Top seller on Steam

>top seller on Steam
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP KT SHILLBROS

Attached: sekiro-cover.jpg (1075x1914, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jbhifi.com.au/pc-game/sekiro-shadows-die-twice/649091/
docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/edit
wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/development-dark-souls-iii-started-miyazaki/
arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/07/steam-data-leak-reveals-precise-player-count-for-thousands-of-games/
vg247.com/2019/01/17/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-on-tweaking-enemy-animation-for-deflection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll probably end up pirating this but I gotta say that the movie poster is stylish as fuck. Looks like an oldschool samurai movie in every way including the way the text is laid out.

Will KT chink shills ever cope with Nioh being eternally BTFO?

Attached: Sekino.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

whats KT?

koei tecmo

>just beat DMC5
>playing through Bayonetta 2 on my new hacked Switch
>Sekiro in a week

Feels good man.

Attached: 1534220540236.jpg (650x500, 82K)

I'm so fucking hyped, give it to me already
This year is so fucking good, DMC5, Sekiro and Silksong hopefully

Don't forget Astral Chain and Nioh 2 as well, what a year for vidya, best in like a fucking decade.

Steam and PC in general has been irrelevant for years

That being said I hope the games good

Did you play AC7? Best game of the year IMO.

Attached: ace-combat-7-skies-unknown-listing-thumb-02-ps4-us-11jul17-890x600.png (890x600, 916K)

Already have it downloaded but i have no motivation, maybe i'll try it after sekiro

It's actually going to be a decent year for games, I'm looking forward to it.

I hope samurai Guts gets a crossbow attachment.

Attached: Berserk cover.jpg (756x1050, 186K)

SEETHING Yea Forums FAGS

Attached: file.png (338x112, 57K)

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP
Why do you fucks want this with EVERY game, its not dark souls, does not mean it will be bad

Yup, Nioh 2 is going to flop even harder now that FS is doing their own game in that setting. Nioh's entire shtick was "Dark Souls but in Japan". No wonder their shills are so desperate.

Anybody played the demo? Is the parrying like Metal Gear Rising? I got really good at it in that game and wonder if it’s a transferable skill

How the fuck did you manage to take the OP post as genuine, 3000-san?

He already has a cannon

>b8ing fag ITT trying to rile up some bullshit between Sekiro and Nioh
I don't think Nioh 2 is even coming out this year

>$70 on CDKeys

Attached: 47 okay.png (435x423, 235K)

Did anyone see that huge mist cloud of blood you can perform on an enemy when you deathblow? You can hide in the cloud of blood after and pick off the group. Stuff like that has me hyped that there are so many more skills to unlock for insane combat.

>He said, after having made 50 anti-sekiro threads

Yeah KT probably gonna delay it because Sekiro is going to overshadow it massively.

Yeah, also some kind of contraption that rapidly rotates shuriken and fires them off. I'd be surprised if he didn't get a crossbow.

Attached: 1552081710029.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Enemies have a stamina bar that when it's full they get staggered

LOOK! THE THING THAT HAPPENS IN EVERY GAME ALSO HAPPENS IN THIS GAME! GOD PRAISE MIYAZAKI!

Just how hype are we?

Fromsoftware hitboxes are notoriously inconsistent and dogshit

>Close to finishing DMC5
>Nioh still to beat + DLC
>Sekiro already preordered
Feels good

非常に

Seethe more

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-130946_Gmail.jpg (1374x302, 80K)

Their hitboxes in DaS3 were godly though.

They've been great after DaS2.

Attached: DaS3 Hitboxes.webm (720x540, 1.7M)

Why the fuck would it flop you dumbass.

I'm trying not to get too hyped. I'm kinda treating it like I did BB just before release.

Hesitant, but optimistic.

a little

What a good fucking year for games already.

You know it will be twice as easy to cherry pick bullshit hits. Just like always.

>want to get Sekiro on Steam
>it costs $51 dollars

Why? Meanwhile, DMC5 and RE2R each costs $35.

>DMC5 costs $35
What the fuck

enjoy not having a copy because you bought it from a shitty cdkeys site without buyer protection and wasted 40 bongs lmao

Hope they don't go too hard on the story, it seems pretty generic

If you haven't beat Pantheon of Hallownest yet, you can't play Sekiro.

Attached: 1536896290584.png (1920x1080, 34K)

>HOW DO I AVOID SPOILERS?
DMC PEOPLE WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN YOUR GAME WAS COMING OUT?
>DO I JUST DELETE YOUTUBE AND NOT USE THE INTERNET FROM A WEEK LEADING UP TO RELEASE TILL I FINISH THE GAME?
>WHAT DO I DO I HAVEN'T REALLY CARED ABOUT A LAUNCH IN A WHILE?

Attached: DNhCTY2U8AE7Y6J.jpg (906x1200, 59K)

Delusions

Yep. 35 bucks for DMC5 and 51 for Sekiro.

Attached: dmc5 and sekiro prices.png (978x405, 144K)

Third worlders get discounts to encourage sales

Just don't watch Sekiro videos obviously

If you use Google Chrome, get Video Blocker and block the following channels from appearing in your YouTube feed.

>Zanar Aesthetics
>Shirrako
>MELOO
>Boss Fight Database
>CGInfernoBlast
>MKIceAndFire
>RabidRetrospectGames
>Izuniy
>BabyZone
>Rifza Gamer
>Ruba Jaiousy

You stay the fuck out of all Sekiro threads and try not to even look at them as you scroll, because there are always those special faile d abortions that hurry through a game's content as fast as possible in order to come post the most shocking spoilers possible.

Are soulsdrones the zoomer version of kojimadrones?

More than I've ever been honestly. I picked up Bloodborne years after it came out and I liked it more than pretty much any game I've ever played. I think the last time I was that invested in a game was the first Mario Galaxy. I honestly don't remember a release for which I was ever this excited. I'm worried it'll get ruined for me on YouTube because of the fucking algorithm, since I've watched the trailers a bunch of times over along with some other videos about the game. I really wish there were some way to filter stuff reliably beyond plugins.

THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION
SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET
>block the following channels
You're a fucking dumdum if you think the game will only appear on a tiny bunch of channels.

You can't block every single one of the hundreds of channels that will spoil content for you, but the ones I listed are historically the ones that (1) appear on top of search lists when you look up specific big release games and (2) get the game early and spoil everything early.

>he's not going in blind past the initial teaser
plebs

>but the ones I listed are historically the ones that (1) appear on top of search lists when you look up
No, dumdum, they appear on top of (Your) list, when (You) search a game, because (You)tube and all of the internet are personalized now.
And we know already that Activision will NOT send out any early review copies. And I assume any early leaks will be shut down for the same reason.
>You can't block every single one of the hundreds of channels that will spoil content for you
That's my point. If you ACTUALLY want to avoid ANY spoilers - the only solution is to completely avoid the sites where they might appear. No filter will help.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the game should have some kind of Godzilla boss
They already ripped off shin Godzilla with midir, they have no reason to do it again especially now that the game is in a Japanese setting

Attached: tumblr_otz3s2lbml1qgojgxo1_500.gif (500x206, 2.49M)

Don't go on 4channel in about 3 days onward until you get it (I think some Japs get it early).

Avoid obvious things like YT and other forums.

Play some other games until it's out.

Thanks user, appreciate it a lot. I think I have that plugin actually, great to have that list though. I remember when RDR2 came out and I was excited because I hadn't played it yet and discovered what a slog the main game really was, and on the first damn day there were YT thumbnails with the words "ARTHUR MORGAN DEATH SCENE" in big, bright, bold letters peppered throughout my feed when I searched for a song in the score. I'll fucking hate it if that happens with this game.
I think I'll turn off Google cards or whatever they're called as well. I don't want any shitty headlines spoiling the twist popping up in my news feed.
I think I'm just going to take it as an opportunity to finally log off of Yea Forums for awhile because as much as I love this place, these past couple of weeks have been especially blood-curdling with the amount of pedoshit mods have allowed on Yea Forums and Yea Forums while banning threads for bullshit political stuff. I'll probably play till I have scabs on my hands and cramps in my arms, like I did when I was grinding that dungeon in God of War for the platinum.

I hope I can figure out a good graphics card to upgrade my R390 too so I can get the game on my PC by the time it gets a few fun mods.

Attached: 1551891510377.jpg (1024x700, 113K)

>No, dumdum, they appear on top of (Your) list, when (You) search a game, because (You)tube and all of the internet are personalized now.

To an extent, yes. But you can log out and you still get a lot of the same results when you type in game names, especially since some of them are major gaming channels, like Shirrako and MKIceandFire. Their stuff always appear as top results, even when I'm using a public computer at an airport while waiting for my next flight.

Yeah lol, some faggots cry over that they get something new and the only thing that they say is that there is no hype. Im very exited and so is a lot of people.

I also suggest not only avoiding Yea Forums, but also Yea Forums and Yea Forums, because there's a lot of cross-pollination between these boards and I often see people on those other boards spoiling gaming content and vice versa.

Agreed. They got monster fights in Sekiro but nothing Godzilla-tier, at least that they've shown. Could be there for all we know, like that xbox hueg snake.

Isn't that big white snake a boss?

Why would you want more of these kinds of bosses? They tend to be LE EPIK! set pieces that are more puzzles than actual fights.

I stopped browsing Yea Forums a month before DMCV dropped and before that I had a bunch of filters on. Clear your YouTube watch history or just sign out of your account so you don’t get recommended any spoiler videos.

The retarded Japan = Godzilla idea aside, according to the leaked trophy list the Divine Dragon is a boss.

With the grappling hook they could make an actually engaging giant monster fight

How many bosses have trophies?

>Yfw it's one of those Chinese snake dragons

Attached: 1552293259541.jpg (424x736, 85K)

>Featuring Shenron from the DragonBall series!

>tyrone gaming

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-14 HookTube search-or8.png (556x129, 19K)

I have used cdkeys and that has never happened

Reaction video channels are complete cancer. It's the laziest kind of "content creation" imaginable. You just sit down, hit record on a camera, watch a video, and make exaggerated faces, and then upload.

If I had the power, I'd shut down all reaction channel videos.

>reaction video
Here's my reaction for those.

Attached: maj9j8wHYo1qjify7.png (500x551, 83K)

I CLAPPED!

No, they are mature version of nin10drones

>DMC PEOPLE WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN YOUR GAME WAS COMING OUT?
Surprisingly I didn't get much spoiled from DMC5 other than the final fight arena, I must have missed all the X is X! threads etc or else DMCfags aren't all gigantic cunts that spoil shit on people.

No? Their hitboxes have been famous for being some of the best ever since Dark Souls 1.

Except for ds2

No? Sekiro literally doesn't have that, have you not watched the hours of gameplay they have shown. The combat is this good 100% of the time.

>hitboxes are inconsistent
What's that supposed to mean?

Sekiro has way more content though. DMC5 is an 8-10 hour game, Sekiro is around 40h.

I don't really count it since it was made by a different team and directors than DeS, DS1, Bloodborne and Sekiro. Since we are talking of Sekiro, we should look at games from the same team.

wtf is KT
kulve taroth?

It's retard speak for "I don't understand what a hitbox is and how they function".
These same retards cherrypick WEBMs of glitches occurring or lag in co-op that causes an enemy to hit you when it looks like they didn't - even though this is an extremely rare occurrence that most players never come across in hundreds of hours - and they use this to push this agenda that Souls games have "bad hitboxes", even though the opposite has always been known to be true, your hitbox in all of the games is exactly the size of your character model.

Koei Tecmo

regional pricing

How the FUCK do Jap devs make such good combat while the West is full of dogshit?

This is why all my usual key sites have it so expensive. Fucking hell.

>3rd world nigger thinks they are not the same price in human countries
It's the same exact 60 euros/dollars all over the 1st world for both games

>your hitbox in all of the games is exactly the size of your character model.
doubt.jpg
Aren't they "boxes" precisely because calculating actual visual model collision is too taxing on performance or something?

Unironically, what's with the pissing contest between Souls and Nioh that people have been trying to foster here for the last couple years?

Extremely. I was excited before but all of the recent preview stuff has me convinced this is going to be their best and most focused game yet. I'm honestly worried it won't sell well because of retarded Soulsfags and DMC5 also coming out this month. I want it to succeed so we continue to get new ips from them. I hope to god we never see a Dark Souls 4.

>zoomers can't go a week without checking JewTube
Kek, the absolute state of zoomers

Attached: 1519145703588.jpg (1051x775, 32K)

For Japs, a combat system needs to have a level of depth otherwise it's shit. For westerners, combat is just "part of the experience" and should be slimmed down and made approchable as possible.

Remember all the cancerous trends in gaming right before Dark Souls hit? The trend was dumber, bigger and louder.

Dark souls fags are mad it's not another soulless rehash of ds1
I guess dark souls 2 taught them nothing

imagine giving money to activision
for me, its day one pirate

Nioh cucks are fun to bully

That one is natural, because the two games are so similar.
Unlike the Sekiro/DMCV "rivalry" that some tranny discord group is forcing.

Just shitposters trying to start shit, same with the fags who make bait threads about DMC5 being shit compared to Sekiro and vice versa. Most people that aren't retarded like both.

Damn, I want some Pringles now.

You can just import from Japan if you only want to give money to FS.

It's just so weird, though. I remember back during the Nioh alpha in mid-2016, there was some guy who'd avatarfag Father Gascoigne that was genuinely fucking angry at the game for no particular reason I could tell and would actively try to derail any and all threads.

It's about 100aud so I'm thinking about pirating it.
Usually I can get it for a lot cheaper on GMG but I'm not seeing a sale, and I don't trust sites like G2A or other key sites for big releases.
Anyone got a redpill on where it get it for a good price?

Let me guess; NIOH fags want it to fail?

There are no cheap places. Cheapest you can find is maybe $50 USD

Some keysite on Ozbargains the other day had it for $70AUD. In terms of the console version, only EB are selling it for full retail price. It's $64 at JB, and Aussie Amazon and Harvey Norman had it for $52 last week.

>miyazaki game
>flop
Yea Forums is a incel echo chamber. Nothing said here has any bearing in the real world.

Can't wait for all the webm's demonstrating the poor hitboxes.

That's significantly cheaper than what it is on steam.
If I buy this jbhifi.com.au/pc-game/sekiro-shadows-die-twice/649091/
for 25$ cheaper than steam am I just going to get a code? I don't have a fucking optical drive anymore.

Nevermind it says right there it's just a code.
I might do this then but I'm afraid it'll be late.

Literally says

>NO DISC INCLUDED. DOWNLOAD CODE DELIVERED WITH GAME CASE.

never gonna happen sweaty

Yeah, I've heard of people getting digital codes late from JB Hi-Fi. I had some friends who got their D/L codes from Overwatch like 3 days after release when they had it pre-ordered.

Just something to bear in mind.

It's a fromsoft game. There are always a few fuckups.

What game doesn't have that though?

>That one is natural, because the two games are so similar.
Only at first glance. You'll realize quickly that it doesn't play like Dark Souls at all the moment you fight this bitch. The game is also very dependent on breaking your enemy's stamina, something that isn't considered very much in dark souls.

Attached: CqrIKNTUAAAXfJs.jpg (1024x1024, 199K)

yeah, online lag. which this game doesn't have

To the dude who posted pic related, be prepared.
I keep my promises motherfucker.

Attached: Dead on Arrival.png (1899x524, 165K)

>trying to spin "no online" as a positive
get out

>people played Nioh past the shitty boat boss
wow

You're not seeing the forest of gameplay behind the trees of minor details. Nioh does play a lot like Souls. That's not an offense to either game. You can play and enjoy both, like I did.

people getting frustrated and giving up early in the game is also another reason for the hate

it was always a positive, seething coop babb

Depends on how you approach it but I tried to play Nioh like Dark Souls (i.e. zoning around and rolling while baiting for pokes) and got a really hard time. You're really encouraged to play it like a PS2 era hack and slash game.

>coop
kek

I will miss soapstone messages most of all, followed by invading. Coop is for fags like you.

You should've dropped the game since the first area where your character wields a longsword like a katana
Either way I did play after the generic Oni, the game doesn't get better

The west was doing it 20 years ago.
Japan has not come up with a single gameplay mechanic on their own..

Attached: bod.webm (480x360, 644K)

Well, I'll admit, as much as I like Nioh, it's a hell lot more cheap than Dark Souls because of much more impactful your gear is. There are a lot of soft gear checks in the game that tend to cock block early players.

>Still eight fucking days away
This wait has not been easy.

Attached: 1545353098344.jpg (600x587, 196K)

It is
Dark souls online was dosghit and attracted the worst parts of the community

You realise that the pc market is as big as the whole console market?

>the launch trailer is out
>no review copies
>meaning absolute radio silence until release
>and total shitposting in threads on Yea Forums

You should use my method
Stop thinking about the game until you forget it's existence
It works

only if you count microtransactions
for core games, PS4 is by far the #1 platform

What does KT have to do with it? Dynasty Warrior is a very different genre than Sekiro.

It's funny how all the examples of the west are from 20 years ago.

Hell the latest God of War is just a westernized slightly worse version of Soulsborne combat. And that's probably the only recent western game with playable combat system.

>is as
No not really. Consumer pie charts also go
Mobile games>Console games>>>PC games in terms of revenue and consumer population.

>no review copies
What did they mean by this? Don't they trust reviewers to beat the game or what?

Feels good to be Australian, for once. That's $45 USD, tax included.

Attached: 1531256571765.jpg (264x431, 61K)

Not that user, but I usually don't get hyped about new releases until at all. But then during the final week I get hyper hyped so I can't think about anything else.

Where can you buy sekiro for cheap? No store seems to have a significant discount for some reason.

KT is making Nioh 2.

It was $52AUD last week :^)

name some actual bullshit hitboxes in ds2
the only ones I can name which are actual horseshit are fume knight stab and grabs in general due to how it processes them (e.g. any connect with any section of hitbox counts as a full grab instead of glancing blows)

Modern western games evolved past gameplay, into an artform.

Attached: neil-druckmann.jpg (367x367, 21K)

Just fucking pirate it

I only remember seeing the EB pricing error but I missed out on that, when was it that low?

I just think they're afraid of spoiling the game, simple as that. It's Activision's first time handling this kind of game, and they have no idea how to sell it, and they're being too cautious.

Apples and oranges. Dmc5 is about the replay value and bloody palace when that comes out. I've already got some 30 odd hours of play time in the game because I've had so much fun with it.

All of Lost Sinners attacks.

I never cared about online in the souls games, so if it means they focused more on the single player this time it's good for me.

Souls online is fun for 5 minutes then you realize how terribly broken and unbalanced it really is. It's extremely obvious that it was always an afterthought.

Pursuer

I wish it was but those numbers are pulled from you butthole

I just nutted

Last week for a few days, Harvey Norman had a bunch of upcoming games as pre-orders for $52 which Aussie Amazon matched. I have no idea why, it was a bit weird. Maybe Harvey Norman are planning to stop selling games at the end of the current financial year?

I pulled the trigger on Days Gone as well, figured it's probably cheaper than it'll be at JB in 6 months, so what the hell

Activions is doing nothing except making tutorials for brainlet and ruining the trailer with shitty covers

In China there is only one dragon and he is a benevolent creature. I always feel sad when games take dragons and turn them into stupid villains. They're powerful, divine beings.

had 0 problems on my sl1 where 1 hit meant death
can you be more specific? I heard that lost sinner can be a run killer but pursuer is a joke in every encounter

I haven't been hyped for a game this bad since DaS3. I've been checking these threads daily in anticipation. Atleast we got some cool gameplay videos and item descriptions the other day. Thankfully I have Blood Bowl 2 to keep me busy.

teh "expert soulsborne players" they invited to their demo said the game was hard, or at least harder than the souls games.

I can imagine fromsoft doesn't want those bumbling idiot journalists to play their game and give it a low score because "they can't experience the full game because they can't beat the second boss" followed by a hundred articles how difficulty in video games is bad

Firstly, youre wrong, and secondly i couldnt give less of a shit who did it 20 years ago

Mountain Blade is only like 10 years old.

I have stopped pirating games I'm interested in once I've gotten a stable income. But just cause I have a good income doesn't mean I wanna be ripped off.

The irony is that this hack could never tell a story as grand and deep as any Miyazaki game made in a year and with sushi budget.

Ah yeah I remember seeing that on OzB, that was consoles only though. AFAIK EB and JBHIFI are the only stores carrying the PC version.

Well, it's still going to happen. Just after release.

Good aligned dragons are always gay and so are you

>Turkey
>West
Might aswell just say it's the entire world versus Japan by now. That's how prolific that small island is in gaming.

i have. still haven't beaten every boss on radiant though.

I love dark souls but let's not get carried away. The story in souls games is virtually nonexistent. The setting is great and deep and intricate but the story boils down to kill big guys so you can set yourself on fire, or not set yourself on fire, with the occasional side quest being more interesting.

>I always feel sad when games take Satan's agents and turn them into stupid villains

Attached: 1551706144571m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

lol mine got refunded because g2a stole someone's CC
bummer

brainlet tier post

Attached: 1461043373556.jpg (800x1133, 529K)

Its MOUNT and BLADE fucking retard.

Why the fuck would you steal from the devs who keep making free content for their already dirt cheap game with dozens of hours of content which is constantly on sale? Should've just bought it normally.

But then at least they had to pay for the game :^)

Why pay when you can get it for free

shut up vaati

Your post is akin to saying life is about being born, cluelessly bumbling around for a while and then death.

Western devs don't understand video games.

not interested in paying full price for the game and 99% of the time g2a sellers don't get refunded meaning the developer is getting their money anyways
not-a my problem, luigi

>Mountain Blade

Attached: 1550725831461.png (327x316, 87K)

Background lore and actual game story are 2 different things

I bought like 10 different flavoured boxes of pringles one day. They are almost all disgusting. No more pringles
Best chips are baked lay's
Everything made from corn is good to, either crisps and nachos

Attached: 999999-60410044001.jpg (1133x1500, 247K)

Because there wouldn't be anything to get for free if the devs weren't paid for their work so they could actually continue making games.
Unless everything is free, comrade.

mountain blade is admittedly a better title

It is you mongrel

It's not "background lore" though. It's literally the game's story.

docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/edit

What Druckmann work can be analyzed to this extent? It's all so surface-level TV-rate trash. Maybe when compared with Marvel movies, they look deep. But it's funny how the movie devs are being outdone in their own field by sushi Japs.

Yeah and I remember every souls youtuber saying they liked dark souls 2 more than the first one when they played a demo of it.

Fuck those fucking retarded clowns.

Move over, bitchboi.

Attached: Array.jpg (900x962, 158K)

There will always be idiots willing to throw their money at the oppressed indie companies or whatever

Put 15 hours into HK and then something came up for a few weeks, couldn't get back it and didn't want to restart my progress either.

>Druckmann
Who?

Welcome to Yea Forums newfag.

Actually I want Paprika flavored Pringles specifically, because of the nostalgic value of their scent. They say associative memory has strongest ties with the sense of smell.

Attached: 9CFH.gif (500x258, 920K)

lucky you, it's still very likely to happen

If you want your title to make zero sense, maybe.

who the fuck cares lad
nobody was playing for the title in the first place

I've gone in blind each game since DS2 broke my heart. Played BB 6 months after release spoiler free.
Just ignore it lmao

>godzilla it's the only character in fiction with a laser beam attack

You can only do that three times.

we already know for a fact that like 40% of those are false, and another 20% are facts that can't really be disproven, like no multiplayer.
no shit nigga, they said so from the beginning

Midirs is pretty blatant though, complete with the fire breath slowly intensifying into a laser beam.

You can do it as many times as its spirit emblem cost allows it.
You can't do it from any deathblow, only from a backstab. Not from an aerial deathblow, not the frontal deathblow in combat.

>hey said so from the beginning
Guess we should've given FO76 a free pass then as well cause Bethesda said from the beginning it was going to be buggy

>that guy saying its Ghosts of Tsushima with a devil bringer
My lord people are fucking stupid

From only makes masterpieces, hype is high

are you trolling?

Only if you are a retard that buys from non-trusted shops.

>A firebreath attack that gradually turns into a laser
It was literally done by Godzilla some months before

whens preload on steam bros. Also the store page doesnt mention denuvo

DaS2 and 3 say hi.

>Japan has not come up with a single gameplay mechanic on their own..
Zoomer detected. Go play some more video games from the 80s and 90s and then get back to me. Also, BoD has very little in common with Souls outside of some superficial similarities that were already in From's King's Field games (first one came out in 1994); I doubt you've ever played BoD though, and are probably just parroting what some eceleb told you.

there's no denuvo, no multiplayer, no reason to buy over pirating

DaS3 is still superior to 99.9% of all games made.

Attached: 1463131547660.jpg (1600x1920, 3.87M)

Im not a thurd-worlder, enough for me to buy

>there's no denuvo,
Wait what?

No its not. Its one of the worst cases of soulless cashgrabs in vidya history. Nothing about its creation felt genuine. You could not feel the love Miyazaki had when making Demons Souls and Bloodborne in that game.

>Such an amazing location
>We can't explore jackshit in it

Still mad to this day

Attached: 1550145546552.png (489x448, 273K)

Utterly meaningless buzzwords. Miyazaki himself said he loved doing DaS3 and was more comfortable with a medieval setting than the Victorian one in BB.

Attached: 1463241867477.jpg (1748x2480, 1.78M)

DS2 was ambitious but it missed the mark, which is better and more interesting than another weak sequel. DS3 was good.

>You can do it as many times as its spirit emblem cost allows it.
It costs 6 and you hold a maximum of 15, it's more like 2 and a half but it's probably like bloodborne where you can upgrade your capacity a bit and get to 3.

Weird since dark souls 3 is absolute garbage from both a gameplay and style perspective compared to Bloodborne

Sekiro makes me wish they'd do a take on Dororo.

Attached: 1408790710544.jpg (1280x1440, 190K)

>Amazing
Its literally just Anor Yharnam

>you hold a maximum of 15
There are passive skills you can learn that increase the maximum amount of spirit emblems you can hold. Enemies also drop spirit emblems, and there's a consumable that increases that amount. There might also be other yet unknown means of mitigating the cost.
It's not as simple as 15/6.

Surprised that Sega haven't made an effort to do a remaster of the PS2 game what with the new anime series doing quite well. Guess the Tezuka license is just too expensive proportionate to development costs and how well they think it'd sell.

Attached: 000372bf242961fa310a3a32e79efe2b.jpg (1280x1477, 370K)

It looks fucking great tho. And Yharnam was amazing

Attached: 25253253.jpg (2000x1125, 350K)

>Anor londo with a blue filter and tranny skeleton enemies
>Goos

Because women are ruining video games in the west. We need to kick out ALL the women from ALL the tech companies and make them stay in the kitchen.

>Anor londo with a blue filter
But it's not. Anor Londo is a bit away from there.

i just finished nioh so im about 7.5 in the hype meter it look good but the lacks of online and build variety kills at least 50% of the fun and replayability i will have

why are the pre-launch sales for this so shitty?
I got dmc5 and ace combat 7 for 20% off but for this it's like 6% tops
the fuck?

>There are passive skills you can learn that increase the maximum amount of spirit emblems you can hold
As I said, you can probably get three casts in. But nobody's going to use that thing, like the cannon in bloodborne.

Activision has never put Denuvo on any of their games.

Attached: greatest-allly.jpg (400x400, 19K)

will be pirating on day one.

This isn't Activision's game though.

>Guess the Tezuka license is just too expensive proportionate to development costs and how well they think it'd sell.
Kinda sad honestly, I just started watching the anime and really like it. How popular is Dororo in Japan? Considering the manga is close to 55 years old. And outside of Japan it's probably not popular at all.

Why does whole of Yea Forums automatically assume every game is gonna flop nowadays?

>off but for this it's like 6% tops
I can get it for 46€ from 3rd Party keysellers.

its not discount thats the regular price of steam games in many regions thanks to regional pricing and here is the same (southamerica) every new release its sold about 30/35 usd and unless the publisher explicit opose like it happened to soul calibur 6 here which was sold with the normal 60usd pricetag as worldwide but every new game cost 35 usd here and is that or piratery because of economies are and will be shit till end of times

>But nobody's going to use that thing
That's your only option to take down a group of multiple enemies from stealth. Because deathblows from stealth aren't silent, and you automatically exit crouching after a deathblow.
Seeing how fast groups of 3-4 monks were destroying those "souls veterans" Activision invited to try the game, Bloodmist seems like an invaluable tool. And it's not like you're limited in skill point distribution, unlike with stats in Souls, so I assume you're going to learn every skill eventually. So no reason not to use something to your advantage.

i wonder what it's like to be bobby's son

it is mega popular in japan because of it's relationship to world masterpiece theater.

Denuvo is worthless

Since you can only equip 1 shinobi art are we going to have to open the menu to switch them out on the fly? Here is a stealth area let me equip blood mist. here is miniboss il use this other one. kind of shitty. I guess since you can only equip 3 prosthetics at a time we will be swapping those hot on the spot too. since this game actually pauses when you open the menu there is no penalty.

yes LOL

It is. Did you forget the whole thing about From going to them because they couldnt find a decent publisher. Turns out Activision is a pretty flexible partner compared to EA or Bandai namco

yawn,nioh already did better

Attached: Mitsunari.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>he thinks this is what BoD plays like
Lmfao

It's still not Activision's game. Go read up on the rights and you see that From Software are the rights holders and not Activision. This is FS's game with Activision publishing the game in western markets.

Those are i-frames retard, not good hitboxes

there are no iframes in nioh.

cope

>No filter will help.
This is wrong. There are many ways to completely avoid spoilers
I use Spoiler Protection 2.0 chrome extension and just type in Sekiro and click off "show names" and then whenever something has "Sekiro" in it a giant red box appears over that area and I won't be able to see it. It's very effective.

like 13 boss trophies or so. But all of the mini-bosses, on which there is a big focus now, are all unique enemies. Juzou The Drunkard is a mini-boss and that guy would be a straight up boss if it was Souls or Bloodborne.

7 days until release and no drm announcement by a publisher who has never used denuvo
game won't have denuvo

Very big in Japan with a cult fanbase in Europe.

>no if-frames
>character literally getting "hit" by a beam if you pause at the right moment
Either you are full of shit or Nioh has shit hitboxes.

Was thinking the same fucken thing when I saw it.

But for the most part Berserk is gay and autistic. The author literally said in an interview that because he never goes out and just stays home to draw and watch news he gets an "Objective" view on life and hence he is totally uneducated and thinks that "pain bad, God bad, God not exist". As well as "Religion js control peeple, religion bad". He's a total childish moron thinking he is intelligent. Berserk peaked right up to after the whole cataclysmic event, even when Griffith returns all the magic of the original story is gone and just reduce to "arch-nemesis neeeeeeeeeeeee".

This

I can go a week but I just don't. As I have always said, it aint an addiction if you like doing it.

Isn't this just an example of a duck animation that would normally follow an attack that just so happened to sync up with the enemies attack as if it was in direct reaction to it?

I've played all the Souls games and there was no direct sync between player animation and enemy.

Being this much of a brainlet

People will call you a brainlet, but you're right.
The actual plot in Souls is extremely simple and they've reused the same thing over and over again, since Demon's Souls, and even in Bloodborne.
It's every story-related thing surrounding the extremely simple plot which is what makes the story interesting, because there is usually a ton of detail put into that aspect. It seems like Sekiro will have a much more traditional type of story-telling though with voiced protagonist and such.

It's really not. DaS3 is a pretty average game.

jesus christ Tonfa is fast

>buying soulsbornkiro games on PC

Attached: shig diggy doo dah.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Dont want to play at 24fps pal

Midir is one of the best colossal bosses in vidya. Only knock against him is his blind assault attack because it just leaves you waiting after you've cleared it.

Attached: Leg scratcher Midir.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

I meant to say it peaked just at and prior to the cataclysmic event.

Also care to explain how so I am a brainlet or is it simply projection? Can't handle your favourite comic being shit?

Do you sincerely believe that? What are you comparing it to?

>shadow of war is selling more

OH NO NO NO

enjoy your bugs

Attached: sdgsdg.jpg (836x411, 57K)

>fixed
>bad game
Anything else?

file name

Attached: retard.jpg (712x438, 45K)

>activisi-
dropped

Attached: 1513342439580.png (322x395, 201K)

>faggoty kids cartoon chara-
disgusted

Attached: Desgusted cats.jpg (480x480, 107K)

I wonder why they even partnered up

Activision is in dire need of some games that review well and FS chose whatever gave them the best deal and least intrusion.

Don’t forget that Fromsoft never has trophies for thier final boss(es), so there’s at least one more.

Boss trophies are probably reserved for truly unique, large scale fights. I bet if Bloodborne had boss/mini-Boss destinction then BSB, Witches, Shadows, Emmisionary and maybe even Micolash would not be given trophies.

Not to mention approx 50% of DaS2’s bosses. Even Sekiro stuff like Chained Ogre and Samurai general have more depth/complicated movesets compared to tons of DeS/DaS1/DaS2 bosses.

There's various interviews where From producers talk about how they went to a variety of different publishers to publish Sekiro in the west, and only Activision said yes.

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP KT SHILLBROS
Literally nobody said that except for shills trying to create drama. Different people have different opinions. And that makes it very easy to see who's paid to post. Like you.

>sekiro
more like suckiro m i rite?

Source? Miyazaki joined the development team one year before DaS3 was done. By that point he could do jack shit.

He said doing Bloodborne made him miss Dark Souls because there are things he could only do in that setting. That's it.

>Miyazaki joined the development team one year before DaS3 was done
Also, this is misleading. DSIII was made in about a year and a half, but he joined extremely soon after development started.
wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/development-dark-souls-iii-started-miyazaki/

>hacked
faggot

>silky smooth 30 fps
no thanks.

Yeah I pirate it too

Anyone know of the cheapest place to buy atm? Everywhere I've found is still at around 45 euros

This game will end up surprising Yea Forums in a good way.

wtf dmcbros sekiro is stealing our thunder

:^)

Attached: llo.png (779x264, 198K)

Friendly reminder.

Attached: 1552493364489.jpg (2436x2120, 687K)

>The west was doing it 20 years ago.
And now they make nothing but shite.

I don't think this was the retort you were looking for user.

Watching the project beast trailer now is so nostalgic

>top seller on Steam
like every new game you brain damaged autist

I think his is how From is doing bosses in this game
Achievements = bosses relevant to the story and have an impact
Mini-bosses = bosses in any other souls games but not as important to the story and don’t get an achievement

Kek the classic, and then we literally couldn't discuss the game for almost a year because the shitposting was so huge.

I wonder if sickdark guy is still alive.

Sure seems like it
To me it's surreal how the drunkard is a miniboss

>Since you can only equip 1 shinobi art
You can only equip one COMBAT art at a time. All SHINOBI arts are always active from the moment you learn them.

>no online
>no coop
>no PVP
>no individual builds
>dying is meaningless and you can revive on the spot

Yea thats a big no from me, buddy.

If I attached a screenshot of a huge spoiler in this post without "sekiro" in the filename just now, your filter wouldn't have helped you.

>Not to mention approx 50% of DaS2’s bosses
More like 90%. There's only like 3-5 trophies for boss kills specifically in DS2.

>samurai Guts
*Shinobi Guts.

>and only Activision said yes.
They were just the most friendly or whatever, not the "only" ones.

Skepticalfags BTFO

This. Some of my friends were spoiled for RDR2 by youtube thumbnails for channels they don't follow because they Red Dead pre-release material so they got exposed to youtube thumbnails that spoiled the ending etc.

Attached: 04d.jpg (272x285, 12K)

Ever been bitch slapped for falling for obvious bait?

>every game is TORtanic
modern Yea Forums is mistake

I really hope the ninja tools you get aren't overpowered. One previewer on YouTube said that the Chained Ogre dudes can be challenging, but that it's possible to completely wreck them with the Flamethrower. I also saw some guy killing each of the wolf/dog enemies with one shuriken throw.

I hope there aren't "hard counters" in this game each enemy. I hope that shit is just demo/preview stuff made easier for journalists. It would really suck if you struggled against a boss only to see someone else fighting the boss really easily because they discovered the cheese mechanic the devs put into the game. Like with Blood Starved Beast, I was really disappointed to learn that he can be cheesed simply by strafing to the left. That is such dumb design.

NO NO NO NO SOULS BROS THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. I CANT EVEN SUMMON OR OVER LEVEL IN THIS GAME HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT IT NOW FUCK THIS GAME!

Attached: 748274748275.png (633x758, 16K)

It's not even out until 8 more days.

nioh has iframes

I disagree. Finding counters to enemies is fun. Just don't make it too broken and it's alright.

Then what point is there to actually learn the enemies? What incentive is there for players to actually learn? In that case, your goal in combat is to simply keep working to find the hard counters instead of learning the moves and proper timings and what not. Cheesy exploits like that should not exist, period.

Mini-bosses are
>guy w/ sword
>guy w/ spear
>guy in armor
as in, a fucking joke

>that fucking UI
It's almost like a fucking MMO with how much clutter there is on screen.

Attached: 1539116670689.gif (500x275, 1.89M)

I think he meant more along the lines of enemies having a weakness to something (like taking more damage to fire for certain DS/BB bosses) than exploits like that.

Artifact was in steam top sellers. Fucking Artifact.

>artorias
>ornstein
>smough

They have ogres as mini-bosses as well retard.

contrary to what you may believe, bugs are not features.
multiplayer doesn't make a game objectively better and the style of game doesn't lend itself to a good multiplayer experience.
why doesn't mario have stealth kills? sure, you COULD implement it, but would that make the game better?

I like to experiment and figure out the most efficient ways to take down enemies. This gives an altenate way of beating the game. I find it more enjoyable over 'gitting gud' and perfecting every moveset of enemies.

Again, not talking about exploits like strafing or instakilling wolves, but this

>Mario: Mushrooms Die Twice

who's ready for DSP to kill it in Sekiro?

Attached: dspfuckyou.jpg (631x431, 44K)

Complete nonsense. All the leaks show there are many titles selling more on PC.

>DSP kills every NPC in his hub with dragonrot
If he even finishes it it'll be glorious.

after 10 years of steam sales maybe

I am a soulsfag and, from what I've seen, besides hopefully good combat, this game has nothing else to offer. What should I be hype for? Honest question

>Dark Souls III
>3,294,533
arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/07/steam-data-leak-reveals-precise-player-count-for-thousands-of-games/

I can't believe there are still sheltered console children here straight from 2006.

Nobody cares what you have to say. You are the one on a small irrelevant and constantly dying platform. Beat it.

Guys, character creation confirmed for Sekiro!

Attached: sekiro2.jpg (1220x686, 902K)

no u

Attached: WHIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>this game has nothing else to offer except good gameplay

Attached: eh4wyzrkzbg21.jpg (732x2047, 447K)

First game I preordered in 4 years hype

user KCD on PS4 was absolute shit show. It is miracle that this game even sold at all on consoles

For me, it's the dragonrot, the npcs and how your actions and performance affect the world. Multiple endings incentives for multiple playthroughs, along with the skill tree. You should have more freedom to go to multiple areas, so picking up loot could make each playthrough even more different.

How this works in practice is just speculation.

>the Chained Ogre dudes can be challenging, but that it's possible to completely wreck them with the Flamethrower.
>I hope there aren't "hard counters" in this game each enemy.
That seems to be the paradigm of the game. If you don't have/can't figure out the right tools to take down an enemy, you will get btfo. But if you do - you will destroy them in turn. It's all about finding the right counter for every enemy, or their every attack.

The point is - the hard counter lets you fight the enemy as intended.
Without the counter - you're fighting an overtuned uphill battle.

It also incentivizes the exploration and collecting information on your targets beforehand. You're not playing a knight or a samurai, you're a shinobi. Meaning you find the enemy's weakness and exploit it to your advantage.

thanks anons. I'll wait for the game to come out. Hopefully it turns out not shit. Fingers crossed

what is with the tranny obsession on this board

if you search sickdark in the archives someones doing it again lol

They're hot.

It took apparently Kitao 13 hours to beat the last boss
he must be shit at the game, right

nice source, faggot

>Kitao
Who is that? And the last boss of what? Sekiro? The game isn't even out yet.

Japanese Skrillex

SCI FI SOULS FUCKING WHEN AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1535411559867.jpg (1065x1278, 358K)

Not him but probably Twitter

Never
Sci fi is shit

caveman hands wrote this post

>dark souls
>one of the shittiest ports ever

>dark souls 2
>fixed a long ass time ago

enjoy your cinematic 24 fps

How did he get a copy of the game?

Use alternative accounts where you avoid anything that can spoil it.
On Yea Forums use filters, block Yea Forums in general using some browser extension.

Some of the most beautiful chapters and storylines come after the eclipse

i'm still pirating it
I'm glad you guys pay for my free entertainment

sci fi sucks. so hopefully never

Of course it's going to sell well it's made by FROMmeme, they could've just made a reskinned Pong. And Soulsfags would've lapped it up, screaming from the forooftops about how it's the best game ever made and that anyone doesn't buy or like it's a pleb.
Soulsfags are no different than Blizzdrones, if Kaplan decided to take a ridiculous number of shites and release them as a product, Blizzdrones would eat them and claim 10/10 best thing ever.

explain yourself

that doesn't*

It's activision, good luck getting a decent deal on this game.

There's no difference between sci fi and magic

Not sure why people can’t like both?

>excited
>happy we get something new
>glad we're not getting another souls game
>glad i we get a difficult game without people being able to fall back on co-op
>happy that they no longer have to balanced enemies, areas and bosses around people bringing 3 overleveled, over equipped friends stomping them through the game
i'm excited

Attached: sekiro.png (356x124, 65K)

This.
It'll likely still be £44.99 for the standard version 3+ years after launch.

>>happy we get something new
>Souls

Attached: 1527209635110.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

Any new game that comes out on steam AUTOMATICALLY becomes the "top seller in steam" as if that means fuck all.
Dead on Arrival 6 was "top seller on steam" but had a laughable 2000 player all time peak.

I'm excited for Sekiro but this was probably accidental, I don't think the hitboxes will be as terrible as Dark Souls II's but I don't expect them to be 100% realistic either.

Attached: hitboxes.png (449x597, 466K)

It’s going to be better since they forced some meme era of the team to go through frame by frame on enemy attacks to tighten up the deflection mechanic. I hope they take this route for everything even if it is a bit harder.

vg247.com/2019/01/17/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-on-tweaking-enemy-animation-for-deflection/

not smol enough

Attached: 1490992606011.webm (848x480, 2.87M)

Members of the dev team*

>play dmc5 till next friday
>buying sekiro on day one, probably gonna play it for weeks
>bloody palace releases next month
>mfw

Attached: 1522389156082.jpg (454x650, 78K)

That’s your brain on drugs for thinking this is souls anything

Still I'd rather not get overly hyped, let the final product speak for itself, I know the hitboxes will be good, but expecting perfection always leads to disappointment, even if just mild.

Attached: 1552572492891.png (633x874, 64K)

Don't want to start a new thread, but is Dark souls 2 worth it or should I just skip that and go to 3?

>Go to area, kill everything to collect notsouls to upgrade skills, drink notestus to heal, go to notbonfire to save, *game saved* all enemies respawn, rinse and repeat
>Hurr but you have to parry more and you get a grappling hook, it's completely different and nothing like Souls
Cretin.

Attached: 1550935321826.jpg (645x671, 35K)

Just skip it unless u like ice skating

How does cdkeys work exactly? If I buy the game now when do I get the key?

So easy to trigger the nioh fags.

Just skip. DaS2 is like a chink copycat equivalent of Souls games. You can tell Miyazaki's absense playing it.

Close to or when it releases. I've used them for ages with no issues.

Not a fan of that game either.

It's worth playing only if you're playing SotFS, and still you should expect disappointment on several things, bad hitboxes, bad animations, a few bad maps, recolored enemies and some areas just being extremely bland and/or repetitive.

It's still a good games, and it's certainly worth playing, specially for some of the later areas and the DLCs (Shulva in particular), but it's the worst of the trilogy by far.

Attached: DS2 mimic.webm (840x473, 2.91M)

>mfw Steam reviews when babbies learn summoning is gone

Attached: Thsokqr.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

thanks user, I lov u

souls combat wouldn‘t work with sci fi tools.

agree with this guy 100% which makes me tell people that they should play 3 first and if they are bored and need a souls game to play they can play 2.

but 3 is definitely better than 2 and you should make sure you play it regardless of your thoughts on 2

Do you know how easy it is to be a top seller on steam? Being a top seller means nothing, the most important factor is how long it stays up there for.

Sekiro combat might though. A gun in souls would be broken or shit as demonstrated by magic. If you can grapple across a football field in seconds it's on more even ground.

I've never watched this guy. Can someone link me so i can follow the upcoming sekiro stream?

>i'm excited
Majority of us are. Game is looking amazing

you're not missing much he mostly plays ads all day

fuck you

All the flaming threads i've seen about these things. People are just mad they won't have shit to complain about soon. That's all.

I'm with ya user, it's getting better fo sho.

Tick tock PvP niggers

Lets be honest. All bullshit aside- they've had a lot of practice at creating ridiculously proportioned creatures with awkward movement dynamics all with quite a decent fucking hitboxes as they progressed.

I trust em to nail a standard humanoid after shit like this.

Third party outlets but successful titles do get discounted regional sometimes. I encourage it honestly.

That PVP just gets even tastier with more competition

I mean I saw and was able to avoid few spoilers but honestly I think it's just the fanbase. Some games are like the Walking Dead: You're really into it and then Glenn dies.

Based.

He's not wrong Berserk has been getting worse over the years.
One of the main things readers don't like nowadays is that Guts has a party. You might be thinking its clever because it shows he has created his own band of the hawk and can stand up to griffith but this is basically jrpg stereotype plot repetition number n. There's just a lot of psychology mixed in it but its still a jrpg plot.

Nioh btfo'd entire Souls series. How do you compare this pile of trash being better than Nioh.

Attached: 8wgg58j7jaox.jpg (1087x1600, 353K)

Kek

Kitao is a fucking PR manager. Of course he's shit at the game.

>single player only
YARR HARR

Oh nice, I didn't know this one was coming out for PC. Guess I'll wishlist it.

>top seller on Steam
doesn't mean literally anything see Artifact
>supposed to flop
it will harder than you can even imagine 12.5 GB big stream lined brain dead combat, no challenges, cringeworthy opponents, once you learn how to parry every attack this is not game it's a parry it all simulator

literally kys

I doubt Sekiro is going to flop. Game doesn't look very good but it's got enough momentum going to be a success. Granted nobody will be talking about it in 6 months

>12.5 GB
All the shitposters have left are lies

i think you could just play the game retard

People still talk about fucking ds1 and not because of the pvp

>shitposters knowing anything about the game
cringe

>yfw it's gonna bomb

>looking forward to Sekiro
>combat looks tight and improved over Souls
>vertical level design looks good
>hear use of prosthetics being compared to trick weapons (best weapons in any recent From game)
>trailer shows more and more slightly weird stuff happening
>world tendency is back
>excited for vidya
>every thread on Yea Forums is hot garbage
fuck the people who are dedicated to trolling these threads, it’s not even exclusive

>Activision

INTO THE FUCKING TRASH BIN

Attached: sekiro requirements.png (317x250, 25K)

Discord trannies shitposting after their attempt at pit FromSoft fans with DMC fans failed miserably.

Yea the 12gb meme spouted by shitposters is just for the installer.

At least they're bringing back WT. Wait a minute.
Wow these guys really can't help rehashing demons souls if they can, can they.

Is this DS, but in Japan?

literally kys

From what I've seen on some gaming site articles it's apparently 12.5 GB on consoles, I don't really know what's the deal, maybe consoles will get a first day patch with the second half.

Attached: 1549822003410.png (1024x768, 928K)

>chink Souls clone better than the real deal

you're talking about that game where almost every weapon had phantom range?

>still no argument
kys degenerate
kys

>click on linguetta
>filter sekiro thread
bruce willis is a ghost

project beast looked better
>cinematic 12fps
>double barrel shotgun
>demon's souls theme

darksouls remastered still has piece of shit hitboxes to this day, 4 kings literally SUCC you with their grab from a mile and teleport you into them for example

>shilling chink copypaste of Souls
kys

>No upgrading and no infusing
that's a good thing
leveling should be the only upgrade
fuck blasmiths and fuck weapon match making segregating people

>sekiro not made by chinks
ahahahah KYS

after these I can't go back to shitngles

Attached: file.png (151x350, 88K)

It's made by nips. Nioh is made by chink-tier devs though.

Yes, it's the regular price in third world countries.

What was your point?

>one of the best colossal bosses in vidya
don't breed