It doesn't really make sense to call men incels, does it? I mean, they all have access to whores...

It doesn't really make sense to call men incels, does it? I mean, they all have access to whores, no matter how ugly they are. Just need money.

Giggolo's on the other hand... I'm no expert, but they seem pretty far between, and thus my point is:

Aren't women more likely to be incels than men? If either are ugly, it's much easier for a man to get laid, than it is for an ugly girl.

Seeing that this phrase comes from Tumblr, or discord, or wherever it was, perhaps it would be appropriate to call those faggots that.
Any other suggestions for keeping Tumblr, Reddit, but more importantly, discord trannies out? I would love to post gore, but it doesn't seem to phase people much anymore. What then? Tranny suicide statistics, and egging them on to do what they inevitably will do?

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 14K)

Whores are illegal in most places and hard to find if you’re a timid incel.

When I was a virgin I was scared to go to visit a whore

I wish the stupid word never became popular

I am disgustged by sex in general, why would I want to have sex with std ridden whores

Attached: 1517332524917.jpg (823x744, 109K)

Let’s invent a new meme word instead

I nominate Votheqiop

Virgins tend to become increasingly nervous and intimidated by sex and sexual situations, or even physical affection.
They also tend to have an idealized or unrealistic view of sex which also makes them less likely to have a meaningless hour with a whore.
Also, male prostitutes are for men to such a large margin you might as well not count female encounters with them.
Almost any woman can get sex if they are willing to just ask men to stuff them, it is simply the evolutionary differences between men and women.

>Whores are illegal in most places and hard to find
what they are almost everywhere, its the oldest job in the world, the only reason not to use a whore is muh pride or being a jew

Counting whores as celibate breakers is the most retarded thing I've ever read on this website

it is not possible for a female to be incel. even the fattest most haggard looking woman can easily get laid.

Yeah by fat ugly men. If you can't get laid you have to get completely rid of your standards.

Having sex with prostitute doesn't count as losing virginity, because it still means you haven't been naturally accepted as a sex partner by a woman.

wrong, they have more options. fat ugly men however have no chance unless they have wealth.

No they have a chance with fat haggard women, they aren't exactly swimming in dick

You don't even need to look for 'whores'
You only need to offer a large sum of money to average looking women and 80% of the time they'll agree if the price is right

Wow, what is it about the word incel that gets Yea Forums so bothered? You don't see people raging this hard over the other meme buzzwords.

It’s the white people version of the N word.

Its true to a certain extend about a lot of people here. People on Yea Forums in general are sensitive as fuck and have low aelf esteem

So why not call them 'outcels' or something equally childish. It's not like the word has any more weight than virgin, and that's been used here since the beginning.

Attached: 1548505745054.png (563x540, 140K)

wrong wrong wrong

The funny thing is they made tranny lose all meaning entirely while still getting mad about people saying incel just for easy bait.

No the trick is to approach them