Rising Storm 2

So many gay weebs here posting anime and weeb games
Why dont u guys play Rising Storm 2? 32vs32 huge maps and realistic physics
Different organs do different damage. Most guns kill with 1 bullet

Attached: rising storm 2.jpg (2800x1575, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1u9oyFkXca4
youtube.com/watch?v=BdoTx3Ck8yw
youtube.com/watch?v=w3VeKnW9cNo&t=31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go home GI

Attached: weebs btfo.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Attached: aa.jpg (1200x675, 378K)

Attached: welcome to the jungle.jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

bump my thread u fucking commies

you're literally like 2 years late m8, the game is already dead and we've moved on

name a better shooter then

I've been playing some Squad recently

Red orchestra

The game was dead on arrival when it released its beta as a full release

>Yea Forums talking about games
are you sane?

>If I don't like it, that means its dead
Its got multiple full servers right now.

Does this game has a single player campaign?

looking on youtube this game looks like onions boys talking tactical on the voice chat
seems too onions for me

Nope, pure multiplayer.
It does have bots though.

Because it's shit.
The beta was actually better than the final game lmao

>If I don't like it, that means its dead

don't try to take words out of my mouth you arrogant little twat

Attached: RS2Stats 3_14.png (748x1165, 316K)

Well then I'd advise you stick to games like Insurgency and Rising Storm.

Attached: Abu hajar.png (800x585, 825K)

I have shit connection

Attached: m2 3.png (897x460, 98K)

Why are you angrily proving my point?

Fukken dropped, g'night.

what does that mean
what is onion boys

i dont mind team play but these boys are talking on voice constantly it seems

do these number not say dead game to you? are you actually being serious right now

That is the point user, its quite literally the name of the game. On your own you are basically worthless, you need to work together as a team if you want to get anything done.

s o o y

yeah i dont want some kids saying" alpha charlie look east over" all day

>"game isn't dead"
>posts picture showing it's dead
what did he mean by this?

>be rising storm 2
>release your garbage unfinished alpha as a full game
>trick thousands of retards
>????
>profit

>be insurgency 2
>release your garbage unfinished alpha as a full game
>trick thousands of retards
>????
>profit

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Has your brain been smoothed by too many years on Yea Forums?
A consistent playerbase of around a thousand players is not a dead game, with those numbers you can find full servers all day everyday. Maybe these numbers are small if you're used to playing mass market triple A games, in which case I think we'd both be better off if you didn't play the game.

Then don't play, the game clearly isn't for you.

HAHAHAHAH i just looked at SQUAB on steam
wew

Attached: SQUAD.png (610x126, 39K)

Here's a fun tip: If you want your blood to boil, head over to the reddit pages for either of those games and look at all the people defending them there. It makes me so mad that they actually have an outlet to discuss issues with the games where the devs can actually see and respond (unlike here) but they choose to just kiss the developers' boots and downvote all criticism.

After playing squad rs2 seems like a childrens daycare. Maybe you should stick to cod where you can smoke your weed and yell those tight maymays

I Play it every weekend and I have great fun. Its my favorite shooter since it launched.

>Early Access is inherently bad
I guess you would prefer they release the game unfinished then?

You're spending an awful lot of time posting about a game you have no intention of playing user.

if the game's playerbase are all like you m8, it's no wonder why these games will never be populated or successful

get a load of this retard

Attached: 1552166400856.gif (220x268, 418K)

Get a load of this non-argument

And I'm fine with that, you get to play the big mainstream games that you enjoy and I get to play my niche autism games with people who share my autism.
Everyone wins.

Attached: Chilled in action.jpg (560x394, 125K)

Nobody is defending RS2 though. Maybe some newfag onions boys but most vets returned to RO2.

Insurgency Sandstorm

I'm having fun with RS2, its a pretty good game.
>t. played since Red Orchestra

Attached: Vietnam Mechanised.webm (853x480, 2.79M)

it fucking sucks

>2000 players
>dead
reddit get ye gone

Last I heard the game was having trouble with the engine?
Something about breaking with every unreal4 update?

>2000
lmao you wish

Saying that Insurgency Shitstorm is better than RS2 is like saying that drinking piss is better than eating shit

>this doesn't qualify as a blatant shill thread on Yea Forums
>threads for free mod projects are

I have to ask why you entered a thread for a game you hate just to reply to as many people as you can that you don't enjoy the game?

I will attest that drinking piss is better than eating shit. Shit gets stuck in your teeth.

hes a mad anime nigga

Game's optimization is pretty mediocre and it's a diceroll with every system. There's people with high-end rigs getting spotty frames and stutters and those with medium end rigs getting constant 60 fps. It works with my PC, but if you are going to get it, be ready to refund if the game runs like ass.

>>> peak for last 30 days was 1919. did they teach rounding in your remedial class yet or do you need a grownups help?

Because I don't like the game

Cope.

Don't you have games you actually like user that you could be playing or talking about instead?

>get blown the fuck out
>c-c-cope
suck shit tranny

Is this some new meme, I've seen this popping up more and more recently.

RO2 and RS1 were better than RS2 if that's what you mean. Also Squad but it's closer to Arma on the autism spectrum.

Yea Forums hates skill, anything that forces them to get good at the game instead of just running around like headless chicken won't get traction here.

>If someone doesn't like the game that I like, they're just bad!

They supposedly "fixed" the optimization problems in the latest patch, although a lot of people are still complaining about the same issues. My 1060 rig had real trouble with framerate stutter when I first got the game but a few tweaks in the settings (I think setting the texture streaming pool to "low" and changing one other setting) completely fixed it for me.

Cope.

Attached: Dead game.jpg (819x133, 30K)

Is this supposed to be arguing for or against RS2 being dead?
Cause that looks pretty lively.

Delusional.

The Asutralian army have crap weaponry but they have are fun to play purely because of the accent

ive played this game a lot. very comfy. also high skill cap
anyway whats the most similar game i could get on ps4? my laptop wont run this shit id bet

Whatever you say user

Attached: Dead game.jpg (1125x1085, 122K)

>if a game isnt muh fortnite or league of lesbians its dead
go back to redit already

>any extremely low TTK fps
>skill
lol

Cope.

cope

It doesn't have bots.

>cant come up with anything but "cope"
cope

I'm definitely in the minority here, but the L1a1 is my favourite rifle, something about the recoil just works and makes lining up shots ez. Combine that with the fact that it kills in one tap and I drop charlies like mad.

Attached: Aussie magic 2.jpg (600x221, 34K)

Attached: play.png (306x126, 41K)

Seething.

What does that even mean user?
Is this some fortnite thing?

It does actually, you just need to use console commands to enable them.

Its been a long time since I had as much fun in a game as I did during the christmas event.
Dropping from choppers with a flamethrower into the middle of the enemy to melt some plastic was a unique experience.

yes

fuck yeah green army men christmas map was the shit

Attached: green army men.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Because it's not fun. Devs made literally one fun game (kf1) by accident, all their other products aimed at degraded autists.

Can you define fun user?

t. anime nigga

>"game is not dead guys!"
>gets told
>"w-well I'm having f-fun so its ok!"

r*dditors are pathetic desu

t. seething redditor

seething cope

seething coper

You lads having fun?

im just waiting for a slot to open up in RS2, all the servers are full

Because Tripwire is dead to me.
Also Rising Storm was ass, i have no idea why they made a sequel that is not even set in the same WW2 period.
Who gives a shit about Vietnam.

Attached: 14462672781567.jpg (400x382, 14K)

copey seethe

haha

>Cooking Nips and Banzai Charges: the Game, wasn't fun
>Who cares about one of the most popular wars in media history
How can one man have so many wrong opinions in one post?

Attached: BANZAI.jpg (581x443, 115K)

maybe hes a chink

Insurgenshit 2 and Rising Shit 2 are bad games

Change my mind reddit

t. gook

Of course: it's the feeling you get when you don't play rising storm 2 vietnam

battlefield 1

What kind of pc do you need to play this? I only have a laptop

This but unironically

>EA
HAHAHAHAHHAA

I play both you gigantic faggot

Why play Rising storm 2 when I can play squad?

do people still play bad company 2?

Dunno about you but I'm not always in the mood for squad

gay

stop posting anime niggas on Yea Forums

Attached: varg.jpg (720x480, 44K)

I played a shit ton of RO2 but somehow just got ~100h into RS2 at release. Did a lot change recently?

>Most guns kill in one bullet
When did low TTK start to = realistic gameplay? There were soldiers in nam riddled with bullets who went on killing sprees. Morphine is one helluva drug

spint heart and headshots are instakills
rest arent guaranteed kills u nigger

Was exited for it after reveal and played it for 20-30 hours after launch but got tired of the same few maps.
Now when I want to reinstall and see the 60 GB download size it's like nah I'm good.

Enjoyed the gun recoil support when aiming close to walls and the marking the map as squad leader for the commander to nuke.

Attached: konosuba.gif (541x304, 1.13M)

stop posting anime on v

No McDonalds here, go home!

If you‘re in an RS2 Thread you have no right to criticize Squad. Tripwire is a fucking retarded company and almost killed their own game when they launched with only 3 maps

I don‘t know about you, but I prefer an Early Access title with content over a „““““““ released““““““ game that has fuck all in terms of maps. The game peaked at three digit numbers shortly after launch and has since recovered, even though they had 22k players at launch and had such a drastic drop, it nearly killed the playerbase.

Even now Squad has more maps, with each one being significantly larger in landmass, more terrain variety, different continents, more complex mechanics for more replay value.
It‘s the oldest of these titles, the highest price and still the highest playercount, really makes you think.

Also, nobody LARPs in Squad except for a very few milsim units that get mocked within the community itself.

Attached: 4180428D-8AE5-4A4C-8F1E-AF131C8F9D6D.png (734x591, 257K)

Same goes for Insurgency Sandstorm. Few maps on release, no significant content update since three months, lost 3/4th of it‘s playercount already.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: COPE.png (735x143, 68K)

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S FUCKING DEAD
TWI are the worst developers ever

The map variety in yellow orchestra was pretty dismal last time I played it, I got tired of the same 3 or 4 maps over and over again.

its worse than it's predacessor in every way. no SOUL whatsoever.

I'll go back to it when the components of my new pc arrive and I can play it at acceptable fps.

Attached: 1485392220633.png (600x630, 390K)

I usually hate the soul argument but you are absolutely right here. The music, sound effects, voice acting, maps, everything just all added up to such a nice cohesive experience in RO2 and RS1. In RS2, everything just feels wrong and soulless.

That's how it is irl
A shot with an AK to the stomach won't probably kill you but it'll incapacitate you enough for you to die in game

If you don't think GI mumbling "Pa...i think I fell off the tractor, Pa" as he bleeds out is kino as fuck get outta my face

haha its fucking dead xddd

moron

Attached: C1B24AEA-A76E-4E5A-A44E-EB8CBB421E13.jpg (1125x1125, 248K)

Sorry but "Eneme is a taking arfa" and "Screw you freaking charlie" really kill the mood

>enemy takin EEEko
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>go hoam GI i KIRR U

Because I miss RO2 and Rising Storm, Vietnam doesn't do it for me

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

VC voices are pretty shit, no argument there

Squadfags migrate

So, what, the game has less tactical depth than Arma but insists on the pointless military roleplaying even more?
I was hoping to get away from the "tango armor bearing 300 half click" bullshit when "tank on the hill to the left" works just as well if not better.

>A shot with an AK to the stomach won't probably kill you
I mean if you think that screaming like a pig for whatever it takes you to bleed out doesn't count as killing then yeah, you're right

>So, what, the game has less tactical depth than Arma but insists on the pointless military roleplaying even more?
No? It has a lot more coordination than RS2 but milsimfagging is generally frowned upon.

Should I bother with this game again? I preordered it the very second I learned of it cause I loved ro2 and it was pretty dead after about a week. Is there actually a good number of american servers that don't just fucking play on that one city map constantly?

It's less military roleplay than it is screeching about rice, communists, and chinks

Not sure if you're baiting or retarded. Either way, I'm not going to attempt to explain to you how giving a bearing and approximate distance of an enemy unit is more useful than just pointing out that it's on an ambiguous hill an unknown distance away.

The game still won't let me play a male operator for security forces.

I miss RO2/RS so much. I like RS2 but it really doesn't compare.

I played it quite a bit already. I can get an embarrassing number of kills with the hunting shotgun. But I mean ive put about a 100 hours into it. I think im done with it.

rookie numbers

>make squad thread
it dies with 0 replies
LOL

>popular wars
>implying
Nobody cares about you losing your shitty war against farmers and communists, mutt.
The Vietnam war is one hell of a boring setting for a war game.
Should've just kept kicking the WW2 setting while improving the gameplay.

>make RS Thread
>it‘s all shitposting and how terrible tripwire is

Friendly reminder that Squad has had a higher playercount for a full year retard

Rising Storm 2 is a bad game, luckily it will be killed off by 83 and since that will flop hard end tripwire and antimatter for good

>full year
>still early game
kek

Does squad has FAL? Very important questions.

Based, anti onions boy poster, fuck squad it's full of greased onions

Yes.

This is actually funny but your full of onions and need to calm down on the McDonald's mate, also stop snorting coke it's not fashionable :=)

But I can just LARP as a 4'2" emaciated Vietnamese man in the woods behind my house and with my own guns instead of playing this game

Cope

Same here. I still live with parents and have to play games via wifi so like there's only ever one server I can play on

When will we get the Rising Storm/Squad/Battlefield amalgamation we deserve

>t. Onions squad

Attached: f0d0a73d10e87f86eaa1ebf485b24f15.jpg (420x332, 48K)

why play Battlefield 1 instead of 5.
honest question since I haven't played either.

>he doesn't smoke up before playing rs2 for that authentic Vietnam war feeling

I've been playing Day of Infamy lately. More fun desu. I'm also thinking of getting Tannenberg

Attached: doi.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Because I played the superior game RS1 in its prime.
I couldn't care less about this low quality janky trash.

Attached: 27fc89093f941b6315e100445cafe7d4.jpg (873x1139, 1.54M)

Coke is extremely fashionable

Where are my fucking bots? I want to relive the bf vietnam era days!

>by accident
They copy pasted a UT mod, they made nothing m8.

Wait, are you saying RO2 is alive again? That's great news

Attached: RS2.png (280x106, 44K)

don't bother
there's always an overwhelming amount of faggots who simply will not play a great game because it's not popular, and will play a shit game because it's popular
trending is everything

Having around 600 or more people is fine for such game. It is around 10 full servers, at least one of them will have acceptable ping. And you can join in the middle of the game, so it is not like "Rainbow 6 Siege", where you absolutely need to have hundreds of people in matchmaking every minute to reliable have a game.

>It doesn't have bots.

Yes it does. It's called a having a sale on Steam.

Just try to join. Sometimes it incorrectly shows number of players.

You could tell what you dislike in such games. Then somebody may be kind enough to spoon feed you titles of games that you may enjoy.

It has multiple full servers all the time.

>Insurgenshit 2 and Rising Shit 2 are bad games
>Change my mind reddit

Have you played them?

>When did low TTK start to = realistic gameplay? There were soldiers in nam riddled with bullets who went on killing sprees.

Only brain, heart and spine shots are instant kills. Other hits can cause you to slowly bleed to death, other's aren't deadly. You can actually be riddled with bullets and go on a killing spree.

DoI gets quickly stale since everyone votes fucking Dog Red, Crete or Dunkirk

Only veterans play it by now.
Bought it on sale and everybody was killing me in a second. No time to learn the maps and mechanics. Spawn and die. Got bored in a couple of days.

Git gud

Less than year ago (last time I checked) they did. For me "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam" is "BattleField 2" replacement. Bad Company 2 is too hectic and feels somehow broken on servers, that are running now. Unlocks and tweaking your character before starting the game never been my things (I am not talking about Bad Company 2, but about most recent games).

That's what casuals say.

He tried tho

I'm wondering how many people who are saying it sucks even played it.

Wrong. I've only played like a few hours Christmas 2017 and then picked it back up for a few hours in late 2018 and had no real difficulty getting kills against the yellow men apart from the occasional gook sitting in a bush a mile away with a Mosin

He should try harder

Maps in "Squad" are very low detail, compared to "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam". They are much bigger, but most buildings are just empty boxes. Maps in RS2 feel like couple (usually equals to amount of objectives) highly detailed ones stitched together.

>1k peak

cringe dude, go LARP with your fellows whit*id in a field

>server removes auto hover
>abosultely no one can cap the first fucking point

Imagine being the out of touch tranny who thinks hey on a game that has 509 players lets just remove auto hover on a beta map that everyone attacks first on campaign because no one can lan copters safely with no cover

Attached: DC379624-C73E-47E5-85FA-84BCD58A4030.jpg (1170x660, 136K)

Seems like the maps have been rotating well for me:
Foy, Crete, Bastogne, Dunkirk, Brittany, Ortana, Breville

Much better than RO2 aka 24/7 Bridges in it's current state

the play RO2 ffs, there are always at least 2-3 full servers of RO and 1 of RS2

I just bought RS2 vietnam the other day. It's pretty fun but I'm not convinced the aussies are actually in the game, I have yet to see them on a map.

Is there any reason to not have your bayonet affixed?

TWI are publishers, AMG games are the developers.

Game tone seem to be more of a "war caricature". There are horrors of war, like screams of people, burning in napalm and your comrade being torn to pieces by explosion just couple meters to your right. But it is still funny somehow. Of course, Vietnamese did not speak english, but it is fun to hear "Nice flying GI!" when anti air hits couple of targets and such.

squad is a piece of shit. rs2 is way more wholesome and fun game. this comes from a project reality player though. maybe steamfags admire squad, but for me it's a bad project reality that can't bring helicopters for six fucking years and fuck ups everything good PR had.

Company mode was added, for one. It is much harder to play on just one map in it.

Only in europe. All US servers are dead, so unless you want 200 ping, RO2 is dead for us.

>Is there any reason to not have your bayonet affixed?

I think it changes the point of impact for rounds slightly and it can stick out of your cover or concealment and give your position away. Especially if you are creeping through a building. The enemy will see the bayonet coming through the door.

Ping doesn't matter in RO2

Why don't burgers like RO2

More sway when aiming.

>Why don't burgers like RO2

There's no Americans. They can't play games without Americans because they get confused.

No mutt army so they can't self-insert.

Vietnam war may be the last one before spread of hi-tech stuff. You can do more modern military equipment without going full drone target designation and other "smart" stuff, that leaves personnel selecting target from drop down menu and pressing "fire and forget" button.

youtube.com/watch?v=1u9oyFkXca4
I don't know what's with all the negative respond with this here, the respond on the video's youtube comment section is very positive

anything else, seriously. what the fuck were they thinking with everything. Games too easy, best map and mode is the fucking armymen christmas map.

>I don't know what's with all the negative respond with this here
You are new here.

Which milsim is worth getting into?
> Squad
> Rising Storm 2
> PUBG (milsim lite)

how? that's the first time I heard that glitch unless you are referring to the characters being little bitches.

RS2
PUBG is shit and I say that as someone who's played 1200 hours of it.

Everybody die all the time in this game. It does not show your deaths, only kills and score, so focus on that (protect objectives and your squad).

If you want a mix of realistic gunplay and arcade style matches RS2 is best choice.
If you want to go full milsim and LARP with fellow autists you can do that in SQUAD. Requires a mic though otherwise you get kicked.
>PUBG
kek, no. abort, abort.

>can't bring helicopters for six fucking years
I hate this snail-race so fucking much. These devs must be drunk all the time.

join an arma 3 group.

EXCUSE ME!?

How is Squad being an early access game bad when it has more vehicle, features, maps and factions than Rising Storm?

You keep spouting Early Accesd xd like it‘s a point but it fucking isn‘t.
It‘s a store label, if anything tripwire are fucking niggers for releasing RS2 with T H R E E. M AP S

Attached: B60227EE-F4CB-4A3C-9D20-D759C8951AB8.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>If you want to go full milsim and LARP with fellow autists you can do that in SQUAD
That would've been Arma though. Squad is much more "lite" in that perspective.

why couldnt they just make project reality with pretty graphics?

Squad is the only one with semi competent developers

slower than snails fucking tho.

Yeah. Bants on the server were unironically great but snail's speed of movement was offputting at start.

Iny my experience SQUAD SL's are pretty anal about their squad not following orders. Game's also not that fun most of the time since people are more busy role playing than shooting the enemy. It's only good if you end up in a capable squad that knows what its doing, but those are rare to find and my faggot friends all have jobs and play Battlefield instead.

>LARP
An easy way to spot people who have never played Squad is when they say this, nobody roleplays in Squad. everyone plays the objective.

The only way you could think this is when the very idea of talking to teammates seems alien to you, which is kinda sad

Attached: AA1540A1-B99A-4C20-9D19-192A271B1EBE.jpg (325x216, 13K)

How in the fuck have they not added gamepad support for flying helicopters back in yet?
You used to be able to set custom binds for a 360 controller in a config file but one update just removed them completely it seems.
Flying a chopper with mouse and keyboard feels completely retarded.

i would if they could make it run on my shitty laptop. RO2 ran at 60fps why can't this shit do it even on lowest graphic?

Well, I shitpost a bunch in squad. Screaming nonesuch in languages I don't fully understand but is relevant to the faction I am playing. would people consider that roleplaying?

Started playing a bit yesterday. Noone was LARPing. People were serious about objectives and informing each other about enemies etc. But we also had some laughs.

If you think "Cuka blyat" is funny, than you belong to reddit.

oh no. more along the lines of repeating stalker dialog mostly along the lines of duty and merc factions when playing russian. I understand a bit of arabic so I start saying dumb shit as the towelheads until it gets bad then the allahu ackbars start coming out.

because people that made project reality actually fun are not working on squad and many of the assets were community contributions
squad devs simply scammed the pr community on kickstarter to fuel their pathetic, incompetent circlejerk with bux, then scammed the steam kids. offworld's incompetence and shit attitude is legendary. despite having a 30-something members team they barely manage to shit out a few vehicles per year

they are just been lucky to jump on the early assess / kickstarter train and jew out the shekels
they already have a new game in development (some sci-fi shit; no it's not the troopers mod) despite not being even close to finishing squad

Development is slow, but they aren‘t half assing anything.
Full revamp for animations, vaulting, bipods, gunplay, vehicle damage system including broken engines, detracking, ammo rack hits and turret damage, penetration, logistics, persistent ammo, fireteams, shit takes time with a small team.
The only hurdles to finishing the game now are 100 player servers (which worked well in the playtest last december), commander mode which should be straight-forward to implement, and then helicopters.

That the game has a healthy population 4 years after release shows that they did something right.
V13 will add new vehicles like ATGM BRDM and MRAP variants, a T62 and later BMPs and Challenger tanks. This should really round out the vehicle assets for all factions in the game

tell me what exactly makes squad a competent developer
this game was started somewhere 2013, it's 2019 now and it: 1. looks like shit. 2. runs like shit. 3. inferior to project reality in terms of core content, mechanics and gameplay

S I X

Y E A R S

RS is great shit. Love the jap guns

Attached: Type99LMG.jpg (520x251, 19K)

>Full revamp for animations
do shit to rework it later, genius
> vaulting, bipods, gunplay, vehicle damage system including broken engines, detracking, ammo rack hits and turret damage
insurgency mod and red orchestra 1 had all this 12 years ago, you fucking retard
>penetration, logistics, persistent ammo, fireteams, shit takes time with a small team
these are minor features and their team is not small, see image
>The only hurdles to finishing the game now are 100 player servers (which worked well in the playtest last december), commander mode which should be straight-forward to implement
so things PR had 6 years ago including 100 player servers
>helicopters
they said on AMA they'll do trans only LMAO

don't fall for squad meme, Yea Forums

Attached: dinnergroup1.jpg (1500x839, 630K)

>looks like shit
new maps look good senpai
>runs like shit
runs decent on my outdated af 1050?
>worse gameplay and mechanics
You wouldn‘t say this if you actually played both games recently.

Project Reality is a badly aged piece of shit that is dead for a reason.
Literally dead unless you speak russian, chinese or BR

Move the fuck on

Attached: D648435A-2390-4517-ACE8-BA9A61738662.jpg (2381x1099, 498K)

So what's their new game?

It‘s almost like they can‘t copy those features from other games and had to work from scratch

Seething boomer cant handle Squads success, you‘re desperate

Looks like Harry is having fun.

everyone does their shit from scratch, but somehow offfag industry does it worse and slower then everyone else and it's okay because i'm a retard who bought their game, right?

hell let loose and '83 will dab on this piece of shit so hard. offfag has it easy because they were lucky to jump on a kickstarter/early access meme, but that dosh won't last forever.

reminder, that meanwhile offfags were jewing the fuck out of PR community, insurgency dev released two fully fledged games on different engines with brand new content and mechanics. and they open a new studio after ue4 insurgency release. they didn't beg money on shitstarter and they didn't last in alpha for six years. THAT'S how it's done. offfag industry is a joke and soon will go broke.

Hell let Loose was such a bad game that they shut off the Alpha early because they couldn‘t fill absingle server.

Insurgency is a bargain bin game that sold millions in

>"Hey, Charlie... you can call me BRUCE WAYNE!"

Attached: 4445.jpg (196x250, 8K)

>huge maps
Are you retarded

Squad, 15 Dec, 2015 - 20,711 reviews
Nu-Surgency, 12 Dec, 2018 - 13,908 reviews
Old-Surgency, 22 Jan, 2014- 71,349 reviews

nu surgency has 60% of squad 3 year sales in three fucking months
old insurgency has unreachable for owi production values and sales and was done in two years (development started in 2012)

cope, stupid owi shill

>has science gone too far?

>falling for the Squadposters bait
Newfag

extremely zoom and fagpilled

>playing early in the morning so local servers are dead, have to join a US server
>people non-stop micspamming "REEEE" in proximity
>team voice chat has nothing to do with the game and is just politics and race baiting
I hate playing with Yea Forums

Attached: 22.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>spawn
>run for 30 seconds
>get shot
>spawn
>get behind cover
>do anything else and i get shot by a gook hiding in a bush
>crawl behind a wall
>poke head out
>PLINK!
>spawn
>get shot by teammate
>spawn
>make my way to an objective
>get shot from somewhere
>repeat
does anyone actually enjoy this shit or do you just pretend to like it because it isnt battlefield or call of duty and why the fuck isnt there a medic class, it would be much less frustrating if a non heart or headshot just put you into a "down" stage where you can be revived by a medic

Attached: 1512487438625.jpg (741x486, 42K)

>joining US servers
>ever
Even Burgers avoid US servers and join EU servers instead to avoid that shit.

Sounds you're just bad. Make use of cover and don't just blindly run into open areas like a headless retard.
git gud faggot

i dont, i literally just stick with teammates or find the spots where it should be near impossible to see me yet some fucking rice eyes manages to headshot me from nowhere

Have you ever tried secret technique called "flanking" you giant faggot?

Maybe the game isn't for you. Stick to CoD kiddo.

does it have helicopters?
also rs2 has many maps, also custom maps

yeah and whenever i try i get shot from some fucker in the jungle or its too open to even try to move

Great game but be wary if you buy it in Australia because the main servers here are run by egotripping faggots who hate fun.

Attached: 1533442122503.jpg (504x571, 50K)

Even if it sold less, Squad has more player retention, proving its a better game.

If Insurgency Sandstorm is so great, why is its playercount dropping under Squads just three months after release?

>implying reviews are directly related to copies sold
>implying Insurshit selling literally for a single dollar, AND still having lower player numbers than squad is anything but laughable

you seriously aren‘t good with stats and interpreting data. I hope you do well in college cuz you will need it.
Don‘t try distracting from this, tell me why both Insurgency games have such shit player retention if they sell so many copies as you imply?
They are terrible games with no depth

Attached: 5AF206B5-2CF5-4ACD-A82A-BC7093DA462C.jpg (1008x707, 102K)

Have you tried shooting back? Shooting them first stops them from shooting you, you know.
hint: it's in the name. FIRST PERSON SHOOTER

Squad will gets helicopters eventually, though it has technicals, bikes, trucks, APCs, IFCs and tanks

>scorching hot all year long
>virtually every animal is deadly and wants to kill you
>one of the worst internet networks on planet earth
Being an ausfag must be suffering.

>mfw RS2 made me discover Vietnamese sandwiches

Attached: das it mane.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

i would if i could see them, 90% of the time i just get shot from fucking nowhere

>eventually

Attached: 1552228056428.jpg (300x898, 76K)

Get some glasses.

It didn't even launch when I've bought it, crashing on startup with a bugsplat error. Shame, I was looking forward towards playing it.

You're missing out son.
>also being this much of a faggot

>can't launch the game
>haha what a faggot

Attached: 1547279406732.jpg (292x292, 40K)

I'm playing it already, I'm happy 1.3 will finally fix the leaning system.

>too retarded to look for a solution as to why his toaster won't launch the game

Attached: 85485845.png (500x533, 66K)

>siege nigger
TELL YOUR FRENCH CANADIAN OVERLORDS TO FIX THE 100% CPU BUG. FUCK

>this game is perfect Yea Forumsros go buy it
Make it less obvious by pointing one flaw with the game like "the playerbase is small as fuck"

>use solution when no solution existed at the time

Attached: confused chinese girl looking through the question mark.png (523x490, 398K)

wow only 10 FULL servers to join, dead game you're right o based tranny

not relevant
multiple 64 man servers are full 24/7

you don't know the half of it

Attached: 1511161684663.jpg (500x459, 138K)

The playerbase is big enough.
There are always at least a dozen full servers. Why do you need a million players to play the game? Are you retarded?

Why wanting server diversity has anything to do with being mentally retarded? The OP is an obvious shill praising only the game's quality it's impossible for a game to be perfect especially something that runs in unreal engine, i bet this suffers from the same problems of rising storm 1

HOW CAN SQUAD AND POST SCRIPTUM EVEN COMPETE youtube.com/watch?v=BdoTx3Ck8yw

There is tons of server diversity. You have TE and SU only servers. Then you also have campaign and custom servers with map rotation you can join.
Fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VeKnW9cNo&t=31s