Untitled

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOq1HHALS_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His Japanese Voice actor died and Japan is very anal about replacing VCs to give respect or whatever. There the thread is done close it down bois

Attached: 1552414838767.gif (379x387, 133K)

What about these two tho

Attached: Aeleus speech.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Fuck

Nobody cares about them

We're all living the human condition, but he is SPEAKING it.

>who is Master Xehanort

So Leonard Nimoy was Japanese?

Makes sense. Still, it was so bizarre that the most vocal character from KH1 Olympus got demoted to pegasus-tier NPCism. Hell, they should've just had him blurt out an old recording of "get on the hydra's back!" out of context

No but Chikao Otsuka is you dribbling fuckwit.

Or was, I should say :)

jap Xehanort was voiced by the late george takei

Don't be mean, Joblan died in a Disney world so of course nobody gives a shit about him, but Aeleus wasn't bad

HOICULES

He was called the Silent Hero wasn't he kek

They probably did drugs or something.

Nevermind, am retard.
Regardless, Xehanort would be way too tricky to pull off without pulling in a new guy.

GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK

His son replaced him
I'm not fucking kidding

Better than the decrepit Mexican we got in English at least.

It was so cute that the son replaced him. Wish that we can get Japanese voice dlc

>everyone hates MX's new english VA
Why? It sounds way better, Nimoy made an extremely obvious evil grandpa voice, the new VA makes him sound elegant and refinated yet sadistic, it's exactly how MX should sound. Just watch this from 0:35 to,1:35 it's perfect, Nimoy's performances would destroy the scene
youtube.com/watch?v=gOq1HHALS_E

Attached: Xehanort keys.png (776x402, 351K)

Another interesting fact about the son and father in this situation is that a while back they had a falling out and weren't talking. At the time the son was voicing Solid Snake so when MGS4 was coming out Kojima intentionally hired the father to voice Big Boss. He was hoping that it would help them patch things up in their relationship, which it did. That final scene in the graveyard with Big Boss talking to Solid Snake was literally a father talking to his son.

No, it sounds like Hauer saw the character had dark skin and thought "oh, he's south american, okay" and no one bothered to correct him or show him how Nimoy voiced him. You can't just swap voices like outfits.

the new va sounds like my fucking grandpa; non-threatening airy voice. I rather him be an evil grandpa then not.

So if these are the 13 keys of darkness, where are the 7 of light? I thought DDD said they needed 20 keys to forge the X-blade.

Where did you get this picture of me?

hauer has 1 good line as mx
>that is, if you manage to survive that long

The keys are formed when a lightfag fights a darkfag, that's why there's only 9 at the start, then 3 lightfags fight 3 darkfags (Sora, Mickey and Riku vs Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas) and create 3 more keys, then Master Xehanort kills Kairi so Sora attacks him and they forge the last key

Would it have been better if Master Xehanort didn’t speak or they reused lines from older games?

>Nimoy made an extremely obvious evil grandpa voice

He's the villain in a fucking Disney cartoon video game. He's supposed to be hammy and over the top.

But that doesn't make sense, where are the other 7? Why would it only make the 13 dark keys?

Absolutely, Terranort should have always been the final villain.

Would have been better if Apprentice Xehanort (or just Terranort) was the mastermind and final boss
>Specifically stated by Xehanort to be stronger than his old man version
>The version of Xehanort that calls to mind the imagery of Terra, Ansem, and Xemnas
>The version of Xehanort that Mickey remembers
>The version of Xehanort that Sora, Donald, and Goofy saw the picture of
>The version of Xehanort that has closer ties to each of the main characters
>LITERALLY the combination of the final bosses of KH1 and KH2 (Ansem and Xemnas)
>the version of Xehanort that would fuck up Riku's mind as he always adored Terra
>the version of Xehanort that turned Lea and the others into nobodies against their wills
>the version of Xehanort that vanished Ansem the Wise to the Realm of Darkness
>the version of Xehanort that should be able to use all his previous abilities (nobodies are supposed to keep their powers after reforming into human so he should keep Xemnas' blades, on top of Ansem's dark powers, the guardian and of course the ability to wield a keyblade)

Master Xehanort should have been another minion from the past and that would also make easier reuse lines from older games

Attached: Terra-Xehanort seeker of darkness.jpg (900x1200, 228K)

Do people not know Hauer is Dutch? Why do people keep saying he put on an accent for the role? That's his fucking accent.

Because those aren't dark keys, just light vs darkness keys, each one represents a clash between light and darkness, not a darkness alone.

>Because those aren't dark keys
Then why are there specifically 13 of them? Yen Sid didn't say "the X-blade broke into 13 pieces that can be created when you fight 13 dark people" he specifically said it broke into 13 dark pieces and 7 light pieces, so where are the last 7?

One guy was arrested, and I believe the other died.

Because he sounds fucking Latin throughout the game, I was half expecting him to call Sora a filthy light gringo at some point.

>Because he sounds fucking Latin
I dunno who you were listening to but he doesn't sound Latin at all

He does though, you need to get your ears checked.

Absolutely! My God I cringed every time MX spoke. They should just
Have reused lines or have had Leonard record a shit ton and then spliced them together or something. But that would've required some actual time spent on the writing instead doing as he goes along.

Attached: 1551310230876.jpg (591x701, 122K)

Master Xehanort's VA also died and they replaced him with no problem

>Then why are there specifically 13 of them?
Because you need 13 darknesses to fight 7 lights, when all the clashes are done you have a total of 13 clashes, which is represented by 13 keys.

>Yen Sid didn't say "the X-blade broke into 13 pieces that can be created when you fight 13 dark people"
The keys are darkness and light combined by the clash, not the invidivual darknesses and lights.

He pulled a near perfect imitation of his dad, too

This is a meme

Mmm, smells like a retcon to me. Either Nomura just forgot, or couldn't be bothered to find a way to put in the 7 keys and you're bullshitting this "copypasted No Names are just fused light and dark keys" to try and cover for him. Fuck, the fact that they're just copypasted No Names just proves his laziness, he couldn't even be arsed to make a new design, it's stated in Back Cover that MoM made No Name and put his eye in it, why the fuck would the X-blade shatter into 13 copies of it if Luxu didn't even take part in the war?

It's not a retcon, it's just confusing shitty writing

About the No Names I think the keys just look like that because Master Xehanort is the one making the Keyblade and his blade is No Name now