What the fuck is this

>first 60 minutes (all i managed to play so far) 90% cutscene and non gameplay
>scripted shit everywhere
>unnecessary and not working stealth mechanics
>busted shooting mechanics
>somehow manages to be too easy but tediously kinda hard at the same time
>godawful english dub, russian dub is better but face animations suck dick
>no fov slider, changing fov messes up decal effects on hud
>objects and characters sliding around and wobbling for no reason, physics nonexistent

someone tell me this is all anti piracy measures and not an actual product that people are expected to pay money for

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 50K)

I take it you haven't played the other Metro games? They were like that too. This series has never been good.

The series hS always been a shittier version of TLoU. Also, how quickly Yea Forums turns on a series when it no longer suck their daddy’s dick.

Downvote

Downvote

you'd be right about that. I only played the first a little bit because I liked the book.

don't remember much at all aside from an annoying gasmask filter gimmick, which they still have

Metro is just STALKER if it was made by Call of Duty developers.

Yup. Everything described in OP could be said about Last Light at very least

>how quickly Yea Forums turns on a series when it no longer suck their daddy’s dick.

what did he mean by this?

Yea Forums has always been contrarian above all else, and it's only gotten more and more blatant and pathetic over the years.

the contrarian nature is a thing, but if all games in the series have been like this, people are right.

this game flat out sucks

Despite its flaws I still enjoyed it. It isn't nearly as bad as Yea Forums makes it out to be.

I just wish the guns were harder to find.

And you started with shit.

More options for good or bad actions and options in terms of attacking.

Then again who builds their base with vents and secret passages riddle throughout their base.

desu I expected more modern game design with exodus when I saw the e3 previews, I was disappointed to see it's still very similar to the 2 first, and it's barely open as the trailers imply, we're still mainly in corridors with scripted shit

Attached: e46.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

Would you kindly explain a better game design then?

Why do you fly off staurs if you go too fast? Dorles that happen in real life? Also the mutant designs in this game are fucking hideous.

I actually prefer a consisely designed world over open world stuff

fair enough, really. its just the stuff i mentioned in the OP is all true in my eyes. I wanted to like it but I can't

>Also the mutant designs in this game are fucking hideous.
Their mutants, I wouldn't expect anything else.

mutants aren't like bob from accounting

They all look like nothing from the first two games though. Librarian is some fucking Gorilla, Watchmen look like autistic hairless Chihuahuas, Demons look like Batman Gargoyle shit. The only rhing that looks the same from all three games is the anomaly of all things.

Yeah well it's not like you can mess up the design of a blue electrical sphere anyway.
I'm just glad I got it on Steam before they pulled out from it. I'm just worried for the Season Pass stuff.

It's a rollercoaster action adventure game like new tomb raider, the last of us and such, just in first person.

you're goddamn right
I got metro 2033 after reading the book expecting something like the x 17 or other lab levels in stalker but throught the whole game instead I got call of duty with russians
6/10 game at best