Game you really enjoyed has an expansion coming out that expands the base game's gameplay

>Game you really enjoyed has an expansion coming out that expands the base game's gameplay
>I'm pretty interested
>Learn that its coming out as an early access game
>Will probably take 4-5 years to completely finish

How is this shit still acceptable? I thought early access games already died 3 years ago?

Attached: kek.jpg (540x1331, 183K)

>How is this shit still acceptable?
it shouldn't be but theres too many retards who buy this shit up

Don't buy it yet

because games take time to create?

and this is more of a classic 'expansion' in that it will be as big as the original game.

la creatura...

Whats the problem with ea? Just ignore it until it comes out finished, no one is forcing you to buy it

fuck this whole studio desu, not just for their retarded politics but also for the fact that they literally abandoned subnautica after a single patch that left tons of things still needing a fix or tweak and moved on to make a standalone dlc instead of integrating it into the existing game

Who cares about that shit? I'm more scared of the dumb as fuck decisions they did for the expansion. And no, I don't mean the female black protag.

Watch Deep Rock Galactic be totally dead on launch day. I learned my lesson with Rimworld, never buying early access again. Not even with something like Factorio which is "feature complete". Eat a dick shills.

Care to explain what they did?

tfw I''m playing it now and bought it for 3 friends

Attached: comm___cows_and_succubus_by_sonier103-db4a13j - Copy.jpg (97x100, 7K)

I can sort of understand why a small indie team would use early access given they need the income to actually develop fulltime. I'm not sure how much money did this game gather but 4-5 year developement time for a staff of numerous people takes a fucking shitload of money, and if there's no other way of financing it, then they need to lower the quality, work part-time or ditch the game alltogether. Also there's constant flow of beta testers and there's probably a cool interaction between developers and community during production phase.

I don't understand why companies like EA would do so as they have infinite amount of money already. That's just plain kike-y.

Attached: 1367055731347.jpg (160x160, 13K)

gloating about your silly decisions doesnt make them any less silly user

I'm not buying games a company who bends over for SJWs

It's slated for a nov/december release though. Look at their favro.

You're not alone.
Your character can talk.
Story progression literally relies on you listening to some cunt telling you where to go a la Other M.
There are some more complaints but I think they can be fixed while in EA.

It's like the devs completely forgot about atmosphere.

>enjoy self and time with buds
>gloating

Factorio and rimworld both could have been released as full games literally years ago, tho

>diving in freezing waters
>no gloves

Ah yeah, i remember seeing that in some live stream they did. I really hope its just at the beginning of the game. The MC should just stay silent

I think he is saying that they eventually fuck up a good game. Like Minecraft. It should have just been considered finished before the adventure update.

>user says he wont trust EA titles anymore
>reply with the exact opposite opinion + reaction pic
>not gloating / antagonizing
ok user

Well that's a dumb opinion and that user is stupid

>scrolling Yea Forums
>see comment on game im playing
>shill etc

Attached: 1535253130423.png (1000x1000, 156K)

They already said that the expansion is going to be more story focused so yeah. I'm afraid it's just going to be an overarching design decision that I don't really agree with.

I'll still try the game but I'll be largely ambivalent towards it.

good job not adressing anything and putting words in my mouth user

I'm that user and that's not what I'm talking about. I mean when you play the shit out of a game when it's only 60% complete you aren't getting enough content to justify another playthrough once it's at version 1.0. Also, if you are a total fucking mouth-breathing idiot and you get excited when a dev adds a tiny thing into the game like oh say mud tires. Then yeah, early access is right up your alley. The rest of us realize that you are paying close to full price for a much, much more barebones experience then if you just wanted for launch day.

if you just *waited for launch day

Factorio is an exception don't dog it like that

Well that sucks, part of the experience of the first one was the fact that you were alone in this nightmarish world

>Nigger
>being able to swim

Because people are stupid.

You're missing out on Factorio