How often do you break your own property?

how often do you break your own property?

Attached: 7qs0xi3l95r01.jpg (3024x4032, 631K)

Usually on accident and not often. Maybe once every 5-7 years.

Sometimes I wear a controller button down from mashing it too hard over time, and once I spilled coffee into one. That's about it.

I don't because I am not retarded.

It takes me about 10-12 years usually.

Like most americans I go into debt to show off my status so I have lots of disposable income and an extremely short temper. If anything doesnt go my way in an online match I threaten litigation so I can earn more money to be a self entitled piece of shit

Rarely and usually alcohol is involved

I hardly ever break the stuff I worked for

Never because I'm not some unga retard.

Not often but when I do it tends to be minor, accidental damages I can fix by swapping parts.

I kind of value my stuff because it has sentimental value from childhood.

Do you guys just buy a new controller when the old one starts malfunctioning or do you make an attempt to open it and fix things?

Usually just buy a new one.

Never ever. Sometimes shit wears down and I suspect my headphones break more often then they should due to me being a bit to rough but I have never broken a controller or mouse or keyboard or the like. Especially out of anger. Though outside of the occasional fuck at a BS death I dont get mad at games. I mean there games if they make you mad dont play them. And if the small quick angers over a small annoyance cause you to break sometimes quite expensive property you may have anger issues.

the moment a key sticks i know it is time to just smash it the next time i get angry
i dont play videogames very often

>I dont play videogames very often
>Yea Forums
Your story checks out.

Last time I broke something was probably when I was 15, getting pissed at a game was more to do with my relaxation thing compounding my already massive frustration with everything else.
Now I'm too tired to get angry about anything.

Attached: 1551756525313.png (800x754, 431K)

Never, because I'm not a manchild and I appreciate the things that I've spent effort to earn.

Fix

>he can't afford to replace his possessions

Attached: 1517676444830.jpg (351x351, 10K)

>He will actively waste money on having autistic breakdowns destroying his own property

Right there with you. I think my headphones give out faster because i'm a fucking spazz and constantly get up and hop through the room when i'm excited.

i grew out of it thankfully . or just the weed calmed me down (nope)
idk it was really bad. my mother allowed me so i used to be a regular keyboard mouse wrecker.+headsets ofc . then on the same day or next ive just bought the next set. a week later the keyboard was barely working buttons mixed up..
but APB. that fucking laggy ass game man. that mad me reconstruct the pc case.. it was something else. wow could never make me rage that hard, or any shooter .

I never do on purpose because I'm not a manchild
I stepped on my PS controller once and broke it though

>waste money
you can't waste chump change.

Attached: 22365190_2012430255710745_3779765607051637884_n.jpg (738x738, 35K)

I usually just beat my wife when i get angry

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

If you've broken your personal stuff or someone elses stuff at any point in your life you are a literal nigger.

You can
Your distorted perception of wealth doesn't take away from its factual value

But who am I talkin to? You're wealth-signaling on a fuckin anonymous image board

buy and fix old one. i fear ill fuck up and make it worse by fixing the old one .

Try that with a 360 pad. Your wrists will snap before it dos.

Attached: 1550680929278.png (300x239, 48K)

If you have ever thrown/smashed anything out of anger you need to seek actual professional help.

Attached: 1535255853904.jpg (1024x1003, 61K)

Never, because I'm not a sperg.

>Wealth signaling
Has the Overton window shifted yet

Attached: 41287BA2-1CCB-4770-9041-1BA449406587.jpg (269x306, 16K)

knocked over one of my lamps while putting together my new elliptical the other day.

>wealth-signaling
lmao nice fabricated buzzword, poorfag

Attached: 27752083_2077784112508692_5993773755593273732_n.jpg (714x718, 51K)

Not what he said but ok whatever u dumb cat poster

Rarely, because I have to pay for it myself.

Attached: Anise_Status_(TotA).jpg (800x1024, 282K)

open and fix
tried with mine and worked
worth it, it's useful and fun

Good job on discovering the ever evolving nature of language.

But what can you expect from a person who defines himself through money?

Worst I do is sometimes my mouse falls to the ground.

One of my roommates broke the TV by throwing the controller like 2 months ago.

>controllers now cost 50$+ a pop
>autistic apes still cant control themselves and break shit all the time

There are two kinds of people, people who don't break their shit, and niggers.

>the moment a key sticks i know it is time to just smash it the next time i get angry

this

>defines himself through money
Nice projection! It must be hard having to see things purely in their monetary value.

Attached: 23_cats_you_wont_believe_cause_a_fit_of_rage_in_autistic_mongolian_facepainting_forum_posters.jpg (600x600, 26K)

All the time.
I'm a very angry young man

How do you even break a ps4 controller like that? They're thick as hell.

Co-worker does this shit all the time
But with Xbox controller