Capcom have gone to shi-

>Capcom have gone to shi-

Attached: capcomredemption.jpg (596x754, 113K)

I Dont care about any of that trash.

literally everyone is saying the opposite

No one has said that since RE 7

We're going trough redemption arc.

>micro transactions
>censorship
>rehashes
Never buy from japan.

>three of those have had crazy long development cycles
I wonder what's next to come out of capcom because it's definitely not gonna be related to those games.

Dragon's Dogma 2

>Mega Man 11
>Monster Hunter World

Yikes

This. Now that DMC5 is done and is good they'll let him make the other game he wanted to make.

All we need now is for the Legend to return

Attached: 1443751939508.jpg (1824x1024, 675K)

>DMC
edgy garbage
>RE2
oh yay more remakes
>MH:World
Old tired and washed up series with dated gameplay
>MegaMan
Lol

>DMC5
>casualized trash worse than DMC3 and on par with DmC
>REmake2
>dumbed down "remake" with less content than the original
MHW
>no monsters, no weapons, no endgame content, easy as fuck
>Megaman 11
>maybe not as bad as mighty num 2, but what the fuck were they thinking
the problem is zoomers and sonyshitters buying garbage as usual

>being a contrarian for games you haven't played

t.

Came to post this.

What games do you like?

They're alright. I'm optimistic for their future. They haven't really gotten that huge slam dunk yet. They haven't made me say "This is a modern classic video game that I'll keep on coming back".

>"This is a modern classic video game that I'll keep on coming back".

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-5.png (1200x630, 485K)

Capcom is at least redeemed enough that I can root for them to keep doing good now.

DMC5 is definitely that game for me, I'm sorry you don't feel the same.

>"This is a modern classic video game that I'll keep on coming back".
That's such a high bar for almost all game companies nowadays. It used to be really easy to make slam dunks decades ago.

It's good. I'm not saying it's bad. It's just really flawed. I think level design and puzzles were never it's strength but it was there. I still remember Mission 15 of twisting the tower in 3. OST is alright but too forgettable. I think enemies are bit too slow too attack than I would've wanted them to be with all the options each character have. It's really weird seeing a ranged enemy try to sneak into the camera just so it can start attacking me. Story was good but the final moment really took the wind of it's sails. I'm still waiting for that slam dunk.

Attached: 6437260F-244D-425F-8F74-A39A8E11B260.jpg (464x618, 32K)

imagine unironically calling DMC edgy

Dragon's Dogma was it for me.
Shame I already went back to it some odd fourteen times.
I tried replacing it, so to speak, but the Action-Adventure genre seems so unfocused compared to a production like this.
You know, one wherein they had the budget of a university student studying abroad and decided to make a video game instead of an "experience".

They released games for their top 5 around the same time, big whoop. And even then there's microtransactions in DMC5, cut content from RE2, MM11 was nothing special, MHW split the fanbase like no other, their fighting games are still in the gutter, and their IPs outside the top 5 are largely ignored. All they have down the pipe is a MH expansion which has potential to build on the foundation that MHW left, but again, extremely iffy. Only way they can be considered good again is where they go from here, whether they play it safe and stick to their top 5 IPs (RE, DMC, SF, MM, MH), bring back older or smaller IPs (Dino Crisis, Dragons Dogma, Onimusha, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, God Hand, Rival Schools, Bionic Commando, Viewtiful Joe, Strider, Ace Attorney, Okami, Marvel, Ghost n Goblins, they have a fucking lot of these pick one), or make something new on the RE Engine. It's better to keep an eye on them and see what they do, I hope they announce something at E3.

Attached: 1528264702484.jpg (216x249, 7K)

Can we cool it with the Capcom shilling for a bit? You guys are approaching Smash levels of obsessed.

If you don't like a single game OP posted then it's safe to say you have pretty shit taste

wait till they hit us with the dino crisis remake

meh

Speaking of which. Capcom vs Nintendo would be a great redemption game.

Did you read this thread? People aren't shilling shit.

>DMC
>Chunk of building sliding down a hill while you beat the shit out of Angelo fuckboys going WOOHOOHOO over and over
>Edgy

Attached: 1536240879979.png (586x788, 18K)

When will the inafune drones leave?