4AM

Better late than ever

youtube.com/watch?v=8R8MkEsgf-I

Attached: 1469153708367.jpg (567x513, 127K)

Im gay btw, if that matters

What do you do when alcohol stops working to numb the pain?

you suck it up and get a life

I have a life.

I'm vegan.

I play grand battle on steam

i'm schizo

Write, mostly.

HA !
A FAGGOT !

I'm hungry and didn't get a wink of sleep because I was finishing up Ace Attorney Investigations 2. Simon is my favorite villain in the series.

I ate some bad chicken yesterday and have a really bad case of the shits

You're lucky that's all it gave you.

NO RAZIEL DON'T; IT WILL CREATE A PARADOX

I suck at creative writing, how do I improve?

Attached: IF0yE_copy.jpg (800x450, 25K)

It's not gay if you write smut to go with random hentai pics floating around in your collection.

>Raziel, what are you doing?
Saving Nosgoth
>It's 4'o clock in the morning, why on earth are you saving Nosgoth
Because I've lost control over my destiny

By writing
Non-meme answer: find a group of people to talk about your little short stories/ideas and use the implicit social shaming towards you for not finishing your work to drive you onward.

When you draw as a kid, you dont draw the things, you draw something to symbolize a thing. The apple you draw is not an actual apple, not even close, its something you can "identify" as it but isnt.

When you draw and when you write, you cant just greentext
>and the user put his benis in her bagina :DDD
You have to make it, knowing what you are doing, being knowledgeable of every line of anatomy and every single character, setting, their hopes, their dreams, personalities and the like.

If you want to write a story, knoe your characters. Mentaly ask yourself "How would they respond? What do they wear, what do they like, how social are they, hobbies, etc. And have an answer to those questions, otherwise they arent characters. Like literaly everything, practice helps, so keep doing it. Hopefully, this advice helps

Thanks anons.