What are your speculations on The Elder Scrolls VI's

What are your speculations on The Elder Scrolls VI's
>setting
>place in the timeline
>synopsis of the story
>main gimmick feature
>background events

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg
nhentai.net/g/265197/
youtube.com/watch?v=8w_ZAmGQSBs
youtube.com/watch?v=bAg1cCSQPRs
youtube.com/watch?v=L92X9nFssDY
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/245
youtube.com/watch?v=bSC6a4vqIag
youtube.com/watch?v=bhXiLyMPdz4
youtube.com/watch?v=6YIme0559do
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Failed_Incarnate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>setting
I'm 100% sure it's going to be High Rock because if they wanted to let know people it's Hammerfell they would've showed desert (i know Hammerfell is not all desert but they needed to send a message with their teaser). And also the music in the teaser sounds like a medieval fanfare, rather than middle-eastern. It has Daggerfall theme's vibes.
>place in the timeline
Not more than 5 years after Skyrim. There's too much 4d chess going on to make another two century jump like in Skyrim
>synopsis of the story
Isle of Balfiera in High Rock is where Adamantine Tower located and Thalmor are after it with their plan to unmake the world. The Direnni tower is the symbol of the Convention and also the last active Tower that we sure is active right now and Thalmor needs to destroy it or deactivate it. They would also probably try to start a war between the kingdoms of High Rock to weaken them and the Empire as a whole.
>main gimmick feature
Build your own Castle!
>background events
Civil War in Skyrim has ended with imperial victory, Titus Mede II is dead and Cyrodiil is either currently in interregnum or Mede had a successor who became the new emperor and everything is relatively stable.

Attached: image.png (1460x900, 560K)

I expect skyrim with fallout 4 dialog

skyrim with niggers

this

You're saying that like it's a bad thing. Unlike irl niggers, redguars are highly cultured society with one of the strongest warriors on Tamriel. They conquered Hammerfell from shit-covered orcs and goblins, the real niggers of TES, and made it their own homeland.

Base fame full price.
Every quest is dlc, as is every useable item
No attractive women

You do realize they are just going to be niggers right?

I know, but even good blacks are technically niggers.

You hate irl niggers because they made little to no (if any) contributions to civilisation. Redguards aren't irl niggers, if i need to repeat that to you.

I wanted mainland Morrowind but i guess they never gonna do it

Attached: Morrowind_Concept_Map (1).jpg (643x768, 124K)

>setting
High Rock and Hammerfell
>place in the timeline
Takes place some years after Skyrim, big shocker!
>synopsis of the story
Thalmor resume their assault on the region to take control of the Adamantine tower. You, the latest incarnation of HoonDing, have to unite the bickering Breton nobles, Crowns & Forebearers, and Orsinium to band together against the nazi expies. Peryite plays a big role in the events that unfold.
>main gimmick feature
Sailing
>background events
Everything in Skyrim is canon :)

See you in half a decade

>Sailing
>creation kit

Attached: todd baseball.jpg (250x250, 18K)

If you find sailing too hard to believe then Starfield is going to knock you on your ass :)

>Skryim again
>1000 years after Skyrim 1
>Dragons are back, again
>Shouts, again
>Civil war, again

The fact that game was in development for at least 3 years when they announced it and they had nothing to show at E3 is concerning. I think it's not crazy to expect that you won't have the ability to fly through space and instead will have a station that makes faster-than-light jumps through space like in the teaser

Attached: zkZdsyUpzve7UxnNAwcSK.jpg (2711x1525, 157K)

If it takes place in niggerfell i'm not buying the game because you know in a post black panther world that faggot todd is going to retcon reguards from being fantasy arabs into fantasy africans for progressive points/shill dollars. I'm not playing a game centered around sucking nigger cock.

It's already confirmed. Redfall set in Hammerfell.

REDguard HammerFELL.

The vast amount of outright confirmed lore, mythology, religion, and metaphysics in TES makes it an inherently boring setting with no potential for mystery.
>how was the universe created? we know
>do gods and demons exist? they do and we can talk to them and see them in the sky
>what's going to happen? everything's going to reset

>set in hammerfell
Why? Because Red stand for Redguard and Fall stands for Hammerfell? By that logic Skyrim should've been called Nordrim or Skyrling
That doesn't even make sence because it's not Hamerfall, it's Hammerfell. It's probably going to be a plague called Redfall tied to Peryte like this user said

It will be full of microtransactions.

Hey shut the fuck up. It's called "mini-DLCs", got it fuckface?

Attached: 533461-pete_hines_05.jpg (795x960, 52K)

They'll just make an asset flip and call it a day.

Still niggers

t. nigger

This is why you’re a Virgin

I'm pretty sure the new mechanic is going to be sword singing, which is so fucking cool in the lore, but they're going to turn it into Shouting 2.0, and you'll be able to summon a soul sword in the first 30 minutes, fuck modern game design, god damn it.

Attached: artworks-000097559106-o21ptu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 157K)

Sure bud.

>retards thinking boring shit like singing to swords will be the main gimmick when they already showed they can introduce completely new shit at a whim to make a boring region like cyrodiil more interesting and don't give much of a fuck about established lore

I want to see how badly Bethesda fucks up the Alik'r Desert. It's only one section of Hammerfell but should essentially play like its own game, which means the world map should be HUGE to accommodate for a large desert which is supposed to stretch as far as the eye can see, then the other, more dense, regions of Hammerfell.

One thing they are surely going ot have trouble with is footprints in sand and physics to make it seem properly dynamic. Knowing how bad Bethesda is at technical aspects I'm guessing they'll drop the whole "shifting sands" idea and make everything static.

>There's too much 4d chess going on to make another two century jump like in Skyrim
implying they won't.
Timeskip is the best shit ever, you can just make a new game in the same universe without caring about coherence.
And if fans cry about it, just make shit up that happened within said timeskip.

Everything points to it being Hammerfell. Nothing points to it not being in Hammerfell.

If the launch trailer wasn't already enough, now the naming policy completely solidified it.

I wish I could make a money bet with you on this, so I could win thousands. Easy win.

Even of it's not sword singing specifically, my point still stands, retard.

>boring region like cyrodiil more interesting
>Jungle with rice-based economics with two separate distinct cultures within a province with roman aesthetics
>turned into generic tolkien fantasy forest with generic fantasy european counts, fortresses, ghotic chapels, clothing etc.
>more indarasting guyzz!!
Fuck you

Oblivion means something, Redfall makes no sence

>Skyrim should've been called Nordrim or Skyrling
They call their games whatever sounds good and sells a lot of copies. Skyrim just happened to sound good from the lore perspective, but for Cyrodiil they went with Oblivion, and now for Hammerfell they go with the little bit more marketable Redfall.

How does it not make sense? You don't even know the plot yet. It has something to do with the fall of "reds."

>if they wanted to let know people it's Hammerfell they would've showed desert
>implying that teaser is anything but a hastily done placeholder
>implying all deserts are arabian nights sand dune types

High rock sounds cool, Breton lore is really underrated.

I really wanted Valenwood. Probably won’t get it though because it was in Online. But I really loved the idea of magic forests and comfy tree cities.

I meant the oblivion gates, I bet they didn't even remember the book saying Cyrodiil was a jungle, it's not like bethshit ever gave a shit about consistency.

all of this, except that it could take place any time generally concurrent with Skyrim, or even literally concurrent (starting before Skyrims plot canonical end). and I kind of expect the latter. I think this 'series' of games is going to move the timeline forward much more slowly, now that there is a very clear overarching narrative.

also in terms of background events I suspect it will be confirmed in this game that stormcloak remnants have fled (or are fleeing) from Skyrim to Hammerfell, they may be encountered in game or even be a generic enemy type. dragonborn will be confirmed to have vanished in the middle of the war and investigating this will probably be a special 'visit skyrim' quest (which puts you briefly in a limited area remake of some locale from TESV game).

It will be High Rock and Hammerfell.

>setting
Akavir
>place in the timeline
???
>synopsis of the story
You start as a prisoner in a ship sailing to an imperial colonial labor camp, you must explore and uncover the many secret of this mysterious land,, the ship crash on the shores, voila.
>main gimmick feature
You get to settle the land with a group of survivors from the wreckage
you can ally with locals for special faction building/gear/quest/companion
cool samurai faction

>background events
whatever

forgot picture

Attached: tapeta-wojownik-akaviri-z-gry-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.jpg (2482x1385, 1.08M)

>implying all deserts are arabian nights sand dune types
Alik'r desert is, it's certainly not as lush like landscape they showed in the trailer
Hammerfell and High Rock were also in ESO. BGS doesn't care what ZOS does anyway. Valenwood would be cool though. Imperial spy placed there to start a revolt against Thalmor, but story wise High Rock makes the most sense because of >muh Towers
I bet they didn't even remember the book saying Cyrodiil was a jungle
Apparently they did but jungles looked so shitty on oblivion's engine they decided it's easier to retcon Cyrodiil than set Oblivion in High Rock again

Elsweyr
After Skyrim
You are an escaped prisoner who finds out they are actually the chosen one and have to fight an ancient evil that has awakened.
You can romance a lot of cats.

If Hammerfell, Skyrim 2.0 filled with pirates and no ships/sailing.
If Highrock, Oblivion 0.5.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg

>Everything points to it being Hammerfell
Name one

It won't be as good as modded Skyrim.
nhentai.net/g/265197/

It will be in couple of years after release

Pls give me Pyandonea DLC already

Attached: Ulondil.jpg (687x1025, 130K)

All speculations aside, I can guarantee you that it will feature an atrocious cash shop, and half the game will just be callbacks to earlier games and memes from those. All faces will look like punching bags and all quest dialogue will have at most two options to answer, one being obviously the wrong one, conventiently marked in red.

Also, the game will release at least four times, in different versions, and mods will be sold in the cash shop.

Attached: akavir armor.jpg (427x552, 59K)

You're kinda right. 3 years is a bizarrely long time for them to not have shown gameplay. I mean, they had to have built Fallout 76 in like 18 months, so Skyrim II not having footage is concerning.

Name. Trailer. Never been covered fully. Easy Skyrim 2 profits. A safe human race. Diversity points from vidya media.

It's also genuinely interesting and different from what they've done before, outside of the weird races.

I feel like I'm just arguing with a bunch of kids who have an attitude problem with the idea of it being in Hammerfell, and refuse to look at the clues.

I see no connections between Redfall and Hammerfell, you're grasping at straws right now. I don't care which province it would be as long as i get to play a new game for a change, but what they showed in the teaser could very well be High Rock as well and that would make more sense because Adamantine Tower is located there and it could be tied to main story with Thalmor. What points at Hammerfell? I'm yet to see some convincing arguments

You don't understand what constructive means. Nobody cares about your repeated NO NOs if you have nothing better to say.

Show us your list of the most obvious signs where it's set.

every game featured the destruction of a tower

>Show us your list of the most obvious signs where it's set
I'm yet to hear you do it. Nothing you said is convincing.
Redfall means nothing. Trailer didn't show a desert so there's no proof it's 100% going to be Hammerfell either. Music doesn't sound neither arabic nor subsaharan african, infact it sounds european youtube.com/watch?v=8w_ZAmGQSBs
>Safe human race
What is that supposed to mean? Bretons are safe human race as well
>diveristy points
Means nothing
Bring something convincing yourself first then demand anything in return

>>setting
Hammerfell
>>place in the timeline
Around 4E250~
>>synopsis of the story
As long as Daedric Princes aren't the main force behind the main plot I am good. Maybe gimme another Sload invasion
>>main gimmick feature
Sword singing
>>background events
Aldmeri dominion going full final solution

-only moddable through creation club, end of free mods
-microtransactions everywhere
-loot boxes
-monthly "premium" fee

Your views are most likely based on that one Youtuber who said it's High Rock on very flimsy interpretations.

First of, it basically boils down to him unable to see a coast on the right, which is completely moronic since the camera never pans to the right, not to mention we could just assume the ocean is very large in true scale.

Secondly, he completely ignored the crater and the ruin which has the closest match in Northerneastern Hammerfell based on loe. Coupled that with the whole Conan the Barbarianesque drum music and dry landscape, it's hard to put it down on a more green High Rock.
>every game featured the destruction of a tower
Which gives credence to Hammerfell as well.
Read my posts. I'm not interested in a thickskulled NO NOer. You'll have to put some constructive criticism there with your own points instead of constant negativity towards mine. This is not going to be me sitting here and you just firing, I'm going to be firing at you and your points as well.

>sounds european
I hate to be so right that I make posts ahead of my time, but I just can't help it.

>I feel like I'm just arguing with a bunch of kids who have an attitude problem with the idea of it being in Hammerfell, and refuse to look at the clues.

You indeed have an attitude problem and wish it was more "European", which is where this whole thing boils down to. No matter, Bethesda is an American company and gladly follows trends so they have no problem using niggers as well. I have no problem with it either because Redguards are a fantasy race, and this has nothing to do with European.

And that faggot calls me thick-skulled.
Hey moron, High Rock is based on medieval Europe. Music sounds european for the same reason Bethesda made Skyrim's theme sound more "viking" not because i want WHITE EVROPA or some other /pol/ rubbish.
>whish it was more european
Faggot, i wanted mainland Morrowind, fuck off with your presumptions already.

Mainland Morrowind would be dope the lore in 3 made it feel alien and mystical.Sad that Bethesda is going to continue being creatively bankrupt.

We finally get to rape elder gods

The music sounds like primitive drum music. Like Conan the Barbarian. I don't know about you but that's hardly sophisticated.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAg1cCSQPRs

It will have settlement building like fallout 4
It may even have shitty 3-4 option voice wheel shit

Bethesda will fuck up the one thing that makes their games good, Mod support in an attempt to sell their mod platform

doubt it, tes is their baby unlike fallout

We'll never be able to bet money on this shit, so I just hope you'll remember this thread when it's finally revealed.

>Dragon Born is dead or fucked off to Akiviir
>War is either over because its hundreds of years into the future now or still on going but has as little influence of the game as it did in Skyrim besides some factions
>Perk skill trees still
>Same engine with only graphics looking somewhat same
>Lore changed or is never brought up because consoles and shitty writing
>Still no roleplaying, you either go and start quests or ignore them so your character doesnt end up beng forced to do things you dont want them to
>Even less skills, stats or reasons to choose a certain race since they can all do the same things

Also Skyrim references and characters all over the place.

>Dragon Born is dead or fucked off to Akiviir
This shit makes me so angry. Dragonborn is the ultimate ubermensch in TES universe. He's most likely a Shezarrine as well. He can claim Skyrim as his Kingdom by using bend will shout and using dragons, he can storm Imperial City and claim the throne of the Empire just by using Skyrim forces and fucking DRAGONS and he has the claim to it because he has dragon blood. But no, they will never make Dragonborn a character because of auistic whining that will start after
>muh big tiddy orcish tranny waifu isn't canon whaaaa fuck you bethesda!!!!

I seriously hope we won't have to be stuck to being any "ubermensch" again. Kills any possibility of just wanting to be a dickass thief or something.

People keep saying this like the ES games haven't followed a distinct pattern of dumbing down their mechanics with each iterative release.

I hope its going to be High Rock because Orcs and Bretons are my favorite races.

I mean, they did you Nerevarine before and that wasn't a big problem. And you were a chosen one in Oblivion as well (kind of, you were in Patrick Stewart's dream at least).

man they're gonna repeat that YOU'RE (name of region's jesus) COME BACK TO SAVE US

I miss in 3 where before that happened you at least felt like an absolute nobody for a lot of the game

Its going to be highrock with the plot being a civil war at the border to hammerfell
That's why Redfall. The trailer is 100% highrock.

>orcs and goblins
>the real niggers of TES
>not nords

wtf mate

skyrim is 8 years old

Attached: i guess ill die.png (633x758, 18K)

At least they didn't cover themselves in shit to honour their main diety

And still people flock to buying and playing it whenver its re re released.

>setting
I want it to be hamemrfell. My hopes are these 1. last place on nirn dwemer were in 2. swordsinging - new gimmick
>place in the timeline
probably timeskip, how long? from 50 to 400 years
>synopsis of the story
aedra gone bonkers, illiac bay THE tower is nearby, works for both highrock and hamemr btw
>main gimmick feature
swordsinging, no freaking clue about highrock
>background events
hard to say, hammer of highrock - invasion of some sort, maybe they will pull those slug tings again

>>main gimmick feature
>Build your own Castle!
fuck, never though about that in highrock setting, considering it's third game past fo4 it may be actually better polished

>game was in development for at least 3 years when they announced it and they had nothing to show
they decided not to show anything, not everyone can be as brave as CDPR
also bethesda policy to show gameplay half year before release.

Seriously, the pacing is so much better for it. I'm replaying Morrowind right now and it's handled so well. First you're just the empire's errand boy, but encouraged at several points to take some time out, do quests to maintain your cover, git gud at swinging a sword because you're terrible. Then even when the prophecy stuff starts coming in to play, you're still treated like 'yeah, maybe you are, maybe you aren't, but you haven't proved shit yet'.

So much better than Oblivion's HEY MAN THIS IS SUPER SERIOUS THE WORLD IS GONNA END GO SEE JAUFFRE or don't whatever here's a textbox telling you actually, take all the time you need.

>Skyrim's theme sound more "viking"
more than half of it is morrowind tracks though, some of them a little rearranged

skyrim was the worst cause it's entirely spoiled in the trailers and the "YOU'RE THAT REALLY IMPORTANT PERSON" like 15min into the game

and it won't change if fo4 anything to go by with it's instant power armor

Every main theme since morrowind was slightly changed call of magic, Skyrim theme was performed like "barbarian choir" though, that's my point

hm, oblivion tracks felt different from morrowind, skyrim was very very close to morrowind tracks
Soule is a master, but even he can't be 100% unique every time I guess, music is better than 80% of orchestral shit we get these days
I can think of only KCD and witcher as a really good tracks from medieval RPGs recently

on second though ALL of combat music in 99% of games sucks, they simply do not understand how combat works in games to make it click.

Todd loves making kiddos feel like badasses.

>Soule is a master
Stop you're hurting me, i almost forgot he's not returning and getting replaced by (((Inon Zur)))
I'm talking strictly about main theme right now, Oblivion had different beginning and track was faster but there was that refrain from Call of Magic. Bethesda likes to have a single theme for the series, even though it might change some parts of perform it different. Same with Fallout: 3, NV, 4 and 76 sound different but it's the same theme

>setting
probably a mix of HammerFell, High Rock, The Reach, and Orsinium
>place in the timeline
Probably before the Skyrim Civil War or during it
>synopsis of the story
A combination of Thalmor and Daedra. Thalmor are looking for a Tower to destroy and Daaedra looking to invade with some massive 3rd event taking place
>main gimmick feature
Sword Singing
>background events
an almost civil War between the Crowns and The Forebearers, instigated by the Talmor

Also Zenimax is in the process of licensing the name RedFall.

Attached: 1492684900390.jpg (1600x899, 454K)

he wrote DAO and Fo3/4 music, some of it is pretty good, and some of it is unbearable, sure.

>Probably before the Skyrim Civil War
never happened never will. TES always moves forward.

He's okay, but he's simly not Jeremy Soule and he never will truly replace him

>Music sounds european for the same reason Bethesda made Skyrim's theme sound more "viking"
Skyrim's teaser was explicit. This teaser is basically an exercise in revealing nothing. Generic mountainous landscape with a bit of water and a bit of trees and a bit of scrubland. It's like they set out to make this teaser as opaque as possible. Generic fantasy music is right in line with that.

Story after Dovakin

>setting
hammerfell
>place in the timeline
not long after skyrim
>synopsis of the story
main story could be anything, kinda impossible to predict.
the lore with the thalmor trying to thanos snap the entire world is never really out there in the open, it's all background lore that normalfags don't even know about.
>main gimmick feature
sword singing replaces shouts, obligatory base building mode
>background events
political shit with thalmor vs empire, maybe hammerfell teaming up with nords

that's because they got nothing. game isn't even in pre production if Todd to be believed

Anyone ever finish Skyrim?

I finished morrowind and oblivion but can't ever find the strength to sit through skyrim
the end of oblivion was a chore but skyrim is beyond that

>implying anywhere they go wont be retconned to generic medieval fantasy

What's with the brackets fag?

I don't like skyrim for many things, but blackreach and dwemer ruins isn't one of them. Main story was okay, guilds were shit though.

He should since games are for children.

Not really here nor there. Even children should be given something with more challenge and complexity, otherwise they'll just always be drooling retards.

Gimmicks will be more building """mechanics""" and the inclusion of (((VR)))

I dreamed of building mechanics since Morrowind, I didn't expect them to be this shallow in Fo4. are there any mods that turn it into RTS?
I would want first person Anno 4E412 to play with though.

>I didn't expect them to be this shallow in Fo4
That's probably because according to bethesda they almost cut it several times during development. I expect it to be improved in Starfield and Skyrim 2

or removed. they like cutting features out of games.

What if it's another gamebryo facelifting. Just imagine.

Attached: 1510770825638.jpg (285x368, 55K)

They already said Starfield is gamebryo so that's extremely likely.

>What if it's another gamebryo facelifting.

Attached: 1522530846626.jpg (2403x1886, 612K)

The only truthful Fallout 76 tech review I've seen. Literally calls it SHIT.

In all honestly I expect tons of sex mods with better graphics. It's the only reason I play TES games.

didn't they straight confirm they weren't working on a new engine for the next elder scrolls?

the company believes that people like their buggy bullshit engine cause it has character and it won't cost money to replace

>working on a new engine for the next elder scrolls?
Working on a new engines means they're most likely modifying the Creation Engine. Everyone suggesting that they "should just change entirely is ignorant"

the caius face is the greatest face ever made

They already used morrowind gramps

Not the mainland. By the 4th era Mournhold was sacked and southern marches were occupied by Argonia, Vvardenfell is a fucking ash wasteland. It could be an amazing setting

>What are your speculations
None. I don't have any. And neither should you.

Just showing desert would have made it too obvious. And the shape of the coast which matches up with hammerfell isn't even the desert part of the province.
It is hammerfell and high rock with a huge ocean and islands to explore with sailing. Screencap this

>It has Daggerfall theme's vibes.

And guess what province was featured in Daggerfall alongside High Rock?

This guy gets it. The "story" of Elder Scrolls is just one big wiki

Can't wait for some desert exploring

Attached: 1510104073911.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)

I don't think they're gonna make two provinces in one game ever again. Different peope made Daggerfall, and even if they are doing both provinces, my point still stands: High Rock is going to be there along with Hammerfell

It is pretty clear sailing is going to be the big thing. Every elder scrolls game has featured boats. Hammerfell and high rock are known for piracy and sailing. It is entirely possible to do it since rendering water is easy as fuck. It is something big enough to get a lot of interest. The only thing that has been holding them back is the land mass has to be hugely increased so the scale remains consistent. And whatever they are doing in Starfield means they have fixed that problem

It'll be their worst game yet, just like every one of their games since oblivion but single-player and skyrim 2 so all the normies will fling themselves right back at bethesda with praises

A black space is easy as fuck to render. I don't know why people think rendering nothingness is this huge obstacle to space flight

quick question if anyone knows

why did the story go to shit after morrowind? I remember being tripped out and actually pondering my existence with some of the story aspects of morrowind

oblivion and skyrim seemed really boring and tame in comparison
what happened?

What happened to the dwemer then?
Checkmate atheists

Believe me, i want sailing too. It's not the water rendering i'm sceptical about, it's everything else: movement of ship, combat, the ship's crew etc.

because Morrowind was your first game

Attached: 90528-1522949328-59467907.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

Footprints in snow were something they implemented in their game jam in a week

They zero-summed after discovering their entire existance is just some dude's dream
Those who discovered it but manifested themselves as living existing personalities achieved CHIM, like Vivec and Tiber Septim

i'd take personal castle builder instead
the elder castle crusade, give me that.

>Mede's successor saves the Empire and leads them to a glorious new Era
>The Dark Brotherhood were actually the good guys all along.

>boring lorebreaking setting
>direct Skyrim sequel
>WWII but with High Elf Nazis
>Nothing new, just carrying over Shouts since it's an icon of their new audience that started with Skyrim
>>Bethesda having a complex or layered story

you sure it wasn't cause the main writer was fired for being an alcoholic drug addict or something?

Cyrodill looking like a jungle would have been retarded.
It is said in the lore that the septim empire erased the conflict between west and east cyrodill.

>boring lorebreaking setting
after broken fo4 and even more broken fo76 lore, i'm sure it's true.

>Setting
Bethesda Launcher
>Place in timeline
20XX
>Synopsis of the Story
We ran out of ideas and stole a bunch of thalmore theories
>Main Gimmick Feature
You can play with other people
>Background Events
With paid mods

My expectations are so low that I think I will skip it.

They will be in probably. Maybe not as a playable race but Bethesda has shown with the snow elf in dawnguard that they want more npc races

it would've been unique, imagine architecture of oblivion set in jungle setting. it's as far from generic as it gets.
Guess latin american spanish cities look similar if AC4 anything to go by.

>TDB were the good guys
"No". It was either a conspiracy of the Elder Council or a conspiracy of Titus Mede himself to make himself look like a martyr. When you play through that quest there's another assassin on the emperor's sihp. Beth placed him their so that players would know that even if they didn't do TDB playthrough another assassin would do the job. Titus II is certainly going to be dead in TES VI

Are you retarded

TDB are the tool. Who hires them are the guys.

>It is said in the lore that the septim empire erased the conflict between west and east cyrodill.
It's like that bullshit excuse they made about levitation being banned for some bullshit reason. They made it up afterwards like they made Talos to remove jungles, and then they made TESO before Talos was born and jungles weren't there too so they made another bullshit excuse by making Talos remove jungles retroactively. TES canon is a fucking joke tbqh

if games could be solved by simple render techniques, what a golden age we would live in. AI driven programming can't come fast enough.

actually TESO explanation is thorough enough. better than:
>lol chimed

Attached: 20190306131403_1.jpg (2560x1440, 725K)

I hope the Thalmor aren't in the forefront, they're boring and gay. The elder scrolls has always worked around the mundane wars and shit so they can do something more fantastical with the threat of each game. The Thalmore are so objectively evil that it would be a huge mistake to give them any time of day other than background setting. It'd be the same as if Game of Thrones focused too hard on the White Walkers and killed off any sense of intrigue-Oh wait.

Bruh imagine being this much of a brainlet.

Morrowinds main story was pretty cool but it didn't set up anything interesting. The main thread started in Skyrim is the best thing they have created with the thalmor dismantling towers and the fall of the empire.

That doesn't make any sense and besides
>muh unreliable narrator

Did TESO pull an FF14 and become decent for fans over time or is it still a hot mess? This book actually fits with the game's themes pretty well.

I think making altmer care about anything outside summerset was a stupid idea that came out from gameplay need for civil war they botched up anyway.

Wrong

>The Thalmore are so objectively evil
cringe

>setting
TES universe
>place in the timeline
Before skyrim
>synopsis of the story
Single mothers refuse to use healing magic on their kids claiming it causes autism, you fight dragons to obtain their teeth that are used to stab single mothers do death and save their families
>main gimmick feature
Color spectrum menu for picking your gender
Nested political affiliations for your character
Bars for specifying your ethnicity regardless of the looks that you chose
>background events
Nords plot to build an atomic bomb and nuke imperials

no u

I just want to kick some Thalmor ass and impregnate cute breton girls.

Attached: 1519002970158.jpg (960x630, 81K)

it makes a lot of sense, towers are what they are meaning who the fuck knows what they can do, aedra built them

it's still an MMO, but it doesn't shit on TES lore as previously was thought, well except for architecture
they fucking murdered summerset making it into cheap tousaint knockoff

Their goal is literally to genocide humans and then destroy the fucking world

I've always vainly hoped that they'd do Valenwood for TES VI. I think back to that Skyrim quest where you aid that turncoat Bosmer agent in the Thalmor embassy and there's a ton of narrative potential for a Bosmer rebellion against the Dominion. I imagined Viet-Bosmer fighting an insurgent war in walking forests, ruthlessly slaughtering (and then eating) Thalmor patrols. That would be the most exciting route Bethesda could take imo, but they are too creatively bankrupt to faithfully recreate and alien province like Valenwood.

>mfw no Anti-citizen One: Tamriel Edition

Attached: 1541187950567.jpg (406x364, 118K)

It will be set in High Rock. Get them nostalgia points from the older fans and introduce a unique setting to younger fans.
It being in the fourth era also allows them to change some stuff from Daggerfall, and especially from ESO which isn't canon.

Attached: Noble of Daggerfall.jpg (198x600, 40K)

>didn't set up anything interesting
>killing 3 living Gods that held multiple "don't fuck with us" contracts with the Daedra
Morrowind was great at triggering small ripples that have far larger consequences if you stop to think about it.

>Their goal is literally to genocide humans
considering 80% of races are mer in TES, who cares
>and then destroy the fucking world
arguable

>aedra built them
Aedra only built Adamantine Tower afaik, White-Gold tower was built by ayleids

Have you never heard of the Aldmeri Dominion?

This, I'm sure they're doing Starfield first just to get working vehicles on their shitty engine because they don't want TES 6 to be "that game with the buggy boats"

their goal is it to free their souls
>Their goal is literally to genocide humans
their is no reason to believe that men and beasts will die if the thalmor succeed

That is still true. The average Skyrim player knows nothing about the towers and just think of the thalmor as an invading army who wants to ban a god

hm,I for some reason remember a line from some book where it says it stood there before ayleids and that original mer built it before continent split

>arguable
No it's fucking not, Kirkbride writes a note on how altmers want to ban Talos because he "binds the wheel of Convention" and eventually "end the world of mortals" and then Skyrim comes out with altmer going full third reich mode and starting a war with the Empire to ban Talos worship and there's also that thalmor dude in College of Winterhold who was shouting "I HAVE DA POWAH TO UNMAKE THE WORLD" after getting close to the Eye of Magnus.

God i want some dunmer tiddies

>their is no reason to believe that men and beasts will die if the thalmor succeed

"What appears to be an Altmeri commentary on Talos:

To kill Man is to reach Heaven, from where we came before the Doom Drum's iniquity. When we accomplish this, we can escape the mockery and long shame of the Material Prison.

To achieve this goal, we must:

1) Erase the Upstart Talos from the mythic. His presence fortifies the Wheel of the Convention, and binds our souls to this plane.

2) Remove Man not just from the world, but from the Pattern of Possibility, so that the very idea of them can be forgotten and thereby never again repeated.

3) With Talos and the Sons of Talos removed, the Dragon will become ours to unbind. The world of mortals will be over. The Dragon will uncoil his hold on the stagnancy of linear time and move as Free Serpent again, moving through the Aether without measure or burden, spilling time along the innumerable roads we once travelled. And with that we will regain the mantle of the imperishable spirit."

Attached: 20190303114442_1.jpg (2560x1440, 814K)

>setting
Obviously Hammerfell, like, it's 99% certain by now.
>place in the timeline
2 or 3 years after Skyrim, we have to see the end of the Aldmeri - Empire cold war.
>synopsis of the story
Dunno, something about the Thalmor.
>main gimmick feature
Sword singing, different fencing stances and combat styles, swordfighting schools and swords duel like in feudal Japan but in desert... I think a lot of new mechanisms will be revolving around combat.
>background events
No idea.

Attached: 564.jpg (564x808, 76K)

If MK still holds sway it will be an SJW tribute to blackness and be set in Hammerfell.
If the smart people are still in charge it will be any place BUT Hammerfell.

Daedra are punk ass bitches just like dagoth. I think that is something Bethesda is trying to get across in their games. Even though aedra can't manifest themselves the games show they still have way more influence on nirn than the daedra. And that for all their dick swinging talk all it takes is bunch of drugged up hist lizards to fuck their shit up.

It's probably because it's a shitty idea. You can't take an adventure game and turn it into a city builder without one or both of those elements being shit. All it does is give them an excuse to not include real settlements with real NPCs and real quests.

you know it was the single prince attacking, right?

Talos is all CHIM'd up.
From the fanfics CHIM is a knockoff of Zen and you literally become one with everything while still being you.
The fanfics either need to retcon CHIM or deCHIM Talos without deCHIMing the lore because if Talos is CHIM'd up the Thalmor plan can't work.

>You can't take an adventure game and turn it into a city builder
sure you can, anno or knights and merchants mechanics are really simple production chains, make it localized and you got yourself a mini simulator
rest of the game would function as usual

And that is also their downfall. The daedra hate each other as much as they want to achieve their goals. aedra work together.

it literary said aedra had to leave nirn because they ran out of juice though
from sounds like they want to reset akatosh to primal state to do mundus reboot

Tiber Septim =/ Talos the God
Tiber Septim achieved CHIM, i don't think Zurin Arctus or Wulfharth did and all three of them are Talos the God. Only thing Thalmor needs to do is to make humans give up on worshipping Talos the God and he evenually will be erased from the mythic

>scene open: All Along the Watchtower playing
>a Dominion convoy is trekking through Valenwood escorting a VIP or some such
>they make camp at nightfall
>there's been outbreaks of unrest so they place sentries
>outside the camp in the trees, Bosmeri guerillas imbibe potions of Night Eye
>arrows knocked
>a half dozen Thalmor fall before the call goes out
>"MANLETS IN THE WIRE"
>an Altmer illusionist send up illumination flares
>more arrows hit home in the throats of Thalmor officers
>battlemages start slinging fireballs into the trees
>the Bosmer fuck off, leaving Beast Tongued fauna to cover their retreat
>a quarter of the Dominion group is dead or maimed, with only some burning treetops to show for it
>the VIP has been abducted by Khajiti collaborators embedded in the convoy
>back at the rebel camp he's forced to play Russian Roulette with a wild shockbolt ring
>mfw

Attached: 1509444439218.jpg (225x225, 6K)

High Rock would be based as fuck

This is an argument for a spin off, not jamming random shit into a completely different genre. A good game is a gestalt experience, not just a bunch of janky shit slapped together.

Don't know why anyone gives a fuck. Actually I do. Bethesda are the best in the industry at building hype trains but their games are always underwhelming and poorly made.

>>setting
in elder scrolls
>>place in the timeline
after skyrim
>>synopsis of the story
guy kills bad guy
>>main gimmick feature
fighting
>>background events
people fighting

>not just a bunch of janky shit slapped together.
knowing bethesda it's what it will be, but as mini game it would be nice to have not shallow building experience.

Going by the fanfic description of CHIM even that doesn't matter.
If Tiber was CHIM'd then he was in effect already Zurin and Wulfharth.

They claim that is why V didn't just deal with Ur because it would be like hurting himself.
It doesn't make sense since he helped the PC do just that and by fanfic lore V was also the PC.

Of course the fanfics change as needed so they may have already dealt with this.

>place in the timeline
Having it happen concurrent with Skyrim would be kinda interesting

Then explain the sluts and whorehouse in pic

Attached: enb_2018_07_20_02_32_59_18.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

>Redguard land
>Ruled by a kangaroo with a Nord wife and 15 mulakids
>You work for him
>All enemies are draugers
>No puzzles whatsoever
>Procedurally generated dungeons

Iliac Bay (Hammerfell and High Rock)
5 years after Skyrim
The outcome of the Civil War didn't matter because the Aldmeri Dominion disregarded the concordat and took over most of Tamriel, with Hammerfell and High Rock being the last remaining holdouts. Humans in other parts of Tamriel are being slaughtered and enslaved. Main Quest involves the destruction of the tower in High Rock and potentially the end of existence, the primary goal of the Thalmor.

Why do people hate Dawnguard? Touching the Sky was the most kino quest in the game.

>that extremely long pilgrimage through the cave system that opens up into the most beautiful area of the game
>the lost in time ephemeral aesthetic of the Forgotten Vale, frozen waterfalls, towering glaciers, ancient religious buildings
>that battle with the two dragons on the lake of ice
>climbing higher and higher across the glaciers with shaky rope bridges in succession until you reach the ancient temple hidden in the mountains
>the dead silence of the museum of frozen corpses in the last area
>roof collapsing in the middle of the final battle, final boss teleports you to the summit to do battle

Dragonborn is trapped in Apocrypha after finishing the last DLC.

>Why do people hate Dawnguard?

>Join Dawnguard
>find vampire
>bring vampire back to dawnguard
>"What are you doing, put that thing back where you found it"

Serena is annoying. You never have the chance to turn her in to the Dawnguard which means your character must sympathize with vampires. The Soul Cairn is boring as shit. The vampire castle is lame. Serena sucks.

>cweatifwy bankwupt
What a stupid fucking term that doesn't belong here.

>your character must sympathize with vampires.
Did you even play Dawnguard?

Minigames are defined by their shallowness. If it had real depth it'd exist stand alone.

First dungeon, Soul Cairn and Castle Volkihar are terrible dungeons, they are just unpleasant so is the pre-Forgotten Vale dark falmer cave. I fucking hate fucking around in caves, let alone dark caves lit by ugly colours like black and black+dark pink. Fuck that dlc honestly, Forgotten Vale is great but it can't redeem everything else that was bad in that add-on

Could be at the border, thus being a mix of Hammerfell and High Rock.

You have to be a sub-50 IQ retard to fall for this

>hur-dur this guy has the power to change fabric into reality and rather than do anything meaningful with it he used it to change a jungle into temperate climates for reasons

Attached: 1552492891652.png (800x729, 48K)

It's just a silly handwave while winking at the audience. Stop taking everything so seriously.

You made me reinstall skyrim SE because I never played the DLCs, fuck you

remember to get those immersion mods

Attached: 19364-1541301326-1503985442.jpg (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Being able to marry Serana is one of the most requested mods. Only retards think she is annoying.

I'll do it vanilla for the achievements.
I'll play a 2handed spellblade

You can install a mod that allows you to get achievements while playing with mods nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/245

Dawnguard made me frustrated because i realised that high cultured falmer race is forever corrupted and turned into literal goblins because of fucking neckbeard race
Fuck dwemers tbqh

Attached: Blank+_67d5f6ca938abdf17c5e0ea65bb9b54c.jpg (327x301, 37K)

Did you even try to kill Serena?

Serena goes along with whatever choice you make.
Did you even try to join the Dawnguard?
Did you even try to de-vampify Serena?

>setting
Nothing.
>synopsis of the story
Nothing.
>main gimmick feature
Cancelled because of all of the controversy surrounding Fallout 76.
>background events
Todd blaming gamers.

Attached: 1551363820546.jpg (1000x892, 73K)

>setting
Hammerfell or High Rock
>place in the timeline
Possibly a few years after Skyrim if they want to continue the Thalmor plot, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they just set it 100 years from then and the Empire and Thalmor have an uneasy truce.
>synopsis of the story
I would hope that you just play as a regular guy that has to make his name in the world, but most likely the PC will have some destiny to follow. I'm gonna guess that you have to fight some big bad, you get unique powers, and you become the hero.
>main gimmick feature
I thought of some cool ideas. If it's hammerfell maybe have shit like sandstorms that kill you, caravans that you can escort or raid, introducing an actual trading system to make dosh. If it's high rock, have sailing, diving, sea monsters, pirates, etc.
>background events
Sandstorms, seastorms, probably forced settlements that get attacked by bandits that you can defend, caravans/trade routes, piracy, etc.

Gut response: "Please don't suck please don't suck oh who am I kidding look at Fallout 4 and Skyrim. Its gonna suck."
>setting
High Rock but some areas in other lands are accessible through boats, caravans, or magical teleportation like how you got an island close to Morrowind in TES5. Each area is DLC.
>place in timeline
About fifty years after Skyrim. Long enough to have the Dragonborn get killed off by assassins as a "threat to the Empire" or "stability in the world", long enough to have the Dragonborn's actions get muddled up, short enough to have key characters from the game affecting things.
>synopsis
Not sure aside from Thalmor remnants and possible Mythic Dawn assholes cropping up.
>main gimmick feature
They'll lift ideas from Skyrim mods again and FO4: you can rebuild a city and set yourself up as its ruler.
Maybe we'll get to make our own spells by mixing and matching the effect, length of time, and targetting.
>background events
Thanks to the Dragonbreak, either everything in Skyrim is canon or nothing is. The Empire broke off their alignment with the Thalmor. I swear if the Dwemer are revealed to be "coming back" or there's half-Snowelfs I'm gonna be pissed off.

Prostitutes are a thing.

Fallout 76 went over like a turd in a punchbowl.
It was more bad than controversial.
I know it fueled the youtube howler monkeys until Anthem but it has disappeared like a fart in the wind without lasting damage.

You, sir, are a nigger

say that about mahjong in yakuza, I dare you.

As long as Yea Forums hates it it has a chance to be good.

>Maybe we'll get to make our own spells by mixing and matching the effect, length of time, and targetting.
Feature from daggerfall/morrowind/oblivion now considered a new gimmick. what the fuck.

Mahjong is a real game.

Morrowind + Tamriel rebuilt

Attached: Morrowind Tamriel Rebuilt.jpg (7680x4320, 3.67M)

so are ready to use knights&merchants mechanics. simply copy them.

Bringing back spell making would be neat for sure, but Bethesda is lazy so don't bet on it.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 065.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Mahjong is a game that fits within the context of the game. A solo adventure game does not benefit from suddenly ceasing the adventure to micromanage the development of a town. Again, gestalt. One adds to the experience, the other is in active opposition to it.

does tamriel rebuilt actually have quests?

I really don't see a problem with settlements in Fo4, as concept. It was handled poorly, but the idea of it was right. It was a side entertainment I enjoyed 1/4 of 20h spent on that game.
Why do you think it will be main focus and take up all the dev time?
As I said, copy existing game in miniature and let players rule a castle if they want to, most popular fo4 mod is about this. Would work perfectly for TES. Worked fine for KCD, same deal here but Bethesda got tech ready for more features.

also to add how popular player house mods are -very.

Yes, and very large towns, npcs, dungeons and new creatures.

i want spell making back but i don't want it to just be a spreadsheet simulator.
i want spell visual effects to be combined. so a fire spell and armor spell combined make a flame armor.

It has to leave a deep footprint in the sand though, otherwise it's typical Bethesda quality™.

>Setting
Hammerfell (Maybe some high rock)

>Place in the timeline
50~100 years Post-Skyrim

>Synopsis of the story
The Empire has recovered from it's war with AD however, AD's influence within the Empire is at an all-time high; basically a glorified vassal.
You've were captured by the AD and Empire's joint forces at some point and are being shipped to the AD for interrogation and likely execution. The ship you're on is attacked by pirates and in the chaos of battle, including a short battle/tutorial sequence, (which introduces archaic firearms and explosives) you get blasted off the ship and into the water. However during the explosion some unknown force comes out of you and shields you from the blast. You awake in a small shack in the slum of a trading port. A kindly old (wo)man saved you after you washed ashore. Tutorial geriatric then proceeds to lore dump on how the empire/ad forces are at odds with Hammerfell. How the crowns' and forebears' infighting is preventing any sort of progress against the empire/ad. And how PC could go about changing that.
After that?
Save the world I guess, probably kill some daedric dindus.

>Main gimmick feature
At some point you find out that PC is sword-singer a champion of Leki, the goddess of aberrant swordsmanship. (Which explains why whatever the PC specced into can use sword-singing powers)

Also:
Proper, high-speed, horse combat

>Background events
-Current emperor is half-elf, which causes a lot of unrest
-Significant technological developments though still far from industrial age
-Slavery is introduced in Hammerfell by the ruling parties (In order to make you dislike the noble castes just as much as you'll dislike the ad/empire union)
-Ra'Gada pantheon resurgence following separation from the empire, worshiping the 8(or even the 9) is seen as loyalty to the empire/AD and will get you ostracized at best and lynched at worst
>Orcs are whole again
>Orcs broke again

Attached: 546546746784678.jpg (1600x900, 299K)

If Redfall doesn't have this Bethesda is just incompetent. Plain and simple.

obviously sand wouldn't look as deep but you get my point.

Attached: original-25699-1541014452-4.jpg (1617x846, 72K)

Hey Bethesda, are you listening? Don't be your usual sucky self.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1000x564, 75K)

Oblivion was a mistake.

>At some point you find out that PC is sword-singer a champion of Leki
T-thanks... and here I thought I was playing a pure mage... or a blunt weapons guy... or a bow and arrow thief.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSC6a4vqIag

it's fine man
>aberrant swordsmanship
it isn't about the weapon, it's about the killing along the way
the slaughter was in your heart all along

Leki will love you no matter what

Like seriously, no matter what
You could be a fucking conjuration master who hasn't lifted a weapon even once in your life
Leki will still spread her divine ass cheeks for you

It's not that I want to be a sword-singer, it's that I DON'T want to be a sword-singer. They are most likely forcing us into the power fantasy role again.

Just lemme be that lil whelp who gets killed by wolves at level 1, who then rises to power on his own before you throw any stupid Marvel shit at me.

Then don't do the main quest line for a while

works in skyrim and fo4

save the sword-serenading for after you've made a name for yourself by stealing some shit, killing some people, and delivering inconsequential objects to irrelevant people

You can have Leki spread her ass later (prolly)

Because that's the only good quest in it, and Serana is a mixed bag for people who don't love Laura Baileys voice.

Says the moron using terms he doesn't understand.

I'm pretty sure he knows what nigger means

Serana is a flawless angel and you sir aren't invited to our anniversary party

Attached: 6577978567479.jpg (1024x576, 200K)

Is this gonna be offline game?

it will be bad and I wont play it I hated skyrim

Yeah, especially after the reaction to 76

Attached: enb2019_3_3_00_34_03.png (1166x656, 929K)

Skyrim takes it right out of the bag before you even notice. The previous games aren't nearly as bad of offenders.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YIme0559do

In Morrowind there are MANY failed Nerevarines, which means you aren't anything special.

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Failed_Incarnate

This has been a persistent problem with the Elder Scrolls and only seem to get worse and worse with each installment. Please don't shoehorn us into that capeshit role.

I love Serana,to the point of using a mod that adds dialogue for her and shit. I just acknowledge that some people don't.

>imperial victory
lmao no

Cry more stormfag, the truth is rebellion has some sort of stalemate only because they're fighting newly trained local farmer boys. As soon as Pale Pass opens up and the real legionnaires will arrive the rebellion is fucked and they know it.

Attached: Stormcloak_Missive_01.png (788x928, 1.4M)

You gotta understand man, a normal person on Nirn isn't up to the challenges that they'd face through the course of a game. If you want a survival/strategic gameplay experience you'd be better served with a different franchise. Pretty much every ES title has been a power fantasy. And for good reason. Ordinary mortals aren't a match for gods and daedric princes. Look at oblivion for instance. When MD invaded the imperial city; the only solution was to use martin's dragon-dude blood to transform him into an avatar of akatosh in order to drive MD back into oblivion. Without martin, the imperial city, and YOU the player; would've been fucked.

I just want Khajiit who look like this instead of that lazy shit we got in vanilla Skyrim.

Attached: 87124-1536448870-1188764305.png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

>want to kill vampires
>forced to tag around with a vampire who has a fucking ELDER SCROLL
>forced to put up with her stupid family drama
>can't kill her after the quest is over

Go play an FPS you lanky grease-faggot

Hating Serana is pleb tier.

>t. bloodsuckers
Your opinion is irrelevant.

While i appreciate what they are doing (as well as Beyond Skyrim: Morrowind's work) it's simply not the same thing as new mainline canonical release

Attached: trxgdqga.jpg (2000x2000, 1.54M)

More like tittysuckers because we suck on seranas tits Based. Fuck of gaylord

>Pretty much every ES title has been a power fantasy.
Watch those videos. I implore you to watch them. You'll learn a lot instead of keep stuck to the same attitudes.

>a normal person on Nirn isn't up to the challenges
Elder Scrolls isn't about the main story. The real gameplay is the world, and pretty much everything else you do but the main story.

They don't spend 200 hours running around in there for nothing. Dragonborn be damned.

>muh vampire titties
Based retard

I'm pretty sure the Dragonborn was meant to be a powerful hero to fit the viking theme, though the normie power fantasy certainly didn't hurt.

Dragonborn blood was a thing before whole "viking theme"

I hope the RPG downgrades stop happening..

Attached: 1538172147914.png (621x929, 138K)

All I care about is that it's name is The Elder Scrolls VI: Aetherius

I meant that the idea of basing the player around the idea of an epic hero whom songs are sung about, like in Beowulf.

Damn, is Morrowind that diverse? We got to go back there.

>though the normie power fantasy certainly didn't hurt.
It hurt immensely.

Pre-red year?
Yes.
Post-red year?
Fuck no.
You've some ashy hills, some ashy lowlands, some ashy mountains, and some ashy bodies of water.
Oh, and corpses. Lots and lots of calcified corpses.

>It hurt immensely.
I meant from Bethesda's perspective that they could pull off a viking theme while also adopting a game design philosophy that appealed to sub 80-iq retards.

>redfall
>takes 15 years to make
>has less everything than even skyrim
You can't make this up.

lmao i saw some fucking idiot say that the content cut from oblivion like attributes and spell creation was a good thing

>Aetherius
we already know it's Redfall

yeah daggerfall had a ton of pointless shit. and guess what it was the worst game.
i can create characters which actual melee and thieving abilities in skyrim where before they were just junk.

then don't do the main quest. you don't get declared dragonborn for a couple of quests.

no one actually cares about "but i don't want to be the chosen one!!" complaints from autistic retards. everyone loved the shouts and shit.

The really sad thing is despite removing a lot of features and character building stuff and making everything more focused and simple, skills like security and speechcraft is just as useless as it was in the other games.

its in set in akavir .The empire sent out people to colonize the land (including prisoners like england and australia) .They likely want to bring the base building from fallout 4 so they would need empty land

You didn't even watch the video. The problem is that nobody in the game even recognizes you as the dragonborn, and creates inconsistent situations if the player isn't a brainlet.

Skyrim with guns and VATS

God I hope not. That would be one of the single most retarded things they could do. Which means it has about a 50% chance of happening.

> lil whelp who gets killed by wolves at level 1
no i fucking hate that retarded shit in rpgs where everyone has to start as some peasant who doesn't even know what end of a sword to hold. what is the point of creating a character if it locks me into one where they can't do basic shit. why even give an option to play as an orc who are trained from birth to be fighters if they can't even kill a rat?
your wish actually destroys more rpg character ideas than giving some power to the player at the start.
skyrim was perfect at level 1. rats and mudcrubs were easy. wolves and low level bandits one on one were fine to beat. but packs and groups of low level enemies were a challenge.

Would help if the villain didn't goad you in an unskippable sequence.

This lad is spot on

>single most retarded things they could do
i know but how they are nowadays, i expect them to do this

But i would definitely prefer akavir. It would be an alien land to explore

yes the games are about power fantasies. why do you think the most common complaint about later games is the inability to levitate and cast 10000 damage spells? people want the power fantasy they just want to act superior to the "plebs" who thought being a dragonborn was cool.

RPGs that let you create your own character but won't let you build your own character up are bad RPGs. The entire point of it is the progression and if you take that away it's just another fantasy non-RPG.

He does? From what I remember he just shows up and destroys a bunch of shit before fucking off for 90% of the story again. You don't actually get declared Dragonborn until like 4-5 quests into the story.

Why is that the most common complaint? Because after all that hard work you've done for hundreds of hours it's pretty shitty if you weren't powerful. You've earned it, like in any RPG, to stop time and kill everything in an instant. Play Baldur's Gate.

>It would be an alien land to explore
It really isn't. Its just a lot of jungle with furries in japanese armor.

Yeah, it's just an unlucky coincidence of Alduin stopping by during his morning flight to fuck some dragon bitches...

Setting a game in Akavir would just remove anything that makes Akavir interesting in the first place. Doubly so seeing as Bethesda can't make something interesting to save their lives anymore. They would just turn it into some generic landscape and find some reason to turn everyone into generic human-like NPC's.

which is why i said skyrim was perfect. if you straight to whiterun at the start and then to the fort west of it you will die to the bandits there at level 1 on anything higher than easy. but you also don't die to mudcrabs and wolves because that would be retarded.

What weapon type was in Morrowind that wasn't in Daggerfall?

he was blasted forward in time and helgen was the closest settlement.

Mostly, yes. Certainly not "goading" at least.

Ignore Akavirfags. They are always in every thread blurting out their dumbass suggestion.

Case in point example of Redoran v. Hlaalu

and even though you are called the dragonborn a few quests in you are still weak as fuck.

It was literally a prophecy

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world

When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped

When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles

When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls

When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding

The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

lmao. jungle would be more interesting to explore than a desert
true

Skyrim's balancing is also kinda weird in that you almost never face enemies that offer a nice medium challenge. Like 80% of them can't hurt you past level 5 and die in one hit, but the other 20% will take 50 swings to kill and kill you in 2 hits. Like there's almost never a point in the game where you feel you are killing things that sort of match your level.

The history of Akavir mostly involves legends and tales of battles between armies of Akavir and Tamriel. A mythical story states that a great hero once rode on the back of a dragon, forcing it to slay an army of Akaviri slavetraders

Lol. Did you know the first dragon you face is killed by the guards if you do nothing? Then they'll declare you the dragonborn.

Bethesda everyone.

>umbass suggestion
It's as good as any you pretentious prick

I don't see how thats anything new or impressive. We already had rideable Dragons in Skyrim.

Even if it's a good potential location, now is not the time. We would only go there after the entire Tamriel has been covered.

>Then they'll declare you the dragonborn.
Because you absorb the dragon soul you retard

I swear I read this exact comment chain just a few days ago! Am I traped in time?

high rock seems small so they're most likely going to include some parts of hammerfell

I've always been curious, does the Last Dragonborn refer to "Final Dragonborn" or "Latest Dragonborn"?

Why would he be the final Dragonborn?

>Am I traped in time?
welcome to hell user or you're clairvoyant

Probably. There are always bethdrones defending every bad design decision of theirs.

yes because people don't understand that the dragons in TES aren't all like smaug or whatever. the low level dragons are another creature on the level of giants which are easily dispatched by a group like the companions. guards comment on how they wish they were fighting dragons and the first quest in the game is being sent to the jarl to request soldiers to defend against a dragon attack. the dragon war was ordinary nords fighting against dragons and winning once they learned shouting.
so low level dragons aren't at all world ending threats. the challenge was they never stayed dead unless you absorbed their souls. which you do and is why the guards call you dragonborn. that is the impressive feat.

They can Change the scale of the world however, they want so the size of the province is really a non-issue. I agree that combination of hammerfell and high rock is likely though.

>Why would he be the final Dragonborn?
I guess to kill Alduin. Maybe the Last Dragonborn is the last because Akatosh is slowly rebuilding itself

Yeah dragons are no big deal. In Elder Scolls Adventures Redguard a whole dragon is brought to the battlefield because it's just another horse basically.

The more important decision is, is Jyggalag gonna show up?

>set the game 200 years after the last one because Oblivion killed of the tradition
>don't even bother using that time difference to do anything fun

In case you didn't realize that was sarcasm.

Shitrim retconned and ruined too many things.

i expect them to somehow dumb it down greater than skyrim.

Attached: ScreenShot16.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

walking sim

Because the elder scolls prophecy says when aludin wakes the wheel turns on the last dragonbron

No it didnt

i expect walking to be invalidated by being able to fast travel to any part of the map without discovering it and not just locations like cities or landmarks.

I expect them to continue in the direction of adding more perks which actually change characters abilities which allows me to create unique characters rather than just adding 1% to damage every 10 levels.

Attached: 19364-1541301436-1646335139.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

You mean like Morrowind?

It was infuriating how they tried to make vampires seem harmless with Serena, like it's just another lifestyle choice.
Anything short of trying to find a cure makes you objectively evil.

shut up vigilant of stendarr

>continue in the direction of adding more perks
That's not Bethesda's way. They like to keep it simple, stupid.

>Castle
Or Orsinium?

>setting
forest/cave
>place in the timeline
very first
>synopsis of the story
guy struggles in life and wants to be hero
>main gimmick feature
you can use torches in caves and whales are rideable mounts
>background events
lumberjacks destroy the forest on the background

Meanwhile in jyggalag's realm: "No,no,no,no,no! This speck of dust doesn't sit right. Now I have to start all over again!"

Just like the last few hundred years. It has to be immaculate.

throwing stars/knives I'm guessing

It would be really cool to see a ES game like this with lots of race diversity. I'm tired of boring humans.

Given bethesdas faults they will be ultra conservative in their approach. Systems will be almost identical to Skyrim. They might slightly improce combat and UI. Slap a more extensive house building in it and that's it.

Storyline will be brainless and probably piss lore fans off.

>They might slightly improce combat
look at the combat in FO3 and NV and compare it to 4, hopefully VI will have that same escalation

Not really expecting much but Skyrim2 electric boogaloo. They won't stop using the same abortion of an engine and they have said they will keep serving slop and we will keep buying it.

All their combat still involves feeling like you are hitting a moving wooden post with a life bar. It feels bad and there is little tactical depth. AI is still brainless.

They can do leagues better than they have been. And a greatly overhauled hotkey or quick spell system is necessary.

i don't understand this mindset. i understand the people who complain about rpg mechanics and such but not the people that think the game will basically be skyrim 2. if it really was just skyrim 2 why isn't it out yet? people can't say bethesda is a greedy dev and then pay 4 times the number people for 8 years to create something a team of 100 made in 3.
whatever the mechanics of the game i have a feeling it will be massive and technically improved by magnitudes.

That's because they handle stuns with specific stun actions like shield-bashing
It honestly feels better than most games with Shields simply because you have to use yours offensively or else they won't let you hit them. The lacks of a stagger on hit that stops the enemies from attacking is a good mechanic, the lack of impact on the animations due to this isn't.

Because the improvements since Skyrim release in their system have been small and incremental. And after 76 they will be more risk adverse.

Todd has said they can pump out a ton of stuff very quickly now and we got 76 from that. Large quantity, no quality.

Elder scrolls strengths are immersion. They used to have a strength in collecting large amounts of stuff but other games do that better by now.

It already happened from Oblivion to Skyrim. I doubt 6 will have improved much.

I did and guess what? Melee combat is still absolute dog shit in Fallout 76. Nobody even thought of improving it at Bethesda because they are idiots.

I've seen countless of posts on 4echan saying why don't they get someone over from Arkane Studios to show how it's done, but Bethesda was too lazy/incompetent to even fix the frame rate tied to physics issue until late 2018.

You expect way too much of them.

I do agree that making everything stagger easy isn't a good remedy but I'd take that over zero impact combat. A lot of this is a function of a terrible casting/skill system. Play a mage and get lots of spells with constant pausing and few abilities for minor or major control.

I'm not sure they understand how much poor combat kills the fun.

>in Fallout 76
Todd openly admitted that 76 was just 4s multiplayer

Attached: 11017-1525693385-1385565236.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

god this makes me feel really bad

Attached: 1407576031924.png (521x521, 195K)

Hammerfell.
Couple of years or a decade or two after events in Skyrim.
Civil war in Hammerfell reaches apogee. Lots of backstabbing and espionage. Guerilla warfare. Protagonist is the legendary Sword Singer. Events revolve around ending civil war, unifying Hammerfell and "making the way".
Sword Singing (basicaly shouts or something like it).
Empire quelled the rebelion. Emperor Mede II is dead. Dragonborn is the new Emperor. Dark Brotherhood is back.

>if it really was just skyrim 2 why isn't it out yet?
Because they are technically too incompetent to innovate on current/old hardware like say Rockstar. Todd's has to say "we don't have the technology yet" when they have hit a wall. Earlier they mostly relied on new console hardware to look modern (Oblivion) or on aesthetics (Skyrim), but when things come down to actually implementing technical features to stay competitive in the video game market, then they produce turds like Fallout 4 or Fallout 76. See this video: It's funny isn't. Oblivion was only impressive for about 1 month in 2006 before people started noticing how ugly the faces and overall game was. Skyrim had some art designs, but underneath it was the same piece of shit Bethbryo engine. They probably thought Fallout 4 would shine with the new high resolution graphics alone but didn't. They are forced to innovate if they want to be impressive, or they can wait until a sufficiently powerful console comes along (PS5).

Then why wasn't Fallout 4's melee improved upon? It's just as much part of combat as shooting is.

I don't expect any improvements in Redfall, other than some animations to look smoother with the new system.

>They probably thought Fallout 4 would shine with the new high resolution graphics
it did tho

Attached: 30776-1522205035-901634184.jpg (2560x1440, 739K)

Oblivion in reality was a 2005 game, like shown in the E3 demos where it actually had better graphics than the final version.

Fallout 3 was a 2007 game.

Skyrim was a 2010 game.

Fallout 4 2011 and Fallout 76 2012 tops.

They are so far behind the competition it stopped being funny almost a decade ago, I feel almost pity when picking on them.

fallout 4 is so weird. some stuff looks pretty good. but other stuff looks like just fucking trash. it is like they forgot to improve half of the games textures.

Attached: ss_0e3f64b96da8ffc1372512f827c263934d3cd5d6.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 724K)

For a long time people regarded the buggy mess of their games with a certain charm. No one else could get away with it but they did.

The best we can hope for is 76 was a wake up call that they have to put out something vastly improved and polished.

I'd feel better about that if they were trying a new engine.

total dogshit

>They are so far behind the competition
what competition?

Redfall could be refering to the collapse of the empire, not that the game is based in hammerfell.

When you put it next to a Frostbite game it's really obvious how far behind it is graphically.

7:40

I mean what competition does TES and Fallout have? Frosbite is mostly just online multiplayer shooter.

>TES 6
>stamina and mana is now merged
>skills are combined into 3 big trees combat, magic and stealth
>picking quest automatically teleports you to quest mark
>you obatain daedric artifact that scales with you after the tutorial
>modding capacities are limited because console availability
>gamebryo engine

Attached: 1529976586133.jpg (1495x842, 155K)

Triple A games have to look triple A regardless of how they play. Dwarf Fortress will never be competing with Elder Scrolls on the Playstation 5 for this reason.

Paid or restricted mod support

Would be sick if we got a Morrowind remake / sequel but they would just ruin the nostalgia with scaled enemies.

I meant in terms of genre. TES and Fallout both have masssive dedicated fan bases and their isn't a single other game that can directly compete with them.

High rock is the home of bretons, mages and merchants, so this will bring back a "classic" fantasy setting.
Skyrim worked so much because of the LOTR hype, but now with the end of GoT fantasy needs to go back to its origins, even if I can definitely see some "darker" elements: guilds, brothels, and other shanenigans going on.

Also, I can see Bethesda trying to create a more "diverse" region, with NPCs from every race, cut the whole racial theme from Skyrim and trying to implement more RPG elements in this game.
Skyrim was more combat focused, I hope TES:VI
will be a little more complex, no more perk trees but something more similar to FO:NV

also, please kill gamebryo

>inb4 none of this is happening

Attached: 7DT_Graces_Market.jpg (1220x654, 202K)

Can? No one has even tried when you count number of AAA RPGs with character creation. At this rate they don't need to because Bethesda will ruin themselves with their own incompetence and the fans patience runs out.

It would be an incredibly stupid name for a game set in High Rock. That's like a Valenwood game referencing the fall of Morrowind with some loose in-game plot connecting to it.

Dude. Of course the name is going to be the center piece of the whole setting.