So I've compiled this particular tier list based roughly off of my own stats (over 500 online matches)

So I've compiled this particular tier list based roughly off of my own stats (over 500 online matches).

Basically, it's how often a group of fighters shows up and how skilled/"""fun""" they were.

Attached: Smultimate.png (1380x725, 781K)

Bumping for science, I'm curious to see how accurate this is.

>richter
>barely exists
i envy you

I've fought maybe 1 or 2 ever. Most people just use Simon and spam shit.

>4% chance to see a ganondorf or k rool
>the two most common characters in quickplay, according to sakurai
>1% chance to see a richter, robin, or ken
where do you live, i want to move there

Australia.

And no, you don't want to move here...

Attached: AUS-INTERNET-LMAO.png (1200x828, 79K)

I live in the Philippines. It, literally, would be an improvement for me to move there.
Down here it's all Snakes, DKs, Belmonts, and Street Fighters in quickplay and elite. I also see a lot of Ganons and Robins, and K Rools. I'm usually hard pressed to find a Samus/DSamus or a fellow Inkling, especially in elite.

I see you are a man of culture.

Attached: 1422506669126.jpg (307x315, 11K)

I only meet jap players who keep playing as cloud.

Fuck Philippines.

Bowserfag here, I run into K Rool shitters constantly, they are easy wins and hardly worthy.

I was in elite for a while, but I quit by taking a break while the minimum score requirement gradually went up.

Elite for me was all Fire Emblem all the fucking time.

Attached: tumblr_pjv1qtfDpo1s7hwwl_540.jpg (540x304, 62K)

>those cunts that run away the entire match

>Playing online
>Smash
>Australia
are you on the discord for it? Too many trannies here. Based luco winning phantom tho

>tfw 300kb/s

Attached: 1542349322627.png (350x350, 315K)

Wait, are you saying the Australian Smash Discord is full of Trannies or Yea Forums is?

Only the shitters, sure. There's plenty of Bowser shitcunts aswell. Particularly those who constantly try to suicide slam you.

It concerns me how few people play the Captain...

Attached: 1418024565043.jpg (1198x900, 615K)

The former, Yea Forums isn't *full* of trannies. Just has a few.
That guy, Luco, who won Phantom (Our first big major in aus) is sonicfox tier furry too btw. Gay furfag with an after dark account.

Sounds about right.

The "Smash Community" was and always has been a mistake.

Attached: 1422253325833.png (600x450, 633K)

The worst part is, everyone's extremely far left too.
There's a guy with the tag ANTIFA.
Now, there's terms here about having inappropriate tags, so i brought it up with event organizers,and they think antifa is fine.

But weenie isn't an okay tag.
Boggles the fucking mind here.

Who do those people main?

Ken main here I'm yet to see another Ken online

Antifa mains inkling and little mac.
Luco mains Ness.

What a fucking surprise.

Attached: m.bison-ofcourse.jpg (540x373, 37K)

The official smash twitter account follows a trans furfag fetish account too btw.

can vouch for this sadly
lot of ausfags seem to be furries and it hurts me inside when i try to talk to them
only about 5 of them are decent though so its no so bad but theyre fucking everywhere otherwise

Glad to be one of the 5 decent ones

Pac-Mains respect your description.

Attached: 1552176563575.png (128x105, 18K)

Wish i was making this shit up

Attached: 2019-03-07_11.52.17.png (990x378, 105K)

furfags need to be eradicated from this world

Attached: 16514616.png (382x408, 218K)

He requires much more effort and precision in Ultimate than he did in 4 or even melee, as his teleport grab and dash attack are gone from 4 and his knee sweetspot sucks vs melee.

At least stomp > knee is back but nair 1 > knee is very awkward to set up. He's still fun but in my opinion is not very competitive as all the high/god tiers destroy Falcon, unfortunately.

Pichu/Palu/Wolf/Inkling are all nightmare matchup for the Captain.

who here duck hunt gang

it's sad to see how far Pete has fallen desu

is pete this tranny?
Not an ausfag here. just curious

yeah, is/was? a pretty good dbfz player, then once they transitioned their entire personality changed and is not an enjoyable person to watch anymore

Ah, the cosmo effect.

yeah, exact same kinda way
except there's no descent into drug filled madness

I've used them a few times, they're neat. But I have NEVER encountered one online.

>tfw belmont player and have been shitting on swordniggers since release
feels good

I'd be hard pressed to find a bowser who doesn't just press side B then bait for a side smash. At least with K. Rool it's my own fucking fault I get sucked up in the blunderbuss.

>Normally have excellent experiences online
>Pretty much exclusively stick to arenas
>Go online
>First match is against Dark Pit (I main Snake btw)
>I do not play a campy Snake by any means, I don't think it's fun to just sit back and lob grenades all day
>But if I wasn't on this Pitt's ass every second of the match, he would literally run to the other side of the stage and immediately start spamming arrows

It actually infuriated me. How could any person actually find this fun to do? And this has nothing to do with me winning or losing. Simply playing against this person was fucking awful and unfun.

Was it my fault that I wasn't on this person enough to not spam arrows? I guess so. But the person on the other end certainly can't be getting actual enjoyment from this style of play.

All in all, it took me a little while after the match ended to re-centre myself and get some inner peace.

>Falco only 1%
Then why is Falco in 100% of my matches?

"People" like that don't get enjoyment out of playing like that, but they do get enjoyment from winning. Camping and spamming, especially against characters who need to get close to attack, will get make them win. They just want to see the GSP number rise.

Had no idea they put FRLG Green in Smash, she gets no love but defo my fav poke girl.

Sounds like free parry practice to me, user

That makes sense. But I should have been more clear in my post, that match also took place in an arena...

This super spam heavy player that only cared about the win, was playing in a venue that does not care about wins and should really be best used to train and practice.

And I hate generalizing. Nearly all Pits I've played against have been great. It was just this one particular person.

You're right, I should have done that. Though I would have hated to give that person any satisfaction on any of my missed parries, thinking that he was beating me.

Jesus, dude, I'm sorry to hear that. I have no idea why tryhards would play in arenas - maybe to flex? I can't relate. There was this tryhard Mii Swordfighter that plagued all my nearby arenas for several weeks. He'd do nothing but spam gale strike for that sweet set knockback and then combo it with hero's spin. I at least got better at timing my airdodges and shielding projectiles, but it was annoying as fuck anyway because if he can't get his basic combo he'll do the rollout sideB to safety, and then try again. I blocked his ass, and I think a lot of people did too because he stopped showing up in arenas all together.

He's username wouldn't happen to be "Dankey" would it? Has a black mii, with glasses and a squinty face?

Can you block people?

There is this one guy who's in the PNW region. He always makes arenas (has the three legendary birds as his avatar), and it's always a room for three people total.

HOWEVER, if you beat him, he always kicks the next person in line to fight you again. And I just feel bad for the person that waited an entire match just to be kicked. I kinda want to report this fuck. Why not just make a room for only 2 people?

Spamming is really shit strategy in all fighting games, and it's actually a great teacher in helping you understand to move efficiently.
If you rolled at all, dont. Learn to drop shield and move a bit. Learn to jump out of shield.
He's ironically helping you in a way, dont feel bad for losing. EVERYONE has gone through it and we've all lost to it. Once you get better, you'll be able to style on them.

Isn't Yoshi the only one who can jump out of shield???

I get your point, and you're right, it's important to learn how to deal with a spammer.

I'm more concerned with their thought process and how they can possibly be enjoying this. It's an unranked match. There are no GSP points at stake. Why do this?

I KNOW THAT MOTHERFUCKER

Why do we shitpost on Yea Forums?
Im not sure, we have our reason. You shouldnt care about him. Focus on yourself and improving.
Look at like this: he'll probably spend day after day spamming to kill noobs, meanwhile you'll be improving and surpass him.

Pac-Mains believe in you

Attached: Featured-Image.png (300x300, 61K)

But Cloud is factually the most used character

No it was Retreux or some shit.
Wow, what a cunt.

By fags maybe.

Download or upload? I'm at 350kbs upload. How are you holding up?

well shulk would be more fun if the good lord blessed him with more than 3 moves that work in neutral.

>Most people just use Simon and spam shit.

I play as Richter, and unsurprisingly I do the same thing. Spamming Axes, Crosses and Holy Water is kind of required to get the most out of the Belmonts.

Most people online don't want to put any work or effort in their victories. It wasn't so bad during the first two months of the game's release in my experience, but now it's beginning of For Glory days all over again. The FG crew have finally catch up to the game and made themselves a confortable nest of cheese once they figured how to abuse the online lag and game's flaws to their advantage.

In the beginning, most games were legit in my experience and most trolls and spammers were easy to deal with since they were mindless, but for the past month, most of the games I get, even in Elite(ESPECIALLY on some days) Are just variations of the same type of people. The one trick pony abusing the shit out of a specific character that is hard to deal with online such as Ness who spams PK Fire and Nair and abuse the shit out of priorities, Projectile fags who run to the other side and spam their shit to force you to jump and abuse air punishes, the fags who run to the ledge, wait for you to rush and spam grabs in an effirt to backthrow and cheap gimps or the usual "nothing personnel kid" who thinks he's a cool anime charactsr waiting for you to attack first all the time just to try to punish.

I have to admit I have an hard time dealing with these people because they get on my nerves a lot and make me lose my patience, but it's online, not actual conpetitive play, so I shouldn't take that so seriously.