*ruins your favorite game*

*ruins your favorite game*

Attached: images (2).jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1pCewf4G0Fz
vocaroo.com/i/s1ceIjux0tVn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...but it's just a theory

he ruins his own videos by constantly including horribly photoshopped pictures of his face every 30 seconds

Why the FagPat shilling all of a sudden?

This rapist

This man does not have the capacity to ruin my favorite video games. All he can do is make shitty youtube videos that I don't have to watch.

Can someone post the vocaroo of matpat saying "remember when i made a video of my editor's suicide and monetized that shit?"

Attached: 1354640533542_u18chan.gif (500x385, 489K)

But his theories have been trite and filled with numerous inaccuracies. The only thing that has been ruined over the years is his boypussy

A GAME THEORY...THANKS FOR WATCHING

Attached: 1552324897780.png (635x473, 222K)

He ruined my, and his own favorite game with Sans is Ness.
Fuck, his first EarthBound video was alright from what I remember.

What blows my mind is that making shitty fan theories got him Youtube famous as fuck, guess all you need to do is shit out complex math while talking about Sonic once in a while and people will shill your shit.

He didn't even care about Mega Man enough to read aloud the entire Wily Advocate theory. I mean I don't expect much from people in general but to actually forgot to include an argument as to why any of what your saying contributes to your point? That's the insulting part.

The fact they exist...their thumbnails alone make me seethe

Maybe you should watch less jewtube and play more video games, bitch boy.

Look at his uploads and take a shot everytime you cringe, two shots if you get pissed off, three if both

No thanks, I'd like to keep my liver.

*influences you to commit suicide*

GUYS WHEN YOU THINK BOUT IT,YOUTUBE IS A GAME!

The joke is mat pat genuinely belives this

second this, where is it?

take a shot every time he uses the word "but" and there's a giant ass on the screen

I remener see8mg him post a.vodeo.cruing about hos editor.killing.himself but i heard.that was.his fault

You guys ever think he'll take another picture of himself to use? It feels like he's been using that same shot of him in a thinker pose since it was taken.

Attached: Samurai according to matpat.png (480x368, 231K)

The mattimus pattimus one? Someone get it

The persona 4 video made me lose what little respect I had left for him after the atrocious Sans is Ness video. It's obvious he only predates games because they become relevant not because he likes them.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pCewf4G0Fz

Attached: 1552459988479.jpg (652x604, 49K)

Cringe

Attached: 1546596475661.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Kek

dont you have a local gay hangout to attend instead of fishing for cock on Yea Forums?

Problem?

Attached: Hemad.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Started off strong but got worse and worse

YOU KNOW UHHHHHH KIRBY ACTUALLY KNEW FIXING THE STAR ROD WOULD SUMMON NIGHTMARE THE WHOLE TIME
THAT "TRYING TO BRING EVERYONE'S DREAMS BACK" THING DOESN'T MATTER KIRBY IS ACTUALLY EEEEEEEVIL
KIRBY'S AVALANCHE IS CANON BECAUSE I SAID SO
MMMMMMMNGLORIFIED CANDY CRUSH CLONE
BUT HEY THAT'S JUST A THEORY-that-my-impressionable-child-fans-will-gobble-up-as-if-it-were-fact-because-im-presenting-it-as-so

cope

That game you like actually has a dark horrible secret WHAAAAT?
it's all based on this handful of meaningless events and ALOT of speculation
But that's just what i think
A game think

What kind of Undertale-gifting moron would say these to poses are the same?

Attached: poses.png (797x594, 329K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1ceIjux0tVn

Attached: morgana_from_persona_5_by_77luckyjynx-db9zqcu.jpg (1024x761, 86K)

Fuck off matpat

well if you just, uh...

Attached: 1552541847597.png (797x594, 263K)

Kek, I remember watching his fnaf videos a few years ago and actually being invested in the lore of this streamer game that I never actually played like a retarded zoomer.
I used to be so gay.