GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right, it's Minecraft! The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: E696B205-EFEC-4068-AC56-C8631BDABE85.jpg (1191x670, 38K)

never played minecraft or smash, redpill me on this meme

>DMC got released
>Smash threads crawl out of the underwoods again
America needs a Nuke or two.

I just can't understand why you would do this sort of thing as a human being. How worthless must your life be? How much boredom do you possibly feel every second of your life to do this? How much of a faggot do you have to be?

Just stop man. Come on.

God, I’d hate to be this autistic.

This, Banjo is way more important

Attached: character.png (914x578, 105K)

Some “leakers” said that Steve might be a DLC and now boomers are butthurt

Apparently some diaper/vore fetish guy pushed for Steve in Smash. Bunch of Yea Forumsbaiters got to work shilling it to counter banjofag spam

Banjofags are redditors and easily bite this garbage bait and in huge numbers. It's by far the easiest and also yhe mpst cringey way to get (you)s

No. I don't even mean specific Steve posting, I mean just in general. Steve, Banjo, any of it.

Stop it. It's so dumb and pointless, it isn't funny, it isn't cringey, it's just sad. No one cares about your stupid smash picks, why post this kind of shit every. single. fucking. day.

And why not keep it contained to the smash threads or take it to /vg/? Just stop. For fucks sake. Look at yourself in the mirror

Doomguy
You must stop Steve

Nah, the Conker is getting the spot because both Steve and Banjo are just as surprising Inkling, Isabelle and Ken. I mean if they both get in, that would be different.

Good morning, stevefag. I missed you dearly

Attached: 1541165410934.png (1920x1920, 2.1M)

This.
Banjofags are mostly redditard
Stevefags are mostly discordtard

CREEPER

C-c-c-combo breaker

Okay let's settle this:
Who is worse

Banjofags
Or
Stevefags

Attached: 1552519630299m.jpg (1024x580, 40K)

Can someone make a shitty model of another character? Steve posting is wearing itself out since they’ve been only reposting the “Goooood Moooorning V” shitpost.

Neither Smash nor Minecraft needs "marketing."

At least those banjotard doesn't make shit thread.
Instead stevefags come here just for raiding.
Both of them must stay on their home.

fuck off you're not getting in

Most Banjo threads get pretty tame until the Stevefags show up. Once they smug a few times they leave feeling all accomplished when all they did was annoy everyone. At least Banjofags can make a good argument for their inclusion and defend it. Stevefags are just trolls who probably dont even play Smash Bros. Even genuine Steve fans have trouble justifying him as a DLC pack.

Attached: DxG1VRyUUAEmoRI.jpg (683x2048, 183K)