10k viewers

>10k viewers
What the FUCK went wrong?

Attached: yikes (4).png (202x335, 129K)

Incompetent devs.

>le twitch numbers
you are literally worse than console sales figurefags, end yourself

For games like this, viewership is important. Single player it doesnt matter because people want to experience it themselves but in multiplayer games, viewers experience the game at a higher level than they can experience themselves.

The BR meme needs to die though. The only somewhat respectable multiplayer FPS nowadays is some early access Russian cash grab.

not region locking the chinks sooner because its "racist"

It's not free to play, retards

Devs had the conception that they didnt need to do shit while they rolled around in cash with their successful battle royale. After all, people just had to put up with it if they wanted to play battle royale. So, Epic Games made a functioning, free battle royale and cut Pubgs lifespan short.

tbqh. they already made their billions from sales. now they are losing millions in server costs. So it would be useful for them if the game died.

Playerunknown abandoned it and gave management to koreans lmao

Twitch numbers thread.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

This, A smash thread died for this shit.

Imagine if he had given it to the Japanese rather than the Chinese :(

Smash sucks though

>koreans are chinese
American I presume?

It IS racist, dumb /pol/tard

They didn't improve on the game at all and it wasn't that great to begin with.

I honestly don't know why it became such a thing in the first place.

servers are pretty cheap man, NCsoft counted their entire server cost in the low millions for all things

Nope. Pubg is the most played game on steam nigga.

Brendan Greene spent a year shilling for Cuckrosoft instead of fixing his broken game while more competent rivals swarmed in for the kill.

>viewers experience the game at a higher level than they can experience themselves.
I hope this is bait but hang yourself either way.

I dont even really like pubg but there's over 500k playing on steam at this very moment.

Remember when pubgfags were shitposting about their game breaking all records? wasn't pubg at several million at some point?
The game absolutely died considering the beast it once was. Retards are now in denial and all of a sudden twitch numbers mean nothing. Same reason why apexfags were shitposting non-stop about it but when views dwindled suddenly they didn't matter

I don't know if I'd say the game is dead but with the devs being as shit as they are it makes Fortnite and Apex look pretty good if you're hungry for more battle royal.

it's actually improved a ton in recent months, they just didn't bother to actually improve the game at the times when it was most crucial to keep a good chunk of their players. Game still has a huge playercount though

it's all just chinks and various poo people cheating against eachother

>100 million players in India alone

absolutely nothing

>The game absolutely died considering the beast it once was
you can say that all you want but the game isn't dead at all. The only way you can exclaim that it is is by comparing it to what it once was, which is bullshit considering how high it still is on the steam charts. Game is still alive and kicking stop convincing yourself otherwise for god knows what reason

Attached: Untitled.png (824x398, 151K)

chinese isn't a race, discord tranny

I still play pubg all the time, VSS and Beryl is the ultimate patrician loadout

Attached: pubg1.webm (856x480, 2.72M)

Sure 10% of indians play pubg nice brainlet

when i used to play pubg, i could not use that weapon at all.

Same thing as Pokemon and many other games. Lack of updates and innovation while resting on their laurels due to high player count.

the game still has a high player count..

>The only somewhat respectable multiplayer FPS nowadays is some early access Russian cash grab
Please don't tell me you're referring to Tarkov

>low damage small calibre slavshit
At least use the SKS if you wanna be S.T.A.L.K.E.R

90% of them are insects from china so they don't count

The low damage is a tradeoff for being absolutely silent in most situations. Any medium range shootout that you start no one is going to know where the fuck it's coming from. SKS is a great gun but it's just not as fun as fucking people up with the VSS

keep telling yourself that

It's not free, duh.

>SKS
>STALKER
VSS is more STALKER than that pea shooter you dumb nigger

Attached: jAJ6YAM.jpg (2592x1944, 912K)

I'm saying both are S.T.A.L.K.E.R but the SKS is, in pubg, the better rifle.
>pea shooter
>says the VSS nigga
Pathetic
Honorable mention if you're talking about SP6 AP rounds but they're not a thing in pubg.

>What the FUCK went wrong?
Rarely updating the game, not fixing shit to begin with and then saying people were racist for wanting the insect menace to be stuck on their own server.
I haven't played it in a couple of months now and didn't bother going for the 5000 season reward. How is the game after they've added Flare Guns?