally over for good
>have free time
>relive the glory days of Halo

Attached: 1519277909470.gif (500x271, 702K)

You won't see Halo infinite until 2020 lmao

>everyone would just be playing 3 otherwise
That's how it's been on the Bone since launch. Dipshit little kids that grew up on Halo 3 always pick it's maps over other titles when there's a fucking specific playlist for each game they could just as easily choose.

Luckily since the last update, you can pick and choose which titles you want included in your matchmaking search and remove Halo 3 entirely. Otherwise it's all you will play.

they have never given a date on halo infinite. it is obviously going to be a launch title for their next console next year.

If you're still in school now, you never lived the glory days

University exists

When did basic PC features become bullet point worthy?

Never played Halo besides HCE on pc. Almost feels like I will buy into some meme if I get this.

>custom games browser
I'm hoping for
>mod support via Steam
>clan servers and maps
>forge world ran like a clan HQ
>rooms for each clan mate

I know fag. I finished University 4 years ago. If you're 4 years younger than me, or more, you weren't old enough to enjoy Halo 3 online at launch.

Assuming it works and doesn't have server issues this go around I don't see how this won't be fun as fuck when all games and multiplayer is out. Halo 3 and 2 with a community behind it again will be so much fun.

Yes. There is timeline where MDK remaster exists.
And MDK2 doesn't.

The fuck is MDK

Learn to shit in a fucking toilet, pajeet.

Well it’s a pretty old game. How is it better like Titanfall 2 or Apex for example?

>Assuming it works and doesn't have server issues
Lol. It took 343 over a year to fix matchmaking issues on the Xbone. Don't hold your breath.

Attached: 1552554086077.webm (360x640, 2.9M)

Halo seems like a pretty cool guy.

brought a tear to my eye.

CUTE
U
T
E

it's been done as long as shooters were developed or launched for console first, because there's not much else to put in a trailer specifically for a PC port

I would say when Halo 3 ODST came out was when Halo 3 was in its prime

Reach was never enhanced. There is a whole wacky terminology in Bone games. But the master chief collection right now has the following.
Halo 1 (original assets)
Halo 1 (343 assets)
Halo 2 (original assets)
Halo 2 (343 assets)
Halo 3 (original)
ODST (original)
Halo 4 (original)

Games can be played in 1080p (on original and S models) or 4k (X only) in all versions. HDR is also enabled and can be used on S or X and really shines in the ODST campaign.

I feel like this is how Master Chief would react in a situation like this in one of the games which makes this webm all the better.

>No ODST Firefight

The single blemish on this beautiful thing.

You mean Reach is coming in the fall, then the next one probably sometime in q1/2 2020.
What a fucking shitshow.

Is that the co-op onslaught mode?

This is so fucking wholesome

It's something that's fun for 30 minutes then boring

That caption really makes the image.

Has there ever been a Yea Forums Sings based off Halo?

Where's Halo 5?

Reach without abilities and loadouts is peak Halo, change my mind.

>Wanting to play Halo 5
You crazy boi

So are reach ranks carrying over? I heard some user say this, but I want a source.

I just find it odd that they're excluding it even though Reach is in now.

Requires an XBL account so I don't see why not.

In the trash where it belongs.

I hope it also gets ported to PC so I could see if it is as bad as Bungiefags say.

I hope, but I'm in doubt. I just want to dab on new fags with my higher level gear and blue flames.

Only the campaign is really shit. The rest is different, but still fun and balanced.

I know it's a fucking nightmare. I'll have children but the time 3 is on PC.

>GAYLO
lmao kys

The Reach one is. ODST was kino.

Lmao reach better ship with the title update. That and a fixed firefight, if anyone remembers the input lag on that shit, it was literally unplayable.

>tfw no humans raised from birth to be mechanically enhanced superhumans with hearts of gold to watch over us and keep us safe

Attached: 1x09-baelor-arya-stark-27399767-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Reminder that Halo 5's multiplayer has been on PC through Windows Store for years, its just dead.

>title by title
>they're going to make us pay 80 dollars plus tip for each game
There's always a catch and I'm getting tired of it

no

>Reach first
Fuck. Well at least i'll have 4K 60FPS firefight until we get our first real Halo game.

Absolutely nothing will carry over, stop being any hopeful about it because it's not happening. Not your rank, not your maps/gametypes, not your unlocks, not even your achievements, nothing. It's pretty much a brand new start like with the other games.

The netcode/input lag is imrpoved in TMCC is definitely improved but still present, i'd expect it to be the same for reach's FF.

>There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?
I never thought it would happen. And here we are.
We made it bros. We're going home.

Attached: 1542347787451.png (500x405, 227K)

Halo 3 prime was when the Foundry map pack released.

For sure.
>tfw we get sandbox again, the best forge map

I hope they let us matchmake with no armor abilities

>custom servers
Holy shit. So I can finally actually get people to play my Forge maps?

there there, just let it happen

Attached: 1552538361243.jpg (1280x1063, 143K)

Will they place a hard cap on player count? A 64-player big team battle on Forge World would be glorious.

It came out way too late and I'm gonna kill myself soon anyway this life ain't worth shit

I don't think I remember how to feel happy.

Attached: you'll get used to it.png (933x720, 585K)

I wish 343 would dedicate a team to continuing support for MCC. Like I want them to port all of Reach's maps and weapons over to Halo 3.

I mean, I would be playing 3 all the time as well. I would try the other ones at least. I don't understand your complaints though, the majority seem to like a game you do not.

i can't believe we managed to shift back to the good timeline

Attached: 1512181479262.jpg (576x768, 127K)

16 will probably be the cap, but they will probably allow modded servers with more.

I cant because i agree. People bitched about equipment in H3 but at least it was one time use. Reach armor abilities and loadouts were call of duty bullshit. The appeal of Halo is everyone spawns the same and you fight for control of the map

Yes, one were Halo never stopped releasing on PC, for example.

>pc enthusiasts out themselves as contrarian faggots episode #135976

>mod support via Steam
Oh Jesus. The possibilities...

Attached: ;3.png (252x310, 96K)

>there are those who said this day will never come, what are they to say now?
Based

I feel the same, if they release one every 6 months it will literally be another 2 years until h3 comes out. I have a feeling it wont be that long though

Don’t need to buy Xbox live gold
Was confirmed on Reddit by 343

Fuck you Reach was the best one since the first game. Only a cunt would hate the idea of
not being able to control basic weapon spawns and having to put slightly more effort into aiming
to hit sprinting guys.

Will it have auto-aim like the console versions? If so I'm not interested.

Attached: 1552320059072.webm (300x300, 2.9M)

WHOLESOME

Halo 2 will always be the best multiplayer in the series.

That's not Halo 3.
No bullshit button combo glitches
No bullshit powers that break the shitty maps
just pure Ludo.

Will every multiplayer versions be played?
I could see a couple of games with desert online due to lack of interest

if they're adding FoV options and shit it'd be pretty dumb to force auto aim on KB+M

If they are letting us host our own servers, why place such a low cap?

Thank god

>blessed timeline full of rehashes and remakes/remasters
Worst timeline

Only before the patches that nerfed the magnum needlessly and introduced the bxr nonsense.

>Wanting new games when great ones already exist
Zoomer consumer

god i wish that were me

>mods that replace Halo 4's shitty elites with Halo 2's

Attached: Rtas-Profile-noscale.jpg (1118x818, 211K)

If you're still in school you didn't experience the glory days of matchmaking instead of studying for braindead core curriculum class 102.

>has the guts to call anyone zoomer when it's zoomers that lap this shit up since they missed the originbal games release
Get a rope

>Halo2 anniversary uses halo 4's engine

Is it true that super bouncing and shit is still in Halo 2 Remastered?

Every map was originally balanced for 16 players maximum. I'm want the official matchmaking capping it at 16. In terms of custom servers, 24+ players would be cool, but I'm afraid something will break.

Kinky.

>2 things need the same engine to do a model swap
Are all consolesfags this retarded?

I agree 16 is best for standard ranked. But Forge World is huge, and could easily accommodate 64 players on a custom server.

>halo
>great

Attached: 1314882126015.jpg (228x240, 19K)

Halo games essentially have always used the same engine. Infinite will be the first exception.

yes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: F87DDBBE-F786-4AF6-A68B-97F896E11C98.jpg (700x700, 31K)

I can imagine one slightly more blessed timeline. One where they also gave us release dates for the games, at least Reach.

We made it bros.
Home.

Attached: 1550622718654.jpg (2500x1759, 575K)

>Get to experience BTB once again

Attached: Dlq6u02V4AAKz00.png (580x512, 397K)

why is 4k always touted in marketing when people who actually use it are a tiny minority?

>PC gets better ports than the switch
Laffin

so PC fags can jerk off on how much better PC is.

I'm all for that, but like I said, I feel like something will break because of the code not being able to support it or some shit. I dunno. When Forge World was originally announced, I was hoping they would allow more than 16 players, and they didn't, which disappointed the fuck outta me.

>so PC fags can jerk off on how much better other's PCs are
FTFY

That's funny given that the whole "4K" thing is pretty much a console marketing gimmick. Rarely do any PC games come out boasting about their 4K support, since having support for various resolutions all the way up to that (and maybe above) is just standard. It's the Xbox One S and PS4 trying to shove the whole "WOW WE CAN DO 4K" gimmick.

good bait

I wish there were more videos like this, considering how many halo cosplayers there are

Being an Xboner right now must be sheer Hell.

This, games on PC have had 4k support forever and nobody gave a shit, it's consoles and smart TV sellers trying to market this as some huge bump in quality for Netflix or whatever

Rare Replay on PC when?

my god. i didnt even think of this.
forge is about to get even more batshit insane.

Not true at all, the family is about to grow bigger for all i care and the Halo Renaissance is in the horizon.

Attached: 1552513885875.jpg (640x960, 115K)

so this is a package deal right? as in i just buy the MCC and get everything when they come out? and not buy each individually?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games
JUST

Well if I had a giant ass flat screen TV and was in the market for a vidja box to hook up to it, I'd want
stuff that can do 4k. 1080p looks awful on anything bigger than 36 inches.

They're sold separately if you want, and I assume together in a package.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Lm5jpvcauQ

Remember playing bootleg Infection on Foundation?

Attached: foundation.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Of course. 4K matters even more on giant ass TV than it does on a monitor, I'm just saying it's really not a "PCbros dick waving contest" problem. If anything the push for 4K is coming from anyone else, even phones.

The games included are not being released all at once. Supposedly they are taking their time so they don't fuck everything up. Reach will be the first game ported over, then Halo 1, and so on. No one knows what the release schedule will be, we'll just have to see in the coming months.

Reach will release no later than June

They're taking their time this time, and going to drip feed us games. They fucked up the game so hard on Xbone, that it took years to fix it.

Who cares?

Custom Edition was probably the only worthwhile halo but cool I guess

>custom game brower
Oh my, it really is a dream come true.

Being able to play CE on PC co-op alone will probably be worth it then.

I'm a massive fan of the originals and can only hope Infinite sees a return to the classic halo gameplay
But for me, 5 was definitely not terrible, 4 was complete ass, but 5 has this weird and decent blend of classic Halo, and new Halo gameplay that I really did enjoy

Think there's still a few, I know the Swordflying was killed though, but I dont know how they killed it

I imagine there will be a bundle you buy, or you can buy what ones you want individually

>Pillar of AUTUMN
Reach in late Summer, CE in early Autumn/Fall

U mean aim assist

QUESTION FOR EUROBROS WHO PLAYED MCC ON XBONE
how is the lag? are all servers and hosts always in america like back in 2008? (getting shot through walls, grenades taking 1/3 of a second before being launched after the animation, shots not registering because ">lmao in the host screen you are shooting the wall and not the enemy xd", etc)?
frankly after playing ED and trying servers in europe I don't think I can stomach having ~100-150 ping anymore.

Attached: 1538187408379.jpg (500x500, 80K)

More like Reach in late summer. Then a shit storm when it is absolutely broken. Then 2 years of patching. Then Halo: CE.

>roll-out releases
>gotta pay for each game
>still no information on the price
Sorry, bros, but I think we might get monkey pawed.

Attached: 1548125758298.png (405x344, 9K)

they said reach will be coming to the xbox as well, multiplayer is free and campaign will be DLC probably $10-$15

>Then a shit storm when it is absolutely broken.
I think the whole reason they're doing staggered releases in the first place is to prevent what happened when the game launched on the Xbone.
I just realized the other day that MCC is over 4 years old and the majority of this time was it being in a broken and borderline unplayable state, how the fuck did they get away with it?

why include it when they can add it as additional DLC. I hope they do so I don't have to pay for it

Its so blatant that it's going to be full price per release. It's the only reason to not bundle even the first 3 games together

>It's the only reason to not bundle even the first 3 games together
The Xbox version already lets you pick and choose what you want to install, this is just taking it one step further.

That just sounds stupid. Nobody would put up with that. You can get the MCC for like $30 for Xbox One. Charging hundreds of dollars for these ancient games would be a terrible business decision. I'm guessing $60 for the entire collection but you can buy the games individually for a part of that price. $60 for the whole thing like a "season pass" sorta deal you can pay ahead of time to get them as they come out. Or lower than $60.

Will Halo 1 have multiplayer?

I'm not expecting any of the games to be over $10, except maybe Halo 3 because they know that one is the most popular. ODST was only $5 when it was added to MCC.

they should completely axe matchmaking

This would be ideal.

Yes. Pretty good map selection to since it got the PC maps. Also, they hired the Halo custom edition modder and he said he is working on porting the custom edition maps.

neat, thx

>tfw Halo Anniversary PC ends up having less than Halo CE PC
this is going to be sad

Attached: SINFAR.jpg (959x960, 225K)

reach is garbage

They didn't really get away with it, the game died, and has slowly became populated again
I hate making excuses for developers, publishers etc, but it genuinely seems they just mashed all the games into a launcher and desperately pushed it out, only to have it plastered in their face day in/out that it was a travesty, they must have not known what caused it to be that horrendous
They rightfully got fucking burned due to it, I am still surprised they managed to fucking fix it

Attached: 1510399835055.png (800x480, 212K)

Not before adding the fully functional server browser and even then i'd disagree.

>Expecting 343i to deliver on a promise
Even if you ignore the fact that they've never made a good game, you have to at least remember the the MCC's original launch. I'm interested but I just know some stupid monkey paw shit is going to happen.
inb4 "everything is Don Mattrick's fault and we... er, I mean 343 has been pretending to be incompetent the whole time"

Attached: 2147856874.jpg (605x605, 119K)

I just hope we can mod the games. It would be really nice to mod the flood model on the zombies in infection.

Isn't there a rumur that it'll release after the sunday event?

>newfags calling others reddit

Attached: 1368804812403.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

>hates reach
>thinks he isn't a contrarian newfag

is halo 5 coming to pc?
ive never played 4 or 5 and id like to play them both

>master chief will never be your dad

Is it title by title? The steam page shows The Master Chief Collection as a whole. If youre right its a true turn off

You guys are so db, i bet they announce reach releases that day on sunday or by E3 at the latest and then after that i assume they’re gonna release a game every few weeks to a months

>You guys are so db
can someone tell me what this new eubonics means?

Reach won't be out that quickly, they might release in june when no other game releases so summer kids will buy it.
After that new title every two months because they said that they will take public feedback and polish every game continuously.

dragon ball

Normiespeak for "Douche-Bag".

I'm convinced that the only people who like Reach are people who grew up watching their older siblings play 1-3. So they got to watch Halo 1-3, maybe tried it a couple of times, and maybe enjoyed secondary material like machinima or lore. But Reach was the first Halo game that they actually owned, got to play regularly, and got good at.

In short, they're secondaries who don't understand what makes the Halo series unique beyond the aesthetic.

Attached: 1526892285221.jpg (1603x1117, 460K)

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

woah, halo reach is getting remastered? it was already a remaster lmao how many remasterings are we getting here???

i like reach. is it my favorite? FUCK NO but it was still good.

list of good shit
>invasion game mode
>custom games
>campaign
>art style

>bad shit
>god awful framerate
>motion blur that makes me want to die
>armor abilities in multiplayer

7-10 would play

>He didnt play GOW 2 horde mode for 4 hours straight to complete all 50 waves.
Fuck off, no taste pleb.

My brother.

Attached: 200 nice.png (371x532, 281K)

Why would it be hell? As an Xbro it always makes me happy to see more people play more fun games.

bro can i be on your timeline? because i want a reach remaster

this nigga living in fucking 2030 man

Attached: arbiteravatar.jpg (1176x1175, 464K)

Yep. I'm waiting for their inevitable fuck ups. I half expect them to announce they are "remastering" Reach by replacing the Spartan models with ones from Halo 5.

Yeah, but its probably not true. The only "screenshot" we've even seen is a dev playing Reach in a 1080p window.

There’s dedicated servers everywhere now I think, even in Europe

They didn't really say it was being remastered, just that its being added to MCC for Xbone and will be the first Halo game released on PC in this collection.

are they going to have multiplayer servers up for all the games?

open OP's image and join me in the far distant future, friends. we're there dude. read the writting on the wall and know peace and plenty.

Attached: witness.gif (1600x1200, 246K)

Yes

I'm a bungiefag and I have to say the multiplayer is pretty damn good, but I guess that's because I'm a turbo autist who likes how much more fast paced it is.
Halo CE on PC will always be in my heart

Yes, there should be console-esque matchmaking too.

Attached: halo-mcc-match-composer.jpg (3840x2160, 517K)

>title by title rollout
what

Friendly reminder that Master Chief is an alien rapebaby, AIs are human, and the series is doing so poorly that 343 are going after the fortnite audience. Say "thank you 343."

>We live in a timeline in which Yea Forums is now infested with Xbox kids.

Attached: Boxkid.jpg (800x450, 33K)

>clan kids

Why didn't they go ahead and add Halo 5 with it? Granted I don't want or like Halo 5 but still..

i never really played multiplayer. i like the campaign so i guess its why i dont really find it all that bad. it definitely feels as tho bungie was reaching a limit with the creativity of what they can do with halo while still making it still feel like halo. halo reach felt one step away from becoming to much unlike halo. then halo 4 took a fucking leap.

based cant wait to play halo 3 again

have they set a price yet?

>Getting hyped for FUCKING HALO

CRINGE. A mere few years ago we all hated Halo around these parts. It was known as a casualized hunk of shit that threw away everything that made the fps genre fast and fun. It was literally known as Baby's First FPS.
It fucking disgusts me that people have nostalgia for this series. You zoomers need to fuck off and die you have ruined this board.

>we

This made me love Master Chief more.

B E L I E V E
E
L
I
E
V
E

>And this is how Cortana and Chief met for the first time

Would it kill someone like you to make up their own mind instead of obsessing over how to best play the role you think Yea Forums demands you to?

Attached: 1417637876941.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

You just have to realize that you(we) are now to old for this board. We used to make fun of games like Halo, WoW, CoD back in the days. Now these are the games people are nostalgic about.

I can bet you in like 5 years from now people will be feeling nostalgic for games like Fortnite and Apex the same way they are nostalgic for kiddie Normalshit like Halo.

Attached: zoomer.png (300x168, 6K)

>>god awful framerate
>>motion blur that makes me want to die
Well both of those are going to be fixed in the PC release.

If every game is going to be released individually, which one are you buying? Last Halo game I played was 3 so I am going with Reach. I heard really bad things about 4.

Yea Forums has always been a mix of everyone, there was just a long period where microsoft was shitting the bed. Back in like 2008 though Yea Forums was a battleground for console wars, westaboos and weeaboos

I feel with Master Chief and Samus Aran's kindness both would make great parents.

>halofags gatekeeping
lmao

This is good desu