So, does the "streamer gets paid to play game" article surprise many people? It's happened with video game magazines...

So, does the "streamer gets paid to play game" article surprise many people? It's happened with video game magazines, it's happened with reviews. You damn sure know, it'll happen with streamers.

Attached: ninja.jpg (547x772, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO-RGQ9wahk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine being this salty that nobody is paying you to play their games. Stay mad, Phil

"NEGGERS"

i guess the concept of people getting money off streaming is still foreign to some people.

Phil would just shit on the game and the Company making that game. no sane person would ask him to shill thier stuff.

God bless DSP.

Attached: 1552060771484-1.png (900x900, 647K)

Half-hourly reminder.

Attached: 1437061239280.jpg (882x874, 211K)

imagine playing a game because someone else told you to play it

DSP is actually lucky. If EA gave him 1 million dollars he would forget to report it as income on his taxes

I think what is most important is disclosure.
I always liked how TB handled it. When he was being paid to shill or make a video he would announce it's a sponsored video first.
That's the difference I think between a good content creator and a bad one: Honesty

Based Phil. A toast to the Hate Army on Yea Forums, salute!

Attached: 1546515061712.webm (778x460, 1.69M)

>liked how TB handled it
Legally? That's literally how you have to do it, mong

Is this shit news to people? On the release of Hyrule Warriors, someone I know was paid by Nintendo to stream it. This has been going on for quite a while. Is it even a big deal? Streamers aren't obligated to praise a game, just play it and not shit on it while talking about what's going on.

Attached: am i the only one seeing this shit.jpg (500x319, 12K)

Of course, but I can tell you this:
Content creators who don't have much faith in their work or get the hush hush order or encouraged to hide it in the description or to do it but pretend there's no faults with the game.
It happens in magazines and websites all the time.

How is Ninja's favorite game FFXI.
FINAL FANTASY XI.

Phil will outlast Ninja.

Nah, I'll do what I want cuck.

Ninja got a million dollars to stream Apex Legends while DSP is flat broke and dying from obesity. Ninja has already won.

Based phil seeing the error of his ways and apologizing like a real human bean.

Attached: BASED.jpg (1171x1200, 194K)

He's a fascinating case study on the combination of sheer dumb luck and a borderline retarded fanbase who will shovel money into his wallet. He might be a repugnant cunt who can't entertain to save his life, but I want to see who long he'll last

>just play it and not shit on it while talking about what's going on.
so shilling?

>i'll rather suck cocks of e-celebs for good boy point even if no one ever acknowledges my effort
cancer killing this board

DSP is literally immortal, I don't think he'll ever die. Ninja will probably kill himself at the slightest hint of trouble coming his way

How can you not know people are getting sponsored to play video games. It's the same with every other piece of entertainment.

Attached: 66.jpg (734x902, 122K)

I won't pretend to like Leanna, but the Punished Panda arc was some top tier fun
>Come into streams just to shit on Phil
That Neir Automata incident was fucking hilarious

I'm watching maximillian dood right now and you can't stop me :)

How do we stop the IRS from killing DSP? It's not fucking fair.

What incident? I watched the TIHYDP of The Godfather. Her voice is annoying, but she btfo Phil so much.

She came in, and talked a boatload of shit to him and made him look like a gigantic cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=AO-RGQ9wahk

BLACKED

Attached: 1549040712267.jpg (600x800, 61K)

and having to like it. must be pure hell.

This is why Pandalee is nowhere to be found. Khet on the other hand is totally submissive. Most likely getting those hard poundings every night after his streams when she gets home from work. Right after she cooks dinner that is.

ninja is going to say the N-Word at some point and get blacklisted. people like him are esaliy replaceable.

>DSP changes his ways
Am I the only one who doesn't like this? For me the charm with DSP has always been the fact he seems to lack any self-awareness. Like he says stupid shit constantly and plays like ass but because of his self-confidence/arrogance he blames the game he's playing and everyone else, in a way that's often very entertaining.

People today are so aware of everything and especially entertainers on the internet seem to only think irony is funny, theyre not all bad but a lot of them feel very fake to me. There is nothing fake about DSP, he's genuinely a dumb fuck who sucks at playing games and thats what makes him entertaining to me. It would be sad if this changed.

Attached: sad-man-1238964.jpg (2816x2112, 221K)

That was awkward. Yeah, she must've been fed up with him by the end of their relationship.

Panda fucked off either before (if you believe Phil) or after the whole hospital incident (what I believe).
As for Kat, she's a complete nonentity, and is really just a tool for Philium to use to get his fans to give him more money, or to hand wave when something goes wrong

I don't think it's the same as paid reviews. Are they specifically paid to say good things about it, or just play the game? That's the difference.

It really showcased just how socially inept Phil is without being in a position of power over the other person. He was awkward, and trying to play the whole thing off as a joke while Panda kept hitting him

It makes me so sad that the bar is that low for fighting games youtube scene that Maximillian is the only real choice if you want regular content. I miss the adventures of Mike Ross and Gooktech so much

Based pandaposters. You've gotten me to actually save those webms.

Attached: leanna.jpg (1728x371, 151K)

so you wouldnt play a game you dont like for a couple days even if someone paid you $200 000

Post please

Imagine being a nobody who was just an average fuck who streamed some gameplay. Imagine people not really paying mind to that person but still watch for the heck of it. Now imagine that same person suddenly growing in popularity, getting millions of followers and sponsorships because of it. Imagine having to change part of you to adapt to your new success and not lose it quickly since it now generates money. Now imagine suddenly getting heat from people because of your sudden success, trying to dig out old skeletons from back when you were a nobody and people actively looking for ways to drag your name.

Jealously is one hell of a poison.

I'll post 7 4u

Attached: 7.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

moar

Attached: 1495647726140.jpg (324x289, 54K)

More PLEASE

t. Destiny sub

Attached: 5.webm (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Ninja IS the n-word.

those armpits look great..

Attached: 8.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

What's the point of even trying to wear professional dress if you have ridiculous looking hair like that?

DSP has been at it for 10 years.

Not a great 10 years, mind you, but he does have impressive longevity, all else considered.

Attached: 1534009588296.png (256x300, 112K)

A combination of luck, retarded fans, and throwing people under the bus has brought him far.

replace avgn with pewdipie
avgn is OG and based

stay mad kid... BALLINNNNN

Imagine how sad things are that one of the requirements to being a Yea Forumstarded shitposter is to unironically like DSP for the sake of contrarianism

Attached: 1462769736894.png (412x482, 77K)

He used to be. Now he's just a sad man trying desperately to cling to what made him popular years ago.

>James has been doing this since '04
Granted, he's been a sockpuppet for the last 3, but still.

james is neither a streamer nor a reviewer

Oh wow

>Not a reviewer
>AVGN
What the fuck are you smoking?

He's still an internet guy. How many people from 15 years ago are still doing video shit now?

so this is the average BLACKED

Who knows. Although I've seen her in tribute threads on Yea Forums with a black dick

he reviews shit noone's ever gonna play
you can't compare him with angryspic : the purpose of their respective videos are vastly different

Youtubers didn't give a shit until they got forced to do it after that Shadow of Mordor drama when the FTC stepped in and fined WB.

No one's surprised. Of course a lot of people always suspect or assume streamers are paid to play a new AAA game, but in the end it's just a suspicion.
Without evidence all that's gonna happen if you say that the streamer is paid off is that you're gonna get jumped by a horde of shills and fanboys and get called paranoid, hater, or get dragged into some petty console-/game-/companywar and if you're voicing your concerns any reputation you might've had will be gone.
So of course once a case comes to light where there is actual evidence everyone's going to jump onto it.

Streamers literally have to by law advertise that they're being paid to play a game and they do

This Phil guy has the most retarded fans, he’s not even good at games.

You can talk shit about Phil all you want, he's a pretty sad and despicable human being, but...in the op he's 100% correct. Ad hominem doesn't change facts.

This

Being right a few times doesn't vindicate how fucking awful he is
But yes, he is absolutely correct about that blue haired faggot

Don't worry. He'll fuck up soon enough. He always "apologizes" before jumping right back into what got him into trouble in the first place.

Didn't DSP jack off on stream thinking the camera was off

He did. And judging by how short those strokes were I'm guessing he doesn't have much

No. I always assumed it. Kinda like it was a thing you just know is fact, but haven't the proof of so you dont really talk about it. Because no matter how convinced you are, its ultimately speculation until proof is provided.

I assumed that everyone felt the same.

is this a meme now?
like 2 years ago, stories about streamers jacking it on camera happened daily

Wasn't it already known he is the top earning streamer in the world?
How does this surprise people? Did they think he just pulled all that money from his ass?
Are Americans this fucking retarded?

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

I shit you not, kids are directly giving away their parent's money to this millionaire. For a service he does for free.

He's also a big hypocrite.

But he didnt change his ways and hes still begging for money you turbo fag

for 1 million I wouldn't just stream the game, I would eat my own shit.

Is this shooped?