XIV thread. Home

XIV thread. Home.

Least it was before Duty Finder fucked it up.

Attached: seagrot.png (699x242, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vZAn9exNp_I
youtube.com/watch?v=4WRZ6r8nyjU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2qOWmKiz0
youtube.com/watch?v=KCxwAhPLUU0
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Total_Eclipse
fflogs.com/zone/rankings/14/#boss=4519&metric=dps&class=Tanks
youtube.com/watch?v=yP4u8QYJmO0
youtube.com/watch?v=dHZmFg3dXdo
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002680.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just resubscribed to this shit game after not playing for 438 days based on when the last FC buff I used states and I cannot fucking believe how awful this game is still lagging. It used to be alright before with delays in actions here and there but holy shit, I'm getting some legendary levels of never before seen rubber banding and 10-15 second long pauses between gathering hits and disconnects every 10 minutes. I asked in towns if anyone else was having this problem and got zero responses, forgetting the fact that this game is devoid of humans with keyboards. I can't be the only person having this problem surely? If this game lags this fucking bad and everyone is putting up with it silently, then I'm unsubbing again and forever this time.

It's just you.

I've never seen anything like that and never heard of anyone else having it happen

Also, for anyone interested in resubbing like I did, the game is fucking dead. Barely anybody around even during peak hours. Outside of peak hours, expect to literally be the only person in that area.

You playing on console or PC? Was actually curious if I'd have the same lag I'm having on PC if I booted up my wife's account on PS4 and tested it. This is some serious looney tunes bullshit tier lag except I'm not laughing.

imagine lying on the internet about a game you obviously don't play to attempt to dissuade others from playing it

I really wish I didn't wait literal years before trying BLM.

Guys....
How do I get a qt3.14159265 miqo'te gf (female)?

Attached: 1547603416889.png (1186x1790, 869K)

Based retard they literally need to split the data centers because SE doesnt want to pay to expand the overpopulated data centers.

I thought it was suspicious when instantly two people can in and told me they've never seen or heard of anything like my problem and that it was just me, then you came along and confirmed my suspicions that there are indeed FOR FREE shill defenders for this game that try to discredit any actual criticism aimed at the game. Find something better to do with your time than accusing me of lying about a game I've got 3.8k hours in, queer.

You aren't wrong. Doesn't even feel like an mmo

Did you update your drivers?

Here's what's wrong about this. They make it seem like there's a lot more people playing this game than there actually is by constantly implying their servers are full. This part is wrong. There's also people saying that they're getting queues when they log in. This part is true.

What SE has done here to artificially inflate their numbers is they have lowered their server's player capacity to the current daily peak player counts of each server. This makes people think there's a lot of people playing but literally take a fucking walk and you'll see how dead wrong that is. They raise the cap obviously when patches and expansions hit, but as of right now, the game is dead.

The queues are fake. You can just cancel it and get in immediately.

What the hell does game drivers have to do with latency and server lag.

Have you tried turning the server on and off?

That's IF you log in without getting error code 90002 or 10105 and either crashing or getting booted back to the main menu.

No, but I bet SE never tossed that idea to their server fags at NTT.

Attached: IMG_20190312_062951.png (429x231, 65K)

it makes me laugh how cat npc are actually more interesting than actual created cat characters.
All female cat I've seen look exactly the same

Attached: 1548910288723.jpg (800x804, 42K)

I forget what happened at Crystal Tower. How are they planning to tie that all in to 5.0?

We locked that gay Redhead catfag in it.

Also, the whole Crystal Tower stuff is all still speculation but if you watch the most recent Shadowbringers trailer there is a split second shot of the Crystal tower in the beginning when the Warrior of Light is having flashbacks in his head to bahamut, the calamity, etc. So it is most definitely going to play a role somehow.

Crystal tower has been the one source to shard jump. We went to the void in form of the world of Darkness at the end of the raid. As we are under the assumption and as Krile pointed out, those who have had their souls ripped from their bodies are being called, possibly to another shard. At the end of the CT series, Nero tossed a tracker into the pit and it starts to go off. That signal is explained by Kriles statement about the Alligan shit being at the bottom. G'raha refers to the crystal towers GATES and their need to be opened once the time as come.

Attached: 1531474298365_0.png (527x290, 307K)

Also Nero stole Cid's tools in Omega story to prepare for something.

i know they plan out the story far in advance but i refuse to believe that nero's probe thingy going off in arr has anything to do with shad, and wasn't some dumb cliffhanger they just forgot to do anything with

>Crystal tower has been the one source to shard jump

Was it? What story point pointed that out?

The 12th shard is the void. A world lost to darkness.

Don't know what server you're on but in mine tgere's quite tge number of people in pretty much any of the city states I go to. Daily dungeons and raids always gets filled in fast enough and the Eureka areas always gets maxed out when I get there.

Nigga that ain't Shposhae

I wish femElezen looked like this.

Attached: 73672064_p0.png (1450x1297, 1.3M)

i wish femElezen looked like THIS

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mochisuna__86e2de4d5271858b99f56e2f648e94cf.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

Thicc eyebrow > Thot

give her thicc eyebrows, now what

Attached: 1551340850736.jpg (716x620, 257K)

Lalafells are the best PvE players in this game

Cute thot

The server queues are bullshit everyone knows that. Its the reserving instance bullshit thats taking the real hit. This is also 100% SEs fault

femlezen are da bess
finna dab on bunny shits

Attached: ffxiv_02032019_173620_845.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Speaking of duty finder I just used it for the first time
What were they thinking dumping all those tutorials on you at once when a fight is just about to break out

the shroud

home

Attached: 1.0.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Are you a Elezen/Rogaeden/highlander/Viera man? A Miqo'te/Au'ra/Midlander man? Or a lalafell man?

I'm a cunnysuer

>Elezen and Viera in the same group as manwomen
Nice try tranny

I need my glasses.

Don't argue. It's split into amazon, petite and cunny.

all of them, except roes and potatos

Attached: 1455268980460.png (736x672, 856K)

>Everything's the same

Attached: Model-Endless_Summer_Glasses.png (372x339, 141K)

He literally said it in the post retard. World of darkness is a shard that was lost to darkness

Also when do I get to do pvp

Wolves Den. I forget how to actually get there. Somewhere in Limsa Lominsa.

Alright here bud.
In Limsa just take the ather to Lower La Noscea and it'll spit you out in the middle area of this map an on this map here you see a porttown called the Moraby Drydocks all the way down south either walk your ass or teleport there and in that town there should be a NPC that can take you to Wolves Den.

T.Maelstrom General.

Attached: lower-la-noscea.jpg (1473x1669, 486K)

I'm making tea rn

what kind?

>Comfy xi/v/ threads in come June

top comfie

Black tea with lemon juice

Attached: 1544665792531.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Maximum comfy. Enjoy, user

Attached: 1545738768391.jpg (768x768, 75K)

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Attached: 327462398.png (796x789, 724K)

Few more months till I get a tall bunny girl rocking this outfit and weapon.

Attached: 300px-Gunbreaker_concept_art.jpg (300x424, 25K)

that laughs that will be had when viera gunbreaker becomes the new shitter combo

They should lock out certain races from having certain jobs. Lalafell and Viera as GBK will be immersion ruining.

>MUH
*puts on garo gear*
>IMMERSION
*summons Jibanyan*
>WILL BE
*drives away on the regalia*
>RUINED

stop being a faggot and just say lalafell and future viera players are trash and should just be banned from the game you little bitch

Holy shit is Jibanyan actually in the game

from the long past yokai watch event

4 garo dudes on a regalia would look pretty dope

Attached: 439573954.png (474x358, 395K)

Bet you're ok with this game having shit like this too
youtu.be/vZAn9exNp_I

Yda... ;___;

She is Lyse now. Say it with us.

Lyse is a good character. Lyse has good character development. Lyse is pivotal to the story.

No, Yda was wholesome and Lyse is a thot. ;__;

Have you read Yoshi P's book? Apparently there's a full translation

Attached: 1497603474890.jpg (1000x1421, 196K)

Anyone on Primal needs help with anything?

damn, npcs look like this?

Attached: 535645757.png (340x570, 392K)

Yda died in 1.0.
Lyse just took Yda's name.

HEY BROS eu player here, what's a good class server city state to start playing in?
How do I make friends in XIV?

If by duty finder you mean MSQ then yeah

Why are their two fox lolis dancing in front of a big crowd
Do they feel for a man with no gil in his hand?

>class server city state to start
Class and city don't matter since you can switch class at any moment and city state limitations were removed. I recommend playing Marauder if you want to tank, Thaumaturge if you wanna be slow but do BIG DICK DAMAGE. As for server, as long as you stay away from Shiva and Moogle you're good. They're the German and French servers

Just pick a server with the road to 60 buff. It will help you level up faster. Starting class doesn't matter since once you hit level 10 with that class you can start unlocking and playing the others on the same character. Bear in mind that you won't be able to travel to the other city states until around level 15 so some of them will be unavailable to you. Lancer, Archer and Conjurer start in Gridania. Gladiator, Pugilist and Thaumaturge start in Ul Dah and Marauder and Arcanist start in Limsa. You can also unlock Rogue in Limsa but you can't start the game as one.

Only 9 more days until our fears/hopes about races and if we’re getting 3 classes or 2 in ShB can be put to rest

yeah mikoto does from the ivalice raid series. try again.

>and if we’re getting 3 classes or 2 in ShB
Honestly I think they're trying to standardize 1 tank/1 healer + limited job and 2 DPS + limited and rotate each expansion

Anyone that thinks we're getting more than 2 jobs and 1 race are delusional, or so new they don't know how lazy the devs are

9 days until these dumb male viera/hrothgar discussions end bros.. im so happy...

thread died before I could post the answer yesterday
there's this many characters owning the fatter cat mount

Attached: unknown-7.png (108x26, 1K)

How many shameless fucks bought the whale?

yowza

An easy million for one low-effort mount. Guess there's a reason for the era of microtransactions.

>more limited crap
why?

Attached: 1439882396357.jpg (433x380, 26K)

I don't think we're getting more.
But I hope we do.

Downloading game now. Which server do I choose?

I like the idea of limited jobs, just Blue Mage was executed poorly. Limited jobs should add more open world content, but most of the time playing blue mage will be spent in duties griding for the high tier spells. Think of beast master for example, you'd have to catche very single type of mob in the overworld, they all have unique stats, strengths and weaknesses and you have to strategically use them to catch stronger monsters.

assuming 1 character = 1 player (which is obviously false)
$24 x 78600 = $1,886,400
I do think it made them easily above $1.5 million.

Am at work so I can't tell you right now, but I'll look it up and post it whenever I can.

Why no other developer even trying to make p2p mmo anymore?
I want competition, ARR being best mmo on the market is just boring

Attached: carnivale.png (1510x475, 600K)

Sounds like a lot of effort and budget for a shitty minigame players would forget about one week after launch, just like BLU. At least blue mage had a sick pimpcane.

Because it is very difficult and expensive to create and maintain an mmo, they're some of the most complex software in video games, and the risks are high. Even an established IP doesn't guarantee success. But the real problem is that they don't offer anything anymore that can't be expored better by other genres. If you want pvp you have mobas, team shooters, arena shooters, all sorts of stuff. If you want co-op PVE you have games like path of exile that focus more on PVE aspect. If you want to just chat up people, well, you can always just open Facebook. XIV and WoW are bloated relics of the past.

Not him, but a class that could be used for open world stuff and farming old dungeons and the like sounds like something that could be fun for doing rep grinds and glamfarming.

How accurate it is considering it's account bound?

Name one game with better raiding.

>Limited jobs should add more open world content
Or maybe they could add more open world content that all jobs could enjoy, instead of having to gimp what could perfectly work as a normal job to do so.

Well, you have to actively redeem it on your alts for it to appear there.
I can't imagine more than a small fraction of that actively plays with alts and redeemed the mount on all their alts.
Unfortunately, there's no way to verify.
That's still a LOT of fat cats in barely 2 weeks.

But Yea Forums told me there only 50k active subs and game is dead
what the fuck

Unironically still WoW although raiding is a pretty terrible concept in the first place and anybody who enjoys herding seven to nineteen retards to stop fucking up mechanics and start dancing on cue can attest to that.

There isnt enough open world content to justified a Job for it. And old content can be farmed by any Max level Job depending on the specific mechanics in play.

Yes but if they want to come up with something that they don't want to make sure is balanced for raids and shit then having it be an option for other stuff seems reasonable. Something they can put together in a short amount of time compared to something they need to make sure is balanced and fits into fights and comps.

Like "here is my idea of a class, it has a minigame that will last for a little, but after that it's just useful for doing other stuff in, and it's a concept that I think sounds fun."

and then if it's super popular maybe it could be fleshed out or have a none limited version made without some of the crazier stuff.

BLU wasn't even fun in the first place.

It's quite a bit cheaper in EU for some reason.

Attached: Capture.png (190x239, 73K)

It's not going to end, it's only the beginning, it's going to be far worse if no male viera/female hrothgar

Got the same shit, some of their nodes are absolutely fucked and they dont care about it at all, mudfish helps a bit.

Oh damn.

Bard has performance. There is nothing stopping the developers for doing both. You can make it a full Job and given it the Spell learning as a side activity to do. Limited Jobs are just retarded because your intentionally making something unable to play the vast majority of the game. Then later patching it to do more older content.

Yeah but you can only put so many man hours into developing stuff that's properly balanced like that. Throwing out concepts that are smaller in scale could be an interesting way to explore ideas.

Oh no, they'd have to put some effort and thought instead of having one guy code it over the weekend like they did with BLU and Logos actions?

Perish the though

They don't have unlimited resources and time mayne, if doing it became detrimental to their regular additions then it's an issue, but if it's something small they squeeze in extra then I don't see the harm.

You want me to lie to you?

Exactly, which is why creating Limited Jobs is a bad idea. That is resources you can spend on all the other full Jobs. And if you group up all the Limited Jobs in the future to do stuff together. Your defeating the purpose of it being limited.

Attached: letbluin.png (750x750, 627K)

If DNC is actually a healer (or an actual thing), I'm kinda worried about how they would fuck it up.
Will they make it a regen healer like WHM?
Or will they make it a direct equivalent to SCH and make it a shield healer?
Will it have buff too on top of that?
Would it kill completely SCH off the meta?
I'm really not sure how they could make it interesting without killing either SCH or WHM in its wake.
Or worst, it would be like 3.0 AST and completely useless.

Attached: 0a62344ac656a993e38c5c079273674d.jpg (800x1000, 342K)

Anyone know a good fishing bot?

I don't mind if it's obvious, I'm gonna be semi-afk using it so I can use chat to prove I'm not afk.

Attached: ERPFAGSGOAWAY.png (869x91, 33K)

based erp sluts.

SCH will never not be meta, they cry too hard for that to happen

I hope all the potatoes die.

A frog in our FC is ending every sentence with "^^". Must be disabled.

WoW has six healers with different mechanics. The first thing they need to do is to kill the retarded shield vs regen dichotomy. All healers have to be able to do both to some extent. Then they need to kill fairy, making her into a temporary summon like Demi-Bahamut. Free embraces cannot be overestimated, healing without a fairy in the party is like earth and heaven. And boom, now you can introduce any kind of healing mechanic to all the existing and new healing classes.

>Play on EU
>Get guaranteed 2-3 lagspikes per pull in my Ultimate runs that can very easily lead to a wipe
>tfw it does

Attached: 46234.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Haven't had a lagspike in EU for a few weeks at least. Fix you internet.

Fuck you saying about the French?

Attached: 1465811987_Frog-ffvii-status.png (274x266, 21K)

Is it time for the Hrothgar announcement yet?

Attached: 1523808111130.jpg (7299x4320, 3.93M)

>Literally works on my machine
Eat a dick you SE cocksucker. Entire static has similar issues.

PD: I get average 12 latency in every other online game.

>WoW
>We need 16 paladins

If DNC give buff as powerful as AST, there will be no reason to pick up SCH at all.
Balance is usually like 1000+ RDPS (but RNG dependent) while Chain stratagem is a stable 650~ RDPS

It's impossible to get ride of the Fairy at this point, SE will just nerf it again like they did in 4.0 tho.

Healers' own performance will take a hit wihout a fairy. No matter how much they nerf her free healing every gcd is busted.

I just want some people to raid with and he had all jobs max leveled, so I assumed he had at least touched ex primals, but I was very wrong.
Honestly I'm not sure how to recruit not super casual people to FC, do I look at their logs before inviting?

Honestly, I’d think DNC would be a dps and something else be a healer mainly because most healer gear would end up looking like cancer on DNC.
I could see DNC say, sharing gear with NIN, however

No, you see, if SCH isn't being picked, they'll scream and cry on the OF until either they get buffed to ridiculous new heights, or whatever bumped them off gets nerfed into the ground so hard they'll never recover

Can confirm, im from Spain and every friend in my city has the same problem. Something is fucked on SE end

Too much Melee DPS, if its a DPS might become physical ranged.

I mean, on the other hand, if DNC is a healer, most healer gear in ShB would be made with them in mind, which would change the whole "hurr white dress for both male and female" healing gear healers get so far.
Basically a welcoming change.

Yes, it's the only way to get an objective feel from a player. Recruit people with >75 on the first two floors and >50 on the last two, or at least bother to check if he has clears in previous tiers/floors if you don't want to bother with percentiles.

I guess we will see if dc split will fix this shit.

>It's impossible to get ride of the Fairy at this point
It's actually very easy to get rid of the fairy. In PVP, the fairy gauge is used to summon the fairy rather than for Union, the fairy is desummoned when the gauge runs out and is built up by broils. It's unironically a much better mechanic than anything they could come up with for healers in PVE. Do the same thing. Build up fairy gauge, use it to temporarily summon the fairy, if you really want to differentiate summons make it so Eos casts WD upon summoning and Selene casts Fey Wind. Change Dissipation to a cooldown that converts a set amount of fairy gauge back into aetherflow. Change Union to be a +50 gauge bonus like Barrel Stabilizer. There's SO MUCH you can do with this, the only excuse is laziness.

Attached: 418432797988880385.png (128x127, 26K)

What if blunt physical ranged dps?
finally, something to sync with MNK

Learn to read.

I think the Blunt/Slashing/Piercing Debuffs will be removed in 5.0. But we will know more about combat in a few months.

>yfw Shadowniggers adds the Blitzballer job

Only the data center matters

Aether is a solid choice, and even better, the cringe ERP server (Balmung) is being moved to a containment center next xpac

Please, don't put SCH in the same basket as WAR.
4.0 SCH was fucked all over.
>Aoe damage incredibly nerfed
>Fairy nerfed
>Everything cost more MP than other healers
>Will also nerfing Aetherflow to 10% MP instead of the 20% they used to have.
>Fey union only having something like a 5yalm range and if the tank moved out of range the fairy would still consume the bar for nothing
>Excog giving nothing if the tank HP didn't fall behind 50% making you waste a stack of aetherflow

Coming from 3.0 SCH to this was harsh, especially when SCH lvl 60 skill was so situational that it was mostly useless

Attached: 1499295961876.png (3929x1787, 800K)

Oh shit, the greatest LB3
Grand Wizard Shot

It's funny how bad a state PvP is in right now and yet it introduces certain concepts and mechanics that would ironically work better as PvE design choices sometimes, funny how that is

>bal must shüt
>uyay we win

PvP won't work in XIV. XIV is a co-op game, not a competitive one, and the player base is a reflection of that.

I honestly wouldn't mind the combo mechanic put in PVE if it can make more place for new skills/abilities.
It worked pretty great in Aion.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WRZ6r8nyjU

It wont work because the tickrates are shit and the pvp team has no idea what they're doing, not because of that retarded thing you pulled out of your ass and made up

That's literally not the point.
The point is that SB PVP had a lot of great mechanical ideas that would be amazing in PVE if only it wasn't for Yoshi cockblocking anything interesting with his ABLOO ABLOO WHAT IF PEOPLE LIKE HOW IT IS NOW bullshit.

Is BLU in FFXIV like BLU in FFXI? If no, what are the differences?

I think the general mechanic of hitting a button and it turning into a different button for the duration that it's redundant (like Enochian turning into Fire/Blizz 4) is neat, and yeah the condensed combos would be great, and they would save a lot of room, it's ridiculous how many buttons there are that are seperate but will never be pressed in different orders no matter what anyway, it's ridiculous

Everyone's an armchair dev here. The majority of jobs were well fixed in 4.0.

Ah yes, we went from all jobs working well to BLM still not working, MCH still being ass, and DRK got even worse

The only class that saw any real improvement or fixing was PLD

xi blu can do anything
xiv blu can't do anything

You can play the game as a Blue Mage in XI. Blue Mage in XIV is collectathon with skills, so it was dead after a week.

I think PVP is fine, and I also feel like I'm the only one who gets what Yoshi was going for with how skills are handled. The problem is that (NA at least) players act like retards chasing bait and never want to complete objectives.

I'd be drowning in seals if queue times weren't an hour+

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2qOWmKiz0

I was there day 1 with people mass farming skills. Then dropped it after getting everything on the field.

can eurobros gift to na bros?

This game is already mind-numbingly easy job wise, the ONLY situation I will permit auto-combos being added to PvE and won't immediately quit is if they add like 5-10 abilities and/or add a new layer of complexity to the job. It goes without saying this won't happen and you're deluded if you think otherwise.

It's level capped under the current limit, can do limited content, and has it's very own content to do weekly for tomes and seals. The weapon also has no stats as well as abilities being underpowered in a lot of cases, so BLU overall is much weaker compared to other classes in both strength & HP.

It's otherwise very similar. You go around the world and collect spells and make a custom build. They've stated the cap will eventually rise, but won't be on the same cap as other jobs. The hope is that if they continue adding more limited jobs, that there will eventually be limited jobs only trials & raids.

>XIV is a co-op game, not a competitive one
While you are not wrong, I dare you to tell that to the hordes of retards taking parses as "competitive content"

>SCH hater that wants to run it into the ground
what for?

No, PVP is not fine.
3.0 PVP had actual dept to it.
You needed to actually learn a burst rotation completely out of the PVE rotation if you wanted to kill people, some skills had added effect in PVP too, like Sole Survivor for example putting a weakness on the people affected by it.

The additional PVP skills were also great and added more reactivity to the battles.

Have been at the top for too long.
Can't wait for SHB to give WHM a buff too.

>all this SCH bashing from SEETHING white mages
>STILL mad that their basic bitch healer isn't meta
You wanna know why the class your playing isn't meta? It's because YOUR A WHITE MAGE

Attached: 0306023103.jpg (600x615, 40K)

They've admitted that they fucked up on MCH, DRK, and WHM, and STILL just bandaid patched them for the 4.X patches, refusing to do actual work on the jobs until the expansion.

I think gift codes are not region locked, I could be wrong.

>SCH and WHM fighting
>AST and DNC are the meta for 5.0

Feels good to be a gangster

If this happens I would laugh my ass off because the SCH of my static actually belittle anyone playing WHM and he piss me off.

There were skills that literally had no use and some jobs were outright at a disadvantage because of cast times and application against players, not mobs.

Granted some jobs are still OP, but MNK for example had 0 chance at any time.

>Everyone's an armchair dev here
And yet majority of issues with jobs (some of which still persist) were all pointed out before the expansion even released from tooltips alone, and were met with "wait for release, you just don't understand", only for the devs to packpedal on literally every single thing.

Attached: angry-au-ra-noises-25952119.png (500x690, 141K)

It's especially insulting when you consider the fact that there's several months between each patch, meaning that the players of those classes have had to deal with their class issues for almost two years now. I like DRK though.

How do I be a good Tank? what are some things a Tank does that usually earns them your comms? I usually get 1 or 2 at the end of dungeons but I just feel like I'm not trying hard enough I manage to keep aggro well and can maintain it even if DPS dont use they aggro reducing skills but what exactly separates a good tank from an average one? ( I main PLD but to WAR and DRK to keep things fresh)

Attached: apu10.jpg (1200x893, 176K)

>meaning that the players of those classes have had to deal with their class issues for almost two years now.
You speak as though those players give a shit as much as you do.

see MCH between 3.4 and 4.0
see retarded RDM/SAM numbers
even if people don't understand why something feels good or works, they'll still gravtate towards better design

Outright lies.
MNK was fucking busted in PVP in 3.X.
Their additional pvp skills were crazy, having an AOE physical silence that would also give 3 stack of Greased Lightning and Somersault that would give perfect balance for a short time.
And let's not forget One Ilm Punch which was useless in PVE but fucking awesome in PVP since it could dispel people buff.

Also MNK could easily stunlock to death too.

I still can't figure out why people like MCH.

It was based in 3.x also guns are cool

The reality is tanking is has a low ceiling. If you're successfully tanking and setting an appropriate pace then you're 99% optimal, and the 1% extra you could squeeze out doesn't make a ton of difference.

>Also MNK could easily stunlock to death too.
>be MNK
>MCH/BRD use you for target practice
>Second Wind will not do the job
>healer too busy sucking off tanks
>die

Attached: suffering.png (369x135, 92K)

Why am i such an overly sensitive person, Yea Forums? I tagged as a heal for a dungeon and god damn i was so stressed my heart was racing like crazy, it felt like so much pressure on me i was spamming every spell and was afraid someone would be mean to me and i would make everyone die. Everything went just fine in the end and nobody said anything but it just felt like torture, my heart was hurting in my chest, why am i like that when i'm just playing video games??? I couldn't even enjoy the dungeon

No one cares tranny.

Free commendations. Im like a walking extinct species

put music in background

>Shoulder Tackle
>Use the aoe that would give you 3 GL stack and also silence them
>Use the buff that make you immune to pushback/snare/roots
>Rape their face
>Steel peak for another stun because why the fuck not this rape is free

4.0 MNK is a joke compared to the burst power of 3.0 MNK in PVP, it was so much fucking fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCxwAhPLUU0

Attached: MNK fuck yeah.jpg (842x522, 101K)

Makes sense I suppose seeing as the job just consist of keeping the enemy busy while two or more players poke it to death

just keep the tank alive literally if your tank dies its because he's not popping cooldowns for big pulls/tankbusters and he sucks at dodging AOEs, legit you should be healing and DPSing when there is nothing else you can do

knowing when to tank and when to dps is a big one. plenty of pubs in dungeons will just sit in tank stance for the entire run when its not needed at all.

though desu outside of sweaty parses or dps checks for raids you can get away with 100% tank stance, as long as you hold aggro you're fine.

Attached: 1443589225383.jpg (448x458, 162K)

>hings that never happened
>pathetic attention seeking
Those are your answers. And if that already embarrassing post is real, that just means you haven't struggled enough in real life and some shitty game is enough to stress you out.

Attached: 01679143459.jpg (456x297, 21K)

You're a brainlet in group animal mode and your emotional wellbeing is tied in your head to what your peers think of you. You have no intrinsic self confidence, you're propped up with matchsticks derived from what you believe others think of you.

Don't play paladin. I don't commend paladins in dungeons because they're worthless.

I only saw one MCH in duty finder in the past month I came back.

Putting aside the fact this is a fantasy world and the usual neckbeard whining about female warriors not being realistic, doesn't Sunseeker society not make much sense?

I know they're obviously just supposed to be Lion prides with one alpha male and female hunters, but this would impose far more limitations on humanoids, especially ones we know are genetically similar enough to breed with humans.

Pregnant female lions can hunt until the last couple of weeks. I have a hard time imaging (although it would be pretty hot when you think about it) a heavily pregnant suncat doing the same, both due to physical limitations and the obvious risk. This would put them out of commission for most of the year and on top of that they'd have to care for the baby too. This seems like a risky and pretty slow method to increase a tribe's population, especially when you consider how big and deadly the average wildlife in Hydaelyn is and the fact most tribes reside in harsh deserts, it's inevitable warriors would die.

The second thing is typically having a single breeding male. Male lions life expectancy is 10-15 years. If the Company of Heroes greying old man veteran Nuhn is anything to go by, if a particularly strong male rose to the top as soon as he became an adult it's entirely possible he could rule in perpetuim for 50 or more years. This could potentially mean decades of incest with his daughters, grand-daughters and so on.

>Be DRK
>win
I've long abandoned MNK to enjoy the feeling of dragging people close and ruining their day.

Attached: 1549958556032.png (838x630, 527K)

They're playing the long game. They know next expansion MCH is going to the moon...

RDM and SAM are the best designed jobs in entire game. BRD is up there too with the third place. Everything else plays like an absolute dogshit in comparison. Numbers might not be there entirely but that doesn't mean shit when flow is that good.

9 days until broken dreams

Attached: 0MQCcd7WpW.jpg (100x100, 13K)

>Daily Duty routine
>Pray to not get PLDs
>Got PLD as a tank
>Need to wait 3 GCDs or i`ll steal his aggro

The best part is all the blue mage shills saying it'd last longer than a week lol

>caring about the dumb lore of the autistic "lol :3" neko erp race.
Are you honestly surprised?

By numbers I mean amount of players, dumb ESL-kun

>What is shield lob
>What is savage blade
>What is diversion
Wew lad

What is aoe? Oh right, paladin doesn't have any.
Play warrior and stop wasting our time by doing 3k less DPS.

The correct course of action is to take the aggro and force them to cope.

Nigga PLD is no different than a WAR or DRK, they have the same exact skill with different names of animations. First skill in the combo does no aggro on all of them, 2nd and 3rd do. And all of them have a ranged and AoE aggro skill.

You said enmity not damage. Flash does just as much for enmity as Overpower.

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Total_Eclipse

>It takes 2 seconds longer to kill a pull as PLD, only if WAR has IR up
OMG DUDE LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE YOSHI WHAT THE FUCK??

>This could potentially mean decades of incest with his daughters, grand-daughters and so on.
That's pretty hot not gonna lie

>PLD and DRK have Crit and DH as best stats
>Warrior has Crit but DH is the worst stat
Yeah, fuck you too SE

More like twice as long

I came up with a new game, it's called find the paladin
fflogs.com/zone/rankings/14/#boss=4519&metric=dps&class=Tanks

You will need 2 tank gear sets come ShB anyway considering Yoshi wants to divide them into 2 categories. MT and OT. PLD and DRK will most likely be the MTs, WAR and GBR will be OTs

With PLD: Let any of the other two tanks pull, then Provoke if you're the MT (ideally you shouldn't be). You should never EVER touch Shield Oath outside of extreme cases as it's not instant like WAR or as fast as DRK. Use Shelltron and good CD usage to survive busters, but you're there mainly to be THE OT, Cover and Intervention, party mitigation and cheese mechanics with Hallowed Ground.
With DRK: DA Aggro combo then drop Grit. You can switch back to Grit but it'll cost you, not as much as PLD tho. DRK is good as OT or MT, but not stellar at either unless there's magical busters. TBN and Intervention will keep you alive easily.
WAR: THE MT, best aggro generation, good cooldowns and can switch to Defiance with manageable damage loss to have free 40% mitigation at any time (assuming you can IB and Equilibrium). You should always be MT and pull as WAR, only switch to rotate defensive CDs, or don't and take it with IB instead, up to you.

>projecting Human sensibilities onto Suncat culture
How insensitive.
Mooncat culture is superior

Maybe you should start looking at the DPS at that point, tank DPS is nothing compared to actual DPS when it comes to AoE

see

>queue with 3 friends for levelling, all above 60
>sastasha

Attached: 1545456190618.jpg (383x287, 26K)

Not a single sane person parses dungeons, are you fucking serious?

I have a new game too

It's called "Find the WAR in Ultimate World Firsts"

#15, 12 seconds longer than #6

I know how that is. I feel the same way when Tanking.

we're talking about dungeon tanking here you dumb mutt, my original argument was that paladin fucking sucks in dungeons

>Making WAR an OT when their kit is the most suitable for MT of all of the tanks
>And the inverse for PLD

Attached: 23432.png (1108x596, 497K)

So your argument is all these people parse, except for Paladins apparently? They don't parse? Clearly people parse dungeons.

The top PLD run took 2 minutes less compared to the top WAR. Tank DPS doesn't matter is what I'm trying to fucking tell you dense son of a bitch

Aggro build
DK unmend+ DA Power Slash = 5975 potency
WAR tomahawk + BB = 4403 potency, but they start with unchained, so its slightly more
PLD shield lob + RoH = 4053 potency

That's 2 minutes you'll never get back

This isn't a competition. You're missing the point. The entire argument was about how shitty PLD is in dungeons due to their AoE. Nobody is trying to take away your PLD. Just don't take it to roulettes.

YES AND PALADIN CLEARED FASTER THAN WARRIOR

Except war has equilibrium and doesn't use an aggro combo

>WAR uses BB
holy fuck opinion discarded. Maybe you should play the game before making dumb statements online

1 minute less, actually

Attached: top 15.jpg (1342x519, 226K)

HW MCH was kino

WAR can use Unchained Tomahawk + Equilibrium + early Thrill and be fine on aggro. You can even do your first Storm's Eye combo with Unchained for extra aggro.

EQ is 720/(x)
x= number of enemies

>MUH PLD AoE DPS IS SO WEAK DUDE WARRIOR IS MUCH FASTER
>top PLD clears faster than top WAR
If speed is all you want, don't look at the tanks, look at the DPS

Were not talking about a coordinated savage run with a NIN, an OT that uses Shirk and DPS smart enough to use Diversion.

see

Why do you keep saying this? We literally just posted dungeon clear times and PLD was nowhere near top.

are you autistic? The point I'm making is that the single top WAR, not entire team, cleared Ghymlit Dark 2 minutes slower than the single top PLD. user was trying to say that dungeons take longer because muh paladin does less damage, but a paladin cleared faster than warrior despite having less DPS. Because TANK DPS does NOT MATTER in DUNGEONS

>We're not talking about one of the only two instances were this wankery matters
Then what's the point?

Attached: 23424.jpg (651x655, 58K)

>Not using DA/Umend/Plunge + DA Power Slash

>People that can't even read FFlogs pull up dungeons parses
Jesus fucking christ Yea Forums you never cease to amaze me.

I haven't used the BB combo in any pull since 4.05. It's simply not required.
You can do memeheaval and one IR inner beast before switching to delivarence for the last 4 fell cleaves if you're unsure about aggro.

It feels okay to press a lot of buttons in that 10 second frame, not as good as BRD rotation but eh

Its better to use 1BB combo in dungeons and change to deliverance, then losing aggro to SAM or BLM who refuse to use their aggro reduction tools

Like we didnt have enough lalafell tanks already

Attached: 1546924669081.png (1024x576, 553K)

And delay your IR? No. You're not losing aggro if you do my method, even in dungeons. If you need to secure aggro, do it later after you're done chimping out.

Next you guys are telling me that you don't meld strength on the right side?

Shits ugly

Uhm I am a tank I only meld vitality. You can meld strength if you play DPS

I meld Tenacity

Only VIT and Tenacity, tanking is my job!

I've been questioning melding det instead of str.

What's the point of Mind, Piety and other materia when people scream at you for not following meta?
Especially if you don't raid.

Attached: 1549977443892.png (640x632, 312K)

>f2p garbage
who gives a fuck

based retard

based content respecters

Attached: 1396514711523.gif (640x360, 439K)

Nobody melds mind though.

Sounds like your SCH would have a hard time learning some of the best players (JPs) main WHM

If you don't melt STR on tank accs, you're a shitty tank.

I sometimes meld vit as dps.

It won't. Nodes and routes will most likely stay the same. Get a VPN.

>Tfw BLMs used to meld Piety to get an extra FireIV cast
I wish materia had more impact on rotations

Attached: 1534273686271.png (657x434, 377K)

The damage formula for primary stat reddit figured out is completely wrong though, people should try melding other attack stats.

Exactly. What's the point of it then?

it's completely FREE 125 points of strength for tanks for the love of god.

Anyone else wish they'd
Use the elemental wheel and make it a Limited Job?

How about 200 point of crit or det or direct hit? STR is essentially det with a slightly better ratio but you also get less of it per materia.

>this is your alphascape savage tank for tonight
lol

>zerk doesn't silence anymore
I miss the little details that added flavor and encouraged creativity. It all feels so streamlined now.

Attached: 1548761786693.png (698x809, 209K)

STR is a main stat, it scales way better than any of the substats. 125 points is half a grade 3 infusion of strength iirc

all those old berserk macros left to gather dust

Attached: 1540622995800.png (377x413, 214K)

Nice argument there. How about trying to tell me how I'm wrong instead. Or do you just parrot and accept shit you heard without even testing the basics of it.

You said reddit got the maths wrong, they're the ones that provided numbers and proof. You still refuse to accept it after literally looking at the proof and come asking for advice on Yea Forums? You're the one saying it's OMPELTELY WRONG without providing any evidence, wew lad

Is the roleplay good in this video game, or is it all just a background for ERP?

Attached: The Lich isn't a caster.jpg (569x600, 73K)

>Elemental materia used to allow you to dodge those elemental attacks the more you had.

Fuck off Noroi

I bought it for three dollars from some shady Russian

Didn’t someone do the math and testing, and it only gave you like, a less then 10% chance to dodge?

Yeah, something like that. Wasn't worth it, but I'd have love to have seen them buff the elemental stats so there'd be side builds for Trial runs.

>People melded Fire materias when UCoB came out
>It didn't do shit
Goddamn it Yoshi

>it scales way better than any of the substats
That's where I argue most people are wrong though. The only damage formula I could find is some dumb stuff from reddit that itself admitted to only using auto attacks to calculate the whole thing. Now you just need to test it yourself in game by switching between str and det materia and using a more realistic approach of actually using skills to notice this doesn't fit with the primary stats being 5 times more valuable from the reddit formula.

wtf is that image from?

Missed opportunity.

i'm not going to remeld crafted accessories just to test out if a master baiter on Yea Forums is right

Stop feeding.

Justify still staying subscribed in 10 words or less.

Get some lvl 60 str accessories then faggot.

Bad fanfiction levels of RP next to endless also shitty ERP from fags who try not to be obvious about the obvious making more and more cringe.

If you're on Mateus, I can point you to some names. Expect Ul'dah to be full of shitposters and retards.

Attached: unknown (7).png (1068x148, 26K)

if you sub now you'll have just enough time to play the new story patch on the 26th. Play a week and sub runs out

I'm grinding Eureka for alt jobs.

What's he asking for exactly? I don't get it. Does he want someone to do vore ambient sounds or something?

How does anybody have a fricking fishing bot?

it's only 10€

If you can't do it yourself you should not even bother. There is literally no reason to bot it because there is nothing to gain from it.

Just fish while watch Netflix, you lazy asshole.

I am on Mateus actually. I don't care if people ERP, I just find it bland.

>The only damage formula I could find is some dumb stuff from reddit that itself admitted to only using auto attacks to calculate the whole thing
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was a bait post that was posted on april 1st a year or so ago, the joke being that autoattack parses are pretty useless for figuring out anything about damage. Congrats, you got baited by reddit

Yeah, how about you post another one then.

Wait, what. People unironically parse dungeons?

Attached: nani the fuck.gif (385x353, 955K)

If you weren't a fag you'd know that dungeon speedruns were a thing back in HW

Name? I'll be nice I swear

I don't think ERP itself is bad. The writers are the primary problem. Most of them would be better off on /soc/ or okcupid.

Be a succesful fc leader. No, seriously.

I'm always a fag and didn't know that, I barely scrapped HW and noticed there was a timer for dungeons (unlike ARR) which confused the fuck out of me

I regularly go idle in the slutsand and most """mature""" RP is special snowflake cancer or mundane crap with AWFUL pacing, or both.

If there's no bad stats there can't be good stats

>"""mature""" RP
Is there such thing anymore?

>let me recite something obvious from the MSQ as an opener
>I'm [generic jap name] I came from weeb town
>let me tell you why I'm the way I am like a person would absolutely do to another stranger
>also let me preach to you my ideals

Attached: 1550205466702.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Kypris Valla

Attached: 12.png (626x793, 759K)

It is, you just wont see them anywhere in Ul'dah or outside party chat/their FC houses.

Bruh single monitor on PC. I don't have a controller so I have to stick looking at the stupid fucking screen to see movement or hear it.

>he says while being in an ERP server
obsessed

Do you think MJ actually diddled kids?

man hearing you guys complain about varying levels of RP just makes it more unappealing it to me, seems like too much of an awkwardfest to invest any serious interest

Huh, I've found myself on many people's logs for trials or raids, surprised to not see a single parse here

Attached: Untitled.jpg (916x305, 58K)

People with "M/RP or MRP" are pussies that don't want to admit they're there for ERP. Which inherently means they're snowflakes. Honestly the worst RP fags are faggots on a high horse over other people though.
>Look ma, i wrote 30 pages of made up fan fiction, those damn erpniggers don't even compare
It's all really sad.

people parsing them doesn't mean they bother uploading

Then don't play on Balmung or Mateus then. You won't run across on RP on other servers unless you're literally looking for it. Same thing applies to trannies and gays.

>Not getting a controller for Gathering for max comfy

Get a controller, get a new monitor, or multi-window that shit.

>People still try to deny it

Attached: 1552505925016.png (414x399, 70K)

i've actually taken to using a controller for gathering recently since someone recommended it to me makes it a lot more bearable

Is blue a good parse color?

Final boss theme of the ShB 24mans coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=yP4u8QYJmO0

i was thinking about using a controller for combat instead of M+K but the targeting is so weird i cant do it

>"We may accept this cat, or defy it... but we cannot deny it."

Attached: urianger.png (711x462, 689K)

>Grey = You literally don't know how to play video games
>Green = Probably a first timer, give him another chance
>Blue = Needs more optimization, it'll come with time but at least you have the important stuff down
>Purple = You good bro
>Orange = Pretty fucking good
>Gold = Tryhard padder

You could be grey for all I care but if you have 0 deaths and good uptime then you're good to go in my eyes.

the cutscene where it's the WoL vs buffed Zenos is going to look so retarded as a lalafell

>mfw yoko taro destroys ffXIV

Attached: 1512718399186.png (1200x673, 337K)

Bro I already got gathering to max level except fishing. I just wanna bot fishing so I can bot desynth to get watershards to sell on the MB. Come on dude just someone tell me how to macro or bot this, it can't be that hard. I've been trying to do it myself but I have no idea what to use as a trigger.

You're an idiot

No. Even if he did, what the fuck does it matter now, he’s been dead what 10 years now? Who fucking cares at this point?

>Who fucking cares at this point?
The kids he diddled that are now adults?

>Gold: Diaper wearing tranny

What's your favorite dungeon? Personally i think Neverreap is pretty comfy especially during the day

Lalafell can't be taken seriously as a FF Protagonist. If you were to compare all mainline FF Protags, you can easily compare them with any race except Lalafells.

>Green = Probably a first timer, give him another chance
How can you describe someone that has cleared the mechanics of a fight as a first timer?

Nut up and get a controller

final cutscene of ShB 24mans coming through youtube.com/watch?v=dHZmFg3dXdo

He know his rotation but not the mechanics and dies a couple times. Hence why you give them another chance, if they don't parse blue or above without deaths you can bully them

What justice is there? Are they going to jail his decomposed body?

if they have good uptime and 0 deaths, how the hell are you managing gray? gray is for deaths and/or simply not pushing buttons at all

probably Gubal Library but I do like Ghimlyt Dark too, mostly because I really like the last boss of it.

Attached: lalafells.jpg (300x133, 13K)

They'd probably get a truckload of money from MJ's family

I joined a gay fc and am larping as a homosex for savage carries

Well done

Attached: g.jpg (164x230, 23K)

Onion Knights are more believable than a Lalafell

sounds like it's your internet. the only time i've had lag issues and such is when my bro is playing anthem at the same time I was on FFXIV before we got better internet, and after that it's been fixed. but then again, I play on malboro so the connection is probably more stable since it's a pretty low pop world.

Attached: 1531954290813.jpg (400x400, 28K)

stop using tactics hair

Soon we will be able to laugh at all the retards that unironically believe we're getting 2 full races.

Attached: Reminder.png (991x166, 41K)

I masturbate to my character and modding is fun

Use Mudfish VPN, connect to Amazon EC2 node and have fast connect enabled.

HW speedruns are so bland to the ARR ones. Fucking YoshiP got too butblasted at people finiishing Brayflox in 8 minutes or less

I leveled nin from 60 to 70 only for the class quests

You can turn them in into that one goblin who turns materias into other materias.

I don't give a fuck either way so I'm just going to shitpost the side that loses

Community as a whole loses either way.

I haven't finished post SB and also got a shit load of other content to do

Attached: ronsofag gtfo.webm (720x404, 2.65M)

Would be nice if the game, you know, worked instead of having to jump through hoops just to be able to idle for longer than 5 minutes without crashing.

Attached: 1552000057623.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>pulling everything being 12k hp str tank while evrryone raining down huge aoe deeps
so that was called speedrun? thought that was normal thing, never heard anyone boasting about fast times either

Garo gear is aesthetically pleasing. And the female knight sets break garo lore so it works out for both sides

>tfw for some reason I'm in an O12N parse

Why do people upload these things?

Attached: Why.png (1267x521, 32K)

BASED GAYMERS

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002680.html

Attached: qIKwEDR.png (400x300, 354K)

Post your specs

>Mfw green on O12N
>Mfw orange on O12S

Attached: 1533095108660.png (242x264, 88K)

Keep up the pace, DPSs will love you for it. Do big pulls, alternatively pull the next pack when you're almost done with one.
Rotate your defensive CDs too! Healers like it when you do that.

Attached: 1552486954056.png (566x755, 310K)

I want to organize a parade to celebrate being a straight, how well will this be received?

sounds gay, you should fit right in

Attached: gl-784-new_2ffda8ec-4f0d-4ddd-bc5b-c00a965ab48d_600x.jpg (450x338, 11K)

>i want to act like a faggot to celebrate being straight

Use a ethernet cable you cuck
also try all of pic related, but likely its because you're using shitty wifi

Attached: XIV lag support.png (863x540, 41K)

reminder that the gayorzea meme is real and if you like this game you are either a faggot or a mentally ill tranny.

Is this games community really this awful? None ever talks in game and then all I see when I talk about it in this board is this kind of shit or tranny memes.

Attached: 1551855820994.jpg (737x737, 52K)

Played for around 20 days total play time and I haven't seen anything remotely gay or tranny, people here look for it to become outraged

>None ever talks in game
Leave your dead server and hang out in Limsa.

>Is this games community really this awful?
Yeah. Every other day in PF (Party Finder) you can find at least one advert for some tranny free company to join the hugbox.

Hell, very recently SE made a rule patch to make extra sure nobody gets triggered or offended so as to appease all the special snowflakes. No joke.

Gotta get 70 mining for the eventual Ishgard housing, user

Attached: ah yes, 'primals'.jpg (405x331, 50K)

>Every other day in PF (Party Finder) you can find at least one advert for some tranny free company to join the hugbox.
And why don't you just ignore them instead of getting triggered?

I love being angry.

I'd show her my Primal, if you know what i'm saying.

You can't filter out the fags selling runs using Dailies either, retard

What are you even talking about?

Attached: Aether.png (929x685, 274K)

look at every single "armor" or gear piece and you will find all the gay you want. I mean look at this fucking gay ass shit, this meant for melee warriors that go face to face with dragons and other monsters.

Attached: tf.jpg (575x937, 201K)

>Playing on A*ther
Yikes

>implying you and your hand are enough worshipers to summon one

Attached: 1488545071820.png (565x462, 507K)

>playing on the most populated datacenter
yeah. big yikes.

anyone suggest the best looking caster pieces? going to be a summoner for ShB and want to go in looking good
I also wish SMN af gear wasn't shit, the only good one was the first one

High Allagan coat

I was more talking about the degeneracy Yea Forums likes to talk about I think the "worst" thing I've seen was two characters with the same last name doing cutesy emotes to each other while the cinematics was playing during a dungeon. The horror

Cherrypicked

How do you know he's on aether unless you're on there?

>showing shoulders is gay

What fucking sheltered bible thumping household did you come from?

Not him but I sometimes check party finder for degenerate shit because that's how I roll and the worst I've seen so far is 'looking for ffxiv gf pls respond'. You faggots talk up the degeneracy so much, I had high expectations. All I found was disappointment.

You're all wrong. The data center changes was made because their cash cow, Balmung server transfers, is no longer an option.

Now, it's going to be a transfer to ANY server in Crystal that is going to be desirable to get in on the ERP paradise.

TL;DR: Balmung server transfer cash cow ran dry, now they want to make a new cash cow for people to want to server transfer to I.E. Crystal

the shoulders its the LEAST of the problems of that set you fucking reddit tranny

>calling me your personal boogeyman because I disagree with you

Fuck off faggot, keep living in your little bubble

kudzu robe and matoya's hat

Yeah, I don't believe you. I check for that stuff semi often and never turn up anything. ffxiv isn't the degenerate paradise you homos hyped it up to be.

go back to your "special box" you lunatic, I would tell you to fucking kill yourself but your kind already does that pretty frecuently.

>everyone I disagree with is a tranny
RENT
FREE

Keeping my rare and expensive plot.

Why are you so convinced every fucking dissenting opinion around you is a tranny? Do you not see the fucking irony here?

Dude don't be a retard there's proof right there. What times do you play at?

because you gotta be a huge fucking faggot if you actually believe that armor set is OK.

It's fine except for the weird pants, just fucking glamour over them. Don't lose your fucking head over it, you batshit nigger. Take your sperg pills.

Shut up, tranny.

>proof
Text can easily be altered. I play during peek hours and haven't seen anything that brazen. I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes.
I wouldn't care about pf slut meets if I were on one of the designated erp servers though. I was able to get on mateus once and the quicksand was great. I'm not leveling a brand new character from lvl 1 all over again just to unlock glamours though, and fuck paying for a transfer.

Attached: 1499830959337.png (800x1182, 443K)

>Remember how fun Susano fight is after leveling and getting him in the 64 trial
>Register savage version right after
>Actually got party as dps in less than 10 minutes

>lol who cares if they release a piece of shit gear for an ENDGAME RAID, just glamour it to the actual good designs before that stupid bitch came in and ruined it all bro.

fuck off, every single set on SB besides the AFs have been complete fucking homo shit

>TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
How many of you have actually met a tranny in game? The closest for me was a guy in an old fc that called himself non gender binary. He was pretty cute, if I'm being completely honest.

Attached: 1540148138874.png (111x247, 39K)

B A S E D

>waahh trannies waahh
why does every thread turn into this

Attached: 1552255394138.jpg (155x180, 7K)

>every single set on SB besides the AFs have been complete fucking homo shit
Show them to me.

if you want to be a degenerate make a character on balmung or mateus and go to the quicksands, retard.

Because anons repeat anything they read on this board.

someone linked the thread on a discord again

Pics? What discord?

Not them but faggots have a habit of thinking raiding Yea Forums is an impressive thing and will have 2-3 people spam nonsense in a thread after its been linked to another source.

autism

I'm finally approaching endgame content, but outside resources don't explain how current content lockout works.

Is it that I only get to claim one loot drop from the newest raid/dungeon/etc per week? Or do I get x number of runs before it tells me I have to wait to play X (Savage) again?

Attached: lol.png (398x27, 17K)

>someone walks by your character
>they stop
>target you
w-what are they doing>

Attached: 1539880524003.webm (660x794, 789K)

I met 4, but I dont screech abouy them here. It's the go-to insult apparently

I see that you hid their (your) in game name for no reason. You're obsessed man. You post this shit in every thread. It's time to let go.

I bet even WoW has the same shit gping on

You get one item in week per boss, you can kill boss as many times as you want until it drops thing you need and you win roll for it
At least it's for extreme, savage and 24, don't know how ultimate works

Your glam is shit you fucking manchild.

3x 24man raids and 3x 8man raids. Only the latest ones are weekly locked, right now it's Orbonne Monastery for 24mans and Alphascape for 8mans. Everything else is NOT weekly locked anymore.
24man weekly lockout means you can only get one piece of gear that dropped + a coin that gets automatically dropped into your inventory when you clear, which lets you upgrade tomestone gear from i390 to i400.
8man weekly lockout means you can roll on one of 4 materials which you can then give an NPC for i380 gear, speak with the NPC to know which items give you what piece of gear.

I examine people to see what their search message is.

Nah I'm not doxing people for no reason, it's a tranny but it's my friend still, I'm just trying to prove that they do exist and it's not just boogeyman. Not all of them are raid trannies

alphascape isn't locked anymore

>mfw someone is staring
>tell them "boo"

Attached: 1416600236367.jpg (474x528, 73K)

Difference is the Regalia actually looks good, and not like a fucking little tykes toy car.

Fuck, that's half a set pet week for dungeons and alliance raids. I can see it being a huge bitch for normal raids, though.

I just hit 50 on DRG. What are some good non-slut glams to start working towards?

Maybe I'll do that one day. Thanks for the idea user

My bad, for 24 it's one item per week from raid
But yes in savage you gear pretty fast

The job gear is honestly pretty good, upgrade it so you can dye it red for maximum epic

Never, but then I've been playing this as a single-player game since ARR

like this?

Attached: 2942F348-2277-4AA0-99DF-AF6F7E734BDB.jpg (1920x1080, 681K)

The job gear is already perfect.

Attached: ffxiv_03162017_191506.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

non-slut glams. that means not slutty.

Attached: file.png (728x546, 486K)

I like me some tummy but holy shit I wish you could toggle it, it just looks stupid here.

Attached: 23423434467.png (340x570, 448K)

>male version normal
>female version has a *stick claw here* opening

Attached: 1551276090950.png (474x300, 95K)

>lvl 50 DRG
>that gear + eureka relic
Bro you had one fucking job

Who's going to be the final boss of Shad Owbringers?

G'raha Tia asking for a mercy kill

I'd lick dat bellybutton

Necron

Dragoon armor is less about conventional protection and more about making the fucker regret it if he eats you.

Darklight.
Dreadwyrm.
Most Allagan sets.
Dusk Vigil gear.
Vault gear.
Adamantite.
Valerian.
Sky Pirate.
Alexander Gear.
Valkyrie.
Slipstream.
Doman Steel.
Diamond.

Honestly, just wait until you hit endgame before you start hunting for glamour, it saves a lot of time.

A male Viera that has risen through the ranks of the Garlean military

They've already used the big FF bosses. Omega, Bahamut, Shinryu. Jeez, they might have to think of something original again. I'm kinda worried they'll mess it up.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-13-07-24~2.png (720x336, 67K)

Should I cap DRG or MCH to 70?
I like both and want a main physical DPS job with my BLM.

Attached: 1549873007238.gif (128x119, 17K)

>TFW no blood mad tittybird GF

Attached: DkX4FhuV4AAz5Gx.png (985x1199, 1.81M)

I hope you get to fuck Yugiri before she dies for 4.56.

All your jobs should be 70 at this point, scrublord.

I don't have time for that with college and work

I find plenty of things to do

Kek

>implying the WoL would every sully his/her cock on skin cancer

Novice barrack 5B, don't spread it around it's supposed to be secret

Attached: 1511777522763.png (1920x1057, 1.99M)

I really like armor of the behemoth queen with AF1 headgear and AF3 everything else. If I just hit 50 though I would definately take the time to enjoy the AF1 gear.

Here you go, user!

Attached: file.png (726x129, 79K)

All online game communities are awful nowadays because all communication is done through third party programs unless it's with close real-world friends.

How'd you do that? I saw you found the number of people that bought the cat too, crazy shit

the problem with this is that people are just gonna find the most efficient way to do this and everyone will mimic it because they feel like their class isn't real. People who play MMO's have no creative output gameplay wise, that's why fashion's always a big key in them

It's SQL bro

You got some old information, man. She works in 9S now.

Everyone in the game ive met with all 70s in their search info has been a shitter that gets off on grind based achievements like showing off how many jobs they leveled (while parsing grey on all of them). Meanwhile i know someone who casually gets 99s and 100s who still has mrd at 26 and no healers even unlocked because they couldnt care less about them.

Do you expect anyone to believe this?

They still haven't touched Chaos, Enuo, Zeromus or his alternate Easy Type design, the Emperor, Phrekyos, Kaiser Dragon, any of the gemstone weapons, Minerva, Penance, Shinra, Yiazmat, etc, not to mention Necron, Ultimecia, Jenova, Sin, and other similar things they would adapt into a new version. Theyre fine.

Weird. It's been the opposite for me, especially those who haven't leveled any crafters. Usually the people with 1 class leveled are those people who want to "do the fight blind!" and shit everything up for the party.

a juiced up Minfillia with crystal valkyrie armor while a distorted version of Answers plays

>They still haven't touched Chaos
Uhhhh

Attached: o9sguideblog.jpg?fit=687%2C382&ssl=1.jpg (687x382, 85K)

So the grand total of 2 people you've met represent literally everyone with all 70's?

so just a normal parade then?

Never because like every thing discussed on this board trannies are something blown out of proportion by 1 or 2 dedicated shitposters who probably dont play the game they shitpost about

him

Attached: FFXIV_Gabranth.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

why settle for second best

They have touched Chaos, and the used Exdeath so I doubt you'll see Enuo. Yiazmat has also been used what are you talking about?