2019. I am forgotten

2019. I am forgotten.

Attached: 321.jpg (460x215, 42K)

I've never played it because I've never seen it on sale below $10. Looks fun but I'm not spending 20$ on a game I might get bored with in 2 hours.

I'd say it's worth the 10 dollars. The game is basically hanna Barbara contra

Game had wonderful visuals but it played as though it was a never-ending string of boss fights. Had it been a normal platformer, I might have been interested.

if you get bored within 2 hours you can refund it dummy

>hanna barbara
>barbara

hanna barbera wasn't founded until the 50s. cuphead's artstyle is based on disney's style on the 30s.

This game is feel really weird, the platforming seems like an afterthought. I know the meat of the game is the boss fight but feel so shallow

Yeah I'm pretty stupid though, like I'll always be like, "Well that was fun, I'll play this again later" then never do it.

stop splitting hairs

I mean they initially designed it AS a boss rush game, so the platforming literally was an afterthought once people bitchee about it

One of my favourite games of all time.

stop being a fucking idiot

Someone needs to educate me on why everyone loves boss fights so much. I don't mind one or two boss fights in a game (just to vary gameplay a bit and even advance a story line) but a game that has only boss fights? I don't get it.

Well what did you expect? It's a short single-player game with pretty much no replayabilty, and the only drama surrounding this game that I remember was that one reviewer not knowing how to play it

t. John Walker

trash game not even hard just your usual learn the patterns of the shitty AI. Bullet hell games is even harder than this shit.

>a $15, 2017 game isnt played or talked about much

Wow, who knew!

because its boring and had no real value to it other than art style

its like a 7 hour game, everyone already beat it in a week

Then why are Hollow Shills and Rain Shills still around?

But a game consist only boss fight doesn't sound like fun either. Theres no that "journey" to learn gameplay mechanics and use what you know to beat the boss. For example, Megaman also have a boss rush section where you to beat the boss enemy back to back but its at the end of the game after you already collected all power ups.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING DLC

Attached: image.jpg (501x501, 133K)

>2d shit in the current year

2D is just plain inferior to 3D, its like if movies went black and white and silent again, or if books were written on scrolls.

Attached: 1325564676.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

I'll be completely honest with you lads, if it weren't for the soundtrack sometimes playing in my playlist, I would have completely forgotten about Cuphead already.

its the best 2d indie game ever

show your achievements with timestamp, I bet you didn't play the game

no it's like going back from movies to books and there's nothing wrong about that

Well because it puts aesthetics first. The mechanics and the idea of turning this iconic animation style into bosses is simply the best way to showoff those aesthetics.

Autism, literally

Tits or GTF... oh, wait...

i might as well wait for the game+dlc package deal at this point

yup, if you're woman, prove it, if you're so good at games that average platform is harder for you, prove it, otherwise keep being retarded

Yes

More like Fleischer

Its PC controls were shit and the game was too hard for normies.

Says you, I still fire it up from time to time just for fun. Yeah, it lasts all of an hour or two once you git gud but gitting gud was the fun part. Does no one else remember the joy of managing to 1CC Metal Slug and shit? It's the journey, not the destination.

>Its PC controls were shit
Who wouldn't just plug in a controller?

Attached: 1507108850215.png (754x680, 532K)

Games which fell off the face of the Earth

Remember Me
Order 1886
Batman Arkham Origins
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Medal of Honor Warfighter
Darksiders 3
Ryse Son of Rome
God of War Ascension
Ruiner
Brink
Halo Wars 2
Lords of the Fallen
Star Fox Zero
007 Legends
Octopath Traveler
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Hotline Miami 2
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Thief (2014)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Thank you, I almost had a stroke after reading the H.B./Disney comparisons.

I disagree about Hellsblade
It's also a popular game on gamepass

its cringe as fuck its like the game version of electric swing like caravan palace, maximum onions

Fuck you asshole, those games are actually good. You're the autist for defending this tumblrbait.