It's not fair bros. Cyberpunk 2077 could have looked like this and played like a a japanese action game...

It's not fair bros. Cyberpunk 2077 could have looked like this and played like a a japanese action game. Why did CDPR have to ruin it?

Attached: Cyberpunk Moscow.jpg (1920x1323, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/83kpXSnLx20?t=18
discord.gg/JPkVB35
youtube.com/watch?v=hMSJIH3KgM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well they already have their office in warsaw it would be too lazy for them

B-but that's not cyberpunk

REEEEE THE BLACK ASSES ARE OPENING SHWARMA SHOPS ALL OVER SACRED RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEe

Slav shitholes are not cyberpunk

We could have had gameplay like this. Instead all we get is a shitty fps...

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-gameplay-reveal-38_09026C014A00904759.jpg (620x330, 40K)

how is it not cyberpunk?

>dark dreary sky, no sun
>rain wet streets
>looks to be dusk or close to night
>tall skyscrapers
>pharmacy selling drugs
>odd language on the stores
>poster of sexy woman on store
>man walking by using a cellphone
>person nearby eating at a food stand

It's cyberpunk.

this but unironically, gas all churkas

they wanted GTA/Skyrim money

w-where are the pink neon lights robots and stuff

>tfw you realize saying C2077 isn't true cyberpunk because it takes place during the say is stupid but simultaneously can't shake off the feeling that seeing a cyberpunk setting during the day severely detracts from atmosphere

Attached: 14698838469351.jpg (500x248, 30K)

Looks like Crackdown 3

Or better yet, NOT make it cyberpunk because cyberpunk is a garbage setting liked exclusively by pretentious hipsters.
>hurrr every company is bad, every other civvie is a junkie
>conspiracy shit
>neons
That's all there is to cyberpunk.
It's the embodiment of creative bankrupcy.
Whoever likes, or thinks there's anything salvageable about this piece of garbage needs to kill themselves.

There's a reason why even it's biggest pieces of media, like Deus Ex or Blade Runner, are dead franchises, not even normalfags are stupid enough to eat this shit up.

Cyberpunk might actually be the worst possible setting you could base whatever you are doing on.
It will also, rightfully, ensure whatever you are doing is a comercial failure.

During the say? Whats the say?

Of course they did, there's no money to be made from the redditpunk audience, there's none.

And that's why cyberpunk is one of the most laughable, shallow settings there are.

Unironically agree.
Day of the 5.45x39 when?

*day, sorry

Soon.

Attached: 1552333738674m.jpg (674x1024, 100K)

>played like a a japanese action game
Nobody would want that

It looks like fuckin Watch Dogs thefuck. Maybe it looks better at night.

>hurrr every company is bad
t. corporate tool trying to keep the good man down

No, I agree, it's just every single piece of cyberpunk media unironically thinks it's smart for pointing that out.
Or maybe they do it because there's just not much else they can do with a cyberpunk setting, since 90% of it's just aesthetics that are an actual eye sore.

They are in rich districts

now say that again.

discord.gg/JPkVB35

Raid them, they're transfags

that looks so much better than the shit demo cdpr did wtf

looks like witcher 3 but set in cyberpunk

I dont trust this game, the trailer showed multiple black women which makes me think they went woke. And you know what happens when a game dev gets woke, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=hMSJIH3KgM4

why cant V fight like that?

Cyberpunk is a subgenre of science fiction in a futuristic setting that tends to focus on a "combination of lowlife and high tech" featuring advanced technological and scientific achievements, such as artificial intelligence and cybernetics, juxtaposed with a degree of breakdown or radical change in the social order.

>this is what Yea Forums thinks cyberpunk is

this was like the only part of the trailer that looked down right bad, when they were in the city I thought it looked pretty damn good

>yakuza 0 post-game
>change time of day to night
there you have it

>tfw cyberpunk will have a lot less content because of the big soulless open world they waste a ton of resources on

Attached: 1544344536814.png (628x636, 248K)

Literally just Saints Row with some mass effect style dialogue

Attached: 1533408987634.jpg (432x432, 82K)