'83

[COLD WAR INTENSIFIES]

From the makers of Rising Storm. Fucking love the time period. NATO or commies?

youtube.com/watch?v=1u9oyFkXca4

83thegame.com/

Attached: what-is-83_02-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-oUOlNySY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both have interesting period equipment.

Who would have thought it would take 12 years to get a new Cold War era game.

>epic store
no thanks

Any chances the Vietnam war will get in considered all the recent politics shitflinging? I just want to shoot Charlie and G.I like back in Black Ops

Attached: blackops_vietnam.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Nigger it's called Rising Storm 2.

Hope it's not as clunky and shit as rising storm

The games called '83 and not '69 and you have Rising Storm 2 for that you dumba nigga.

You're a fucking idiot, user. RS2 is a Vietnam game.

nigga

>I can literally play my dad
Neat

Oh shit I'm an idiot. But yeah a Vietnam jungle map would still be pretty cool.

World War 3 is back on the menu, boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-oUOlNySY0

Interesting they showed the Poms. How many factions with Antimatter start with?

Attached: 120mm wombat training.jpg (3780x2560, 255K)

>Call of duty clone
>it's okay when an indie dev does it.
k

Attached: 1551344652711.jpg (771x807, 36K)

Is this suppose to be the Russians think Able Archer 83 is a real attack and hit first?

Attached: Bradleys positioned.jpg (2780x1810, 710K)

If you never played any of the games of the dev why do you open your mouth?

It's not cod, you die after getting shot once and there is no health regen. Recoil is also over the top in these games for some reason which makes zero sense if they're going for the realism meme

>CoD clone

Attached: der zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

There is nothing interesting about this. Its an MP game so the setting might as well be a coat of paint. They aren't gonna do anything interesting with it.

It's a RO/RS clone, not a CoD clone.

>There is nothing interesting about this
The world/server is supposed to be persistent, I'd imagine it's gonna be like Grand Operations in Battlefield 1 or even better like Battlefront where you can vote at the end of the map which part of the Frontline to attack next.

So basically world in conflict, the fps.
I'm down.

CoD Black Ops was about super sekrit, well, black ops. This one is about guerilla warfare and skirmishes using regular infantry.

But Vietnam were the good guys. They were defending their home from yankee imperialist invaders

>They were defending their home from Frog colonlialist invaders
fix'd

The Vietnam war was entirely the fault of the frogs being useless sacks of shit.

I can't get this to run anymore. :(

Vietnam was a war of stopping communism from spreading. You can see in the US today why that war was fought.

Why can't they just make Arma controls and netcode not shit.
They have a recipe for a game to blow all the battle royale and pseudotactical military shit out of the water, and they've been fumbling with it for 20 years now.

>ArmA tank controls
nigga fuck off

Hoping for quality synthesizer soundtrack

>NATO or commies
Neutrals.

Attached: AT-dick.jpg (480x640, 77K)

Better dead than red.

Attached: sas falklands.jpg (1247x1165, 241K)

This. Fuck commies and fuck niggers

Just make RS2 with 40 vs 40 in 1983 and I'm a happy camper.

Post 1980s European based Russians.

Attached: us soldiers jeep grenada.jpg (1573x1024, 307K)

HEY
HOW ABOUT YOU FINISH THE FUCKING GAME YOU ALREADY RELEASED HALF FINISHED YOU CUNTS

Attached: 10354235432.jpg (500x555, 37K)

I think they're releasing it independently of Tripwire. Good, fuck Tripwire

We need more games where you can kill mutts and their vasals.

Here's to hoping we'll get several NATO and Warsaw Pact nations, not just US and USSR

Attached: 1550325107272.png (679x239, 166K)

I hope it will be similar to Foxhole or Planetside but the world map is split into smaller (yet still big) maps.
You have access to some menu which shows all the conflicts going on in the world and jump between maps whenever you want given that you stick with your chosen faction. The conflicts in the game remain persistent for several days or weeks until one of the factions is declared victorious.

But WiC's story started in 1989

You already kill nondescript Russians in 75% of post-WW2 military shooters

Given how there was a Thatcher speech in the intro, there will at least be the anglos.

They are usally pretty good with content updates albeit a little slow. Red orchestra got lots of new maps and eventually America and japan and with rising strom 2 theyve added australia and south vietnam.

With the coldwar europe they will have alot more choice of nations to slowly add.

I will admit that rising storm 2 didnt have to same feeling as ro 2 did so im not sure if this will be any better. Ill also not lie to my self and admit im still going to buy this

Cant wait to see hinds cause you know they arent going to waste the helicopter tech they made for rs2

Why are people here saying that Rising Storm 2 is shit? It's a really good MP shooter. I don't get the hate.

Stop shilling this trash.
It looks like generic, lowbudget shit.

Seething casuals who can't git gud.

It's basically on their site you shit

Attached: -.png (855x645, 335K)

Attached: 1528359254211.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Pretty sure that these guys are British.

Attached: 1.png (1505x525, 773K)

Sorry we're not talking about gacha shit you absolute nigger

I personally am good at RS2 but I don't like the flow of the game I just kinda get bored.

I thought the brit FALs were all semi auto.

>game doesn't have lootboxes
>therefore it's automatically good
It looks like complete and utter shit. And that's after only showing a fucking prerendered teaser.
Go fuck yourself, dumb shill.

>fal's
>red berets
Nah, I doubt it.

I just want to see the Mujahideen and Afghanistan at some point.

Is that a FAL/L1A1 or a G3?

Nobody wants to see muslims in video games anymore because when muslims get angry they bomb people.

This shit looks 2010 tier. Look at how fucking bad the muzzle flashes are

This is literally the very first thing the public's seeing of this game you dumb shit. Fuck off back to FFXIV circlejerk #8293888

Can't wait to kill HATO scum.

If gorilla know more than you, tell me who the fuck are you? Fucking roo? Our bong?

That's a FAL, the G3 has a more forward slanted magazine.

What kind of retarded strawman is that?
You think I like FF because I think this looks like shit? Are you literally mongoloid or something?

Finally a game about cold war.
But who is Antimatter Games? I can see they helped Tripwire with Rising Storms and Killing Floors, but did they release a game on their own before?

Don't think so, I think they started off as modders for the first Red Orchestra

It only says NATO and Warsaw Pact, not which country. Which is why I said SEVERAL, because it could just be one nation each representing the factions. Now shut the fuck up and never reply to me again, you aids riddled third world monkey

>no Red Orchestra 3 in Afgahanistan
Hey, but this is pretty cool