Dmc

how likely are we going to get a playable vergil in bloody palace or his own missions

Attached: 1552542160755.png (1024x1024, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552474165221.webm
gamerant.com/devil-may-cry-5-dlc-free-update-bloody-palace/
gamespot.com/articles/top-10-uk-games-chart-devil-may-cry-5-finishes-top/1100-6465549/
docs.google.com/document/d/1jnFEkO38lHjOMt2TC476kAWvTsAwRQW-UhVbpS2trLE/edit
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452709778/#452719781
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452722254/
youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama
youtu.be/NK4YbzLuNDM
youtube.com/watch?v=xR8tTOL6Yi8&list=RDxR8tTOL6Yi8&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=nhrMT5q5UmY
youtube.com/watch?v=x8rCR6K5qwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just as likely as we'll get his stupid fucking hair fixed.

Love his costume design this time around though

It'll be a part of the bloody palace update

No vergil missions

People already datamined a playable vergil

so 100%

>playable vergil in bloody palace

that's highly possible

>his own missions

LOL

Are you just gonna scroll past without saying POWER?

Attached: powdy.jpg (421x336, 23K)

>BP
Guaranteed
>Campaign
Unlikely, even more so with the Trish and Lady campaign rumor

>almost looks good here
>looks like a beaner in game

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Faust hat was such a good addition for shitposting

Attached: 1552240589615.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

I NEED
MORE
DANCE

Attached: 1552389446853.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

Vergil playable for free with BP? Yeah, not going to happen. He’ll be playable at some point, but my conservative estimation is $14.99 with 4-5 missions, like Vergil’s Downfall for DmC.

>playable vergil
Yes.

>his own missions
>maxkek.jpg

Attached: Shaggy_blanco.png (974x737, 553K)

cringe

Here's your playable Vergil, have him

>the kids are convinced to stick with becoming demon hunters like Nero solely so they can see Lady and Trish

It's more the face that bugs me a little. He's got chubbier cheeks or something. Something's a little off, though he looks great at profile angles

>DEMONS RISE UP

>Vergil becomes playable only if you finish Bloody Palace

Attached: 1552376033433.png (898x646, 457K)

V is Vergil user, We all have to start accepting the fact he's not that straight. He sat around expecting pussy to serve him because the power told him to.

So how does individual encounter ranking work? When I got hit at a previous encounter, does that lower the score for further fights in the level?
For example in mission 10, when you fight Fury after the room full of hell cainas and a judecca, I fought him when I got hit once by a caina during the previous fight. Ended up never getting hit by Fury and finished it with A-rank, which gave me 4.4k points. Once I tried the mission again and didn't get hit in any fight before Fury, and then killing him (without taking hits) with B-rank, I got 4.9k points
I have no clue how the style system works

Attached: 1552131328640.jpg (1969x982, 427K)

Why wouldn't vergil get his own campaign? Its free money.

t. no motivation

Not only do we get the Michael Jackson cutscene, but we also get a bunch of silly screencaps of characters with the hat.
Is Dr. Faust the single greatest thing to be added in the series?

Attached: 1552165832303.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

Yea but we don’t have his bloody palace achievement

You're not the brightest are you

Attached: 1483259299004.jpg (457x480, 26K)

he's a qt

Attached: End.jpg (1791x984, 717K)

Why is Vergil's human half a gay emo twink?

Attached: TINKING.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Because Itsuno is a fucking faggot who thought it would be a good idea to ruin the series.

So he can do this

Attached: 1552455532367.gif (300x321, 1.66M)

Why does vergils human half look nothing like him, also vergil isnt into poetry

>Don't worry, user. I'll take my brother's hair and he can have mine. Does that sounds agreeable to you?

Attached: swap.jpg (1600x800, 187K)

its seems it takes an average score, my tip is get a +6300 score in the first fight and try not to fuck up the next ones, mission 10 is brutal as fuck with scores

That actually doesn't look bad what the FUCK

Can someone post the pics of Vergil with Dante's hair?

He recited blake when he was committing sudoku

They dont look so different with swapped hairs.

>evil CHURAAZE Dante
>chill poet uncle Vergil

>also vergil isnt into poetry
>first time we see him in DMC3 he's in library
>literally quotes William Blake while stabbing himself
>webm related

Attached: kid_vergil.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

What's your favorite part of 5's story Yea Forums? Mine was Neros complex about being called Dead Weight.

Attached: 1552472070885.png (1195x672, 1.06M)

wtf i'm gay now?!

>spoiler
What bp cheevos did we get?

Attached: uh.png (741x247, 38K)

is this an animation that’s made for BP and people find out through modding?

Vergilxdante ending

That would spoil the game, of course they didn't leave it in.

From what I can tell, the style score is based on actually how well you played rather than the letter rankings you get. It's kind of a vague system but I get higher points by playing consistently stylish even if I get hit and lose my number from a risky play

>Now his nightmares will end. Godspeed, Dante. You'll need it.
Fuck I can't wait for the next manga chapter.

No idea. Although V’s one is called Rest in Peace

Attached: 358422C5-2CBD-4311-B3F4-CE94CA0448C5.png (552x896, 241K)

>FOOLISHNESS VERGIL, FOOLISHNESS. THE PARTY WAS JUST GETTING CRAZY, AND WE DON'T NEED ANY PARTY CRASHERS NOW DO WE

Attached: unknown.png (198x276, 76K)

If you take damage but then return to checkpoint, will you get no damage multiplier in the end of the mission? Trying to get s ranks on missions 10 and 15

Most likely

Attached: 1551178058207.png (666x473, 452K)

From what I heard there's a, "Ladies Night" DLC that got data mined that will have the gals as playable characters.

I assume if that's happening so is Virgil.

>rest in piece
this kills the fujo

That mission really is fucking painful. Been trying to s-rank it for hours by now, got 5.4k yesterday and ragequit for the evening

Well he has a son so I guess it did.

>also vergil isnt into poetry
We had like 6 full sentences spoken by vergil that arent "my power shall be absolute", "prepare to die" "I will surpass sparda". We didnt really know what he liked or disliked.

We DO know that Arkham met him in a library.

Itsuno just decided to add that to his character. As otherwise he honestly had very little to work with.

And i assume he looks different and weak because of Dr Jekill and Mr Hyde transformation. The "undeveloped" (his humanity) side is weak and different.

People find it by replacing Dante and Nero with V in final missions. V has special finisher for Vergil already.
Here is how it looks (though animation isn't complete):
>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552474165221.webm

>combine Red Queen's side-step with bringer knuckle
>Nero now has bantam revenge
Goddamn bringer knuckle is fucking rad.

Attached: 177.jpg (280x330, 19K)

>rest in peace is what Vergil says during one of his taunts in DMC4SE
kino

Attached: 1525322075363.png (600x606, 89K)

Where's the proof?

>Here to rain my party brother? i even grew this tree decorate my new joint don't you like it? shame about the city thoe, i heard its root are quite messy

Attached: 1497311598259.png (274x385, 130K)

I enjoyed that as well. The part where Dante and him and shouting about it after Vergil comes back is especially good.

do they not have the same face?

shut the fuck up with UNGA BUNGA CAPCOM CHARGE MONEY FOR VERGIL. They've already said there are no DLC plans after Bloody Palace. Just like RE2, they are giving some free DLC and then leaving it be. I personally believe he's going to be in the update

gamerant.com/devil-may-cry-5-dlc-free-update-bloody-palace/

>Break this heavy chain,
>That does freeze my bones around
>Selfish! vain!
>Eternal bane!
>That free Love with bondage bound.

Attached: poetry-fag.png (2560x1440, 1.09M)

I want his own missions to have puzzles and backtracking. Never going to happen with Capcom though.

Can you imagine Nero's face if he saw thsi or better yet Vergil doing this when he thinks he's alone only for Dante to start clapping once he's done revealing himself?

>No way fag.

No

Attached: 1552460722743.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

Attached: 546465.jpg (600x438, 54K)

DMC5 is a retcon of a once great series. Turning Vergil into an emo twink to appeal to autistic fangirls and faggots is one of the most evil things a gaming company has ever done.

He and Arkham were in the library because they were researching how to open the gates of hell.

Attached: 1453956285865.webm (1000x562, 1.98M)

No. It's clearly different and people complained about it.

I’m ok with V looking meek, considering he’s just the human side with no power at all, but why the hell does he have such a big nose compared to Vergil’s?

>ending

Attached: NO WAY FAG.png (847x656, 349K)

But I want missions too

well too bad, because its not gonna happen

gotem

>Ladies Night
>Also Vergil is there

>the virgin MJ
>The Chad Gene Kelly

Attached: 1544371614274m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Vergil being into poetry is new but he's always been shown to be in books. He read books to understand his father. He was always in a library in the manga and Arkham met him in one when he was looking for a book about Temen ni gru

I'm brainlet for poetry.
What is this poem about?

Since Dante ate the devil sword sparda, what's Trish's new weapon going to be? Alastor?

Got a single fact to back that up?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (592x555, 60K)

Now compare the scope of the free content for RE2 (literally just minor shit) to what you want them to add for free in DMC5 (a new playable character).

Not gonna be free, Capcom only said they weren’t working on dlc at the time, they never said they couldn’t start it after the game came out.

I’ll cut my left nut if Vergil is added for free, cause it’s not gonna happen.

It's also what he says when he switches to Yamato in Mission 13.

>NOWAYFAG.jpg

>gay sex with cowboy hats on

Attached: 1552459367420.jpg (950x633, 54K)

Nip fujos are already doing that shit.

I wish you could fight bosses in the void.

We still don't know the sales, I'm getting worried.

How is it a retcon when we knew nothing about vergil?

not even mentioning the fact that Vergil is already around 40% done in the files as-is and Matt Walker saying that was only 3 weeks ago? If their plan were to add Vergil as a playable character it would be in their DLC plans outside of Bloody Palace since there's already evidence of them working on it. Make sure to cut your left nut with a box cutter

>Implying that's a bad thing

Attached: 5WiRLvk.jpg (530x377, 63K)

absent god, or maybe the fall or something, it's part of a larger work

>his own campaign
>free money
I don't think you understand very much about game development.

those teeth are fucking disgusting

Based ending.

Attached: 15023617341098.jpg (1282x755, 156K)

So who was the demon that killed Eva? On the reports it makes it sound like what happened was a pretty big deal. Is that the next villain being set up?

>He and Arkham were in the library because they were researching how to open the gates of hell.
Nice headcanon.

At least his lips match each others.

I like DSD and all but I hope if there's a DMC6 it has separated back into rebellion and sparda.

Attached: 1552245512527.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

I fucking love girls with overbites.

It's topping charts in several countries.

>he's there because Shadow is a lady cat, and she came back from the dead just for this occasion

Attached: jump_shadow.gif (400x225, 1.08M)

>woke up
>fujos aren't asleep yet

Attached: 1552220430342.jpg (290x220, 12K)

Okabe already mentioned dlc was being worked on in an interview from awhile ago.

Does DMC5 have more references to DmC than DMC2?

Attached: D1czQ8MVsAAcpGk.jpg (744x1052, 143K)

Meowdy

How is Vergil being William Blake fag a retcon to anything? There wasn't a jack shit about him outside power autism before.
Even before said autism, both manga and even prologue implied him as bookworm. If anything, him being poetry fag when he isn't autistic about power, beyond makes sense.

meowdy

Becase his Mom/Trish have giant nose.
He got the good looks from his dad/demon genes.

We knew he was cool and not a fag, and now he's a fag. That's a retcon.

You're a brainlet if you think otherwise. That's clearly what they were doing there but nah according to you DMC5's story was planned out 15 years ago and he was actually reading gay poems fantasizing about being a faggy emo twink. Get real.

Without a doubt. It's like DMC2 never happened.

Attached: 1551543211799.png (1280x1280, 1.35M)

We got fujos from all different timezones.

It bombed in the UK and yesterday Sekiro topped it on Steam sales and that game isn't even out yet.

>.t newfag who never played DMC3SE

>Vergil is the final boss because he wants to know how to put on a tampon
>thinks that sons have periods despite being a boy himself

yeah I do love girls with horrible disfigurement like scoliosis, its so cute!

I'm a brainlet, please explain.

Thay shut up when normal dmc fags wake up at least.

>*revs sword*
>HE CALLED ME DEAD WEIGHT
>*loads up revolver*
>I DIDN'T COME ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING
>*explodes arm*
>I'VE GOT A SCORE TO SETTLE WITH THIS SON OF A BITCH
>*frustration getting bigger*
>DEAD WEIGHT? YOU CAN SHOVE THAT UP YOUR ASSHOLE
>*bang bang bang*
>YOU LISTEN, DEAD WEIGHT
>*pull my devil trigger*
>F U C K
>Y O U

Attached: 1552319301107.jpg (631x658, 307K)

Why would you want that? There's nothing that Rebellion and Sparda offer mechanically that is above DSD. At best you could expand its SM moveset, or put danse macabre on combo C instead of SM and give prop-shredder an input, but there's nothing to gain by using the other swords.

The real virgil from the divine comedy was the poet who wrote the aeneid. Makes sense for dmc virgil to be into poetry. Dont you read user?

The "Ladies night" DLC is especially curious because even if it means playable Trish, Lady and Lucia, Trish lost Sparda, what the fuck does she use now and Lady lost Kalina Ann because Dante found the original but never gave it back and Nico gave Lady's upgrade to Dante despite her paying for it., Lucia didnt use a devil arm just throwing knives and her devil trigger

Side note. Lady was a Demon's battery for a month straight how the hell is she alright after that? not only would the lack of nourishment disheveal her body but the constant contact with demonic cells should have some kind of affect on her right?

Is it because she has the blood of a holy woman? Angels might not exist in this franchise but priestess sure as fuck do as Patty's family were those,too.

One other thing that surprised me is how little people seme to believe demons exist, how the fuck could they not know after Fortune was beset but so fucking many of them a giantic statue came to life and started killing them enmasse before it turned demonic and was put down by Nero?

This incident killed not only a city but also the surrounding towns and cities that a massive fucking death toll and even if the government wanted to hide it from the public they sure as shit can't do it anymore now.

And now with that tree gone and the demons also gone, well most of them what's gonna happen to the city now and it's surroundings now? What do you even do with that much destruction? Who would pay for that with no one to tax?

Guess it's just gonna be abandoned since no sane people would go to this area after that event

If you count only in the game and not the novel that characters mentioned and showing up, what references to 2 are there even. I haven't played it so I wouldn't know

gamespot.com/articles/top-10-uk-games-chart-devil-may-cry-5-finishes-top/1100-6465549/

Learn what "bombed" means, retard.

Fag

>"...Nero."

Attached: 1552373578022.jpg (778x813, 362K)

gonna be honest, purely because they are classics. playing DMC5 I only use DSD though

Because he looks like his human mom.

Attached: Dt0-305UwAAsnna.jpg (969x481, 233K)

So what happened with DMC2, why was it so different than the rest of the series? It might as well be in a different universe.

Attached: 1385525833098.gif (220x220, 888K)

He's still the same vergil but with less autism, what's wrong with that?

Why else would they throw in a kalina Ann II at the end of the game?

Power howdy
Have a stylish version user

Attached: SSSons of Sparda.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

Define references. Because mechanically it takes a lot from DmC, but what was good about 2 was already appropriated by 3. There wouldn't have been style-switching at all if it weren't for 2.

Now tell me how many copies it sold, to see that it did indeed bomb.

why isn't devil trigger playing in most of the missions

Someone hook me up with the .exe without Denuvo!

Gotta love how its just glossed over with two sentences int the "History of DMC" video while the other games get a full synopsis.

Attached: 1546411436136.jpg (1094x1024, 203K)

there was a thread about this
why he keeps on doing this, I don't know

Attached: 1552421811117.jpg (779x439, 37K)

DMC2 is dante's dream he had while he was in his 1 month coma in the qliphoth

same

Probably either reveal a Kalina Ann III, or Lady manages to find the original since Dante technically never finds it in the story. As for Trish, she might take the Alastor is that's still hanging around the office.

Them turning Vergil into Vegeta, the line delivery of "Where'd you learn to count !? We're even." is so goddamn good

He's not the same, he's a fucking fag now who doesn't even look cool.

>Vorgil
RUINED

Go to jukebox and click the song you want to hear there should be an option for either nero or v, click one of those. It should work

Itsuno had to put it together from scraps in 4 months.

Because
UR GAY

Attached: 20190314163733_1.jpg (1600x900, 239K)

why is he so fucking ugly!

>Tops the chart
>Physical sales only
>In the UK
Must be nice having a low IQ

Can't have fun music during srs moments, so like half the game doesn't have combat music

Dante is so much better to play than Nero and especially ZzzZZV. Nero would've been better if his devil arms weren't depletable items. It makes him too random and unreliable.

Capcom got some other director to make a sequel to DMC and they didn't tell Kamiya. The director, who to this day has still not been named, hated everything about DMC and had no idea how to make one. Capcom got scared and threw in Itsuno to try and save it. There's a screencap someone put together.

How many copies did it sell again?

Dante in DMC2 is the one that looks more similar to the original Dante from the first game.
He doesn't speak a lot, but when he does, you can see he is there.

Her nose.

Where did V pull enough cash to cover all of Dante's debts and then some?

Did you forget the dialogue between him and dante in the last half of the game? What do you mean he doesn't look the same? No one would in the new style capcom is going for.

Nice PS2 filter.

>listening to fujo's autistic screeching
Don't do it m8. V, Vergil, and even Urizen are all str8 and for power-chan only. Fujos cannot comprehend there are relationships aside from sexual because of their lust for cock. Defend brotherly relationships, defend men's friendship, stay motivated.

Attached: 1552220231381.jpg (512x456, 31K)

Trish can still use Bare Knuckle and presumably still has L&O and perhaps Pandora and Nightmare-gamma. She could also get other old DAs.

Lady still has a bunch of guns.

No music in mission 8 is probably a bug
No idea why they didn't include battle themes in coop mission

you are a retard

>Is too stupid to click the link

Vergil has been Capcom's piggy for more than a decade now, user.
Him being free somewhere, without Capcom using his popularity to gain quick greens, would be like winning lottery without even playing it.

It was bound to happen someday, after how popular he became in DMC3. DmC was already about them teaming up to beat Mundus right until the very end, when Vergil decides to guide (rule) humans to prosperity, with a firm hand, while Dante decided to let them be free to decide what they want for themselves.

DMC5 adds part of that dynamic to the main canon and I hope DMC6 builds upon that

Attached: HOW.jpg (227x301, 15K)

>"Hey...do you do parties?! XDD"

God why is Nero in this series again

No I didn't, it wasn't written well at all. And where did I say anything about him looking the same? I said he doesn't look cool.

100% true

Attached: 1544765096310.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Is Gerbera literal dead weight? Can't style with it's regular move and the break ages aren't remotely worth it unless you have the perfect situation for the aerial one. You can get by just fine without the dodge too.

Attached: 1552522042687.png (851x768, 771K)

Vergil's Ex-costume. How did you get it?

Attached: 1379916082100.gif (500x358, 2.76M)

I think they should drop from dead enemies mid mission, not just be on the floor in random areas.

>damage control

Someone post the Nero doge note

I managed to S rank it tonight, after two days of trying. My suggestions:

>Get 5K+ style points on the very first room, second room with Judecca and berserker cunts, the spinning lizards
>Don't get hit in the Fury 1v1, beat it by obtaining an A, preferably an S if possible

After you finish those WITHOUT GETTING HIT ONCE and keeping a steady SS or SSS going, you can then fuck up in the other rooms but not too much. There is a second room with another cocksucking Judecca cunt and more berserkers and Hell mooks, you can fuck up there a bit but overall try to get that SSS even if you get hit out of style. The room with the bats and then the bat+Fury combo can be a pain, get rid of that faggot bat as soon as you can and block Fury with royal guard. I don't know why, but mission 10 really is brutal as fuck with scores. Good luck.

Attached: vrgl.png (1152x628, 72K)

>is the best devil breaker in the game dead weight?
Uh.

I kept thinking about that

I was going to ask about story references, but DmC is its own separate universe and yet it gives a nod to it (FUCK YOU, Not in a million years, etc). I'm aware its referenced in the novel, but in-game I can't think of much other than its very short intro in the History of DMC. I may go as far as to say SMT3 Nocturne gives DMC2 more spotlight since it uses 2's Dante specifically. However, I haven't played it myself and I might give it a go and I didn't know it introduced style switching so thats cool.

Attached: Dantes.png (1481x1206, 2.03M)

I want the OST already. YT compression is so ass.

Put yourself in Capcom's shoes for a second. Just a second. Imagine having a character that...
>fans are willing to buy same the game for x2 times just to play him
>fans are willing to pay extra just to unlock him in other crossover games
>your game (DMC5) becomes No.1 on Steam sales moment he was shown on trailer
Now, imagine yourself being Kikecom and being a kike for second and tell me would you ever... EVER... give such character for free.

Meant for

Ground breakage is actually much better than back in the demo.

I think the scoring is legitimately broken on mission 10 and needs patching. You get way more style points on any other mission for less stylish play.

explain

Gerbera GP-01 > Gerbera

Pretty sure he meant regular Gerbera

I honestly cant think of another alternative.
When a villain is greatly loved by the fan, he is either killed off anyway, or ends up becoming "the vegeta"

Is there any hope of getting a randomize for the jukebox? I dont want to Assign songs to characters I cant choose.

it’s not a bug, they retardedly thought some missions were too ‘dramatic’ to have fun battle themes playing, and required you to keep the normal score for atmosphere.

I wish they’d change that.

In the novel I think it is, V gets Griffon to go around and mug people.

GP01 is top tier for parrying and mobility

I doubt the people who post on v religiously read anything outside of manga and Hustler mags.

There's really nothing to cover as Arius was unable to get anything done, and Dante doesn't even bother to hear what Matier had to say about Sparda. Just a graphic showing Lucia's face and a clip of shooting Argosax in the face before Dante rides into hell was just about all there was.

Did they really show Vergil in trailers? What the fuck why.

Lady was inside Artemis FOR A WHOLE MONTH. it's fucking impossible she didn't absorb a bit of demonic powers and would not have Artemis-related abilities if she ever gets playble. imagine Lady shooting lasers using her index finger. Her moveset will be DMC3+4SE+new pink laser abilities. same goes for Trish, only this time her lightning abilities are improved and she learns a teleporting and lightning enhancement ability.

Click the link yourself,you fucking idiot. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you.

Matier and Lucia appear in the prequel novel.

He robbed people. Well, beat them until they were half-dead and then take their cash, to be more exact.

>they retardedly thought some missions were too ‘dramatic’ to have fun battle themes playing
Well, fuck
Waiting for mods to fix that

Attached: 124512451.gif (246x228, 813K)

Vergil has a lot of fans, why would you keep them in the dark?

Vergil sells games by himself

Can you read it somewhere?

it was common knowledge that vergil was the one who took nero's arm as of the very first trailer

Because spoilers? Huge, massive spoilers? Now I'm glad I didn't watch shit.

They showed him on last trailer and DMC instantly went number 1 on Steam sales after it. Where you even here when it happened?

He and Griffon were robbing people the novel tells us that there's a dude lying in a pool of blood near V and looks like he was just attacked by a large bird from the wounds on his body. He's still alive but in bad shape, when V hands the bloody money over to Morrison to get him to take him to Dante he thinks Morrison's hesistation means he didn't get enough and says he's willing to rob a bank. Morrionson decides to take him to Dante so more people don't get hurt by this psycho.

I find it pretty amusing considering after Dante jobs to gainsgil V has a "y soul is screaming" moment to go and help the humans

it’s my favorite anime trope, I love it

docs.google.com/document/d/1jnFEkO38lHjOMt2TC476kAWvTsAwRQW-UhVbpS2trLE/edit

>entire root of Dante/Vergil rivalry exists because their mother died too son and there was nobody left to alleviate the stress that Vergil had over the most petty things
>like having his personal items taken by Dante and/or broken
>grow into a power-hungry autist because someone once took your stuff
I'd imagine if Vergil won, he'd just take DSD and scribble his name on it just to have his final petty revenge. That's my headcanon now.

What do now that I have beaten dmd but am not good enough to beat hell and hell?

There was still some room for speculations.

One of the last trailers only showed his back with editing to make it seem more like Urizen summoned him rather than what actually happened.
But of course everybody knew Vergil was in from the very first E3 trailer when he rips Nero's arm off.

Evading spoilers like fire, obviously.

DmC's influence goes way beyond those jokes. 5 really wouldn't have been the same game as it is without it. The fact that every single character/weapon in the game is multi-layered is a testament to that.

i find it a lot more useful after you get devil bringer back

Thank you based user

Attached: 1552117171108.jpg (480x440, 19K)

>tfw the only mission left for me to S rank on DMD is mission 12
What the fuck is this ranking system? Mission 18 was bad enough but this is another level of bullshit.

Which Yea Forums bowl was this from?

Considering game became top most sold game on steam after it, I say they made smart move.

I did you dumbass.

yeah and it broke the internet. literally 2 second reveal and pre orders went off the charts
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452709778/#452719781
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452722254/

While shitting on fans. Nice one, capcom.

I'm already running Devil Trigger for all three character, not because I particularly like but because it's tolerable.
Would be nice to throw in Cavalliere's track in there somewhere.

Attached: 1528666968249.jpg (583x328, 28K)

>the ending is literally Beavis and Butt-Head goes to hell
Great, now the only thing I hear is Sparda saying "DANTE AND VERGIL YOU LITTLE BASTARDS" in principal McVicker's voice

why wasn't it written well?

Spoilers don't matter lel

Attached: 1552452247777.jpg (900x900, 82K)

The Vergil/Dante shipping incest fujos won in the end.

its the 2 design but smt dante isn't really written like 2's dante though, he's more an amalgamation if anything.

Attached: DanteRender.png (827x2001, 712K)

He was hurting a few people to save the rest of the world from his jackass self. Once Dante was secured he could freely help everybody.

am I retarded or is Dance Macabre impossible on Devil Sword Dante

Cropped this for a template if anyone wants it

Attached: smoking sexy style.png (318x394, 196K)

Vergil has always ignored his humanity in pursuit of power. That’s why his human half was an underdeveloped cripple while his demon half was a giant monster.

Just use Vergil-2 on everyone

I just meant that it would be easy for them to make more money if they did end up making a campaign with vergil.

Didnt the screencap show pretty much the only thing that was completed was the stinger and he had only 4 months to do it?

No they didn't.

even tho most identical twins pretty much outright differ by the end of their puberty unless they eat the same exact diets

Check the movelist, it's back to forward + SM

J A C K P O T
I like new Subhuman, but I prefer Devils Never Cry over it and I can't imagine playing as V without FIGHT FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 20190314110239_1.png (2560x1440, 2.52M)

That's not nearly as funny as imagining him delivering pizza, skateboarding on Shadow and tricking past red lights and crowds of people to save time.

>nod
Lol no.

Nelo Angelo theme for V
Devils Never Cry for Dante
Vergil 2 for Nero

>shitting on fans
How? Said fans became more hyped than before and those that weren't that convinced about the game, instantly hit pre-order button after they saw their favorite power-autismo was in.

Petty childhood trauma Vergil is great
>Now it is YOU who can't stop hitting yourself, Dante!

Isn't it back-forward style button(tap)?

Thanks a lot user
Also do you lose style points when you get hit when you're attacking with Cavaliere? I think you do but since you don't actually lose rank due to the hyperarmor I thought I should ask

Oh I never realized that, thanks user.

Attached: 1345406144608.png (391x200, 148K)

Attached: 44b9749d6bd4875be51df5757d314f4962d78799024281b80ef873ca030b6882.png (930x892, 914K)

based

>Lady didn't win the Dantebowl
>Trish didn't win the Dantebowl
>Not even that now-legal loli slobbering for Devil Hunter dick won the Dantebowl

Yup

Damn user, think you're right.

Attached: 1552377678680.gif (400x400, 1.76M)

Im not sure, maybe someone could mod it?
Did the suggestion work ? Im in the earlier missions so I don't know if it works properly later on.

Those aren't fans. True fans pre-ordered right when pre-orders opened.

>Considering game became top most sold game on steam after it
You don't have sales figures, shut the fuck up.

Everyone was out of character and the story had no impact.

I was really hoping that SSS on devils never cry would start playing WE ARE FALLING THE LIGHT IS CALLING, would have been kino

I think the reason why some people don't like the ending is because even though Vergil is clearly different after being reborn, he doesn't really acknowledge it. Saying sorry would be out of character for him, but maybe something like him recognizing that his human side gives him power in addition to his demon side would be nice.

The whole point of that trailer was to get people that weren't sold yet on the game to buy it.

apparently they have sameface in 3 and 4 so

How was everyone out of character?

Are any of the classic tracks dynamic?

It had more impact than 4 did.

Game hasn't really been out for long enough for us to get down ho style is calculated but I'm partial to believing that you don't lose points as long as you keep your rank up
Even eating some damage while DT'd and hypering through it still leaves your rank up and gives a shitload of points after the fight in my experience, rank might be all that matters

So what's Honeycomb Fire good for? Feels like just shooting my gun is just as effective

thanks bruv

Attached: C32DB37D-B880-4FC4-BA19-B668FAA32A73.jpg (2740x2478, 670K)

While steam doesn't have hard figures, it DOES say which game is the current top selling in its main page, and DLC5 was the top sold for like 10 days until the release

>tfw when V said he and Urizen have something in common before merging he meant lust for POWER

at least post the complete version

Attached: mx6aybmrg9g21.png (384x1024, 272K)

Eva was honestly a shit mother.
Young Vergil wandered around two all the time on his own. She didn't even knew her fucking KID WASN'T IN THE HOUSE WHEN SHIT HAPPENED!
Like, woman, WTF!? Attack didn't happened instantly and Vergil was playing outside (far away from his home) for a while before attack and bitch didn't even NOTICE he was gone!?
No comment on locking her kid in closet when house was BURNING. That's some IQ 9.000.000 there.

Attached: nanda.png (613x594, 536K)

That's a bullshit excuse and you know it.

Urizen's violin piece is fucking fantastic and on par with DMC3 Vergil's battle theme as a background track.

Attached: 1537671068164.png (438x506, 111K)

Fucking Max-Act I swear. How do you do it 100% consistently? Why do I keep pulling it off perfectly after tabbing back into the game but can't pull it off consistently after? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hey virg could've been eating something else in hell

this sort of change happens well in adult hood until old age

youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g

They weren't acting like they do in the other games. As for the story having no impact there was no exposition and hardly any relevant dialogue pertaining to what was going on and why. V was a total waste of time after all.

Both stories were shit tier, 4 was more coherent though.

Holy fuck, this beats even webmrelated. But I still want it remade with 5Vergil.

Attached: fortvergil.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

Shame they didn't mix it for it, but even without dynamic thing Devils Never Cry is great I wish they included Divine Hate
None of them

Attached: 20190309120841_1.png (754x1049, 747K)

no

>4 was more coherent though
No.

>They weren't acting like they do in the other games.
How so?

>vergil is muh power autismo again
You sure about that

Unless youre a coked up combofiend who has been playing vergil in dmc4 on adderall for the last decade you will never max act every time

Fuck, nero

That's the exact reason dude, they even told fans not to watch it because it's so spoilery. Vergil was the big seller.

He doesn't act diffirently because thanks to his human side forcibly mergin back with him he now has an access to such emotions like:
-Shame for shit he has done to get there
-Awkwardness upon meeting his son
And he also finally get a proper rematch with Dante after what, 10-20 years, maybe more?
I'd imagine after getting reborn he only had one thought in his head:
>*Oh my fuck oh dude gotta look cool gotta stop thinking about all this shit like havin a kid and being human this is my last chance to finally kick Dante's ass for good, I can't just expose my balls like that live on camera oh shit oh man have to focus on power POWER ALRIGHT GOT IT*

>Hehheheheh, Power, POWER

Attached: Vergis.jpg (406x619, 69K)

Objectively it was, there were no months skipped or "what heppened 2 weeks ago?" garbage sequences.

Fuck off nigger.

>tfw you realize Mundus was closest Vergil had to someone "doting" upon him and even admiring him
Ironic desu

Attached: forgotten.jpg (444x512, 33K)

>they even told fans not to watch it because it's so spoilery
It's getting more and more retarded with every post. Fuck capcom and fuck spoilers.

Attached: 1552116987631.jpg (513x486, 58K)

I haven't played any other Dante mission past 10 on SoS. Is it easier to get S on those?

He didn't act like a sperg in 3.

>Is Gerbera literal dead weight?

I literally just played the game for like 3 hours and I already know that is the line that represents the bad DMCV players.

Same, might even order it from Playasia.

post yfw you realized you could walk while royal guarding

Attached: 1550298028998.png (500x450, 216K)

You're pissed about flashbacks? Fucking seriously?
Get the fuck out of here.

Would you argue that Vergil having stubble like Dante would actually do a lot for him?

>Fuck off nigger.
user, you have to back up your statements with logic and reason otherwise people will just ignore you and/or call you a fag.

1: Dante and Vergil were born back in the day. It was normal for kids to just play around. Specially considering the fact that dante and vergil are pretty much indestructible when facing anything other than a demon, she has nothing to worry if his kids goes play in the park with other kids or in the forest with bears.
2) Again, fire can hardly bother dante. Being hidden in the ruins of a burning house is far safer than being found out by demons

You could see his fucking sleeves.

>She didn't even knew her fucking KID WASN'T IN THE HOUSE WHEN SHIT HAPPENED!
>Like, woman, WTF!? Attack didn't happened instantly and Vergil was playing outside (far away from his home) for a while before attack and bitch didn't even NOTICE he was gone!?
This. It's honestly jarring how she was unaware of such thing. Then, again... V was talking about how he always wanted to be "loved and protected", which makes me think Vergil got "you're older, smarter, so that must mean you can take care of yourself" treatment. This is quite common in real life as well, more than you think.

WAIT WHAT

Attached: 1536555500055.jpg (324x344, 22K)

>Verg
>allowing himself to have stubble
I can only imagine him with this.

Attached: 3143844-3969512460-79715.jpg (640x272, 11K)

Majin form

>I AM ANGELO
>I NEED POWER FOR MY BUNGHOLE

No I'm saying 4's story was more coherent because it was a straight line. 5 skips around back and forth constantly, by definition its obtuse.

You aren't trying to talk, you're just asking dumb questions you know the answers to.

heaven or hell

Attached: 20190311225145_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>Because mechanically it takes a lot from DmC
Such as? I think that style announcer, dynamic music and close up after the fight end was a DmC thing but regarding combat mechanics I don't see what was pulled from DmC

I had the whoah reaction but then I forgot I could until I read your post

Can you explain your logic user? He was just as power hungry as he was in 3.

Stunlocks enemies, it's pretty useful for dealing with Griffon and Shadow.

explain this. in terms of pure style point generation it has terrible potential compared to others like rawhide and punchline

He gave Nero the book and literally told him he'd being stopping by again in the future, acknowledging him as his son to check in on. Then he stops the tree and shoots the shit with Dante without malicious intent for the first time ever.

Is DMC5 too subtle or something? I mean Vergil clearly fucking clears about his humanity as much as he tries to get rid of it. His dark side recreates his childhood home, and it's also the place he chooses for his do or die moment of judgement cutting his own soul in two.

Attached: 1540741608492.jpg (387x704, 55K)

He's talking about how she was unaware that Vergil wasn't even at house at that moment, despite him being gone for awhile before the attack.
Considering how V was talking about wanting love and protection, I think Vergil was bit more neglected than Dante in that department. Probably because Eva thought he was more capable than Dante of taking care of himself.

I mean does it matter? Aside from DMC5's prologue, DMC games happen through the course of an afternoon.

>Mexicans
>White

You know what I'm realizing now?
Urizen just spent a whole month sitting. Not doing anything, not moving, not talking with someone.
Just fucking sitting and staring into the distance.

Look at the dialogue.

but they’re twins, they’re only older and younger by minutes at best

>You aren't trying to talk, you're just asking dumb questions you know the answers to.
I don't know the answers to them because the answers are in your head. If you don't provide those answers then no one has to take you seriously.

>white people can't look like mexicans

I want more people to talk about how much of a spiritual nutcase this man is talking about the extraterrestrial and shit. I love it

Attached: 1551442808647.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Holy fuck you CAN walk in RG, no wonder I have problems with Royal Release

>His dark side recreates his childhood home
Tree did that, Urizen said he didn't remember it at all

He was absorbing blood and stuff through the qlipoth, right?
I mean that was his general plan, absorb human blood and once there is enough turn it into a mega god fruit.

>by definition its obtuse.
No, Obtuse menas it's hard to understand and intentionally slow or stupid. The plot's pretty easy to understand, the times and dates are clearly marked, mundus makes tree, dmc crew fights tree man to stop him, lose, gather strength, try again, man who hired them is half tree man born of long lost bro,who wanted to fix his mistake, forms bro, satisfying conclusion of these events.

Living the dream
>no need to pay bills
>no need to attend parties
>no need to kill demons
>powerful as fuck

Progress!

>Finally get about 98% of the combo done
>Miss the taunt juggle at the end
>Get the same taunt twice in a row

Feels fucking bad, man.

Attached: nero combo 2.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Just checked the track list on PA. It has Game Edit versions of the main themes, I wonder if those are the dynamic versions. It also has "History of DMC" as a track. I also wonder if it's the remixes from there. I really want the DNC and TtHC remixes as solo tracks, they're pretty good.

Why was HE absorbing it when the tree was basically doing it for him? It's not like Urizen himself shits out a fruit then eats it in front of Dante with a smug grin.

Why does Nero's DT have super long nails?

Attached: 1527017634087.png (1600x900, 3.88M)

Who do you think Nero’s Mother is, Virgil doesn’t seem like the kind of guy to go home and get laid.

Attached: B5F95C89-274D-4206-A4BC-C41F445C1AD4.jpg (847x656, 151K)

kek

Progress!

Which dialogue?

I've had months like that...

Except the story made perfect sense, there wasn't any weird bullshit that the game just made you accept like literally the entire story of 4. How did the Order of the Sword get Yamato? Why was Trish dressing up as some chick that never mattered? Why were they fucking angels?
None of it mattered in the slightest.
5's story is fairly straightforward though: Vergil takes Yamato back from Nero, splits himself in two, then starts fucking shit up.

And though i'm not the other person you're replying to, don't try that "you already know the answer" bullshit about the character writing, you're making a claim that's going against popular opinion. Fucking back it up or shut up.

My god

Attached: 1552128623031.jpg (390x398, 135K)

And that sounded like bullshit. The tree just HAPPENS to recreate the most precious memory of Dante and Vergil despite one of them being reduced to a mindless power-crazed monstrosity? I'm not saying Urizen actually remembered, but I am saying that Vergil was still in there to draw that out from, and that it symbolizes a lot for Vergil as a whole.

Attached: 9480B865E96344CCAB71928F097F2E18.png (1438x1329, 306K)

Another thing is that Vergil appears only for a short amount of time before leaving for Hell, at the very end of the game. Compared to other characters like V or Urizen who are there for the entire game, they're parts of Vergil but not himself. Vergil himself shows signs that he's changed for the better but you only see it briefly before he literally leaves.

> Vergil is bad

as far as i understand it the tree would have grown either way and urizen was just chilling at the top absorbing blood that was already spilled.

so technically vergil didn't kill a single person in dmc5

Attached: mhhh.png (516x440, 157K)

>replaying level 13 coop

Holy fuck styling with random people is way more fun than it should be

Kyrie-type of girl, because apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

>rebellion means retaliation
>yamato is a god of death

Attached: 99CB86D3-6BA0-43D6-95FD-6DC469E2C78A.jpg (562x560, 106K)

Also why does Vergil's DT have a dragon head on it's dick?

Attached: 1521922261975.png (1600x900, 3.52M)

>hasn't posted a single example
>acts like the evidence is self-implied just because a statement was made
Flock off featherface.

As long as you understand my point I don't care if you think it matters or not my dude.

You don't know the answers because you clearly haven't played the games or you would be able to see that the characters aren't acting like themselves.

And compared to DMC4's story it is obtuse. I like how you had to look up the definition of the word lmao. 5 did all that crap to make itself seem more than it was, because there really is nothing to it. There's no badass antagonist, the twist was obvious, the finale was rushed, and the characters didn't get any cool moments throughout the game. The worst part for me is that the bosses didn't get a spotlight, even the ones that talked barely said anything after the fights ended. Shame.

ohonononono this fucking clown actually has to "generate" style points while panting and sweating

Attached: 1550499392481.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

He literally got a woman pregnant by walking past her (I checked)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Urizen was just like V in that his body was falling apart. The tree was keeping him alive while he was rooted to it. One of the main menu character documents even mentions that, with the time when he stood up to fight Dante in the throne room, the tree roots were both protecting and fighting for him. He was being fed power the entire time until the fruit was ready.

You just described 70% of Yea Forums.

I'm talking about mentally. Ever had older brother or a sister? My brother was just year and half older than me, not that older, but he always got treated as "big man" because it was expected of him to be more mature than me that he ended up being more mature than he should've been. This is quote common in real life when it comes to siblings and how parents treat older/young sibling from each other.
Even old man who gave Vergil's his book (V), claims how Vergil was mature and wise beyond his actual age.

He's the supreme power autist so it's not a big deal to him

>tfw no one calls you stylish because you did so well that they didnt get to do anything

Attached: 1549153882195.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Why does Double Check feel harder to perform than other back-forward moves?

Nah nah user you don't understand, that's just a head of a dragon that lodged himself into Vergil's ass, and his head is poking through his mangina. I mean that's why his DT has a tail - there's a miniature colonoscopical dragon up Verg's ass.

>you're making a claim that's going against popular opinion.
Not my fault the "popular" crowd is retarded dude.

sorry, do you not realize what score in video games is?

whoah, I’m having trouble jump cancelling, that looked good

Being in the air is one of the most important thing for style in DMC. Punchline is broken and rawhide has serious disadvantages in some situations. Conclusion: dont be a pussy and use all 3

>quite* common
I need sleep.

>yamato is a god of death
Whatever, it is in DMC canon now. Though I guess there's some shit about the kanji for it in the Japanese name that makes that sentence make more sense.

Is that an alternate Nobody skin?

>expecting me to play the games for you
Yikes!

4 looks like fucking child's play with how much you can do in 5. I love it.

>gotta act like an assassin
>shit, I'm styling on this motherfuckers with my smokin' sexy sneak
>*trips and lands his dick on a lady*
>*actually lands his dick in a lady*

It is your fault that you're not explaining your fucking point though.

Holy fucking shit. And I thought just doing good and getting SSS looked good.

Can't you stay in the air as nero just fine with 3 jumps, enemy step and snatch? I just don't see what gerbera adds to your moveset that's actually useful. regular gerbera I haven't used GP01

Wasn't the tree apart of hell? Maybe vergil merged with it and caused it to grow into redgrave.

>I just don't see what gerbera adds to your moveset
horizontal mobility

Anyone else disappointed we got Sworn through Swords and not Swipe of Sword?

Except for anybody that Cavaliere Angelo and Artemis found and killed, since Urizen made them using Trish and Lady as living batteries.

the video description said heavy spoilers and so did the twitter post linking it, you massive fucking autist.

can you kill a Fury in a single combo with Nero?

it brings multiple enemies in an area around nero to the air with him and parries as well

閻魔刀
Ya Ma To
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama

You're being really vague with your answers dude.

I have explained it though, you guys just deflect to other bullshit and lie about 5.
>5 made perfect sense
This is you right now talking about a game with V in it. Fucking autists.

GP01 gives you an insanely fast parry and a vertical neutral that puts you directly above everyone easily for a grapple. Or if you parry with the vertical neutral, you can immefiately launch back downwards and that will launch them. Insanely good enough Proto Angelos

do you not realize that the score in these games is how good you look and if you look good enough the fucking style ranking is going to be maxed out the vast majority of the time anyway?

Attached: 1551560291940.gif (500x321, 1.96M)

Reminder that lady in 3 survived:
>falling from the top of a tower twice, getting out of it through means that should by all means kill her in the process if real physics were to apply
>having a leg seriously injured with her own bayonet, and still managed to climb the tower AND have a boss battle afterwards
>getting her head smashed by a clown on a solid rock surface without any more than an audible "aauh" despite serious head trauma should ensue
>a boss battle in which a far stronger semi-demon fucker shoots at her multiple times

Reminder that lady has actively shown:
>the ability to carry her own weight in guns while still being a fast and agile acrobat
>a complete disregard for the laws of ammo despite lacking the spirit bullet abilities of dante
>the possession of a DOUBLE HEALTH BAR which is about 20 times a normal cutscene human's vitality in this universe
>the ability to just get knocked down by urizen instead of insta-killed like a normal human would

Even if we assume most of her prowess is gameplay-based and not canon, Lady doesn't operate in human rules, she works on action hero rules. Which means being stuck inside a demon for a month won't kill her.

He used Yamato to open up a portal to hell, which allowed the Qliphoth to grow up to the human world.

He's pretty responsible for their deaths lol

>posts stuff on the internets
>"DON'T LOOK INSIDE, THERE'S A CANDY INSIDE"
>everyone shouts what's inside anyway
It doesn't work like that retard.

No sworn through swords is way better.

Aim that at Japan. Japan's consumer base needs to know everything about whatever before they spend money on it.

but did they find anyone? i mean goliath already wasn't expecting any survivors

IT'S THE FUCKING GRIFFON. HE CAN SHIT TALK ENEMIES WITH HIS CROTCH NOW. WHAT FUCKING FORM OF POWER IS THIS.

>man Fury doesn't seem that bad I don't know what Yea Forums is complaining about
>get to first Fury on SoS
What the actual FUCK
I had an easier time dodging Vergil's bullshit, this thing gives you no time to react.

YAMA'S TOE

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

What did you map to your right analog stick?

I spelled out the definition because your dumb nigger ass had no idea what it meant, you're literally that stupid that you don't know the meaning of the word obtuse, and you can't grasp the most straight forward story if it's shot out of sequence.

You should watch Memento, hopefully it'll give you massive brain hemorrhaging and we won't have to deal with you ever again.

>WHEN I'M DONE POUNDING YOU, YOU'LL HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS
>NYAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YEAAAAAAAH

I hope BP has co-op, and that it'll allow duplicates

When are we getting BP anyways?

full shaw brothers dmc when

>three Vs penetrate Vergil

People already had the game by the time that trailer was posted you sperg. Spoilers were in the wild already. if you didnt evacuate the internet its your fault. Not capcoms.

consoles can't handle 2 Vs

It's because he's a mass replying attention whore troll looking for 9you0s because the loser has literally nothing else going on in his life.

The added -to is to describe it as a sword then, right?

Attached: 1529009998840.png (540x517, 476K)

Anybody else really wanted Nero's DT to look more like an Angelo? Since he has big ties to Credo, Nelo Angelo, and the Order of the Sword a devilish take on an Angelo would be baller. Maybe next game

yes master I will refrain from ever discussing game mechanics again, because you can simply button mash your way to S ranks without thinking

>Such as?
To start off? Balrog's ignition. Cavaliere having combo mixing. Hold attacks everywhere, Nero's payline even uses the same glow as weapons in DmC. Enemy bouncing.

The thing is that while weapons in DmC were less deep than those in 3 and 4, they didn't work quite same way. You had 5 weapons that you were switching between at all time, not for completely different movesets, but for specific attacks with specific properties. So for example, Aquila's delayed combo is an attack that sucks all enemies in a radius towards you; you can access this attack from any of the five weapons through a delayed combo. That style of play is what gave rise to something like King Cerberus, which requires you to juggle between three different weapons at once in an immediate way. And the thing is that all of Dante's weapons are like this. Save for Balrog, which already has mode-switching integrated in its basic moveset, none of the SM moves of the weapons in 5 is simply an extended moveset, but instead it's like wielding a second weapon at the same time. V is even more literally this by having two summons which work parallelly.

You haven't explained shit. So far all you've said is that the time skips are too obtuse, which makes me think you are actually too retarded to make sense of them, which is frankly impressive given how simple the story is.
And the fuck is even wrong with V? He's Virgil's weak human side. This is literally the first time you bring him up, you haven't even said a legitimate complaint about him.

April I think

And you're a retard who asks dumb questions.

It is obtuse mate, 4 is a straight line easy to grasp. Calm your ass down, it's shameful to pretend your mad just because you can't hold a discussion.

>2 nightmares, fully charged griffons and cats spinning around
What kind of warzone would that be.

Attached: 20190312222647_1.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

In April.
Makes me wonder if they will do something for April 1st.

Yes. "To" is sword or blade.

You know, I'm okay with Dante because he doesn't take himself too seriously, but when Vergil acts the way he does at his age, I can't help but find it awkward.

>synchronized dancing
>4 Neros shouting FUCK YOU
>a team of Dantes with Balrog
>a group of V's summoning Nightmare at the same time
I need this

Unironically kill yourself, you're worthless.

>look more like an Angelo
But it does. The horns are exactly like the fake halo Order of the Sword's Angelo forms look.

>4 Neros shouting FUCK YOU
DON'T DO IT
IT SUMMONS DONTE
KYRIE GET DOWN

quads btfo stylenigger

>Lady was inside Artemis FOR A WHOLE MONTH.
Tentacles and vore.

It's just the camera control.

I didn't say they were "too" anything, only that 5 is obtuse compared to the more coherent DMC4. Yeah yeah keep trying to attack me over a fucking word you spastic fuck. I didn't say 5 was complicated.

>And the fuck is even wrong with V? He's Virgil's weak human side.
See this is the part where I realize how fucking mental you have to be to take this plot point seriously.
>Vergil is falling apart so he has to stab himself
>then he becomes half fag half ultimate demon!!! wow this is great story telling xD makes perfect sense
>btw how did those guys from 4 get a sword? this is very important, forget why Vergil is a black haired 56%er faggot

God damned retard, you'll eat shit for breakfast.

>says vergil is different from 3
>doesn't explain why
Keep deflecting retard.

4 is incredibly obtuse. It just throws shit at you and expects you to accept it, as I said here, which you never even bothered to refute.

Imagine getting mad because you're too stupid to speak normally.

Attached: 1422840460642.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

>Griffon is his dick

Attached: NANIII.png (601x566, 673K)

Nah itll be mid or late april.

>Finally start getting confident with exceed
>They introduce the DB knuckle
Fuck Nero, I'll just keep playing with Dante

I can only think of the fact that with a 6-familiars setup you can probably one-shot the entire arena, and then use summon canes to finish them all at once

>you can knuckle on held exceed streak
nice

Implying Dante wouldn't just do a dramatic entrance supplant the show with his own jig.
>my soul is telling me to outgroove you brother
>foolishness, your moves are too weak

Oh my God, you're just pissed because you think V looks like a fag. Just end your life at this point, your opinions are terrible.
And yes, I think it's a bigger plothole that the Order had Yamato than Vergil using the sword that can divide the demon world from the human world to divide his demon half and human half.

Would bang

Play the games and you'll see for yourself you nigger.

It's a shit story no doubt but it's coherent. 5 is not coherent but it is shit. I don't care enough about DMC4 to know the answers to the questions you asked. And right now you're pretending like I'm defending DMC4 saying I have to refute some random points that don't look like they matter at all.

Huh, I didn't notice that

youtu.be/NK4YbzLuNDM
>garbage intro
>something actually good aaand it's gone
>ambient sounds
>original Cerberus th- aaaaaaand it's gone
>ambient sounds
>some garbage for 4 minutes
>the good part again, for less than a minute
>back and forth for a while
>end
Couldn't they just expand on that good part? What is this mess? It's like at 2 different tracks.
And yes, I get that the OST version will be arranged better, but the garbage isn't going anywhere.

Attached: 1546744936813.png (500x478, 414K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xR8tTOL6Yi8&list=RDxR8tTOL6Yi8&start_radio=1

Can anything ever top how fucking kino this fight + song is?

Attached: 1518347602860.jpg (480x534, 18K)

It was probably the first thing I noticed after "oh fuck it's Devilman" and "oh fuck it's Ulqiorra" wore off.

I mix them up for style rather than trying to actually combine them. Theres no fucking way I could dobboth consistently especislly since fucking up the knuckle makes you grab.

If you can't answer a simple question like "how does this character differ from his past appearances" then there is literally no point in arguing with you.

I meant if they will do some joke for April Fool's day.

>reeeee you're mad
No nigger, you are mad that's why you're now jumping to conclusions.
So how did the Order have the Yamato? They must have summoned it right?

If you have to ask such a dumb question, you are a shitposting faggot who hasn't played the games.

The boss music in thsi game besides Cavalier Angelo and Faded Tone are pretty garbage and nondescript.

>Play the games and you'll see for yourself you nigger.
I did retard and that's why I mentioned that vergil was the same autist from 3. You still haven't said why they're different.

>If I beat Nero, then by default, I beat you. Agreed Dante?
God damn i love how childish Vergil is. And most people dont pick up on it because he is supposed to be the serious brother

I just muted the music vs cerberus and put the original one.

Attached: 1552232205953.png (344x366, 199K)

>The story is all about Vergil
>He is not playable in the main game
>Have to wait and pay for a DLC just to make him playable
>Probably has no mission of his own because Capcom and Itsuno are lazy hack

This suck.

>You don't know the answers because you clearly haven't played the games or you would be able to see that the characters aren't acting like themselves
You're the one who sounds like you haven't played the games since you're so terrified of actually elaborating on your position and instead just deflect all the questions.

Pay attention next time.

I was being sarcastic because of the other asshole guy

Yes

Because even if I do you niggers will say I'm wrong, literally look at yourself right now. You're pretending the literal autist Vergil in 5 is anything like the insanely serious Vergil of 3. You're fucked in the head.

I hate this samefag so fucking much

I literally have played the games, so that's why I'm asking how you could have such a blatantly stupid opinion. Explain yourself, or I'm just going to assume you're talking out of your ass.

The OST is coming on March 20th lads
5 discs and 136 tracks in total

Attached: 1549797285419.jpg (609x396, 71K)

>can't back up his claims
Ok retard, maybe you should take your own advise.

user Vergil has been the primary focus of 3 and 5, and has only ever been playable in rereleases. To expect him to be in the base game was unrealistic, you only have yourself to blame for your disappointment.

I like how blatantly shit DMC5's gameplay is, people are going to post fucking debug mode combos pretending this is a good game.

>that first time you used Dr. Faust

Attached: 1495189512735.gif (500x361, 1023K)

Dante and nero need to show him how to let loose once in awhile.

what the fuck are you talking about. A practice room has been fan requested for over a decade

>instead the shitty character that is V is playable with multiple missions
Itsuno is fucked man what was he thinking?

Vergil is literally playable in the files he's just missing a few attacks.

He's not playable its literally just his boss moves. He's missing like 70% of his fucking moveset because its a mod that just changes player ID due to the game listing vergil as a player because of his boss characteristics. He's not even remotely close to being done, and its a janky as fuck mod to just allows you to play as him that you can do for basically every other enemy in the game.

>>can't back up his claims
The fact you think I have to just shows how much of a delusion you're in. Jesus.

I liked the soundtrack by Combichrist more. It was a lot more coherent and even whereas DMC5 ost is all over the place. Some good tracks and a whole lotta duds.

Attached: 1544592792958.png (1000x700, 101K)

Dante actually taking things seriously this time around instead of shitposting 24/7 like in 4

Read the entire post this time.

It's funny how defensive you get over people merely asking you to expand on your statements. It's almost as if you know you're full of shit but can't bring yourself to simply admit it. It's quite clear that you yourself haven't played the games.

Still deflecting retard

>What the fuck does balrogs ignition have anything to do with DmC?
It was Osiris' main gimmick, called feed.

>Cavaliere has rekkas from fighting games which is exactly where DMC takes everything from.
That's not what I'm talking about at all.

>"Hold attacks" have been fucking everywhere since DMC3
No attack what inputted by holding in any of the previous games, except drive/roundtrip. And you could seamlessly chain them like you can do with hard way or lightning Cerberus.

You're pretending the literal autist Vergil in 5 is anything like the insanely serious Vergil of 3. You're fucked in the head.

I'm only "defensive" because I know your end game. You're just shills who will eat shit for breakfast and pretend it's a perfectly balanced meal.

I will try that out thanks

Attached: 1552222250297.png (1067x625, 770K)

Expected in to be playable in 3 is retard but not in 5 as he should has his own campaign inthe game and dude is like one of the main cast of the franchise at this point. There is no excuse just Craocim being greedy fucker as usual.

Vergil is still an autist in 3.
>Vergil: Give that to me.
>Dante: No way, you got your own.
>Vergil: Well I want yours too.

>Vergil: It would be fun to fight with the Prince of Darkness. If my father did it, I should be able to do it too!

70% of a moveset and no functional devil trigger/focus meter is a lot more than "a few attacks" idiot.

DMCV feels like what MGSV should have been.

Attached: 1451503087937.png (550x535, 198K)

>He is not playable in the main game
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Attached: 1551833470865.jpg (590x874, 145K)

Keep going.

You're in for a treat on DMD

Instead of wasting time giving us non answers why couldn't you just list your fucking points?

Alright you illiterate fuck I'll help you out.

>instead the shitty character that is V is playable with multiple missions
Itsuno is fucked man what was he thinking?

>Still projecting
>Still deflecting
>Still hasn't answered any questions
Either you're a genuinely low IQ mong or you are seriously dedicated to the b8 game.

>impregnates her
>SO SLOW
>zips his pants like a sword sheath

>it doesnt even "require" any timing
>you just press it anywhere in the middle of the attack animation

Attached: 1552374089849.jpg (778x813, 362K)

what does that have to do with me refuting the second half of your post you god damn troglodyte. Im not talking about V, im talking about you saying vergil is playable while missing a few attacks. Shit you're really stupid

who is this aids carrying trans nigger faggot? i keep seeing this pic everywhere and i'm curious

As expected you are just here to shitpost. Keep defending trash, it's a good look for you autists.

>Dante with Faust laughing as red orbs rain from the sky
Drawfags please.

>we have to play as this emo instead of the vergil we really wanted

It's called hyperbole.

I understood V to be Vergil as he was before he awakened his demonic power. There's a letter in the library of an old man reminiscing about a kid he knew once who loved reading William Blake and had a twin brother.

Is growing up from an emo into a katana wielding *teleports behind you* really that big a leap? I think I've met people in real life who followed that evolution.

V really is the casual filter of DMC threads

post teeth

*ahem*
FUCK ROYAL GUARD

Attached: 0.webm (800x439, 2.76M)

Its lady gaga and this retard infests every capcom related threads with the same pictures avatarfagging so thats probably why you've seen it

Vergil is absolutely an autist in 3, you are delusional.
He's legitimately more laid-back in 5 after reuniting with V.

Great argument kiddo.

dont think so but ragtime breakage is king vs fury, you can get in easy exceed combos and take like 80% of its health

>V
>emo
Why are you complaining about a lack of Vergil if you never even had any intention of playing the game in the first place.

Yup, the game is good but Vergil is not playable in the main game in DMCV really piss me off.

Would you want Vergil's moveset to be the same as in 4?

Based and gunpowdered.

dumbass

zip it, autistic dmcuck

>yfw you S rank the Greyon mission and you get a photo of V drinking the fucking soda from DmC

Attached: 1538164251153.gif (200x185, 2.99M)

>You cut off your own son's arm for THIS?
Savage

Attached: 1552272858277.png (508x280, 97K)

Based.

>mash buttons: the character
Only retarded casuals like him.

Attached: V is shit.webm (644x300, 2.95M)

GUNSLINGER CHADS, RISE UP

no theres no reason for him to have beowulf or force edge anymore. either give him a huge yamato moveset or give him new devil arms

5's serious Vergil is Urizen, Urizen is just DMC3 Vergil whose accomplished his goals. After he gets put back together with V's experiences he mellows out

Give him a campaign where he and Dante go through hell and get a couple of Devil Arms

Nah you just hate this series.

>LADY NEVER DID THAT

>calling me dumb when you couldn't see that yourself
Yeesh.

Oh so you just wanted yous eh? Couldn't think of an argument in that tiny brain of yours.

>hey how's cerberus going along
>i got some wub wub
>oh what the fuck is that get me someone else and just redo cerberus' theme from 3
>now that i think about it doesn't sound different enough fuck it just get some random composers and let them draw straws on what time periods they're gonna work on because haha cerberus has 3 heads so it it's like a 3headed man did this music

>dante gives vergil a kalina ann
>he refuses to fire it and uses it as a melee weapon

Attached: 1552195802914.jpg (515x514, 60K)

Feel free to tell me how the Urizen and V split is good story telling next. Let me just kick up my feet here and prepare my sides.

Attached: 1310059288996.png (1400x1050, 340K)

Don't be retarded calling him emo is just in jest.

We all agree that Vergil needs a bow, right?

Tell me how it's not?

>Proud button masher
Based journo tier retard

>we basically get DMC3 Vergil
>but we're stuck with DmC Dante
Fuck you indeed.

Your post wasn't even remotely hyperbolic you just backpedaled because you saw a youtube video of some guy who changed the player id of nero and thought "WAOW VERGILS NEARLY DONE WTF ITSUNO"

Never post Guts again, retarded shitposter, he's too good for you

Attached: you are psychologically disturbed..png (368x239, 55K)

>Make dumbass comment
>I was merely pretending
Every time.

Yeah but it needs to shoot SWORDS and be made from two SWORDS with a bendy stretchy SWORD that charges with POWER.

There's no other option.

He's not going to explain anything and will go in circles avoiding an explanation, don't bother.

Buster Arm Breakage deletes it. You can put it in a Buster-able state by hitting hard line (hold sword until Nero's sword shines) or hitting the end of the delayed combo (Sword, sword, sword, then sword).

This works on DMD.

Attached: DELETE FURY.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

I imagine Dante royal guarding the first half and after Dante gets bored he just switches to this.

>Your post wasn't even remotely hyperbolic
Yes it was you retard. I was one of the first people to downloat the CT, I know how he plays.

I'm surprised Reuben hasn't shown up on JRE yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhrMT5q5UmY

Attached: crazy reuben alien squeeze toy.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

Cringe and shit eater pilled.

>4channel is serious business
Reddit looks like its more your style kid.

>button mashing
>using charged abilities
Stop lying. We know you can play normally.

>Vergil using a bow be like

Attached: 1373512003919.jpg (878x3022, 516K)

Can I get more of these webms?

rare reuben!

I like the way you think.

Attached: 1430005591608.jpg (900x720, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x8rCR6K5qwA

>4 nightmares

The frame rate would probably shit itself. If you're playing on PC you'll just get a blue screen with "SSSSSSSS" repeated over and over again

GUNS ARE FOR PUSSIES

Attached: you shall die.jpg (480x480, 66K)

"Normally" meaning your mashing buttons 90% of the time. Charging every now and then to keep the meter up for minutes at a time. The character is fucking garbage.

SEETHING

How the the fuck do you mash Shadow's delayed combos?

I don't but if you did you would
>mash mash > not mash for half a sec > mash a lot
Very fucking detailed combat righ here, brothers.

>GUNS ARE FOR PUSSIES
Quote from man shot

>be Lady
>have weapon after your mother
>lose it thanks to (You)rizen™ tentacle raping you
>Dante finds it
>he also takes your Kalina Ann 2 that Nico made for you as replacer
>he gives your original weapon to man who tentacle raped you in the first place
>he also leaves you in debt to Morrison, so you're now forced to get BLACKED™ for living
I'd hate to be Dante when he gets out of hell.

Attached: ep4-41.jpg (1275x715, 143K)

Honestly as someone that thinks v is fun this is honestly true. That and griffins button is just being held down 90% of the time.

Granted you can say that about all the delay combos in the game though.

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED YOUR DAD, BOOOOOOOOOOY!!!

Attached: Luce_and_Ombra.png (434x361, 185K)

That's not what mashing means my man.

>griffins button is just being held down 90% of the time
That's just you being shit.

>AT FIRST YOU PRESS BUTTONS, THEN YOU DON'T PRESS BUTTONS, AND THEN YOU PRESS BUTTONS AGAIN
Funny how it applies to *your favorite game* too, huh. Way to shoot yourself in the foot with your own argument.

Ah yes, I see now, V will never live up to the technical masterpiece of Red Queen combo C

>That's just you being shit.
Well mabey, but alternating between that and the sweeping thing out damages everything I can use time with so IDK man.

I can't imagine how you could like him, it's so fucking basic and it feels boring and disjointed because there's no feedback. The already bad AI also goes full retard against V and it's piss easy to interrupt anything regardless. If things start to go sour somehow you spawn that golem and then you have SSS by default for another minute or so.

Not mashing just means you're doing shit damage and nothing the character does looks cool so even combo autists have nothing to brag about while playing with him.

Pressing buttons randomly without thinking is mashing. That's all I do and I've never gotten lower than an S rank with the character on SoS or DMD.

You have to consider what buttons you're pressing for most other action games especially DMC. With V it doesn't matter what you press, the only deliberate action you do while playing him is summoning the golem and R1+circle finishing enemies. Brainlet gameplay.

Red Queen Dismal vs SSS button mashing.

You're right Milion Stabs in 3 is such a terrible move.

>Red Queen Dismal vs SSS button mashing.
Please post a webm of only one of Shadow's delayed combos getting you to SSS

If Dante only had that attack and his gun you would be saying he was shit too. That's about how shallow V is.

Move