This is the best mario game of all time. Say something nice to it

This is the best mario game of all time. Say something nice to it.

Attached: smw.jpg (263x192, 12K)

That's not a game, that's a collection of 5 different games.

You're just baiting that one boomer autist who has a hateboner for this game's visuals aren't you OP

No i genuinely think that this is the ultimate mario cartridge.

So much content for the price of only one game, too. Modern Nintendo wouldn't have the balls to remaster Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxies 1 and 2, along with 3D Land and World to have the same graphical fidelity as Odyssey and release that as an all-in-one $60 pack.
One can only dream of a Super Mario 3D All-Stars.

It was certainly a great value game for SNES owners at the time, but I actually prefer the NES versions overall.

Only a retard would hate the updated sound and visuals of all stars.

>allstars
no thanks i actually prefer my games to not look like muddy diarrhea

Attached: remake_SMB3_bush.jpg (1438x820, 226K)

Attached: remake_SMB3_ending1.jpg (1204x2060, 504K)

>being the baitable

wow. it's true.

literally the worst version because of god awful fucking controls.
I cant ignore the horrendous graphics if the game play well.
but it does not,
not at all.

>Only a retard would hate the updated sound and visuals of all stars.

Attached: 1470587341497.jpg (500x375, 17K)

ITT a bunch of people younger than the game bitch about soul vs soulless. 300 plus replies. Guarantee it.

No, this is.

Attached: yossi.png (256x224, 7K)

there are plenty of idiots who unironically prefer all stars

>literally the worst version because of god awful fucking controls.
Elaborate.

Slippery as shit.
Definately not the same as the originals, they feel more loose and floaty whereas the originals were more tight.
Its a fact, try it out and you´ll see.
played a couple stages of Mario 1 on NES and then the same on the SNES version.
It will feel like shit.

You're correct because it has both SMW and SMB2US on it, but it does have the shittiest version of SMB1+LL due to fucked physics.

but that isn't >pic

Attached: 76b6cb4d89794510126f752ba291651c.jpg (3635x5150, 2.18M)

broken block hitting physics in 1 and 2 JP
messed up camera in mario 3

I literally want to break into the houses of faggots who prefer the NES versions and drown them with their stinky piss bottles. Fucking maggots.

The only bad thing about All-Stars is the brick physics in SMB1 and Lost Levels

absolutely disgusting

Attached: remake_SMB3_004.jpg (2032x876, 1.42M)

Yeah the original is disgusting. Literally no effort involved.

Imaging trying so hard to fit in with the boomers that you senselessly hate a remake on a console older than you are.

NES versions of SMB1 and Lost Levels are better. There's an oddity with how Mario interacts with blocks which messes up some stuff, the piranha plant hitboxes are too big and prevent expert players from running through stages, and the castle stages are guessing games because the fireballs leap all the way to the ceiling (they're supposed to stop 2/3rds of the way up). There is no patch to fix all these issues, only the block issue.

All-Stars SMB2 and SMB3 are both superior to their NES counterparts, SMB3 losing all the weird distacting visual errors on the sides of the screen, and SMB2 just being gorgeous.

The remake definately better looking and the old version has some oddity without the slippy controls perhaps due to console limitations so we got lucky that this was patched on the SNES