Think about this Yea Forums even if SE announced Final Fantasy XVI at the current rate it takes them to develop FF...

Think about this Yea Forums even if SE announced Final Fantasy XVI at the current rate it takes them to develop FF games it wouldn't see the light of day till 2029.

Attached: final-Fantasy-16-rumors.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/wccftech.com/final-fantasy-xvi-fantasy/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They might as well make 16 into a movie which only progresses when you hold x down

Modern FF ain't worth shit

considering all of their continuous disasters from games with dev cycles gone far too long but get lots of money anyway (not enough to recoup costs though), I bet they'd be making lower budget stuff now.

Well, I hope they do anyway.

Don't you realize they already working on it?

Remember that AAA project they talking about?

So it will be out before FFVII remake

FF 16 is going to be a phone game screen cap this post

i work at SE and I'm pushing really hard for it

They had a pretty fucked up series of issues with FNC + KH3, so I expect now that's all flattened out it should get back to something more normal.

I hope they listen to Yoshida and go back to classic fantasy.

Link to what Yoshida said?

The Final Fantasy saga was shelved when Squeenix canceled [the remaining chapters of] FFXV. Don’t delude yourself thinking that another one is in development. FFXIII is the last [complete, non-canceled] Final Fantasy.

google.com/amp/s/wccftech.com/final-fantasy-xvi-fantasy/amp/

I'll tell you some joke.

SE is now trying to build a new universe that similar to Ivalice or FNC and they're currently developing multiple FF games at once (not include FF7Re) that will take part in this universe.

That FFXVI you talking about is also part of this and it's not even called FF16 or Agni's Philosophy, i'm not even sure if they ever use roman number in future FF title anymore.

I'm only joking, do not take this seriously.

>2029
You dumbass, that's when FFVII:R's going to finish

Attached: 1451505574540.jpg (850x1133, 150K)

he's a moron then, classic fantasy is played out and boring

Of course you're joking, Fabula Nova Crystalys was a disaster, no way they'd ever do that again.

what do you think all the ports and remakes are for gotta recover all that xv dev cost somehow

tifa's breasts are too big and that outfit looks like shit a whore wears

Attached: a17826c13bea8d91cf9858bec0d5d2d8c445f41e.jpg (800x1228, 197K)

my point still stands. They're gonna use her advent children design anyway, not that hooker outfit

Attached: Tifa and Yuffie.png (800x715, 575K)

tifa is a dirty slut

Thank you for instantly killing all hype I would have had for it.

Attached: 1721f5a617df4c6e1a6615e74db85c49.jpg (627x900, 63K)

Attached: 51479 - Aeris_Gainsborough Christmas Final_Fantasy_VII Tifa_Lockheart featured_image.jpg (659x800, 237K)