Pannen

But seriously, he's got autism right

Attached: 1477374830039.png (900x1091, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
youtu.be/vX0C3Nudlj0?t=86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet he's stuck one of those in his ass at some point.

Cucked by Rachel

Attached: 1475010518143.png (932x1001, 199K)

P-pannen?

Attached: 1477366172308.png (447x83, 7K)

based

The fact that he has an actual sense of humor and comes off as charming pretty much proves that he doesn't. Actual autists can't joke and believe referencing something is comedy.

I have no idea who this faggot is, and as much as this is sense of humor is still normalfagcore, you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

Attached: pfdjfids.jpg (721x457, 34K)

What the FUCK did he mean by this? It's got absolutely nothing to do with the question, he 100% has autism

>the duet of the tsunderes
i love pancake

Attached: 270535.jpg (225x350, 32K)

Attached: kjlhui.jpg (796x539, 39K)

aspergers i would say
he's very obviously on the spectrum

seems like the tism is the way to go. you get tism superpowers, do whatever you feel like, and have no sense of people around you

I think he’s what Yea Forums should strive to be

Anyone has this one where he talks about his family trying to force him to make more vids so he can become an internet celebrety?

Melvin is T H I C C

What he means is what he thinks he is doing is rude but others dont see it that way, they just see him waving as anyone would. Its the autism.

I wish I had autism so I could sail through my life completely oblivious of all the spaghetti I've spilled and retarded shit I've done and said.

yeah, no shit?

granted while this guy is obviously on the spectrum he's still a highly successful person and definitely in a better state than anyone on this board. He's majoring in computer sciences at one of the top 10 colleges in America right now, the whole mario 64 thing is just a hobby for him.

Attached: 1518633176361.jpg (359x357, 12K)

Pannen is alright in my book

alright this is based

youtu.be/vX0C3Nudlj0?t=86

chris chans medallion went the same way

>doing the most autistic shit possible in a 20 year old game
>he's autistic right?

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

this is how people attached to video game characters look like for normal folks.

Better than a 65K loosely organized collection of bullshit jpgs and gifs from web1.0

/ourguy/ confirmed

What a nice young man.

Anything from web1 is better than the entirety of web2

Just wait until he learns to send other people to QPUs in real life, nothing will stop him

Absolute alpha move right there

Pannen is a lovely person who is genuinely passionate and loves vidya unlike most of this board.

Yeah, no, you're not oblivious of all that stuff, you just do it way more often and don't realize you spilled your spaghetti or were being retarded until several hours/days afterwards.

you ain’t living until you jack off to yourself

Wasn't he a math teacher?

Abby a slut

This guy is a demigod.

I dont care you cant say a bad thing bout that nugga pan

Is there any proof at all for what his occupation is?

Attached: Lore.png (519x684, 392K)

>no Pannen bf

>squished akari face link clicked

Post it

Absolute mad lad

Attached: IMG_3587.jpg (480x360, 13K)

But first, let's talk about ASDs.

Attached: Just search for it yourself you fucking lazy shitface I hope you have a nice day tho.gif (742x362, 658K)

I stuck a mechanical pencil in my ass during class once, accidentally ended up going all the way in and got lodged with the sharp point stabbing the inside of my ass. Had to wait until break time to slowly limp to the toilet to fish it out. Never stuck something in my ass again

>searching reddit myself
Eww, no way fag. Thanks tho.

Attached: 1491512112853.png (220x220, 114K)

fucking anime idiots

He's an engineer of course he's autistic. All engineers have autistic hobbies

Atvleast wait till ur at home or something

Part of the fun was the thrill of doing it where you might get caught. If you stick stuff in your ass in private then you're just a faggot