Post em. What are your favorite gaming channels?

Post em. What are your favorite gaming channels?
If you are going to shill your own channel, at least justify why we should watch it.

Attached: youtube-logo-subscribe-png-30.png (1024x721, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WP5GWIMQY
youtube.com/watch?v=DbG4BTLeg3U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9CBEhlNyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg-KL47tI4A
youtube.com/watch?v=XKraULjvTuc
my.mixtape.moe/altckb.png
my.mixtape.moe/qdqdlx.png
youtu.be/wZBcTyNfh00
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ0StoOJYPKTDB0CL8ptoA
youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4&t=69s&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't need to make this thread every night, with the same fucking posts, with the same fucking faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WP5GWIMQY

youtube.com/watch?v=DbG4BTLeg3U

But if he doesn’t then in roughly two months when I’m done editing my video I wont be able to shill it on Yea Forums

I mean unless I make a thread to do it but then I’d feel like an asshole

Real talk though I like to see what other anons are working on

What's a YouTube channel that you've been watching SO LONG that you basically feel they owe you something?

For me, it's Welyn or TheWarOwl

Attached: 1478109135014.jpg (1500x1500, 113K)

DSP and LTG

jerma's channels have some stream highlights. thats about it

I can't say there's any channel I'd ever feel that way about unless I did something that helped them, but even then they wouldn't owe me anything. It'd just be lame not to help me out too someday.

Only channels I've been watching long enough to say I'm a lifetime fan are Cinemassacre and that's about it. James definitely doesn't owe me anything.

I just bought a $60USD capture device from China. I want to earn money and free games for reading reaction posts on 4chins. Am I doing it right?

ZFG but he's more of a twitch streamer

gaijinhunter

About as much onions as I can handle.
I've been watching UberHaxorNova since 2011, saw the rise and slow burn out of the creatures, and the stagnation that cowchop is now. Yet James is still reasonably funny by himself and with others.

Attached: n09e2k87xl1y.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

What are Yea Forumss thoughts on Civvie11?

Why would you need a capture device for that

Just take screenshots you tard

Meant to say onions, not onions. don't know how that happened.

Attached: l6eye5agoay11.png (768x1024, 811K)

Materwelonz

Just seems like a good person.

Saw his Doom video and liked it

Might watch his other stuff at some point if I remember to, saw first part of his postal series and it was kinda slow. Preferred the doom video’s pacing.

It was cathartic to see someone praise doom without treating it like a sacred cow and be able to acknowledge its shortcomings. I’m playing through Quake for the first time and it’s got a lot of the same pros and strengths - it also does that annoying trial and error ‘move across the floor that hurts you while looking for an exit’ bullshit. I get annoyed when these games try to be zelda mazes, I just want to blow shit up in a game that has good movement.

Why can't you just shill your shit on Twitter or Reddit? Why does it have to be here?

Whoisthisgit

just stop trying to say it if you are so new that you can't get around a wordfilter. let the shitty meme die and lurk before you spout of retarded things.

I will deservingly get called out for this but I've recently gone back to watching the yogscast.
Now yes I know I'm an utter faggot but hear me out.

I only watch Lewis, Tom, Ben, and some of the triforce every now and then.

If it’s shit, anons here are the most likely group to be straight with me as to why.

Rate 5 and comment! youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9CBEhlNyk thank you Yea Forumsideo games

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

Attached: knock.jpg (1379x735, 148K)

RocketJumpNinja is a treasure

This is not a place for legitimate criticism of anything. People here will just say it's shit and nothing else even if it's not. But, it most likely is due to the fact that you have to shill it anywhere and even have the thought in your mind that it may be shit. Just stop posting it anywhere no one wants to see it.

NicoB, lucahjin, HCBailly.

Would you watch if it were just screenshots?

Good taste.

Also Tom is like pre-twitch Sips when he still made videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg-KL47tI4A
The most sugoi youtuber. All other youtubers are bakas.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

I meant to say snoy but it keep saying snoy! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS WEBSITE WORKS!

Also, when I posted this, I didn't mean REALLY owe you, I meant it more as a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKraULjvTuc

It's my channel, i'll shill, but I have fun reviewing games like this and i've got like three more videos like this in the works

Every current video that involves any sort of forum or imageboard is in screenshots.

You'll never catch me posting my channel here.

Attached: 1537062612536.png (920x1280, 908K)

Why would anyone but underage faggots watch that?

I like the shitty look of the footage early on. Composite capture or post processing?

shining force is better

Subbed to you fella. I wish you success. Do what you enjoy.

The Killstream.
Its a crazy stream where anything can happen. Usually it at war with other people who try to destroy them.

I saw LTG's vlogs today, it put a pretty depressing shadow over his stuff. The dude just wants to be an actor but it is basically a pipe dream, yet his mentality essentially forbids him from ever going places in the FGC either. Sure, I've got less going on than him, but still it was a bummer to see once the initial image of him was past.

Attached: tbfp-wooldrank.jpg (537x518, 25K)

I watch Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, NorthernLion, Simpleflips, and Particular Mushroom
are these channels Yea Forums approved?

Attached: 1474853740392.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

"hey what's going on man, come on it"
:'(

I find chuggaa too irritating to watch yet I love simpleflips.

Huggbees. He doesn't do vidjya as much anymore but he streams and is one of the few to make me laugh.

i understand that, but i think his enthusiasm autism is enjoyable.

it's actually in an addon pack for premiere called Red Giant Universe, it lets me make it look like VHS with a gigantic number of options for how 'degraded' the tape should look

I was never good enough at strategy games to enjoy Shining Force, but I do recognize its quality.

I really appreciate it!

Thats cool. Ive been banging my head on porting crt-royale kurozumi into a glsl shader usable in something like davinci resolve for months because retroarch uses its own special parameters sometimes

I hate all of the gaming channels

that is one sexy ass male

I actually pirated red giant universe because it's like $200 per year or something; it does work with Davinci Resolve as well as of the 2.0 version

I’m Harman Smith. Tomorrow I’ll be angrily talking about SJW cliches in gaming.

yes, but making the image move and have the flaws of VHS is only half the battle

Attached: millennium_actress[712x480.h10p.ac3][niizk]-190107-185509.jpg (3204x2160, 3.83M)

Thorhighheels does some cool stuff and covers some obscure games, when he's not being a resetera tier faggot who sides with game journalists over everything and injects his half baked political opinions into things he's great.

Ahh, i gotcha. That does look fantastic

not satisfied with shitty jpeg compression
my.mixtape.moe/altckb.png

That's actually really, really fantastic

WELCOME BACK TO SUP, SUP MAHRO MAKUR WELCOME BACK TO SUP, HOPEURHAVINAGUHWEEKEND

WHADDUP ITS DASHIE AND WELCOME BACK EEUYEAS BACK TO SUPA MARIO MAKER, OH YOU KNOW, I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW

THE GAME WHERE YOU MAKE NEW LEVELS, TWEET THEM TO ME, I PLAY EXACTLY ONE, AND I PRETEND TO RAGE THE FUHHHK OWT

LESS DO THIS SHET

*Satan speaks* FUCK YOU/THANK YOU SATAN?

AIGHT THIS FIRST JOINT IS CALLED DASHIE PLAYS ONE LEVEL FOR 45 MINUTES

Listen up, listen close but please listen carefully

THREEP, SHITTY PUNS THAT ARE MADE BY THE FANS BECAUSE I CAN'T BE ARSED TO TRY IMPROVISING ANYMORE

MAH BOIS, MAH BOIIIIIS *dies*

du du du du du du du dudu keepitgoin
keep it going
keep it going
jump in his chair *cuts to photoshop image by the fans because he can't arsed to make content*
YELP *yelp echoes with reverb, sometimes reverse yelps*
METER, METER METER, SNACK METER, SUGAR METER, FUCKING LAZY METER
random babbling whimpering sounds, apologizes for being crazy and so randumb xD
stares at the camera looking like he has to take a shit
REPEAT 45 MINUTES

*finally wins*

DASHIE NUMBER ONE, FUCK YOU

I SPENT 39 DAYS ON THIS LEVEL, I'MMA END IT RIGHT HERE

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK OR WHENEVER I GIVE A FUCK TO PLAY THE NEXT SCARY MEME OF THE WEEK

I LOVE YOU GUYS, HOLLA AT YA BOI, YEAHHH

Attached: 6B3155A1-7D8A-4074-A982-4069377668C3.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

based

CRT shading has only been done with games well right now, but with 4k you can emulate it well enough that every individual phospher is visible and I think its use in video production is untapped potential

Hey hey people....

The only bad thing is, video compression methods would absolutely ruin that. You'd have to have the source files hosted and available for download, there's not a streaming service out there that allows for a bitrate high enough to not utterly ruin the look

OneyPlays
JohnWolfe
SsethTzeentatch
Idubbbz Games
AVGN
DNSL
Ethoslab
Luigi wolf13

>What are your favorite gaming channels?

DSP and LTG be the best gaming channels. If you disagree you are a no talent scrub drone who just aint able to think for themselves as well as some sort of coon

Nope, you'd have to A. download the shaded files which are massive and B. own a 4k display, preferably one small enough to realistically represent the size of a CRT and probably OLED. I've also considered instead porting the shader to be functional inside of something like VLC or mpv to split the difference. You'd have really small files, but viewing would require more horsepower

my.mixtape.moe/qdqdlx.png

NESComplex. No annoying or high pitched noises. No ridiculous opinions. No forced jokes. No memes. It’s pure and it’s good.

youtu.be/wZBcTyNfh00
quality will be shit until i get a new mic..

Gamingbygaslight is a dude Ive been watching for a while, his new kenshi playthrough is cool. Always liked how he never seemed to stop making stuff, even as his viewcount mostly stayed low.

PGunnii was always a cool dude to watch. His excitement sometimes gets a bit too much but its got that passion you dont get anywhere else. His islamic edit of fucking Crash bandicoot also had such good timing in his crash video I actually burst out laughing.

Seth is seth, adhd as fuck editing but golden scripting and content. Nitrorad seems to be lowering in quality but I dont know, still like him, even if his new games arent nearly as interesting for me.

Attached: 1491781675338.png (546x458, 275K)

I don't post gameplay videos on my channel, just talk about them, it's in Italian tho

Attached: 1552310022148.jpg (1200x1323, 216K)

Egg

based

Attached: gnh6hluftki01.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I kind of want to start one but I just don't know what content I would make, and I think I'd feel sad for a while only getting 2-3 views.

So I haven't.

do it coward. Your only adding to a pile that's already filled exclusively with filth.

Youtube sucks. There are zero good youtubers. Subscribe to my channel.

Steparu occasionally floods my feed with trash I don't even care about anymore (or never did, if it's mobile), but I can't let go.

actually I do.

youtube.com/channel/UCsJ0StoOJYPKTDB0CL8ptoA

r8, h8, masturb8

Hey hey people

Sseth here

Go on my lads. Embrace it.
youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4&t=69s&has_verified=1