You are buying Miyazaki's new game, You won't be missing out, right?

You are buying Miyazaki's new game, You won't be missing out, right?

Attached: 220px-Sekiro_art.jpg (220x275, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowcodex.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no denuvo
>single player
easy pirating day 1

Nah, bigger meme studio than anyone I know.

nigger

I don't own an Xbox One Pro. :(

already pre ordered

Sure, pretty hyped honestly.

Nah trash studio

wheres the cheapest place to get the PC version from?

fuck paying 45 bongs

Nobody is interested in this piece of shit

day one

Attached: bitch.jpg (1136x639, 77K)

Looks fun. Souls has always been based on Zelda and I think this game looks closer to ocarina of time than a souls game so I think they really have some potential here to make something great as they edge closer to a timeless formula.

NO

I'M TIRED OF SWORD AND DODGE SHIT

I WANT GIANT FLYING ROBOTS AGAIN

>skidrowcodex.net/

This desu. Miyazaki bigger disappointment than Kojima, R* Nintendo etc..

Seething this hard

Literally kill yourself

I'm gonna pirate it. Why not? No multiplayer and the game is unproven. If it's really REALLY good (like above 85 on metacritic), I'll consider buying it down the road when its heavily discounted on sale. But for now I play for free.

fpbp

Attached: 1447978316483.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Pirating it by force - From games on PC are always buggy and rarely, if ever, fixed.
DS1: lol fuck your optimization or controls
DS2: lol 60fps double durability damage! Only will fix the rerelease to appease console players
DS3: lol optimization? Waht's that?! Oh you mean your pirated version works better? Oh dear, please give money though

DS3 was fine though. Must've been your toaster.

What potato computer do you have?

From is very meh dev team. So probably not

I've been buying From's games since 2009. I'm not gonna be disappointed.

I want this game to be good so fucking bad so Yea Forums will shut their fucking mouths.

>I will totally buy it guys!

First From game I've pre-ordered. So happy they've moved on from Soulsborne

ah so you started with 3d dot game hero

/thread

Why do piratefags always feel the need to tell everyone that yes they will steal this game too?

me too dude

Attached: 1461981068309.jpg (960x720, 215K)

Did they mention anything about a preload on PC?

I want to fight that faggot with the bow that was shown in the trailer. He looks like a fun fight.

>the pirated version worked superior to the bought version
>must be a fault of your PC

nope, try harder.
But sure:
i7-7700K
2060 gpu
32GB ram (need it for VMs)
960 sandisk ssd

Now you can say: your windows sux
It doesn't, it's an optimized version of LTSC I run on some company PCs

Maybe they'll actually fix their fucking shit this time. Aren't activision good at ensuring the game is polished?

Because fuck society, fuck the corporations and fuck that one girl I always liked but ended up ignoring me because Chad Thundercock yeeted on in like a fat old man in a hentai doujin and stole her away from me.
Fuck you Chad.

THIS.

>no invasions
>no jolly cooperation
>no duels
>no killing of heretics

What is the fucking point of buying this? This game is for cowards that are too afraid of fighting real people. I will pirate it surely, but I won't buy it. Also, there is not even a problem on waiting for CPY, since is singleplayer only.

Attached: Latest Denuvo game got cracked.webm (352x198, 476K)

Just got DS1 so I´m gonna beat that and probably replay DS3 before I get it.

calm down incel

i'm not them but posting your rig an anonymous image board is meaningless. "Trust me guys" it doesn't matter if anyone believes you or not and it doesn't change anyone's opinion on what you've said or done. You're wasting your time and everyone else's for nothing other than MAYBE you'll smug if you're actually dumb enough to think anyone cares.

Do you never care for the PvE in these games?

Nigga I ran DS3 on a 8350 and 290 maxed out locked 60fps. Was a legit copy too.
Problem is on your end, it's not the game's fault.

Come on, user. Your PC clearly outrank any FROM game, I have half of that and I can still run all of then in max with no problems.

You are clearly doing something wrong.

Attached: 1533161850439.jpg (561x889, 68K)

>Liking online interactions
Lol fucking gay
Glad this game is leaving your kind in the dust for the Single Player master race.

No point. Game punishes fags treating it as a soulless Souls games

TMNT: Out of the Shadows is notoriously buggy - including things like clipping out of bounds. But that was released about 5 years ago

don't call me that
Yes, it's using a paid copy - I'll admit that it's possible that expecting From to have a working windowed mode is a bit... insane, yes.

Speak for yourself dumbass

Based Sekiro, dabbing on DaS3 invader babbies.

>no reviews until after launch
>published by Activision
Getting kinda worried here desu. Also it comes out next friday right? I expect leaks this weekend.

already pre-ordered

Cared in the first time I played the first game. After you realize Soulsborne games are about spacing and timing, they become easily exploitable. Nowadays when I'm doing new builds I don't even use armor until I get the one I want, I just go rolling and abusing the i-frames, since the PvE enemies are very predictable.

But players... Players always have something new, something unpredictable. True challenge only comes from real humans. Abusing i-frames without the Dark Wood Grain Ring is something I don't risk doing in the pvp, for example.

Most people I know that dislike PvP in games are faggots with sensitive egos that can't deal with losing, and I'm inclined to say all of you are in this cathegory.

I have all of then on Steam. Absolutelly no problems from my end.

Attached: 1541068335225.png (466x435, 396K)

Then you're lying - DS2 theo riginal version remains unpatched with the double durability bug
DS1 is a pile of garbage that still lags at - oh you're using the custom mods, right. So yeah with fans fixing them they're playable.

But I was under the impression we were rating their optimization without having to use 3rd party tools, my mistake

They know they have drones out the ass for From games that will buy into anything after making them feel like special children with their past titles.

I'd be expecting leaks soon. But fuck that, I'm not spoiling this game. I'm getting the fuck off of Yea Forums for these couple of weeks. Hope we get comfy lore threads when I come back.

You sound like a faggot

No leaks, desu.
We all know the lore in the Soulsborne series is "so uh this ring was found so he is my video, as I am Vaati, with a 60 minute video, explaining two sentences, while I try to sound like a movie, to get you to donate, thank you"

And you're a drone that larps up their games while probably shitting on another dev for rehashing the same games for years. Hypocrites

Keep making assumptions, lel.

faggot

I hope this game sells gangbusters and we never see a true Soulslike game ever again. FUCK pvpniggers and FUCK "muh build!"fags

Not for $60. Gonna wait for a sale.

Lol why? Some people like that aspect. Turn your game to offline mode if your that much a pasty boy

>I hope this game sells gangbusters
Will be the worst selling From game since demon souls. People will lose interest fast, nothing about it stands out over the competition of the countless other samurai/ninja action games being pumped out now and in the future.

It seems somebody didn't quite enjoy the ass whooping.

Attached: 1439176360025.gif (500x250, 1.17M)

>countless other samurai/ninja action games being pumped out now and in the future.

Where did this meme come from?

perhaps...

You could not be more wrong
>is the most wishlisted game on steam
>is among the top best selling games globally
Go ahead and check steam, user.

>Nioh, Nioh 2, that Sucker Punch shit game all the normies keep talking about and probably some other generic Samurai game

FROMSOFT IS NOW SOULLESS

I'm going to pirate it for now, for 2 reasons:
-leaving multiplayer out and henceforth heavily limiting the replayability of the game
-not giving early review copies so people can see how the game is

I'm not going to buy a game based on hype alone.

I have less than half of your power and I'm able to run DaS3 at max settings with ReShade at 60 fps with very, very few noticable dips, if any at all.
Clean out your PC or something, dude

Piracy isn't stealing user, which is a nigger realm.

Waiting for reviews and the 2 week hype to die down before I decide if I'm buying it. Too many shills

Attached: 1552410314978.jpg (954x674, 61K)

There are only a few games with a nippon setting coming out the fuck are even talking about?
>nothing about it stands out over the competition of the countless other samurai/ninja action games
Not only are you wrong about """""countless""""" samurai/ninja games that are coming out, Sekiro is completely different to any of them.

>cpy
No denuvo. Probably codex crack day 1 or 2.

does anyone operate like this:
buy a game for online multiplayer
'borrow' for offline

Thank god. Souls PvP can be fun at times but let's be honest, Souls PvP us just a crappy fighting game with horrible netcode.
I'm glad From can finally focus on maximizing fun mechanics for PvE instead of tailoring everything to people who don't wanna just play Street Fighter.

>>is the most wishlisted game on steam
That's MCC

>is among the top best selling games globally
>Go ahead and check steam, user.

Nothing to brag about as there's nothing of interest coming out now that DMCV is already out.>Sekiro is completely different to any of them.
You're, right it's just more From formula that's gotten old

teach me how to be a piratefag

Yep but trying it in windowed mode outside a building and it tanks to 30-45 fps

>windowed
Y tho

>more From formula that has gotten old
They've made a significant evolution to their formula in this game, from what I've read and seen in the previews. It's the reason why I'm interested. Combat for one.

Don't forget Dark Souls Remastered being a $20 patch for an unplayable game years after the fact.
Even fucking Bethesda made Skyrim SE free for anybody who owned the original game on Steam.

This was Bamco's doing.

Supporting the best single player game devs in the world, for one?

And why would not caring about the pve extend to Sekiro then? Since it's completely different from souls games

Not sure if I should play this game in Japanese. Same way that Dark souls is 100% more western and fitting with english, I feel this game might be more suited for its native language.

Who? Platinum? Capcom?

If you said multiplayer games I would have totally agreed with you. Excluding fightans, Dark Souls is the only multiplayer game I enjoy, and I have sunked thousands of hours on it.

Attached: 1549005817596.png (1142x732, 1.38M)

it sounds better in Japanese.
We won't be getting the classic theatre English voice acting like in previous games.

Why would you be worried? They have shown hours, we already know it has way better combat than souls games for example.
And why do you place any trust in the words of kike journos? Based FromSoft for not caring about journalists

All of these poorfags, jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1549086541001.jpg (422x496, 61K)

When has Miyazaki ever "shat out the same game". Every one of his games was very different from each other, and Sekiro more than ever. This is completely unique and different from his previous games.

Delusional. It will be their best selling game yet, easily.

Except From does it a million times better than any of those. Doesn't that make all the others soulless.

move to slav country

just download what you want without any problems

More of what formula? Sekiro does not fall into any formula From has used before

>Platinum
ahahahahaha

What does that have to do with FromSoft? They don't own the Dark souls IP

Platinum is close, Capcom not even. From is definitely the best single player developer currently.

I can never show much love for platinum because all of their clover titles are better and have more character.

>1.14 Malwares have been installed into your shill drive

based