KINGDOM COME

thinking of picking this up, on a scale of 1-10 how comfy is it?

Attached: kingdom.png (1200x627, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hella comfy. Just janky as fuck and an absolute bitch to play.

i'm used to and somewhat enjoy eurojank such a s STALKER etc so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem

Attached: cpn.jpg (750x725, 365K)

7, its comfy but gets boring pretty soon.

Just don't get it on console, it might be the single worst optimised game I have ever seen.

If my PC was able to run without stuttering in every fucking town? A 10 definitely. But is it can't, I'll make it an 8.

8-9 for me but bear in mind that i love history

I'd give it an 10.
I spent a lot of time just walking through the forests while bowhunting. I haven't done anything like this since Oblivion came out
I spent maybe 2 or 3 months just hunting in the forests and wandering around before I started the first mission after the tutorial

>Just don't get it on console, it might be the single worst optimised game I have ever seen.
I'm playing right now on PS4 pro and it runs better than my average pc with a 980

Yeah but I bet the FOV is capped and graphics options are limited though, right?

>the FOV is capped
false, there's a slider (until 85)

Fair enough.

It's more Oblivion meets Mountain Blade comfy than Stalker comfy. It IS indeed comfy, I never fast travel because of it.

what kind of PC do you have m8?

sound breddy gud

Attached: theaccolade.jpg (1280x1824, 645K)

It's great after tweaking some settings and after few mods.

Not him but i have 1080ti, 7700k. And i have problem with constant 60 on VH settings.

It’s oblivion-tier comfy but you gotta get used to the gameplay

also curious if the DLC is worth picking up?

Attached: bbq.jpg (4096x3965, 1.43M)

if you can get over the initial learning curve it's pretty cozy

Pretty enjoyable, decently comfy, but the combat is god awful.

>using presets in a cry engine game
why? cryengine is ludicrously configurable and you can execute numerous commands with an autoexec file so they're automatically loaded on startup. there's a billion preset configs on nexus that control WAY more than the shitty preset menu.

I'm not using presets, it's just an example about performance on my pc on vh preset.

I've lost hours of progress at least seven times because of random loading screen freezes. I have to constantly lead the game into working correctly and it kills immersion in what should be an immersive game. Just give me save points so I can circumvent this. I don't need quick save/load, just give me somewhere I can save before I lose more progress. IM SO ANGRY

My GOTY 2018. Its great really.

Band of Bastards worth as it is.
From the Ashes is a bit weird. The feeling of seeing a town coming to life and you adjudicating shit is cool, but for a more specific taste.
Misadventures of Hans Capon is a cool questline, with lots of little varied ways to play through it, but just playing it once is probably not worth the price tag.

If we ignore the price(like being a pirate), all of the mare worth it. Tourney may give you aneurysms till you just accept you should only masterstrike

It’s literally just Elder Scrolls for people too cool for elder scrolls

It sucks. These types of RPG’s are shit

Games that are million sellers do not really fit into 'anti-mainstream' culture.

Max comfy. 10/10 atmosphere. One of the few games where fast travelling is inferior to travelling yourself.
Combat is a bit eh. Don't worry if you're shit at everything at the start. You just started and you're supposed to be shit.
Performance is like you'd expect from any Cryengine game (not great but serviceable)

already there, Schlomo

Attached: polero.jpg (714x802, 48K)

Is there a mod to somehow make the combat less fucking shit? It can be even harder only not so fucking bad like holy shit everything else about the game is like 10/10 but THAT FUCKING COMBAT

Attached: 1550145546552.png (489x448, 273K)

Great game, just hard as fuck.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/651

Gross

It's jank but it's not that janky, metro exodus is more jank than kcd.

Hijacking this thread for my retarded question, i am at the start of the game where our main hero is in the village that was completly massacrated and there are corpses with food everywhere, can i take it without becoming a baddie in the world? I mean, nobody is there so nobody sees me, and everyone around is dead, but dunno.

Attached: 367373467.jpg (477x477, 41K)

Nothing is more janky than the combat in KCD

It gets too easy after a few perks. The difficulty curve is wonky as fuck.

I wanted to like it, but literally everything about it js atrocious. A custscene every 30 seconds, a shitty UI and bad direction. Combat is the worst.

>Tourney may give you aneurysms till you just accept you should only masterstrike
i played through the entire game before figuring out that i have to learn masterstrikes from bernard. im invincible now

Yes of course. That food belonged to people who are now dead.

Just put all graphics settings on low, putting them on ultra changes almost nothing.

so it now belongs to no one?

Attached: hermpost.jpg (480x430, 42K)

But he says we shouldnt steal from the dead, i want to be a good guy

good guys finish last, especially back in those days

Attached: ajh.jpg (768x1024, 204K)

The game won't punish you for it.
If you're doing it for roleplay reasons then it's up to you whether you take it or not. I can only say that I've taken that food without consequences.

almost perfectly comfy